does Joachim still live in Sweden? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

does Joachim still live in Sweden?

Ballbuster
10-07-2004, 04:01 AM
hi. I saw on JJ's atp bio that his residence is still listed in Sweden. I find this odd because the rest of Sweden's successful tennis players reside outside of sweden(places like monte carlo).

does anyone if it is correct that he still resides in Sweden?

star
10-07-2004, 04:06 AM
He might still live there because he hasn't really started to make that much money yet. There's an interview with Robin where he says he still lives in Sweden for the moment, but if he starts making a lot more money, he might think about living in Monaco.

jmgsdoubsprtnr
10-07-2004, 04:57 AM
i think i read somewhere that he does still live in Sweden, he likes it there and is not ready to leave home yet... it was either him or robin that said that, im not sure.

Sommarsverige
10-07-2004, 06:24 AM
Pim Pim still lives in Sweden, but he will move to London soon (he said before christmas). He says he has very good possibilities to pracice in London and this is why he wants to move there. He didn´t seem to like Monaco that much.

This was in a Swedish newspaper during the US Open, but I have the article at home and don´t remember everything exactly. If there was more information in it, I will let you guys know!

Aleksa's Laydee
10-07-2004, 09:52 AM
Pim Pim still lives in Sweden, but he will move to London soon (he said before christmas). He says he has very good possibilities to pracice in London and this is why he wants to move there. He didn´t seem to like Monaco that much.

This was in a Swedish newspaper during the US Open, but I have the article at home and don´t remember everything exactly. If there was more information in it, I will let you guys know!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! LONDON OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kristen
10-07-2004, 09:58 AM
Maybe he wants to hang out with Simon Aspelin ;) At least there's another Swede around, and he's not far from home :yeah:

Hey, how far is Middlesex from London? Wayne Arthurs lives there apparently.

Maybe he'll shack up with Jaslyn in Oz at the end of his career... lol

Aleksa's Laydee
10-07-2004, 12:36 PM
hmmm about 2 hours....i thought wayne was a london based boy ;)

Hmmm Joachim could move to north london and live next door to ALEX :haha: my heaven!!! :drool:

Canuck_Chick
10-07-2004, 08:19 PM
hmmm about 2 hours....i thought wayne was a london based boy ;)

Hmmm Joachim could move to north london and live next door to ALEX :haha: my heaven!!! :drool:

You would like that, wouldn't u ;) :haha::haha:

Aleksa's Laydee
10-07-2004, 08:26 PM
You would like that, wouldn't u ;) :haha::haha:

Just a little bit :lol: HEHE :o

Jexy
10-07-2004, 09:44 PM
LOL.... I'm just gonna hope he meant London, Canada *Hopes* :lol:

Sharon
10-07-2004, 10:23 PM
:lol: i just hope he wants to relocate to somewhere closer to where i live :p

but london... hmm, i wouldnt have thought he would move there of all places

star
10-07-2004, 11:15 PM
Edberg based himself in London during his pro career. He liked it a lot. Maybe Pim likes it too.

Ballbuster
10-07-2004, 11:33 PM
are the taxes in England that much lower than in Sweden?

Canuck_Chick
10-08-2004, 12:40 AM
LOL.... I'm just gonna hope he meant London, Canada *Hopes* :lol:

:haha::haha::haha: London, Ontario would be very convenient ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
10-08-2004, 07:43 AM
:lol: i just hope he wants to relocate to somewhere closer to where i live :p

but london... hmm, i wouldnt have thought he would move there of all places

I amazed...i thought he'd move to aus first :scratch: ooo i hope he trains at queens then i can see him :D

Jexy
10-08-2004, 01:35 PM
yeah... I'm confused too.. I would have thought that he would prefer Aus... Is there a London in AUs? :p But yeah, maybe him and her both wanna start house in London? speculation? *lol... how rumours get started :p*

Devotee
11-30-2004, 04:41 AM
are the taxes in England that much lower than in Sweden?

At one time, Sweden had the highest taxes in the world!
I think the Swedes finally got ticked off about that & wanted to make
some changes.
Anyway, any Swedes on this forum can enlighten us.

jmgsdoubsprtnr
11-30-2004, 05:08 AM
hi devotee! first time posting in the Sweden forum? welcome!

Devotee
11-30-2004, 05:18 AM
Actually I posted on Enqvist a long time ago. :)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
11-30-2004, 05:41 AM
:drool: oooh, good choice!! :hearts:

Aleksa's Laydee
11-30-2004, 08:21 AM
has he moved yet anyone know? :D

Jexy
11-30-2004, 01:20 PM
I would think he's busy now, he might after he finishes playing,... unless someone else is moving his stuff for him.

Sommarsverige
11-30-2004, 06:13 PM
I think Jexy´s right. I haven´t heard anything yet,
but I would imagine he will move after he played this
match in London.
But he has to move fast, because I heard somewhere that
he will fly to Australia in the middle of december. But if he needs
help with the moving, I would offer me to help him :lol:

Aleksa's Laydee
11-30-2004, 07:11 PM
he could be leaving England within the next two weeks then :sad:

Sommarsverige
12-13-2004, 07:39 PM
I don´t understand anything longer, but I just found a very little article on tennis.se with the following content:

Pim-Pim flyttar utomlands
Södertäljes tennisstjärna Joachim Pim-Pim Johansson har flyttat till Monte Carlo.

Dels av satteskäl, dels för att träningsmöjligheterna är bättre.

Pim Pim has moved to Monte Carlo. The reasons are the lower taxes and the better practice possibilities.

Unfortunately this is all in the article. There must be a longer article, but the problem is that you only get access when you are registered on the site of the newspaper and you receive this newspaper regularly.
The article was published on 9th december.

I really don´t understand it, because it was so sure that Pim Pim should move to London :confused:
Maybe he thought about that decision again and decided that the weather is much better in Monte Carlo?? No idea...

But I will search the Swedish pages for more information the next days ;)

jmgsdoubsprtnr
12-13-2004, 11:15 PM
maybe so that he can practice with the other Swedes... pretty much all of them live in Monte Carlo, so maybe for practice/DC reasons? i think a lot of other players, not only swedes, also live there. it must be tennis city :hearts:

Canuck_Chick
12-13-2004, 11:25 PM
hmmm...monte carlo's a good choice. i still think he should move to canada :p

jmgsdoubsprtnr
12-13-2004, 11:58 PM
haha, or illinois! it might be too cold though... he would lose his tan! (and blonde hair too!)

Canuck_Chick
12-14-2004, 12:15 AM
lol...we wouldn't want that now would we :p. maybe it would just be easier if i moved to monte carlo :shrug::lol:

Kristen
12-14-2004, 12:43 AM
Dont you have to get some sort of invitation or have certain requirements to live in monte carlo? I don't really mind where he goes... he lives in Australia for at least one month per year ;)

Aleksa's Laydee
12-14-2004, 03:43 PM
NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo :sobbing: :sobbing:

Jexy
12-14-2004, 11:38 PM
hmmm...monte carlo's a good choice. i still think he should move to canada :p

:haha: I wholehartedly support this idea!