Obese model bids to become fattest woman ever [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Obese model bids to become fattest woman ever

Arkulari
08-19-2011, 04:47 AM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/08/18/obese-model-bids-to-become-fattest-woman-ever-115875-23351893/

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/aug2011/5/6/susanne-eman-pic-barcroft-734953043.jpg

Obese model bids to become fattest woman ever

While most of us want to lose a few pounds, this woman has a bizarre weight goal – to become the world’s fattest ever person.

And 52stone Susanne Eman, who consumes 22,000 calories a day, is not even half way to her 115stone target.

The single mum, 32, insists she is healthy, despite eating 11 times the recommended number of calories, and is more appealing to men.

She said: “The bigger I get, the better I feel. I feel more confident and sexy. I’d love to find out if it’s possible to reach a ton. A previous record holder was 115stone, so I have to be at least that. At my current rate of growth, I should be 115stone by 41 or 42.”

Susanne – who cannot work due to her weight – visits the supermarket once a month with sons Gabriel,16, and Brendin, 12, and spends eight hours filling six trollies.

Susanne, of Arizona, USA, insists she does simple exercises and has regular health checks.

But her doctor, who says she has no health or psychiatric problems, has warned her diet could kill her.

Dr Patrick Flite said: “She’s really playing Russian roulette with her life.”

Susanne said if she becomes ill her sister Cassie will look after her kids.

What a selfish and pathetic human being, how is that she doesn't work, her family has to support the crazy and on top of everything she says that her sister will look after the kids if something happens.

Lee
08-19-2011, 05:04 AM
Since she is under the AHCCCS program (knd of like a state funded health care), the taxpayers in AZ are stuck with her health care expense which will be huge soon.

Pirata.
08-19-2011, 05:06 AM
I'm all for body acceptance, but this is ridiculous :stupid:

straitup
08-19-2011, 06:29 AM
So selfish...wasn't there an Ohio man or woman or someone that said they wanted to become the fattest person sometime last year. (Maybe I'm going nuts but I thought I remember a post about it in Non-Tennis)

What man would appreciate that?

Sofonda Cox
08-19-2011, 06:46 AM
Probably a good idea she gets a second opinion from another Psychiatrist.....

MaxPower
08-19-2011, 09:21 AM
consumes 22,000 calories a day

Damn. I guess it means kilo cal and not actual calories and 22 000 kcal is so much it's kinda hard to imagine...

Even taking something high calorie, lets say rice it's still over 6kg. Sugar it would represent eating almost 5kg. She probably isn't eating that kind of raw energy and the water and fibre content must be added too so I guess she is stuffing herself with around 8-10kg every day and probably LOTS of fat too in order to reach that calorie mark. Imagine that. She literally eats an entire person every week.

She probably sleeps around 8-10 hours she must spend almost every hour awake eating. What a pig :) She is basically a farm animal. Shame she isn't in reality because then her body could feed an entire family in Somalia for a month :devil:

alfonsojose
08-19-2011, 11:51 AM
Nalbatard :p

Topspindoctor
08-19-2011, 11:56 AM
Why can't they use normal kgs to describe her weight, using converter is most irritating.

jonathancrane
08-19-2011, 11:58 AM
Disgraceful

theMEESH
08-19-2011, 09:51 PM
Two things:

1) How the fuck do you even consume that many calories in a day? I love to eat, but shiet, even if I went on a manic binge, there's no way in hell I could consume that much.

2) those bed sheets are from walmart.

Lee
08-19-2011, 09:56 PM
From local news:

Casa Grande woman strives to be world's fattest
By Nicole Crites
Aug 19, 2011 10:56 a.m.

An Arizona mom, who lives near Casa Grande, is getting international attention for her larger-than-life dream of becoming the fattest woman in the world.

Susanne Eman, 32, runs an online blog On the Way to 1600+ Pounds where she describes herself as "your average gal next door who just happens to have a body to match the size of her personality."

British tabloids have run articles claiming this 728-lb single mother of 12- and 16-year-old boys wants to be 800 pounds by the end of the year, and eventually tip the scales at 1 ton.

CBS 5 News asked Susanne Eman for an on-camera interview, but she refused. Eman said that she had signed an exclusive agreement with another media outlet.

Dr. Patrick Flyte is one of Eman's physicians. He told CBS 5 News that he warned Eman that if she continues to put on weight, she'll be putting her health at risk.

"Quite honestly she didn't seem to comprehend the medical or physical risks to her body and health with the goal of hers of being the fattest living woman in the world," said Flyte. "If she does pursue this goal, in all likelihood, she's definitely going to have a premature death and it could happen literally within a few years."

We posted the story on our CBS 5 Morning News and KPHO CBS 5 News Facebook pages and generated more than 150 comments in a matter of hours.

The pictures from her blog and journaling chronicle a troubling tale of a woman who embraced the weight she says she did not at first intentionally gain, to eventually decide to self-exploit her size.

"From the time I was 20 to the time I was 30, I went from 300 pounds to 500 pounds. I noticed that I liked the way the weight felt, and the way my body was filling out," she writes on her blog. "Then, one day at 30 years old I was surfing the net. I came across a dating banner for SSBBW's (Super-Size Big Beautiful Women). I had never heard that term before. I decided to find out what it meant. That got the ball rolling for me. I was impressed and excited. Deep down I had always known I wanted to be fat, but I thought I was alone in this feeling. I began to look into how fat other people were able to become, how they did it, side effects, and whether it could be done in a safe and healthy manner. The more I learned, the more I wanted to let go and gain weight."

She told the British tabloid The Daily Mail that the bigger she gets, the better she feels. She said she wants to find out if it's humanly possible to reach a ton, and despite her doctor's warnings, she's sticking to her goal.

"I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?"

She's reportedly unemployed and uses a motorized scooter to get around and do things like her monthly eight-hour grocery trips which, The Mail reports, fills six carts.

"I go for a waddle and do stretches and exercises every day," she told The Daily Mail. "My muscles need to hold up my weight so I have to stay strong."

"Dear Lord, someone stop her. It isn't that important to be known as the BIGGEST in the world. Is it worth dying for?" asked Donna Stauffenberg-Raube on a CBS 5 Facebook page.

Jessica Allen lives in Casa Grande and said maybe since there isn't much to do there, Eman was looking for attention.

We also heard from a lot of viewers who wanted to know why no one from Social Services has intervened, others demanding Eman's children be removed from the house, and some posters angry about what implications this has for public health care.

"Does she have insurance? I would think that the company would have addressed this issue. Why hasn't anyone in a professional capacity stepped in?" asked Maryjane Gonter.

"It's a sad goal. But she is an American and has the freedom to (choose), regardless of what anyone else has to say," said Karin Chittleborough.

"She needs psychiatric help. The same way that anorexics need it. This isn't about food," said Tanja Cooper.

We invite you to sound off by clicking the links to our Facebook pages at CBS 5 Morning News and KPHO CBS 5 News

Stay with KPHO.com and CBS 5 News as we work to contact Eman.

Copyright 2011 KPHO. All rights reserved.

tangerine_dream
08-19-2011, 10:10 PM
She'll be dead before she reaches her goal weight.

BigJohn
08-20-2011, 12:53 AM
I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?

Stay healthy? Fuck... She's not mentally or physically healthy.

There is no way she goes to the bathroom by herself. Anyone who wipes her ass and febreezes her cooch should be held criminally co-responsible.

But in all this stupidity, this takes the cake:

"It's a sad goal. But she is an American and has the freedom to (choose), regardless of what anyone else has to say," said Karin Chittleborough.

I mean come on...

Kat_YYZ
08-20-2011, 02:28 AM
But in all this stupidity, this takes the cake:

I mean come on...
But this is exactly the mindset of so many Americans. They take that stuff literally and from the level of a 4-year old. As soon as anyone suggests something is bad (or even that it should be reconsidered), they rant about "freedom" and swear that you are unAmerican if you don't let them pursue their dreams. The writers of the Constitution and other American philosophers never intended for you to pursue retarded, childish dreams; they wrote their philosophies with the understanding that you would use a microgram of sense.

ibreak4coffee
08-20-2011, 02:45 AM
People around the world are starving - and this woman is eating for 11 people every day.

Pathetic. Only in the US of A.

Smoke944
08-20-2011, 02:47 AM
But this is exactly the mindset of so many Americans. They take that stuff literally and from the level of a 4-year old. As soon as anyone suggests something is bad (or even that it should be reconsidered), they rant about "freedom" and swear that you are unAmerican if you don't let them pursue their dreams. The writers of the Constitution and other American philosophers never intended for you to pursue retarded, childish dreams; they wrote their philosophies with the understanding that you would use a microgram of sense.

True and well said.

theMEESH
08-20-2011, 02:49 AM
If she was making her own money and paying for her own health care, I really wouldn't care... actually... how is she making money? Welfare can NOT be that good to her that she can afford enough food for 22K calories/day. And if it is... that's fucked up. *grumbles about own financial hardships*

Lee
08-20-2011, 03:20 AM
If she was making her own money and paying for her own health care, I really wouldn't care... actually... how is she making money? Welfare can NOT be that good to her that she can afford enough food for 22K calories/day. And if it is... that's fucked up. *grumbles about own financial hardships*

As I said before, she is under the state government's health care system, i.e. taxpayers are stuck with her bill.

theMEESH
08-20-2011, 03:32 AM
Lee, I read about the health care, but what about the rest of it? Those walmart bedsheets don't buy themselves, you know.

Lee
08-20-2011, 03:39 AM
Lee, I read about the health care, but what about the rest of it? Those walmart bedsheets don't buy themselves, you know.

She is very likely on welfare but may be she has savings and she likely gets money from that interview. Casa Grande is not a very expensive place to live. :shrug: She is probably considered as disabled because she is on the AHCCCS.

theMEESH
08-20-2011, 04:29 AM
¬¬ this puta.

Pirata.
08-20-2011, 05:16 AM
2) those bed sheets are from walmart.

:haha:

theMEESH
08-20-2011, 05:59 AM
Fatties like her give regular fatties like me a bad name.

Sofonda Cox
08-20-2011, 07:09 AM
I really think her family has a part to play in this, e.g. a husband who feeds her all day. Maybe he is in a decent job and financies her eating? I would agree that welfare alone could not pay for all that food (plus I assume feed the rest of her family). But then again, I'm constantly surprised what people can afford on welfare over here - one I know who is on Income Support is off to Spain next week for a two week all inclusive holiday.

clandis
08-20-2011, 01:44 PM
Disgusting. I'm an RN and these fatties make me sick. When they end up hospitalized, crapping all over themselves because they are too fat to wipe their own ass, cleaning their stinking repulsive flesh makes my skin crawl. Food stuck in the fat rolls... They get too fat to breathe and then they die. I never feel bad for them. Chubby is one thing, but to deliberately make yourself too fat to function is abuse of the system. She should be cut off from medical care, food stamps, disability because her bad choices are the reason she can't function.

Filo V.
08-20-2011, 04:11 PM
She must not have any close gay friends. They would be brutally honest with her fat ass, the only way we know how.

Johnny Groove
08-20-2011, 04:34 PM
Selfish and disturbing on so many fucking levels.

Lee
08-20-2011, 05:32 PM
I really think her family has a part to play in this, e.g. a husband who feeds her all day. Maybe he is in a decent job and financies her eating? I would agree that welfare alone could not pay for all that food (plus I assume feed the rest of her family). But then again, I'm constantly surprised what people can afford on welfare over here - one I know who is on Income Support is off to Spain next week for a two week all inclusive holiday.

She is a single mom with two teenage children.

Sofonda Cox
08-20-2011, 06:11 PM
She must not have any close gay friends. They would be brutally honest with her fat ass, the only way we know how.

Hmmm well I guess she makes enough money through 'other' means lol. Im thinking there are sick men who would pay to see her strip over the internet for money.

Seriously though, I feel sorry for her children who will be burying their mum in a few years.

Chip_s_m
08-20-2011, 06:42 PM

Of course they did, if you so choose. However, they didn't intend for you to be able to force others to support those pursuits.

scarecrows
08-20-2011, 06:54 PM
hopefully everyone that sees her around tells her how disgusting she is

theMEESH
08-20-2011, 08:19 PM

Seriously though, I feel sorry for her children who will be burying their mum in a few years.

This reminds me of What's Eating Gilbert Grape :sad:

Nathaliia
08-20-2011, 08:42 PM
Anyone else notices the word "model" in the title?

I mean, wtf?

But yes, there are people who pay a lot on the internet to watch it, because you have necrophiliacs and you have amateurs of this as well. She could be quite rich from it actually.

I don't find words to express how awful it is.

Nathaliia
08-20-2011, 08:42 PM
She would eat Gilbert Grape with clothes and shoes on within 10 minutes for sure.

straitup
08-20-2011, 09:39 PM

She would eat Gilbert Grape with clothes and shoes on within 10 minutes for sure.

:lol:

BigJohn
08-20-2011, 10:41 PM

So it is her children who are in charge of the general janitorial duties on that woman's southern hemisphere. Poor kids. I hope they can use a Kärcher.

Of course they did, if you so choose. However, they didn't intend for you to be able to force others to support those pursuits.

I doubt any of them would support this.

I had no idea this movie was so gory. I'll have to watch it.

Arkulari
08-22-2011, 06:39 PM
This is being extremely selfish, all she cares about is a record, regardless of her own health, her children or anything else :stupid:

Dini
08-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Guinness World Records shouldn't allow this record, wtf. :confused: Actually abolish the whole thing altogether... don't encourage stupidity of this level. It's one thing to stuff your mouth with hundreds of straws and quite another to eat 20K plus worth of calories everyday for attention.

Nothing to be proud of to be morbidly obese.

Bilbo
08-22-2011, 07:15 PM
she will be dead before 40 anyway

Seingeist
08-22-2011, 08:22 PM
I doubt any of them would support this.

They absolutely would "support" it from a government level and they wouldn't from a personal or moral level. Chips is right.

They obviously wouldn't think it was a very upright or Christian way to conduct one's life. However, it is not the government's place to make that call. :shrug:

If she wants to eat herself into an early grave, that's an extremely selfish thing to do that sins against God, herself, and her family and loved ones--NOT, however, against her government or country. (Indeed, one does not sin against government at all, inasmuch as government is not a "morally" authoritative body, even if some of its laws necessarily have moral foundations).

The only thing that makes the issue a lot more thorny from a government/country perspective is that taxpayers end up footing a good chunk of the bill for this woman's ill-chosen lifestyle. That's the part, if we're interested in talking about the founders, that they in no way would have supported. They had never intended the government to function in that manner. But that's a whole different discussion.

If there are American taxpayers that are distressed about this, then they need to direct their anger and dissatisfaction at the government policies that force us to pay this woman's bills, and not at the woman herself, for she is within her rights (as a citizen), even if she's being extremely irresponsible.

I find it ironic that many of the individuals in this thread who are heaping bitter scorn and judgment onto this woman are the types of people who would be among the first and most vocal opponents of "moral condemnation" in general as soon as the target of the judgment hits a little bit closer to home.

buddyholly
08-22-2011, 09:08 PM
People around the world are starving - and this woman is eating for 11 people every day.

Pathetic. Only in the US of A.

The least sensible post in this thread.

buddyholly
08-22-2011, 09:17 PM
If there are American taxpayers that are distressed about this, then they need to direct their anger and dissatisfaction at the government policies that force us to pay this woman's bills, and not at the woman herself, for she is within her rights (as a citizen), even if she's being extremely irresponsible.

I find it ironic that many of the individuals in this thread who are heaping bitter scorn and judgment onto this woman are the types of people who would be among the first and most vocal opponents of "moral condemnation" in general as soon as the target of the judgment hit a little bit closer to home.

Anyone who opposes using taxpayer money to pay this woman's bills, must also oppose using taxpayer money to pay the bills of smokers, heavy drinkers and people who drive cars while drinking. All of them are voluntarily engaging in behaviour that is unhealthy and can lead to large medical costs.

As a matter of fact, if you smoke then you are behaving just like that woman. You and she are equals in the unhealthy habit stakes.

Sapeod
08-23-2011, 05:03 PM
There are no words for how fucking disgusting this is. She'll kill herself, and it'll be her own fault. She thinks she'll get sexier? You're only going to get more disgusting, you freak :stupid:

Sham Kay
08-23-2011, 05:23 PM
I would consider seeing around her failings, but that's an impossible task for more than one reason.

Blackbriar
08-23-2011, 06:29 PM
:vomit:

Fujee
08-23-2011, 06:33 PM
It's completely her choice, though i find it concerning how anyone with children would wish to leave them motherless due to such aesthetic/vain goals.