I'm just so ging lonely [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

I'm just so ging lonely

Dmitry Verdasco
10-28-2011, 10:51 AM
Fucking give me cancer so I can die soon I can't even brethren with this shit anymore too much of a soft cock to write the final chapter slay me now please help somebody out there fuk me life so much

Caesar1844
10-28-2011, 11:19 AM
It's tough being a Verdasco fan.

Dmitry Verdasco
10-28-2011, 11:40 AM
You're lucky I've calmed myself down or else... Well.... Nothing really. I don't even like verdasco but Stupid mods wont let me change it :(

Seriously I get so depressed either I have depression or I'm bipolar. The loneliness mustn't help thou. Ice got no confidence. I need a makeover!!! And someone to out me. I hate not being myself. But I hate the real me. Self hating grrrrrrr. Sigh

Mateya
10-29-2011, 10:10 AM
:hug: :hug: :hug:

:wavey:

Raferminator
10-29-2011, 12:06 PM
:hug:

How are you coping with things today? My name is Machael. :wavey:
If it helps to talk about it, go ahead. People generally don't know what to say to someone who is down. But they do care; they just feel helpless.

Emotional mood swings are something everyone goes through. Don't worry about that. Also, I find it helps to do something other than what you've doing lately to get out of a rut, if that is the feeling. I don't know you too well as I am new so I am sorry I can't offer better advice.

cobalt60
10-29-2011, 09:48 PM
Other than let you vent there isn't much we can do to help. But you do appear to need to get some professional help for this. Anyone close to you/around you to get you to see someone pronto? :hug: And my avatar wasn't meant for you;)

Orka_n
10-29-2011, 10:41 PM
Other than let you vent there isn't much we can do to help. But you do appear to need to get some professional help for this. Anyone close to you/around you to get you to see someone pronto? :hug: And my avatar wasn't meant for you;)Listen to the attending MTF doc, mate. Talk to someone IRL first of all.

Time Violation
10-30-2011, 01:04 AM
Nothing bad about being lonely, actually it's kinda good being your own boss and nobody telling you do this or do that. :D

@Sweet Cleopatra
10-30-2011, 01:08 AM
The problem is that even after death we are not going to end. We are just going to end our life in our earth bodies.

fast_clay
10-30-2011, 01:45 AM
The problem is that even after death we are not going to end. We are just going to end our life in our earth bodies.

someone has been drinking too much red cordial again

bad gambler
10-30-2011, 01:48 AM
You are a ranger? ging?

I love red heads

Topspindoctor
10-30-2011, 03:30 AM

:lol:

That sounds like typical fear of death some people experience so they must invent silly concepts like Heaven, Hell, reincarnation - anything to believe there is something after death just to believe that something happens when one dies and turns to dust.

Sham Kay
10-30-2011, 03:52 AM
You sound sad. Everyone's sad mate. Everyone thinks they're alone with their sadness. Alone to grieve their sad existence while everyone else is not sad. Sad sad sad. Just think of it as a game. The sad game. I'm sad, you're sad. Saddest wins. Losing at sadness also results in a sad win. Sad sad saddle sad.

See? Now it's lost all meaning. Now all that's left is happiness. Smile now and feel the happy.

Hian-GOAT
10-30-2011, 12:17 PM
Are you gay? And you have problems to admit it?

fast_clay
10-30-2011, 12:48 PM
Are you gay? And you have problems to admit it?

yeah he doesn't mind smoking the bratwurst and, you're right, that's the source of his troubles - mtf being the only place people that know that the big fella enjoys yummying down on some devon...

JolánGagó
10-30-2011, 12:58 PM
:spit:

cobalt60
10-30-2011, 04:41 PM
:spit:

Is his post a joke then?

JolánGagó
10-31-2011, 12:10 PM
fastclay's? it's a living style.

cobalt60
10-31-2011, 12:44 PM
fastclay's? it's a living style.

no the thread starter:p If that's the case he should actually seek advice from Lucy. She comes cheap.

Dmitry Verdasco
10-31-2011, 01:12 PM
yeah he doesn't mind smoking the bratwurst and, you're right, that's the source of his troubles - mtf being the only place people that know that the big fella enjoys yummying down on some devon...

It's true! :bigcry:! It's all true! :sobbing: