Do you shave your bum hair? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Do you shave your bum hair?

Sofonda Cox
10-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Or do you find it get really sore?

I want to use that cream but it say not to be used in that area :(

cristalmeister
10-27-2011, 08:44 PM
I've done it like 3 times, dunno why I did it in the first place.
Not gonna do it again (i think).

"Don't shave that hair!!!!" (http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/35274458.html)

Sofonda Cox
10-27-2011, 08:46 PM
I've done it like 3 times, dunno why I did it in the first place.
Not gonna do it again (i think).

"Don't shave that hair!!!!" (http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/35274458.html)

Thats the thing, last time I said I won't do it again and here I am doing it. It just feel so smooth and hygienic!

cristalmeister
10-27-2011, 08:48 PM
Yeh it does, until day 3, itchy burning days of horror!

Sofonda Cox
10-27-2011, 08:51 PM
Yeh it does, until day 3, itchy burning days of horror!

Exactly :( But the thought of butt nuggets makes me sick and I don't want a guy to rim me and get a load of that :sad: It's worth the itch I guess.

cristalmeister
10-27-2011, 08:55 PM
True that!
Im kinda hypocritical now, I mean, i've shaved it 3 times (each time saying its the last) even tho no guy is supposed to rim me. There are obviously advantages, butt nuggets suck.

Sapeod
10-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Leave your poor arse alone :o

Seingeist
10-27-2011, 11:01 PM
Leave your poor arse alone :o

:lol: :yeah:

shiaben
10-27-2011, 11:04 PM
Don't have much anyway, so no need to shave, no interferences, sometimes it feels good to inherit traits from the more balder/non-hairy side of the family. Sucks for girls that have lots of it, they'll have to constantly monitor it >_>

Filo V.
10-27-2011, 11:05 PM
I shave to the point I look clean, everywhere (not just ass hair), but I don't shave myself hairless.

Topspindoctor
10-28-2011, 12:22 AM
I only shave my face.

Henry Chinaski
10-28-2011, 12:55 AM
shaving is for cowards. veet that motherfucker

Sham Kay
10-28-2011, 12:57 AM
Wait. There's meant to be hair on our bums? Colour me shocked. I should really check what's going on back there one of these days.

buddyholly
10-28-2011, 01:09 AM
Cheeky thread, this.

Lopez
10-28-2011, 06:15 AM
Cheeky thread, this.

I'd say it's asinine

Sofonda Cox
10-28-2011, 10:06 AM
shaving is for cowards. veet that motherfucker

I may have to actually. It's a bit of a mess down there.

JolánGagó
10-28-2011, 10:23 AM
Has no one revealed you the existence of this little thing called "bidet"?

Wash your arsehole!

Sofonda Cox
10-28-2011, 12:11 PM
Has no one revealed you the existence of this little thing called "bidet"?

Wash your arsehole!

I don't have one of those.

buddyholly
10-28-2011, 02:30 PM
I don't have one of those.

You don't have an arsehole? Then stop talking about it.

Sofonda Cox
10-28-2011, 03:48 PM
You don't have an arsehole? Then stop talking about it.

I was referring to bidet. I actually only have one arsehole, compared with your two. It's unfortunate you talk out of one of them.

Seingeist
10-29-2011, 12:01 AM
I was referring to bidet. I actually only have one arsehole, compared with your two. It's unfortunate you talk out of one of them.

You kinda fumbled this. The dig was sufficiently obvious after the second sentence. Third one killed it. You may as well have added a fourth sentence, "And by that I mean, your mouth is an asshole because everything that you say is shit, figuratively speaking."

Don't get me wrong, it certainly wouldn't have won points for originality in any case. However, no matter how pedestrian or clichéd the insult, it's still painful to see it executed so artlessly.

Sofonda Cox
10-29-2011, 10:08 AM
I'm gonna go for it and shave it today! I've been putting it off :lick:

Or Levy
10-30-2011, 03:28 PM

Invest in some infra-red/laser treatments. You shave it, they use the infra on you. It make the hair thinner and slows down the growth. About 10 treatment (once a month a little more) and you should see reduced hair growth and hopefully - depends on how hairy you were to begin with. Sparse hairs.

The position for them to do it is a bit embarrassing (Ass up in the air, on all four) but it is effective.

cristalmeister
10-30-2011, 04:36 PM

Good luck have fun!
Im longing for a detailed report, preferably with .avi/.jpg.
:yeah.

Sofonda Cox
10-30-2011, 06:34 PM
Invest in some infra-red/laser treatments. You shave it, they use the infra on you. It make the hair thinner and slows down the growth. About 10 treatment (once a month a little more) and you should see reduced hair growth and hopefully - depends on how hairy you were to begin with. Sparse hairs.

The position for them to do it is a bit embarrassing (Ass up in the air, on all four) but it is effective.

My ass is wrecked, they'll charge me double :sad:

Good luck have fun!
Im longing for a detailed report, preferably with .avi/.jpg.
:yeah.
omg okay I'll take a pic :lick: :inlove:

shiaben
10-30-2011, 06:43 PM
What disturbs me more than bum hair, is when guys shave their legs. It grosses me out as a man looking at another man's legs. If you shave because of swimming or some kind of athletic reasons, I can understand, a win is a freaking win, but if you shave it because "hair" grosses you out as a guy, then I have no idea what to say >_>.

Edda
11-11-2011, 01:21 AM
Lots of tennis players are in need of a shave. Verdasco comes to mind immediately. He is the hairiest guy on tour. That scuzzy, unshaven look is almost worse than a full beard, which I consider pretty unsanitary when food gets trapped in it. Tennis players shave their legs and their heads (which looks goofy), but not their faces.

Topspindoctor
11-11-2011, 02:18 AM
What disturbs me more than bum hair, is when guys shave their legs. It grosses me out as a man looking at another man's legs. If you shave because of swimming or some kind of athletic reasons, I can understand, a win is a freaking win, but if you shave it because "hair" grosses you out as a guy, then I have no idea what to say >_>.

You should get used to it :shrug: The world is full of girly-men and metrosexuals these days. Personally, I think a man should only shave his face, if he doesn't fancy a beard, otherwise leave shaving to females.

Kat_YYZ
11-11-2011, 03:32 AM
what I don't understand is why we still have so much body hair thousands of years after we started wearing clothes and sleeping indoors. It's unnecessary, it should have evolved away.

Naudio Spanlatine
11-11-2011, 04:33 AM
:unsure: no.......

i rather have a professional laser person do it

motorhead
11-08-2013, 10:51 PM
You kinda fumbled this. The dig was sufficiently obvious after the second sentence. Third one killed it. You may as well have added a fourth sentence, "And by that I mean, your mouth is an asshole because everything that you say is shit, figuratively speaking."

Don't get me wrong, it certainly wouldn't have won points for originality in any case. However, no matter how pedestrian or clichéd the insult, it's still painful to see it executed so artlessly.

:haha::haha:

miura88
11-08-2013, 11:01 PM
One occasion when you really don't wanna cut yourself shaving

Sofonda Cox
11-09-2013, 04:08 PM
One occasion when you really don't wanna cut yourself shaving

Did that last week, opened up the 'Grand Canyon'.

Why was this thread bumped? :confused: