WWW Tiburon R1 Gooch vs King Boggo [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

WWW Tiburon R1 Gooch vs King Boggo

jmf07
10-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Match of the year. The Boggooch rivalry always delivers high quality tennis. Rumours have it Fed and Nole withdrew from Shanghai so they could learn a few lessons from this match.

For those of you interested in attending this twice in a lifetime opportunity your best bet (other than putting your life savings on the winner in Round 2) is flying into San Francisco and then catching the boat across to Tiburon. A one way plane ticket from New York costs $474 although you can get them for around $280 if you want to stop in Milwaukee. If you want to first go to Wimbledon and reminisce about their titanic three set tussle in 2007 and then fly to San Francisco your looking at $1446 for the Boggooch tour and those flying from Sydney your looking at $1006.

Unfortunately they are first up tomorrow so those of who struggling for cash have no opportunities to load up on Guccione/Ball winning the doubles and then using the winnings to fund your trip.

jonathancrane
10-12-2011, 06:09 PM
Thread :worship:

4 years waiting for this match to happen again

abraxas21
10-12-2011, 06:14 PM
epic match but i gotta favour sharky gooch as he is about to crown himself king of tiburon

in a regular situation the women would be the biggest winners here but alas the red king already has an exclusive (or so she thinks)sexual female partner. still, word on the street is that his goochness can make any female come just by staring at her with those deep celtic-italian-australian eyes of his

Certinfy
10-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Boggo to take this in 3 epic dramatic high quality sets.

decrepitude
10-12-2011, 06:44 PM
epic match but i gotta favour sharky gooch as he is about to crown himself king of tiburon

I hope you didn't put money on it. Boggo won 7-6(1) 6-3.

motorhead
10-13-2011, 12:52 AM
Match of the year. The Boggooch rivalry always delivers high quality tennis. Rumours have it Fed and Nole withdrew from Shanghai so they could learn a few lessons from this match.

For those of you interested in attending this twice in a lifetime opportunity your best bet (other than putting your life savings on the winner in Round 2) is flying into San Francisco and then catching the boat across to Tiburon. A one way plane ticket from New York costs $474 although you can get them for around $280 if you want to stop in Milwaukee. If you want to first go to Wimbledon and reminisce about their titanic three set tussle in 2007 and then fly to San Francisco your looking at $1446 for the Boggooch tour and those flying from Sydney your looking at $1006.

Unfortunately they are first up tomorrow so those of who struggling for cash have no opportunities to load up on Guccione/Ball winning the doubles and then using the winnings to fund your trip.
:haha:

Topspindoctor
10-13-2011, 12:54 AM
This is another no-name mugathon. Mods should be taking action against these clown threads.

fast_clay
10-13-2011, 01:00 AM
This is another no-name mugathon. Mods should be taking action against these clown threads.

i would request that the mods ignore this poster as the thread is noting a match of historical significance to a large minority on the boards... as the quoted poster is a nadal fan (H2H: Gooch 1 - 0 Nadal) i am sure you will rule against the quoted poster as you do in all such cases featuring nadal fans...

Hewitt =Legend
10-13-2011, 01:02 AM

This is real tennis bro. Give me Boggo/Gooch over Federer/Nadal any day of the week.

Sham Kay
10-13-2011, 01:15 AM
God I wish I could have watched this one. Gooch came in unprepared compared to the confident Bogo. I'm certain the lucrative crown will be handed back and forth in this epic match up which dwarves most if not all top level match ups.

Hewitt =Legend
10-13-2011, 01:24 AM
i would request that the mods ignore this poster as the thread is noting a match of historical significance to a large minority on the boards... as the quoted poster is a nadal fan (H2H: Gooch 1 - 0 Nadal) i am sure you will rule against the quoted poster as you do in all such cases featuring nadal fans...

He must have trouble getting the shut eye at night knowing full well Gooch owns his hero in every possible way.... including pulling off armani....

Henry Chinaski
10-13-2011, 02:22 AM
i have the forthcoming commemorative dvd on pre-order

n8
10-13-2011, 02:33 AM
Bogdanovic d. Guccione 7-6(1) 6-3.

finishingmove
10-13-2011, 02:39 AM
i have the forthcoming commemorative dvd on pre-order

i'll wait for the extended edition tbh

bad gambler
10-13-2011, 02:39 AM
Damn you Ginger :mad:

jmf07
10-13-2011, 07:28 AM
First loss in the Gooch's career.

Just because this was Rafa last time he played the Gooch in Sydney.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/01/09/rafaelnadal_wideweb__470x305,0.jpg

MaxPower
10-13-2011, 08:10 AM
King Boggo of Tiburon. New epic saga :worship:

Start da Game
10-13-2011, 12:33 PM

this.....making match threads for some noname buffoons in a noname tournament is not a bright thing to do.....of course mods will let these threads linger because action jackson is a supporter of buffoons......

Filo V.
10-13-2011, 12:45 PM
I probably would have thrown up if I saw these two playing on the court.

Hewitt =Legend
10-13-2011, 12:52 PM

Gooch and Boggo would probably do the same if they saw you watching them.

Getta
10-13-2011, 12:57 PM

saw gooch playing doubles with jamie at roland garros this year and after promising my discretion i asked him to tell me his secret of immortality

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae170/vassokalm/rolandgarros2011/DSC00123.jpg
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae170/vassokalm/rolandgarros2011/DSC00108.jpg

abraxas21
10-13-2011, 12:57 PM
nadaltards getting defensive when the name of the gooch comes around

never in doubt

Getta
10-13-2011, 01:00 PM
nadaltards getting defensive when the name of the gooch comes around

never in doubt

i'm a nadaltard and i love gooch

Filo V.
10-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Guccione is probably the most pathetic player outside of Kukushkin on tour right now. What in the WORLD does he bring to the table whatsoever that make people like him? Nothing to do with being defensive, because he's a joke.

Oh yeah, he's a goofy, awkward, ugly, red-headed giant. I guess it makes sense when putting it into perspective.

Boggo isn't worth a response. He's just another middling nothing.

The Magician
10-13-2011, 01:22 PM
Epic thread. Everyone should consult this thread and look at who is humbled by the Gooch vs. jealous of him to see how they should and should not live their life. As for the match, must have been a titanic effort from Boggo to stem the Australian tide that has been near unstoppable in the later part of the season (led by the Gooch). Ebden, Tomic, Sam Stosur, the generation inspired by the Gooch is looking unstoppable :eek:

abraxas21
10-13-2011, 01:24 PM
i'm a nadaltard and i love gooch

i mean topspindoc and stg

edit: also filo v, it seems :rolleyes:

Start da Game
10-13-2011, 01:29 PM
Guccione is probably the most pathetic player outside of Kukushkin on tour right now. What in the WORLD does he bring to the table whatsoever that make people like him? Nothing to do with being defensive, because he's a joke.

Oh yeah, he's a goofy, awkward, ugly, red-headed giant. I guess it makes sense when putting it into perspective.

Boggo isn't worth a response. He's just another middling nothing.

concurred.....

Johnny Groove
10-13-2011, 03:21 PM
You know this is an epic matchup when SDG, Filo V, and Topspinclown are all pissed off.

What a matchup of kings this must have been.

Horatio Caine
10-13-2011, 04:41 PM
Boggo :worship:

Hope he gives Sweeting a good test in R2