Hi Guys,write Robin something and I will try to send them to him during the ChinaOpen [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Hi Guys,write Robin something and I will try to send them to him during the ChinaOpen

sunzhewyq
07-05-2011, 04:16 PM
As we all known,Robin has a big pressure of defending the points :banghead: this latter half of the year.I hope we can write something to cheer him up.:wavey:

i designed a T-shirt for both Robin and us.Just like the bag used by Andy Murray durling the Wimbledon Championship,i will print the words,your guys write to him,on that T-shirt.:)

you can send the them to my email box:sunzhewyq@126.com

Forgiving me for my poor english.hope you can understand what i said.......T.T:)

AgnRus
07-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Cool idea Jonathan! I'll send to you a mail later...

starluk
07-09-2011, 05:03 AM
我也想去中网 到时候带上我 ~

sunzhewyq
07-09-2011, 12:04 PM
我也想去中网 到时候带上我 ~

:angel:中网不是你想来,想来就能来。。。呜哈哈哈哈。。

sunzhewyq
07-13-2011, 04:30 AM
Robin has confirmed that he will come to Beijing this year.News from ChinaOpen....

so ...anyone else??

minh
07-13-2011, 06:22 AM
Robin!! May you return your excellent form like the beginning of the season to win more titles. It's not how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up. I will always beside you, support you and cheer you up regardless of your win or loss. Good success!!!

This is what i want to say to Robin, Jonathan. I'm afraid my English is not good enough for you to understand :(. hope you see it.

sunzhewyq
07-13-2011, 08:35 AM
Robin!! May you return your excellent form like the beginning of the season to win more titles. It's not how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up. I will always beside you, support you and cheer you up regardless of your win or loss. Good success!!!

This is what i want to say to Robin, Jonathan. I'm afraid my English is not good enough for you to understand :(. hope you see it.

got it:p

sunzhewyq
09-15-2011, 08:17 AM
aha,here it is...

http://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/data/500/100.jpg

sorry,i am sooooo thin..the size of the T-shirt is a little large for me....

on the back of it,there is a tennis ball(looks not very clear) which is made up of your words...

DanaKz
09-15-2011, 08:46 AM
Jonathan, it's COOL!!!

sunzhewyq
09-15-2011, 10:27 AM
Jonathan, it's COOL!!!

:D,thanks Dana..