10-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Grigor the UE machine

BroTree123
10-11-2011, 01:20 PM
-.-

TennisOnWood
Pathetic from both of them

What the hell is Duck playing this days?>?

shadows
Pathetic from Dimitrov.

No hope for his future with matches like that.

misty1
wow grigor. Serves for the 2nd set, gets broken and then drops serve to lose the match easily

FedererBulgaria
10-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Rozniacki of ATP congrats...DIMITROV im damn pissed...as i big fan of you i give for a while and will not follow ur matches and tired of missed chances!Thank u

delpiero7
10-11-2011, 01:22 PM
LOL @ people who actually thought Dimitrov would win this.

Too easy for Roddick, bring on the next victim please. :sport:

BroTree123
10-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Now I don't know who to even go for in the next round. Mugduck vs Almugro....oh come on now -.-

MaxPower
10-11-2011, 01:28 PM
Dimitrov was spraying errors with the BH and Roddick mostly just kept it in play. Not a very good match. The bad sign for Grigor is that he was very "un-clutch" mentalty with some badly timed double faults and horrible errors on important points. Needs to find that clutch level if he wants to become a top10 player in the future

The Magician
10-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Dimugtrov is horrible. He's like a buffalo out there but it makes no sense, he's not especially tall or out of shape looking. I've decided he's naturally clumsy, which would be bad enough if he didn't have a game which required precise timing. He's going nowhere and fast, and he's not even young :o I know people are desperate for some kind of variety in the game, but if you want to watch a pretty game or interesting matches than tennis is no longer the sport for you :sad: The fact that he almost beat Roddick shows duck is not even challenger level anymore :o Guy needs to retire and not storm away when someone suggests it :o

Hellraiser
10-11-2011, 01:33 PM
You must be named Grigor Dimitrov to be so stupid to be defeated by ARod these times with so many opportunities to win this match.

Grigor how stupid are you?

ballbasher101
10-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Dimitrov was slipping and sliding all over the place :o. Losing to Roddick shows just how much Grigor needs to improve. The inability to close the deal when in a winning position is hurting his progress.

paseo
10-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Good enough, Roddick.

sheva07
10-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Big loss for the game.

Mateya
10-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Watched final games of this shit.

Dimitrov seems to be an upcoming big choker in the game, the way he played since *5-4 is just hillarious.
Roddick was there to be beaten, but he got tight and defensive. Had set point...then somehow gets broken and loses three games in a row (broken yet again at 5-6). Roddick was just solid.
:help:

gindyo
10-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Rozniacki of ATP congrats...DIMITROV im damn pissed...as i big fan of you i give for a while and will not follow ur matches and tired of missed chances!Thank u
hey Fed lighten up man. I am also pissed (I woke up at 6am to watch this match), but you know what, I bet he is even more pissed then both of us put together :) and hopefully that will make him work even harder. As for the match I liked the way he played in the first set, even though he was making all those unforced errors he was dictating what was happening on the court, he was coming to the net and winning most of those points, and had he been little more concentrated during the tiebreak he could have won it. Then in the second he pulled back and when he took that break he thought "ok that is the tactic", but it wasn't. He continued playing that passive game during his sevice games and it was just a matter of time before he got broken back.
If you are not pusher you cant beat the pusher with his game, it has been proven time and time again.

timafi
10-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Grigor's backhand when moved to his backhand is utter shit:tape:

Roddick rest assure trash like you will be dumped first better player you find

madmax
10-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Yet another Dimugtrov moment...Slumping RoboDuck must have been relieved to draw such useless opponent in the second round of Masters event

gindyo
10-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Yet another Dimugtrov moment...Slumping RoboDuck must have been relieved to draw such useless opponent in the second round of Masters event
Aaaand Eeeeeenter the most useless member of this form :worship: :worship:
you just cant wait for Dimitrov to lose and crawl out of your mice hole ha? Your guy isnt doing too good these days, is he?

Kat_YYZ
10-11-2011, 01:53 PM
You must be named Grigor Dimitrov to be so stupid to be defeated by ARod these times with so many opportunities to win this match.

Grigor how stupid are you?

Dimitrov was slipping and sliding all over the place :o. Losing to Roddick shows just how much Grigor needs to improve. The inability to close the deal when in a winning position is hurting his progress.

he lost in straight sets; he was never in a "winning position" :confused:

however muggy Roddick may be these days, he's still a veteran with loads of experience. People on MTF may be able to casually call Roddick a "loser" but I doubt Dimitrov thinks of him that way. The guy has one more GS than Dimitrov does. A close loss to a guy like Roddick or Tsonga is not so bad for a guy basically in his first year playing more tour-level tournaments than challengers/futures.

misty1
10-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Dimitrov was spraying errors with the BH and Roddick mostly just kept it in play. Not a very good match. The bad sign for Grigor is that he was very "un-clutch" mentalty with some badly timed double faults and horrible errors on important points. Needs to find that clutch level if he wants to become a top10 player in the future

grigor has never been clutch mentally, thats still his biggest weakness by far.

i had a feeling the fact that he had points to defend brought out the best in grigor and now that he doesnt have that he's back to his usual error machine ways

emotion
10-11-2011, 02:24 PM
What a huge choker Dimitrov is. Most undeserved 3r ever

abraxas21
10-11-2011, 02:30 PM
without knowing his game much, i must admit i fell for the hype and used to have pretty high expectations for this dimi kid. after all, wasnt his old coach the one who compared him in favourable terms to federer himself, a guy he had coached back several years ago when feddie was just a young lad? peter, you bandwagoner...

truth is, dimi is talented but he lacks the movement and the precision federer has. i really hope he turns his game around but ultimately i think his lack of proper coordination won't allow him to get far

Azurebi
10-11-2011, 02:31 PM
Roddick :silly:
Dimitrov :stupid:

misty1
What a huge choker Dimitrov is. Most undeserved 3r ever

of course andy deserves the 3rd round. Its not his fault that grigor is a mental midget and collapsed in that 2nd set when he should have taken it

Sham Kay
Now I don't know who to even go for in the next round. Mugduck vs Almugro....oh come on now -.-
I feel your pain. I'll personally go for ARod just to listen to an always entertaining after match interview. With Almagro playing Robredo in the last round, this section of the draw is tipped to the barrel with mugs.

Las7
10-11-2011, 02:38 PM

That's exactly his biggest weakness - mentally he isn't all there when he is in a favorable position.

He also needs to concentrate on that backhand if Roddick can exploit it then I don't even dare to think how he would have any success on the tour unless he servers like a beast none stop.

Filo V.
10-11-2011, 02:50 PM
For a professional tennis player at this level, Dimitrov has poor athletic ability and that's most likely going to always hold him back. He needs to get a lot stronger, which he will as his body matures, but he really doesn't have the movement/footwork required to be a real threat at this level.

heya
10-11-2011, 03:21 PM
dick, a moonball dropshot clown and fraud. a clueless choker who cared more about buying respect with his fangirls' money and sleeping with a vacuous fantasy-nba playing 'model'. forget about playing dignified tennis and retiring when he's declining. he knows he tried to look like an amazing player by being an apologist for federer. but because he's surrounded by greedy wealthy bitches, he doesn't care what he does. idiot was broken 3 or more times and still howled like a talentless douchebag who robbed the bank and stole some love in shanghai. he's kato kaelyn. ...
a poor mover who tripped and pushed as much as grigor still almost destroyed the insecure, phony, deluded jackass's ego.

SetSampras
10-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Well if this isnt proof there is no future in the men's side of tennis then I dont know what is. So many untalented hacks rising in the ranks. Once Fed, Nadal, and Nole are done, we are FOR SURE going back to early 00's level of a transitional period almost WTA-like tennis:rolleyes:

Sonja1989
10-11-2011, 03:55 PM
:stupid: :ignore:

Anyway I'm the :stupid: because I still expect things from this guy.

