The Unbearable Ennui of the Indoor Season. Rafachat Vol. 74 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The Unbearable Ennui of the Indoor Season. Rafachat Vol. 74

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

star
09-10-2011, 10:22 PM
opened

Metis
09-10-2011, 10:24 PM
:scared: :scared: :scared:

Betty
09-10-2011, 10:26 PM
what a tension in this match:scared:

muzza:facepalm:

Metis
09-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Rafa breaks right after star opens the thread. Clearly a good sign.

star
09-10-2011, 10:29 PM
What happened here?

I thought Metis opened a vol. 74 and I asked Carlita to delete mine?

:haha:

I’m watching the Djoko match and going to watch Rafa on delay.

star
09-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Rafa breaks right after star opens the thread. Clearly a good sign.

In that case weíll leave this one open. :lol:

jayjay
09-10-2011, 10:32 PM
If Murray's going to lose, he better lose quickly.

Betty
09-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Qustion is who can beat nole? this interest me:o
muzza did this year

acionescu
09-10-2011, 10:37 PM
i approve of above statement :D

Betty
09-10-2011, 10:38 PM
b ut also muzza is chocking right now

pff all men without cojones

Veronique
09-10-2011, 10:42 PM
I'd rather Rafa has a shot at winning each time. Roger's help might have been nice, but now he has to do it on his own.

Metis
09-10-2011, 10:44 PM
Djoko said this was his biggest win this year. :lol:

Metis
09-10-2011, 10:44 PM

Agreed :D

Veronique
09-10-2011, 11:07 PM

Hear, hear! The winner of Wozniacki/Williams has to play again tomorrow. It'll be nice of Andy to fold and let the women play at a decent time.:)

acionescu
09-10-2011, 11:13 PM
jayjay, get your ass to msn

Betty
09-10-2011, 11:19 PM
too strong rafa tonight
well let hope he ll be i nthis way also monday
but nole wont make stupid mistake as muzza

star
09-10-2011, 11:30 PM
too strong rafa tonight
well let hope he ll be i nthis way also monday
but nole wont make stupid mistake as muzza

:hug:

But remember ó

players do crawl back.

:(

star
09-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Murray revival begun. :tape:

JolŠnGagů
09-11-2011, 12:15 AM
:bigwave: rafalito

Commander Data
09-11-2011, 12:26 AM
Nadal is losing this becasue he is so heartbroekn his friend lost.
Cant focus on the game too worried Fed is ok.

Commander Data
09-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Only thing easing my pain just a little is Nadal winning this.
Imagine Murray win this. Fed then gifted his 17th Slam away by one shit serve, that would kill me.
If Nadal is in the final Roger would have lost yet another Final againn, because he always find a way to lose vs him, so yeah, lets keep it positive.

Commander Data
09-11-2011, 12:31 AM
What you people think about the Fed interview?

star
09-11-2011, 12:40 AM
Only thing easing my pain just a little is Nadal winning this.
Imagine Murray win this. Fed then gifted his 17th Slam away by one shit serve, that would kill me.
If Nadal is in the final Roger would have lost yet another Final againn, because he always find a way to lose vs him, so yeah, lets keep it positive.

Two shit serves, no?

Double fault.

star
09-11-2011, 12:41 AM
What you people think about the Fed interview?

Maybe you wanted to post this in the Fed Forum?

Or maybe you just want to stir.

Yeah. The second.

star
09-11-2011, 12:42 AM
:bigwave: rafalito

:hug: :hug:

Trying to do FeddieWeddie one better. :(

Commander Data
09-11-2011, 12:45 AM
Maybe you wanted to post this in the Fed Forum?

Or maybe you just want to stir.

Yeah. The second.

I'm not stirring shit. I'm heartbroken atm. I was just wondering what you think. but you can answer another day.

star
09-11-2011, 12:47 AM
I'm not stirring shit. I'm heartbroken atm. I was just wondering what you think. but you can answer another day.

Wouldnít you find more solace in the Fed forum?

Do you have to really ask what I think of the Fed interview? :lol:

Commander Data
09-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Do you have to really ask what I think of the Fed interview? :lol:

on second thought, no. :lol:

Commander Data
09-11-2011, 01:15 AM
I think Nadal beats Nole tomorrow. The way he just joked about the 5 final loses vs Novak. Being mentally free. :yeah:

He is playing like a beast atm. Nole looked a bit falt to me.

I'm not BS, Nadal is taking this.

wildegirl05
09-11-2011, 01:16 AM
:woohoo: at least it wasn't a total fail day for a fedal fan :worship:

star
09-11-2011, 01:18 AM
I think Nadal beats Nole tomorrow. The way he just joked about the 5 final loses vs Novak. Being mentally free. :yeah:

He is playing like a beast atm. Nole looked a bit falt to me.

I'm not BS, Nadal is taking this.

Not appreciating your calling Nadal a beast.

Take it to the Fed forum.

star
09-11-2011, 01:18 AM
:woohoo: at least it wasn't a total fail day for a fedal fan :worship:

you can have a little happiness in your al :p

wildegirl05
09-11-2011, 01:21 AM

stop bullying cd2 :armed: take your nole-related happiness and fed-spite to the nole forum.

you can have a little happiness in your al :p

:lol: it is a lot of happiness considering who he beat :p

Commander Data
09-11-2011, 01:24 AM

You know Star,

Fuck You.

jayjay
09-11-2011, 02:11 AM
Mirkaland completely owning Feldman in Federer forum. Never seen a bitch slapping like that before. If it was a tennis match it would have been a couple of breadsticks followed by a brutal bagel.

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 02:13 AM
Mirkaland completely owning Feldman in Federer forum. Never seen a bitch slapping like that before. If it was a tennis match it would have been a couple of breadsticks followed by a brutal bagel.shutit

stuck in that forum with those sycophants, love hating on Federer infront of them

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 02:24 AM
earlier today remember how a Nole x Nadal x stosur x williams accumulator looked so easy

gutted

jayjay
09-11-2011, 03:10 AM
So you're not allowed to hit service return winners against Federer, apparently.

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/busted_racquet/post/Federer-takes-a-jab-at-Djokovic-8217-s-desperat?urn=ten-wp3237

If you do, it's because you were brought up as a Ned.

wildegirl05
09-11-2011, 03:21 AM
So you're not allowed to hit service return winners against Federer, apparently.

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/busted_racquet/post/Federer-takes-a-jab-at-Djokovic-8217-s-desperat?urn=ten-wp3237

somebody tell that chris chase to become a barca fan and xavi fan pronto. that mouthy midget troll sounds like just the sort of hero this loser can pin a poster of to his wall and kiss goodnight.

star
09-11-2011, 03:27 AM
somebody tell that chris chase to become a barca fan and xavi fan pronto. that mouthy midget troll sounds like just the sort of hero this loser can pin a poster of to his wall and kiss goodnight.

I didnít understand a word of that, but it reminded me that I wanted to tell you that thereís a lot of RM love in Nadalís book. His father is also a RM fan.

btw, I just assumed Chris Chase was a woman. :lol:

wildegirl05
09-11-2011, 03:36 AM
I didnít understand a word of that, but it reminded me that I wanted to tell you that thereís a lot of RM love in Nadalís book. His father is also a RM fan.

btw, I just assumed Chris Chase was a woman. :lol:

was there? :inlove: you need to type up some of that stuff for me :D while i was hurriedly flipping through i went first to the "football" chapter but it seemed to be about young rafa picking tennis over football.

really? chris chase seems like a guy's name to me :shrug: post seemed like a guy too.

star
09-11-2011, 03:46 AM
was there? :inlove: you need to type up some of that stuff for me :D while i was hurriedly flipping through i went first to the "football" chapter but it seemed to be about young rafa picking tennis over football.

really? chris chase seems like a guy's name to me :shrug: post seemed like a guy too.

Youíre probably right. I just thought it was funny that I looked at the name and thought woman. Plus the article was of the scolding sort.

Just buy the stupid book. I doubt Iím going to sift through it again to find the RM mentions. He just brings it up several times. The best stuff is about his father who he admires greatly and thatís why heís a RM fan. He talks about how difficult the AO is because he has to get up at odd hours for the RM games. Itís cute.

Bibberz
09-11-2011, 07:21 AM
Youíre probably right. I just thought it was funny that I looked at the name and thought woman. Plus the article was of the scolding sort.

:scratch:

wildegirl05
09-11-2011, 12:34 PM

edith! i can't believe it :D just kidding :smooch:

Just buy the stupid book. I doubt Iím going to sift through it again to find the RM mentions. He just brings it up several times. The best stuff is about his father who he admires greatly and thatís why heís a RM fan. He talks about how difficult the AO is because he has to get up at odd hours for the RM games. Itís cute.

:lol: i am not buying the book! i will wait for some rm fan or the other to post the relevant pieces, probably una will.

that is a really cute fact about his father and the AO though. he's a better fan (at least on paper) than nando who couldn't remember the last match he saw that rm played :rolleyes:

star
09-11-2011, 01:08 PM
edith! i can't believe it :D just kidding :smooch:

:lol: i am not buying the book! i will wait for some rm fan or the other to post the relevant pieces, probably una will.

that is a really cute fact about his father and the AO though. he's a better fan (at least on paper) than nando who couldn't remember the last match he saw that rm played :rolleyes:

I’m sure Rafa can tell you all the details. :p

I think he said that if RM was winning he stayed up, but went back to sleep if they were losing. So you might give him demerits for that. :lol:

Betty
09-11-2011, 01:18 PM
when is women f?:o

wildegirl05
09-11-2011, 01:36 PM
when is women f?:o

not before 4:30 p.m. eastern which is about 7 hours from now, betty.

Betty
09-11-2011, 01:40 PM
thk u Wilde:hug:so also the man final will be so late:mad:

wildegirl05
09-11-2011, 01:44 PM
thk u Wilde:hug:so also the man final will be so late:mad:

you're welcome :kiss: tomorrow, you mean? actually i don't remember when they started the monday final that year. did they do it at 1 or 2 p.m. or did they start at 4:30?

Betty
09-11-2011, 01:51 PM
i hope 1:p

even if i still feel a bit empy inside after yesterday

lets hope Rafa will play as he did with Muzza,only that

Commander Data
09-11-2011, 02:20 PM
What does it tell you if somebody fangirls No1 and No.2 of the world and mocks the fans of the beaten players?

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 02:24 PM
What does it tell you if somebody fangirls No1 and No.2 of the world and mocks the fans of the beaten players?if star is upsetting you, contact my woman, Wildegirl05:kiss: , and go from there mate

star
09-11-2011, 02:47 PM
i hope 1:p

even if i still feel a bit empy inside after yesterday

lets hope Rafa will play as he did with Muzza,only that

:hug: :hug: Honestly, I think he will have to play much better. He got a lot of help from Murray in that match. :(

But, at least I have today to be happy. :) :)

if star is upsetting you, contact my woman, Wildegirl05:kiss: , and go from there mate

Wildy ó Girl For Hire.

:banana:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Glad to see you didnít make death threats last night, Mikey.

Magician sought death by mods.

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Wildy ó Girl For Hire.

what exactly are you saying here

:eek::eek:

JolŠnGagů
09-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Sukit Feldmann, Sukit!

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 02:51 PM
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Glad to see you didn’t make death threats last night, Mikey.thought it would be better see how the final went

idiot magician, should have done the same.

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 02:51 PM
You Will Be Sucking It On Monday Night !!

Betty
09-11-2011, 02:53 PM
question is why gago want always mike to suck...

JolŠnGagů
09-11-2011, 02:53 PM
you'll dry it all out by then, sukit!

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 02:56 PM
I am gonna go nuts like never before on Monday night if things work out

absolute nuts

i will even start the GM match thread early coz they will get world record posts in there

star
09-11-2011, 02:57 PM

Oh! Did I say ďgirl?Ē :o I meant ďgun.Ē Gun For Hire. :angel:

question is why gago want always mike to suck...

Yes, and Mikey wants JolŠn to suck it. :lol: Seems like they are a match. :drool:

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 02:58 PM
question is why gago want always mike to suck...do u want to Fly like yr son ? then zitta

Betty
09-11-2011, 03:00 PM
use somebody else as yr relif valve

more easy i make u fly then viceversa

wildegirl05
09-11-2011, 03:10 PM
if star is upsetting you, contact my woman, Wildegirl05:kiss: , and go from there mate

:haha: :haha:

starina :armed: stop bullying cd2 and stop being a fan of the #1 and #2 players :(

it was only cute when i did it and when it was fedal :inlove:

Wildy ó Girl For Hire.

Oh! Did I say ďgirl?Ē :o I meant ďgun.Ē Gun For Hire. :angel:

i would like to declare myself protector of all fedtards on this thread from the likes of bullies like star and ild.

my sidekick will be hema.

absolute nuts

i will even start the GM match thread early coz they will get world record posts in there

are you declaring your candidacy for modship? :worship:

star
09-11-2011, 03:11 PM
use somebody else as yr relif valve

more easy i make u fly then viceversa

j9h0MNMfKuQ&feature

NSJxiS9wQ20&feature

Betty
09-11-2011, 03:12 PM
:lol:moon is too close:(

Betty
09-11-2011, 03:13 PM
unreal selby pff
congrats metis

wildegirl05
09-11-2011, 03:15 PM
unreal selby pff
congrats metis

did ronnie o'sullivan lose like the epic!loser that he is?

star
09-11-2011, 03:16 PM

absolute nuts

How can things not work out for you? Youíll be thrilled no matter who loses. :lol: :lol:

star
09-11-2011, 03:17 PM
:lol:moon is too close:(

Well, thereís Jupiter and Mars in the song too. :lol:

Betty
if u want i quote u for provoke andy ....i wont:p

Betty
Well, thereís Jupiter and Mars in the song too. :lol:

i read only the title:p

Betty
09-11-2011, 03:21 PM
not coward only never be in the middle of 2 :boxing: friends ;)

anyway u should start to follow snooker:p

Betty
09-11-2011, 03:26 PM
im a wise woman:devil:
i ll show it later when inter plays :pim so mad inside that i could eat everyone will come in casa to cheer for our opponents:D

abt the rest u should edit wilde...ban risk:unsure:

star
09-11-2011, 03:28 PM
im a wise woman:devil:
i ll show it later when inter plays :pim so mad inside that i could eat everyone will come in casa to cheer for our opponents:D

abt the rest u should edit wilde...ban risk:unsure:

:lol:

Iím that way about Nadal. :silly:

Betty
09-11-2011, 03:30 PM
what? dont tell me u ll be so upset if nole will win:ras:

wildegirl05
09-11-2011, 03:36 PM
i thought it, but i never really read that rule:p

u are the lower and an ex mod

but never nice wishing injury imo...maybe a diarrea before the final of monday to someone:p:rolls: jk

considering the amount of activity involved in a "sport" like snooker, i highly doubt injuries happen. maybe carpal tunnel. these guys don't look like they spend a lot of hours at the gym either.

edit: mou's not leaving. he needs the prestige of being at a club like rm. but i'm sure he (and mendes) used the offer from that club to negotiate a raise for himself. for winning the cdr :spit:

i miss valdano :sad:

Betty
09-11-2011, 03:39 PM
give him chances...he is good, im sure he can make good, pity there is also barca in the liga:o

star
09-11-2011, 03:43 PM
what? dont tell me u ll be so upset if nole will win:ras:

Oh my god. I want Nadal to win SO badly. I can be a good sport after, but not during! :lol:

I donít let a loss make me as unhappy as a victory makes me happy if that makes sense. But, you know, I didnít watch the victory ceremony at Wimbledon this year. :ras:

considering the amount of activity involved in a "sport" like snooker, i highly doubt injuries happen. maybe carpal tunnel. these guys don't look like they spend a lot of hours at the gym either.

edit: mou's not leaving. he needs the prestige of being at a club like rm. but i'm sure he (and mendes) used the offer from that club to negotiate a raise for himself. for winning the cdr :spit:

i miss valdano :sad:

A post combining snooker and soccer.

NIGHTMARE!

wildegirl05
09-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Oh my god. I want Nadal to win SO badly. I can be a good sport after, but not during! :lol:

I donít let a loss make me as unhappy as a victory makes me happy if that makes sense. But, you know, I didnít watch the victory ceremony at Wimbledon this year. :ras:

fedal matches never really leave me unhappy, so i imagine it's similar for you with rafa and nole.

A post combining snooker and soccer.

NIGHTMARE!

:p i've also made posts combining chess and football in the past too.

star
09-11-2011, 03:59 PM
fedal matches never really leave me unhappy, so i imagine it's similar for you with rafa and noel.

You imagine wrong.

Iím much more a Nadal fan than a Nole fan. They arenít equal at all for me. I get nervous and upset during Noleís matches just like Nadalís, but the difference is that I prefer Nadalís style and Nadalís persona, and Nadalís family and friends. Itís not at all equal. Of course, there are posters I like who are Nole fans so I can be happy for them, but itís not equal. NOT NOT NOT

:p i've also made posts combining chess and football in the past too.

Chess mitigates soccer whilst snooker aggravates. :p

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 04:02 PM
I donít let a loss make me as unhappy as a victory makes me happy if that makes sense. But, you know, I didnít watch the victory ceremony at Wimbledon this year.
want me to find a youtube of it for you ?

did ronnie o'sullivan lose like the epic!loser that he is?Yes, in 1st round no less :D

star
09-11-2011, 04:04 PM
want me to find a youtube of it for you ?

Yes, in 1st round no less :D

No.

I wonít watch anyway. :p

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 04:07 PM
i'm loving some of my posts in Fed forum today :lol:

star
09-11-2011, 04:14 PM

I clicked on it earlier because I saw your name and was thinking it was here, and I saw your post about what Roger needed to do for the future.

Maybe you should just mulitquote them all here. :lol:

Betty
09-11-2011, 04:17 PM
u are a so big teaser there, but who doesnt know u,take it in the wrong way so then u can give vent well with them:rolls:

wildegirl05
09-11-2011, 04:20 PM
You imagine wrong.

Iím much more a Nadal fan than a Nole fan. They arenít equal at all for me. I get nervous and upset during Noleís matches just like Nadalís, but the difference is that I prefer Nadalís style and Nadalís persona, and Nadalís family and friends. Itís not at all equal. Of course, there are posters I like who are Nole fans so I can be happy for them, but itís not equal. NOT NOT NOT

:hug: ok, you can stay here during the final :p

Yes, in 1st round no less :D

:spit:

:worship: thank you, mikeylicious :inlove:

you are so lucky that nyctennisfan is a tolerant fellow and the fedtards haven't ganged up on you like here against sokk :lol:

star
09-11-2011, 04:29 PM
:hug: ok, you can stay here during the final :p

:spit:

:worship: thank you, mikeylicious :inlove:

you are so lucky that nyctennisfan is a tolerant fellow and the fedtards haven't ganged up on you like here against sokk :lol:

:rolleyes: Mikey is never a sanctimonious hypocrite like FRF.

