Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

-Evita-
11-23-2011, 09:28 PM
Here you go :)

Getta
11-24-2011, 12:57 AM
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae170/vassokalm/various5/copadavis2000.jpg

Rafa carrying the Spanish flag for the Spanish team (Albert Costa, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Alex Corretja and Joan Balcells)
at the Davis Cup 2000 final at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona. Spain beat Australia in Barcelona to grab its first Davis Cup in 2000.

since 2000, the title of Boss has been given to Rafa :eek:

Getta
11-24-2011, 12:59 AM
vamos, vamos Argentina

vamos, vamos a ganar :rocker2:

Getta
11-24-2011, 02:16 AM
awake time for Lurthis :cat:

-Evita-
11-24-2011, 11:50 AM
Cute Rafa picture :D

Metis
11-24-2011, 12:04 PM
Evita, you need to remove 2 words from the title; one of them is 'and', the other starts with F and ends with l.

Getta's posts :hearts:

Merton
11-24-2011, 12:30 PM
:wavey: I am fine, just busy and ... many things going on. This should be followed closely:

http://www.russiachess.org/live/online/sixth_tal_memorial/?VIEW=VIDEO

Later :wavey:

Getta
11-24-2011, 01:01 PM
Russian sounds so soft, smooth and sexy

Vladimir Kramnik :hearts:

Getta's posts :hearts:

;)

Corey Feldman
11-24-2011, 01:02 PM
oh

Castafiore
11-24-2011, 01:05 PM
Did I miss a MQ from you, Metis?

MariaV
11-24-2011, 01:21 PM
OMG!! :speakles: A chess livestream... and Merton! :worship: :hearts: :inlove:

Betty
11-24-2011, 01:22 PM
new thread:rocker2: 75 good number:p

MariaV
11-24-2011, 01:28 PM
You think so Betty? ;)

Clashcityrocker
11-24-2011, 01:46 PM
do i see cats here ? :inlove:

Corey Feldman
11-24-2011, 01:49 PM
i see cat boopie!

Clashcityrocker
11-24-2011, 01:52 PM
i see cat boopie!

what more can you wish for?

Castafiore
11-24-2011, 02:05 PM
20 years ago, Freddie Mercury died...unbelievable that it's 20 years already, only a day after he officially announced that he had aids.
It's one of those events for which I remember where I was exactly when I heard it.

Legendary performance:
eQsM6u0a038

Freddy Mercury Google Doodle:
KX2BQM0D01M

-Evita-
11-24-2011, 02:17 PM
do i see cats here ? :inlove:

Who knew we would get new posters because of such a thread title? :lol:

star
11-24-2011, 02:38 PM
:wavey: I am fine, just busy and ... many things going on. This should be followed closely:

Later :wavey:

:hug: Nice to get word from you.

Thanks for the new thread Evita! :bigclap:

I guess Feddie decided not to tank :p

Corey Feldman
11-24-2011, 02:39 PM
Who knew we would get new posters because of such a thread title? :lol:you used it to lure him here

-Evita-
11-24-2011, 02:54 PM
you used it to lure him here

:lol: It's funny what some people think about me :hug:

In other news, these bank issues are damaging the relationship between Latvia and Lithuania. LT is accusing us of not acting fast enough with our bank when we received the news about Snoras, and we are accusing LT of not wanting to save the bank although we saved our bank 3 years ago (and it had some presence in LT too) :o

Clashcityrocker
11-24-2011, 03:09 PM
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/Fab4kitties/2011/11%20november/Opvangkittens%2011-11/S8300520.jpg

mike's fave :)

Corey Feldman
11-24-2011, 03:15 PM
Robin :hug:

always sleeping lolz

Clashcityrocker
11-24-2011, 03:21 PM
he's not sleeping now, he's looking at me like gimme food and give it fast :cool:

Corey Feldman
11-24-2011, 03:24 PM
betty said she'll make me look like one of these

kzQvNLozxBI&list=FLOggbB1sAah_GLaTI2V-nXw&index=6&feature=plpp_video

Clashcityrocker
11-24-2011, 03:36 PM
poor thing !

Merton
11-24-2011, 04:17 PM
I only saw a bit of Berdych-Djokovic from the WTF. No surprise from Tomas :( It seems Roger should win fairly comfortably here.

At least Nole's record does not match Mac 84 or Federer 06. :D

Merton
11-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Rafa carrying the Spanish flag for the Spanish team (Albert Costa, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Alex Corretja and Joan Balcells)
at the Davis Cup 2000 final at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona. Spain beat Australia in Barcelona to grab its first Davis Cup in 2000.

Alex and Al :worship:

vamos, vamos Argentina

vamos, vamos a ganar :rocker2:

It will be awesome if Argentina wins DC. Hard to see it happening.

Russian sounds so soft, smooth and sexy

Vladimir Kramnik :hearts:

Big Vlad has a great sense of humor. Russia still has the most advanced chess culture around, here providing the best coverage.

OMG!! :speakles: A chess livestream... and Merton! :worship: :hearts: :inlove:

Hi Maria :hug: :hatoff:

20 years ago, Freddie Mercury died...unbelievable that it's 20 years already, only a day after he officially announced that he had aids.
It's one of those events for which I remember where I was exactly when I heard it.

What a band Queen were :awww: Too many songs to remember from them.

fJ9rUzIMcZQ

:hug: Nice to get word from you.

Thanks for the new thread Evita! :bigclap:

I guess Feddie decided not to tank :p

Thanks star :hug: Happy Thanksgiving! :kiss:

:lol: It's funny what some people think about me :hug:

In other news, these bank issues are damaging the relationship between Latvia and Lithuania. LT is accusing us of not acting fast enough with our bank when we received the news about Snoras, and we are accusing LT of not wanting to save the bank although we saved our bank 3 years ago (and it had some presence in LT too) :o

What a mess banks in Europe are these days. :( I hope they settle the bankruptcy as fast as possible without it turning too messy :hug:

Betty
11-24-2011, 04:40 PM
that ko cat face is :o :o

anyway Dun, Mick will take the ginger one..problem is how send him to mike:awww:

merton:hug:what's up

yes Maria ;)

Merton
11-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Talking about banks, I hear that Dexia speculated with sovereign bonds from the south of Europe. For example, they bought Greek bonds at a discount last year, write them on their books as risk-free, record the profit at year-end 2010 and... :drumrolls: grsnting handsome bonus to top management and insiders. When Greek bonds become even worse and Dexia is credit-constrained and cannot raise fresh capital, go bankrupt and leave the price tag for the Belgian taxpayers.

And I can only wonder how many bodies are buried. What a mess...

acionescu
11-24-2011, 05:10 PM
closed the Fed def. Rafa 6-3 6-0 thread :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I wonder why. I'm sure that thread was full of pertinent tennis analysis and valuable equidistant opinions :(

acionescu
11-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Merton :inlove: :hearts: :hug:

This deserves a separate post :D

acionescu
11-24-2011, 05:14 PM

Of course. especially as is written in cyrillic :hearts:

acionescu
11-24-2011, 05:16 PM
Did I miss a MQ from you, Metis?

Yes. And the new Belgian government was formed just yesterday :D

Castafiore
11-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Listening to Queens songs at the moment. I miss Freddie.

Talking about banks, I hear that Dexia speculated with sovereign bonds from the south of Europe. For example, they bought Greek bonds at a discount last year, write them on their books as risk-free, record the profit at year-end 2010 and... :drumrolls: grsnting handsome bonus to top management and insiders. When Greek bonds become even worse and Dexia is credit-constrained and cannot raise fresh capital, go bankrupt and leave the price tag for the Belgian taxpayers.

And I can only wonder how many bodies are buried. What a mess...
:sad: Tell me about it. And our tax pressure already is sky-high.

It's utterly disgraceful what happened there.
The weird part is that it's a franco-belgian bank since the 2008 crisis with both sides needing to revamp and restructure. The Belgian side did just that and were back to health. The French side didn't and were in deep financial trouble so their solution was to channel the Belgian profits to the French side which was not enough to cover their losses and left the Belgian side deprived.
(the sad, sad part is that a similar scenario takes place in another franco-belgian bank BNP Paribas Fortis. Belgian profits flowing to cover losses in Paris)

Those bonuses given to top management: one of them said in April this year: "we deserve it". :mad: You have to have some nerve to say that.

To make matters worse, the Belgians offered a garantee of 54 billion euro for those bad bonds and the French only 33 billion euros. I have no idea how spineless exactly the Belgians were and how this can be seen as fair.

Bunch of utter mugs running this country, I'm telling you.
And we still don't have a government about 530 days after the elections and yet, the flipping Italo-Belgian leading the negociations "wants more time". :facepalm:
Aaargh.

Castafiore
11-24-2011, 05:22 PM
Yes. And the new Belgian government was formed just yesterday :D
:ras:

acionescu
11-24-2011, 05:25 PM
I was mocking metis fruitless bragging not you :awww:

Betty
11-24-2011, 05:33 PM
i need new clotthers but i ve never the time for go out for shopping..maybe sat not sure:p so i was thinking anyone ever buy clotther online?

acionescu
11-24-2011, 05:48 PM
I do. Very often :facepalm:

And Gago is addicted. If cats were for sale, I would bet he bought Alfonso on-line :p

Betty
11-24-2011, 06:21 PM
and how is the size? i m worry i could choise something that will not fit me:o

anyway...yr webside is?:p

Lee
11-24-2011, 06:27 PM

Legendary performance:
eQsM6u0a038

Freddy Mercury Google Doodle:
KX2BQM0D01M

Can't believe it's been 20 years :awww:

Legend!

acionescu
11-24-2011, 06:31 PM
and how is the size? i m worry i could choise something that will not fit me:o

anyway...yr webside is?:p

You have to take in consideration the size tables that the sites provides and especially to read other costumer's opinions.
I bought from several sites, most of them Romanians....

cobalt60
11-24-2011, 06:31 PM
Merton :inlove:

Corey Feldman
11-24-2011, 06:39 PM
Betty, make like this cat and sshhh

LqHfeawpeC4&list=FLOggbB1sAah_GLaTI2V-nXw&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Betty
11-24-2011, 06:44 PM
u wish:D

Merton
11-24-2011, 07:14 PM
merton:hug:what's up

Hi Betty :hug: I am fine, thanks.

Merton :inlove: :hearts: :hug:

This deserves a separate post :D

Andreea :hug: :kiss: I am deeply honoured :hatoff: :worship:

Of course. especially as is written in cyrillic

Who cares about the background? :shrug: Did you notice this guy playing? :D

http://www.chessbase.com/news/2008/events/nepomniachtchi03.jpg

The weird part is that it's a franco-belgian bank since the 2008 crisis with both sides needing to revamp and restructure. The Belgian side did just that and were back to health. The French side didn't and were in deep financial trouble so their solution was to channel the Belgian profits to the French side which was not enough to cover their losses and left the Belgian side deprived.
(the sad, sad part is that a similar scenario takes place in another franco-belgian bank BNP Paribas Fortis. Belgian profits flowing to cover losses in Paris)

Those bonuses given to top management: one of them said in April this year: "we deserve it". :mad: You have to have some nerve to say that.

To make matters worse, the Belgians offered a garantee of 54 billion euro for those bad bonds and the French only 33 billion euros. I have no idea how spineless exactly the Belgians were and how this can be seen as fair.

And we still don't have a government about 530 days after the elections and yet, the flipping Italo-Belgian leading the negociations "wants more time". :facepalm:
Aaargh.

It is totally unfair for Belgium to be suffering at this point, after all it is not well known but Belgium dealt with an enormous debt burden during the 90s. At the time it was the highest in Europe by far, I think it counts a lot that they could do it.

Merton :inlove:

Sue :hug: :kiss: :hearts: Happy thanksgiving

Betty
11-24-2011, 07:19 PM
no way rafa can do it :bigcry:

gasquet in the pubblic

Minn
11-24-2011, 07:50 PM
:wavey: I am fine, just busy and ... many things going on. Later :wavey: Merton. :D Glad to see you around.

20 years ago, Freddie Mercury died...unbelievable that it's 20 years already, only a day after he officially announced that he had aids. Queen has so many great songs. I knew it was soon after he admitted to having AIDS but I don't think I knew that it was the next day that he died!

Who knew we would get new posters because of such a thread title? :lol: :D

Happy Thanksgiving to Star, Hema, WG.

Betty
11-24-2011, 07:56 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrate it:hug:

Rafa :facepalm:in his serve games alywas fatigue

Puschkin
11-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Rafa, where was your FH? Why did you let this arrogant prick win?

Commander Data
11-24-2011, 10:11 PM
:hug: @Maria, Betty and whoever else feels I'm not mocking them.

Betty
11-24-2011, 10:13 PM
since the first match was clear rafa was not in a good moment,
coz it is the and of the season?, i dont know but sure it is sad see him leave the match in this way,stupid mistakes
he becomes old too,tennis talking
tom thk :hug:

Corey Feldman
11-24-2011, 10:23 PM
HUG Bet

better still get my score txt's on saturday

star
11-24-2011, 11:22 PM
HUG Bet

better still get my score txt's on saturday

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes! :wavey:

:wavey: Rafa Good Luck in DC although so many of your fans here wish for your defeat. :tears:

I’m leaving tomorrow morning to spend a little time in the city. See you all later.

Corey Feldman
11-25-2011, 02:12 AM
Happy thanksgivings Star, Bibbz .. others :hug:

we dont have that here, i never know when it is

star
11-25-2011, 04:18 AM
Happy thanksgivings Star, Bibbz .. others :hug:

we dont have that here, i never know when it is

No problem. It’s different in the U.S. and Canada. I can never remember Canada’s. Ours is the fourth? Thursday in Nov. Theirs is earlier because they have to have it before 18 feet of snow is on the ground and they all move into their igloos.

Castafiore
11-25-2011, 07:12 AM
It is totally unfair for Belgium to be suffering at this point, after all it is not well known but Belgium dealt with an enormous debt burden during the 90s. At the time it was the highest in Europe by far, I think it counts a lot that they could do it.
It used to be slightly under 140% (debt vs gdp) mid-90s which was a total embarrasment but they worked it down to about 90% which took a huge effort.

One of the problems we encountered in the next decade was a switch of government (the christian democratics made room for a liberal government) and instead of continuing the good work on breaking down the debt even further, they stopped the effort so that the debt got stuck at 90%

With the current crisis, not helped by spineless morons running the country, it's again around 100%. :awww:

MariaV
11-25-2011, 07:45 AM

Aaargh.

Those bank people and their bonuses, I mean cannot they really take these bonuses away or smth? :( :mad:
Btw I know you're all eager to know that the Lithuaninan bank criminal was arrested in the UK. I hope they can make all those bank criminals pay! But the Snoras Bank is bankrupt.

Rafa, where was your FH? Why did you let this arrogant prick win?

Sorry about that. :o Richie in the stands. :awww: :awww: I need to go to Richie forum for the latest news, why was was he in London, just to support his best mate Tsonga? :awww: Nice way to spend a vacation. :o
And I know Richie appreciates Rafa too.

No problem. It’s different in the U.S. and Canada. I can never remember Canada’s. Ours is the fourth? Thursday in Nov. Theirs is earlier because they have to have it before 18 feet of snow is on the ground and they all move into their igloos.

Happy Thanksgiving! (although I'm late I know) How was the Black Friday? ;)

Castafiore
11-25-2011, 07:51 AM
Btw I know you're all eager to know that the Lithuaninan bank criminal was arrested in the UK.
:yeah:

I hope they can make all those bank criminals pay!
Pffft...if only. Like I said earlier, most of those bank criminals are smart enough to make sure that they use enough loopholes to stay legal.

MariaV
11-25-2011, 08:42 AM
Oh, and Betty was asking about buying clothes online.
Andreea is brave and smart. I have bought from like 2 Estonian websites and no the clothes don't always look exactly like on the photos so I've been disappointed a few times, the size hasn't really been a problem but I stick to buying simpler and cheaper things online, and I would never buy shoes online, even the ones I've tried on in a shop have turned out to be not suitable in the end. :tape: :o

Castafiore
11-25-2011, 09:11 AM
I've never bought clothes online. I've been tempted but it seems more of a hassle than it's worth given the fact that I can be in the shopping area of my city within 5 to 10 minutes on my bike. If you don't like how a piece of clothing looks on you, you simply put it back whereas there's the annoyance of having to send it back when you've ordered online.

MariaV
11-25-2011, 09:23 AM
I've never bought clothes online. I've been tempted but it seems more of a hassle than it's worth given the fact that I can be in the shopping area of my city within 5 to 10 minutes on my bike. If you don't like how a piece of clothing looks on you, you simply put it back whereas there's the annoyance of having to send it back when you've ordered online.

Yeah, I have shopping malls near too. And that's why I stick to only buying like T-shirts or tops or stuff I really like and know for sure will suit me.
BUT....... I need new BLACK and meaning BLACK jeans soon and I cannot find the ones I like. :( :(

Castafiore
11-25-2011, 09:27 AM
Finding a good pair of jeans is tough.

MariaV
11-25-2011, 10:32 AM
Finding a good pair of jeans is tough.

I might have to go to the Armani boutique as the last resort. ;) :o But I know where the boutique is in the town centre. :)
I have 2 pairs of black Levi's but alas, they don't have any black jeans atm I like. :( :( Neither do CK or Tommy Hilfiger. I want a good material, doesn't have to be stretch but not this horror they have here atm, ewww. :tape:

-Evita-
11-25-2011, 11:11 AM
I find buying phones and computer parts online very convenient but I have never bought clothes online. Not sure I could even if I wanted to, I mean I haven't really seen any clothes in local online stores :unsure:

Antonov, the guy behind our bank and Snoras bank, has been arrested :yeah: He'll be tried in Lithuania probably, and our authorities will give the LT authorities full support.

They say they will start to pay back all the bank clients as soon as next week :eek: The police say they will have more policemen around the places where people will get the money because thieves will find it a goldmine (lots of cash and lots of old people). Good for the police :yeah: My money issues are not that urgent so I may wait a week more or so, I don't want to wait 2 hours in a line :o

MariaV
11-25-2011, 11:17 AM
Hope the government/whoever will get the money back from these repsonsible.
And petty criminals taking advantage of older and weaker people taking out money from the bank is another low. Hope the police can maintain order.
At least it's not not freezing outside yet, will remain above zero here next week too even if stormy. :o :lol:

acionescu
11-25-2011, 11:38 AM
No, shoes is a big NO for me too. But with the clothes I was generally happy and what I didnt like i sent back and got my money back :shrug:
Is very importnt to read the other users comments, they tell you if the product looks nice, if its like the photo, if the sizes fit, if its its money worthy, etc....
What I like and doesnt have comments, i dont buy, simple as that.
I also bought a lot of jewelry on line :facepalm:
Strangely enough, I did no returns for those :o

JolánGagó
11-25-2011, 11:55 AM
Clothes, shoes, accesories, books, car and home appliances, health supplements... you name it, I buy everything online. I honestly don't remember when was last time I bought clothes or shoes offline, and for sure it was somewhere in Asia, not home :shrug:

Not Alfonso himself but I bought online my boys' collars and I buy their /American made/ food from a German website :p

MariaV
11-25-2011, 11:57 AM
Gagó you're a man, I guess it's easier for you with the clothes. :o
And even shoes. :o

With the electronic appliances and stuff it's good to compare prices for the same product.

MariaV
11-25-2011, 12:42 PM
This is for Metis! FitDave!!!!!!!! :hearts: :inlove: And the curly.....ahhhhhhh.......
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/patma2003/davenalby.jpg

Betty
11-25-2011, 12:43 PM
No, shoes is a big NO for me too. But with the clothes I was generally happy and what I didnt like i sent back and got my money back :shrug:
Is very importnt to read the other users comments, they tell you if the product looks nice, if its like the photo, if the sizes fit, if its its money worthy, etc....
What I like and doesnt have comments, i dont buy, simple as that.
I also bought a lot of jewelry on line :facepalm:
Strangely enough, I did no returns for those :o

i agreed with u and i started to reaD OTHER comments....soon or later i l l try it:p
Evi good they got that bank boy:(
hello and bye all:p:wavey:

-Evita-
11-25-2011, 01:24 PM
The main Christmas tree fell down in the center of Tallinn :haha: Sorry Maria :tape:

http://g3.delfi.lv/images/pix/520x360/14389982/file41934186_b63872ee.jpg

MariaV
11-25-2011, 01:40 PM
LOL Evita, it narrowly missed a kindergarten group of kids nearby. That's our Town Hall Square with the Xmas market already and all. :awww:
Already in the news in Latvia? :tape: :haha:
But we have strong storm coming tomorrow, Sunday-Monday. Today wasn't that bad yet. :help: So you know if I won't show up. ;)

MariaV
11-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Actually I noticed you also read Delfi like me. :yeah: My main news portal.

-Evita-
11-25-2011, 01:44 PM
Yeah we have the same storm coming. Hopefully there will be no fatalities from falling trees or anything else :scared:

And yes, I've been reading Delfi for more than 10 years :yeah:

acionescu
11-25-2011, 02:30 PM
Nole is struggling, I see :awww:

-Evita-
11-25-2011, 02:34 PM
Antonov and that other guy from Snoras bank are out on bail (in London) :mad:

Corey Feldman
11-25-2011, 04:04 PM
NcfX6qHcrIE

i heard Hitler was a bit of a hooligan

Corey Feldman
11-25-2011, 04:12 PM
http://www.grouchoreviews.com/content/films/2600/1.jpg

-Evita-
11-25-2011, 04:40 PM
Delfi has an article about how the storm will be very strong in Sweden, and here's the picture they put with the article :rolls:

http://g4.delfi.lv/images/pix/520x360/66cd603/file35810947_b819c8a3.jpg

Castafiore
11-25-2011, 04:55 PM
The main Christmas tree fell down in the center of Tallinn :haha:
:lol:

That's early for a Christmas tree, isn't it?
(I mean, setting it up in a city, not the falling down)

-Evita-
11-25-2011, 05:04 PM
I thought it was early for the falling down too. I mean, the proper time for a Christmas tree to fall down is 3 days before Christmas, right? :D

Castafiore
11-25-2011, 05:08 PM

Betty
11-25-2011, 05:09 PM
it is the 8 of december:D

MariaV
11-25-2011, 05:29 PM
Don't laugh girls, this tree was put up last weekend. :p

Clashcityrocker
11-26-2011, 07:51 AM
Don't laugh girls, this tree was put up last weekend. :p

thanks for the g-rep :)
these 2 will move out today to a wonderful new home

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/Fab4kitties/2011/11%20november/Opvangkittens%2011-11/SDC17495.jpg

and mike's fave again, he doesn't always sleep :p

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/Fab4kitties/2011/11%20november/Opvangkittens%2011-11/SDC17534.jpg

Betty
11-26-2011, 05:29 PM
the ginger one is cute yes, dun u should fly to sco and give him to Mike wonder if then he would remember to snuggle and feed him:rolls:

Clashcityrocker
11-26-2011, 06:27 PM
the ginger one is cute yes, dun u should fly to sco and give him to Mike wonder if then he would remember to snuggle and feed him:rolls:

hahaha

wildegirl05
11-26-2011, 11:59 PM
for whenever jayjay meanders over here and starts talking shit :D

http://i40.tinypic.com/dexnk1.png

:wavey:

Edda
11-27-2011, 01:01 AM
Cats, Juanqui and Rafa-three of my favorite things! Orange kitties are so CUTE!

I knew I shouldn't have been so happy that Murray and Nole were out. Rafa, and now Ferru, are too, leaving just one man I like, Roger and one I don't JWT. That Jo-Willy has cats somehow doesn't redeem him enough for me. He's so arrogant! That dance he does is so in your face and overkill.

Roger, don't screw it up!

Naudio Spanlatine
11-27-2011, 01:05 AM
i actually like jo's dance:ras: :sad:

Getta
11-27-2011, 02:16 AM
nothing can beat Radek's masculinity, confidence and sexiness :devil:

OHH8uYch2I8

:inlove:

Clashcityrocker
11-27-2011, 08:29 AM

OHH8uYch2I8

the worm :worship:

as there are many catlovers in here, can you help with a name for a new baby that came in yesterday ? it's a lady..

Castafiore
11-27-2011, 09:39 AM
Fair warning: I'm not a cat lover so I may react very strongly against an excess of kitty, catty posts.

I was babysitting at my friend's house yesterday. They have three cats but they made sure that the cats were locked out of the main house (don't worry, they still had a comfy roof over their heads) but of course, my cat allergy still popped up, followed by a damn astma attack.

Here's hoping that the effects will soon disappear because I don't feel like being ill for a week.

as there are many catlovers in here, can you help with a name for a new baby that came in yesterday ? it's a lady..
Rosemary? (as in Rosemary's baby?)
Mrs. Frankenstein?
Cruella?

---
A picture posted on twitter:
http://p.twimg.com/AfMiiaYCIAAmg_D.jpg
with the caption:
Rafael Nadal grabs a handful of Juan Mónaco while they hug during #DavisCup training at La Cartuja stadium in Seville

-Evita-
11-27-2011, 12:38 PM
What a photo :lol:

Hilde, sorry about your allergies :hug:

acionescu
11-27-2011, 12:42 PM
I dont want Rafa, Ferru and even the numpties to lose and I want Argentina to win the Cup, how can be done? :scratch:

acionescu
11-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Pico dating Forlan's ex :facepalm:

Corey Feldman
11-27-2011, 02:14 PM
Pico dating Forlan's ex :facepalm:
already cheating on his bf Rafa the groper

Betty
11-27-2011, 02:41 PM
im so tired and i have still to irong a bit and clean:rolls:
i think moms deserve a free day in a spa 1 time for month i m sure andy agreed:awww:

Corey Feldman
11-27-2011, 02:43 PM
make quiet and clean

man is the one who needs the rest

-Mick, 2011

Betty
11-27-2011, 02:45 PM
i can clean if u man iron:yeah:and cook, and give good sex, and bring home money

Betty
11-27-2011, 02:50 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:rolleyes: MICK :rolleyes:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Corey Feldman
11-27-2011, 02:52 PM
roll your own balls at yrself

dont insult me always calling me a drunk

Betty
11-27-2011, 02:52 PM
dont lament u for a tease word when u are the king of the teaser:ras:
slept bad?:awww:

Betty
11-27-2011, 02:59 PM
nice i came here for to relax and u have always to make me nervous,apologise thk

Corey Feldman
11-27-2011, 03:01 PM
dream it

im watching f1 so i'll leave you in peace

maybe i'll be back... in 2 years like crane

Naudio Spanlatine
11-27-2011, 03:02 PM
---
with the caption:
Rafael Nadal grabs a handful of Juan Mónaco while they hug during #DavisCup training at La Cartuja stadium in Seville

ok after some days i will post it as my avi:inlove:

i wish i was juanito, i have a nice squeezable ass:angel: :inlove:

JayR
11-27-2011, 03:11 PM
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/Fab4kitties/2011/11%20november/Opvangkittens%2011-11/S8300520.jpg

mike's fave

Robin! :hearts:

he's not sleeping now, he's looking at me like gimme food and give it fast :cool:

What are you waiting for Duncan? Go feed the King. :cool:

betty said she'll make me look like one of these

kzQvNLozxBI&list=FLOggbB1sAah_GLaTI2V-nXw&index=6&feature=plpp_video

NcfX6qHcrIE

i heard Hitler was a bit of a hooligan

Who knew Fed had such influence?

thanks for the g-rep
these 2 will move out today to a wonderful new home

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/Fab4kitties/2011/11%20november/Opvangkittens%2011-11/SDC17495.jpg

and mike's fave again, he doesn't always sleep :p

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/Fab4kitties/2011/11%20november/Opvangkittens%2011-11/SDC17534.jpg

Belle & Sebastian. :hearts: & The Man...

the ginger one is cute yes, dun u should fly to sco and give him to Mike wonder if then he would remember to snuggle and feed him

for whenever jayjay meanders over here and starts talking shit :D

http://i40.tinypic.com/dexnk1.png

:wavey:

OHH8uYch2I8

A hunka hunka burning love.

the worm :worship:

Rafferty? Rowan? Ruby? Madame Lazonga?

make quiet and clean

man is the one who needs the rest

-Mick, 2011

i can clean if u man iron:yeah:and cook, and give good sex, and bring home money

acionescu
11-27-2011, 03:19 PM
dont lament u for a tease word when u are the king of the teaser:ras:
slept bad?:awww:

rather slept alone :awww:

Clashcityrocker
11-27-2011, 05:26 PM
madame lazonga Ann ?? lol

tennizen
11-27-2011, 05:37 PM
Mike's harem invading Rafachat?:lol:

Where's jon. Betty finally scared him away?

Getta
11-27-2011, 05:43 PM
It will be awesome if Argentina wins DC. Hard to see it happening.

i would love to see Argentina win the salad bowl, but chances are overwhelming that they will not. :sobbing:

Betty
11-27-2011, 05:55 PM
i did nothing hema:bigcry:

MariaV
11-27-2011, 06:29 PM
---
with the caption:

Rafa's way of saying I'll kick your ass! :tape: :awww: ;)

If Melanie doesn't know, Tomas Berdych is also a Detroit Red Wings fan. :D He also has nice parents. :) I like Tomas more and more.

Federina losing a set to Jo though. :tape:
Back later! :wavey:

MariaV
11-27-2011, 06:41 PM
I'm sure you're all dying to know that the Xmas tree fell down again in the storm tonight. :o :tape: :haha:

http://f.postimees.ee/f/2011/11/27/853023t44h870b.jpg

acionescu
11-27-2011, 06:56 PM
:haha: :tape: :haha:

acionescu
11-27-2011, 07:03 PM
I'm afraid Rogie is gonna cry again :bolt:

Minn
11-27-2011, 08:12 PM
If Melanie doesn't know, Tomas Berdych is also a Detroit Red Wings fan. :D He also has nice parents. :) I like Tomas more and more. I didn't know! Thanks for the info. I wonder if he was a fan of one of the Czechs who play/played for the team. I may just have to become a tiny little bit more of a Berdych fan because of that. I haven't been a Berdych fan in the past.

I'm sure you're all dying to know that the Xmas tree fell down again in the storm tonight. :o :tape: :haha: Oh no! They'd better get the best engineers to work on how to keep that poor tree standing up.

Naudio Spanlatine
11-27-2011, 08:43 PM
please no more crying from fed:o :o :o :tape: :facepalm:

Corey Feldman
11-27-2011, 08:47 PM
he held it together

but when he wins that 17th, it aint gonna be pretty ;)

acionescu
11-27-2011, 08:49 PM

Mae
11-27-2011, 08:53 PM
i would love to see Argentina win the salad bowl, but chances are overwhelming that they will not. :sobbing:

Pay back time :lol: Vamos Spain :woohoo: (Seriously I like the players from Argentina, but I just don't think they can defeat Spain).

Corey Feldman
11-27-2011, 08:54 PM
dont know, Nadal might struggle now that he's lost all passion for tennis

acionescu
11-27-2011, 08:56 PM
Yeah, he might win 2 or 3 sets in TB :sobbing:

star
11-27-2011, 09:04 PM
[COLOR="Blue"]

with the caption:

:lol: :lol: I hope Snoo see this picture. :lol:

I dont want Rafa, Ferru and even the numpties to lose and I want Argentina to win the Cup, how can be done? :scratch:

It can’t. Just suck it up and cheer for Spain. :smash:

im so tired and i have still to irong a bit and clean:rolls:
i think moms deserve a free day in a spa 1 time for month i m sure andy agreed:awww:

More like once a week!! Maybe twice.

Maria, that Christmas Tree needs this guy! :lol:

Also ClashCityRocker, I want that red tabby. Will you mail him to me, please? :awww:

Normally, I don’t like red cats, but that one is adorable.

I like Annie for your new baby kitty.

Corey Feldman
11-27-2011, 09:05 PM
welcome home star :hug:

couldnt live without you these last days

star
11-27-2011, 09:07 PM
welcome home star :hug:

couldnt live without you these last days

:lol: :lol:

:hug: :hug: Thnx, Superboy.

Mae
11-27-2011, 09:14 PM

I love this :)

star
11-27-2011, 09:15 PM
I love this :)

Yeah. Me too.

acionescu
11-27-2011, 09:32 PM
LOL, the avi :rolls:

acionescu
11-27-2011, 09:35 PM
And yes, Star, I'm gonna suck it up and root for Argentina :bigcry: :bigcry:

star
11-27-2011, 09:39 PM
And yes, Star, I'm gonna suck it up and root for Argentina :bigcry: :bigcry:

Traitor!

I hope Rafa never forgives you.

Ditto Ferru

star
11-27-2011, 09:40 PM
LOL, the avi :rolls:

It’s what Snoo:sad: would have wanted. :awww:

acionescu
11-27-2011, 09:43 PM
Traitor!

I hope Rafa never forgives you.

Ditto Ferru

they can punish me whenever they want, i know I was naughty am guilty :awww:

star
11-27-2011, 09:47 PM
Johnny’s new thread turned out to be pretty interesting. :lol:

Naudio Spanlatine
11-27-2011, 09:55 PM
oh star how amazing you are:worship: :kiss:

Corey Feldman
11-27-2011, 10:24 PM
And yes, Star, I'm gonna suck it up and root for Argentina :bigcry: :bigcry:No comment

Naudio Spanlatine
11-27-2011, 11:40 PM
look at both juanito & rafa......:aplot:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loua6bGp3H1qab7qw.jpg

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Getta
11-28-2011, 02:16 AM
look at both juanito & rafa......:aplot:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loua6bGp3H1qab7qw.jpg

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Dee, you have 3,866 posts in less than 3 months :eek:

how on earth did you manage that? :scratch:

guess i will have to keep an eye on Delpo's forum... and Suey...

acionescu
11-28-2011, 04:56 AM
She spams worse than Nole spam, which is an achievement in itself :eek:

Mae
11-28-2011, 06:18 AM
Dee likes pictures so she posts a lot of pictures.

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 06:30 AM
I'm sure you're all dying to know that the Xmas tree fell down again in the storm tonight. :o :tape: :haha:
Again? :haha:

Betty
11-28-2011, 06:50 AM
i love star new avy i thought yestwerday to do it by myself but see star use it is..better:devil:

Getta
11-28-2011, 06:52 AM
Dee likes pictures so she posts a lot of pictures.

so it's not her fault, she has an excuse. :D

MariaV
11-28-2011, 07:45 AM
Star, if even this photo and avatar won't bring Snoo back... :bigcry:

I didn't know! Thanks for the info. I wonder if he was a fan of one of the Czechs who play/played for the team. I may just have to become a tiny little bit more of a Berdych fan because of that. I haven't been a Berdych fan in the past.

Oh no! They'd better get the best engineers to work on how to keep that poor tree standing up.

Yes, Tomas is a hockey fan.
“In the Czech Republic ice hockey is a national sport,” he says. “We have many good players who play in the American NHL. I know some of the Czech players personally. They are tennis fans and have played tennis with me.”
Nice :D The Czechs have good tennis traditions too actually. I like Tomas's game when he is on. :o As frustrating to follow as Safin or other headcases though. :o

They have a backup tree ready so if this tree is too damaged they'll put up a new tree. The problem was that when they put this tree up the stem/trunk down there was cut too narrow or smth. :tape: :rolleyes: :lol:
It was a nice thick tree so a pity they destroyed it. :(

he held it together

but when he wins that 17th, it aint gonna be pretty ;)

:hug: :hug: Phenomenal end to the season so we'll see in Australia, he might tell Dijana to keep quiet again. ;) :kiss:
And could I please have his hair! :angel:

dont know, Nadal might struggle now that he's lost all passion for tennis

He IS going to struggle. It aint gonna be pretty for Nadaltards I'm afraid. ;)

-Evita-
11-28-2011, 07:52 AM
Scary winds outside this morning :bolt:

MariaV
11-28-2011, 08:05 AM
I've seen it worse Evita but yeah, pretty awful all over Scandinavia and the Baltics.

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 08:22 AM
People, keep everything you have to cross crossed because there's hope that Belgium will have a federal government next week. :D :scared:

Fed's hair is overrated. :ras:
There, I said it.

-Evita-
11-28-2011, 08:32 AM
People, keep everything you have to cross crossed because there's hope that Belgium will have a federal government next week. :D :scared:

Awesome :D I'll keep all my hairs crossed for you :yeah:

-Evita-
11-28-2011, 08:37 AM
We'll have 72 Christmas trees in Riga this year :eek: I had no idea it was this many :eek:

The two main ones were put up yesterday, here are pictures: http://www.delfi.lv/news/national/riga/ridzinieki-un-pilsetas-viesi-vero-rigas-egles-iededzinasanu-ratslaukuma-un-citviet-riga.d?id=41937312

BTW, picture 17 has the mayor of Riga, the same one that collapsed while running a marathon.

acionescu
11-28-2011, 08:39 AM
There, I said it.

hater :zzz:

What else is overrated upon you? His tennis? :hug:

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 08:52 AM
:rolleyes:
Cheap shot.

I'm not talking about his tennis since I find Fed a fantastic tennis player even if I will never support him. Unlike you, I can differentiate between talent and looks. :ras:

I find the "OMG, such glorious hair Fed has :inlove: :faints: :gets up: :looks at Fed's hair again: :faints again: :gets up again: :goes lamenting why she/he doesn't have such glorious hair:... just as exaggerated as the ""OMG, Rafa's hair sucks or rather, OMG, bald!!! ":bigcry: :looks up to check if anybody notices: :goes hysterical: :looks again to see if it's having enough effect: :check to see if you're getting good reps from Fedtards: :bonus points if you're once again admiring Fed's hair:

bokehlicious
11-28-2011, 08:56 AM
Best thing with Fed winning is that it turns Hilde grumpy as in the good old days :drool: :D

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 09:03 AM
Blame the romanian oelewapper and her cheap shot.

bokehlicious
11-28-2011, 09:08 AM
Real men don't cry. Real men have over proteined bicipidies. Real men grab other men's arse.

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 09:11 AM
Don't be so harsh on Rogie, JM. :hug:

By the way, people in glass houses...
do I really have to bring up the manpurse?

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 09:16 AM
While I'm having my grump on:
It's high time that those credit rating agencies are investigated with a special request that they are less USA based.

bokehlicious
11-28-2011, 09:19 AM
Hilde, funny that you mock the "manpurse" and emotional crying and are all :hearts: :drool: when Rafa sticks his fingers up Pico's arse crack :o :hug: :D

MariaV
11-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Lovely photos on Delfi Evita, the trees and the lights and other decorations look so great. :D

Yeah I heard about it yesterday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :yeah:

Best thing with Fed winning is that it turns Hilde grumpy as in the good old days :drool: :D

:kiss: Dubai was fantastic for sure! Everything OK back home? :kiss:

Real men don't cry. Real men have over proteined bicipidies. Real men grab other men's arse.

:D :D That was some awesome pic, admit it! ;)
And it's OK to cry for Rogi with such achievements, it's OK to be emotional! :hug: :hug:

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 09:24 AM
You're once again confusing your own inner fantasies with what can actually be seen, JM. :hug:

bokehlicious
11-28-2011, 09:28 AM
Dubai was fantastic Maria :hug: tough to be back in the Winter though :sad: :awww:

MariaV
11-28-2011, 09:28 AM
JM, that's our grumpy Hilde but that's how we love her, no? :D ;)

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 09:29 AM
From ACC:

(14) abraxas21 vs. hat_boy
Corey Feldman vs. rrainer
mediter vs. theseth1119
Super Djoker vs. (20) durrrr aka calimero
I still don't think that we're going to see a Mikey vs JM clash in there.

MariaV
11-28-2011, 09:33 AM
You're going to vote in that thing Hilde? :o

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 09:37 AM
Perhaps.

Getta
11-28-2011, 10:24 AM
Iván vs. (32) Action Jackson

Really all I wanted say.

and no other votes! :lol:

so Snooish :worship:

MariaV
11-28-2011, 10:38 AM
:shrug:

acionescu
11-28-2011, 10:42 AM
:rolleyes:
Cheap shot.

I'm not talking about his tennis since I find Fed a fantastic tennis player even if I will never support him. Unlike you, I can differentiate between talent and looks. :ras:

And you called my shot cheap? :lol:

MariaV
11-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Oh, Andreea and me are experts on hair, no? ;)
Hilde has too great hair is clearly not an expert. :o

acionescu
11-28-2011, 10:45 AM
I think I'll have a snooish Nole fan voting style too :o

acionescu
11-28-2011, 10:47 AM
Hilde is blinded by Rafa's aura and clearly can't appreciate right the awsomeness of RogieGOAT hair :hearts:

Speaking of blindness, did Wilde wake up from her "Barca lost" hangover yet? :D

MariaV
11-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Better tell me whose double is RafaNadal2012!!!? :help: :help: :tape: The name alone is a horror. :bolt:

Edit: Naah, WG needs some time. :D

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 10:55 AM
Oh, Andreea and me are experts on hair, no? ;)
You two are experts in something but it's not in hair.

And you called my shot cheap?
I did. :smoke:
And I was being polite.

You're the one making the jump from hair to talent, not me.

MariaV
11-28-2011, 10:58 AM
You two are experts in something but it's not in hair.

:eek: :eek: :speakles:

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 11:03 AM
hmmmm...what's going on in that slightly twisted mind of yours this time, Maria.

-
Edit: glad to see my suspicions about Johnny Groove's fabulous tales confirmed.

MariaV
11-28-2011, 11:07 AM
My mind - well, not much going on I'm afraid, that's the problem. :o :sad:

*going to read Johnny Groove*

Mae
11-28-2011, 11:33 AM
My mind - well, not much going on I'm afraid, that's the problem. :o :sad:

*going to read Johnny Groove*

You will enjoy it I promise ;) He got caught big time :lol:

MariaV
11-28-2011, 11:50 AM
Johnny :worship: :bowdown:

wildegirl05
11-28-2011, 12:43 PM
considering giving up lifelong vegeterianism for a burger king whopper :inlove: mes que un restaurante :worship:

evita, what i want to know is why stop at 72? why not keep going till you hit 100?

-Evita-
11-28-2011, 12:53 PM
evita, what i want to know is why stop at 72? why not keep going till you hit 100?

I hope that's not a serious question :lol:

But tell me - did you make the cold soup with all the kefir you had?

Commander Data
11-28-2011, 01:01 PM
:shrug:

Found your vote funny as well. Was not aware that you dislike AJ with all your heart.

I think I'm not even in the draw. i remember last year I even got some votes. What to think about this I'm unsure.

wildegirl05
11-28-2011, 01:10 PM
I hope that's not a serious question :lol:

But tell me - did you make the cold soup with all the kefir you had?

it was! you should write to your local paper and ask :p

i did! i made a spicy asparagus and leek cold soup. i couldnt find good beets in my supermarket, so i havent tried yours and maria's version yet. i also used kefir to marinade tofu to make some curry. so i've made a real dent in my kefir backlog :worship: still have too many grains though :o

acionescu
11-28-2011, 01:15 PM
You're the one making the jump from hair to talent, not me.

I dont :(

You're the one that dismissed some GOAT hair. Why not dismissing his talent too, if you're at it? :p

MariaV
11-28-2011, 01:27 PM
Found your vote funny as well. Was not aware that you dislike AJ with all your heart.

I think I'm not even in the draw. i remember last year I even got some votes. What to think about this I'm unsure.

You haven't been 'clowning around' enough. :p
And I just don't like AJ proclaiming to be oh-the-most-objective-Rafahata-tennisfan ever. :shrug: Otherwise he's OK, I don't really have a problem with him but now I understand why people have been critical of him. :)
We all have our likings and dislikings, better admit them. :shrug:

JayR
11-28-2011, 01:35 PM
madame lazonga Ann ?? lol

That was what I called one of PK's kittens. Madame for short. :lol:

Mike's harem invading Rafachat?:lol:

He's our crack. :lol:

http://f.postimees.ee/f/2011/11/27/853023t44h870b.jpg

Maria, we'll be disappointed if you post tomorrow that it actually stayed upright in the storm. :lol:

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 01:41 PM
I dont :(
Yes, you do. :( I would never make the link from hair to talent. You did.

You're the one that dismissed some GOAT hair.
The man has hair on his head. Big whoop.

Why not dismissing his talent too, if you're at it? :p
Why would you, though?
* :facepalm: the romanian oelewapper is going in circles *
I'm not daft enough to do that, you troublemaker.
Quit trying to get me in trouble with our Fedtards and our lurkers. :mad:

For the record:
Federer as a player: fantastic, not a fan but I can not deny his talent.
Federer's hair: :shrug: It's hair. It's not exactly a novelty, is it?
I don't see why I should faint with excitement by merely looking at his hair.

Commander Data
11-28-2011, 01:43 PM
What about his nose?

Commander Data
11-28-2011, 01:45 PM
One can already see from his nose that he is the GOAT. not some average median shit but truly extraordinaire.

Commander Data
11-28-2011, 01:51 PM
You haven't been 'clowning around' enough. :p
And I just don't like AJ proclaiming to be oh-the-most-objective-Rafahata-tennisfan ever. :shrug: Otherwise he's OK, I don't really have a problem with him but now I understand why people have been critical of him. :)
We all have our likings and dislikings, better admit them. :shrug:

I see. I'm really not into the contest this year (so far). Most clowns I know are banned, less active or have withdrawn.

If anybody has some posts I should take a look to motivate voting. It is welcome. ;)

MariaV
11-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Maria, we'll be disappointed if you post tomorrow that it actually stayed upright in the storm. :lol:

LOL Ann, they decided to put it up again only after the storm tomorrow. :lol:
We'll have strong winds this whole week but no storm hopefully so the poor tree should survive, it has suffered so much. :awww:

What about his nose?

One can already see from his nose that he is the GOAT. not some average median shit but truly extraordinaire.

Answered :yeah:

Btw I'm not into the contest yet either. We'll see how things develop after the first rounds or so.

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 02:16 PM
how am i not seeded, i'm the only one capable of winning ACC and pop Wimbledon

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 02:19 PM
Blame the romanian oelewapper and her cheap shot.

You're once again confusing your own inner fantasies with what can actually be seen, JM. :hug::lol:

Hilde :kiss:

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 02:21 PM
didnt see Betty in the ACC draw

i nominated her about 10 times

acionescu
11-28-2011, 02:36 PM
Yes, you do. :( I would never make the link from hair to talent. You did.

The man has hair on his head. Big whoop.

Why would you, though?
* :facepalm: the romanian oelewapper is going in circles *
I'm not daft enough to do that, you troublemaker.
Quit trying to get me in trouble with our Fedtards and our lurkers. :mad:

For the record:
Federer as a player: fantastic, not a fan but I can not deny his talent.
Federer's hair: :shrug: It's hair. It's not exactly a novelty, is it?
I don't see why I should faint with excitement by merely looking at his hair.

Better faint over his hair than over his talent, no? :p

Lurkers and Fedtards take fainting over his hair as a sign that we are fan of him as a player, I kid you not :lol:

acionescu
11-28-2011, 02:38 PM

Proof that George is as biased as a moderator and contest organizer as they come :(

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 02:42 PM
be quit and go wash your hair, Fedtard

wildegirl05
11-28-2011, 02:50 PM
Awesome :D I'll keep all my hairs crossed for you :yeah:

i tried to rep you but i couldn't. this made me LOL IRL.

star
11-28-2011, 03:13 PM
i did! i made a spicy asparagus and leek cold soup. i couldnt find good beets in my supermarket, so i havent tried yours and maria's version yet. i also used kefir to marinade tofu to make some curry. so i've made a real dent in my kefir backlog :worship: still have too many grains though :o

Oh! You made that soup? How was it? Did you change the recipe?

considering giving up lifelong vegeterianism for a burger king whopper :inlove: mes que un restaurante :worship:

Please, don’t give it up for something so unworthy. :o

i love star new avy i thought yestwerday to do it by myself but see star use it is..better:devil:

:lol: :lol:

I knew I’d better make one quick or you would nab it yourself! :lol:

Star, if even this photo and avatar won't bring Snoo back... :bigcry:

It won’t. :sad: I can only do small things to honor her memory now.

:worship: Pico and Rafa :worship:

He IS going to struggle. It aint gonna be pretty for Nadaltards I'm afraid. ;)

Nadaltards always have the pretty. :) :) :)

Maybe not the tennis, but definitely the pretty. :p

There, I said it.

Hush.

Thats the only thing I have to fall back on when people claim I can’t say anything to praise about Federer.

Which reminds me — Driving back home yesterday I listened to a book “Murder of the Century” about a murder in NYC in 1897. One of the witnesses to a conversation in a bar was a man named Federer. So I kept hearing the word “Federer” again and again, and it was like dropping the vision of a 21st century man in tennis togs into the setting of an 1897 Bowery bar. Startling. :lol:

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 03:13 PM
its always quiet here when i'm around

Familiarity breeds contempt is a phrase that springs to mind :ras: well i GET IT

hope most of you are in ACC contest so i can revenge

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 03:14 PM
pfft star

had to post a split second before my rant didnt you

not that you found anything i said quote worthy

star
11-28-2011, 03:14 PM

Familiarity breeds contempt is a phrase that springs to mind :ras: well i GET IT

:hug: :hug:

JayR
11-28-2011, 03:40 PM
LOL Ann, they decided to put it up again only after the storm tomorrow. :lol:
We'll have strong winds this whole week but no storm hopefully so the poor tree should survive, it has suffered so much. :awww:

Great timing! :lol: I want to give it a great big hug. :awww:

how am i not seeded, i'm the only one capable of winning ACC and pop Wimbledon

I'll vote for you in both Michael. :kiss:

That'll earn you another book...

Hush.

Thats the only thing I have to fall back on when people claim I can’t say anything to praise about Federer.

Which reminds me — Driving back home yesterday I listened to a book “Murder of the Century” about a murder in NYC in 1897. One of the witnesses to a conversation in a bar was a man named Federer. So I kept hearing the word “Federer” again and again, and it was like dropping the vision of a 21st century man in tennis togs into the setting of an 1897 Bowery bar. Startling. :lol:

Fedtards are everywhere...

wildegirl05
11-28-2011, 03:46 PM
mikeylicious :kiss: where's my maple leaf?

Oh! You made that soup? How was it? Did you change the recipe?

i took it as the basis and embellished by first sauteing some garlic and leeks with garam masala powder and then adding in the asparagus. finally added in kefir. it was delish :D

Please, don’t give it up for something so unworthy. :o

football taunts are not unworthy starina :p i was joking though, i won't do that. i'll go have burger king fries instead :cool:

Nadaltards always have the pretty. :) :) :)

excuse you but felitards have the pretty :p

:lol: you're so cute when you're ruffled. did you troll jayjay relentlessly yet?

acionescu
11-28-2011, 03:53 PM

I just voted for your opponent, silly me :(

I hope you win your match :armed:

tennizen
11-28-2011, 03:54 PM
I voted for you, Mikey:hug:

Maria, you should at least vote for the people you nominated:facepalm:

wildegirl05
11-28-2011, 03:57 PM
if you believe mikey and jc, our betty has the workrate of tolkien :worship:

star
11-28-2011, 03:59 PM
i took it as the basis and embellished by first sauteing some garlic and leeks with garam masala powder and then adding in the asparagus. finally added in kefir. it was delish :D

:lol: Even more spices!

excuse you but felitards have the pretty :p

:hug: I am glad you find pleasure in him, but he leaves me cold. :p

:lol: you're so cute when you're ruffled. did you troll jayjay relentlessly yet?

A madMikey is a cuteMikey, but not as adorable as the sadMikey. :awww:

star
11-28-2011, 04:02 PM
Oh, Hilde! I forgot!

The last two episodes of The Amazing Race have been in Belgium. Mostly Brussels but elsewhere too. It finished this week at the Atomium. Hope I spelled that right. :unsure:

Spelling corrected! :lol:

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 04:02 PM
I'll vote for you in both Michael. :kiss:thks love :hug:

:lol: you're so cute when you're ruffled. did you troll jayjay relentlessly yet?he's not saying anything to me thesedays, probably under orders from his boss Linda Mac

if you want a maple leaf i'll find you one :kiss:

I voted for you, Mikey:hug:

but i revenged you anyway

Getta's next

wildegirl05
11-28-2011, 04:08 PM
:lol: Even more spices!

you'll understand when you have your own kefir :p which, btw, i'm planning to mail to you this week so please have glass bottles/plastic strainers etc. ready ;)

:hug: I am glad you find pleasure in him, but he leaves me cold. :p

blasphemy. what about nando? :p

A madMikey is a cuteMikey, but not as adorable as the sadMikey. :awww:

nooo, i don't like it when my mikeylicious is sad.

he's not saying anything to me thesedays, probably under orders from his boss Linda Mac

if you want a maple leaf i'll find you one :kiss:

can i get jonathan crane posting here as my maple leaf? :p kidding, i'll take a good wenger vid :D

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 04:12 PM
i will kill Crane (not a death threat)

he's starting to take all my women

no wonder i get ignored in every thread now

tennizen
11-28-2011, 04:13 PM
That's WG for you, Mike. All this time she was using you just to get introduced to joncrane.

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 04:14 PM
could be Hema, could be

anyway for you WG

aYWsDhpaIHc
lol

wildegirl05
11-28-2011, 04:15 PM

:haha:

nah, i just wanted to rile you up :D

That's WG for you, Mike. All this time she was using you just to get introduced to joncrane.

lame-o.

wildegirl05
11-28-2011, 04:20 PM
could be Hema, could be

anyway for you WG

aYWsDhpaIHc
lol

:spit: ohh wenger. that's awesome :D

star
11-28-2011, 04:22 PM
you'll understand when you have your own kefir :p which, btw, i'm planning to mail to you this week so please have glass bottles/plastic strainers etc. ready ;)

I bought a silicone colander kind of thing but the holes may be too big. Got some cheesecloth as backup. Kind of makes me queasy thinking of ingesting something that can survive the U.S. Postal Service. :scared:

blasphemy. what about nando? :p

:shrug: meh

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 04:28 PM
is Hilde in ACC?

wildegirl05
11-28-2011, 04:31 PM
I bought a silicone colander kind of thing but the holes may be too big. Got some cheesecloth as backup. Kind of makes me queasy thinking of ingesting something that can survive the U.S. Postal Service. :scared:

it'll make your stomach a fortress of steel :yeah:

:shrug: meh

you think nole is hot, don't you? :shudder:

star, getta shamelessly stole your triple axle of evil. such cheek! bet it's wasted on cd though :sad:

star
11-28-2011, 04:37 PM
you think nole is hot, don't you? :shudder:

No. I think he is pleasant looking and has a great body for wearing formal attire.

I can’t think off hand of a tennis player I think is “hot.”

star, getta shamelessly stole your triple axle of evil. such cheek! bet it's wasted on cd though :sad:

Please. Stop twisting my smilies.

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Lurkers and Fedtards take fainting over his hair as a sign that we are fan of him as a player, I kid you not :lol:
Exactly, which is another reason for me to state clearly:
"Federer's hair is overrated"

Hush.

I know :D but at least, some could keep this excuse only for trolling purposes in GM or so.

Oh, Hilde! I forgot!

The last two episodes of The Amazing Race have been in Belgium. Mostly Brussels but elsewhere too. It finished this week at the Atomium. Hope I spelled that right. :unsure:

Spelling corrected! :lol:
:scratch: What's The Amazing Race?

Googling...
The Amazing Race is a reality television game show in which teams of two people, who have some form of a preexisting personal relationship, race around the world in competition with other teams.
Did they show the Atomium at night? It's gorgeous at night.

is Hilde in ACC?
Nope. Why? Did you have evil plans?
Want me to vote for you?

Maria nominated the heck out of Tennizen and didn't vote for her. :facepalm:
I shall vote give a vote to hema from Maria, then.

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 04:47 PM
i'll leave it all in your choice Hilde :hug:

wildegirl05
11-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Please. Stop twisting my smilies.

:lol: okay okay :hug:

mikey/betty, did you read about allesandro mancini? what a dbag, if true.

star
11-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Did they show the Atomium at night? It's gorgeous at night.

Yes!! :yippee:

Some of the racers finished in the afternoon and some at night.

Also they had something on that famous hill. And pigeons and the Ford proving grounds and body building and some gazebo in a park with hideous musicians. When the vids go up on youtube, I’ll let you know.

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 04:57 PM
mikey/betty, did you read about allesandro mancini? what a dbag, if true.this guy? idiot anyway

but his did score one of the best goals ever (with Roma) , watch at 0.47

JxEQl5p8tm0
left the defender see'ing stars

star
11-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Here’s a sample of the Amazing Race.

This went on much longer during the episode. I was crying by the end. Plus the locals laughing was hysterical. Many more shots of the locals during the episode.

cQtlRqT9tBg&feature

ip7sfgkkNa8

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 05:00 PM
I can't see that. I get the message "The video is not available in your country", star.

i'll leave it all in your choice Hilde :hug:
If you get through, you should lose to abraxas anyway. :hug:

star
11-28-2011, 05:03 PM
I can't see that. I get the message "The video is not available in your country", star.

If you get through, you should lose to abraxas anyway. :hug:

Try the second one I posted.

star
11-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Here’s the whole episode, but I don’t know if it will work for you, Hilde. The first driving instructor is hilarious. :lol:

You can forward through to sights that interest you.

ntfD2IXApOg

But why they spelled Ghent “Gent” I can’t figure out.

wildegirl05
11-28-2011, 05:24 PM
this guy? idiot anyway

but his did score one of the best goals ever (with Roma) , watch at 0.47

JxEQl5p8tm0
left the defender see'ing stars

that was pretty impressive :worship: his fancy stepovers like cron :D i liked totti's header also. at least i think it was totti.

tennizen
11-28-2011, 05:32 PM
ild, you would have voted for me anyway:D

JayR
11-28-2011, 06:00 PM
thks love :hug:

As if I could ever ignore you Michael. :hug:

could be Hema, could be

anyway for you WG

aYWsDhpaIHc
lol

Genius editing. :haha:

acionescu
11-28-2011, 06:13 PM
I miss tennis already :bigcry: :bigcry:

Betty
11-28-2011, 06:15 PM
same andy:bigcry:

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 06:16 PM
But why they spelled Ghent “Gent” I can’t figure out.
That's how it's supposed to be spelled.
It's Gent in Flemish.

They add the "h" to make the proper pronunciation of the "g" a bit easier.

ild, you would have voted for me anyway
:D

star
11-28-2011, 06:25 PM
That's how it's supposed to be spelled.
It's Gent in Flemish.

They add the "h" to make the proper pronunciation of the "g" a bit easier.

:D

Thank you. That makes it easier to understand.

They don’t do that for other cities though. I mean they spelled Copenhagen as we do in English and not as the Danes do.

Ditto Köln. Cologne.

MariaV
11-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Sorry folks, I'll try to pull myself together for the next ACC votings. But Hema is getting thumped by Matt01. :o :o That's :facepalm:-worthy.

Mikey, WG, it was shocking about Gary Speed, very sad, he was the same age as me. :sad: :sad:

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 06:45 PM
They have some tough tasks to accomplish, star.

Making those waffles when you've never done it isn't easy.

The floating device. :tape: I'm guessing they never went to the scouts :D but hey, it works.

The pronunciation of the "Muur van Geraardsbergen". :haha: They didn't get it 100% right but they tried hard. :hug:
It's very obvious that Dutch is easier to learn for English speakers than for French speakers. They got some words quite well (like the word "straat")

The pigeon race...yup, it's a great country if you dislike pigeons. :tape: But in a way, they're really cool animals (if only they didn't make that damn noise)

Castafiore
11-28-2011, 06:46 PM
Sorry folks, I'll try to pull myself together for the next ACC votings. But Hema is getting thumped by Matt01. :o :o That's :facepalm:-worthy.
Is it too late to add your vote to hema?

acionescu
11-28-2011, 06:53 PM
I voted for Hema with all my heart. Too bad she'll lose, I suppose we dont have as much lurkers anymore :tears:

MariaV
11-28-2011, 06:54 PM
I think it's too late, one vote won't make a difference. :awww:

tennizen
11-28-2011, 06:55 PM
Andreea, the fedhairtard, next time vote with reasons please.

acionescu
11-28-2011, 06:59 PM
as if preferring Nole to Rafa doesnt make one a huge clown :facepalm:

wildegirl05
11-28-2011, 07:09 PM
it was very shocking indeed, maria. especially reading all the reports that said how normal he appeared the day before. his family must be so devastated.

btw, bettina, what picture did you send in for this competition? :aplot:

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/es/1330073734848/noticia/Noticia/Felipe_Cisneros_es_el_ganador_de_la_camiseta_de_Mo urinho.htm

star
11-28-2011, 07:10 PM
They have some tough tasks to accomplish, star.

Making those waffles when you've never done it isn't easy.

The floating device. :tape: I'm guessing they never went to the scouts :D but hey, it works.

The pronunciation of the "Muur van Geraardsbergen". :haha: They didn't get it 100% right but they tried hard. :hug:
It's very obvious that Dutch is easier to learn for English speakers than for French speakers. They got some words quite well (like the word "straat")

The pigeon race...yup, it's a great country if you dislike pigeons. :tape: But in a way, they're really cool animals (if only they didn't make that damn noise)

They always have them read the clues out loud I’m sure just to hear them bludgeon the foreign names. :lol: Sometimes it’s pretty funny.

On this leg which was really their 3rd day of racing (with an overnight on a train) they were so tired that they couldn’t’ even do a good job with the English words.

Some of the tasks are dreadful. Not so physical on this leg as on others. The worst ones are when they are hunting a very small thing hidden in a very large thing. By this time in the race with just a few racers left, I’m always pretty emotionally involved and really rooting for someone. This year I love Marcus and Amani and was worried they might be eliminated. I like the Snowboarders, but since they’ve won the majority of the legs of the race, I don’t worry about them so much.

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 07:22 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbo5hyeFrj1qb102ao1_400.gif

star
11-28-2011, 07:51 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbo5hyeFrj1qb102ao1_400.gif

That’s like

HELP ME, I’M FALLING!

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 07:59 PM
i have discovered one terrible, annoying backstabbing clown from here in the last few days

instead of my usual style of blowing up on them, they wont get the time of day from me this time, now or ever again

MariaV
11-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Mikeybaby, I thought we were all fine people here. :awww: :sad:
OK guys, cya tomorrow! :wavey:

star
11-28-2011, 08:04 PM
i have discovered one terrible, annoying backstabbing clown from here in the last few days

instead of my usual style of blowing up on them, they wont get the time of day from me this time, now or ever again

:hug: I hope this isn’t true Mikey. Maybe it’s just a cyber misunderstanding that happens so often in this contest season.

Corey Feldman
11-28-2011, 08:05 PM
this has zero to do with the contest, its not that

what i've seen and suspected over time