POST pictures of KIWI !!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

POST pictures of KIWI !!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

knight_ley
10-07-2004, 02:26 AM
This is long overdue I think.... Everyone needs to post some of your fave pictures of Nicolas :) We'll all probably end up getting pictures we hadn't seen before! Yay!!!

:kiss:

pryss
10-08-2004, 01:51 AM
Kiwi. pictures. that Mary hasnt seen before? that sounds like a challenge. :)
(hi. lol bring on the Kiefer looove!) note: i'm trying to post some of the bigger ones. this is a challenge, though, they dont look good resized. :sad:

knight_ley
10-08-2004, 04:53 AM
Kiwi. pictures. that Mary hasnt seen before? that sounds like a challenge. :)
(hi. lol bring on the Kiefer looove!) note: i'm trying to post some of the bigger ones. this is a challenge, though, they dont look good resized. :sad:

HEY!!!!!!!! I didnt know you were on here!!! KIEF-POP!!!!!! hahahaha.....
Um, the second one I never saw before....... You guys seem to be able to find obsure ones Mary has not seen....... umhelloBOXINGhello*dies* <33333333

pryss
10-09-2004, 04:21 AM
OH MARY THE LAST ONE HE'S POINTING AT ME *dead*

Neely
10-09-2004, 02:16 PM
a few articles with images :) :angel:

Washa Koroleva
10-09-2004, 03:22 PM
Simpleternity! You must be from LJ! ;) I'm elmagogirl there btw :)
Nice articles! Thanx Neely! :hug:

sol
10-09-2004, 04:26 PM
Thanks to everyone, for the pics and articles! :hug: :kiss:
I'm missing Kiwi! :sad:

Fee
10-09-2004, 08:22 PM
Tommy and Nic :drool: What a lovely place to be stuck in the middle of... *thud*

sol
10-09-2004, 09:34 PM
:hearts: http://nicolaskiefer.tripod.com/lmoohl.jpg

pryss
10-10-2004, 03:12 PM
oh wow, that second picture makes it look like he has a bowl haircut! freaked me out for a sec... (:
i call it the "mushroom"

knight_ley
10-10-2004, 10:16 PM
aww you guys i left for the weekend and come back to so many pretty pictures of Kief!!!!!!!! <3333333333333

kiwiteami
10-11-2004, 01:15 AM
Thanks for the pics.Can he look bad on one of them?? I think not.Until we see him again playing,that puts a smile :D on my face! lol

knight_ley
10-11-2004, 02:23 AM
Hey guys I'm back! I spent the weekend in NYC to see SNL, and I met a German boy :hearts: and talked to him about Kiefer! Hahahaha! It was awesome cuz he knew like MORE than I did! wtf!?!!! But it was awesome x10! I enjoyed hanging out with him :angel: Here are some Kiwi pictures!!!!!!

I love you guys!!!!!!!! :kiss:

knight_ley
10-11-2004, 03:38 AM
no clue.

knight_ley
10-12-2004, 01:37 AM
The first two are more of those boxing ones again JC Ferrero :boxing: :woohoo:

And the next two are just hottness...... hehehe :hearts:

The last one is from Halle this past year... :drool:

knight_ley
10-12-2004, 02:00 AM
hahaha i know thats the first thing i noticed too ;)

pryss
10-12-2004, 11:46 PM
the one from Halle was the one that i resized about 100 million times to post here....why didn't i think of cropping? :\ lol we missed you mary. <3

sol
10-13-2004, 12:37 AM
:inlove: http://www.tennis-center.de/images/pics/atp_sp/kiefer1_2.jpg

knight_ley
10-13-2004, 01:46 AM
man.... here i go.........

kiwiteami
10-13-2004, 02:03 AM
Thanks Simpleternity you just put my favourite picture of Nicolas,the fifth one where he is wearing that funky shirt..I LOVE it.I've been trying to put it on the board BUT againt,I can,t! lol I miss him :(

knight_ley
10-13-2004, 02:12 AM
aww!!! see i read your mind and thought i'd help you out :) that one is one of my faves as well.. my all time faves are these three ::

kiwiteami
10-13-2004, 02:19 AM
The guy looks good everywhere! :p but I also like the ones like in the forest,his shirt is open and one in the tree...they are all nice. :worship:

knight_ley
10-13-2004, 02:41 AM
mmmhmmm!!!! OK FINE I'LL POST THEM! lol i'm gonna end up posting all of the ones i have tonight at this rate! ;)

knight_ley
10-13-2004, 05:35 AM
SO.......... I spent three hours fumbling my way around a Rainer message board that was in all German -- which I do not speak... lol... but I found some VERY nice things of Kiwi.... including my new fave pic of him (the first one)..... mmm... here are some of what i found :)

kiwiteami
10-13-2004, 09:11 PM
Thanks again Simpleternity for putting my fav. pics.I love the first one that you just put,I have it as a screensaver on my computer. :p

Neely
10-14-2004, 12:43 AM
The fifth pic of post #33 is one of my favorite ones and also one of the most characteristic ones for Kiwi. This is Kiwi's typical way of pumping his fist when he won :D :clap2:

He also did the same after his win against Safin. It looked the same.

But I only saw it after wins so far when the match was already over. During the match when he broke or when he made a very important point it looks very different and I think he doesn't close his eyes then ;)

knight_ley
10-14-2004, 02:22 AM
i found some new --well "new to me"-- pix!! :eek:

Neely
10-14-2004, 02:29 AM
I remember the last four pics, they are all four from Halle this year. And maybe the 2nd one as well, but I don't know this for sure.

knight_ley
10-14-2004, 03:46 AM
Yea they are from Halle this past year... I don't know about the 2nd one either... I just found them this afternoon..... I've been fumbling around German sites / message boards trying to find new-to-me pictures since I don't speak German....... I can't find anywhere that regularly posts pix of him, so that's what I'm trying to start here... :)

knight_ley
10-14-2004, 04:10 AM
yea thats fine :) that's my name ;) hehe.... :)

knight_ley
10-14-2004, 06:02 AM
hello :) yea esther (pryss) and i are friends from outside of here, so that's why she calls me that..... but yea mary is much easier to type... hehee.... and hello amanda :)

knight_ley
10-14-2004, 06:42 AM
hahahaha!!!!!!!!! i need to become a common phrase....

knight_ley
10-15-2004, 06:31 PM
Kiwi posted some new pix on his site today.... A few of my faves are attached.... Amanda, you are going to like the first one ;)

i love the 2nd one... his face is priceless.... & the 4th one :devil:

sol
10-15-2004, 08:25 PM
Great pics Mary :hearts:
Thanks! :D
http://www.sport1.at/pub/catennistrophy/English/spieler/pics/71.jpg

knight_ley
10-15-2004, 08:42 PM
oooh!!!!!!! i like that one you just posted!!!! do you know what it is from??? :kiss:

sol
10-15-2004, 09:05 PM
I'm not sure.:confused: It's an old picture from http://www.sport1.at/coremedia/generator

kiwiteami
10-15-2004, 09:13 PM
Why are you doing this to me Simpleternity? all those new pics are killing me!! :p I miss him even more now!lol.I love the third one..love it..thanks a lot. :worship:

knight_ley
10-15-2004, 09:23 PM
aww i'm sorry!!!!!!!!!! i'm trying to keep this place kicking while he's not around so much!!!!!!!

knight_ley
10-16-2004, 03:00 AM
man its gonna be insane and i cannot wait !!!! :) :)

kiwiteami
10-16-2004, 03:59 AM
More pics..lol..in the same day!! :worship: In that pic with Andy,he looks like a real strong man compare to Andy who is taller.Yes he looks like a REAL man,just the way I like men..he doesn,t look like a kid! lol..god I need some sleep! lol.I am going to see if the french tennis mag is out tomorrow and I will let you know if there are some pics of Nicolas,or an interview,well mAYBE ,he is half french and I lOVE his accent when he speaks french but he told ME (ME french canadian and my mom is french from france) that I have the accent!! lol. :p

knight_ley
10-16-2004, 05:22 AM
i have heard him speakign english and german, but never french! aww you must let us know if he is in that magazine! then maybe you can scan it for us!

kiwiteami
10-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Well bAD NEWS the french tennis mag is not out this week end.I'll go another place tomorrow to see if they have it. :mad: If there is something about Nicolas,I'll scan it no problem.Yes he has the most beautiful accent in french,the same accent as his mom I think cause she is from Mulouse,France.Well I NEVER heard him speak english,well just a little when he spoke at some tournaments.And german,he was speaking to his coach in the elevator in german when I was in there too,I couldn,t understand a damn word!! lol

knight_ley
10-16-2004, 09:57 PM
hahahaa you were in an elevator with him? thats awesome....... my head would have exploded.

kiwiteami
10-16-2004, 10:38 PM
Yes I was,he had just arrived at the hotel,I followed him,he went in the elevator with his coach and the guy with all his luggages..no place for me,I waved at him and said "no place for me (in french) he told the guy to push himself and I got in,I was clued between him and his coach and like a total gentleman,since we were on the same floor,he told me to leave the elevator before him but I told him no,you have too many bags,I'll keep the doors openned and I did,he thanked me and looked where was my room..lol..what a cutie.That was my second time with him in the elevator,the first time was in Miami,I didn't care much about him then,the elevator openned,I was going down,and there he was alone,we just starred at each other .I got in and I felt that the ride going down was SO long..lol.

