As I said, the real final was yesterday between Janko and Denko

Tipsy was just too good :worship:

Congrats for your 2nd title Janko :bigclap:

Vida
10-23-2011, 02:07 PM
janko legend :yeah:

Nidhogg
Let's see what Janko can come up with next year after overcoming some mental hurdles this season.

ZaZoo)
http://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/mtf/images/smilies/bigclap.gif

Bravo Janko!

Second title of the year! Top 10 here we come!

emotion
10-23-2011, 02:10 PM
2/2 finals in 1 month :p

EliSter
10-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Nice one Janko

Orka_n
10-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Better player won. Good to see Janko keeping his head together in these matches. :) Congrats on the title.

ivanban
10-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Please Janko, don't be a one month wonder :sobbing:

jonathancrane
10-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Janko :yeah:

Troicki :bigwave:

Li Ching Yuen
10-23-2011, 02:22 PM
Just remember his mental collapse against Verdasco at the AO very early this year and now this.

This tennis is one funky sport.

zlaja777
10-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Bravo Janko! Great year so far.

xdrewitdajx
10-23-2011, 02:36 PM
2012 AO is his. Might even get to the WTF final, if he makes it -yawn-

Vida
10-23-2011, 02:36 PM
massive underachiever, tipsy. shame but whatyougonnado.

andrijagajic
10-23-2011, 02:59 PM
Way to go, Janko!

MuzzahLovah
10-23-2011, 03:00 PM
Homphobic/Misogynist douchebag gifted final by ridiculous compatriot.

Sonja1989
10-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Glad to see that Tipsarevic won this in easy two. :yeah: Second title. :worship:

Dout.
10-23-2011, 03:03 PM
It took so long for him to win 1st title and now he has two in one month :lol:

Sapeod
10-23-2011, 03:04 PM
Tipsarevic may be an absolute tool, but at least he's good to watch, unlike his fellow countryman Djokovic.

Nole Rules
10-23-2011, 03:05 PM
This is Janko 2.0. Thanks to the Djoker. Any player who spends much time with the Serbian legend and try to learn from him gets better and better.

As a huge fan of Janko, i'm very proud of him this year. He is finally starting to fulfill his potetial. Yeah, maybe it's too late to have a decent career but later better than never. Keep it up, Janko.:yeah:

Naudio Spanlatine
10-23-2011, 03:06 PM
:yawn:

Naudio Spanlatine
10-23-2011, 03:06 PM
i guess the other douche won, with better gameplan

Nole Rules
10-23-2011, 03:45 PM
Back then when Janko was a total mug, I saw only a few haters of his around here but now all the pathetic haters are out of their holes at once. I wonder why? Yeah, because a very talented guy like him shouldn't be in the top 10 or have a successful year in his career. Stay pressd haters. Janko will always be good for the game because of his beautiful game and bunch of mugs on MTF won't change that fact.

:wavey:

Fat Camel
10-23-2011, 03:50 PM
So great to see Janko finally using his talent! :)

Sham Kay
10-23-2011, 03:54 PM
This is Janko 2.0. Thanks to the Djoker. Any player who spends much time with the Serbian legend and try to learn from him gets better and better.

As a huge fan of Janko, i'm very proud of him this year. He is finally starting to fulfill his potetial. Yeah, maybe it's too late to have a decent career but later better than never. Keep it up, Janko.:yeah:
Hey, it's never too late, it's not as if he's even that old. In todays era 27 is the new 23. Tipsy has loads of time ahead of him if he continues on this very positive form and continues to commit to the sport as he has this year. He just has to seize the party animal within, trap it, and let the natural talent flow.

Number 2 Serb rightfully the better player today, may we never have to witness Troicki ahead of Tipsy in the rankings ahead, though I have the eerie feeling we probably will.

MuzzahLovah
10-23-2011, 04:00 PM
Back then when Janko was a total mug, I saw only a few haters of his around here but now all the pathetic haters are out of their holes at once. I wonder why? Yeah, because a very talented guy like him shouldn't be in the top 10 or have a successful year in his career. Stay pressd haters. Janko will always be good for the game because of his beautiful game and bunch of mugs on MTF won't change that fact.

:wavey:

Or maybe since his underwear shoot he got a bit more exposure, and people saw a few of his interviews and realized he's a prick?

xdrewitdajx
10-23-2011, 04:01 PM

I'm sure there are some writers/musicians/actors/athletes you love that probably have certain viewpoints that you would hate and strongly disagree with, and you're just not aware of it...would you stop supporting them in that case? If no, then why not judge Tipsarevic solely on the one thing we are all qualified to be judges of, i.e. his public tennis career, and not some random interview quotes?
If yes, then I think that's a mistake, since even assholes/idiots/etc can produce greatness in their particular field, to be enjoyed by the spectating public.

Saberq
10-23-2011, 04:05 PM
he is more talented than Murray....Janko Legend

misty1
10-23-2011, 04:18 PM
i dont know what to think about janko

i was pretty hard on him yesterday but that was because i wanted davy to win that so much and i know he needed it more.

I dont like the things he's said but on the other hand he has a good game so im kind of in the middle with him

solowyn
10-23-2011, 04:21 PM
Or maybe since his underwear shoot he got a bit more exposure, and people saw a few of his interviews and realized he's a prick?
Most likely.

habibko
10-23-2011, 04:39 PM

ok what exactly has he said that makes him homophobic and misogynist? I must have missed it

Alex999
10-23-2011, 04:50 PM
I'm wondering what Tipsy needs to do to reach top 10. Good win for him.

Naudio Spanlatine
10-23-2011, 04:50 PM
dont get me wrong i like janko's game, he almost troubled nole in us open this year, but his personality im NOT a fan of thats for sure:o

chowdahead25
10-23-2011, 04:56 PM
Idemo!

Time Violation
10-23-2011, 05:05 PM
ok what exactly has he said that makes him homophobic and misogynist? I must have missed it

He made fun of WTA tour few times, perhaps that, though that would make the whole MTF misogynist as well :p

Pea
10-23-2011, 05:40 PM
Congrats Janko! Killing haters left and right.:cool:

jcempire
10-23-2011, 05:50 PM
What a match

Great win for Tipsa

NID
10-23-2011, 07:17 PM
He made fun of WTA tour few times, perhaps that, though that would make the whole MTF misogynist as well :p

To borrow from Fed's fans, 'he is telling it like it is'. ;)

Hian-GOAT
10-23-2011, 07:36 PM
Viko :sad: :hug:So bad when Tipsarevic wins... such a bad example for this sport.

Hian-GOAT
10-23-2011, 07:38 PM

Please :facepalm: He's a funny guy, he doesn't deserve all this hate.
Nadal pretending to be injured everytime he loses, Murray playing a good month and two bad ones, Simon destroying tennis... this is really bad. Not a guy who just likes to play tennis.

Topspindoctor
10-24-2011, 12:33 AM
To borrow from Fed's fans, 'he is telling it like it is'. ;)

The problem with Mugsarevic is that he threw insults at players way out of his league. If Nadal or Federer openly insulted WTA in their interviews, the whole tennis world would take notice. With Mugsarevic, it's not even about misogyny - it's about him being a cheap attention whore because he fails to do the talking with his racquet. Never really liked him, to be honest - another overhyped ballbasher with weak mental strength :shrug: No wonder it took him years to win a title.

Mongoose
10-24-2011, 12:40 AM
simply the time of year in which mugs like Tipsarevic collect worthless title after worthless title:o

The Magician
10-24-2011, 01:18 AM
I don't like Tipsarevic anymore because he bends over for Fakervic but his comments on equal prize money and the women's "tennis" association are the best thing he's done. Also I know this board is like 80% gay men and teenage Nadull fangirls who like gays on TV but I don't see anything wrong with his comments on that issue :wavey:

Henry Chinaski
10-24-2011, 01:23 AM
the homophobic comments were in an interview with serbian playboy a couple of years ago. he called mauresmo a pervert and said he knows there are gays on the atp tour but that he tries to avoid them. something along those lines

Alex999
10-24-2011, 01:33 AM
I don't like Tipsarevic anymore because he bends over for Fakervic but his comments on equal prize money and the women's "tennis" association are the best thing he's done. Also I know this board is like 80% gay men and teenage Nadull fangirls who like gays on TV but I don't see anything wrong with his comments on that issue :wavey:
I'm not sure he is the only one who 'bends over for Fakarevic'. I'd say the whole ATP tour bends over for Fakervic if you will :p.

