Tennis Tipping #47a - Helsinki - Congratulations to Sheva and CoolyBri/156mphserve [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Tennis Tipping #47a - Helsinki - Congratulations to Sheva and CoolyBri/156mphserve

Pages : 1 [2]

AdeyC
11-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Well that concludes my first ever hosting of a TT event.
Congratulations to Sheva and CoolyBri/156mphserve on their wins.
Thanks to everyone else who took part and participated, also big thanks to both Goldenoldie and Marto who were on hand to answer any queries I had just in case I made a mess of things, which I thankfully didn’t and it ran a lot lot smoother than I dared hope when I first plucked up the courage to host, and thanks also to those who sent me kind messages.

Cheers everyone,
AdeyC

dinkulpus
11-27-2011, 02:22 PM
Congrats to winners and great work Adey in your first attempt :worship:

cswab22
11-27-2011, 03:18 PM
Congrats winners :hatoff:

AdeyC teached me everything about TT in WTF and I never thanked you for that :hug:. You are a deserving TT manager and can't wait to play one of your tournaments again :D

Taz Warrior
11-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Congrats Sheva, CoolyBri and 156mpshserve :worship: and :hatoff: to AdeyC for a great first tournament as manager

Sheva
11-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Thanks for everyone who congratulated me. And a big thumbs up for AdeyC! Great management! :yeah:

Goldenoldie
11-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Congratulations on completing your first tournament as manager Adey.

The only problem is that you have added so many extra details you have given other managers something to live up to!!!

156mphserve
11-28-2011, 12:14 AM
Woohoo:woohoo:, great way to end the year

CoolyBri:worship:, awesome pick all week

Sheva:yeah:, congrats on the singles title

:hug: to all finalists

:worship: AdeyC, flawless management:yeah: