Chris Bradnam [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Chris Bradnam

Mr.Michael
10-12-2011, 11:05 PM
There's obviously some threads about commentators, but I still have to make one for Chris Bradnam.

Never been a fan of this guy, but today was pure torture. For some reason I was watching the WTA tournament from Linz and Bradnam was commentating with some other guy. It was just awful. They were talking all the time and laughing about every single thing. It was actually quite awkward and embarrassing. You just feel like saying shut the f*** up!

Bradnam shouldn't be anywhere near a microphone. Thank God it's only WTA.

Corey Feldman
10-12-2011, 11:36 PM
think it was him and David Felgate

they were laughing about the length of skirt between Hantchukova and Petra Martic lol

Henry Chinaski
10-12-2011, 11:51 PM
he's a tool

Sjengster
10-13-2011, 12:00 AM
I am quite surprised that Leggy Dani hasn't taken out a restraining order on him by now, he's had an unhealthy fixation with her for just about a decade.

Orka_n
10-13-2011, 12:00 AM
Yeah, he's a top drawer clown.

Mr.Michael
01-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Gee, this Bradnam is so annoying. I was spending a lazy day at my couch watching some telly and every now and then I switched to Eurosport 2 and they were showing the exho from Adelaide. Bradnam and Felgate were in the booth and it was just utter shit. Here's pretty much how the commentary went:

-Good volley
-HAHHHHAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAA

-She's gonna keep him company
-HHAHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAHHHAA
-HHAAHHHAAAHHHHAAAHHHHAAAHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAH

-Remember to bring the sun lotion to Melbourne
-HHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAAAHHHAHHAHHAHHAAHHHHAAAHAHHAHHA

I mean what the hell is going on? It's like some kind of really, really rotten comedy sketch. Just awful. There must be hundreds of complaints from viewers.

Certinfy
01-12-2012, 11:24 PM
:haha:

Luinir
01-13-2012, 04:12 AM
He is Dominik Hrbaty.

abraxas21
01-13-2012, 04:17 AM
the best commentator i've ever heard is javier frana. quiet but very insightful fella. as a former pro, the dude knows the game quite well both in its psychological as in technical aspects.

GOAT commentator, imo. shame that non-spanish speaking dudes can't hear his wisdom.

from the english speaking world, robbie koenig is kind of funny and some times insightful. not to the level of frana, but then again who is?

Li Ching Yuen
01-13-2012, 08:06 AM
He's an annoying fella isn't he?

Would be great if he shut up, wouldn't it?
You'd like to have your sunscreen Down Under wouldn't you?
What an amazing opportunity to interview Roger Federer, isn't it?
HAHAHAHA, isn't it? wouldn't it? shouldn't it? couldn't it? fucking it? hfjhdas...

He's an amazingly annoying moron with some horrible verbal mannerisms. Comment the freaking match and stop talking like you're having a 5 o'clock tea at the local geriatric leisure spa, asshole.

Clydey
01-26-2012, 10:09 AM
Fucking hate this ****. I need to get him fired. He is nauseating.

Clydey
01-26-2012, 10:17 AM
Going to keep track of the retarded things this guy says. Will update this post.

1. Thinks Federer likes it better when Nadal hits with depth. Reasons that Federer likes playing half volleys from the baseline instead of taking on short balls.

philosophicalarf
01-26-2012, 10:57 AM
Chris Bradnam, Mats Wilander and Simon Reed. That's Eurosport's "top team".

Jason Goodall must cry into his coffee at being a second-stringer behind this bunch of muppets.

Certinfy
01-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Mats Wilander has been the worst of the two the last few days.

Seingeist
01-26-2012, 12:35 PM
I don't get Eurosport, so I've not had the pleasure of hearing Mr. Bradnam, but if he's as big of a tool as Jeff Tarango or Murph Jensen, I'll eat my shirt. They were tagteaming it on ESPN and put me in mind of Beavis and Butthead.

from the english speaking world, robbie koenig is kind of funny and some times insightful. not to the level of frana, but then again who is?

Quite agree, I like Koenig a lot. Cahill is really decent as well.

Corey Feldman
01-26-2012, 12:35 PM
Wilander has been on crack these last few matches

unbearable commentating

Sauletekis
01-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Wilander has been on crack these last few matches

unbearable commentating

Actually I found it very funny. Ridiculous type of funny, of course, but still funny. He come up with pretty new crazy rules in this last 2 days.

