Random Ramblings - Stories of love and loss and alanis morissette [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Random Ramblings - Stories of love and loss and alanis morissette

sammy01
08-27-2011, 01:00 PM
Ok so i just recently became single again. it wasn't the longest relationship, just over 4 months, and it wasn't the most passionate but it was very caring and enjoyable for the most part. anyways the guy i was with is an ex of an ex, so it was a little bit awkward interms of talking about our ex (john).

john was the love of my life from 14 to 17 and we had a very passion filled relationship. he was grade 7 at piano (very very good) and for xmas one year he brought me 'alanis morrissette - jagged little pill the sheet music' book so he could play it to me and i could sing along (all very gay). when me and john split it was very tough and i left a lot of belongings with him including the alanis book. i talked to my recent ex (alan) about this present and how much i regretted not taking the book with me when we split and low and behold he went upstairs and dug it out of a box of stuff and said here is your book back. it turns out john had taken the book to alan's and left it there when they split up.

so by random chance i got my book back, that i never thought i'd see again. i know it is the original one because it says on the inside 'to sam, love always, john' that he had wrote in it those 7 years ago.

so here it is - http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/196650_1997885190960_1358415784_2301556_4885462_n. jpg

so there is my random rambling of love and loss and alanis morissette, if anyone else has any odd things relationship wise to add to the thread feel free.

WarriorA
08-27-2011, 05:07 PM
That’s a beautiful story about getting back your Alanis book. There is something about love that always remains even if it doesn’t look how you want it to.

JolánGagó
08-27-2011, 11:19 PM
Could be also a tale of promiscuity and endogamy...

sammy01
08-27-2011, 11:40 PM
im no angel lol

i have had 5 relationships in my life that have gone beyond sex into caring/love. 4 with men 1 with a woman

cobalt60
08-27-2011, 11:49 PM
Lucky girl Sammy :lol:

Nice story; really :yeah:

Kat_YYZ
08-28-2011, 09:22 AM
I have an electric guitar that belonged to the guy that took my virginity. He had a few of them and showed me how to play a little bit and let me keep that one at my place to practice. We were on and off for a few years, then together for 2.5 years, then broke up for good. That was over 15 years ago. I still have the guitar; I don't know why. I don't have an amp, don't play it...

sammy01
08-28-2011, 12:56 PM
I have an electric guitar that belonged to the guy that took my virginity. He had a few of them and showed me how to play a little bit and let me keep that one at my place to practice. We were on and off for a few years, then together for 2.5 years, then broke up for good. That was over 15 years ago. I still have the guitar; I don't know why. I don't have an amp, don't play it...

awwwwwwww, i still have t-shirts from an ex and they seriously don't fit me anymore but i cant bring myself to throw them away. it is funny how we add sentimental value to things

Sofonda Cox
08-28-2011, 09:39 PM
"Did you forget about me Mr. Duplicity
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced
Are you thinking of me when you fuck herhim?"

For you Sammy :hug: I think of this song when thinking about how I want revenge on my ex lol

Edit: Alanis is my fav singer ever, seems forever ago I got Jagged Little Pill for my birthday in '96 :tape:

sammy01
08-28-2011, 11:07 PM
thanks ray lol. yeah i remember all the singles from jagged being on the radio always when i was young.