Suicide Tennis 2012 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Suicide Tennis 2012

dinkulpus
11-07-2011, 09:33 PM
Hello everyone, first of all I don't know who are board members, so I will try to organize few things, first I'll continue to run Suicide Manager 2012, if someone are not happy with my work and want to do it, I'll give him this obligation.

Second I hope that CoolyBri will continue doing rankings in 2012 :p

And finally if you have any suggestion for changing something in 2012 just share it here and we will discuss it :wavey:

pp : Anyone know who are members of board :confused:

abollo
11-08-2011, 12:35 AM
I think they are Björki, natashha, 156mphserve and bandtree.
And ronim1 also I think

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=155309&highlight=board&page=8

For the suggestions I'll come back later again :p

jervisjames
11-08-2011, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the notice Marto.

I for one think that Suicide Tennis runs perfectly and there is not really a need to change anything. The rules are plain and clear, managing is really easy (takes less than an hour any day, and much quicker as more people are knocked out, and CoolyBri does a great job with rankings and you have been great with organising managers each week.

If for any reason CoolyBri or natashha aren't able to continue doing the rankings, I can help out if needed. :wavey:

ronim1
11-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the notice Marto.

I for one think that Suicide Tennis runs perfectly and there is not really a need to change anything. The rules are plain and clear, managing is really easy (takes less than an hour any day, and much quicker as more people are knocked out, and CoolyBri does a great job with rankings and you have been great with organising managers each week.

If for any reason CoolyBri or natashha aren't able to continue doing the rankings, I can help out if needed. :wavey:

I agree with youre note. Big thanks you to Marto and CoolyBri

Björki
11-08-2011, 04:18 PM
I agree the rules are clear and they are good. No picks after the first match has started.

156mphserve
11-10-2011, 05:10 AM
yeah Suicide Tennis is by far the easiest game to run/play on MTF, everything is clear and easy. No need to change anything really I don't think. Big :worship: to CoolyBri for the rankings, Marto for the organization, and all the managers who manage every week

coolfish1103
11-10-2011, 06:19 AM
The only thing that can change is to increase the tournaments but that requires extra managers.