In no more than one short paragraph, summarise the ATP for me in 2010 and 2011 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

In no more than one short paragraph, summarise the ATP for me in 2010 and 2011

sharpeirob
12-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Hello corrupt Western tennis lovers,

I have been absent from modern life, Afrika and tennis. Please be as brief but concise as possible so I know what has been going on and am update for 2012. Key results and new stories.

I dont care who won the Tashitistan 2010 mickey mouse tournament in Azerbaijan however.

Much love

Ps. Did Wayne and Cara Black win any more grand slam titles? I cant seem to find any results? This makes me sad.

Johnny Groove
12-05-2011, 07:23 PM

I have been absent from modern life, Afrika and tennis. Please be as brief but concise as possible so I know what has been going on and am update for 2012. Key results and new stories.

I dont care who won the Tashitistan 2010 mickey mouse tournament in Azerbaijan however.

Much love

Ps. Did Wayne and Cara Black win any more grand slam titles? I cant seem to find any results? This makes me sad.

But that's like the 5th slam.

Djokovic wishes he won that tournament.

helvet empire
12-05-2011, 07:26 PM

Much love

Federer won everything that mattered, even though he mysteriously fell to the 3rd world rank because of strange ATP counting system. Nadal has been underpar and djokovic regular and consistent, nothing too special.
Murray has shown promising signs and del potro is coming back to his glory days of "almost winning" after his sad period of ridiculous losses after wrist injury

sharpeirob
12-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Federer won everything that mattered, even though he mysteriously fell to the 3rd world rank because of strange ATP counting system. Nadal has been underpar and djokovic regular and consistent, nothing too special.
Murray has shown promising signs and del potro is coming back to his glory days of "almost winning" after his sad period of ridiculous losses after wrist injury

Nadal and underpar brings joy to my ears

Del Potro to win career grand slam in 2012 I love him

sharpeirob
12-05-2011, 07:57 PM
But that's like the 5th slam.

Djokovic wishes he won that tournament.

So its been a bad couple of years for him?

Johnny Groove
12-05-2011, 08:02 PM
So its been a bad couple of years for him?

:lol:

Yes, Djokovic had been struggling for a few years after winning AO 08. But with the help of the magic egg pod, and the miraculous gluten free diet, he won 3 slams in 2011 and dominated the season until he was injured vs. Delpo in Davis Cup right after the USO. He sputtered to the finish line, and who knows what shape he'll be in for AO 2012.

Slice Winner
12-05-2011, 10:25 PM

Much love

A bunch of mugs played some mug tournaments, and some mugs won.

Nathaliia
12-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Murray has 16 Slams these days.

After one of the forum gurus combined him with Federer and related to other tennis duos.

emotion
12-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Two of worst years ever really- 2010 was incredibly awful
Everyone outside top 4 (3 most of the time) is really bad

Helevorn
12-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Fognini lost to Bohli, Delbonis and Vagnozzi, then made a QF at French Open that he didn't play. Then lost to Udomchoke. Köllerer was banned. Óscar Hernández retired. Starace is first along with Davydenko and Bogomolov in the first-serve percentage ranking (71%). Jack Sock won the 2011 US Open mixed doubles title. Seppi won his first tournament bringing disgrace to tennis. Granollers won two singles tournaments. Even Tursunov won an ATP tournament, then lost to Starace on indoor hard. Mugs won other tournaments and mugs lost other tournaments. This sums the year up.

sharpeirob
12-06-2011, 08:33 AM
Fognini lost to Bohli Who?
Delbonis and Vagnozzi Who and Who?
UdomchokeWho?
KöllererWho?
Óscar HernándezWho?
StaraceWho?
Davydenko I know who but wish I didn't BogomolovWho?
Seppi Who?
Granollers Who?
Starace Who?

Mugs won other tournaments and mugs lost other tournaments. This sums the year up.

Pretty glad I was around to watch or witness any of this drivel, what a sad state of affairs.

Shinoj
12-06-2011, 01:06 PM
2010 was pathetic my Friend. Nadal won a lot. However parity is restored after Djokovic thrashed him all year long in 2011. Hoping for a great year in 2012 when Federer will win a Slam after a long time...

For the rest of the news

Roddick is almost retired.
Nadlbandian is gearing up nicely for a final flourish. He took out Some spanish scums at the DC.
Del Potro is coming back nicely from his injuries. he almost beat Nadal at the DC. Another one
who potentially will have a great year in 2012.

and Nothing much really. Youngsters suck these days.

Hensafmurrafter
12-07-2011, 05:13 AM
Surfaces have gotten slower. Nadal has gotten slower. Del Potro has been injured and just regaining his form. Federer has become a choker, Djokovic has become clutch. Murray has been infinitely inconsistent. American tennis got mono and is slowly dying from it. Apparently, some clay will be blue now.

tektonac
12-07-2011, 07:06 AM
Federer and Murray still own 16 GSs.

acionescu
12-07-2011, 08:45 AM
2010 was awsome :D

2011 sucked terribly :(

bleu_cheese
12-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Where, oh where, should I begin telling you about how sententious the ATP is? How about here: Tuchungism appears to have triumphed. Here's my side of the story: The objection may still be raised that the ATP's stentorian cabal is a respected civil-rights organization. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: The ATP has repeatedly indicated a desire to twist the history, sociology, and anthropology disseminated by our mass media and in our children's textbooks. Is that the sound of rarefied respectability that the ATP's devotees so frequently attribute to the ATP? The evil blathering of an impulsive pamphleteer is more like it. In fact, I shall be blamed by ignorant persons when I say that a great many decent people are just as distressed as I am about the ATP's deeds. Cruel as that maxim may appear, I recently informed it that its apparatchiks initiate a reign of clueless terror. The ATP said it'd "look further into the matter." Well, not too much further. After all, I have some of its writings in front of me right now. In one of them, the ATP maintains that it has achieved sainthood. If you don't find that shocking then consider that the ATP's scabrous false-flag operations are intended to rot out the minds of all freedom-loving, free-thinking people. Once that's accomplished, it can replace such people with compliant, the ATP-controlled, and, above all, obedient robots who would never think to compare, contrast, and identify the connections among different types of mindless mercantalism. These automata will harvest what others have sown in the immediate years ahead. Now that you've read this letter, let me challenge you, the reader, not just to help me discuss the programmatic foundations of the ATP's unbalanced scribblings in detail, but also to educate others about what I've written.

Edda
12-08-2011, 02:09 AM
2010-Awesome, up until about September, when things began to fall apart.

2011-The tennis was awful, just like the rest of this horrible year for me. Nadal sick, Federer playing like an idiot and Djoko on the rise. David Ferrer salvaged the year for me and JCF's win at Stuttgart was a bright spot.

Pirata.
12-08-2011, 02:43 AM
Surfaces have gotten slower. Nadal has gotten slower. Del Potro has been injured and just regaining his form. Federer has become a choker, Djokovic has become clutch. Murray has been infinitely inconsistent. American tennis got mono and is slowly dying from it. Apparently, some clay will be blue now.

BECOME a choker? :lol:

Nothing spectacular. Mugs winning mug events by beating other mugs.

Jimnik
12-08-2011, 03:31 AM
Nadal and Djokovic.

pray-for-palestine-and-israel
12-08-2011, 11:44 AM
2010 tennis died

early 2011 tennis saved by nole untill his fans killed tennis again

end of 2011 tennis survival confirmed with federer reaching epic levels of awesomeness again

Shinoj
12-08-2011, 04:23 PM
BECOME a choker? :lol:

Nothing spectacular. Mugs winning mug events by beating other mugs.

:smooch: ... Was that spectacular baby ?