Murder of Meredith Kercher [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Murder of Meredith Kercher

@Sweet Cleopatra
09-29-2011, 07:07 PM
3 were convicted of her killing including her roommate Amanda Knox. At first I thought may be they are innocent, but I read about the case and there are many evidences that link them to the savage murder and sexual violence of poor Meridith. :sad:

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php?/tjmk/C378/

What do you think?

@Sweet Cleopatra
09-29-2011, 07:58 PM
Her Father still thinks she may come home :sad:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/09/25/meredith-kercher-deserves-the-truth-and-justice-115875-23443941/

cobalt60
09-29-2011, 09:03 PM
Old news Sweetie; what made you bring it up? The appeal trails?

I have not read too much about it because the media turned it into such a tabloid experience which I find appalling. More appalling is the fact that Mr Guede, who I think had the most DNA evidence against him, had his sentence decreased to 16 years. He took someone's life and all he will do is 16 years. As a parent I feel for Meredith's parents.

rocketassist
09-29-2011, 09:58 PM
The American media have been pathetic hypocrites from beginning to end in this case. Absolute tools of the highest order.

After Troy Davis, they have no business complaining about someone who has FAR more evidence pointing in her direction than Mr Davis ever did in his case.

tangerine_dream
09-29-2011, 10:00 PM
The American media have been pathetic hypocrites from beginning to end in this case. Absolute tools of the highest order.
Any specific examples?

The chauvinistic Italian prosecution doesn't do itself any favors calling Knox a "she-devil".

After Troy Davis, they have no business complaining about someone who has FAR more evidence pointing in her direction than Mr Davis ever did in his case.
You served on the Davis jury?

rocketassist
09-29-2011, 10:06 PM
Any specific examples?

The chauvinistic Italian prosecution doesn't do itself any favors calling Knox a "she-devil".

The prosecution yes, not the media. What do you expect the prosecution to do? Every court case they'll stick the knife in to the defendant, fairly or unfairly.

The American media has insisted Knox is innocent for years despite evidence to the contrary. If it was a male, there'd be less of a fuss made about it.

The Italian justice system is an EU one. It's not much different to here. Western, liberal and relatively fair.

The witnesses saying they were tortured by police in the Davis case should have been the cue to re-open the case.

Land of the free? Nah just another barbaric justice system akin to Saudi and Iran.

@Sweet Cleopatra
09-29-2011, 10:10 PM
Old news Sweetie; what made you bring it up? The appeal trails?

I have not read too much about it because the media turned it into such a tabloid experience which I find appalling. More appalling is the fact that Mr Guede, who I think had the most DNA evidence against him, had his sentence decreased to 16 years. He took someone's life and all he will do is 16 years. As a parent I feel for Meredith's parents.

I just found about the case this week.
Guede asked for a fast trial, which made his sentence less.
Guede is the one with many DNA material in the room, but Knox was the one that lived with Meridith, how can someone betrayal her roommate like that?
Also, if you read the report in the first post, you will be surprised by the evidence.

@Sweet Cleopatra
09-29-2011, 10:21 PM
The prosecution yes, not the media. What do you expect the prosecution to do? Every court case they'll stick the knife in to the defendant, fairly or unfairly.

The American media has insisted Knox is innocent for years despite evidence to the contrary. If it was a male, there'd be less of a fuss made about it.

The Italian justice system is an EU one. It's not much different to here. Western, liberal and relatively fair.

The witnesses saying they were tortured by police in the Davis case should have been the cue to re-open the case.

Land of the free? Nah just another barbaric justice system akin to Saudi and Iran.

They weren't tortured by the police, they were suspects in a murder case, the police tried to get the truth out of them firmly. What are they supposed to do? Give them time till they find the perfect lie? Comfort them? The police wanted them to feel that way, they wanted them to feel confused, scared to death, to be able to get as many thoughts from them as possible, while they are still in that confused state, which lower your mind defense mechanisms to tell many lies, or at least, you are not going to tell an organized lie, just stupid thoughts that could tell many things. If Knox had an alibi, she wouldn't have spent one minute with the police. But she was there in that house, When Meridith was being tortured!!!

tangerine_dream
09-29-2011, 10:28 PM
If the prosecution in the Casey Anthony case had called her a "she-devil" and "Jessica Rabbit" they would've rightly been laughed out of court. There's no room for that kind of medieval chauvinistic talk in the court system.

Knox is a foreigner being tried by a bunch of old Italian men who probably whack off to her photos every night thinking "she-devil she-devil ooohhh wicked man-eater makes me hot"..... http://bionicgoatworld.com/vb/images/smilies/7202.gif

Personally, I do believe that Knox is in some way involved in the murder but the Italian media demonizing her as a 'Jezebel' makes me shake my head at how she's caught up in a kangaroo court system.

That's strange because I live in the US and I don't recall the media insisting that she's innocent, just that there isn't enough evidence to tie her to the murder.

Sorry, there's nothing to say to this but laugh.

Lolz, UK education fail. Glad the US doesn't have your problems.

rocketassist
09-29-2011, 10:28 PM
They weren't tortured by the police, they were suspects in a murder case, the police tried to get the truth out of them firmly. What are they supposed to do? Give them time till they find the perfect lie? Comfort them? The police wanted them to feel that way, they wanted them to feel confused, scared to death, to be able to get as many thoughts from them as possible, while they are still in that confused state, which lower your mind defense mechanisms to tell many lies, or at least, you are not going to tell an organized lie, just stupid thoughts that could tell many things. If Knox had an alibi, she wouldn't have spent one minute with the police. But she was there in that house, When Meridith was being tortured!!!

They weren't suspects, they were WITNESSES. And you don't torture a witness until they say what YOU want them to say.

And yeah I think Knox is probably guilty. I actually think Guede had less input than the other two.

Knox's reputation stems from her trying to pin the murder on some Lumumba guy who had fuck all to do with it.

rocketassist
09-29-2011, 10:31 PM
Lolz, UK education fail. Glad the US doesn't have your problems.

Says your country who continues to moan about Megrahi being let go despite the fact the British victims' families believe it was the correct decision because they didn't believe for one second he did it.

@Sweet Cleopatra
09-30-2011, 12:00 AM
They weren't suspects, they were WITNESSES. And you don't torture a witness until they say what YOU want them to say.

And yeah I think Knox is probably guilty. I actually think Guede had less input than the other two.

Knox's reputation stems from her trying to pin the murder on some Lumumba guy who had fuck all to do with it.

Patting someone in her head with your palms which isn't going to leave any physical damage during an investigation isn't torture. It's a way to show she is in deep problem cause she doesn't have an alibi, and needs to talk.
If you think that there is going to be an investigation of such a murder with investigators chatting politely with witnesses and suspects, while listening to Tchaikovsky in the background you are wrong. It doesn't go that way in any country. And Police always treat that cases in harsh ways. Not torture, but firm and harsh, with an intention to pressure everyone, without force indeed.

buddyholly
09-30-2011, 03:07 AM
She wasn't a pretty, blonde American girl, so nobody over here cares. Joran probably did it, but she probably deserved it.

Corey Feldman
10-02-2011, 12:17 PM
i dont see her smiling and loving all the attention walking into the court room like she was at first, anymore is she?

stinking bitch better rot in prison

typical youngster of a rich family, think they can get away with anything

yank media can go and fuck themselves as well, crying over their little innocent all American girl :awww:

Sofonda Cox
10-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Her Father still thinks she may come home :sad:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/09/25/meredith-kercher-deserves-the-truth-and-justice-115875-23443941/

I hope her sentence is upheld, she had something to do with it. And LOL @ the (pathetic) American media :spit:

Cloudygirl
10-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Its a difficult one - I don't know whether she did it or not but her behaviour was contradictory to say the least. However the police evidence appears to be incredibly flawed and the scientific evidence inaccurate and on the basis of that they shouldn't uphold those convictions.

I feel very sorry for Meredith's family most of all they may never find out what really happened that night.

EddceLLent
10-02-2011, 03:18 PM
I've been intrigued by this case - I went to the same University as Meredith Kercher, and one of my friends' girlfriends knew her.

Firstly I think it's a little unfair to say that all judicial systems in EU countries are comparable - they most definitely aren't, nor are their cultures. Italy seems to be particularly prone to male chauvinism - just look at everything that Silvio Berlusconi has been accused of (accusation shouldn't be a tool for making judgement, but even if you just look at things he's said and admitted to he'd have got absolutely slaughtered in somewhere like the UK or the USA).

In this case it's often seemed that the Italian judicial system bears resemblance to some kind of theatrical performance. The conduct of the media has been disgraceful too, and one of Amanda Knox or the Italian police must've acted in bad faith - either there's been police brutality or false accusations of it.

I reserve judgement on whether they're guilty or not, i'm slightly inclined to think they're guilty but then I don't know all the facts of the case.

In the meantime i'll sit here feeling guilty for being a sucker for the media frenzy surrounding the case :devil:

p.s. The ridiculous comment saying that the US is as barbaric as Saudi Arabia and Iran really made me laugh. Thanks for that :)

rocketassist
10-02-2011, 04:27 PM
She pointed the finger at Patrick Lumumba, her boss at the restaurant she worked at.

That sums her up.

Har-Tru
10-03-2011, 03:42 PM
A former girlfriend of mine was also an English erasmus student in Perugia at the time of the incident, she knew Kercher and had to leave town after that on advice of the British embassy. She wouldn't say a word of it though no matter how you asked. I'm not making this up...

It's pretty sad however how too often cases like this become real world soap operas... people can be very cruel and insensitive at times. I hope this girl's murderers spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

buddyholly
10-03-2011, 04:07 PM
p.s. The ridiculous comment saying that the US is as barbaric as Saudi Arabia and Iran really made me laugh. Thanks for that :)

Keep coming back to MTF then. The laughs will just keep coming - I promise.

buddyholly
10-03-2011, 04:13 PM
She pointed the finger at Patrick Lumumba, her boss at the restaurant she worked at.

That sums her up.

I don't know the details of the case. Is alleged DNA on a knife the hinge on which the case rests? I just heard an expert say that the sample taken from the knife was so small that most reputable labs would not even go so far as to say it was a blood sample. He said something that I interpreted to mean that if you touched hands with someone who later handled the knife, then more of your DNA would likely be on the knife than the size of the sample actually obtained. He concluded that the case should be decided without any consideration of what was on the knife.

If that is all the evidence they used to convict, then it should be overturned.

buddyholly
10-03-2011, 04:20 PM

Think before you write. The American media did not execute Troy Davis. In fact, the American media overwhelmingly reported on a probable miscarriage of justice. How much American media did you actually consult? Or did you just make stuff up?

jmjhb
10-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Sentences overturned for both her and Sollecito.

Knox will now earn $20M from this. Guess that's the American media for you.

Bilbo
10-03-2011, 07:53 PM
Amanda Knox is free

buddyholly
10-03-2011, 07:55 PM
A correct legal decision.

No doubt she was involved in something bad, but her conviction on murder was based on unacceptable evidence. For that the family of the murdered girl will have to accept that the Italian prosecution screwed up and went for too much.

Betty
10-03-2011, 07:55 PM
the both free

expected,the legal decision is right

unreal italian's RIS,specially if both were involved

@Sweet Cleopatra
10-03-2011, 08:02 PM
It is sad that after Meridith was ***** and stabbed to death, only Rudy is getting 16 years.

But I respect the verdict, case is closed. And the court knows more than all of us.

RIP Meridith :sad:

Betty
10-03-2011, 08:05 PM
the courts had not enought evidences.period
i feel for meridith parents:awww:

buddyholly
10-03-2011, 08:05 PM
Sentences overturned for both her and Sollecito.

Knox will now earn $20M from this. Guess that's the American media for you.

What is all this American media stuff? The prosecution screwed up, basing their case on useless DNA data.

Truth is I am not really aware of an media bias in this case. It wasn't even covered that much until the appeal came along.
How much of the American media reporting did you actually read?

SloKid
10-03-2011, 08:09 PM
It is sad that after Meridith was ***** and stabbed to death, only Rudy is getting 16 years.

But I respect the verdict, case is closed. And the court knows more than all of us.

RIP Meridith :sad:
Case is not closed, it will still go further on appeal.

But the Italian investigators handled the case in a ridiculous way, they are the main people to blame for this case not being resolved properly, whichever way that may be.

out_here_grindin
10-03-2011, 08:10 PM
I don't know what to make of this case really. I saw the building where this all went down when I was in Perugia this past summer. I see people celebrating her release, I dont know if that's the appropriate response.

buddyholly
10-03-2011, 08:12 PM
I hope her sentence is upheld, she had something to do with it. And LOL @ the (pathetic) American media :spit:

If you think she had something to do with it, so do I. But she was convicted of murder and that was not proved. I don't know why three British posters blame the American media. I doubt they read anything in the American media. I doubt that the Italian judges did either.

But your post is particularly comedic when you rant against the American media and give us a link to Britain's Sunday Mirror. Now there is a medium worth laughing at.

buddyholly
10-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Case is not closed, it will still go further on appeal.

I don't see how. She will probably be out of Italy in a few hours.

I guess Italy just had its OJ moment.

jmjhb
10-03-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm not talking about the issue of media bias affecting the case, the right legal decision was made.

The police here have made a total mess of this either way. They have either let two guilty people walk, or they have locked up two innocent people for a number of years without adequate evidence.

The fact that Foxy Knoxy will now become a multi-millionaire selling her story whilst the victim has largely been forgotten doesn't sit well with me at all. Meredith Kercher's parents have not had justice at all.

Bilbo
10-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Private jet waiting for Amanda in Rome. Looks like she's heading back to America in a few hours.

SloKid
10-03-2011, 08:19 PM

The prosecution has the right to appeal the ruling once they receive it in written. And the USA have an extradition agreement with Italy. But since an appeal to the supreme court limits the grounds on which either party can appeal, I doubt there's much chance of tonight's ruling not being confirmed.

Macbrother
10-03-2011, 08:19 PM

Yeah she'll be gone and the chances of an extradition back are virtually non-existent. Her actions were obviously suspicious, but agreed the evidence is not strong enough for a murder conviction.

Senseless tragedy.

Corey Feldman
10-03-2011, 09:13 PM
pathetic

i hope she gets its somewhere, someday

rocketassist
10-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Load of shit.

Poor Patrick Lumumba and most importantly, poor Meredith Kercher.

rocketassist
10-03-2011, 09:47 PM
What is all this American media stuff? The prosecution screwed up, basing their case on useless DNA data.

Truth is I am not really aware of an media bias in this case. It wasn't even covered that much until the appeal came along.
How much of the American media reporting did you actually read?

US media, or one of their papers, has paid for the private jet back to Seattle like she's some sort of fucking hero. Couldn't make it up.

She may or may not be a murderer but she's still a dickhead.

Tommy_Vercetti
10-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Poster girl for all the sluts from the US/Canada who go abroad and act like fools. Dime a dozen.

tangerine_dream
10-03-2011, 11:03 PM
pathetic

i hope she gets its somewhere, someday
I bet you'd love to give it to that little she-devil minx somewhere, someday wouldn't you Mikey? :toothy:

buddyholly
10-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Speaking of crap media, here are three headlines from Britain's best:

DAILY MAIL: Guilty. Amanda Knox looks stunned as appeal against murder conviction is rejected.

THE SUN: Amanda Knox is guilty of killing Meredith.

THE GRAUNIAD: Knox has lost her appeal.

Way to go. You are doing a great service to British journalism.

buddyholly
10-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Poster girl for all the sluts from the US/Canada who go abroad and act like fools. Dime a dozen.

And you couldn't even afford one.

buddyholly
10-04-2011, 11:39 AM
Private jet waiting for Amanda in Rome. Looks like she's heading back to America in a few hours.

EPIC FAIL

buddyholly
10-04-2011, 11:42 AM
US media, or one of their papers, has paid for the private jet back to Seattle like she's some sort of fucking hero. Couldn't make it up.

Sure you could! You just did. Must be particularly humiliating for you that they seem to have left Rome on British Airways.

You are in a tie with bilbo for MTF king of epic fail posts. Unless, of course the BBC has got it wrong.

JMG
10-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Maybe she didn't leave with the private jet, but it was there waiting for her.

Corey Feldman
10-04-2011, 01:19 PM
they seem to have left Rome on British Airways.

could they be any more cocky?

buddyholly
10-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Maybe she didn't leave with the private jet, but it was there waiting for her.

Yeah, Obama was at the Rome airport with Air Force One.

Yes the trashy British press was full of that nonsense, but not one of them even attempted to validate the story. The closest I saw was the Grauniad, who said, ''unconfirmed reports in the Italian press''. Maybe for them that is all the cross-checking needed before going to press.

The Star didn't even feel the need to inform its readers where it got its story.

If you are looking for someone really responsible for the anguish of Meredith's parents then look no further than the British press, who milked the Foxy Knoxy story for every last British p. from its avid devourers of bullshit. The NOTW may be gone but its readers need new providers of trash.

So the question would be, where did you get your info? I'd like to check the story. And even if there was a plane waiting, which I doubt, if she didn't ask for it, then it is a total non-story. Oh wait, maybe Rupert Murdoch sent it.

tangerine_dream
10-04-2011, 06:20 PM
LOL @ UK Daily Mail. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-whacky057.gif http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/themarbleintheoatmeal/smilies/sign0108.gif

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/466/knoxmail.th.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/knoxmail.gif/)

buddyholly
10-04-2011, 07:04 PM
It seems they already wrote the story and when some goon saw her collapse as the verdict was read, he hit the send button.

I think it is today's Star that has the lead story "Beaming Amanda flies out on British Airways'' and right beside that was a place to click on the next story, "Private Jet to take Foxy Knoxy home'' which they still hadn't taken down from the day before.

And just about every headline I read from Britain was, "BEAMING AMANDA......''
Almost like one person wrote for the entire British Press. I guess they thought ''beaming'' suggested she had no shame. Of course she was beaming seconds after her passport was stamped.

buddyholly
10-04-2011, 07:07 PM
could they be any more cocky?

Even getting on the first available connection to Seattle seems somehow staged to you.

buddyholly
10-04-2011, 07:13 PM
LOL @ UK Daily Mail. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-whacky057.gif http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/themarbleintheoatmeal/smilies/sign0108.gif

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/466/knoxmail.th.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/knoxmail.gif/)

Enlarge this page and look at the name of the reporter. I guess he was leaning a tad too much in the wrong direction. :lol:

Corey Feldman
10-04-2011, 07:15 PM
she was laughing her head off today according to some pictures, having the time of her life 'the big celebrity'

buddyholly
10-05-2011, 12:16 AM
That was just when the Italian customs told her she couldn't take a knife aboard in her carry-on.

Henry Chinaski
10-05-2011, 01:18 AM
she went to italy the learn italian so I guess the whole getting banged up for murder thing was a blessing in disguise. not an environment conducive to slacking.

otherwise she would have spent the year getting wasted, banging random guys and arrived back home unable to read the menu in her local pizza joint.

Smoke944
10-05-2011, 01:27 AM
she went to italy the learn italian so I guess the whole getting banged up for murder thing was a blessing in disguise. not an environment conducive to slacking.

otherwise she would have spent the year getting wasted, banging random guys and arrived back home unable to read the menu in her local pizza joint.

