World Drug Policy: Steve Jobs- "Bill Gates would be a broader guy if he dropped acid" [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

World Drug Policy: Steve Jobs- "Bill Gates would be a broader guy if he dropped acid"

Johnny Groove
10-12-2011, 04:51 PM
http://politics.salon.com/2011/10/08/steve_jobs_and_drug_policy/singleton/

I found this very interesting article not only on Steve Jobs, but also on international drug policy in general. A good read.

JolánGagó
10-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Jobs seemed to rate ppl in terms of their drug use, I wonder if this is relevant to your women rating thread...

Johnny Groove
10-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Try again, Jolan.

buddyholly
10-13-2011, 01:51 PM
It seems that everyone who knows has to keep silent out of respect for the moment, but soon we will apparently be hearing a lot about what a nasty person he was on a social level. Something I have yet to hear whispered about Gates.

Lopez
10-13-2011, 02:09 PM
It seems that everyone who knows has to keep silent out of respect for the moment, but soon we will apparently be hearing a lot about what a nasty person he was on a social level. Something I have yet to hear whispered about Gates.

I don't really think it's a secret that Jobs was one of the biggest jerks in Silicon Valley, I've even read some texts about it in the past few days.

pray-for-palestine-and-israel
10-13-2011, 02:24 PM
like everyone else

he was no saint but he wasn't the devil either

just another guy who had charisma by the bucketload

Har-Tru
10-14-2011, 01:57 PM
I don't really think it's a secret that Jobs was one of the biggest jerks in Silicon Valley, I've even read some texts about it in the past few days.

Indeed, this is hardly a secret. But it is also hardly relevant.

Lopez
10-14-2011, 02:44 PM
Indeed, this is hardly a secret. But it is also hardly relevant.

Yeah sure it's not relevant :). Just wanted to report to buddyholly since he talked about "something coming up" when it indeed has already come up many times :). Not saying it has anything to with his drug use though!

JolánGagó
10-14-2011, 02:57 PM
It's public knowledge he refused for decades to acknowledge a daughter after unsuccessfully trying to get her aborted.