3.Nalbandian
4.Tsonga
5.Davydenko
6.Gasquet
7.Berdych
8.Ferrer

guga2120
11-28-2011, 04:05 AM
Murray's mentality in big matches, not just in finals of slams. He also lets losses affect him for a long time. Andy is in a different league than those other players. He's back to #4, but only b/c he has been injured last few tournments. I think next year he will get to 2. He will win a slam, eventually. He's way too good not too, and the way Roland Garros plays now, he is contention for all 4.

NYMIKE
11-28-2011, 04:12 AM
At this point chances of Nalbandian, Gasquet and Davydenko are almost 0%. Tsonga has a chance, not great, but far better than previous 3, Murray just got to keep trying, you'd think he be lucky once.

viruzzz
11-28-2011, 04:14 AM
Except Big3, what exactly prevents them from a slam?

1.Murray
2.Soderling
3.Nalbandian
4.Tsonga
5.Davydenko
6.Gasquet
7.Berdych
8.Ferrer

1. It's a matter of time... I mean, the first time he was so young and Federer was so Federer, 2nd time... If he had won that tiebreak, maybe it would be a different story. And AO11, SuperNole is SuperNole.
He has to be more agressive, though.
2. The big 4 were too strong when he tried to win, but he also has "up and downs" he lost to TOMIC this Wimbledon and he has so many weird loses vs Nalbandian and Delpo.
3. He's old now... He's the most talented player to never win a slam.
In his prime, he has some... "Issues", he prefers the "night life" over the "Tennis training life". He also loves eating like a whale.
4. Nothing. He's gonna win a slam soon. But he needs to improve his footwork and his movment. (His backhand's ok, don't listen to tards).
5. No idea. So many weird chokes. He's also Fed's bitch, so that's sad. The only Fed's bitch to win a slam is Roddick.
6. He's a choker. He needs a forehand and more agressive style.
7. He's talented, but not enough. He's a good player, but not great. He needs to improve every tennis aspect a little.
8. Well... The French Open is for Nadal, so... It's very difficult for him to win anything.

Oliver Rochus: 40 cm.
Ivo Karlovic: Better serve (It's not good enough, you all know that)

RafaNadal2012!!!
11-28-2011, 04:16 AM
1.Murray- Passive play in key moments, mentality, on court attitude, mental fragility, Forehand
2.Soderling- Hot/Cold player, hit or miss, cannot really sustain for a whole French Open especially with the likes of Nadal and Federer
3.Nalbandian- Bad luck, wasted a lot of talent, injuries, food, cookies
4.Tsonga- I believe he will win one, all about sustaining peak level for Tsonga, we saw Wimbledon QF when he's on, he's on
5.Davydenko- Bad luck with draws, Federer almost always on his side, 10 minute bathroom breaks, bad luck, doper in GS SF 5 set loss
6.Gasquet- All bark and no bite, prodigal son of France, never lived up to the hype, talent but no execution
7.Berdych- Like Soderling it's hot/cold. High peak almost unbeatable peak, but very rarely do you see that level, especially not for a whole slam.
8.Ferrer- Outside of French Open he has no chance ever. Unforutnately for David, Nadal and Federer both have always had his number and are far superior clay court players. He also has bad luck in French Open for some reason, only one QF if I remember right.

Tennis-Life
11-28-2011, 04:19 AM
1.Murray- Passive play in key moments, mentality, on court attitude, mental fragility, Forehand
2.Soderling- Hot/Cold player, hit or miss, cannot really sustain for a whole French Open especially with the likes of Nadal and Federer
4.Tsonga- I believe he will win one, all about sustaining peak level for Tsonga, we saw Wimbledon QF when he's on, he's on
5.Davydenko- Bad luck with draws, Federer almost always on his side, 10 minute bathroom breaks, bad luck, doper in GS SF 5 set loss
6.Gasquet- All bark and no bite, prodigal son of France, never lived up to the hype, talent but no execution
7.Berdych- Like Soderling it's hot/cold. High peak almost unbeatable peak, but very rarely do you see that level, especially not for a whole slam.
8.Ferrer- Outside of French Open he has no chance ever. Unforutnately for David, Nadal and Federer both have always had his number and are far superior clay court players. He also has bad luck in French Open for some reason, only one QF if I remember right.

:haha: too good

viruzzz
11-28-2011, 04:20 AM

Are you somebody's double account?
Or maybe... you're a newbie! :eek: :eek:

OMG!!! A Newbie!!!!
Welcome to MTF!
(Let's eat him alive :devil: )

RafaNadal2012!!!
11-28-2011, 04:21 AM
Are you somebody's double account?
Or maybe... you're a newbie! :eek: :eek:

OMG!!! A Newbie!!!!
Welcome to MTF!
(Let's eat him alive :devil: )

Brand new, I've been lurking for about 2 weeks now and finally decided to make an account.

Topspindoctor
11-28-2011, 04:22 AM
Except Big3, what exactly prevents them from a slam?

1.Murray

Overrated pusher. Mental midget.

2.Soderling

Needs to improve mentally

3.Nalbandian

Overrated, fat mug.
4.Tsonga

Pretty much pigeon for top players. Bad fitness.

5.Davydenko

Overrated. Loved by Nadal haters. Hasn't got any fans otherwise. Zero serve, only plays for money. Worst #3 in existence.

6.Gasquet

Vastly overrated. Pretty backhand. Nothing else.

7.Berdych

Huge choker and brainless ballbasher.

8.Ferrer

Pusher. Grinder. Very limited talent, but gets there because of hard work.

freeandlonely
11-28-2011, 04:26 AM
Overrated pusher. Mental midget.

Needs to improve mentally

Overrated, fat mug.

Pretty much pigeon for top players. Bad fitness.

Overrated. Loved by Nadal haters. Hasn't got any fans otherwise. Zero serve, only plays for money. Worst #3 in existence.

Vastly overrated. Pretty backhand. Nothing else.

Huge choker and brainless ballbasher.

Pusher. Grinder. Very limited talent, but gets there because of hard work.

For a second I completely agree with U.:lol:

viruzzz
11-28-2011, 04:29 AM
Brand new, I've been lurking for about 2 weeks now and finally decided to make an account.

Ha! Welcome :D
Now seriously, you're gonna have so much fun here. If you were lurking for 2 weeks you know that this is, indeed, a User-war between Fedtards, Rafatards, Noletards and BogomolovTards (I suggest you to enter in the last category).
Welcome to a never-ending war, you'd probably know what "ACC" is, if not, search about it. It's pretty cool.
The most loved user round here is Topspindoctor, he's one of the "Rafatards" but sometims he's so funny... We all love him.

Awww, too sad you miss great users like Federers_Mate... :sad:

Or the great GlennMirnyi, the godfather of the forum, they both have been banned.
If you like Rafa and Fed and you don't wanna be insulted, a good idea is to enter their respective forums, pretty cool, they're all friends and they love each other.

You'd probably notice a username named NadalMyHero with a good ass in his profile-pic, well... The bad thing is that's it's not her ass... :sad:
But don't worry, she's probably pretty hot and you both like Nadal, so... oh yeah.
Oh! And there's also a girl named "Crazy_girl" who says pretty sexual things about she and Roger... HOT!

Also Corey Feldman, also Start_da_game... blah blah blah, you'd like it.

RafaNadal2012!!!
11-28-2011, 04:33 AM
Ha! Welcome :D
Now seriously, you're gonna have so much fun here. If you were lurking for 2 weeks you know that this is, indeed, a User-war between Fedtards, Rafatards, Noletards and BogomolovTards (I suggest you to enter in the last category).
Welcome to a never-ending war, you'd probably know what "ACC" is, if not, search about it. It's pretty cool.
The most loved user round here is Topspindoctor, he's one of the "Rafatards" but sometims he's so funny... We all love him.

Awww, too sad you miss great users like Federers_Mate... :sad:

Or the great GlennMirnyi, the godfather of the forum, they both have been banned.
If you like Rafa and Fed and you don't wanna be insulted, a good idea is to enter their respective forums, pretty cool, they're all friends and they love each other.

You'd probably notice a username named NadalMyHero with a good ass in his profile-pic, well... The bad thing is that's it's not her ass... :sad:
But don't worry, she's probably pretty hot and you both like Nadal, so... oh yeah.
Oh! And there's also a girl named "Crazy_girl" who says pretty sexual things about she and Roger... HOT!

Also Corey Feldman, also Start_da_game... blah blah blah, you'd like it.

Hahaha Thank you, I'm sure I'll love the forum!

Mountaindewslave
11-28-2011, 04:36 AM
Berdych / Tsonga / Davydenko / Murray = big game but mentally collaspe at big moments

Nalbandian = never cared enough except for spontaneously at random end of the season on indoor (essentially shined on the one surface meant for him and never put in the hard yards to succeed on the other surfaces, of which he could have done great)

Gasquet = for some reason incapable of improving the forehand, and if improved could still potentially approach GS winning quality. often mistaken to be a mental midget when in reality he just is short on one wing which makes him very easy to attack when tired

Soderling = bad luck, has faced players in great form at his GS final opportunities / injured frequently

Ferrer = good consistant player but not GREAT. remember the difference between good and great is just that little extra, of which he can give mentally but does not really have as far as talent is concerned

out_here_grindin
11-28-2011, 04:47 AM
reason 1: Federer
reason 2: Nadal
reason 3: Djokovic

yuri27
11-28-2011, 07:26 AM
Gasquet = for some reason incapable of improving the forehand

Gasquet's FH is a weird case.
In certain situations, the guy can launch absolute monster FHs just using his wrist and racquet speed (look at his last match against federer).
But he seems incapable of using his body strenght to hit a FH, which is just a proof that his FH technique is very flawed rather than limited because of a lack of "hand" talent(don t know if people see what i mean).
How could his coaches not see his rally FH was flawed when he was still a child and not convince him to change it???
Just show again the terrible level of coaching in France.

Chase Visa
11-28-2011, 08:01 AM
1.Murray - mental midget, came up against stronger opponents.
2.Soderling - see Murray.
3.Nalbandian - fitness, choking.
4.Tsonga - fitness
5.Davydenko - didn't care enough, probably wasn't strong enough anyway.
6.Gasquet - choking, inconsistency, over-rated
7.Berdych - choking, inconsistency
8.Ferrer - not good enough

Henry Chinaski
11-28-2011, 08:27 AM
1.Murray - lack of a consistent penetrating forehand. Poor second serve. Reverting to defensive mode on the biggest points.
2.Soderling - insufficient defence for the modern game.
3.Nalbandian - lack of fitness, liability serve.
4.Tsonga - concentration problems, poor backhand, mediocre return, average defence.
5.Davydenko - mental problems against Federer, service yips. Now finished.
6.Gasquet - lack of movement and forehand.
7.Berdych - no big match mentality. Dodgy second serve under pressure. Sub-standard defence.
8.Ferrer - no serve, no weapons.

buzz
11-28-2011, 08:30 AM
1.Murray - Should win a slam, won't win that many I think.
2.Soderling - He's been out for a year, but was a dangerous player who could win a slam when everything falls his way. has to get beck to that level.
3.Nalbandian - Great talent didn't make it and is pretty old now, so very little chance.
4.Tsonga - Big shots, like Soderling before, he can win a slam when he is a little lucky.
5.Davydenko - Was pretty close a few times, down at the moment and don't think he can come back to the top.
6.Gasquet - Never been really close, don't think he has enough potential(mainly physical)
7.Berdych - I feel he is a little less talented/good as Soderling and Tsonga. Small chance still there.
8.Ferrer - Don't really see him beating Nadal or Federer. See him more of a guy who could reach a final where he then gets bossed.

MIMIC
11-28-2011, 08:44 AM
1.Murray - Federer, Djokovic, & Nadal
2.Soderling - Consistency? I really don't know
3.Nalbandian - The existence of Burger King
4.Tsonga - Consistency and lack of a brain. He has a lot of variety and sometimes employs it well, but sometimes he gets a little TOO experimental and just implodes
5.Davydenko - In the last few years, he definitely could win a slam. But I would guess that he's way too error-prone. He takes the ball SUPER early and on a bad day, it kills him. Right now, it seems that his better days are behind him.
6.Gasquet - Against today's field, he just isn't good enough, unfortunately.
7.Berdych - Consistency, but he isn't too far from putting it all together. He's getting older though and it's not like he was steamrolling the field during his younger days. Time is running out for him
8.Ferrer - I dunno. Too much running. :lol:

ossie
11-28-2011, 08:45 AM
in a weaker era they could have been potential slam winners, top players of today are just too strong for them.

