Join the MTF Fantasy NFL League!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Join the MTF Fantasy NFL League!!

bandtree
08-18-2011, 02:38 AM
For all you American football fans out there, have I got the game for you. I've setup a Yahoo Fantasy Football league exclusively for MTF members. It follows the standard Yahoo Football scoring system. I've set it up for 12 teams to start, and depending on how enrollments go, I can increase membership. I've also set it up for a 6 team playoff, and again this can be changed if we get a lot of players. I'm planning on having an autopick draft, unless we can find a time that all members can partake in a live draft.

To sign up, go to the Yahoo fantasy football sign up page (click on this link) (http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinleague) and click join custom league.
League ID: 584492
Password: menstennisforums

Also when you sign up, you should make your team name the same as your MTF username, so we know who we're playing against.

Hopefully we get a good turnout, and have a fun league!! It'll be a great way to pass the time during the tennis off-season!!!

qczi
08-18-2011, 12:07 PM
i joined, but cant really see we are reaching double digits in players

ibreak4coffee
08-18-2011, 06:12 PM
If there aren't enough players, I'll sign up. I just don't follow the NFL enough though to be a serious player.

There are three weeks left until the season so I imagine there is plenty of time to get 10 players :wavey:

bandtree
08-19-2011, 02:10 AM
i joined, but cant really see we are reaching double digits in players

I kinda thought that myself, but I'd figure I'd give it a try anyway. Still a couple weeks to go, though.

bandtree
08-21-2011, 03:25 PM
So, so far we have 2 participants :sad:

If anybody knows anyone who might like to play, let 'em know!!

bandtree
09-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Still only 2 participants. :mad:

I'll give it until Sunday. If we don't get at least 6 players by then, I'll have to shut it down :rolleyes: