Most Elegant Player [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Most Elegant Player

VolandriFan
10-12-2011, 10:08 AM
From presentation to playing style, which guy is the most elegant in the top 100? :confused:

Sorry if the poll options don't meet your needs, but they're non-negotiable.

bjurra
10-12-2011, 10:10 AM
I dont see a poll?

You dont need to add anyone else than Roger btw.

VolandriFan
10-12-2011, 10:11 AM
I dont see a poll?

It took a few moments to write the names. ;)

nole_no1
10-12-2011, 10:14 AM
Dolgopolov :spit:

I think Roger

solowyn
10-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Dolgopolov :spit:
And Flo :lol: <3

leng jai
10-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Not that it matters but those are some atrocious poll options.

Simon? Really?

Filo V.
10-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Volandri.

bjurra
10-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Not that it matters but those are some atrocious poll options.

Simon? Really?

Simon has very smooth strokes, looks so effortless.

bjurra
10-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Volandri.

Serve and forehand are poetry in motion.

Filo V.
10-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Out of the poll options, only Federer, Gasquet and Llodra I think can be considered as truly elegant players, but some people have a different eye for elegance than others I guess.

emotion
10-12-2011, 10:35 AM
I get Mayer but Dolgo is a bit odd. Exciting, yeah, elegant, no

Filo V.
10-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Serve and forehand are poetry in motion.

They actually are :worship:

Pippo has the most rhythmic game on tour right now. His forehand is a lot more free-flowing than Gasquet, his closest rival. Also Pippo has the most graceful movement on tour. Effortless, smooth and an amazing first step. His backhand is only rivaled by few.

philosophicalarf
10-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Volandri's betting graphs are certainly poetic. The way they collapse as money pours against him is most elegant.

simplet
10-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Out of the poll options, only Federer, Gasquet and Llodra I think can be considered as truly elegant players, but some people have a different eye for elegance than others I guess.

I like Gasquet and everything but he's really awkward most of the time, especially on the forehand side

Filo V.
10-12-2011, 10:51 AM
Richie is awkward with his movement, he's got clumsy feet. But his serve, backhand, his variety is classy and very elegant. His forehand is less elegant but it's still quite elegant.

Roger was no doubt the most elegant player, but as he's lost athletic ability he's lost elegance in his game.

And yeah, fixer or not fixer, Pippo not only is making his money, but he's doing so with the most attractive game in tennis.

Imperfect Angel
10-12-2011, 11:16 AM
This needs NO poll. JesusFed wins hands down.:dance:

acionescu
10-12-2011, 11:21 AM
is there any sense to a poll? :lol:

RogieGOAT, of course.

FlameOn
10-12-2011, 11:21 AM
Feli Lopez.

MuzzahLovah
10-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Ferrero is elegance personified. Federer is a sweaty caveman entering old age. Juanqui is aging backwards and ascending. :worship:

UsD.AnDreS
10-12-2011, 11:29 AM
I think Dolgopolov may lose all his 'elegance' by breaking his back after another two-handed slice BH (not that I don't dig his style, but calling him elegant is fun)
To the topic - Fed.

Puschkin
10-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Roger can not be beaten in this department. Combining the strengths of Richard and Felicaino and subtracting their weaknesses, makes quite some elegance too, though.

I like Dolgo's game, but elegance does not come to my mind when watching him, Mayer is unconventional, but not elegant either.

MariaV
10-12-2011, 11:31 AM
I dont see a poll?

Yeah, there's no need for any other poll options anyway. :shrug:

fast_clay
10-12-2011, 11:33 AM
not a lot of people realise that when stepanek does the worm that he is actually making love with the ground... that is a very beautiful thing...

dombrfc
10-12-2011, 11:36 AM
8 clowns.

leng jai
10-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Simon has very smooth strokes, looks so effortless.

Are you Tutu's double account? Simon has terrible looking strokes.

Sunset of Age
10-12-2011, 11:39 AM
From these eight options, Federer, Ferrero and Lopez.
Dolgo's game is fun, great to watch, but elegant? :scratch:
Anyone chosing him hasn't seen him serve once.

VolandriFan
10-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Hmm, it's becoming increasingly apparent that I should have made the poll "outside of Federer". Never mind.

Asadinator
10-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Mayer? :spit:

Gagsquet
10-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Gasquet. There is only one king in the ATP Tour and his name is Richard.

m9m9m9m9m9
10-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Edberg

bjurra
10-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Are you Tutu's double account? Simon has terrible looking strokes.

No and that is bullshit.

Art&Soul
10-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Golderer no doubt

aramis
10-12-2011, 03:08 PM
In their primes (hell, even now), nobody was as stylish as Federer and Ferrero. Everything about their games is smooth as silk and their footwork/balance is amazing.

Nole fan
10-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Why is not Djokovic on the list? :scratch:
Then my vote goes for Federer.

Getta
10-12-2011, 03:23 PM
murray always elegant

gasquet sometimes too elegant

Pirata.
10-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Ferrero is elegance personified. Juanqui is aging backwards and ascending. :worship:

Juan Carlos :worship:

Roger tops the elegance list though. Feliciano has a nice game when he isn't spraying errors all over the place :o

aramis
10-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Then my vote goes for Federer.
Because there's nothing elegant about his game. He looks clumsy and awkward.

zlaja777
10-12-2011, 04:34 PM

Maybe he's not the most elegant, but that's like the dumbest way to explain why.

atennisfan
10-12-2011, 04:43 PM
Is this even a question?

Is there even need for a poll?

Federer.

aramis
10-12-2011, 04:51 PM
Maybe he's not the most elegant, but that's like the dumbest way to explain why.

Unless you have reading problems, no it really isn't.

Corey Feldman
10-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Then my vote goes for Federer.come here and give your big puppy a hug

Orka_n
10-12-2011, 07:14 PM
S. Edberg

Dougie
10-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Lopez, no question about it.
Some weird options there, Mayer and Dolgopolov have some of the most uncomfortable-looking shots on the tour at the moment.

tangerine_dream
10-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Gonzalez.

philosophicalarf
10-12-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm going to go with Daniel Brands.

Vida
10-12-2011, 09:19 PM
most elegant?

surely, roger.

most technically well-rounded? most mentally tough? most physically well-apt?

some other players.

Forehander
10-12-2011, 09:37 PM
Where is Bhupathi on the list?

Corey Feldman
10-12-2011, 09:38 PM
chokeFed dominating this one

Egreen
10-12-2011, 09:56 PM
Federer.

cocrcici
10-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Tomic

atennisfan
10-12-2011, 11:40 PM
anyone who don't think Federer is the most elegant must have not watched tennis during 2005-2007.

Orka_n
10-12-2011, 11:49 PM
most elegant?

surely, roger.

most technically well-rounded?That would be Federer as well. He's not the all-time strongest mentally or physically though.

Haelfix
10-13-2011, 10:10 PM
Federer obviously. I think Djokovic, Murray, Ferrero and Llodra are all pretty elegant as well. Dolgopolov moves extremely elegantly as well (although his shots are so weird).

At times, I think Tsonga is too.

Fujee
10-13-2011, 10:13 PM
Rog.

I sometimes think Melzer has a nice game, Dimitrov too.

Filo V.
10-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Nope, it's not Federer, not these days. Ferrero? Murray? Please.

Still Filippo Volandri. Not even close.

r2473
10-13-2011, 10:54 PM
Dr. Ivo

//thread

Crazy Girl
10-14-2011, 12:46 AM
ahahahahahahahah but is this question real??
Have I to answer??
Oh Lord!!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:superlol::superlol::superlol:

BigJohn
10-14-2011, 01:45 AM
This is one lame poll.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A PUBLIC POLL. Like all polls.

Cricketics
10-14-2011, 01:50 AM
Actually some of the shots with Fernendo Verdasco plays, he can be considered one of the most elegant players around.

Roddickominator
10-14-2011, 01:51 AM
I read "Most Elegant" as "Most Gay"....so that would be Richard Gasquet.

Topspindoctor
10-14-2011, 01:56 AM
Drugsquet, especially when he hits his one hander. Looks like a typical girly wine-drinking Frenchman.

nalbyfan
10-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Edberg by far

oranges
10-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Edberg by far

Too true. Nothing will ever come even close to the elegance of that BH volley. :hearts:

Filo V.
10-14-2011, 05:57 PM
I read "Most Elegant" as "Most Gay"....so that would be Richard Gasquet.

True, gay men do set the standard for elegance and class. So with that being said, the answer is Filippo Volandri. Gasquet being second.

abraxas21
10-14-2011, 05:58 PM

the answer is self evident for every tennis fan

Roadmap
10-14-2011, 06:50 PM
Nope, it's not Federer, not these days. Ferrero? Murray? Please.

Still Filippo Volandri. Not even close.

The question is who is the most elegant player. Not who is the player you fancy the most. Federer is the most elegant player by a million billion miles. Ljubicic is not far behind. Nadull is bottom of the list followed closely by Fakervic.

leng jai
10-14-2011, 11:32 PM
Legenda is far from elegant with his stiff strokes and terrible forehand. Most players aren't elegant these days.

Roddickominator
10-14-2011, 11:55 PM
Legenda is far from elegant with his stiff strokes and terrible forehand. Most players aren't elegant these days.

Lmao, seriously. Other than his backhand, the bald loser doesn't have an ounce of elegance or class.

paseo
10-15-2011, 12:00 AM
What about Roddick, guys?

Roddickominator
10-15-2011, 12:19 AM
I see what you did there.

oranges
10-15-2011, 12:25 AM
Duck is the most elegant in grabbing his balls perhaps, mostly because few if any do it

green25814
10-15-2011, 01:09 AM
M. Mecir

VolandriFan
10-15-2011, 02:04 AM
Lmao, seriously. Other than his backhand, the bald loser doesn't have an ounce of elegance or class.

I've always found his backhand one of the more ugly one-handers to be honest.

He does seem like a smart guy though.

atennisfan
10-15-2011, 02:57 AM
The question is who is the most elegant player. Not who is the player you fancy the most. Federer is the most elegant player by a million billion miles. Ljubicic is not far behind. Nadull is bottom of the list followed closely by Fakervic.

I agree

Shinoj
10-15-2011, 07:05 AM
What about Roddick, guys?

Roddick in a water floating with a white suit on. Definitely yes

Shinoj
10-15-2011, 07:14 AM
Federer,Murray in this era. other players could include Dolgopolov lad. His shots do seem elegant. If he can show some inner steel, he can be a massive player.

In the Past some of the players could be

Kafelnikov,Kuerton,Stefan Edberg,Henman,McEnroe etc

ciprianned
10-15-2011, 11:29 AM
Roger

Vida
10-15-2011, 12:04 PM
That would be Federer as well. He's not the all-time strongest mentally or physically though.

with that backhand? hardly.

Orka_n
10-15-2011, 12:57 PM
with that backhand? hardly.In Fed's prime, the topspin backhand was indeed Federer's weakest point but even so it was a fairly good shot. However this isn't about me claiming Federer was the perfect player - but when compared to others, he was the most complete one overall. Are you going to say Novak or something? You really don't have a case here.

Filo V.
10-15-2011, 01:06 PM

No, actually, nothing I'm saying is due to physical appearance, it's just a coincidence Volandri is attractive. The reality is, Pippo has the most elegant game, most classy, and most attractive to watch. Ljubo? Not even close, like has been said, he's stiff as a board. And Roger has lost elegance now that he's trying to be really aggressive and has gotten older and lost some grace in his game. Pippo is fabulous with a capital F.

Vida
10-15-2011, 01:12 PM
In Fed's prime, the topspin backhand was indeed Federer's weakest point but even so it was a fairly good shot. However this isn't about me claiming Federer was the perfect player - but when compared to others, he was the most complete one overall. Are you going to say Novak or something? You really don't have a case here.

'no weakness' shit :shrug:

everybody knows how to beat fed, nobody really knows how to beat novak.

Orka_n
10-15-2011, 01:29 PM
'no weakness' shit :shrug:

everybody knows how to beat fed, nobody really knows how to beat novak.Why am I even talking to you. :facepalm: This isn't about that, genius. We're talking about who is the most complete player, and Novak is not even close to that with his serve, slice, net game... granted, on today's slow courts, there really is no need for any of that as long as you are an excellent baseliner - which Novak is.

Also, the weakness of JesusFed's backhand is so exaggerated. People played there all the time mainly because if they hit to the forehand, the point was over in seconds. "Everyone knew" how to beat Fed, yet only Nadal managed to do it with any consistency (and that only due to an unprecedented amount of topspin). Off clay, Federer could even handle that too. Tells you how big that weakness really was.

Vida
10-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Why am I even talking to you. :facepalm: This isn't about that, genius. We're talking about who is the most complete player, and Novak is not even close to that with his serve, slice, net game... granted, on today's slow courts, there really is no need for any of that as long as you are an excellent baseliner - which Novak is.

Also, the weakness of JesusFed's backhand is so exaggerated. People played there all the time mainly because if they hit to the forehand, the point was over in seconds. "Everyone knew" how to beat Fed, yet only Nadal managed to do it with any consistency (and that only due to an unprecedented amount of topspin). Off clay, Federer could even handle that too. Tells you how big that weakness really was.

most complete = most weakness free.

if feds BH is huge weakness (and it was, in relative terms), he cant be the most complete. given his stature and history, he was rather the "most figured out".

Orka_n
10-15-2011, 01:41 PM
most complete = most weakness free.

if feds BH is huge weakness (and it was, in relative terms), he cant be the most complete. given his stature and history, he was rather the "most figured out".Wow, is this really the best you've got? :tape:

Vida
10-15-2011, 01:46 PM
Wow, is this really the best you've got? :tape:

point is fed cant be the most complete when "all" you have to do is topspin that backhand of his. granted, not many people can do that, but in essence, it is very simple, basic, 1-2 tactics. have you read what nadal said in his book about facing federer? you'd be amazed.

how to beat novak? :shrug: you tell me.

Orka_n
10-15-2011, 01:59 PM
point is fed cant be the most complete when "all" you have to do is topspin that backhand of his. granted, not many people can do that, but in essence, it is very simple, basic, 1-2 tactics. have you read what nadal said in his book about facing federer? you'd be amazed.

how to beat novak? :shrug: you tell me.:lol: Novak is not invincible, which dream land are you living in? Play aggressive against Nole and do it with consistency and you'll get that win. It's the same as with Federer: not many can do it for a whole match but it sure is possible. Also, the fact that Novak's weaknesses are difficult to expose doesn't make him the more complete player :haha: I am done discussing with someone who makes up his own definition of words and pretends they are generally accepted.

Vida
10-15-2011, 02:08 PM
:lol: Novak is not invincible, which dream land are you living in? Play aggressive against Nole and do it with consistency and you'll get that win. It's the same as with Federer: not many can do it for a whole match but it sure is possible. Also, the fact that Novak's weaknesses are difficult to expose doesn't make him the more complete player :haha: I am done discussing with someone who makes up his own definition of words and pretends they are generally accepted.

no, its just an opinion. Im fine with you disagreeing with it - you, obviously, are not.

arrogance?

bold part #1: thats just nonsensical. 'consistently play aggressive and you'll get that win' doesnt mean anything in respect to technical well-roundedness and matchups, that we were talking about.

bold part #2: for you: definition of "complete": having all parts or elements; lacking nothing; whole; entire; full.

Orka_n
10-15-2011, 02:32 PM
bold part #1: thats just nonsensical. 'consistently play aggressive and you'll get that win' doesnt mean anything in respect to technical well-roundedness and matchups, that we were talking about.I said that in response to you asking "how do you beat novak". Hit sharp slices to his backhand a couple of times and then quickly overpower him. Use angles, sneak to the net. There's no dramatic trick like "moonball to his backhand", no, but it's very possible to beat him by playing smart and accurate tennis. Anyway like I said this is not that relevant - having no weakness in his baseline game means he can dominate the sport right now but it does not mean he has no weaknesses at all as a player.
bold part #2: for you: definition of "complete": having all parts or elements; lacking nothing; whole; entire; full.Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I said. :facepalm: Novak doesn't have all parts of the game and you know it. He has the parts which are the most important in this day and age and that's why he's #1. I don't understand why you can't just accept that.

Vida
10-15-2011, 02:35 PM
I said that in response to you asking "how do you beat novak". Hit sharp slices to his backhand a couple of times and then quickly overpower him. Use angles, sneak to the net. There's no dramatic trick like "moonball to his backhand", no, but it's very possible to beat him by playing smart and accurate tennis. Anyway like I said this is not that relevant - having no weakness in his baseline game means he can dominate the sport right now but it does not mean he has no weaknesses at all as a player.
Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I said. :facepalm: Novak doesn't have all parts of the game and you know it. He has the parts which are the most important in this day and age and that's why he's #1. I don't understand why you can't just accept that.

:eek: hist sharp slices to his backhand a couple of times and than QUICKLY overpower him? :lol: :facepalm: sorry, thats just.... I dunno, :lol: hard to describe.

I gotta laugh a bit over here, I'll respond later.

Nole fan
10-15-2011, 02:36 PM
I said that in response to you asking "how do you beat novak". Hit sharp slices to his backhand a couple of times and then quickly overpower him. Use angles, sneak to the net. There's no dramatic trick like "moonball to his backhand", no, but it's very possible to beat him by playing smart and accurate tennis. Anyway like I said this is not that relevant - having no weakness in his baseline game means he can dominate the sport right now but it does not mean he has no weaknesses at all as a player.
Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I said. :facepalm: Novak doesn't have all parts of the game and you know it. He has the parts which are the most important in this day and age and that's why he's #1. I don't understand why you can't just accept that.

ALL players have weaknesses, Federer included. :shrug:

Orka_n
10-15-2011, 02:46 PM
:eek: hist sharp slices to his backhand a couple of times and than QUICKLY overpower him? :lol: :facepalm: sorry, thats just.... I dunno, :lol: hard to describe.

I gotta laugh a bit over here, I'll respond later.So you didn't understand what I meant and went away to laugh for a while. Well, that's fine. This is about as productive as arguing with a wall anyway.

ALL players have weaknesses, Federer included. :shrug:I never said he didn't. Read the thread before replying.

Start da Game
10-15-2011, 02:59 PM
orka_bun getting owned everywhere.....

DrJules
10-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Richie is awkward with his movement, he's got clumsy feet. But his serve, backhand, his variety is classy and very elegant. His forehand is less elegant but it's still quite elegant.

Roger was no doubt the most elegant player, but as he's lost athletic ability he's lost elegance in his game.

And yeah, fixer or not fixer, Pippo not only is making his money, but he's doing so with the most attractive game in tennis.

Very true.

Orka_n
10-15-2011, 03:09 PM
orka_bun getting owned everywhere.....

:haha: Right on queue. Btw Shankar, I have a question. You said you have never been owned on this forum, is that true?

BigJohn
10-15-2011, 03:11 PM
So you didn't understand what I meant and went away to laugh for a while. Well, that's fine. This is about as productive as arguing with a wall anyway.

I never said he didn't. Read the thread before replying.

Discussing Nole related stuff with these two is futile. Either the don't want to understand, or they simply can't understand. You do know what tard stands for, right?.

Naudio Spanlatine
10-15-2011, 10:07 PM
i say Lopez and Federer

their serve n volley is jus priceless at their best:drool: :drool: :drool:

thrust
10-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Most elegant great players of all time: Rosewall, Federer, Edberg, Nastasse. Then: Laver, Sampras, McEnroe.

Nole fan
10-21-2011, 03:08 PM

Don't be a mug. That's complete nonsense. :rolleyes:

Getta
10-21-2011, 03:15 PM

:rolleyes:

Novak
http://cdn.wn.com/pd/4f/0f/dfca94687b4a9d44facc61c6deeb_grande.jpg

Rudolf
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/Nureyev.jpg

:shrug:

Nole fan
10-21-2011, 03:16 PM
Define elegance. Maybe people get blinded by Federer's subtle hair movement and fancy jackets...

Corey Feldman
10-21-2011, 03:19 PM
Nole understands Fed elegance, check at 3.11

sLJohXgN9wM

barbadosan
10-21-2011, 03:24 PM
Define elegance. Maybe people get blinded by Federer's subtle hair movement and fancy jackets...

oh for pete's sake, nole fan, your own trolling has itself got very inelegant :sad: At least there used to be glimpses of class in it, but now ....

Roamed
10-21-2011, 03:29 PM

elˇeˇgant (l-gnt)
adj.
Characterized by or exhibiting refined, tasteful beauty of manner, form, or style.

There you go.

Roadmap
10-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Federer is like a Rolls Royce. Djokovic is like a Ford Metro.

barbadosan
10-21-2011, 03:33 PM
Federer is like a Rolls Royce. Djokovic is like a Ford Metro.

Fed is like Michael Holding, whom they also used to call the Rolls Royce of fast bowlers

Roadmap
10-21-2011, 03:36 PM
Fed is like Michael Holding, whom they also used to call the Rolls Royce of fast bowlers

Is he West Indian?

Roadmap
10-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Courtney Walsh and Curtly Ambrose. Now they could bat.

Asadinator
10-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Djokovic elegant? :spit:

If you are going to compare Fed to somebody that plays cricket, no doubt it's Tendulkar.

Nole fan
10-21-2011, 05:19 PM
Nole understands Fed elegance, check at 3.11

sLJohXgN9wM

That's it! :D
Look at how he shakes his head a hundred times... :lol:

MatchFederer
10-21-2011, 07:03 PM
I wouldn't really liken Federer to Holding, as smooth as clockwork as he was. I think batting is the skill area in cricket that best proves to be analogous with Fed's silky smooth and explosive game. I'm thinking, Brian Lara. Ah, but maybe Sachin Tendulkar is a better fit. Hmm, but he isn't explosive enough in comparison.

Well, then I can only conclude that Federer is a mixture of Brian Lara and Sachin Tendulkar, and with the charm of Malcomb Marshall or hell, maybe even Viv Richards.

Roadmap
10-21-2011, 07:04 PM
Michael Atherton was a brilliant technician.

MatchFederer
10-21-2011, 07:07 PM
But yeh answering this poll is a little bit too easy. Better to compare Fed to the likes of Rosewall and Edberg. Even then, they fall short; Rosewall had a shagged serve and Edberg had a crabby forehand.

MatchFederer
10-21-2011, 07:09 PM
Michael Atherton was a brilliant technician.

Oh RLY? Is that why he was BUTCHERED by McGrath 19 times and 17 times by Ambrose?

He had some fine innings but he couldn't even muster an average above 40 and lacked the flair and dynamism as a captain that Nasser had, who, by the way, had an almost identical an equally mediocre - for a top order batsman - batting average.

Roadmap
10-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Hussain was an idiot who always fell for clever field traps.

Roadmap
10-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Atherton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hussain.

MatchFederer
10-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Atherton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hussain.

Lol. Not as a captain, and as pure cricketers there isn't much in it either, but it misses the point. I brought up Hussain to show that he's only on an equal level to him and yet Hussain wasn't exactly great, was he. The current generation of English (South African) batsmen are FAR superior. You want to talk about English technicians, look at Ian Bell. He's matured into an exquisite stroke-maker and is averaging nearly 50, which even accounting for the worse bowling attacks in this era is far and away better than Atherton or Hussain.

In short bringing up Atherton was lame dude! What about Gower! What about Gooch! What about Boycott!

You might as well have brought up Nick Knight - :lol:

Roadmap
10-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Mark Ramprakash had great mental strength.

MatchFederer
10-21-2011, 07:24 PM
Epic Post for the win.

To keep on topic, Federer is the most elegant player.

Roadmap
10-21-2011, 07:24 PM
Marcus Trescothick was a beautiful player to watch.

LawrenceOfTennis
10-21-2011, 07:26 PM
djokovic is a terrible comedian. he thinks its funny and retarded crowd also think it is. Well its no surprise in a world where a person like lady gaga or biber can be rich and famous.

MatchFederer
10-21-2011, 07:28 PM
Marcus Trescothick was a beautiful player to watch.

This, I can undoubtedly agree with. Shame about mental illness problems making him feel like he had to withdraw from the England setup.

Roadmap
10-21-2011, 07:41 PM
It was a tragedy what happened to Trescothick.

barbadosan
10-21-2011, 07:43 PM
Djokovic elegant? :spit:

If you are going to compare Fed to somebody that plays cricket, no doubt it's Tendulkar.

Maybe you never got the chance to see Michael Holding's run up and bowling action - poetry in motion. Was worth the admission fee simply to watch it. He glided in, much like Fed glides on a tennis court -- one of the reasons he (Holding) was also called "Whispering Death"

Corey Feldman
10-21-2011, 08:57 PM
how did Ferrero get 10 votes

he's as elegant as a hungry me with a plate of chicken sticks at dinner time

Naudio Spanlatine
10-21-2011, 08:58 PM
i thought lopez would get second place......funny:scratch:

Mateya
10-21-2011, 09:03 PM
Seppi is very elegant as well.

MatchFederer
10-21-2011, 09:13 PM
How did Wawrinka get no votes . . . .

. . .

?

DrJules
10-21-2011, 09:16 PM
i thought lopez would get second place......funny:scratch:

Judy Murray might agree.

Naudio Spanlatine
10-21-2011, 09:30 PM
IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:superlol: :superlol: :rolls: :rolls:

pray-for-palestine-and-israel
10-22-2011, 02:53 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01414/andy-murray-french_1414827c.jpg