Woman Dies After Having Sex With A Dog. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Woman Dies After Having Sex With A Dog.

Certinfy
07-08-2011, 03:01 PM
"A 43-year old woman died after suffering a massive allergic reaction brought on after she had sex with a dog in Limerick.

The woman, a mother of four children, suffered the reaction to the dog’s semen after willingly engaging in sex acts with the Alsatian dog in a house in the Patrickswell area of the county.

The woman passed away in October 2008, shortly after intercourse with the dog, and after a three-year investigation it was confirmed that her death occurred due to an adverse reaction suffered after having sex with the animal.

An ambulance was called to an address in Patickswell at approximately 7.30pm on the night that she died and rushed the woman to the Mid-Western Hospital, where she passed away shortly after 8pm.

A source told The Star last night that the unfortunate woman involved came in contact with a man who provided the dog on an internet chatroom.

“Both these people would have been visiting bestiality websites and at some stage it appears they agreed to meet up for sex,” the source said.

“The Alsatian then entered the picture and it appears that intercourse took place between the lady in question and the dog on the night that she died.”

The source confirmed that Gardai who had examined the scene seized an Alsation dog that has been kept in quarantine ever since.

Disturbingly, the source added that the dog “appeared to have been groomed” to have sex with women.

“This was a particularly bizarre and upsetting course,” said the source.

“It genuinely was a shocker...you think you’ve seen it all but then something like this comes along and you’re left scratching your head all over again.”"

http://www.joe.ie/news-politics/current-affairs/irish-woman-dies-after-dog-sex-0013864-1

It's just sad on the children to be fair, absolutely sickening!

Clay Death
07-08-2011, 03:04 PM
how sick and desperate she must have been.

what a terrible tragedy for the sake of her children.

Garson007
07-08-2011, 03:04 PM
How do you groom a dog for sex? :scratch: They're pretty good at it as is.

Jelena
07-08-2011, 03:51 PM
how sick is that? :help: :help:

Nikki♥
07-08-2011, 03:57 PM
My Grandma told me a similar story. She grew up in a small village in the Czech Republic and there were rumors going around that the wife of the mayor had sex with their German Sheppard whenever her husband was on a business trip. One day he came back home earlier and caught his wife and his dog in the act... and killed them both with his rifle.

It sickens me that in the 21st century people are still doing such disgusting things... Come on, if she is that desperate she could have bought herself an inflatable love doll with a giant penis or whatever. Maybe they even sell inflatable dogs for such sickos so there is no need to use a real animal. :cuckoo: When you come to think of it, that is even cruelty to animals.

JolánGagó
07-08-2011, 04:23 PM
why would it be cruelty? what an absurd idea, for sure the dog cannot be forced if he doesn't enjoy it.

Nikki♥
07-08-2011, 04:26 PM
why would it be cruelty? what an absurd idea, for sure the dog cannot be forced if he doesn't enjoy it.

Training a dog to do something which is against his nature is cruelty to animals in my opinion.

JolánGagó
07-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Training a dog to do something which is against his nature is cruelty to animals in my opinion.

Then any training is cruelty, the very existence of dogs is cruelty since it isn't a "natural" animal.

tennisfan856
07-08-2011, 04:37 PM
curious to know what the woman looked like.

samanosuke
07-08-2011, 04:50 PM
so unlucky . poor woman

Kolya
07-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Hmmmm...

Sofonda Cox
07-08-2011, 05:39 PM
I feel sorry for her children.

Johnny Groove
07-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Would it have been so tough to buy a vibrator?

dombrfc
07-08-2011, 06:35 PM
:dog:

superslam77
07-08-2011, 06:58 PM
this is evil i'm gonna puke

lol at the dog icon

Nathaliia
07-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Who was the father of the children?

Betty
07-08-2011, 07:13 PM
:facepalm:

Garson007
07-08-2011, 07:23 PM
My Grandma told me a similar story. She grew up in a small village in the Czech Republic and there were rumors going around that the wife of the mayor had sex with their German Sheppard whenever her husband was on a business trip. One day he came back home earlier and caught his wife and his dog in the act... and killed them both with his rifle.
I just hope the mayor got a murder charge and conviction... Funny enough I've heard quite often that German Sheppard owners are referred to as dogfuckers. :angel:

There is no way how this could be considered animal cruelty. :lol: It's weird though, for sure.

Dildos doesn't beat the real thing, anybody can tell you that. Suggesting that it would be an alternative is absurd. I do however know that animal "inspired" sex toys do exist. Google is your friend, if you want to look it up.

Getting killed from an allergic reaction due to semen is right up there with getting shot on your wedding day. Does anyone know if it's possible to be allergic to human semen? Is it documented? Pretty weird allergy. Of course she had children, so she didn't have problems with her husband.

alfonsojose
07-08-2011, 07:56 PM
:lol:

JolánGagó
07-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Does anyone know if it's possible to be allergic to human semen? Is it documented? Pretty weird allergy. Of course she had children, so she didn't have problems with her husband.

It does exist, it isn't that rare an allergy.

Sapeod
07-08-2011, 08:52 PM
The woman was beyond stupid. I wonder what her family thinks of her? Sick stuff. Of course, you got to feel sorry for her children, for more reasons than one.

Mjau!
07-08-2011, 10:22 PM
I just hope the mayor got a murder charge and conviction... Funny enough I've heard quite often that German Sheppard owners are referred to as dogfuckers. :angel:

There is no way how this could be considered animal cruelty. :lol: It's weird though, for sure.

Dildos doesn't beat the real thing, anybody can tell you that. Suggesting that it would be an alternative is absurd. I do however know that animal "inspired" sex toys do exist. Google is your friend, if you want to look it up.

Getting killed from an allergic reaction due to semen is right up there with getting shot on your wedding day. Does anyone know if it's possible to be allergic to human semen? Is it documented? Pretty weird allergy. Of course she had children, so she didn't have problems with her husband.

It's a little bit gross that you describe :dog: junk as "the real thing".

Sofonda Cox
07-08-2011, 10:22 PM
The woman was beyond stupid. I wonder what her family thinks of her?

Umm they are probably grieving for the loss they have had? Okay so she let a dog jizz up her, people have done worse.

rocketassist
07-09-2011, 03:50 AM
Is it possible for dog semen to get a human pregnant? Or vice versa (god forbid any male specimen that dares attempt that)

straitup
07-09-2011, 03:55 AM
O my...

buddyholly
07-09-2011, 04:17 AM
Is it possible for dog semen to get a human pregnant? Or vice versa (god forbid any male specimen that dares attempt that)

That's we we have species.

BTW, with threads like this to look forward to, you won't even know the NOTW is gone.

Mimi
07-09-2011, 04:26 AM
"
A source told The Star last night that the unfortunate woman involved came [I]in contact with a man who provided the dog on an internet chatroom.

why didn't she have sex with the owner of the dog instead?

Dmitry Verdasco
07-09-2011, 04:29 AM
Bitch was in heat, I guess....

Action Jackson
07-09-2011, 04:32 AM
But was she done doggy style.

Garson007
07-09-2011, 04:50 AM
That's like asking why pedophiles don't just date people in their 20s. :stupid:

:spit: :haha: I knew MTF wasn't exactly the beacon of biological knowledge, but wow... just wow. :o

It's a little bit gross that you describe :dog: junk as "the real thing".

jayjay
07-09-2011, 04:58 AM
That's we we have species.

BTW, with threads like this to look forward to, you won't even know the NOTW is gone.

This isn't NOTW stuff, this is more like Sunday Sport stuff. NOTW is more sophisticated than that.

jayjay
07-09-2011, 04:59 AM

Who says she didn't? It might have been a DP.

Mimi
07-09-2011, 05:41 AM
That's like asking why pedophiles don't just date people in their 20s. :stupid:

coz i guess her reason for having sex with a dog was that she was horny and had no other better choice, but this man would be a better choice than the dog, thats why i was asking :shrug:

Audacity
07-09-2011, 05:52 AM
coz i guess her reason for having sex with a dog was that she was horny and had no other better choice, but this man would be a better choice than the dog, thats why i was asking :shrug:

No, she had sex with the dog because she was into beastiality. She has choices. What you just said is like saying pedophiles have no other choice than to **** a child. No... Incorrect.

jayjay
07-09-2011, 05:56 AM

You're not being serious, are you? Her reason for having sex with the dog was most likely because she wanted/was open to having sex with a dog. As hard as it is to believe, there are people that seemingly want to do this. They usually get paid for doing so.

Awful for her kids. They will need alot of counselling. Knowing your mother died because she willingly got fucked by a dog...

The only thing worse would be being fucked to death by Radek Stepanek.

Pirata.
07-09-2011, 06:30 AM
Does anyone know if it's possible to be allergic to human semen? Is it documented? Pretty weird allergy. Of course she had children, so she didn't have problems with her husband.

Oh man :superlol:

But was she done doggy style.

Surprised it took this long for someone to post this :lol:

Thanos
07-09-2011, 08:16 AM
this why i don't trust dog lovers/enthusiast.

JolánGagó
07-09-2011, 08:24 AM

http://www.whitezine.com/images/tekel-dog-human-face.jpg

Sofonda Cox
07-09-2011, 10:07 AM
This isn't NOTW stuff, this is more like Sunday Sport stuff. NOTW is more sophisticated than that.

Instead they named and shamed paedolphiles inciting lynchings. Was such a classy paper......

SloKid
07-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Does anyone know if it's possible to be allergic to human semen? Is it documented?
It is actually.

Garson007
07-09-2011, 04:43 PM
It is actually.
I guess it's not that big of an issue generally (as in potentially lethal), since humans create a lot less semen than for instance dogs. Then again I have friend who can't get a whiff of peanuts or he'll suffocate.

GSMnadal
07-09-2011, 09:37 PM
The words 'Darwin award' were the first to pop into my head after reading this.

fast_clay
07-09-2011, 10:21 PM
goin a bit OTT with the old man's best friend thing innit

Mjau!
07-09-2011, 10:39 PM
since humans create a lot less semen than for instance dogs.

I find it disturbing that you know this. :o

Certinfy
07-09-2011, 11:00 PM
I guess it's not that big of an issue generally (as in potentially lethal), since humans create a lot less semen than for instance dogs. Then again I have friend who can't get a whiff of peanuts or he'll suffocate.
You're right, but I don't think it's to do with the quantity released, can anyone confirm?

JolánGagó
07-10-2011, 11:47 AM
http://www.wellness.com/reference/allergies/semen-allergy/

JolánGagó
07-10-2011, 11:49 AM
I find it disturbing that you know this. :o

In past centuries you'd be one of those burning others alive just for knowing things. Terribly disgusting.

Sofonda Cox
07-10-2011, 02:24 PM
In past centuries you'd be one of those burning others alive just for knowing things. Terribly disgusting.

Fail - they would have burned her first.

ShotmaKer
07-11-2011, 02:07 PM
Sick :o

alfonsojose
07-11-2011, 04:27 PM
http://www.whitezine.com/images/tekel-dog-human-face.jpg

:haha: :haha: :haha: :scared:

TheBoiledEgg
07-11-2011, 05:01 PM

maybe the dog looked better than the owner :o

Melly Flew Us
07-11-2011, 07:04 PM
"[I]A 43-year old woman died after suffering a massive allergic reaction brought on after she had sex with a dog in Limerick.

oh god i forgot about bestiality - i was absolutely shocked when i saw this thread, actually crossed my legs and winced in pain.

just awful if true.
oh my god i just came in here to delete my post coz i can't bear to see this thread but i've changed my mind. might change it again in a mo!

Garson007
07-11-2011, 08:15 PM
i just came in here
http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1187355132/smile_normal.jpeg

Nadull_tard
07-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Dog owned her.

BigJohn
07-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Would it have been so tough to buy a vibrator?

One wagging left and right?

The words 'Darwin award' were the first to pop into my head after reading this.

Too late for that since her genes have already been passed to the next generation.

!VamosRafa!
07-19-2011, 03:08 AM
OH MY GAWD :hysteric:
That is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard :help:

inoculate
07-22-2011, 12:04 AM
disgusting

Filo V.
07-22-2011, 02:02 AM
The fact that some people are actually interested in this sort of story is almost as disgusting as the act this deceased women engaged in itself.

Arkulari
07-22-2011, 06:30 AM
This makes me remember the case of that dude who died after he got a horse to penetrate him anally :o

If you're gonna be a size queen either hire a gigolo under your specifications, get fisted by a muscled guy or buy a scary big dildo, don't do the interspecies thing :stupid:

Garson007
07-22-2011, 12:03 PM
The fact that some people are actually interested in this sort of story is almost as disgusting as the act this deceased women engaged in itself.
Hurrr. You're such a fucking bigot. :wavey: I love psychology, especially sexual psychology, so I find stuff like this utterly fascinating.

JolánGagó
07-22-2011, 12:30 PM

So you expect ppl to be interested in every detail -real or imaginary- of your sexual life, not to mention the excruciating beauty procedures you engage in every time you step out of your place, yet you find it "disgusting" to be interested in "this sort of story"... quite funnny to say the least.

mark73
07-22-2011, 01:07 PM

:lol::haha:

Black Adam
07-22-2011, 07:47 PM
http://www.taylorherring.com/blog_content/uploads/2011/03/snoop_dogg.jpg
Man, Snoop is baaaad!!!

Navratil
08-12-2011, 02:11 PM
How the hell did she get the dog to do that? :O

Garson007
08-12-2011, 02:40 PM
How the hell did she get the dog to do that? :O
You've never seen a dog trying to hump... well anything and everything? I'm pretty sure it can't be hard to entice a dog.

Topspindoctor
08-15-2011, 07:33 AM

No, because in order for different species to interbreed, they need to be at least with same family (i.e have a lot of similar genetic material).

Dog and human are different families with vastly different chromosome count, which means the sperm won't have enough common genetic material to "recognize" the female egg in order to fertilize it.

Even if it were possible, the off spring produced would be sterile, so you wouldn't be able to create new species by interbreeding.

Sofonda Cox
08-15-2011, 08:46 PM
You've never seen a dog trying to hump... well anything and everything? I'm pretty sure it can't be hard to entice a dog.

Two shots of vodka where I live.

Hian-GOAT
09-08-2011, 10:30 AM
:spit:
You went over the limits God gave to we humans. That's the right punishment.
http://www.google.it/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://images.wikia.com/villains/images/6/6b/Mrs_carmody.jpg&sa=X&ei=_YpoTubDApPO4QTW74XpDA&ved=0CAYQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGt_ybuZx6x9r4RIv_YVbuJuZGU0A