I feel like I'm going crazy... [UPDATE POST #31!] [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

I feel like I'm going crazy... [UPDATE POST #31!]

Dmitry Verdasco
07-23-2011, 07:14 AM
for real....

It's like I'm feeling things about a situation that no one else thinks. I've been helping out my parents recently at their business and my sister and her BF also help out, or should I say "help out" - atleast for my sisters BF anyway.

He's SO LAZY! He shows up 1/2 an hour late some days, has 1 hour lunch breaks when everyone else gets 20 mins. When he gets to work - he just gets the paper or a magazine and reads it while everyone else runs around him cleaning and serving (it's a convenience store) - including me and my sister. He also fixes himself breakfast when he turns up, his lunch is covered by my parents as bosses, and then he calls before coming out to our place (me and my sister still live at home) to check if we made him any dinner :help: Also when at home - he does nothing except buys movies off the television and eat our food! It makes me so angry! He gets $600+ a week, pays no rent anywhere, barely pays any food because he eats all my parents and STILL he has no money by weeks end and my sister has to pay for everything he wants (she works, goes to uni, and is paying off an apartment).

Now to top it all off, my parents are raising my rent because the cost of living has gone up so much :help: I explain that maybe he has something to do with it and they tell me to stop whinging :sad: I feel like I'm going crazy and doing EVERYTHING for the family and getting the least return of anyone. At the business, if someone calls in sick - my parents always make me work instead of my sister (fair enough, with uni) or her BF (not fair!) and I've worked nightshifts for 2 months because they can't find any, while my sisters BF works Monday-Friday 7.5 hours a day. He has EVERY weekend off and I've worked every weekend for 2 months! Is this fair or not because I'm the only person around here that thinks I'm doing more and getting less.

Now to top it all off, my sisters BF told his coach that my parents are loaded (they aren't!) and his team want to be sponsored for $8000! for one game of football that is taking place 600km away from where their business is and they said yes! 2 days after they're asking me for money! (they leant me $2600 for fixing some windows and doors at the apartment I'm paying off) but they only leant me that 3 weeks ago and i said I'd pay them back after i buy my second apartment (because I need money sitting their so the bank can see i'm saving) but that will only take 1 more month - and now they're saying i'm selfish and spoilt when I do atleast 10 hours unpaid work at the business alone and am constantly doing work once i get home as well (feeding animals, fixing pipes and fences). atleast i'm planning on paying it back, but my sisters BF wants the $8000 as like a gift? :help: when I bring this up with my family (obviously not my sister or her BF) they say i'm well supported and i shouldn't be complaining - but i'm honestly completely exhausted, tired, underpaid, overworked, stressed - some days i want to die because the toll this family, this business and this unfairness is taking on me is just too much to bear. i cry in the shower almost every other night.

also i just finished work (working 2 hours over, on a saturday, which i wont get paid for . and when i got home my parents asked me sister, and her BF if they could work tonight - they said no (no reason) so my parents told me i'll have to do another 4 hours tonight :sad: i say no but they just say yeah and have monday off. and then monday comes and i have to work again i bet :bigcry: KILL ME! i honestly wanted to drive my car off a bridge on the way home

Smoke944
07-23-2011, 07:34 AM
:scared: :scared:

TMJordan
07-23-2011, 07:37 AM
You need to shank your sisters bf, mate.

Dmitry Verdasco
07-23-2011, 07:42 AM
We used to be mates before they were even going out! 2 and 1/2 hours they've been together, they met at a party of mine. Now i honestly want to tell him how much of a lazy, bludging, selfish **** he is. i feel completely drained and i have no energy to do anything for myself - just for everyone else. i'm in tears again for no reason except that i'm so exhausted

TMJordan
07-23-2011, 07:45 AM
shank him, mate. shank him.

Dmitry Verdasco
07-23-2011, 07:51 AM
Does that mean kill him? You know I'm unstable.

Dmitry Verdasco
07-23-2011, 07:51 AM
I honestly feel like cutting my family out of my life completely.. but I worry about other people too much.

TMJordan
07-23-2011, 07:53 AM
nah, just shank him in the thigh or somthing, teach him a lesson.

TMJordan
07-23-2011, 07:54 AM
Try to make it on your own for a bit, cut them out and have some alone time and see how that goes and then take it from there.

TMJordan
07-23-2011, 07:59 AM
scratch what i just said...just shank the motherf*cker.

Dmitry Verdasco
07-23-2011, 08:20 AM
if i wasnt such a wimp i'd have killed myself by now - this isnt living. i just might

Dmitry Verdasco
07-23-2011, 08:21 AM
this situation has pushed me into depression. i go whole days without smiling or laughing because im constantly on edge, working and worrying. i've sent my cries for help to each of them, and it just seems like they don't care. i've broken down to their faces - they know what im going through but just dont care it seems

JolánGagó
07-23-2011, 09:30 AM
15 hours, that's all you need.

Dmitry Verdasco
07-23-2011, 12:28 PM
been looking online and i genuinely feel like i've got psychotic depression - i feel like i make up vendetta's in my head :help:

Johnny Groove
07-23-2011, 12:49 PM
I agree with Jordan. Shank the dude.

Or just fight him.

Or talk to your sister about cheating on him.

barbadosan
07-23-2011, 01:09 PM
Dmitry, have you got a friend you can say at for a week or two - preferably two. Tell (don't invite discussion), tell your parents you have to be away for a while.

1) You clearly need some breathing room and breathing time
2) If you're doing so much of the work, they should be able to see the difference with you there and with you gone. This should/may change their attitude.
3) When you come back after the two weeks, you need to sit down with them and firmly (don't lose your temper), set out your work hours and parameters
4) If they don't agree to that, you need to start thinking of alternative work/accommodation

Clay Death
07-23-2011, 11:55 PM
take is easy.

life is too valuable and it ends fast enough.

its not that life is so short. its just that we are dead for so damn long.

also it is difficulties that give us a chance to see what we are made of. life throws all kinds of road blocks at us. we have to make it work.

live on friend. life is a miracle. enjoy the dance of existence.

just make it work.

fast_clay
07-24-2011, 12:54 AM
15 hours, that's all you need.

too right mate... would solve issues... great minds think alike... :yeah:

Kat_YYZ
07-24-2011, 08:55 AM
WTF why is OP banned while the poster urging him to assault someone isn't :confused: odd place, this forum.

Gagsquet
07-24-2011, 11:17 AM
Thanks for deleting my post mod ( and Johnny btw) :help:

Garson007
07-24-2011, 12:23 PM
WTF why is OP banned while the poster urging him to assault someone isn't :confused: odd place, this forum.
Makes no sense whatsoever.

JolánGagó
07-24-2011, 01:07 PM
OP banned with no explanation and posts asking for explanation deleted without explanation.

Orwellian.

alfonsojose
07-24-2011, 06:11 PM
Who's OP?

Snowwy
07-25-2011, 01:28 AM
JG: OP not banned for this thread.

Ibracadabra
07-25-2011, 01:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBTXNPZPfbE&ob=av2e

JolánGagó
07-25-2011, 10:00 AM
JG: OP not banned for this thread.

Oh OK, thanks, nice to know. Is that an explanation?

Mimi
07-27-2011, 04:23 AM
oh poor friend :tears: :hug:

ask your sister to dump this useless boy friend :fiery:

and i don't understand your parents, how can they make you pay for the rent. they are your parents and you are still studying right? How come???? :confused:

rocketassist
07-27-2011, 04:49 AM
Regardless of what you think of him as an MTFer (and I've said that) he's not banned and he should at least let the people know he's actually OK. This isn't a safin-rules type suicide threat after all.

JolánGagó
07-27-2011, 09:14 AM
So it's all BS, isn't it? I don't believe a iota.

Chirag
07-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Life is wonderful .Never even think about Suicide .The bad times make the good times that follow more sweeter

Dmitry Verdasco
08-14-2011, 11:09 AM
I'm back! and okay. I guess.

I've gotten better and the situation has gotten better, I think. But that could just be my mood. My father just sent $200 with my sister for a holiday with her BF - which no doubt he would have pissed away on alcohol and gambling :rolleyes: Now she's in her room crying (they just got back today). I've gotten along with him a little better, but he just does shit to turn me off him again. He's a leaching, money hungry, selfish asshole. I know she's my sister but I'm gay and she's way hotter than he his. She should be looked after not treated like a booty call. They have been a couple for 3 YEARS, but he's more worried about his mates and buying sunglasses.

My parents aren't happy that she's crying.

I feel less crazy now, but I'm equally unhappy with the situation.

HOW Y'ALL!?

Dmitry Verdasco
08-15-2011, 10:07 AM
Umm, H311o?!