"When the ball hit more than half line, a player should lose 2 challenges"

"When the ball hits the top of the net, that player shouldn't be allowed to win the point".

And other stiff that I can't remember right now...

Slice Winner
01-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Wilander was unbearable today.
How did this utter clown ever win slams? He's worse than McEnroe. Says one thing, then contradicts it within the next point.
Quite often contradicts himself within one sentence which is priceless.

I nearly shed a tear when he declared Llodra the best volleyer of all time.

Bradnam and Reed are awful too, especially when Murray is playing, but Wilander resides on planet Batshit Insane.

william_renshaw
01-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Wilander is fking hilarious! The stuff he comes out with is comical. The man's a complete lunatic.

I do wonder how people who have won major titles can have such an odd reading of the modern game. Anyone in the UK who has seen Sue Barker (French Open champion) present tennis coverage will know what I'm talking about.

And Chris Bradnam? Well, isn't he FABULOUS

Clydey
01-26-2012, 06:47 PM
And Chris Bradnam? Well, isn't he FABULOUS

"YES, hahahahahahahahaha".

jayjay
01-26-2012, 06:54 PM
Actually I found it very funny. Ridiculous type of funny, of course, but still funny. He come up with pretty new crazy rules in this last 2 days.

"When the ball hits the top of the net, that player shouldn't be allowed to win the point".

:lol:

dav abu
01-26-2012, 06:54 PM
Bradnam is awful, especially sickening when Murray is playing e.g when Nadal beat Murray in the French semi final and went out to the middle of the court to celebrate, Bradnam went on and on saying 'look at how much it means to beat Andy Murray, so much emotion from Nadal because he knows he has just played and beaten AAAAAAAAndy Murray' etc

ballbasher101
01-26-2012, 07:00 PM
Chris Bradnam, Mats Wilander and Simon Reed. That's Eurosport's "top team".

Jason Goodall must cry into his coffee at being a second-stringer behind this bunch of muppets.

Frew McMillan is good, the rest are mostly poor I must say.

sammy01
01-26-2012, 07:09 PM
the combination of bradnam and wilander for the fedal match was more than i could take. matts spouting any shit that came into his head and doing it while constantly talking all over the points and match. then bradnam was his usual fawning 'yes man' role of forever agreeing with a matts (who's clearly on crack) and treating tennis players like gods.

ballbasher101
01-26-2012, 07:17 PM
the combination of bradnam and wilander for the fedal match was more than i could take. matts spouting any shit that came into his head and doing it while constantly talking all over the points and match. then bradnam was his usual fawning 'yes man' role of forever agreeing with a matts (who's clearly on crack) and treating tennis players like gods.

I actually used to take Wilander seriously :o. I'm ashamed and will repent for that sin :devil:. Just because you were a great player it does not mean you will be a top commentator. You are right about Wilander, he talks too much.

Mr.Michael
01-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Bradnam is pretty embarrassing. I don't get the Eurosport team. Why is Bradnam considered one of the best there? Ok, I can understand Reed, but why Bradnam. What the hell is David Mercer doing? He just announces who's gonna commentate? They have also used Chris Bowers during all these years, he's actually quite good. Have the producers mixed them up?

-Chris Bowers? I think you meant Chris Bradnam?
-I'm not sure, it was Chris B something. I guess your right, it's Bradnam.

Also, I can't stand it when Bradnam whispers "yeah" about 100 during one match.

Reed isn't that bad. He's got a good sense of humour and has a good chemistry with Jo Durie.

Slice Winner
01-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Jo Durie and Frew McMillan are the only ones that don't make me throw up.

My favourite is when Bradnam (in his effort to appear smart by calling things early) shouts "OOH, he's MADE it!" only for the ball to land out, and the epic back-pedalling to commence.

Certinfy
01-26-2012, 07:48 PM
So sick of when Bradnam replies to comments with like a whisper of "Yessss!"

Agreed with Jo and Frew being the best commentators there too, both of them have all my respect. :yeah:

Sham Kay
01-26-2012, 08:53 PM
Jo Durie and Frew McMillan are the only ones that don't make me throw up.

My favourite is when Bradnam (in his effort to appear smart by calling things early) shouts "OOH, he's MADE it!" only for the ball to land out, and the epic back-pedalling to commence.

Plus the Bradnam over-exuberant exclamations of "WOW" and "OUCH" and the classic "HE'S CHALLENGING HE'S CHALLENGING"

"HA-HAHAHA-HA-HAHA-HA"

Li Ching Yuen
01-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Chris Bradnum, isn't he?

Mateya
01-26-2012, 09:17 PM
I LOVE Frew Mcmillan and his sense of humour. :D I want to hear more of him. Jo Durie is awesome too.

The rest are mediocre, Bradnam doesn't get on my nerve so much, just has his flaws like every human being. :)
He at least doesn't talk loads of crap like some do and agrees with everything. That's a great husband :)

I don't know what's wrong with Wilander, he's even more delusional then some tards here and that's hard to achieve. He must be drinking or something.
I respect him, but he should stay far away from that microphone and rather coach some mug.

MatchFederer
01-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Like Frew the best, such a way with words, very fast witted. Love Koenig as well for his rabid sensationalism and sharp wit; must be a South African trait.

When I think of Bradnam I envisage a pirate and sometimes wonder if he wears an eye-patch during matches. I know that's random and not grounded in logic but I just imagine that he's either a pirate or possibly a jester.

http://worldhistory.phillipmartin.info/wh_middle_ages_jester.gif
http://buckleyplanet.typepad.com/cafetour/WindowsLiveWriter/pirate%203.jpg

Slice Winner
01-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Chris Bradnum, isn't he?

Chris Bradenham?

What is it about British commentators? Jo Durie and Jason Goodall are about the only ones I don't despise.
Andrew Castle to A5, John Lloyd's TSB, Chris Badnam, Simon Reed, Mark Petchfork, Tim "Semi" Henman, Grigor Rusedski ALL suck.
Wilander is in a category of his own. He's the commentating GOAT, and McEnroe is his Nadal-rival.

Allstar
01-27-2012, 06:16 AM
Chris Bradenham?

What is it about British commentators? Jo Durie and Jason Goodall are about the only ones I don't despise.
Andrew Castle to A5, John Lloyd's TSB, Chris Badnam, Simon Reed, Mark Petchfork, Tim "Semi" Henman, Grigor Rusedski ALL suck.
Wilander is in a category of his own. He's the commentating GOAT, and McEnroe is his Nadal-rival.

No clue what your issue is with Petchey is since he's clearly one if not the best commentator in tennis, offers great insight without the bullshit.

Wilander certainly is in a category of his own, for talking the most bullshit possible per match. It's embarrassing how clueless he is, constantly changes his mind based on who's ahead in the match and feels the need to talk every single fucking point. Destroys the viewing especially when paired with the twat Bradnam, FABULOUS

pbogdanovic
01-27-2012, 08:42 AM
I'm watching Djokovic - Murray now on Eurosport. There was Frew McMillan in the first set, now Mats Willander came in. Who's the other guy commentating with them?

jayjay
01-27-2012, 08:43 AM
I LOVE Frew Mcmillan and his sense of humour. :D

Frew is great, always has been.

jayjay
01-27-2012, 08:44 AM
No clue what your issue is with Petchey is since he's clearly one if not the best commentator in tennis, offers great insight without the bullshit.

Ditto.

pbogdanovic
01-27-2012, 09:17 AM
I'm watching Djokovic - Murray now on Eurosport. There was Frew McMillan in the first set, now Mats Willander came in. Who's the other guy commentating with them?

Anyone?

jayjay
01-27-2012, 09:34 AM
Anyone?

Simon Reed.

pbogdanovic
01-27-2012, 09:46 AM
Thanks!

Slice Winner
01-27-2012, 12:19 PM

Wilander certainly is in a category of his own, for talking the most bullshit possible per match. It's embarrassing how clueless he is, constantly changes his mind based on who's ahead in the match and feels the need to talk every single fucking point. Destroys the viewing especially when paired with the twat Bradnam, FABULOUS

Mainly just throwing in all the Brits. I admit Petchey is the best of a bad bunch, but "the best commentator in tennis"? Lol, hell no.

Arakasi
01-27-2012, 05:29 PM
What I don't understand is why they always seem to pair Bradnam and Wilander together. Individually they are awful but bearable; when they're together it's a traumatic experience. Bradnam is SO simple minded and just agrees blindly with everything Mats says, 99% of it being bullshit.

The commentary on the Fedal match was honestly some of the worst I'd ever heard. At one point Mats spent a good 5 minutes saying that Federer would win the match if he started saying 'come on' in Swiss-German. Apparently 'allez' and 'come on' aren't genuine for Roger, it has to be in Swiss-German. Bradnam was lapping this all up like a class A twat obviously :o Then Wilander started rambling about how he swears at his children in Swedish.

Does anyone else remember this? I can hardly believe it even as I'm typing it. Maybe I was hallucinating? I'd be happier if I was to be honest.

Clydey
01-27-2012, 06:15 PM
What I don't understand is why they always seem to pair Bradnam and Wilander together. Individually they are awful but bearable; when they're together it's a traumatic experience. Bradnam is SO simple minded and just agrees blindly with everything Mats says, 99% of it being bullshit.

The commentary on the Fedal match was honestly some of the worst I'd ever heard. At one point Mats spent a good 5 minutes saying that Federer would win the match if he started saying 'come on' in Swiss-German. Apparently 'allez' and 'come on' aren't genuine for Roger, it has to be in Swiss-German. Bradnam was lapping this all up like a class A twat obviously :o Then Wilander started rambling about how he swears at his children in Swedish.

Does anyone else remember this? I can hardly believe it even as I'm typing it. Maybe I was hallucinating? I'd be happier if I was to be honest.

I remember it. Oh god, do I remember it. Had to sit through that shit for 3 hours.

Seingeist
01-27-2012, 06:24 PM

I need to find a way to get Eurosport here.

Sham Kay
01-27-2012, 07:32 PM
Eurosports viewers must have commented/complained about Wilander, because when he arrived today the commentator (I think it was Frew) immediately mentioned Wilander's over-excitement during the Fed-Nadal match. Wilander apologised (several times) saying he just can't contain himself during a match with those two greats..

Tutu
01-27-2012, 07:39 PM
think it was him and David Felgate

they were laughing about the length of skirt between Hantchukova and Petra Martic lol
Bradnam is such a pervert whenever calling WTA matches. Constantly talking about their outfits.

Gee, this Bradnam is so annoying. I was spending a lazy day at my couch watching some telly and every now and then I switched to Eurosport 2 and they were showing the exho from Adelaide. Bradnam and Felgate were in the booth and it was just utter shit. Here's pretty much how the commentary went:

-Good volley

I mean what the hell is going on? It's like some kind of really, really rotten comedy sketch. Just awful. There must be hundreds of complaints from viewers.
:haha::haha:::haha: It's so hilarious how accurate this is.

Plus the Bradnam over-exuberant exclamations of "WOW" and "OUCH" and the classic "HE'S CHALLENGING HE'S CHALLENGING"

"HA-HAHAHA-HA-HAHA-HA"
:lol::lol:

Sir Frew (and Jo too) actually laughs a lot and makes silly jokes too, but he still knows when to be serious and even if he isn't always correct, he at least attempts to Analyse the tennis.

Li Ching Yuen
01-27-2012, 07:40 PM
My personal favorite was when he bursted into storytelling about how he continuously watches some 80's animated b-movie over and over again and resembled it with Nadal beating Berdych. :lol: :lol:

The tragedy is when he is calling a match between the big 4.

Apparently, Murray and Djokovic are at the same time the "best mover of all time". In the same frickin' match.

Sham Kay
01-27-2012, 07:55 PM
Recorded the match.. here's how the conversation went when Wilander arrived to replace Frew in the 2nd set of Murray/Nole-

Simon Reed: "..3 times champion Mats Wilander is here. We had a huge audience last night for that fabulous encounter, you got carried away, upset a few people at home who reckoned you talked too much.. but it was almost impossible not to?"

Wilander: "Ohh yeah I apologise for that, I was just so excited and I will definitely er definitely tone it down, but Federer-Nadal it just excites me so much."

Guess people DID complain. Should have made Bradnam apologise too for his own criminal butchery of tennis commentating yesterday.

Certinfy
01-27-2012, 07:59 PM
I wonder if they read these forums :lol:

Li Ching Yuen
01-27-2012, 08:05 PM
Actually don't get me wrong. I love Trollander.

He provides continuous entertainment to my ears. You just have to take lightly what he says.
Bradnum is just damn right annoying.

My other complain is that Jo Durie and Sam Smith sound EXACTLY the same. You simply can't distinguish the two.

Li Ching Yuen
01-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Another favorite was in the Djoko-Ferrer match.

Mats called Ferrer Federer during a point, then pardoned himself for the mistake, then, IN THE SAME POINT/SENTENCE again called Ferrer Federer, but never apologized for the mistake that time, kind of let it slide...

He also has this thing where he sighs loudly during a point, for example in the Nadal - Berdych match, during that point where Rafa retrieved like 4 winners, he was oooh-aweing at every single get into the microphone.

It almost sounded like some old lady giving her last breath. :lol:

Maxon Tutnplok
01-27-2012, 10:36 PM
I grew up watching tennis on Eurosport in the 90s when it was usually just David Mercer and Frew MacMillan, and they are by far my favourite combination, just some good old-fashioned humour and great knowledge of the game. I really wish they'd use Mercer more, and Frew is simply awesome, funny as hell for an old guy too, without even trying.
Jo Durie is great for WTA matches, and I agree that she and Simon Reed have great chemistry. Simon isn't really THAT bad, he tends to get over-excited and can spill some gibberish tennis-wise, but he is at least good at commentating, has a good technique and can lead a normal conversation without sounding like a baffoon.
On the other side of the spectrum..... the combination of Bradnam and Wilander. Bradnam really comes off as retarded, he is just unbearable and especially with Mats, acts like his lap-dog. I'm always pissed off when he's calling a big match, he just ruins it for me.
Mats may just be a drinker or something, he finds it really hard to control the things that come out of his mouth. Especially when calling Roger's matches, I always get the feeling he has very little respect for him, he always finds a way to implicate that Federer really doesn't have any balls and that he just lucked out with his success. But sometimes he does say hillarious things, so he can be useful for comic relief.

Sonic
01-27-2012, 10:40 PM
I've never watched an episode of Game, Set & Mats.... him and Annabel Croft for half an hour makes me feel a like I could vom on my laptop. I can't imagine Mats saying anything I want to hear or agree with, let alone anything he says in response to an Annabel Croft question.

jayjay
01-27-2012, 11:06 PM
Annabel Croft is actually a really nice person and very knowledgable about the game (as you would expect). I had the chance to talk with her quite a few times during an exhibition event before Wimbledon a few years ago and it was a pleasure.

dav abu
01-28-2012, 12:04 AM
Annabel Croft is actually a really nice person and very knowledgable about the game (as you would expect). I had the chance to talk with her quite a few times during an exhibition event before Wimbledon a few years ago and it was a pleasure.

I agree. We met her when we were in the queue for Wimbledon 2009. We had camped overnight and got up quite early and Annabel was there taking a walk along the queue. She was happy to stop and chat to us and others. I also think that she knows her stuff, she gets carried along in the Brit pro Murray thing but I think that all the Brit tennis media are expected to. Also she is hot! Annabel Croft :cool:

Arakasi
01-29-2012, 06:54 AM
Annabel Croft is quite good, she just gets overwhelmed by the huge dick that is Greg Rusedski. I always feel sorry for her when I watch the sky broadcast for the US Open.

I remember it. Oh god, do I remember it. Had to sit through that shit for 3 hours.

Usually, as soon as I know it's Wilander and Bradnam commentating I switch over to BBC. John Lloyd can be bad sometimes but he's easy to tune out. No such luck this year since the BBC coverage has been nonexistent :mad:

Trust me, you don't.

My other complain is that Jo Durie and Sam Smith sound EXACTLY the same. You simply can't distinguish the two.

I have this problem too :p

I grew up watching tennis on Eurosport in the 90s when it was usually just David Mercer and Frew MacMillan, and they are by far my favourite combination, just some good old-fashioned humour and great knowledge of the game. I really wish they'd use Mercer more, and Frew is simply awesome, funny as hell for an old guy too, without even trying.

I love both of them. They would be an amazing combination, I have no idea why Eurosport never use them together. In fact, I have no idea what Eurosport have been doing with David Mercer the last two weeks. He doesn't seem to be commentating on any matches. Instead he'll just randomly announce the score of a WTA match on another court every once in a while. Poor guy.

jrm
01-29-2012, 02:41 PM
Love both Chris :shrug:

when are they finally ditching McMillan :rolleyes:

he reminds me of Sophia from Golden Girls 'Picture it, Sicily, 1926 ...' why give facts from 50 years ago :o

plus annoying factor

Li Ching Yuen
03-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Bradnum commentating a Murray - Federer match. Please, fucking make it stop. :facepalm:

Mr.Michael
06-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Time to take notice. I take everything back. Bradnam is the GOAT commentator. Finally Reed and Mercer have realised who the real talent is.

Mr.Michael
08-25-2012, 11:32 PM
For a couple of weeks now Bradnam has said that the Russian icehockey star Alex Ovechkin plays for The Washington Castles. Oh yeah, the great American sports team, The Washington Castles. What trophies have they won?

