Andy Murray 2011: The Streak™ [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Andy Murray 2011: The Streak™

Rodre Fegassi
10-14-2011, 03:31 PM
He's won about 4 matches in a row now, when will this madness end!??!

Note: this thread is designed to emphasize the gulf in ability between Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray, the former of which is able to destroy top opponents in grand slam matches and put together a winning streak encompassing several masters series, and the latter of which wins 2 mickey mouse tournaments and will probably fail to even get Shanghai.

abraxas21
10-14-2011, 03:33 PM
typical brit tennis fan

Roadmap
10-14-2011, 03:37 PM
typical brit tennis fan

Racist.

Roadmap
10-14-2011, 03:38 PM
He's won about 4 matches in a row now, when will this madness end!??!

Note: this thread is designed to emphasize the gulf in ability between Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray, the former of which is able to destroy top opponents in grand slam matches and put together a winning streak encompassing several masters series, and the latter of which wins 2 mickey mouse tournaments and will probably fail to even get Shanghai.

Humble pie will be a staple of next years menu for you :wavey:

Johnny Groove
10-14-2011, 03:47 PM
He's won 24 of 25 matches since that embarrassing loss to Anderson in Canada.

14 in a row.

green25814
10-14-2011, 03:50 PM
We need to give this a proper name. :p

Time Violation
10-14-2011, 03:56 PM
Racist.

Brits are a race? :p

Roadmap
10-14-2011, 03:58 PM
You really do like that tongue pulling smilie don't you?

MuzzahLovah
10-14-2011, 03:59 PM
Troll tread. Mods, please delete.

Start da Game
10-14-2011, 04:01 PM
got to say his attitude is definitely not that of a top 4 player.....shouting at his camp like an idiot for every single rally he loses.....

tealeaves
10-14-2011, 04:03 PM
After winning 2MMs and the fanboys are in full force :o

Time Violation
10-14-2011, 04:10 PM
You really do like that tongue pulling smilie don't you?

Favorite one by far :p

green25814
10-14-2011, 04:10 PM
After winning 2MMs and the fanboys are in full force :o

Yeah, OP is definitely a fanboy :tape:

Roadmap
10-14-2011, 04:15 PM
:nerner:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:p

Sapeod
10-14-2011, 04:40 PM
Andy has a good streak going. I'm hoping he can continue it in Valencia :)

Also, Djokovic's streak shows how pathetic every single one of his opponents were. He faced a couple of good opponents, the rest were terrible. And so is he.
got to say his attitude is definitely not that of a top 4 player.....shouting at his camp like an idiot for every single rally he loses.....
Yeah, Nadal's attitude is far better. Looking depressed after a loss to an incredibly good Mayer :lol: Cheating all the time too :o And now even whining about taxes of all things :tape: What a classy guy this Nadal :tape:

LawrenceOfTennis
10-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Brits are a race? :p

This.

Orka_n
10-14-2011, 04:52 PM
What are the mods doing? OP is such an obvious troll that it's not even funny. Should have been banned long ago.

Saberq
10-14-2011, 05:00 PM

Also, Djokovic's streak shows how pathetic every single one of his opponents were. He faced a couple of good opponents, the rest were terrible. And so is he.

Yeah, Nadal's attitude is far better. Looking depressed after a loss to an incredibly good Mayer :lol: Cheating all the time too :o And now even whining about taxes of all things :tape: What a classy guy this Nadal :tape:

yeah you Scotish loser Federer 3 times Nadal 4 times at that period Berdych 2 times...Andy THE LOSER Murray 2 times(you are right he sucks)...Soderling all awful players unlike Murray that is beating Eden or something in his quest so suck it you idiot

Sapeod
10-14-2011, 05:05 PM
yeah you Scotish loser Federer 3 times Nadal 4 times at that period Berdych 2 times...Andy THE LOSER Murray 2 times(you are right he sucks)...Soderling all awful players unlike Murray that is beating Eden or something in his quest so suck it you idiot
:spit:

Didn't you say you don't hate Murray? Sure looks like you hate him to me :lol: Oh and don't say it's because of me, because that is a terrible excuse :lol:

Oh and your rant is funny. Scottish loser?? Ow, that hurt :superlol:

xdrewitdajx
10-14-2011, 05:19 PM

the more you put down Djokovic, the more you're putting down Murray...I hope you realize that. If Djokovic is terrible, then Murray is... =*[

Sham Kay
10-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Everybody loves Andy Murray. My, my.

Saberq
10-14-2011, 05:27 PM
:spit:

Didn't you say you don't hate Murray? Sure looks like you hate him to me :lol: Oh and don't say it's because of me, because that is a terrible excuse :lol:

Oh and your rant is funny. Scottish loser?? Ow, that hurt :superlol:

you do know that people here hate Murray only because of you right?

Sapeod
10-14-2011, 05:32 PM
you do know that people here hate Murray only because of you right?
If so, then it's completely pathetic :lol: Hating a player because of a poster on a tennis forum. Very weak :lol:

martyn
10-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Whilst I'm loathe to admit it, Sapeod is right. Hating a tennis player because of outlandish posts on an internet forum from a youngster :D :D Abysmal stuff, absolutely abysmal.

Whilst I dislike using the terminology, Saberq does seem to be a hater and sadly exhibits none of the 'redeeming' characteristics which most trolls/haters have, and which mean that you can't really take them that seriously. Just comes across as a passive aggressive tool imo.

rocketassist
10-14-2011, 05:39 PM
OP clear double account.

SetSampras
10-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Murray is the very definition of mug. This guy can only win when the other 3 top guys are MIA.

martyn
10-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Just hope the mods are awake when Ander Aggerer joins.

MuzzahLovah
10-14-2011, 05:42 PM
Whilst I'm loathe to admit it, Sapeod is right. Hating a tennis player because of outlandish posts on an internet forum from a youngster :D :D Abysmal stuff, absolutely abysmal.

Whilst I dislike using the terminology, Saberq does seem to be a hater and sadly exhibits none of the 'redeeming' characteristics which most trolls/haters have, and which mean that you can't really take them that seriously. Just comes across as a passive aggressive tool imo.

I mean, when I hate on Nadal, I at least try to entertain. Saberq is just made for the ignore button.

Sapeod
10-14-2011, 05:53 PM
Murray is the very definition of mug. This guy can only win when the other 3 top guys are MIA.
Which is exactly how he's won all 7 of his masters titles. You do know he's won almost all of those titles by beating those 3 players in the final, right? :facepalm:

EddceLLent
10-14-2011, 05:59 PM
This thread is ridiculous. No-one is referring to Andy's current form as being "a streak". You've used the term purely so that you can then dismiss it as being incorrect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

delboy
10-14-2011, 06:03 PM
thread of the year

Saberq
10-14-2011, 06:09 PM
If so, then it's completely pathetic :lol: Hating a player because of a poster on a tennis forum. Very weak :lol:

If you were objective then people would act normal including me .....Look I dont like Federer I feel he is arrogant but I will never say he is a mug or a awful player ...you on the other hand insult proven GS champions and winners while raising your boy who never won a GS ...if you say Murray will win a GS ok good but dont do that while insulting Nadal and Novak both of which are better at this time than Murray is ....Will Murray get better?I dont know he might he might pull a Novak next year but I dont know and neither do you ....