:lol:

buddyholly
10-05-2011, 02:59 AM

I wonder if I said similar unfounded things about Meredith Kircher would my fellow MTFers get a giggle.
Don't worry, I wouldn't go that low for laughs. The Brit and Irish tabloids seem to have done a fine job of destroying brains over there.

jayjay
10-05-2011, 07:58 AM

fucking lol

jayjay
10-05-2011, 08:01 AM
I wonder if I said similar unfounded things about Meredith Kircher would my fellow MTFers get a giggle.
Don't worry, I wouldn't go that low for laughs. The Brit and Irish tabloids seem to have done a fine job of destroying brains over there.

You probably wouldn't since Kercher is dead - unless you think she deserved to die for the same sentiments of Henry's post?

Meanwhile Knox is going to become a millionaire, has the rest of of her life infront of her, and quite possibly (and most probably) is a guilty woman walking free.

So a joke at her expense is the least she deserves, quite frankly.

Bilbo
10-05-2011, 11:02 AM
buddyholly seems to be very interested in Amanda Knox. Why would anybody defend her so strong on an internet forum.

Are there no other girls where you live?

SloKid
10-05-2011, 11:21 AM
buddyholly seems to be very interested in Amanda Knox. Why would anybody defend her so strong on an internet forum.

i would do bad things with her

she's damn hot imo
You seem rather partial yourself.

buddyholly
10-05-2011, 11:38 AM

I think you've finally hit bottom. A dumber post is hard to imagine, especially given your quote in the post above this one. Talking about shooting oneself in the foot.:armed:

rocketassist
10-05-2011, 11:47 AM
nah you're just a biased wannabe Yankee.

buddyholly
10-05-2011, 11:58 AM
You probably wouldn't since Kercher is dead - unless you think she deserved to die for the same sentiments of Henry's post?

Meanwhile Knox is going to become a millionaire, has the rest of of her life infront of her, and quite possibly (and most probably) is a guilty woman walking free.

So a joke at her expense is the least she deserves, quite frankly.

Henry might well have joked that given the company Kercher kept, what is the big deal?

How can you conclude that she is most probably guilty when there is now no evidence against her? Fact is, the Italian prosecutor continued with his theory of satanic orgies, even when the evidence came in that there was no indication at all that Knox had even been at there. Even when the murder scene was littered with DNA and handprints of Guede, and Guede alone.
Apparently his judicious history is full of instances where he himself introduced witchcraft into the mix. Remember, it wasn't Knox who said that the DNA evidence used to convict her was non-existent, it was a panel of experts. How could it be justified to let stand a conviction that was subsequently shown to be based on non-existent evidence that was used by a rogue judge who now stands convicted of abuse of the court?
Don't you think it significant that even though Guede had a mountain of evidence against him, he is almost the forgotten man in the whole mess? It is just so evident that he does not sell tabloids and so the British press has to keep the Foxy Knoxy myth going to satisfy the British public's need for a daily dose of cheap sensationalism.

Knox isn't going to extract millions from an unwilling public. If that is what the public wants to throw money at, then who can blame her? I guess the first million will go to her parents, who bankrupted themselves in going up against a corrupt Italian judge.

buddyholly
10-05-2011, 12:00 PM
nah you're just a biased wannabe Yankee.

OK, it just got dumber. Go back to your tabloid trash.

I chose Canada. Best decision I ever made.

abraxas21
10-05-2011, 01:36 PM
OK, it just got dumber. Go back to your tabloid trash.

I chose Canada. Best decision I ever made.

britain wins, canada loses

buddyholly
10-05-2011, 02:03 PM
britain wins, canada loses

A BBC survey determined that Canadians were the most popular people in the world. I've done my bit. What is your nationality, anyway?

You should really be attacking the Italian justice system for being in such deplorable shape. But I doubt if Berlusconi is on the job, when it comes to ensuring justice is done in court.

out_here_grindin
10-05-2011, 07:11 PM
I see a lot of over-compensating in this thread. O lot of "well if others who are innocent have been found gulity, then so should Knox". There is nowhere near enough evidence to convict Knox, other than "eyes of the devil" or whatever. And just because one is not foaming at the mouth angry about Knox getting off dosen't mean they don't care about Kercher's death.

Henry Chinaski
10-05-2011, 07:41 PM

fuck knows. try it and find out. you could certainly do with lightening up a bit.

buddyholly
10-05-2011, 10:34 PM
There is more than enough levity in this thread as long as bilbo keeps posting his epic fails.

rocketassist, not so hilarious, seems content to jealously wish all Americans the worst.

I don't feel the need to make jokes about the victim when I can laugh my ass off at the Brit posters with their knickers in a twist.

But what this thread really needs is someone to come forward and give an actual reason as to why Knox should have stayed in an Italian jail.

For the moment the thread continues to support my theory that Brits are now all mind-controlled by Rupert Murdoch and think whatever he decides they will think. Not so long ago he told them all to hate the McCanns and they complied. Now he is telling them all that Knox is a she-devil and they jump when he snaps his fingers.

Sunset of Age
10-05-2011, 11:28 PM
But what this thread really needs is someone to come forward and give an actual reason as to why Knox should have stayed in an Italian jail.

Apparently there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding of the concept of "guilty beyond ANY reasonable doubt" going on in this thread.
Thanks to the yellow press literally crucifying a suspect before there's even been any decent legal procedure. :worship: :stupid:

Sadly enough, this is not just a 'British' thing - we'd have had three innocent so-called 'murderers' sent to jail the past couple of years or so in my country, if it weren't for a bunch of reasonable scientists doubting the evidence, and getting their cases reopened. A sign of the times, perhaps? :o

Corey Feldman
10-06-2011, 01:24 AM
yeah well we can all thank the fuck ups of the Italians for that, cant we

that Yank freak was doing cartwheels in a waiting room when they called her in for questioning after her friend was ripped to pieces, what more do plums like you lot need under your noses to notice a psychotic murderer

buddyholly
10-06-2011, 02:25 AM
Evidence.

Being American is just a bit short of sufficient evidence for guilt. And your posts here seem to be mostly concerned with the fact that she was American.

SloKid
10-06-2011, 08:14 AM
yeah well we can all thank the fuck ups of the Italians for that, cant we

that Yank freak was doing cartwheels in a waiting room when they called her in for questioning after her friend was ripped to pieces, what more do plums like you lot need under your noses to notice a psychotic murderer
Well unless the murder weapon fell out of her trousers, while she was doing the cartwheels, then the lone fact she was doing cartwheels is hardly enough reason to find her guilty.

JolánGagó
10-06-2011, 11:07 AM

Too true.

And another murderer walking out free...

buddyholly
10-06-2011, 02:01 PM
I could write your posts for you, if you need a break.

Ok, maybe not, I was blind-sided by you and Vercetti thinking alike.

But really, until a beautiful Peruvian girl is murderd in a hotel in Lima five years from now, in a room rented by Knox, then there is absolutely no reason to even suspect her of wrong-doing in Perugia.

buddyholly
10-06-2011, 02:04 PM
Well unless the murder weapon fell out of her trousers, while she was doing the cartwheels, then the lone fact she was doing cartwheels is hardly enough reason to find her guilty.

These European prudes from the Victorian era don't understand that all American girls do cartwheels when they have a free moment. It keeps the limbs supple and ready for impromptu, wild, slutty sex at the drop of a zipper.

Iván
10-06-2011, 04:24 PM
the african guy did it.

amanda and her boyfriend probs saw it and run out the house shitting themselves.

Corey Feldman
10-06-2011, 05:38 PM
just because the Italians messed up the whole case doesnt mean you should have the attitude of "oh well, proof and evidence messed up - thats the end of it" and sounding like a smart arse

i gaurentee you wouldnt have that attitude had it been one of your own family in that place

Knox was banged to rights and her flippant sick attitude may not count as proof or evidence in court, but it does in any other way of looking at it

far more should have been done to stop her walking out of there like some kind of anti-hero

buddyholly
10-06-2011, 08:24 PM
just because the Italians messed up the whole case doesnt mean you should have the attitude of "oh well, proof and evidence messed up - thats the end of it" and sounding like a smart arse

Chinaski told me to try lightening up, but I knew that would only be acceptable as long as it was politically correct, MTF style. Now you accuse me of an ''oh-well, that's the end of it'' attitude and sounding like a smart arse. When really I just tried sounding much like you lot.

You see, if you had bothered to read post #25 in this thread, you would have seen that I definitely think she was involved.

However the whining here seems to be not so much that she beat the rap, but that an American bitch beat the rap, and that's why I laugh at you guys. It is fairly obvious that Rudy Guede played the leading role in whatever happened, but nobody seems to be ranting and raving about him.

Henry Chinaski
10-06-2011, 10:10 PM
i think people are more concerned whether humour is actually funny, as opposed to "politically correct" (whatever the fuck that means)

rocketassist
10-06-2011, 11:30 PM
Evidence.

Being American is just a bit short of sufficient evidence for guilt. And your posts here seem to be mostly concerned with the fact that she was American.

It isn't cause of her nationality, but it's cause of her nationality that YOU are defending her just like you take the US side over Iraq, Afghanistan, Megrahi/Lockerbie and just about everything else. The stars and stripes are firmly planted in your ass.

The US media's campaign played a massive role in this there's no doubt. And if Sollecito wasn't directly connected to Knox, he may still be in a jail cell.

buddyholly
10-07-2011, 02:47 AM
It isn't cause of her nationality, but it's cause of her nationality that YOU are defending her just like you take the US side over Iraq, Afghanistan, Megrahi/Lockerbie and just about everything else. The stars and stripes are firmly planted in your ass.

The US media's campaign played a massive role in this there's no doubt. And if Sollecito wasn't directly connected to Knox, he may still be in a jail cell.

You still don't get it. In post #25 I already said I thought she was involved. That is hardly defending her. What I have been saying is that the case against her was a disaster, by a judge that thought he knew better than the evidence. That and and sloppy police work.
I couldn't care less about her nationality, it is only you Brits that keep bringing it up.

And Megrahi was let go because the Brits sold out to Gadaafi, not because the courts overturned his sentence.

I still don't know what the US media campaign was that you don't doubt - I never saw it. Where did you read it all? And what do you mean by a media campaign anyway? The huge majority of Americans have no idea who Amanda Knox is.
Really, you probably don't even realise it, but this whole case was actually a British trash press bonanza. A good-looking American girl to demonize with an innocent little Britsh girl as the victim. Perfect for the world renowned Sun, Mirror, Star trilogy of world's worst newspapers to feed the appetites of the overwhelming majority of Brits who get what they think is ''news'' from the likes of Rupert Murdoch. They certainly know who their readers are and how to manipulate opinion.
Your ''newspapers'' would be considered comics by the rest of the world. When people in the rest of the world see you complaining about the foreign press, they probably have a good laugh.

rocketassist
10-07-2011, 02:55 AM
You still don't get it. In post #25 I already said I thought she was involved. That is hardly defending her. What I have been saying is that the case against her was a disaster, by a judge that thought he knew better than the evidence. That and and sloppy police work.
I couldn't care less about her nationality, it is only you Brits that keep bringing it up.

And Megrahi was let go because the Brits sold out to Gadaafi, not because the courts overturned his sentence.

I still don't know what the US media campaign was that you don't doubt - I never saw it. Where did you read it all? And what do you mean by a media campaign anyway? The huge majority of Americans have no idea who Amanda Knox is.
Really, you probably don't even realise it, but this whole case was actually a British trash press bonanza. A good-looking American girl to demonize with an innocent little Britsh girl as the victim. Perfect for the world renowned Sun, Mirror, Star trilogy of world's worst newspapers to feed the appetites of the overwhelming majority of Brits who get what they think is ''news'' from the likes of Rupert Murdoch. They certainly know who their readers are and how to manipulate opinion.
Your ''newspapers'' would be considered comics by the rest of the world. When people in the rest of the world see you complaining about the foreign press, they probably have a good laugh.

Of course the media campaign's been there. It's mainly been from the Seattle news outlets but it's still reached the NY Times and other major broadsheets/tabloids.

Why do you think everyone here loves Murdoch? Everyone I know can't wait for him to drop dead.

The British media isn't anti-American either. You're just bitter cause they didn't support the Iraq war. None of them did.

buddyholly
10-07-2011, 03:41 AM
Why do you think everyone here loves Murdoch? Everyone I know can't wait for him to drop dead.

The British media isn't anti-American either. You're just bitter cause they didn't support the Iraq war. None of them did.

I didn't say the Brits loved Murdoch. I said they loved his tabloids.

I don't think I said the media were anti-American either, just that they know what to feed their readers.

I make jokes about the British tabloid trash, but seriously, when I returned to Britain over the years I was shocked at how far the British press and the BBC had sunk down to the level of mindless trash. They used to be the world's best. Now the BBC offers nothing but how to fix your house and after 9 o'clock a bunch of twits in a contest to see who can say ''fuck'' the most times. As for the tabloids, they are a national embarrassment.
I still don't understand what happened.

buddyholly
10-07-2011, 03:50 AM
i think people are more concerned whether humour is actually funny, as opposed to "politically correct" (whatever the fuck that means)

Guess I am too new at it then. I thought post #78 was the most humorous in this thread.

''Politically correct'' here means to demonstrate your inferiority complex about not being American at every opportunity.

buddyholly
10-07-2011, 04:11 AM

I think the massive role was played by the court when it ruled that the previously accepted DNA evidence was inadmissable. That was the foundation of the case and it was below standards that any court should accept.

Mimi
10-08-2011, 04:34 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Meredith_Kercher

I read the information in this link. If the information is true, i think most probably she is innocent. :shrug:

I think one important information that this link has not provided was that did the 4 persons involved in this murder knew each other?

buddyholly
10-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Amanda roomed with Knox.

The man in jail for murder apparently was a frequent visitor to the men in the groundfloor apartment of the building.

Helevorn
10-08-2011, 02:00 PM
I don't know basically anything about this case - the only thing I can assure is that here it's involved the Italian justice system, which is even less trustworthy and fair than the trials made up by Mussolini against his opponents..

Mimi
10-10-2011, 01:49 AM
Amanda roomed with Knox.

The man in jail for murder apparently was a frequent visitor to the men in the groundfloor apartment of the building.

thanks, yes I knew Knox was the roomate of the victim. But my point is, if Knox and her boy friend did not even know that black man, then they are most probably innocent. What didn't the police asked the men in the groundloor to testify, to let us know whether that black man was their friend and whether Knox knew this black man?

buddyholly
10-10-2011, 02:49 AM
The report in post #1 says she did know him, as did Meredith. It even says he was interested in Knox and once asked if she had a boyfriend.

The report never mentions the men downstairs. Maybe they were away that night. Which makes it even more strange that their friend Guede was in the house.

Mimi
10-10-2011, 03:07 AM
The report in post #1 says she did know him, as did Meredith. It even says he was interested in Knox and once asked if she had a boyfriend.

The report never mentions the men downstairs. Maybe they were away that night. Which makes it even more strange that their friend Guede was in the house.

then this murder is even more mysterious than I thought :scratch:, coz the link I read (not the link provided by Sweet C) did not mention that they knew each other. May be I gonna read Sweet C's link later. If this Guede did know Meredith, there was no need for him to break the window to get in, so may be this Knox did commit the murder :scratch:

thanks a lot :wavey:

Mimi
10-10-2011, 05:12 AM
I have just read a large part of the link provided by Sweet C. This link is different from the wiki i read as the wiki provided less evidence against Knox and her boyfriend and made them looked innocent.

but in sweet's link, it provided more evidence against Knox and her boy friend. And if sweet's link is more reliable, then I have to say, this Knox and her boy friend, if they did not kill the victim directly, they had at least, helped that Guede to assault that poor girl :fiery:

but i find it strange that if Knox and her boy friend did help Guede to commit the crime, how come Guede did not shift all the faults to them? :scratch:

may they rot in hell if they really did it :fiery:

poor Kercher, may she rest in peace :tears:

i have a question: did Knox and her boyfriend need to tell their lawyers what exactly was happening in the murder in order to get more assistance? If so, may be their lawyers knew whether they did it?

SloKid
10-10-2011, 09:32 AM
i have a question: did Knox and her boyfriend need to tell their lawyers what exactly was happening in the murder in order to get more assistance? If so, may be their lawyers knew whether they did it?
Why would they have to tell the lawyers? They can tell the lawyers whatever they want, of course lawyers generally urge the clients to cut out the bullshit and at least tell them the truth.

And what difference would it make if the lawyers knew?

Mimi
10-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Why would they have to tell the lawyers? They can tell the lawyers whatever they want, of course lawyers generally urge the clients to cut out the bullshit and at least tell them the truth.

And what difference would it make if the lawyers knew?

I see. Not much difference. Just nosy and coz if i were the lawyers and knew that my clients are the real murderer, i won't defend them if I have a choice :wavey:

Hian-GOAT
10-19-2011, 12:31 PM
So happy Amanda is safe. She has been drawn like a sort of monster, while she's just a common girl who deserves to live her life.
Amanda :yeah:

rocketassist
10-19-2011, 03:02 PM
So happy Amanda is safe. She has been drawn like a sort of monster, while she's just a common girl who deserves to live her life.
Amanda :yeah:

No she isn't, she's a cockhead who falsely accused her boss of murder, regardless of whether she did it or not.

buddyholly
10-20-2011, 01:55 AM
No she isn't, she's a cockhead who falsely accused her boss of murder, regardless of whether she did it or not.

The Italian police beat that out of her. She was in Italy for about two months and was interrogated without a lawyer or interpreter.

Corey Feldman
10-20-2011, 07:19 PM
poor terrified Knox, no wonder she was doing all that laughing and smiling in court

cartwheeling out of there

Hian-GOAT
10-20-2011, 07:47 PM
I don't know basically anything about this case - the only thing I can assure is that here it's involved the Italian justice system, which is even less trustworthy and fair than the trials made up by Mussolini against his opponents..

I just know you're more stupid than it seems, I suppose.
Corruption is everywhere. I don't know why you hate Italy, but this is racism, and since we are in 2011, you're ridicolous for our society.
Your ignorance is even worse than the murder itself. A person who judges millions of people like you're doing is a murderer of our society.

buddyholly
10-21-2011, 12:29 PM
I don't know why you hate Italy, but this is racism, and since we are in 2011, you're ridicolous for our society.
Your ignorance is even worse than the murder itself. A person who judges millions of people like you're doing is a murderer of our society.

Italians are not a race. Where did you get that idea?

Libya got rid of Gaadafi, Italy still has Berlusconi. Your society is not being murdered, it is committing suicide.

out_here_grindin
10-21-2011, 03:00 PM
Italian is as much a race as "black" is

Sofonda Cox
10-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Buddyholly brainwashed by garbage American media again.

That nasty little bitch got away with it. Shame on Italy for giving in to the US.

rocketassist
10-25-2011, 04:43 AM
The Italian police beat that out of her. She was in Italy for about two months and was interrogated without a lawyer or interpreter.

Get real. Poor fucking Americans.