Bradnam and Felgate have still been utter crap. Just laughing about some stupid things. During the US Open those two will probably be ruining many matches.

Mr.Michael
01-22-2013, 05:09 PM
I'm repeating myself, but why is Bradnam still doing all the great matches and finals? And we're talking about Grand Slams here!?

Mateya
01-22-2013, 05:23 PM
I just hope the charming and knowledgeable Frew McMillan comments as much as possible. :)

ProdigyEng
01-22-2013, 05:31 PM
I just hope the charming and knowledgeable Frew McMillan comments as much as possible. :)

I'd rather he didn't. Don't mind the guy but his breathing through the mic really pisses me off.

HKz
01-22-2013, 06:23 PM
Bradnam has no clue about tennis... he really is a joke.

Certinfy
01-22-2013, 07:22 PM
There's nothing better than being half asleep in the early hours of the morning watching tennis and hearing him go "hahahahahaha" all the time, makes me fucking sick.

Corey Feldman
01-22-2013, 07:34 PM
he was defo laughing alot last night, i did notice that

at times i dont know what he was laughing at

plus he kept on moaning about not saying thanks to the ballboys, he always does that and him saying it is more annoying than the players doing it

Dr.Slice
01-22-2013, 08:55 PM
There's nothing better than being half asleep in the early hours of the morning watching tennis and hearing him go "hahahahahaha" all the time, makes me fucking sick.

Such a perfect description, but an even better one, a true gem, was posted in this very thread a while ago and because it is so hilarious in how accurate it is, I will quote it again.

-Good volley

Clydey
01-23-2013, 05:55 AM
So sick of when Bradnam replies to comments with like a whisper of "Yessss!"

It's not just the "Yessss!" It's the way he follows it with laughter every fucking time, and almost invariably after Trollander says something painfully unfunny.

Smoke944
01-23-2013, 06:32 AM

yeah I need to watch some streams

Henry Chinaski
01-23-2013, 07:39 AM
after a correct overrule from fergus murphy: "Well he hasn't been on the Guinness today."

it's incredible just how stupid this guy is.

Burrow
01-23-2013, 10:48 AM
Bradnam: "I don't think any commentary booth around the world has been beaten."
Bradnam: "Has it?"
Wilander: "No."
Bradnam: "Hahahahaha."

or something like that, it's hard to keep up with the laughter.

Mr.Michael
01-24-2013, 03:03 AM
Such a perfect description, but an even better one, a true gem, was posted in this very thread a while ago and because it is so hilarious in how accurate it is, I will quote it again.

Thanks, though it wasn't funny when it actually happened. That's pretty much how it sounded...and well, still does.

Bradnam's accent is annoying. Where is he from?

Corey Feldman
01-24-2013, 03:32 AM
I like him as a comm, nice little group with him, Frew and Jo Durie

just the laughing is weird at times

Mr.Michael
06-30-2013, 01:16 AM
Why is Bradnam commentating on the BBC? The guy is doing GS-finals on Eurosport and now he's even ruining BBC coverage? There must be something going on. Who is hiring this douche? I don't know what his secret is, but it's working.

ProdigyEng
06-30-2013, 01:21 AM
Why is Bradnam commentating on the BBC? The guy is doing GS-finals on Eurosport and now he's even ruining BBC coverage? There must be something going on. Who is hiring this douche? I don't know what his secret is, but it's working.

I think ALL commentators are freelance.

Mr.Michael
06-30-2013, 01:53 AM
I think ALL commentators are freelance.

They probably are, but I still don't get it why someone hires that guy.

ProdigyEng
06-30-2013, 02:00 AM
They probably are, but I still don't get it why someone hires that guy.

They should replace him with Rob Koenig

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Mr.Michael
06-30-2013, 02:06 AM
They should replace him with Rob Koenig

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Gee, at this point even a parrot would be an improvement.

Mr.Michael
09-06-2013, 06:40 AM
Did anyone hear Bradnam and Felgate once again having their own Benny Hill-show during the Djokovic-Youzhny match? It's just so fucking awful. They just talk and laugh all the time. How the hell does this guy get to commentate these Grand Slams???

after a correct overrule from fergus murphy: "Well he hasn't been on the Guinness today."

it's incredible just how stupid this guy is.

I miss Steve even more after reading this brilliant analysis about Bradnam. He really knew what he was talking about.

Backhand_Maestro
09-06-2013, 08:19 AM
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2011/jun/06/chris-bradman-tennis-andy-murray