Cunnilingus: Is it a worldwide accepted practice? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Cunnilingus: Is it a worldwide accepted practice?

Gagsquet
07-28-2011, 02:22 PM
Some girls refuse to practice it when others don't understand why you don't do it directly.

What's your thoughts on this? (boys and girls especially)

Is it a worlwide accepted practice?

Ljubo_rulz
07-28-2011, 04:49 PM
It's certainly accepted in my country...

BigJohn
07-28-2011, 05:06 PM
If the pastrami smells like fish, it's not good to eat.

Certinfy
07-28-2011, 05:08 PM
I don't really think it is. Either way I'm not a guy who does that (a lot) as I do find it somewhat disgusting. Nothing to do with being a Christian as well as I don't really give a shit about Religion.

Sapeod
07-28-2011, 06:24 PM
Disgusting.

Gagsquet
07-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Disgusting.

It's the core of the problem.
Is it disgusting or a normal sexual practice?
Even girls ,with my little experience, aren't on the same wavelength about that.
But it's different depending on countries, I guess

Filo V.
07-28-2011, 07:09 PM
And this is why I'm glad I'm gay.

alfonsojose
07-28-2011, 07:19 PM

:lol: :yeah: I'd prefer a black kiss .. rimming ;)

Sofonda Cox
07-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Disgusting.

Virgin said what?

Anyway, I can't really comment seeing as the sight of fanny makes me sick, let alone sticking my tongue in one. I'll have a guy sit on my face any day over this :lick:

Mjau!
07-28-2011, 07:27 PM

Because anilingus is not revolting. :rolleyes: :help: :o

fast_clay
07-28-2011, 07:53 PM
the Australian male, contrary to popular knowledge, is actually an extremely refined creature from the age of puberty...ably demonstrating role playing techniques such as 'Be the lesbian' and 'where's your Dolmio grin?' from this early age...it would be false to suggest that the australian does this because he is modestly endowed, but correct in my own case as i am hung like a rogue termite...something i was able to come to terms with early enough to be free and liberated of the burden and be able to describe to you in detail this wonder that is the Australian male...as a result gayness in Australia is very low on the whole due to the epic multitasking of the Australian male...

Certinfy
07-28-2011, 08:04 PM
It's the core of the problem.
Is it disgusting or a normal sexual practice?
Even girls ,with my little experience, aren't on the same wavelength about that.
But it's different depending on countries, I guess
The only reason it could even be considered normal sexual practice is due to a female sucking a male's penis which is pretty much accepted worldwide and is considered to be the opposite. Other than that there's no other logical reason to it.

Mjau!
07-28-2011, 08:16 PM
:rolls:

Ljubo_rulz
07-28-2011, 08:22 PM
:facepalm:

A girl gives you a head, sometimes you return the favor and that's it. No big deal.

partygirl
07-28-2011, 09:30 PM
If the pastrami smells like fish, it's not good to eat.Same for the foreskin & it's cheese.

I think it is aesthetics, most are not...what you would say, appetizing? Some are beautiful, same for penises too for that matter.

Somethings you just want in and all over your mouth & somethings you don't-
...either that or you just are not into them.:shrug:

Virgin said what?
:haha:

Anyway, I can't really comment seeing as the sight of fanny makes me sick, let alone sticking my tongue in one. I'll have a guy sit on my face any day over this :lick:A lot of gay guys jumped to this poll quickly.:angel:

buddyholly
07-28-2011, 10:57 PM
I'll have a guy sit on my face any day over this :lick:

With a friend like you, who needs enemas?

Filo V.
07-29-2011, 12:06 AM

Um.........enemas are a great friend to have too :hug:

Filo V.
07-29-2011, 12:09 AM
BTW, to fully explain my first post, being into guys, you don't have to worry about things like does X accept/like licking the kitty or does this girl give head or not. Like, you know what it is, it's much more black and white with clearly defined roles and desires, less hassle and guys are more compatible with each other, and same with girls, than they are with the opposite sex.

Also, pressures like acceptance from peers/society are less of an issue, since we're already "different" so it's like, more freedom not having to live according to archaic ways of thinking.

Johnny Groove
07-29-2011, 12:18 AM

A girl gives you a head, sometimes you return the favor and that's it. No big deal.

Pretty much.

Gagsquet
07-29-2011, 12:34 AM
We are not talking about the fact you give back the favor or not actually.
But why some girls refuse it (a lot actually)
Have you ever seen a guy refusing an head? No

fast_clay
07-29-2011, 01:09 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dolmio+Grin

Sunset of Age
07-29-2011, 01:23 AM
The major incentive of this thead seems to be that it so obviously shows how the majority of men seem to have *no clue* whatsoever when it comes to truly sexualy satisfy a woman. :drool: :wavey: :angel:

fast_clay
07-29-2011, 01:38 AM
its a religious experience...

alfonsojose
07-29-2011, 03:28 AM

:unsure: Usually, gentle washing and enemas come before licking a hairy, manly a** :drool:

alfonsojose
07-29-2011, 03:29 AM
The major incentive of this thead seems to be that it so obviously shows how the majority of men seem to have *no clue* whatsoever when it comes to truly sexualy satisfy a woman. :drool: :wavey: :angel:

Details , details :devil:

Action Jackson
07-29-2011, 03:31 AM
Love how gay guys came here quicker than an alcoholic with keys to the breweries.

Where I'm from, it's not an issue.

Mjau!
07-29-2011, 03:48 AM
But why some girls refuse it

some people don't like chocolate :drool: and some people don't like cats :inlove:. Some people are just weird! :cuckoo:

Or maybe it's you... :hug:

abraxas21
07-29-2011, 04:59 AM

doesnt matter as long as we get ours ;)

BigJohn
07-29-2011, 05:23 AM
Same for the foreskin & it's cheese.

I think it is aesthetics, most are not...what you would say, appetizing? Some are beautiful, same for penises too for that matter.

Somethings you just want in and all over your mouth & somethings you don't-
...either that or you just are not into them.:shrug:

A lot of gay guys jumped to this poll quickly.:angel:

This is a thread about ginas, not about penises. Why drag foreskin into this?

It's like bringing up filet mignon in a thread about tofu.

Okonsky
07-29-2011, 11:45 AM

Gays or clueless boys speak about it?

I couldn't be satisfied as long as she's not (good, I'm dizzy sex takes both of us). Sex and other stories should't be an issue. Quite an opposite.

And cunnilingus is one of non-issues. Good stuff:aplot:

Filo V.
07-29-2011, 03:03 PM

Exactly. Most guys can't eat it right. Then they wonder why girls want nothing to do with them.

Sapeod
07-29-2011, 03:26 PM
Safin-rules talking about his ass and what comes out of it. Never in doubt :lol: :stupid:

abraxas21
07-29-2011, 05:01 PM
Exactly. Most guys can't eat it right. Then they wonder why girls want nothing to do with them.

sucking at eating pussy = deal breaker?

Gagsquet
07-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Gay guys are disrespectful.

Action Jackson
07-29-2011, 05:07 PM

Lets say if you're going the growl, got to do it properly, if not it's a deal breaker.

Filo V.
07-29-2011, 06:51 PM

Yeah. It really is.

Filo V.
07-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Gay guys are disrespectful.:ras:

ibreak4coffee
07-29-2011, 06:54 PM
If only I could find that classic Colonel Angus skit from SNL on youtube :mad:

Filo V.
07-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Let me say, though, that girls can't really pleasure the pickle on a satisfactory level, by and large. I mean, the "straight" guys can suck cock way better instead of acting like it's a foreign object like many do with the kitty. But I'm sure you all already knew this.

tangerine_dream
07-29-2011, 08:26 PM
It's not practiced enough I'll tell you that. http://i53.tinypic.com/98wyzo.gif

Gagsquet
07-29-2011, 10:32 PM
It's not practiced enough I'll tell you that. http://i53.tinypic.com/98wyzo.gif

If only it was ice cream taste :lol:

fast_clay
07-29-2011, 10:32 PM
Gays or clueless boys speak about it?

I couldn't be satisfied as long as she's not (good, I'm dizzy sex takes both of us). Sex and other stories should't be an issue. Quite an opposite.

:yeah: the birds need to find the guys who struggle to get it done without getting her writhing around a bit first...

makes for better sex all in all too... ky jelly becomes something unnecessary... unless the muffin smells like some old guys armpit...

jay the clit commander...
bB51NCcvuMs

JayR
07-29-2011, 10:37 PM
:unsure: Usually, gentle washing and enemas come before licking a hairy, manly a** :drool:

Hygiene over vagine then fonsie? ;)

*Nods* Horny Teens How To Do Sex 101: Lick it and stick it.

Love how gay guys came here quicker than an alcoholic with keys to the breweries.

Same here.

Okonsky
07-30-2011, 12:56 AM
jay the clit commander...
bB51NCcvuMs

Hah, they're still in front of the video store :rocker2:?

Good song:

_p0B5hLDvMw

partygirl
07-30-2011, 08:44 AM
i always loved it-

126Rz3jUuCk

tyruk14
07-30-2011, 08:50 AM
What's cunnilingus?

Kat_YYZ
07-30-2011, 09:05 AM
But why some girls refuse it (a lot actually)
Have you ever seen a guy refusing an head? No
1. They just really don't want to suck cock, so they figure you must refuse the favour if you don't plan to return it.
2. They are self-conscious and think you will be grossed out. A straight girl doesn't know how other girl's pussies smell/taste, so maybe she thinks hers is really bad.
3. They don't want you to slide up and kiss them afterwards because then they'll have to taste it.

Hey, people are weird. A guy told me that a girl he screwed almost punched him out because he touched her feet. :shrug: People have all kinds of peculiar habits.

homogenius
07-30-2011, 09:16 AM
The only reason it could even be considered normal sexual practice is due to a female sucking a male's penis which is pretty much accepted worldwide and is considered to be the opposite. Other than that there's no other logical reason to it.

What about giving some pleasure to a woman ? :rolleyes:

Nikki♥
07-30-2011, 10:12 AM
Yes, it is accepted in my country and in my fiance's country too.
I must say he is quite good with his tongue so hell yeah, I'm a fan of it and I'm also into returning the favor.

Pirata.
07-30-2011, 10:23 AM
What's cunnilingus?

:hug:

Certinfy
07-30-2011, 11:53 AM
What about giving some pleasure to a woman ? :rolleyes:
Surely that's what sex is for then?

Mjau!
07-30-2011, 02:00 PM

Filo V.
07-30-2011, 02:58 PM
This thread is starting to get hella funny :lol:

I love it when people who don't know what they're talking about discuss sex. It's so ignorant yet cute.

fast_clay
07-30-2011, 04:57 PM
Surely that's what sex is for then?

need to use some lighter fluid before stoking the fire bro...

yeah, the giver mentality lends itself well by the looks... :lol: get her off first, get the old population tool out... then go to work...

Certinfy
07-30-2011, 05:03 PM
This thread is starting to get hella funny :lol:

I love it when people who don't know what they're talking about discuss sex. It's so ignorant yet cute.
The only thing funny here is you, a gay, posting about this. I mean your first comment "And this is why I'm glad I'm gay." says a lot.

If you want to discuss if a guy giving another guy head is a worldwide accepted practice, feel free to make your own thread, flyboy. :wavey:

Clashcityrocker
07-30-2011, 05:48 PM
remember this one ? :cool: :angel:

BoyUUu1rPhE&ob=av2e

Matt01
07-30-2011, 08:55 PM
What's cunnilingus?

You have to vote for the 3rd option now. Mjau! probably did the same :spit:

Sunset of Age
07-30-2011, 09:39 PM
What's cunnilingus?

Is your signature showing your age? :D

tyruk14
07-30-2011, 09:59 PM
Is your signature showing your age? :D

No, my penis size in inches.

Filo V.
07-30-2011, 10:56 PM
Mjau! probably did the same :spit:

:lol: You so bad :p

Filo V.
07-30-2011, 11:00 PM
The only thing funny here is you, a gay, posting about this. I mean your first comment "And this is why I'm glad I'm gay." says a lot.

Actually, what's funny is that I know what actually gets women going more than the self-described "straight" men on this forum. And of course, it says a lot. It says that I know a trainwreck when I see it commencing :wavey:

Gagsquet
07-30-2011, 11:28 PM
I was sure you were a pussy eater material filo V :)

Sunset of Age
07-31-2011, 01:47 AM

Well let me tell you this, that size won't matter at all, if you don't know how to really give it to the girls. As indicated by your question, not knowing about ... ahem. :p

Matt01
07-31-2011, 01:50 AM
Well let me tell you this, that size won't matter at all, if you don't know how to really give it to the girls. As indicated by your question, not knowing about ... ahem. :p

Maybe he doesn't know about it because he prefers boys :angel:

Sunset of Age
07-31-2011, 01:54 AM
Maybe he doesn't know about it because he prefers boys :angel:

:lol: perhaps, perhaps...
But even more, if a guy prefers guys, he should well understand the value of the female equivalent of a proper blow job, eh? :D

This thread shows so much how so many young men have no knowledge of sex, or even more, romanticism, at all.
You guys have a LOT to learn!

Np_Y740aReI

It's all about romanticism, guys. :drool: :D

shotgun
07-31-2011, 02:59 AM
1. They just really don't want to suck cock, so they figure you must refuse the favour if you don't plan to return it.
2. They are self-conscious and think you will be grossed out. A straight girl doesn't know how other girl's pussies smell/taste, so maybe she thinks hers is really bad.
3. They don't want you to slide up and kiss them afterwards because then they'll have to taste it.

Hey, people are weird. A guy told me that a girl he screwed almost punched him out because he touched her feet. :shrug: People have all kinds of peculiar habits.

#1 and #3 are very funny.

#2 is especially true for young/inexperienced girls.

Never had a girl refusing it btw, but some have not returned the favour. :mad:

Ideally everyone should take a bath with special attention to their private parts before practicing oral sex. The problem is that, on most occasions that come before sex, people are dressed up with their private parts sweating/expelling fluids inside their pants/panties. So when it comes out, it's obviously not going to smell like a flower. :lol:

alfonsojose
07-31-2011, 04:48 AM

Milimeters, maybe :p

Mjau!
07-31-2011, 03:16 PM
You have to vote for the 3rd option now. Mjau! probably did the same :spit:

:lol: You so bad :p

:confused: Ich don't get it.

fast_clay
07-31-2011, 03:48 PM
:confused: Ich don't get it.

they are referring to you as the modern day virgin mary... integrity fully intact and at all times maintained...

i dont think these guys are very nice people...

JolánGagó
07-31-2011, 04:40 PM
Proper CL and BJ are never "a favor", must be done with pleasure or, ideally, delight.

Gagsquet
07-31-2011, 04:51 PM
Proper CL and BJ are never "a favor", must be done with pleasure or, ideally, delight.

We need another lesson, teacher

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOFWU8xm6sFfcv4xUZOvT62wuRMfLES tIMy-jTUJ-MeHlGawwS

star
07-31-2011, 04:55 PM

:yeah:

:worship:

imo, the more pleasure and delight one brings to one's partner, the more apt that partner is to take delight and pleasure even in things he/she thought might not be so pleasant.

fast_clay
07-31-2011, 05:02 PM
We need another lesson, teacher

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOFWU8xm6sFfcv4xUZOvT62wuRMfLES tIMy-jTUJ-MeHlGawwS

:yeah:

:worship:

imo, the more pleasure and delight one brings to one's partner, the more apt that partner is to take delight and pleasure even in things he/she thought might not be so pleasant.

it's correct, very... but it is nearly word for word what dr phil said the other day so forgive me as i http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/patma2003/smiley-taunt001.gif

JolánGagó
07-31-2011, 05:05 PM
http://www.memecenter.com/uploaded/19c8e7b566bec0332aeb1f1587994afde.jpg

Sofonda Cox
07-31-2011, 06:25 PM
Safin-rules talking about his ass and what comes out of it. Never in doubt :lol: :stupid:

I was talking about other guys asses :confused: :lick:

hahahahahahaha, j/k, didn't even crack a smile.

Mjau!
07-31-2011, 06:38 PM
they are referring to you as the modern day virgin mary... integrity fully intact and at all times maintained...

i dont think these guys are very nice people...

But I'm not even a Xtian! :confused: :shrug:

tyruk14
07-31-2011, 07:56 PM

:lol: perhaps, perhaps...
But even more, if a guy prefers guys, he should well understand the value of the female equivalent of a proper blow job, eh? :D

This thread shows so much how so many young men have no knowledge of sex, or even more, romanticism, at all.
You guys have a LOT to learn!

Np_Y740aReI

It's all about romanticism, guys. :drool: :D

Let me show you what I prefer. ;)

Sham Kay
08-02-2011, 02:36 AM
As much as I love the ladies, I have always found that particular area a little.. hm, unappealing. I'd rather see a girl in a bikini rather than wearing nothing at all down there. Just personal preference, so I'm not into the whole oral thing, that area's just for the 'normal' stuff. On the other hand I'm pretty sure it's quite common practice where I'm from, which is fair enough. Dunno where religion comes into it *shrug*

Deivid23
08-02-2011, 02:47 AM
Amazing thread :lol:

I personally like to do it and I thought most people did as well, how ignorant :haha:

Filo V.
08-02-2011, 02:49 AM
Let me show you what I prefer. ;)

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt35/uvbeenpotod/whatever-2.gif

Filo V.
08-02-2011, 02:54 AM
OK, on the serious, based on what I've seen, read and talked with friends about this very same thing, like literally, I'd venture that the majority of men don't really enjoy or find appealing at least the thought of eating pussy. Now, the actual act of it, these guys will do a lot of the time and enjoy it. But just thinking about it as a solitary act, they don't really like.

The main reason I've read is the fact they think pussy looks gross, or because they think it's unsanitary. Personally, the 10% straight side of me never had any of these issues, but that's because I'm in tune with what turns me on sexually and have little inhibitions, unlike most who can't really fully enjoy themselves sexually because of psychological hangups.

Deivid23
08-02-2011, 02:58 AM
OK, on the serious, based on what I've seen, read and talked with friends about this very same thing, like literally, I'd venture that the majority of men don't really enjoy or find appealing at least the thought of eating pussy. Now, the actual act of it, these guys will do a lot of the time and enjoy it. But just thinking about it as a solitary act, they don't really like.

In total disagreement with that. I´d say most guys I know like it, must be different cultures and of course sexual preferences

Filo V.
08-02-2011, 03:09 AM
Well, USA is definitely more conservative socially than many other countries, especially developed, 1st world countries. Actually, very much so more conservative. And the fact that around 70-75% of people are between religious and very religious adds that whole issue to the mix. There are a lot of factors involved, but yeah, different people will have different experiences.

Action Jackson
08-02-2011, 03:11 AM
It's pretty simple you don't play sport without warming up, this is no different. I mean if it's all about yourself, then might as well just wank.

star
08-02-2011, 03:43 AM
it's correct, very... but it is nearly word for word what dr phil said the other day so forgive me as i http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/patma2003/smiley-taunt001.gif

:confused:

So, do you think that I watch Dr. Phil, or do you think I am Dr. Phil?

BigJohn
08-02-2011, 03:48 AM
OMG!!

Dr. Phil is on MTF... and he's star. Shocking revelation. I did not see that coming.

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/11/04/3-stooges-dr-phil.jpg

star
08-02-2011, 03:51 AM
OMG!!

Dr. Phil is on MTF... and he's star. Shocking revelation. I did not see that coming.

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/11/04/3-stooges-dr-phil.jpg

But you knew I was a big tennis fan, right? :banana:

BigJohn
08-02-2011, 03:55 AM
But you knew I was a big tennis fan, right? :banana:

The jury is still out on this one... ;)

On a more serious note now, Dr. Phil does the mustache provide extra pleasing powers cunnilingusly-wise?

alfonsojose
08-02-2011, 04:35 AM
Star :eek: So who's Oprah? CD?

star
08-02-2011, 07:34 AM
The jury is still out on this one... ;)

On a more serious note now, Dr. Phil does the mustache provide extra pleasing powers cunnilingusly-wise?

:shrug:

Dunno. With my dough, I don't have to do that stuff to get women.

Gagsquet
08-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Some people wander from the point actually (like Action Jackson for instance). I did not create this thread to ask men if they like eating pussies or not.
The point of this thread is to understand why a lot of girls don't like this practice and if it's geographically related.

Conversely, I never saw a man pretending to dislike heads.

bokehlicious
08-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Lots of girls maybe dislike it but surely most women like it...

Gagsquet
08-02-2011, 11:57 AM

Good point here. It's also age related maybe.

Action Jackson
08-02-2011, 12:34 PM

Like anything isn't it, some love it and others don't. Though that depends if they are emotionally repressed being told that this shit is bad blah, blah, then there are other issues.

star
08-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Some people wander from the point actually (like Action Jackson for instance). I did not create this thread to ask men if they like eating pussies or not.
The point of this thread is to understand why a lot of girls don't like this practice and if it's geographically related.

Conversely, I never saw a man pretending to dislike heads.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor you! When the only ones responding to your question are either gay men or pontificating men. :lol: :lol:

Gagsquet
08-02-2011, 02:35 PM
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor you! When the only ones responding to your question are either gay men or pontificating men and women. :lol: :lol:

Corrected :lol:

Sham Kay
08-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Marmite

/end thread

Nah continue, thought-provoking topic.

tangerine_dream
08-02-2011, 05:26 PM
I don't know any woman who doesn't enjoy a little proper labia loving. Who are these freaks that don't? :unsure:

Great book for the nightstand. :devil:

http://i51.tinypic.com/5ocuox.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/She-Comes-First-Thinking-Pleasuring/dp/0060538252)

Well, USA is definitely more conservative socially than many other countries, especially developed, 1st world countries. Actually, very much so more conservative. And the fact that around 70-75% of people are between religious and very religious adds that whole issue to the mix. There are a lot of factors involved, but yeah, different people will have different experiences.
What does religion have to do with anything? The US south is the most religious region but they have no problem getting anybody pregnant.

Sham Kay
08-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Problem with this sort of thing is you can only really know people's opinions on this by what they SAY is their opinion. Generally straight men act forward and macho when it comes to talking about sex and sex acts.. many will say they're into anything sexually, even if in reality and in practice they dislike it. Women are generally more conservative, even around friends (then again..). Many may find it uncomfortable admitting to liking things like this- which could also skew the actual opinions.

But yeah, men are much more likely to pretend to like it than women, much like with anything sexual. I doubt this particular fact is different in any culture worldwide (could be wrong here..), but many men and women around the world wouldn't even have experienced it due to certain constraints or just the very idea of it. My guess would be most women around the world aren't comfortable with it unless it's with someone they're in a serious relationship with, especially in certain countries with heavy constraints. That's probably why it seems like most don't like the practice.

Or I'm still pontificating. Can't tell.

out_here_grindin
08-02-2011, 06:27 PM
It's pretty simple you don't play sport without warming up, this is no different. I mean if it's all about yourself, then might as well just wank.

If you can't be a cunning linguist than you better be a master debater

alfonsojose
08-07-2011, 06:21 PM
I bet Radek and his lips give Nicole the best posible action :aplot:

Gagsquet
08-07-2011, 06:54 PM
I bet Radek and his lips give Nicole the best posible action :aplot:

Unreal lips I agree

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxdript9MTEZXllk0ED5jDWTbsZCw-oIgBtMyi3FxBiOR0ApaIng

Har-Tru
08-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Does anybody remember that Sopranos episode where this was thematised?

rocketassist
08-08-2011, 06:12 PM
I've found women enjoy it A LOT. Don't see the problem.

Nekromanta
08-08-2011, 08:56 PM
I've found women enjoy it A LOT. Don't see the problem.

Really? I can lick only in whorehouses. I wanted to invite Sophocles to some Hungarian whorehouses, but looks like you Brits have a lot to teach lol

Goldenoldie
08-11-2011, 08:44 PM

Very well said, Jolan. Too many posts in this thread are all about "me, me, me".

Give a little, and live a little.

Caesar1844
08-12-2011, 07:20 AM
Girls who don't want it have never had it done right.

Guys who don't want to do it are lazy and/or selfish.

Chloe le Bopper
08-13-2011, 12:22 AM
This topic reminds me of the time in university that I was at a table with 3 acquaintances of mine, and all of them insisted that they absolutely never masturbated because they did not understand the point. We did not become fast friends.

Anyway, the short answer to some of the questions posed on the first page: women are not encouraged to celebrate their sexuality in the same way that men are. They're encouraged to exploit their sexuality, yes, but not to celebrate it. Not in any country that I've lived in, anyway (Canada, South Korea, Japan, Russia). Perhaps there is a place where this happens.

Barrie_Dude
09-17-2011, 01:44 PM
Yummy, cunninlings!

Filo V.
11-29-2011, 01:08 AM
80% of women fake it on the REGULA'. A majority of women don't have self-confidence in their bodies, in their sexual performances, and love lives. Is it because MEN don't know how to eat the kitty cat? Like I said in this thread, men don't know how to eat it. But they sure love being EATEN OUT themselves. And beg their girlfriends to do it to them without reciprocation.

If this is an accepted practice, why do most people not know how to perform it? That's the real question.

Corey Feldman
11-29-2011, 02:28 AM
Pussy looks, smells and tastes great. Even unwashed pussy smells great. Pussy and beer go especially well together....really?

will take your word for it

Smoke944
11-29-2011, 02:29 AM
really?

will take your word for it

:lol:

Filo V.
11-29-2011, 04:06 AM
I wanted to say something smart alecky to that quote, but honestly, it's just too sick. Unwashed beer smelling pussy. Not a pleasant thought.

Time Violation
11-29-2011, 07:12 AM

:lol: :worship: