US Congressman fights for "the right" to toss dwarfs against the walls in bars [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

US Congressman fights for "the right" to toss dwarfs against the walls in bars

abraxas21
10-07-2011, 07:24 PM
im not making this up

http://www.examiner.com/strange-news-in-national/conservative-florida-lawmaker-attempts-to-repeal-dwarf-tossing-bill

republicans :facepalm:

Dougie
10-07-2011, 07:31 PM
"Workman claims doesn’t have a vendetta against little people, instead, he wants to get little people back to work, according to Floridacurrent.com."

I feel so ignorant right now. I had no idea the unemployment was getting this bad in the USA. Seriously, I dont´even know what to say...unreal.

Smoke944
10-07-2011, 07:33 PM
:lol:
But Florida is a pretty damn backwards place.

allpro
10-07-2011, 08:01 PM
:lol:.....let's get these dwarfs back to work :yeah:

Tommy_Vercetti
10-07-2011, 10:09 PM
What's wrong with that? If you're a consenting dwarf.

BigJohn
10-07-2011, 10:15 PM
O'er the land of the free and the home of the (...)

buddyholly
10-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Please change the headline. The dwarfs are fighting for the right to be thrown, with at least two lawsuits in Florida claiming loss of the right to work. Nobody has the right to throw them, but they just want the right to be thrown. It would be like banning prostitution.

Secondly, they are not thrown against walls as you lyingly suggest. They are thrown onto mattresses. How could the distance be measured if they are thrown against a wall? Read the damn rules before you rush to judgement.

Thirdly, with this ban how can the US ever hope to move up the world rankings? They won't be able to compete with world class dwarf throwing nations like New Zealand, Australia and England. In fact the England rugby throwing team are having a ball in New Zealand right now, throwing dwarfs to celebrate winning over Argentina. Even neo-Royals are enjoying New Zealand's second most popular sport, which when you think about it is a lot less violent than rugby. Rugby should be banned first. It is also a cruel voluntary sport.
For info on the English rugby players see the revered SUN.UK for pics. New Zealanders love their dwarf throwing, as anyone who has seen the Lord of the Rings should know.

Fourthly, it was Jeb Bush that brought in this Draconian anti-business law in Florida in the first place. Yes, Republicans indeed. Always doing more harm than good. How is Florida going to be able to attract English tourists if they can't offer them the recreation they prefer.

Banned in Canada and the US, flourishing in New Zealand, Australia and England. It is not fair. The US should overturn this discriminatory law so that it can try to be competitive with the Commonwealth nations. For Canada it doesn't matter, we tried it once in 2003 before banning it, because we knew we were too nice to go for maximum distance and could never compete with the Aussies, Kiwis and Brits.

In conclusion, this thread is DOPEY.

Orka_n
10-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Don't tell the elf.

Johnny Groove
10-08-2011, 12:59 AM
If I was a dwarf, I'd do it. Good money to get strapped in a harness and thrown to a mattress.

Seems fun, and a way to make money.

buddyholly
10-08-2011, 01:09 AM
Maybe the US will someday get civilised and switch to midget wrestling, second only to football in Mexico.

BigJohn
10-08-2011, 01:12 AM
If I was a whore, I'd do it. Good money to get strapped in a harness and thrown to a mattress.

fixed

JolánGagó
10-08-2011, 01:15 AM
Im outraged that the right doesn't exist in the US.

buddyholly
10-08-2011, 01:16 AM
What have you got against whores?

Wasn't that election yesterday a provincial disaster? Those Commie Libs getting (almost) power when just over a third of the people like them.

buddyholly
10-08-2011, 01:17 AM
Im outraged that the right doesn't exist in the US.

That's abraxas's wet dream!

Ivanatis
10-08-2011, 01:44 AM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lloyu2FSAB1qdth1ho1_400.gif

abraxas21
10-08-2011, 02:28 AM
Please change the headline. The dwarfs are fighting for the right to be thrown, with at least two lawsuits in Florida claiming loss of the right to work. Nobody has the right to throw them, but they just want the right to be thrown. It would be like banning prostitution.

if some dwarfs want the right to be thrown, i assure you it is not because they want to but because they have no other choice to make some money. the fact that some people might feel compelled to do such type of work speaks badly of the lack of solidarity of the society in which they're living.

but the republicans and right wingers like you are unable to see that. as things go, i wouldn't be surprised if some republicans in the US begin to claim that freak shows should be unbanned as long as the workers are willing to play the freak part.

Secondly, they are not thrown against walls as you lyingly suggest. They are thrown onto mattresses. How could the distance be measured if they are thrown against a wall? Read the damn rules before you rush to judgement.

from wikipedia: Dwarf tossing is a bar attraction in which dwarfs wearing special padded clothing or Velcro costumes are thrown onto mattresses or at Velcro-coated walls.[1]

Thirdly, with this ban how can the US ever hope to move up the world rankings? They won't be able to compete with world class dwarf throwing nations like New Zealand, Australia and England. In fact the England rugby throwing team are having a ball in New Zealand right now, throwing dwarfs to celebrate winning over Argentina. Even neo-Royals are enjoying New Zealand's second most popular sport, which when you think about it is a lot less violent than rugby. Rugby should be banned first. It is also a cruel voluntary sport.
For info on the English rugby players see the revered SUN.UK for pics. New Zealanders love their dwarf throwing, as anyone who has seen the Lord of the Rings should know.

Fourthly, it was Jeb Bush that brought in this Draconian anti-business law in Florida in the first place. Yes, Republicans indeed. Always doing more harm than good. How is Florida going to be able to attract English tourists if they can't offer them the recreation they prefer.

Banned in Canada and the US, flourishing in New Zealand, Australia and England. It is not fair. The US should overturn this discriminatory law so that it can try to be competitive with the Commonwealth nations. For Canada it doesn't matter, we tried it once in 2003 before banning it, because we knew we were too nice to go for maximum distance and could never compete with the Aussies, Kiwis and Brits.

In conclusion, this thread is DOPEY.

im not sure if you're trolling, joking or being just a right winger

abraxas21
10-08-2011, 02:31 AM
If I was a dwarf, I'd do it. Good money to get strapped in a harness and thrown to a mattress.

makes sense... your idol also makes a lot of things for money

Johnny Groove
10-08-2011, 02:49 AM
fixed

Nah, I had it right the first time.

makes sense... your idol also makes a lot of things for money

Elaborate, good sir.

Orka_n
10-08-2011, 03:00 AM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lloyu2FSAB1qdth1ho1_400.gifFunny movie that Penelope. :worship:

BigJohn
10-08-2011, 03:36 AM
Nah, I had it right the first time.

I think both apply. And being strapped and thrown on a bed for easy cash might help a young tennis prospect achieve his dreams...

BigJohn
10-08-2011, 03:47 AM
What have you got against whores?

Wasn't that election yesterday a provincial disaster? Those Commie Libs getting (almost) power when just over a third of the people like them.

Whores have a purpose. I'm just trying to help a young man.

As for the election, I take from it that a clear majority of Ontarians don't support the Conservative agenda after all. Quite a relief. And I can live with a minority Liberal government having to deal with the NDP quite well.

Ontario wakes up. Nice.

So far the Harper majority is like waking up hangover next to an ugly fat chick with a rash you hope will only last 4 years. You don't even need the opposition to embarrass the government, it does so itself. All you can do is shiver, puke and feel miserable for a while.

But enough of Canadian politics. Let's get back to the U.S. dwarf tossing rights. Yet another defining moment in America's rich history of Human's Rights movement.

buddyholly
10-08-2011, 02:41 PM
im not sure if you're trolling, joking or being just a right winger

Joking of course. Everyone else in the thread is too, because they are well aware you have no serious feelings for the dwarfs. If you did, you would not be attacking a US state where the activity is banned, you would be attacking entire nations where it is practised today.

As I already mentioned, the English rugby team have just been doing it in New Zealand, up until they themselves were tossed. Let's hear you condemn the real dwarf throwing nations. I gave you plenty of info on places where dwarf throwing is happening right now, but, as usual, you stuck your head in the sand, not even mentioning this in your reply. You don't care, is the only conclusion that can be reached. A banned activity in a US state is, to you, clearly more outrageous than a bunch of counties where it is legal and thriving. That is the definition of ''hypocritical.''

Don't be so Grumpy.

buddyholly
10-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Ontario wakes up. Nice.

enough of Canadian politics. Let's get back to the U.S. dwarf tossing rights. Yet another defining moment in America's rich history of Human's Rights movement.

I agree, but I am pleased you saw a big swing to the Tories as "Ontario wakes up.''

Florida's and Canada's ban on dwarf tossing clearly puts them well out in front of NZ, OZ and the Poms on this issue. Good reason to focus on the Florida ban being the real outrage here, eh?

BigJohn
10-08-2011, 04:29 PM
I agree, but I am pleased you saw a big swing to the Tories as "Ontario wakes up.''

You appear to have missed my wonderfully illustrated analogy that properly explained the wakes up part referred to. You gotta admit that was well done.

A big swing would have been a Conservative majority like what was predicted by polls at the beginning of the campaign. You downplay the part that sensible voters came to their senses and in majority supported either the Libs or the NDP. A conservative with rose-colored glasses. How queer. You know, those glasses are supposed to be tainted pink, not painted pink over the lenses so you don't see shit...

But we have to stop shifting the topic to Canadian politics. Those dwarfs wanting to be tossed will have to focus on tossing salad. It might be the beginning of something wonderful for some of them.

buddyholly
10-08-2011, 04:50 PM
You appear to have missed my wonderfully illustrated analogy that properly explained the wakes up part referred to. You gotta admit that was well done.

Seems I did. Nothing comes to mind except maybe the McGuinty Zzzzzzzzzzzzz reputation. Is that it?

BigJohn
10-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Seems I did. Nothing comes to mind except maybe the McGuinty Zzzzzzzzzzzzz reputation. Is that it?

You sure did not see what the Harper majority is like? It is only 5 posts away, just scroll up a bit.

peribsen
10-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Secondly, they are not thrown against walls as you lyingly suggest. They are thrown onto mattresses.

Damn those cheating dwarfs! They want to get paid for a ride! Don't just throw them against walls, throw them through walls, if they want to really deserve their paybill! Too many dwarfs wanting a rosy road to a pension, that's what stalling the economy!

Nobody has the right to throw them, but they just want the right to be thrown. It would be like banning prostitution.

Great idea! Reinstate slavery, as long as it's consensual. Off you go looking for homeless people and offering them a roof and enough food, both for them and their children, as long as they bring you your slippers and call you master. Besides, it could be a "modernized" sort of slavery, no need for old-fashioned iron shackles nor gory stuff like that. Just imagine the market for new fancy products like slave-leashes and other gadgets! Of course you wouldn't want public slave markets, always the risk of a minor passing by and seeing a nude nipple (gasp), and that'd never be allowed by the religious right. Better call them slave parlours and ask a fee for entrance.

Imagine just how many non-whites could be brought off the dole and put to good use! Because, er, you know, of course, it wouldn't be a job for whites, er, it's not that I'm racist or anything, but, I mean, you wouldn't put non-dwarfs into a dwarf-shooting contest, now would you?

BigJohn
10-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Too many dwarfs wanting a rosy road to a pension, that's what stalling the economy!

Wise words.

JolánGagó
10-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Damn those cheating dwarfs! They want to get paid for a ride! Don't just throw them against walls, throw them through walls, if they want to really deserve their paybill! Too many dwarfs wanting a rosy road to a pension, that's what stalling the economy!

Great idea! Reinstate slavery, as long as it's consensual. Off you go looking for homeless people and offering them a roof and enough food, both for them and their children, as long as they bring you your slippers and call you master. Besides, it could be a "modernized" sort of slavery, no need for old-fashioned iron shackles nor gory stuff like that. Just imagine the market for new fancy products like slave-leashes and other gadgets! Of course you wouldn't want public slave markets, always the risk of a minor passing by and seeing a nude nipple (gasp), and that'd never be allowed by the religious right. Better call them slave parlours and ask a fee for entrance.

Imagine just how many non-whites could be brought off the dole and put to good use! Because, er, you know, of course, it wouldn't be a job for whites, er, it's not that I'm racist or anything, but, I mean, you wouldn't put non-dwarfs into a dwarf-shooting contest, now would you?

Meaningless demagogery for dummies the clapping masses.

buddyholly
10-08-2011, 11:03 PM
I thought the first bit of that was meant to be humorous, but then the second part was wild. Totally incoherent.
I guess peribsen really hates people from the lands down under. I had no idea.

buddyholly
10-08-2011, 11:31 PM

Ummmmmm, it's already been done and it's happening consensually in dungeons all over the world right now. No need for reinstatement.
And since the market for bondage accessories is already huge, it usually takes place in private dungeons and the owners usually ask for a fee for use of the equipment - all your worst fears are just a simple description of S&M. From what I hear, both sides enjoy it immensely.

Pirata.
10-09-2011, 12:55 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/shurik/joff_slap.gif

idts Mr. Workman!

BigJohn
10-09-2011, 01:01 AM
Ummmmmm, it's already been done and it's happening consensually in dungeons all over the world right now. No need for reinstatement.
And since the market for bondage accessories is already huge, it usually takes place in private dungeons and the owners usually ask for a fee for use of the equipment - all your worst fears are just a simple description of S&M. From what I hear, both sides enjoy it immensely.

Pretty much. Hummmm... Leather :drool:

It's nice to look at.

BigJohn
10-09-2011, 01:15 AM
Also, how did this thread got from a Human's Rights issue to naughty consenting adult games?

This is proof that discrimination against midgets still happens in society. You guys are disrespecting Hobbits by ignoring their cause. Very unamerican. This thread is about dwarf rights. Not all of them get to be Mini-Me or Tattoo.

http://www.streetzuup.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/minime.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ek5O2C3F5aY/TTeNUvR_SXI/AAAAAAAACBU/a_BidFZ6zWY/s1600/ricardo-montalban-herve-villechaize-fantasy-island.jpg

MaxPower
10-09-2011, 02:14 AM
Good to see the politicians fighting for the important rights and not wasting tax payer money.

Besides, if a dwarf wants to be tossed in order to help mankind or himself why not

tKrei80jBg8

buddyholly
10-09-2011, 02:16 AM
My vast internet research has also found that there is no law against tall person tossing in Florida. They can earn as much as they like. So this bill is discriminatory. It is very un-American.

emotion
10-09-2011, 02:23 AM
If you want to be shot in the face for money, you should be able to. No one has the right to say what abuse you can put your body through if no one else is put at risk

buddyholly
10-09-2011, 03:52 AM
from wikipedia: Dwarf tossing is a bar attraction in which dwarfs wearing special padded clothing or Velcro costumes are thrown onto mattresses or at Velcro-coated walls.[1]

Those are Aussie Rules - not relevant in Florida.

Lopez
10-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Buddyholly owning this thread :worship:

buddyholly
10-09-2011, 04:07 PM
You're making me feel BASHFUL, but I'm really HAPPY.

BigJohn
10-09-2011, 07:02 PM
You're making me feel BASHFUL, but I'm really HAPPY.

You're the resident Non-Tennis troll after all.