Plus funny.

Metis
09-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Mirkaland completely owning Feldman in Federer forum. Never seen a bitch slapping like that before. If it was a tennis match it would have been a couple of breadsticks followed by a brutal bagel.
shutit

stuck in that forum with those sycophants, love hating on Federer infront of them

:lol: Sounds fascinating. I wish I had the time to go there and check it out.

:rolls:

Note to self: need to read RogiGOAT's presser. :D

unreal selby pff
congrats metis

Are you trying to pull a Mikey? :armed:
I didn't see the match; I was at the beach. :o

Sexy Double Chin :bigcry:

From 9-7 up and one frame away from victory, to 9-10. :facepalm: (and he's done it before too, against Higgins if I remember correctly)

Just like RogiGOAT in Saturday's SF. :lol:

:rolleyes: At least they have a higher IQ than those brainless football players.

You imagine wrong.

I’m much more a Nadal fan than a Nole fan. They aren’t equal at all for me. I get nervous and upset during Nole’s matches just like Nadal’s, but the difference is that I prefer Nadal’s style and Nadal’s persona, and Nadal’s family and friends. It’s not at all equal. Of course, there are posters I like who are Nole fans so I can be happy for them, but it’s not equal. NOT NOT NOT

She doth protest too much. :hug:

Chess mitigates soccer whilst snooker aggravates. :p

:rolleyes: There is no sufficient data to support your claim since we've never had any serious chess spamming. Posting a few photos of chess ladies doesn't count. We need to see how people feel about a long session of chess livescoring.

Betty
09-11-2011, 07:13 PM
metis he made a bigger choke then fed yesterday...
copyright Mike

Metis
09-11-2011, 07:15 PM
USOpen final :sobbing:

I don't even want to think about it. :tape: Just hoping for a respectable scoreline. :unsure:

Metis
09-11-2011, 07:15 PM
metis he made a bigger choke then fed yesterday...
copyright Mike

Williams :facepalm: I'm glad I missed it then...

Metis
09-11-2011, 07:18 PM
So, Mikey still around?

I guess he's saving his best for tomorrow :lol:

star
09-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Wildegirl :bigcry:

So unjust most unjust EVER!

Betty
09-11-2011, 08:55 PM
who ban her? and then why..cmon:facepalm:

acionescu
09-11-2011, 08:57 PM
wilde banned? :facepalm:

Betty
09-11-2011, 08:57 PM
all her post were deleting

star as lawer u should mark what she said

abt tennis and no tennis player:awww:and the no clear rule:o

star
09-11-2011, 09:01 PM
all her post were deleting

star as lawer u should mark what she said

abt tennis and no tennis player:awww:and the no clear rule:o

I think she went over this. Not sure.

:bigcry:

What about the things they say in the Soccer thread?????

:bigcry:

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 09:02 PM
what the flying HELL ??

Betty
09-11-2011, 09:04 PM
what she said in FOOTY thread?

but mod deleted her posts here

star
09-11-2011, 09:05 PM
what she said in FOOTY thread?

but mod deleted her posts here

No not what she said in the footy thread. what others say.

star
what the flying HELL ??

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:crying2:

Corey Feldman
this is unnacceptable to do this to my spokeswoman

Hema has planted something

Betty
09-11-2011, 09:06 PM
i warning her:facepalm: and she did for teasing

star
09-11-2011, 09:07 PM
this is unnacceptable to do this to my spokeswoman

Hema has planted something

:smash: :smash:

Leave Hema alone.

i warning her:facepalm: and she did for teasing

I know. :hug: :hug:

Maybe itís just for a very short time.

Betty
09-11-2011, 09:09 PM
slokid,carlita,chris...any words for let us get abt it?:awww:

cmon im already out of my mind for inter:o

Veronique
09-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Way to go, Serena! Why do I even bother? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Veronique
09-11-2011, 09:17 PM
I can't watch this anymore.

star
09-11-2011, 09:24 PM
I can't watch this anymore.

Seriously. I thought she would have no problem. I guess last night took a lot out of her.

The scheduling was a little unfair.

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 09:26 PM
at least Serena losing has cheered me up

star
09-11-2011, 09:29 PM
I thought you liked Serena. :confused:

Or is it just that you like her to beat certain people.

I’m not that crazy about Stosur either.

Veronique
09-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Seriously. I thought she would have no problem. I guess last night took a lot out of her.

The scheduling was a little unfair.

Yeah, she also has a toe injury. But I hope the umpire has fired her up now.

Betty
09-11-2011, 09:41 PM
good luck for yr TT career star:p u have a good:aplot:partern;) make wilde be proud of u

l_mac
09-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Absolutely disgusting from Serena, hope she keep going and is dq'd.

acionescu
09-11-2011, 09:53 PM
I need her to win this match. She can get dq'ed later :o

l_mac
09-11-2011, 09:53 PM
I need her to win this match. She can get dq'd next match :o

Do you have a bet?

What did wg do?

acionescu
09-11-2011, 10:00 PM
JJ has :facepalm:

no idea

star
09-11-2011, 10:03 PM
What did wg do?

Nothing.

acionescu
09-11-2011, 10:04 PM
fuck

l_mac
09-11-2011, 10:08 PM
Nothing.

Literally?

Serena looking subdued. Hope she is ashamed of herself.

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 10:32 PM
dedicated to jayjay

sukit, sukit

:lol: at Serena calling the umpire a hata and ugly

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 10:33 PM
gonna relax with a beer and read Serena's forum in WTA tonight

JolŠnGagů
09-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Serena's a disgrace for women tennis.

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Sukit

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 11:49 PM
a British kid won the boys singles over the #1 seed

had a fine set of teeth

Corey Feldman
09-11-2011, 11:50 PM
Serena's post match press conf out

Q. Regardless of whether you thought it was right or wrong, the decision, do you think it's fair on the official to berate her like that?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Excuse me? To berate?

lolz, that guy taking a risk

star
09-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Serena's post match press conf out

Q. Regardless of whether you thought it was right or wrong, the decision, do you think it's fair on the official to berate her like that?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Excuse me? To berate?

lolz, that guy taking a risk

She may not have understood the word. What comes next?

Edit: That was quite the interview. She had her line and she was going to keep repeating it no matter what the question. :lol:

She should go into politics.

Corey Feldman
09-12-2011, 12:01 AM
its a telenovelas

you need to wait until next week

star
09-12-2011, 12:03 AM
I think it should have been a let.

I know they are saying the Bartoli thing was point lost, but I thought they played a let. I mean in the Bartoli/McHale match.

Corey Feldman
09-12-2011, 12:06 AM
typical Serena tard

Getta
09-12-2011, 12:19 AM
where's adam?

star
09-12-2011, 12:23 AM
typical Serena tard

I donít even like her.

Corey Feldman
09-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Getta, did you see Serena abuse your fellow Greek goddess Eva Asderaki?

Getta
09-12-2011, 12:33 AM
i can't believe i missed this, mikey

Getta
09-12-2011, 12:37 AM
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae170/vassokalm/various2/eva.jpg

fiery and alluring, isn't she?

Corey Feldman
09-12-2011, 12:40 AM
she is certainly not "ugly inside" or a "hata"

ppl are saying Williams confused her with the ump who DQ her famous episode 2 years ago, but it wasnt her.. was Louise Engzel

http://nimg.sulekha.com/sports/thumbnailfull/us-open-tennis-2009-9-12-21-40-10.jpg

Smoke944
09-12-2011, 12:49 AM
gonna relax with a beer and read Serena's forum in WTA tonight

good plan :lol:

star
09-12-2011, 01:54 AM
she is certainly not "ugly inside" or a "hata"

ppl are saying Williams confused her with the ump who DQ her famous episode 2 years ago, but it wasnt her.. was Louise Engzel

Serena didnít want to answer that question in the presser. :lol:

Bibberz
09-12-2011, 06:17 AM
I will have to watch Rafa on DVR. :mad:

Disgusting conduct from Serena--almost on par with Federer's ungracious post-match comments.

Federer looked as if he might have had another good cry in the locker room. Certainly his father, Robert, was distraught while he waited outside for a tournament official to let him in. While he did, mumbling to well-wishers about his sonís having ďbeen so close,Ē Djokovic walked by, his bag over his shoulder.

ďNovak, congratulations,Ē Robert Federer said.

They shook hands and a respectful Djokovic said, ďThank you, sir.Ē

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/11/sports/tennis/2011-US-Open-semifinals-djokovic-federer-nadal-murray.html?_r=2

Robert. :awww:

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 06:52 AM
WG got banned? :rolls:
Why?
Let me read back.

Edit: star says "nothing". Yeah, right.

-Evita-
09-12-2011, 07:48 AM
I don't know why WG got banned. I saw she made a post wishing injury on a snooker player but that post was deleted about 24 hours before she got banned. So she probably did something else too :scratch:

I'm glad about Stosur :)

MariaV
09-12-2011, 08:41 AM
After Serena losing and on such a day I will keep my mouth completely shut about the men's final. :tape: :ignore: Not wanting to jinx Rafiangel. :o :o I mean I was so sure Serena would demolish anyone. :o :o So many Serena hatas here. :sadface:

WG wishing injury on a snooker player? :spit: :superlol: Hope she'll be back soon! :awww:

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 09:10 AM
She's not in the banned thread, though.
So either, the moderators have not yet updated that list or WG has a short ban.

If she really was banned for wishing death, she would receive a 3-month ban since that's the minimum. (unless wishing death on snooker players is an exception to the rule).

I'm guessing there's more to it.

MariaV
09-12-2011, 09:14 AM
LOL Hilde, Evita said she didn't wish DEATH on a snooker player, just injury. :o :spit:

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Doesn't change much, though.
Either if she was wishing injury or death, she would get quite a long ban.

Wishing injury: 1 month (1st red), 2 months (2nd red)
Wishing death: 2 months (1st red), 4 months (2nd red)

Farenhajt (sp) is on a :stupid: roll in GM.

MariaV
09-12-2011, 09:34 AM
I see. And maybe she wished death on some football player? :o

-Evita-
09-12-2011, 09:35 AM
I just find it ironic because WG was a mod herself not a long time ago. She should've known better :o

Commander Data
09-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Leave WG alone. There is a way of class and dignity that transcendences rules. WG has it - unless others.

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 10:04 AM
I've just seen your startling revelation on GM that Novak owns your ass, Tom.

Commander Data
09-12-2011, 10:12 AM
I've just seen your startling revelation on GM that Novak owns your ass, Tom.

:haha:

maybe I should edit that....

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 10:16 AM
A friend sent me a bunch of old ads, the sort you'd (probably) never see these days:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2duhy6w.jpg
^ This made me think of Mikey and his hunt for a "perfect" Christmas gift for his mother (what was it again, a frying pan?)

http://i54.tinypic.com/2l8dub.jpg
:tape:

http://i51.tinypic.com/f9h72h.jpg
:help:

acionescu
09-12-2011, 11:26 AM
:sport:

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Nice picture, Andreea. :)

Is that a school uniform?

acionescu
09-12-2011, 11:34 AM
yes, today the 1st day of school :D

and for my last good repper: OK, lovers are more entertaining then husbands anyway ;)

-Evita-
09-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Petru looks so happy :)

Betty
09-12-2011, 12:04 PM
omg andy:inlove: so cute..and so growed:eek:
they give flower for the fist day of school?:D
emo andy?;)

was the first day of daycare fr Fra,he was not happy at teh begin until his good friend came then finallt forgot of me:banana:

acionescu
09-12-2011, 12:10 PM
he is so smug :lol:

No, bett, those were the flowers that were to be given to his teacher

<Eve>
09-12-2011, 12:28 PM
i will send JM back to school if that means he'll dress up like that every day :hearts:

tnx andreea, let me know if he prefers me dark or blond :D

Betty
09-12-2011, 12:32 PM
yes strange see a so young baby with that unifotm :awww:but so cute:D
and all those flowers for the teacher:speakles:

Betty
09-12-2011, 12:34 PM
i like u blonde, give more sweetness at yr face, but dark is...so coooooooool as andy says

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 12:35 PM
We used to give the teachers a gift at the end of the school year.
My parents would buy Toblerone for that purpose. :o

-
Eva, the cougar? What if Fra prefers blond and Petru prefers dark.

-
Just read: there's been an explosion at a French nuclear power plant. 1 dead, no leak reported.

acionescu
09-12-2011, 12:40 PM
I like you emo-goth dark :yeah:

Betty
09-12-2011, 12:40 PM
same for us castina..end of the school year

yes Eva..already betraying my son:(

Betty
09-12-2011, 12:42 PM
so the ban was for something in footy thread?

acionescu
09-12-2011, 12:49 PM
I shed 2 or 3 tears, I admit :o

Betty
09-12-2011, 12:51 PM
awww :hug:

<Eve>
09-12-2011, 12:57 PM
i miss my dark hair :o too orange now :facepalm:

i have an oldie here at home so of course i sometimes need to think about the younger generations ;)

in that case i could wear a wig sometimes hilde :shrug:

Betty
09-12-2011, 01:01 PM
but do u want back black?

yes u have an oldie but so.....sexy:hearts:;)

-Evita-
09-12-2011, 01:01 PM
In our schools children also give flowers to the teachers on the first day of school. I've never thought about where the teachers put them afterwards or how they get them home :lol: Because it's a lot of flowers indeed :D

Betty
09-12-2011, 01:02 PM
yes it is ap ity all those flowers for few person:Awww:

<Eve>
09-12-2011, 01:11 PM
but do u want back black?

yes u have an oldie but so.....sexy:hearts:;)
no just dark. not as an emo wrist cutter what ppl thought before. we'll see. mr sexy prefers blond :(:rolleyes:

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 01:13 PM
How about red as an in-between solution?

Or Boris Becker red/blond?

<Eve>
09-12-2011, 01:16 PM
im boris now :o

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 01:18 PM
I like that sort of red/blond hair. :o

acionescu
09-12-2011, 01:19 PM
Go back to dark, eve, we all know JM never had so much good taste :hug: He likes Fed, after all :p

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 01:21 PM
I usually prefer dark hair but I have to say that I think that Eva's eyes come out better with blond hair.

Not to complicate matters. :D

<Eve>
09-12-2011, 01:23 PM
best to just shave it off i guess :shrug:

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 01:25 PM

going for the Sinead O'Connor look?

I want pics. :bounce: :bounce:

<Eve>
09-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Maybe i can do a Sinead act on the streets to earn money :singer: you can come by and throw some money in my hat on the street if you wanna see it :D :yeah:

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 01:35 PM
All the way to Switzerland for a couple of coins in a hat?
You'd have to pay me money to do that, I'm afraid.

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 01:37 PM
By the way, Eva. After reading your cougar adventures, a certain song is now stuck into my head.

Rob de Nijs and "Het werd zomer". :o :o

Getta
09-12-2011, 01:39 PM
tUtRH8h51Z8

Getta
09-12-2011, 01:40 PM
loved the gothic black, eva :hearts:

Getta
09-12-2011, 01:41 PM
petru and i did share a bed together. too cute for comfort yet comme-il-faut when needed, Petru created endless challenges and surprises :inlove:

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 01:44 PM
"Yet comme-il-faut when needed"

:scratch: Meaning?

Edit: I take it cryptic getta means "ŗ la guerre comme ŗ la guerre"?

acionescu
09-12-2011, 01:44 PM
I'm from romania, I have no money :awww:

Action Jackson
09-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Stick to the dark hair Eva.

<Eve>
09-12-2011, 01:48 PM
By the way, Eva. After reading your cougar adventures, a certain song is now stuck into my head.

Rob de Nijs and "Het werd zomer". :o :o:facepalm: so nice :lol: when i still had my gap in between the front teeth people called me rob de nijs. therefore i dislike rob :p

-

one day ill go back to black :devil:

Betty
09-12-2011, 01:48 PM
sound as everyone is giving the same opinion:p:rolls:

so dont care of the opinion of the oldie:nerner:

what do u like more..aslo the purple-black was not bad:D

<Eve>
09-12-2011, 01:50 PM
betty i prefer my dark hair but if i ever want to find a job i dont want to scare off my possible future boss, making him think im emo and wanna kill myself :o

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 01:50 PM
For once, I prefer blond, the rest goes black. Hopeless bunch in here.

Betty
09-12-2011, 01:53 PM
sory castina i thought u were on dark too:o
we have oppost idea here,for me u notice more of the blue eyes with the dark hairs:lol:

i would like see george blonde:Awww:;)

Betty
09-12-2011, 01:54 PM
just a moment..george..a mod

so u can tell us what happened to wilde?

acionescu
09-12-2011, 01:55 PM

tangerine_dream
09-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Good morning everybody. :wavey:

Federer looked as if he might have had another good cry in the locker room. Certainly his father, Robert, was distraught while he waited outside for a tournament official to let him in. While he did, mumbling to well-wishers about his son’s having “been so close,” Djokovic walked by, his bag over his shoulder.

“Novak, congratulations,” Robert Federer said.

They shook hands and a respectful Djokovic said, “Thank you, sir.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/11/sp...rray.html?_r=2
Super Dad Robert :worship: I will never forget him applauding Rafa at Wimby '08 as he climbed up that thingamajig to hug his family. That was a tough loss for Roger but Robert still managed to be happy for Rafa.

Contrast how the Federer family behaves to the Williams sisters' family. Did you see how doom-and-gloomy they all were when Serena lost last night? Not one person in that box could muster even a half-hearted applause for Sam who just won her first slam, and she played great tennis to earn it. Jeez.

Speaking of sore losers, the Feddyfans have been busy venting over in Roger-La-La land. Reading the Fed forum as Mikey blasts his hero for not being the demigod he thought he was has been quite entertaining. :D

Corey Feldman
09-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Speaking of sore losers, the Feddyfans have been busy venting over in Roger-La-La land. Reading the Fed forum as Mikey blasts his hero for not being the demigod he thought he was has been quite entertaining. :Dcan you shut the hell up and stay out of our forum before i report you, thk

i was debating

Fed past his prime should have beat the best their is to offer in 2011, that comforts me, altho it is a pity he has become a giant choke artist i admit.

and dont act like you are happy Serena lost coz American tennis took a dump, just like the Brit kids hammered the Yank golfers yesterday (walker cup, Ryder cup)

Corey Feldman
09-12-2011, 04:13 PM
actually feel Nadal will win tonight

fancied betting him walking past the bookies on the way home, i might still

star
09-12-2011, 04:25 PM
betty i prefer my dark hair but if i ever want to find a job i dont want to scare off my possible future boss, making him think im emo and wanna kill myself :o

For once, I prefer blond, the rest goes black. Hopeless bunch in here.

I think something close to oneís natural hair color is usually best, but it all depends on skin tone. Of course, if you want black hair itís best to do it when young because itís quite a harsh color for an aging face. Eve, youíre smart to consider what an employer might want to see.

Deletions going on. :( :( :(

can you shut the hell up and stay out of our forum before i report you, thk

i was debating

Fed past his prime should have beat the best their is to offer in 2011, that comforts me, altho it is a pity he has become a giant choke artist i admit.

and dont act like you are happy Serena lost coz American tennis took a dump, just like the Brit kids hammered the Yank golfers yesterday (walker cup, Ryder cup)

No to mention the Brit USO champion! :lol: :lol:

:hug: I know itís hard to realize that the USians barely care about losing to an Australian. :hug:

actually feel Nadal will win tonight

fancied betting him walking past the bookies on the way home, i might still

Youíre just being pessimistic. Youíll cheer up later.

Corey Feldman
09-12-2011, 04:31 PM
No to mention the Brit USO champion! :lol: :lol: Exactly, good memory starito

You’re just being pessimistic. You’ll cheer up later.Rafa's odds are quite high so it would be good money, i'm serious... i could do with some nice extra money

but i just know if i bet him he would defo lose like he did v Denko in 2008 Miami final

Nole has shown signs of slowing up in his last matches v Tips and Fed

i mean he is basically in the final from pure luck and flukey circumstances against Federer

Corey Feldman
09-12-2011, 04:33 PM
got a good rep last night from sweet cleopatra telling me to bad rep "scoops" lol

star
09-12-2011, 04:33 PM
i mean he is basically in the final from pure luck and flukey circumstances against Federer

Riiiiiight.

Corey Feldman
09-12-2011, 04:34 PM
btw Scotland right now is being attacked by Hurricane Katia

my windows are taking a helluva beating

star
09-12-2011, 04:39 PM
One of those rare north atlantic forming hurricanes? Moving from west to east?

star
09-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Matt Cronin picks Djokovic.

Here is the U.S. O. Champion for the U.S.

http://www.usopen.org/images/pics/large/b_091111_Min_US_Open_013.jpg

Adorable, but tiny to be a future women’s champ.

Betty
09-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Star abt yr grep i missed it i was not ard:awww:

rafa:scared:

acionescu
09-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Everybody picks Djokovic :bigcry:

Even I :o

Betty
09-12-2011, 05:00 PM
anyway wilde could....talk with u..in koc chat room..if she would rememebr her pw:rolls:

Betty
09-12-2011, 05:01 PM
im stil unsure andy..so i prefer..dont pick:o

star
09-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Star abt yr grep i missed it i was not ard:awww:

rafa:scared:

:hug: No matter. :hug:

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Why is wildegirl's ban such a secret?

star
09-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Why is wildegirl's ban such a secret?

At first I thought it was straight forward, but now I wonder.

Castafiore
09-12-2011, 05:10 PM
^ Still secretive. :(
Alright, don't tell me then.:shrug:
Bunch of clique loving plonkers.

I'll keep on fantasizing on how WG, the hooligan, lost the plot in the footy thread with more than one moderator reading the thread. That's my version anyway.

star
09-12-2011, 05:44 PM
^ Still secretive. :(
Alright, don't tell me then.:shrug:
Bunch of clique loving plonkers.

I'll keep on fantasizing on how WG, the hooligan, lost the plot in the footy thread with more than one moderator reading the thread. That's my version anyway.

I wasnít being secretive. Someone already said she wished injury on a snooker player ó are they called players?

Betty
09-12-2011, 05:47 PM
she should learn from a nice hooligan as me, yesterday coz Genci tease my team i just sent him to fo:shrug:

star stop to post here and in nole thread at the same time..i answered there:facepalm:

star
09-12-2011, 05:48 PM
she should learn from a nice hooligan as me, yesterday coz Genci tease my team i just sent him to fo:shrug:

star stop to post here and in nole thread at the same time..i answered there:facepalm:a

I saw!! :lol:

Betty
09-12-2011, 06:09 PM
i posted in the "enemy" home

but there were arm and lee there, nice posters;)

so the match is at 10 pm cet?:(

Betty
09-12-2011, 06:10 PM
Adam:rolls: where u drunk when u picked that anknown player? :haha:

acionescu
09-12-2011, 06:14 PM
arm is a hater

Betty
09-12-2011, 06:47 PM
arent u too;)

anyway now :i feel the tension for the match mmmm

-Evita-
09-12-2011, 07:01 PM
The match starts at 23:00 and I need to get up at seven tomorrow. I don't know how I'll manage this. And to make matters worse, there's no running water in our neighborhood because of some sort of accident. I hope it's restored by tomorrow otherwise I can't leave home :tape:

Betty
09-12-2011, 07:04 PM
i have to wake up prety early too:sobbing:so let s hope will finish soon:o

Getta
09-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Betty, Andreea may be a hater in your eyes, but she remains refreshingly honest and reasonably straight-forward.

women with these qualities are becoming rare.

Betty
09-12-2011, 07:08 PM
lol getta i was joking on the word hater ...i meant she is a nole's hater but not in a bad way meaning;)

rare for all not only women;)

acionescu
09-12-2011, 07:14 PM
yes, i am a nole hater and never hiden it. Just i dont spill my hate all over GM in every damn thread where nole is not even a factor like so many MTF fools do :shrug:

Betty
09-12-2011, 07:20 PM
crazyness is all ard us:scared:

acionescu
09-12-2011, 07:26 PM
yeah :lol:

i remember when i started using internet I was shocked by the amount the abuse people unleash on mesage boards :o

acionescu
09-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Georgia, I sent you an e-mail :D

Getta
09-12-2011, 07:28 PM
okay

star
09-12-2011, 07:29 PM
arm is a hater

:speakles:

Hater of whom?

star
09-12-2011, 07:32 PM
The match starts at 23:00 and I need to get up at seven tomorrow. I don't know how I'll manage this. And to make matters worse, there's no running water in our neighborhood because of some sort of accident. I hope it's restored by tomorrow otherwise I can't leave home :tape:

:eek:

That happened once here too. It was horrible. They couldnít find the leak.

Metis
09-12-2011, 07:38 PM
WILDEGIRL WAS BANNED ?!?!?!?!?!?!

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/1/14/8a0e464a-4784-419b-a079-c9f289a17ee3.gif (http://cheezburger.com/View/4355953408)

How on earth did that happen? :(

Corey Feldman
09-12-2011, 07:39 PM
lets get this shit started

i'm fired up, want to get in livescore thread and hate on them both

Metis
good luck for yr TT career star:p u have a good:aplot:partern;) make wilde be proud of u

What????? star has started playng TT??????? :speakles:

Never expected it from you star. You're dead to me. :(

dedicated to jayjay

sukit, sukit

:lol: at Serena calling the umpire a hata and ugly
Getta, did you see Serena abuse your fellow Greek goddess Eva Asderaki?

Serena :rolleyes: All class.

I will have to watch Rafa on DVR. :mad:

Disgusting conduct from Serena--almost on par with Federer's ungracious post-match comments.

Robert. :awww:

A friend sent me a bunch of old ads, the sort you'd (probably) never see these days:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2duhy6w.jpg
^ This made me think of Mikey and his hunt for a "perfect" Christmas gift for his mother (what was it again, a frying pan?)

http://i54.tinypic.com/2l8dub.jpg
:tape:

http://i51.tinypic.com/f9h72h.jpg
:help:

:lol: I've seen those before.

Reminds me of a family friend who bought her husband a fancy vaccum cleaner for his birthday. He looked so happy. :rolls: He probably does all the housework. Lucky woman. :D

Betty
metis i love yr gits:lol:

Metis
09-12-2011, 07:41 PM
:sport:

He looks so cute all dressed up. :inlove:

yes, today the 1st day of school :D

As we say in Greece, Ι wish him καλή πρόοδο!

I shed 2 or 3 tears, I admit :o

:awww:

petru and i did share a bed together. too cute for comfort yet comme-il-faut when needed, Petru created endless challenges and surprises :inlove:

I believe we were promised pics. :(

i miss my dark hair :o too orange now :facepalm:

i have an oldie here at home so of course i sometimes need to think about the younger generations ;)

in that case i could wear a wig sometimes hilde :shrug:

Is there a photo of you in blond hair? So that I can tell you my opinion too. :p

tUtRH8h51Z8

Nalby!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

If only he could win Davis Cup this year! :awww:

I think something close to oneís natural hair color is usually best, but it all depends on skin tone. Of course, if you want black hair itís best to do it when young because itís quite a harsh color for an aging face. Eve, youíre smart to consider what an employer might want to see.

This.

I wasnít being secretive. Someone already said she wished injury on a snooker player ó are they called players?

:rolleyes:

Metis
09-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Serena fined $2000.

http://espn.go.com/tennis/usopen11/story/_/id/6962108/serena-williams-fined-2000-outburst-us-open-women-final

NEW YORK -- Serena Williams (http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/players/profile?playerId=394) was fined $2,000 by the U.S. Open on Monday for berating the chair umpire during the women's singles championship match.

Tournament referee Brian Earley issued his ruling a day after Williams was cited by chair umpire Eva Asderaki for a code violation for verbal abuse during a 6-2, 6-3 loss to Samantha Stosur (http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/players/profile?playerId=214) at Flushing Meadows.

A statement issued by the U.S. Tennis Association said the fine "is consistent with similar offenses at Grand Slam events."

Williams earned $1.4 million at the U.S. Open: $900,000 for finishing as the runner-up, plus a $500,000 bonus for having come in first place in the U.S. Open Series standings, which take into account results at hard-court tuneup tournaments.

Asked at her news conference Sunday night whether she regretted any of her words, the 13-time Grand Slam champion rolled her eyes and replied: "I don't even remember what I said. It was just so intense out there. ... I guess I'll see it on YouTube."

:rolleyes:

Metis
09-12-2011, 07:49 PM
lets get this shit started

i'm fired up, want to get in livescore thread and hate on them both

But you'll hate on Djoko more, no? :awww:

metis i love yr gits:lol:

Here's one of my favorites:

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/8/10/36277b21-c200-4d9e-81ee-81b91fec70df.gif (http://cheezburger.com/View/5073803520)

:D

Metis
09-12-2011, 07:59 PM
The calm before the storm? :scared: :scared: :scared:

Betty
09-12-2011, 08:06 PM
:scared: hold me metis

Metis
09-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Rafa has chosen to serve. :lol:

-Evita-
09-12-2011, 08:08 PM

That happened once here too. It was horrible. They couldnít find the leak.

It usually happens at least once a year here. Sometimes it's because they're doing some kind of tests, it's just for a couple of hours and they let us know in advance. But when there's an accident... I don't think it's ever a problem to find the cause.

Oh and the water just came back :banana:

But you'll hate on Djoko more, no? :awww:

Mikey wants Nole to win, at least that's what he said in GM.

The calm before the storm? :scared: :scared: :scared:

What storm do you expect with WG banned? :awww:

Betty
09-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Mikey wants only tease the fans of the players who will lose

Betty
09-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Rafa has chosen to serve. :lol:

on hard court is right:o

star
09-12-2011, 08:11 PM
I have the dvd from last year’s match.

Maybe I should watch that.

Corey Feldman
09-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Jolan can Sukit

so can Bibberz

Metis
Betty :hug: :hug: :hug:

:sobbing:

-Evita-
I have the dvd from last yearís match.

Maybe I should watch that.

You can do that tomorrow. Today you'll suffer with the rest of us :(

Betty
09-12-2011, 08:13 PM
all my ls are buffering already:facepalm:

i blame Mikey's webside for ls he gave me, are u who do it right?:p

Corey Feldman
09-12-2011, 08:15 PM
here we go

betty, pick the last stream that says v-share... altho maybe u need to download that v-plugin

-Evita-
09-12-2011, 08:16 PM
This one is not buffering for me: http://www.livescorehunter.ro/streams/1/lshtennis3.html