Yolita
10-24-2011, 01:55 AM

Janko soemtimes makes ironic comments without adding "NOT" or "Kidding" at the end, so people take what he says seriously and judge him on that basis. But he doesn't care what shallow and not very bright people think about him, which is one of the reasons I like his personality. None of this political correctness bs for him.

Whether you like him or not, I think we should all be thankful for his personality, otherwise we're in danger of having a sport full of plastic players, all clones of one another, saying all the same (right) things, wearing all the same (right) clothes and behaving all in the same (right) way, absolutely terrified of being themselves and being criticised. That's a ghastly scenario, and is already beginning to happen.

If you add his fantastic tennis,so easy on the eye, what's not to like about Janko?

Ajde Janko!

Seingeist
10-24-2011, 03:27 AM

Tipsarevic may be an absolute tool, but at least he's good to watch, unlike his fellow countryman Djokovic.

Q. What do MTF's most prolific Murraytards have in common?

A. They are silly children who can do nothing but troll brainlessly! :yeah:

Good on Tipsy. I'd love to see him go deeper in a few of the more high profile tournaments.

Henry Chinaski
10-24-2011, 03:43 AM
If you add his fantastic tennis,so easy on the eye, what's not to like about Janko?

Ajde Janko!

There are lots of things not to like about Janko.

1. Disgusting attitude to the sport for most of his career
2. The fact he holds the Retirement Slam, one of the most embarrassing records in tennis
3. Grunting
4. Shitty sportsmanship (e.g. retiring when a couple of points from defeat in the Eastbourne final, tainting Seppi's 1st title)
5. Match fixing (http://www.ubitennis.com/english/sport/tennis/2011/01/25/448201-tipsarevic_peaceful_suspect.shtml)
6. Shit tattoos
7. Comments about WTA
8. Alleged homophobic comments about Mauresmo

Objectively speaking there are many reasons not to like Janko Tipsarevic

Mountaindewslave
10-24-2011, 05:15 AM
a year ago was expecting for Troicki to continue to get better not Tipsarevic, surprising

shuhrat
10-24-2011, 08:56 AM
For God's sake, it's not like he's running for public office. It's absolutely fine if you find some comments from the old interview inappropriate from the get go or politically incorrect to say in public, so dislike him. Well, actually I mostly agree with you and it still bugs me. Then again, it doesn't mean you have to bring it up on almost every result thread, as long as he doesn't reaffirm his words after each match. Result threads are for tennis first and foremost, if I'm not wrong. It gets kinda tiresome to read those irrelevant comments time after time. :shrug:

Time Violation
10-24-2011, 09:19 AM
a year ago was expecting for Troicki to continue to get better not Tipsarevic, surprising

Tipsarevic was always the more talented one of the two, and he finally decided to stop clowning around :)

For God's sake, it's not like he's running for public office. It's absolutely fine if you find some comments from the old interview inappropriate from the get go or politically incorrect to say in public, so dislike him. Well, actually I mostly agree with you and it still bugs me. Then again, it doesn't mean you have to bring it up on almost every result thread, as long as he doesn't reaffirm his words after each match. Result threads are for tennis first and foremost, if I'm not wrong. It gets kinda tiresome to read those irrelevant comments time after time. :shrug:

Spot on.

Pea
10-24-2011, 06:13 PM
Q. What do MTF's most prolific Murraytards have in common?

A. They are silly children who can do nothing but troll brainlessly! :yeah:

Good on Tipsy. I'd love to see him go deeper in a few of the more high profile tournaments.

DING! DING! DING!