How many times have you been asked on a date? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

How many times have you been asked on a date?

Filo V.
09-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Some people on this forum say that I'm conceited about myself and my looks and all, but I don't think so. I mean, life ain't all about brawn, gotta have brains to back it up. Anyway, something very interesting happened to me today (go to my thread if you want details) and I'm curious to know, how often have some of you MTF members been asked out? Have you ever been asked out by a total stranger? A friend? If so, how did you react? Human interaction and physical/romantic/sexual etc. attraction is a very complex, interesting thing, that has an impact on our daily lives, so let's see if some of you have it easier than others.

jmf07
09-13-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm guessing you have been asked out 3958 times just at Lowes?

GOAT = Fed
09-13-2011, 02:22 PM
WTF is the OP even saying?

U mad brah?

Navratil
09-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Never!

But I loved to be asked for a date from a complete stranger from the other side of the world :D

Filo V.
09-13-2011, 07:22 PM

U mad brah?

The thread title is self-explanatory.

Filo V.
09-13-2011, 07:26 PM
To answer my own question, I've never been asked out on a date :sad:

I've been propositioned for sex in the double digits in number, but that's not dating :lol:

Sofonda Cox
09-13-2011, 09:27 PM
Once or twice :sad: people just want to get into my underpants, not actually go on a proper date :(

Certinfy
09-13-2011, 09:29 PM
To answer my own question, I've never been asked out on a date :sad:

I've been propositioned for sex in the double digits in number, but that's not dating :lol:

Once or twice :sad: people just want to get into my underpants, not actually go on a proper date :(
Why don't the both of you go on a date together then? :confused:

Topspindoctor
09-14-2011, 12:38 AM
Not a lot, since I am a male and always the one asking girls out on a date first.

Corey Feldman
09-14-2011, 12:41 AM
how long before Blaze-2004 comes in here saying 2,000 times

El Legenda
09-14-2011, 02:12 AM

U mad brah?

miscer?

anyway, I get approached by ladies at bars often and I approach the ladies too...when you think about it the worst thing that can happen is they will say "no" and considering all the bad things in the world, getting rejected isnt that bad..on to the next one.

Bilbo
09-14-2011, 12:30 PM
I think the question is more related to women as men usually don't get asked on a date except if the girl has huge balls or is drunk.

anyway, I get approached by ladies at bars often and I approach the ladies too...when you think about it the worst thing that can happen is they will say "no" and considering all the bad things in the world, getting rejected isnt that bad..on to the next one.

Approached by drunk or clean women? But I like your attitude as 90% of all men can't deal with rejections and don't even try to approach because of their fear.

GOAT = Fed
09-14-2011, 01:07 PM
The thread title is self-explanatory.
No I mean WTF are you rambling on about in your first post? Lolwut?:lol:
miscer?

Well yeah an ex-miscer. To answer the question, ever since I quit bodybuilding and put on weight I can't even draw the sluts :rain: But I'm fully intending to come back to get myself back into shape this winter. Boo-yeah!

rocketassist
09-14-2011, 01:19 PM
Seven.

Lucky?

Gagsquet
09-14-2011, 01:37 PM
Seven.

Lucky?

depends of girls. (or guys)

bokehlicious
09-14-2011, 02:14 PM

:rolls:

Johnny Groove
09-14-2011, 02:20 PM

:rolls:

Sorry to disappoint you Fed fans, but I really can't even remember once.

I'm usually the one making the move. However, usually the girl will give the man a sign indicating she is interested, giving the guy a go to make the move. Rarely will a girl outright walk up to a guy and ask him out.

abraxas21
09-14-2011, 02:33 PM
never.

cant understand why... im a fucken sweetheart

GOAT = Fed
09-14-2011, 02:35 PM
never.

Well judging by Avatar, you seem to be a perv, so I can understand no-one asking you out. ;)

Bilbo
09-14-2011, 02:45 PM
I'm usually the one making the move. However, usually the girl will give the man a sign indicating she is interested, giving the guy a go to make the move. Rarely will a girl outright walk up to a guy and ask him out.

This.

However, over 90% of all men can't read these signals.

GOAT = Fed
09-14-2011, 02:52 PM
This.

99% of statistics are made up on the spot.....

abraxas21
09-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Well judging by Avatar, you seem to be a perv, so I can understand no-one asking you out. ;)

does this man look like a perv to you?

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/nikolay-davydenko-portschach08.jpg

GOAT = Fed
09-14-2011, 02:56 PM
does this man look like a perv to you?

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/nikolay-davydenko-portschach08.jpg

Looks more like a freak to me tbh.

abraxas21
09-14-2011, 02:57 PM

or maybe 90% of all girls can't deliver signals?

you need to act like a man and focus on the positives, mate, and the fact is, women should be blamed first for everything

abraxas21
09-14-2011, 02:58 PM
Looks more like a freak to me tbh.

this is him caring about your opinion

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/davydenko-nikolay-irina-wedding.jpg

GOAT = Fed
09-14-2011, 03:00 PM
this is him caring about your opinion

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/davydenko-nikolay-irina-wedding.jpg

Not the same person bro.

Bilbo
09-14-2011, 03:06 PM
never.

the bold one is your problem, i. e. being a nice guy.

Bilbo
09-14-2011, 03:08 PM
99% of statistics are made up on the spot.....

it's not statistics, but more my own observations.

GOAT = Fed
09-14-2011, 03:13 PM
it's not statistics, but more my own observations.

Your observed sample =/= The reality within the whole male populous.

Bilbo
09-14-2011, 03:16 PM
or maybe 90% of all girls can't deliver signals?

girls send out signals all the time. you only need to read them.

Everko
09-14-2011, 03:39 PM
girls send out signals all the time. you only need to read them.

mr expert?

Getta
09-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Not the same person bro.

nothing is simple in Russia and Ukraine

Everko
09-14-2011, 03:54 PM
The idea of a woman asking a man on a date is like saying an alien just touched down on earth, in Algeria.

Garson007
09-14-2011, 04:03 PM
I've never been asked on a date either, only sex. Then again, I guess that's what a "first date" is for gay men. :lol:

Sofonda Cox
09-14-2011, 09:26 PM
Would Filo V and Garson007 like to go on a date? :D

Orka_n
09-14-2011, 10:00 PM
Hm. I don't know really. The word "date" itself has only been used like twice though I think.

out_here_grindin
09-15-2011, 12:16 AM
does anyone actually say 'date' these days? Seems to be straight out of the 1950's

Filo V.
09-15-2011, 12:26 AM
Are there any other terms? I mean, "hang out" or "chill", but that's not really formal and can be taken in many ways. Like I said, I've never been on a date, so I wouldn't know :lol:

I guess I'm not cool :sad:

Filo V.
09-15-2011, 12:28 AM
Would Filo V and Garson007 like to go on a date? :D

If sex is on the table, sure I would. I have a lot of guys on this forum who I'd be interesting in taking out :devil:

shotgun
09-15-2011, 12:33 AM
I think the question is more related to women as men usually don't get asked on a date except if the girl has huge balls or is drunk.

Or, if she's very unattractive and doesn't have much to lose.

Without counting women that I had "made out with" before and that were looking to see me again, I think I've been asked out about twice in my life, and I carefully and kindly declined both times.

The first time the girl was looking for a more serious relationship and I just wanted a screw, so I thought, not worth the hassle.

The second time it was a co-worker I always thought to be annoying, dumb and ugly as f*ck. For some reason she got interested in me, probably because I was one of the few guys in the office who didn't give her crap. :lol: She actually asked me again a couple of weeks later and I wasn't so kind the second time around. I mean, I don't mind women taking initiative, but they have to understand that when a man says "no", it's "no", not "maybe" - which seems to be the case with several women.

Filo V.
09-15-2011, 12:39 AM
The way I've always seen it, if someone is throwing themselves at you, unless they're just totally ugly/seedy/undesirable/whatever, then you should just get with that person because it's like a free fuck (or whatever you want it to be), since you have complete power over that person who is basically enamored with you, and they'll usually do almost anything you want. Plus if they get obsessive, you can just cut things off, although personally I think having a kept man on the side would be totally hot. But I can understand the reasons others think different.

tennisfan856
09-15-2011, 04:14 AM
that is just playing with people's emotions, and it is fucked.

And to answer the question, never. Always had to start it.

Bilbo
09-15-2011, 12:43 PM
I don't mind women taking initiative, but they have to understand that when a man says "no", it's "no", not "maybe" - which seems to be the case with several women.

From my experience "maybe" for a woman means "no". For instance, if she says "maybe we can hang out another time". You can take this comment as a rejection.

bad gambler
09-15-2011, 12:47 PM
A few times

I always felt stalking was the best way to get a girl

Bilbo
09-15-2011, 12:53 PM
A few times

I always felt stalking was the best way to get a girl

Surprising. Usually there's nothing worse for a girl than a clingy guy who's giving her too much attention. It's one of the most unattractive traits in a man.

I think what you mean is being persistent without being a stalker.

However, if you were clingy and it worked for you, there are only two reasons:

1) She's unattractive and therefore has not many options if any at all. Why should an attractive girl with many options go for the clingy guy?

2) You already had attraction and probably didn't know about it

If you see a very attractive girl the best thing you can do is don't pay much attention to her. Tease her and then walk away. Bust on her balls, make fun of her. Act like you don't care about her and the outcome. She's not used to it as all the other guys are clingy and compliment her for her looks. This makes you different and therefore attractive in her eyes. At the end she will be the one being clingy. Try it.

Li Ching Yuen
09-16-2011, 04:08 AM
Bilbo with the usual paranoid schizophrenia.

Oh boy...I mean girl.

Ilovetheblues_86
09-17-2011, 02:03 AM
Ha I remember once, I went to see a girl and she was liking me but she was moving to Europe and I was living in another city and I wanted to say: I dont think its good for us to see each other again since you are leaving, she got a bit mad and said something among the lines that I shouldnt limit myself by this... I went to see her again more 2x
then a month later I was still liking her and I wanted her to visit my city and spent some time with me but she never came to visit me since she wasnt interested anymore ;)

people usually do what they want to do, and if its a smart girl she will know how to invite boys over and then dismise them when she gets bored.

Sofonda Cox
09-17-2011, 08:05 AM
If sex is on the table, sure I would.

Goes without saying with me really lol.

leng jai
09-17-2011, 11:22 AM

Navratil
09-27-2011, 09:53 AM
If sex is on the table, sure I would. I have a lot of guys on this forum who I'd be interesting in taking out :devil:

Really? How do you know what a user looks like?? :confused:

Filo V.
09-28-2011, 09:09 AM
When I want sex with a user on this forum, it's all about their personality and their flavor. Like, I can imagine if a person is hot or not solely by their flavor, their attitude. That's the first thing needed for me to fuck with you, a connection, a spark. Then if that spark is there, we take it further.

There are guys on here I know would bring some flavor into the bedroom. Especially since they'll be fucking with me.