Early prediction: Rafa's 2012? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Early prediction: Rafa's 2012?

ufiors
09-19-2011, 02:01 AM
What will be the placements of Rafa Nadal in the Grand Slam in 2012 and what will be his YE rank?

I bet on 3/4 of Slam and the # 1 spot after Wimbledon, maybe a CYGS if Djoko will be not so fit. I have seen a great Rafa today. I think he will dominate, beacuse Djoko can't play like this year for such a long time. And especially, why Rafa is a fighter, he will train hard for come back to be the best in the world.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/4893/2398955468.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/2398955468.jpg/)

Australian Open: W
Roland Garros: W
Wimbledon: W
U.S. Open: F (Beated by Fed hopefully)

Mimi
09-19-2011, 03:43 AM
thanks for your positive thinkings for rafa, but i have no guts to predict :facepalm:

Rafa is the GOAT
09-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Hè Will win THE CYGS and be number 1 winning 3-4 masters 1000 and 1-2 masters 500 and maby THE WTF or Olympic gold

Mountaindewslave
09-21-2011, 03:45 AM
Rafa at least 2 slams, and I do suspect he will reclaim the #1 ranking mid way through 2012... DJokovic cannot defend everything and if he did it would mean he was probably one of the best of all time, something which I do not think is the case

Start da Game
10-12-2011, 07:20 PM
montecarlo, rome, french open and wimbledon are his and his alone.....you just believe me......

SheenKJohn
10-17-2011, 10:37 AM
montecarlo, rome, french open and wimbledon are his and his alone.....you just believe me......

we believe you in everything......
The thing you said about coin toss deciding win is legendary
:o :devil: :wavey:

born_on_clay
10-22-2011, 10:48 AM
W: Monte Caro, Barcelona, Rome, French Open
F: Indian Wells, Wimbledon, Tokyo, WTF
Silver medal at OG

!VamosRafa!
10-22-2011, 01:22 PM
Djokovic will dominate in 2012, winning the AO, FO, USO, Olympic Gold, the WTF and a lot more titles.
Murray will be #2, winning his 1st ever Grand Slam at Wimbledon and the Silver Medal along with some hard court titles.
Rafa will have solid results inn tournaments, a lot of finals and semifinals, but wont win a Slam.
Federer will be 4th and it will be his last year on the Tour.

Edda
10-23-2011, 12:51 AM
I won't predict anything, but wait unti Novak has to defend all those points he won. Already, all that play has taken its toll. All in all, Rafa did not have a bad 2011, winning the French Open and reaching the finals at Wimbledon and the U.S. Open. Federer actually played worse this year, winning zero slams and only making one slam final. Thanks to Roger's sloppy performance this year, Murray has overtaken him in third.

!VamosRafa!
10-24-2011, 09:15 PM
Doha- F, losing to Davydenko
AO- QF, losing to Tsonga
Indian Wells- SF, losing to Murray
Miami- QF losing to del Potro
Monte Carlo- F, the streak ends, he loses to Djokovic
Barcelona- W, beats Ferrer in the final.
Madrid- F, losing to Djokovic.
Rome- SF(after Madrid Andy will get #2), losing to Djokovic.
French Open- F, beats Murray in the SF, loses to Djokovic in the final.
Queens- F, losing to Murray.
Wimbledon- SF, losing to Murray in the Semis.
Toronto- QF, losing to Tsonga.
Cincy- SF, losing to Djokovic.
Olympics- F, losing to Djokovic.
USO- SF, losing to Murray.
Tokyo- F, losing to Murray.
Shanghai- R3, losing to some mug again.
Paris- SF, losing to Djokovic.
WTF- 1/2 W/L, wont qualify for SF :awww: