Main Draw [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Main Draw

wlawada
10-15-2011, 12:33 PM
http://www.tennisworlditalia.com/ATP-MOSCA---Starace-sulla-strada-di-Dolgopolov-articolo6037.html

Filo V.
10-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Beck v Gabashvili. Just my fucking luck. I'm unfortunately going to have to root against Karol. That section is quite open for anyone to make the SF, with Davydenko and Stakhovsky not in form. Hopefully Igor can take out Seppi but it will be difficult.

The bottom section is weak. Bogomolov may be the favorite there given the way Troicki is playing.

Janko is the favorite for the title should be play well and is focused here.

misty1
10-15-2011, 02:36 PM
someone has to stop bogomolov from going deep here. A run would put him into a seeded position at the australian open and..honstly how sad would that be if bogomolov was a seed at a grand slam?

actually he's cloe to being a seed now and thats scary

SVK
10-15-2011, 02:46 PM
honstly how sad would that be if bogomolov was a seed at a grand slam?

actually he's cloe to being a seed now and thats scary

It wouldn´t be sad as he obviously earned it...he was playing consistent enough this year.

misty1
10-15-2011, 02:56 PM
It wouldn´t be sad as he obviously earned it...he was playing consistent enough this year.

viktor troicki was constistent for a time as well and almost made top 10 but that doesnt mean it would have been good for the game to see him there

its similar situation with bogo, it just wouldnt be good to see him seeded at a slam

Filo V.
10-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Bogo shouldn't be seeded in a slam, quality wise. I actually really like him, but a top 30 player? Absolutely not.