Luinir
11-28-2011, 09:07 AM
1.Murray - passive shit when he needs to get aggressive and bad mentality in slams.
2.Soderling - injuries and inconsistency.
3.Nalbandian - injuries, physical problems, mental problems and weak serve. actually he has a lot weak sides.
4.Tsonga - physical problems and gets injured a lot. his mentality is inconsistent in a weird basis also.
5.Davydenko - weak serve and definitely not a slam player. 7 matches in 2 weeks in 5 sets format just doesn't suit to him.
6.Gasquet - playing soft ball.
7.Berdych - he can have a chance against everyone when he's on top form but he's inconsistent even in a tournament.
8.Ferrer - improved serve a lot but still no weapons for slams. though, he should get a much better result in roland garros. (semi)

Gandalf
11-28-2011, 09:45 AM
Murray- He will win one unless he develops a mental block at the bis stage, which he seems to be doing...he's been unlucky until now.

Soderling- He needs to have a hot streak for two weeks, and not have a great opponent in the final. I don't think he can beat Nadal or Federer, or this year's Djokovic in a Slam final.

Nalbandian- Too lazy, a bit of a choker.

Tsonga- If he keeps like this he will probably win one, although he very hot and cold at the important moments.

Davydenko- He's too old now, and his serve/volley can get horrendous at time. His best chance was at the AO'2010.

Gasquet- His fitness is an issue, and more importantly he doesn't believe it himself that he can win...he seems to think that the 8-20 range is his natural place. Sad.

Berdych- It's all mental, he should win something big before thinking of a Slam.

Ferrer- He should have had a few SF at the French by now, but his record is surprisingly bad there, and that is his only realistic chance. If he gets his act together and avoids Rafa he could win one.

Gagsquet
11-28-2011, 10:02 AM
Gasquet- more importantly he doesn't believe it himself that he can win...he seems to think that the 8-20 range is his natural place. Sad.

Spot on. He get all the weapons but he doesn't believe he can do it

Sophocles
11-28-2011, 02:28 PM
Murray - 2nd serve a liability, 1st serve percentage can drop alarmingly. Forehand not a consistent weapon. Too passive on big points. Doesn't use his backhand down the line enough. Freezes in slam finals. Seemingly now owned by Nadal in slams.

Soderling - ponderous movement. Often error-prone as his game is high risk and the odds catch up. Poor return of serve. Absurdly high toss on serve means he can't play in wind. Owned by Federer.

Nalbandian - average serve. Inconsistent. Questionable commitment & fitness. Bit of a choker. Injury-prone. No slam on his best surface (indoors).

Tsonga - seemingly not consistent enough to beat more than 1 of the big 4 in a slam. Generally poor return and average backhand. Has been injury-prone.

Davydenko - prioritised making money from frequent tournaments over grand-slam glory. Chokes in slams against top players. Average serve, net game used to be a liability. Can be error-prone. Owned by Federer.

Gasquet - forehand not a consistent weapon. Tactically braindead - plays passively & miles behind the baseline when his talent is for aggressive play. Little fight in tough matches. Prone to choking.

Berdych - ponderous movement. Hugely error-prone especially when the going gets tough. Can't handle slice. Owned by Nadal (& previously by Fed).

Ferrer - lack of big weapons (other than the return of serve) so relies on opponent's level dipping, & consequently owned by Federer everywhere & by Nadal on clay.

MaxPower
11-28-2011, 04:09 PM
What exactly prevents them from a slam?

1.Murray
2.Soderling
3.Nalbandian
4.Tsonga
5.Davydenko
6.Gasquet
7.Berdych
8.Ferrer

1. Pressure from british fans and british media
2. Lack of pressure from swedish media, contaminated towels
3. Fast food
4. His hobby of performing clown acts gets in the way of his work
5. Lack of hair that makes sweat run down in the eyes. Only hope is Nadal in QF-SF-F
6. Little too far behind the baseline and a little too bi-curious
7. Hot girls distracts him
8. 10 cm and poor fashion choices like pink shirts

But my serious answer for all: Federer. Remove only him and 3-4 guys on the list would have at least 1 slam

thrust
11-28-2011, 04:38 PM
IMO, only Murray and Tsonga have a chance to win a Slam in the near future, as long as Fed, Rafa and Nole stay healthy. Soderling and Berdych have a slight chance if they would become more consistant.

HKz
11-28-2011, 04:49 PM
1.Murray - Too defensive. Still doesn't know when to pull the trigger and when to be on defense. Does the combo very poorly in slams. Even when he is on, he can't do it for 7 best of 5 matches in a row and doesn't have all the tools especially mentally when against the top 3.
2.Soderling - Has been a bit unlucky the past few years facing Federer a lot at the slams. Australia is a tough one for him physically. French Open is his bet chance still IMO, so it is just a mental hurdle he has to pass in the final. Wimbledon is a good one for him, he has just come up short against Federer/Nadal. US Open is also good for him, but again, he has just been short against Federer.
3.Nalbandian - Mental.
4.Tsonga - Consistency. He goes through too many phases in matches where he hits a patch of unforced errors. If he can get a little more consistent and pull the trigger at much more logical occasions, I think he has a great chance to win any of the slams other than the French Open.
5.Davydenko - Mental block against Federer at the slams. I think Davydenko should have won at least one slam title, but every good run he has had, he has run into Federer.
6.Gasquet - Show off. Play style, consistency and mental strength are not compatible with slam success IMO. I think he was very fortunate to make the SF of Wimbledon 2007. He is a solid player that makes a good amount of 4th rounds and maybe QFs, but nothing more.
7.Berdych - I'm just totally disappointed with Berdych. He was poised to become a Nadal-killa back around 2006 but he has certainly failed at that. He just gets exposed too easily by placement. He is a solid mover, but anyone that can boss him around for a while has a great chance at beating him as his defensive skills are pretty crappy.
8.Ferrer - With his height and style of player, it is really tough to beat the top players at the slams. He can't generate enough free points and he doesn't generate enough pace in general with his groundstrokes. He literally becomes a hitting board for many of the top players.

Mountaindewslave
11-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Gasquet's FH is a weird case.
In certain situations, the guy can launch absolute monster FHs just using his wrist and racquet speed (look at his last match against federer).
But he seems incapable of using his body strenght to hit a FH, which is just a proof that his FH technique is very flawed rather than limited because of a lack of "hand" talent(don t know if people see what i mean).
How could his coaches not see his rally FH was flawed when he was still a child and not convince him to change it???
Just show again the terrible level of coaching in France.

I definitely do agree that it would appear either Gasquet was incorrectly coached on how to handle the forehand or he was coached fine and for whatever reason he has developed some sort of bad posture / technique that allows him to only hit good forehands ever so infrequently.

France does have a pretty horrible tennis organization so that might be to blame. I do have hope though, Gasquet actually has fairly good at hands, a good serve, and that backhand- if his forehand was not such a liability he would preform much better at the Grand Slam stage

Mountaindewslave
11-28-2011, 04:53 PM
1. Pressure from british fans and british media
2. Lack of pressure from swedish media, contaminated towels
3. Fast food
4. His hobby of performing clown acts gets in the way of his work
5. Lack of hair that makes sweat run down in the eyes. Only hope is Nadal in QF-SF-F
6. Little too far behind the baseline and a little too bi-curious
7. Hot girls distracts him
8. 10 cm and poor fashion choices like pink shirts

But my serious answer for all: Federer. Remove only him and 3-4 guys on the list would have at least 1 slam

I agree in a way the answer is almost entirely Federer

AncicCilic
11-28-2011, 06:55 PM

1.Murray
2.Soderling
3.Nalbandian
4.Tsonga
5.Davydenko
6.Gasquet
7.Berdych
8.Ferrer

Hm what is missing if you ask me:

1. Only mentality, he will win eventually
2. Bit of luck in the draws when he is playing at his best
3. Motivation and Fitness
4. He could win it someday
5. Consistency in game and serve
6. Consistency and mentality
7. Similar to Soderling for me
8. Attacking game and serve

shiaben
11-28-2011, 07:02 PM
1.Murray- forehand issues at the moment, serve is also suspect.
2.Soderling- poor footwork and he's a brainless ballbasher.
3.Nalbandian- fat stomach and inconsistency.
4.Tsonga- needs to reduce UEs and remain more consistent.
5.Davydenko- plays the first sets tough then gasses out in the next sets
6.Gasquet- lack of power in the forehand,poor endurance, and weak mentality as well.
7.Berdych- too many UEs and his body is stiff which reduces efficient movement.
8.Ferrer- too short and lacks adequate power in his shots to compete. Serve is not consistent either.

rocketassist
11-28-2011, 07:05 PM
1.Murray- mental midget, inability to put away short balls on the forehand
2.Soderling- Federer matchup issue + slow courts
3.Nalbandian- lack of commitment to the game compared to others
4.Tsonga- slow courts, backhand
5.Davydenko- mental midget and Federer matchup
6.Gasquet- forehand and slower grass (his game is tailor made for grass)
7.Berdych- lack of consistency
8.Ferrer- not quite good enough

Chris Kuerten
11-28-2011, 07:09 PM
1. Mug, will never win a slam.
2. Still could win one if everything clicks at the right time.
3. Waste of talent.
4. Too much clowning.
5. Got owned by Federer, now it's too late.
6. Nutcase.
7. Brainless ballbasher.
8. He doesn't need a slam to be remembered as a legend of the game.

hiperborejac
11-28-2011, 07:57 PM
reason 1: Federer
reason 2: Nadal
reason 3: Djokovic

Pretty much this :)

Logical
11-28-2011, 08:14 PM

1.Murray
2.Soderling
3.Nalbandian
4.Tsonga
5.Davydenko
6.Gasquet
7.Berdych
8.Ferrer
Mugs:facepalm:

romismak
11-28-2011, 08:15 PM
1.Murray-what can i say about him, we will see he probably will win slam in future, if not he will be remembered as best player ever without slam. Need to be more agressive and confident. Probably will win AO, USO or Wimby

2.Soderling-he matured pretty lately- i mean his first succesfull GS run was that 2009 RG, he has the game to beat anyone, but his movement, defense and return are what makes him vulnerable to guy like Roger, who take him down at so many slams- may win 1 slam in future, probably not. If so then RG is his best chance, he has more time for his deadly FH.

3.Nalbandian- most talented guy that never won a slam, with his age and everything it is sure he wonīt win slam, but it is pitty, but he should have been more dedicated to the game and be fitter... too old now for slam

4.Tsonga- might win slam in future, has the game, should think more and play with brain, better movement, ROS should help him too.Indoor slam would be great for him:D

5.Davydenko- he prefers best of 3 for sure. HE has the game, or we can say had the game, right now just like Nalbandian there is no way he will win slam, his best shot was probably AO 2010 but run out of gas and super Roger was in his way, also his serve was never good enough, more free points would help him a lot, also choker, i donīt know if he run out of gas, but always better in 1st set than in last sets...

6.Gasquet- i donīt know whe he is even in this discussion, yes he is talented and popular but did he ever do anything at slams? He is solid top 20-top 15 player maybe, nothing else, has not the game to compete with best players on any surface

7.Berdych- we will see, he might win slam, but probably wonīt. His FS% needs to get higher and his head to be ok-confident. HE has the serve, forehand, BH, even return got better, but those low FS% and his mental aspects cost him many matches.

8. Ferrer - wonīt win slam he is too old already, solid top 10 player, but thatīs it, he has no weapons, just consistency, fitness and return, but when he is playing truly best players on any surface he just isnīt better in anything. Interresting that his best surface i would say is clay but at RG he never achieve anything signifficant, at HC slams he was more succesfull thatīs interresting

Also must be said that without Roger, Rafa, Novak, those guys except of Gasquet and Ferrer would be probably slam winners. Just never was such strong big2, big 3, it was never harder tto win slams before. I mean last men to win slam slams besides big 3 were Delpo and Safin. Delpo had taken down as 1st man ever at slam Rafa and Roger and Safin take down JEsus Fed and must played his peak game. So really we must see how difficult it is to win slam in this era for someone new. It is like mission impossible:D

yuri27
11-28-2011, 08:46 PM
6.Gasquet- i donīt know whe he is even in this discussion, yes he is talented and popular but did he ever do anything at slams? He is solid top 20-top 15 player maybe, nothing else, has not the game to compete with best players on any surface

He made a 1/2 final at Wimbledon,beating a Roddick who was top 3 on grass back then and a guy like Tsonga in straight sets.
I'd say he can be a threat to the top players on grass, unless of course he chokes like he did against Murray this year.

freeandlonely
11-28-2011, 10:52 PM
I put Ferrer on the list for some reason.

By the way, I'm very curious of French Tennis Association, any info?
And it always seems like Spain > French physically/mentally speaking, why is that?
(Or it's just Nadal?)