Tell us about your strange dreams [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tell us about your strange dreams

Sofonda Cox
09-24-2011, 09:10 PM
I'll start.

I had an afternoon nap today for an hour or so and had a weird dream. I was in the forest with a friend looking for a bear (dont know why), then this thing with brushes for arms and a devil head jumped out and started attacking me. It was such a vivid dream I woke up and still felt like the attack was going on! It was like you're not sure if it was really happening or not until you wake up fully and realise (like when a partner is having sex with you whilst youre asleep). I was actually scared from a dream for the first time in years!

Filo V.
09-24-2011, 09:46 PM
2 days ago I had a daydream that a drag queen threw a grape and it hit my eye and blinded me. And I was like "why did you do that." And she was like "I don't know.........just cuz." Then I was going to snatch her wig but she disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Sofonda Cox
09-24-2011, 09:48 PM
2 days ago I had a daydream that a drag queen threw a grape and it hit my eye and blinded me. And I was like "why did you do that." And she was like "I don't know.........just cuz." Then I was going to snatch her wig but she disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Drag queens are such bitches, the stuff nighmares are made of really. Me and my ex once walked into a bar/club whilst Sandra London was doing an act and she singled us out and ask if I was a rent boy LOL. I could feel the heat coming off my face.

Filo V.
09-24-2011, 10:09 PM
Depends if you're in good with them. If you're not, then drag queens make the absolute worst enemies and can be the most scary bitches around.

A draq queen asked for sex? Usually they ask for drugs. But yeah, they can be really aggressive and inappropriate. But once you get past all that dramatic mess, they're fabulous!

Sofonda Cox
09-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Depends if you're in good with them. If you're not, then drag queens make the absolute worst enemies and can be the most scary bitches around.

A draq queen asked for sex? Usually they ask for drugs. But yeah, they can be really aggressive and inappropriate. But once you get past all that dramatic mess, they're fabulous!

Yeah perhaps. lol. I think it's 50/50. I've seen so many of them and a lot are God awful, but some are very funny!

Sofonda Cox
09-26-2011, 10:53 PM
Had another dream last night. It was one of the nicest dreams for ages, I was in love with this amazing guy and we were planning where to move to :awww: shame I had to wake up from it really.