MuzzahLovah
10-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Well, I think Dimi's been castigated enough. We can all agree he was in no way out played, and handled Roddick's serve fairly well. He just got passive or over played when he was ahead, and sprayed 3 double faults in one service game. Confidence and mental maturity will come. I think the best thing Dimi can do tomorrow is buy some new shoes- he's slipping a lot.

Corey Feldman
10-11-2011, 07:11 PM
how do you get broken 3 times in a row by Roddick on indoors?

this boy is worse than Donald Young was for 4 years

ATP Junkie
10-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Just an incredibly ugly match.

I left this one much more critical of Roddick. He has become such a mediocre player. He's got that powerful serve but its placement is average and he can't mix it up with anything dangerous. His inability to hit winners from either wing against an average runner (and all around athlete) like Dimitrov speaks volumes. He is no longer a top 10 talent and I wouldn't be surprised to see him hover in the 20's next year. Roddick is a very steady player, that's about the best compliment I can give him these days.

Dimitrov, I fear, is not the next Roger Federer.

EddieNero
10-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Expected. Dimitrov still way too inconsistent to threat a top player, even in decline.
I'm not sure this kid will ever install himself in the elite, apparently he'es got the talent but clearly something's missing in Grigor's game to reach his full potential.

delpiero7
10-11-2011, 10:07 PM
how do you get broken 3 times in a row by Roddick on indoors?

this boy is worse than Donald Young was for 4 years

Shanghai is indoors now is it? Maybe you should just stick to trolling.

Poetik
10-11-2011, 10:44 PM
up and downs.

Dimugrov - TOMIC is one class better in this moment

emotion
10-11-2011, 11:08 PM
of course andy deserves the 3rd round. Its not his fault that grigor is a mental midget and collapsed in that 2nd set when he should have taken it
I meant with the draw. Probably the easiest 2 players outside the Chinese wild cards.

Time Violation
10-11-2011, 11:09 PM
We can all agree he was in no way out played, and handled Roddick's serve fairly well.

He wasn't, but Roddick played awful; I would like to see how many winners Roddick hit, since he was just pushing most of the time and still won in straights. Not very encouraging for Dimitrov.

Asadinator
10-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Dimitrov could have won if he played the big points better. Mentality is an issue. That between the legs shot was so stupid, its like he cares more about looking like Federe then winning matches.

Topspindoctor
10-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Trying to imitate Olderer's game when you lack timing and footwork = disaster. Dimugtrov needs to develop his own style, not try to imitate a much more talented player who still has better footwork at 30+ :o

shiaben
10-12-2011, 02:01 AM
Trying to imitate Olderer's game when you lack timing and footwork = disaster. Dimugtrov needs to develop his own style, not try to imitate a much more talented player who still has better footwork at 30+ :o

Sums up his entire result and career performances thus far in a nutshell.

Imitating Federer won't make you a Federer.

ssin
10-12-2011, 08:06 AM
without knowing his game much, i must admit i fell for the hype and used to have pretty high expectations for this dimi kid. after all, wasnt his old coach the one who compared him in favourable terms to federer himself, a guy he had coached back several years ago when feddie was just a young lad? peter, you bandwagoner...

truth is, dimi is talented but he lacks the movement and the precision federer has. i really hope he turns his game around but ultimately i think his lack of proper coordination won't allow him to get far

For a professional tennis player at this level, Dimitrov has poor athletic ability and that's most likely going to always hold him back. He needs to get a lot stronger, which he will as his body matures, but he really doesn't have the movement/footwork required to be a real threat at this level.

Agreed.

He has the moves and shots when you look at them separately, but the entire package fails. Lacks muscles, coordination, placement, killer instinct and some fortitude. While the first thing can be fixed I am not so sure about the rest. I would like to see him doing well, pity he lost this one, all the best to him in the future, but it would be better for him and all around him to forget the hype entirely.

heya
10-13-2011, 06:56 AM
ugh weasel's washed up but wants second chances.... too bad, 6 years ago, he didn't stop eating and vomiting like a pig. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=cv3ZsR09hdw)