knight_ley
10-16-2004, 11:20 PM
omg that is amazing........ i seroiusly think my head would explode if i got that close to him...... like even if i was, i dont think i'd be able to speak..... i'd be in awe cuz i've loved him for sooo long and have never even seen him play... mann... that is awesome.

pryss
10-17-2004, 01:32 PM
looking back over the thread, i realised that it didn't even register that she was using your name! i was thinking of it like, "oh mary" in the "oh jesus" sense... (:

lol i never noticed that...but ya i guess that would make sense too ;)
anyway here's one from RCA :) wheee pufferfish love! <3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/polyesther/Tennis/51112698.jpg

RodFan08
10-17-2004, 05:24 PM
Nice Pic:)

knight_ley
10-17-2004, 05:50 PM
Esther, you and your pufferfish faces....... hehehe :p

kiwiteami
10-17-2004, 06:07 PM
Well I bought the french tennis mag and guess what? nothing about Nicolas.They have great pics of the Olympics but none of him.a pic of Rainer and lots of Rodger and andy.They only said that when he withdrew at the US Open it was a very wise and difficult decision. :worship: and Yes wow what a beautiful pic,I miss him. :sad:

knight_ley
10-17-2004, 06:16 PM
HOW CAN YOU TALK ABOUT THE OLYMPICS AND NOT TALK ABOUT HIM???? ugh.... newspapers and magazines make me so angry..... how can they still focus on Roddick and Federer when Kiwi won the silver, and neither of them got any medal.... UGH!

pryss
10-17-2004, 06:18 PM
Well I bought the french tennis mag and guess what? nothing about Nicolas.They have great pics of the Olympics but none of him.a pic of Rainer and lots of Rodger and andy.They only said that when he withdrew at the US Open it was a very wise and difficult decision. :worship: and Yes wow what a beautiful pic,I miss him. :sad:

ah well, they mentioned him at least...-le sigh-

and oh, mary, leave me alone....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/polyesther/Tennis/51123259.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/polyesther/Tennis/51079041.jpg (stupid water mark!)

knight_ley
10-17-2004, 06:25 PM
jefwdioajsdiofhjasdiofhewioaf
awefjiawefjoiewjfiojawe
fweaiojfjewioafjoiejfoijewoi
ESTHER!!!!!!!!!!
jaoeifwjfoiawejfoijwaeoif
waejfowieajfoijewofjoewi

YOU FOUND MORE PIX MARY HAS NOT SEEN BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*

pryss
10-17-2004, 06:39 PM
tee hee, i'm good.... ;)

knight_ley
10-17-2004, 06:42 PM
post more for me!!!! i have to leave for work but meeeeeeep!!!!! now i'm all giddy!

pryss
10-17-2004, 06:49 PM
yes ma'am!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/polyesther/Tennis/51114543.jpg

Neely
10-17-2004, 09:53 PM
great pictures! :D :D :)

thanks to everybody in here :clap2:

knight_ley
10-18-2004, 02:03 AM
more more more!!!!! hehehe....... :)

Esther, you have murdered me, you know that right? I might have to have you take over for me in the Kief department cuz my brain has exploded because of you ;) Come to the USO next summer!!!!!!!!

Yea, anyway, MORE MORE MORE MORE!

They are all from RCA Championship Final this year except for the last one which is from Cincy when he attacked the net..... lol..... :devil:

credit for the pictures goes to :: nicolaskiefer.tripod.com (http://nicolaskiefer.tripod.com)

pryss
10-18-2004, 03:51 AM
more more more!!!!! hehehe....... :)

Esther, you have murdered me, you know that right? I might have to have you take over for me in the Kief department cuz my brain has exploded because of you ;) Come to the USO next summer!!!!!!!!

well HELLO i just died tooooo!
fjalejflakdfja;kefj; those RCA pictures taherofahfad;lfauejf;alsdjf;ahewf;ahf *dead* and lol, mary, you keep kiefer department to yourself and i'll take over kiefer himself............ ;)

lol, i'd love to go to USO next summer. i should start a Send-Esther-to-USO fund or something. :D

if any of you come to montreal next summer, i'll greet you with "WE-LOVE-KIEFER" bodypainting cuz i'm gonna be there for shure :)

knight_ley
10-18-2004, 05:25 AM
i might take a road trip up too! we should all meet up in montreal!!!!! hhaha... we'll be awesome in our german flag colored clothes one...... i'll wear the "German -- He's Mine" shirt from AE!!!!! and we'll all be teenies with "I heart Kiefer" on our faces!!! man! that would rule... lol....

knight_ley
10-18-2004, 05:45 AM
aww!!! if you can make it to PA you can drive up with us! lol....

lmfao he's probably never had girls at his matches with liek german flags on their faces........we should like each wear a shirt with a letter on it.... like i'd have "K" you would have "I", esther would haev "E" and so on...... to spell out kiefer.. lfmao! we would be such nerds but it would rule

pryss
10-18-2004, 10:51 PM
aww!!! if you can make it to PA you can drive up with us! lol....

lmfao he's probably never had girls at his matches with liek german flags on their faces........we should like each wear a shirt with a letter on it.... like i'd have "K" you would have "I", esther would haev "E" and so on...... to spell out kiefer.. lfmao! we would be such nerds but it would rule

we should so do that.
inspiration:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/polyesther/Tennis/2507523.jpg

please come, any of you, i'll love you forever...

pryss
10-19-2004, 01:23 AM
i think we'd get kicked out if we took our shirts off..... ;)

pryss
10-19-2004, 11:10 PM
anyway here you go.
http://tennisredaktion.de/content/images/kiefer_nicolas_007.jpghttp://tennisredaktion.de/images_reportagen/kiefer_nicolas_006.jpg
http://www.rp-online.de/layout/showbilder/451_kiefer%20sagt%20danke.jpg

knight_ley
10-19-2004, 11:45 PM
awwn i love that first one... you need to post more of those getty ones! mary likes those!!!! i dont know where you get them, but dont tell me cuz they're the only ones you surpise me wtih! hehe!!!!!!!

weee! i dont think i ever saw the last one tho!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! :devil:

knight_ley
10-20-2004, 06:31 AM
ok guys, i feel like a tool cuz i have added exactly zero Kiwi pix on here today!

SO HEEEEEEEEEEERRE I GO!!!!! :devil:

knight_ley
10-20-2004, 05:14 PM
new picture!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

*J*
10-22-2004, 07:39 PM
Great pictures u guys. :yeah: :worship:

If i find out how to post pictures, i will post some here. ;) :angel:

Neely
10-23-2004, 01:59 AM
If i find out how to post pictures, i will post some here. ;) :angel:
well that's very easy... Click on "go advanced" and you have two options. Either clicking on "manage attachments" and there you can select the files/pictures you want to upload directly from your harddisk or you have the URL and use the "insert image" button that looks like this ---> http://67.19.129.138/mtf/images/editor/insertimage.gif
copy and paste the URL into the form and send the post.

damn easy! Feel free to try it out... :yeah: ;)

knight_ley
10-23-2004, 06:39 AM
I just got home...... Changed my avatar to my fave pic of Kiwi ever..... Had drama with it...... got it fixed....... had it get messed up again... :( so i called some friends to have a movie night........ and thought I'd hope over here in between flicks to post some pictures!! :yeah:

sooooooo......... here are some pictures :devil:

kiwiteami
10-23-2004, 04:57 PM
Well I just bought the Us tennis magazine with Jennifer Capriati on the cover.Guess what? well NO,no article about Nicolas (dream on!) but a small but gorgeous pic of him when he was at the Wilson party,he,s with some guy,don,t know who but he looks so nice,cute,etc and again he,s in black..lol.Yes I can scan the pic but like 100 times I tried to post it and I CAN'T (I have to go back to being a brunette! lol) so maybe someone else will buy the mag and put thepic here or I can email it to someone.. :)

knight_ley
10-23-2004, 05:47 PM
*goes to Border's right now to get the magazine*

knight_ley
10-23-2004, 06:19 PM
boo! i just went to borders and they dont have it yet :( they still have the old one with Federer on the cover. I will be checking back all week for it and when I get it i'll scan it for everyone :yeah:

Neely
10-23-2004, 06:34 PM
I think you don't have to scan it anymore. As far I have understood kiwiteami's post she already could scan it, but it just didn't work attaching the picture to display it here in the forums.
I have already sent her a private message with my email in it so she can email me the file and that I can look if I can attach it, or if necessary, convert it somehow (maybe it's too big, or it is a not-supported file format etc.).

knight_ley
10-23-2004, 06:52 PM
Oh snap Mary cannot read! lol I got too excited with the fact that he's in a magazine 2 months in a row that I didnt read very carefully the rest of her post!!!! lol........ I suck.

kiwiteami
10-24-2004, 01:17 AM
Well 2 people have now the picture from the us tennis mag so it should be on the board pretty soon.It is very small so I enlarged it but it is not very clear..I did my best! lol. :p

Neely
10-24-2004, 01:22 AM
that's the picture of Karine's magazine she has scanned

thanks for that, it seemed to have worked now! :yeah:

kiwiteami
10-24-2004, 01:44 AM
Thanks Neely.I know that it,s not very clear but like I said you should see how small the pic is plus there is some guy next to him but i cut him out..lol.Who cares about him,I don,t even know him! lol

Neely
10-24-2004, 02:02 AM
sure, it's difficult to make good quality out of a small picture. How good the scan will be always depends on the quality of the original picture and its resolution. Main thing is that we can recognize him ;) :yeah:

knight_ley
10-24-2004, 02:18 AM
Thank you Neely and Kiwiteami for posting that! I cannot wait to pick up that magazine this week.... If only my Borders would hurry up and stock it :mad: Mmmm.... Kiwi looks very VERY nice in that picture :devil:

kiwiteami
10-24-2004, 03:00 AM
It is weird that Me from montreal,canada has the Us tennis mag and you,simpleternity,who lives in the usa don,t have it.We have a tennis mag in canada but I would never buy that crap since they only put canadian players in it so really do I need to explain why I don,t buy it!! :devil:

knight_ley
10-24-2004, 06:48 AM
yea my border's normally stocks new mags on Sundays, so if it just came out then it shoudl be there tomorrow :) *crosses fingers*

knight_ley
10-24-2004, 06:24 PM
Some random pix for today cuz i'm in the best mood ever....... :D :banana:

kiwiteami
10-25-2004, 01:13 AM
Nice pics Simpleternity,i needed that I'm having a bad day! :sad: But who's the girl? That's not his girlfriend!!

knight_ley
10-25-2004, 02:59 AM
no thats not Inga, that's Miss Germany... i dont know what year it was taken tho :)

Sophie2000
10-26-2004, 06:54 PM
Very nice pictures... many thanks ! :worship:

Is he going to the Paris Masters next week ?

Neely
10-26-2004, 08:31 PM
no, he's out for the whole rest of the season

knight_ley
10-27-2004, 11:38 PM
2 new pictures from his site!!!!!!!! i'm assuming they're from last week (i think thats when it was) when he did that exibition with Hannover 96 :devil:

Neely
10-28-2004, 12:00 AM
VERY COOL!
Thanks a million!

I didn't even notice these new pics in his picture section yet!

damn, what would I have given to watch this "football game" at the sideline :rolleyes: :tears:

knight_ley
10-28-2004, 12:57 AM
hahaha you're welcome! i'm a little psycho and check his pic sections everytime he updates in hopes for a picture of ANYTHING, and today we got two!!!!!

here are two other pix i found tonight while searching the net for him :) i've never seen them before...

neely, looking at your signature i'm sure you will agree with me... he needs the goatee!!!!!!

:devil:

Space Cowgirl
10-28-2004, 12:58 PM
2 new pictures from his site!!!!!!!! i'm assuming they're from last week (i think thats when it was) when he did that exibition with Hannover 96 :devil:

What's with the yellow band on his left wrist? Is that the Lance Armstrong thingie?

pryss
10-28-2004, 03:48 PM
ok i've been kinda out of it cuz my computer's stupid and doesn't let me into MTF. I'm on school computer right now. Making a full use of it.
Oh mary the soccer pictures... :D
thanks everyone for awesome pictures :)

sol
10-28-2004, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the pics, everyone here! :D :hug: :hearts:

http://ttn.yyr.co.jp/hiro/JapanOpen/JapanOpen99/990412/Kiefer01-tb.jpg

knight_ley
10-28-2004, 09:14 PM
What's with the yellow band on his left wrist? Is that the Lance Armstrong thingie?

yea it is... i've seen him with it on a few times... there are some pix of him in Athens with it on too :)

kiwiteami
10-28-2004, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the new pics Simpleternity.Yesterday I was so pised cause I couldn,t access to the site! :mad: So who has the german flag? we need one for montreal..we need hats too..lol :eek:

knight_ley
10-28-2004, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the new pics Simpleternity.Yesterday I was so pised cause I couldn,t access to the site! :mad: So who has the german flag? we need one for montreal..we need hats too..lol :eek:

i actually am planning on buying a huge flag... i'll have it by the end of this year... hehe... but we need more than one so i cannot be the only one!!!!! :devil: i think we need the shirts... i like the shirts like esther and i were talking about... *nods*

kiwiteami
10-29-2004, 12:19 AM
t-shirts..with what on them?? What about a banner? I could amke one but what to put on it?? :eek:

knight_ley
10-29-2004, 12:28 AM
we were thinking about all of us having like a letter... like "we <3 kiefer" :)

kiwiteami
10-29-2004, 12:34 AM
What is ALL of us?? how many are we?? we need the same t-shirts and we could have a banner saying we love kiefer in german ,french and english. :p

knight_ley
10-29-2004, 12:45 AM
lol well we have some time to figure this all out... we dont even have a set # of people coming... i think 5 are confirmed and there are like 7 others that are still toying with the idea

knight_ley
11-02-2004, 04:43 AM
i miss him. :sad:

sol
11-02-2004, 02:46 PM
Some old pics. Maybe they're already here :inlove::

http://www.tenniscollectables.com/posterskieferbravoserving.gif http://www.estrellita62.de/nicolas_kiefer.jpg
http://odia.ig.com.br/sites/ataque/rolandgarros2003/fotos/kiefer.jpg http://www.beepworld.de/memberdateien/members17/germanhunks/kiefer10.jpg

sol
11-02-2004, 08:29 PM
http://www.netmagazine.ch/events/kitr31110203.jpg
http://www.netmagazine.ch/events/btso30110212.jpg
http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/lequipe/20040511/20/4042152067.jpg http://www.sport1.de/coremedia/pics/18/47/15/4x184x240x2,property=original.jpg

knight_ley
11-02-2004, 09:39 PM
ahh great pix!!!!

knight_ley
11-05-2004, 05:07 PM
here are some pictures i found last night while stumbling around on German websites... i don't think i had seen them before so hopefully y'all haven't either :)

:wavey:

Space Cowgirl
11-05-2004, 07:08 PM
I don't know if this was posted here already, but Lee posted in some thread on MTF. It's really funny yet sad!

RodFan08
11-05-2004, 10:15 PM
Great Caption

knight_ley
11-06-2004, 09:56 PM
oh the gifts i bring..... :devil: Kiwi @ the Playboy Mansion....... :devil:

kiwiteami
11-07-2004, 03:02 AM
I,m trying to be mature here BUT I HATE the girl!! :devil: Simpleternity,I saw on the other board all the pics that you posted and I LOVE the one with Gambill I never saw it before.I know Jan-Michael a little,we've been talking since 3 years and he,s always been nice.I think that he's cute BUT I,m afraid that he's not into..women.Well that doesn,t concern me anyway but it explains why when Nicolas enterred the Applebie he went straight to Jan-Michael and they seemed pretty friendly...thanks for the pics. :p

knight_ley
11-07-2004, 03:15 AM
aww your on LJ too? i run that one :)

kiwiteami
11-07-2004, 03:20 AM
What can I say.I'M a faithful Kiwi fan. :worship: You run that one,i don,t even know how to write on it. :confused: I have to stop being blonde! lol :)

Sophie2000
11-08-2004, 12:07 PM
So cool the pictures !!! :yeah:

Which one with Gambill ??? Where are these photos ???????? :help:

knight_ley
11-08-2004, 03:50 PM
So cool the pictures !!! :yeah:
Which one with Gambill ??? Where are these photos ???????? :help:

the first one is the one with gambill!! and the others are the rest i posted in my journal...

knight_ley
11-08-2004, 04:00 PM
some more

Sophie2000
11-09-2004, 11:33 AM
Whaouuu !

Many thanks... :worship:

knight_ley
11-12-2004, 05:24 AM
1 more from the 2000 Olympics and 3 more from the Fashion show he was in :)

Can anyone tell me where they are in the last one? And why they are posing with a dinosaur? lol... I am assuming it's a mascot for some sports team, but i don't know. If anyone knows where that one is from that'd be great :)

knight_ley
11-21-2004, 09:19 PM
Here's the picture from a French tennis magazine that Kiwiteami got!!! Soo cute :kiss:

Neely
11-21-2004, 10:54 PM
very cute! Thanks for scanning and showing it here, you two! :clap2: :)

kiwiteami
11-22-2004, 01:16 AM
Thanks Mary for your help.They could put MORe pics of him but NO!! Anyway,tennis mag USA should be out in the weeks to come.

knight_ley
11-25-2004, 02:19 AM
pix of KIWI in Thailand!!!!!!!!

Neely
11-25-2004, 10:07 AM
AWESOME! :)
thanks for posting them, Mary!

damn... he really loves snakes ;)
lots of exotic things to discover in Thailand! :yeah:

kiwiteami
11-25-2004, 09:26 PM
Oh god,the second picture is just killing me! I MISS HIM! Thanks simpleternity for posting them.

CooCooCachoo
11-29-2004, 07:43 AM
Simpleternity, here is the picture I promised :)

It was taken at the ABN/AMRO WTT in Rotterdam :cool:

knight_ley
11-29-2004, 03:31 PM
Simpleternity, here is the picture I promised :)

It was taken at the ABN/AMRO WTT in Rotterdam :cool:

omg its so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

knight_ley
11-29-2004, 03:46 PM
here are two new pictures from Kiwi's site :)

Neely
11-29-2004, 05:42 PM
here are two new pictures from Kiwi's site :)
very good, I didn't even discover them yet! :worship: :yeah:

These are the pics with Kiwi's former schoolmate who was a member of the German Paralympic basketball team in Athens!
And this is the same picture like in the newspaper article that I missed... it's good that it is also posted on the website, so we didn't miss anything ;) :clap2:

JMG
11-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Has anyone of you the pic of the Tashkent winning ceremony, where Kiefer wears that strange colourful costume. A very funny pic in my opinion. I have lost that pic, because of problems with my computer and couldn't find it anymore, because the Tashkent website closed.

knight_ley
11-30-2004, 02:03 AM
hahahaha! i feel special now :)

Neely
11-30-2004, 07:40 AM
Has anyone of you the pic of the Tashkent winning ceremony, where Kiefer wears that strange colourful costume. A very funny pic in my opinion. I have lost that pic, because of problems with my computer and couldn't find it anymore, because the Tashkent website closed.
no, I never saw this pic and I don't have such one. Sounds cool and would be great if somebody else had it!

knight_ley
11-30-2004, 02:33 PM

is this one of the ones you were talking about??

JMG
11-30-2004, 02:50 PM
is this one of the ones you were talking about??

No, on the pic I mean, he is on court, with the cup in his hands.

knight_ley
11-30-2004, 03:07 PM
No, on the pic I mean, he is on court, with the cup in his hands.

oh,,, that is the only Kent picture i have :sad:

Neely
11-30-2004, 05:21 PM
oh,,, that is the only Kent picture i have :sad:
well, it might be the only that you have, but even in this one he looks like a very handsome prince :inlove: :) ...... :lol:

:yeah:

knight_ley
11-30-2004, 05:22 PM
well, it might be the only that you have, but even in this one he looks like a very handsome prince :inlove: :) ...... :lol:

:yeah:

;) he does! :inlove:

knight_ley
12-06-2004, 03:17 PM
This boy is amazing. I was saying to my friends just last night that this week Kiwi will come back and put me back to where I need to be, since Spain kinda took over my life this weekend (obviously)... And what does Kiwi do? The day after he knocks me back... :lol: Kiwi is the best :kiss:

New pictures from Thailand :devil:

Yea, and if that third one was a real one, my head would explode. Mary likes her boys with some ink on them ;)

Neely
12-06-2004, 04:20 PM
very cool that he posted some new pics! :clap2:
I guess they are all from Thailand then.... I have never been to Thailand so far, didn't know that you can also buy some German newspapers there ;) :lol:

JMG
12-06-2004, 08:48 PM
This second pic looks for me like he did some sit-ups lately.

kek
12-07-2004, 12:06 AM
Yea, and if that third one was a real one, my head would explode. Mary likes her boys with some ink on them ;)

I don't think the tattoo is real. The second picture looks like he is getting it done and if it was real, I don't Nicolas would be lounging in a chair, that large of tattoo would hurt. I think it is a temporary tattoo.

knight_ley
12-07-2004, 12:31 AM
I don't think the tattoo is real. The second picture looks like he is getting it done and if it was real, I don't Nicolas would be lounging in a chair, that large of tattoo would hurt. I think it is a temporary tattoo.

lol i know... it's henna, most likely... cuz if it were real, it would be red and a bit puffy ;)

and for the first tattoo yea i dont think he'd be hanging out reading the paper, but i must say that my first tattoo i was hanging out watching the TV that he had on in the room... haha...

but yea... i just meant that if it were real i would like explode in joy... lol... cuz i like boys with some tattoos ;)

liptea
12-07-2004, 07:07 AM
lol i know... it's henna, most likely... cuz if it were real, it would be red and a bit puffy ;)

and for the first tattoo yea i dont think he'd be hanging out reading the paper, but i must say that my first tattoo i was hanging out watching the TV that he had on in the room... haha...

but yea... i just meant that if it were real i would like explode in joy... lol... cuz i like boys with some tattoos ;)

Henna is fun. My mommy can do henna on people's hands. She does them for weddings.

It is 2 AM. My mind is random.

Neely
12-07-2004, 10:29 PM
I also posted these pictures in the St. Anton exhibition tournament thread, but I'll also upload them here, so that you don't miss anything if you're not checking the other thread...

these pictures are from 2002...

knight_ley
12-08-2004, 02:10 AM
great pix neely!!!!!!! :kiss:

liptea
12-08-2004, 02:22 AM
Those pics are very hot.

knight_ley
12-08-2004, 03:55 AM
Those pics are very hot.

I AM CONVERTING YOU SO WELL!!!!!! :lol:

Space Cowgirl
12-08-2004, 07:47 PM
Yes, I have to admit that you and Neely are doing a great job. You should contact Kiwi's management and ask them if he needs a PR or something :D

knight_ley
12-08-2004, 10:05 PM
Yes, I have to admit that you and Neely are doing a great job. You should contact Kiwi's management and ask them if he needs a PR or something :D

:lol: i would not argue that job, and something tells me that Neely wouldn't mind it either. Neely can work in Europe and I'll head up the North American front ;) hehe... Give him a call and let him know about us :kiss:

knight_ley
12-08-2004, 10:19 PM
I found these last night, but figured I'd wait till tonight to post them so I didn't fill up the thread last night since Neely had posted some great pix :) These aren't new, but it doesn't mean they're not good :)

Neely
12-09-2004, 02:51 AM
according to the website, this picture was from today against Berdych... okay, I believe it, don't think they want to fool us... ;)

the other one is Jürgen Melzer!

knight_ley
12-09-2004, 04:22 AM
according to the website, this picture was from today against Berdych... okay, I believe it, don't think they want to fool us... ;)

Neely, I must tell you everyday how much I love you... hehe... you are great :kiss:

I was seroiusly having a very emotional night (thanks to LOST) and you made me smile... Thank you love :) :angel:

liptea
12-09-2004, 10:21 PM

Maybe I just have a thing for Jesus-like men. ;)

Neely
12-10-2004, 12:27 AM
Maybe I just have a thing for Jesus-like men. ;)
funny :lol: ...but you aren't Christian (your religion), or are you?

knight_ley
12-11-2004, 05:58 PM
here's a pic of Kiwi in St. Anton from his site :)

Neely
12-12-2004, 03:44 AM
some recent pics from St. Anton... Kiwi and Tommy, and the German players together with the Austrians and Barbara Schett sitting on the car :lol:

The pic with Kiwi playing guitar and Tommy accordion is awesome! :eek: :D
too bad that there is no bigger version of these pics...

knight_ley
12-12-2004, 03:56 AM
some recent pics from St. Anton... Kiwi and Tommy, and the German players together with the Austrians and Barbara Schett sitting on the car :lol:

The pic with Kiwi playing guitar and Tommy accordion is awesome! :eek: :D
too bad that there is no bigger version of these pics...

:lol: the picture of tommy with the accordian is sooo funny...... hahaha and what is going on with Kiefer's hair?!!!! :lol:

Tricky_Forehand
12-12-2004, 07:37 AM

OK, I have been ALL OVER the German version of the site and I have not seen any photos from this year. Let alone, the ones you found :sad:

liptea
12-12-2004, 05:35 PM
funny :lol: ...but you aren't Christian (your religion), or are you?

Hahaha, no. I'm Hindu.

I like those pictures of Tommy Haas! :drool: Tommy and Nicolas have some of the nicest smiles I've ever seen on a guy.

Neely
12-12-2004, 10:15 PM
I found some more pictures of Kiwi from St Anton this week... :) :clap2:

knight_ley
12-12-2004, 10:43 PM

:kiss: you are great!!!!!!

RodFan08
12-13-2004, 06:01 AM

Thanx for the pics:) Wear are u finding them. I'm not used to see him playing without a hat

Neely
12-13-2004, 02:46 PM
Thanx for the pics:) Wear are u finding them. I'm not used to see him playing without a hat
Neither am I used to see him playing with hat/cap. Together with his shorter hair now, it's a very change for me.
I found them at two Austrian sports sites and an online article of a German newspaper.
Tennis724, sure that you couldn't find them on the official St. Anton site, because they don't have any.

knight_ley
12-13-2004, 03:14 PM
:wavey:

A bigger version of the picture of Kiwi with the car/trophy was posted on Kiwi's site :)

RodFan08
12-13-2004, 09:51 PM
Bigger picture of Nico with the trophy

http://tennistrophy.at/2003/img/presse/winners.jpg

Neely
12-13-2004, 10:13 PM
wow, cool! I've already seen this pic the last years, but I never saw it that big before! :yeah:

ataptc
12-21-2004, 02:53 PM
just popped by.. i know i'm late but i like the haircut! he looks good with short hair :)

knight_ley
12-29-2004, 12:58 AM
This is my 500th post!!!!!!!! :bounce: :dance: :aparty: :banana:
In celebration, here is my faaave Kiwi picture :inlove: :drool: :hearts: :lick:

Neely
12-29-2004, 02:47 AM
yeah! :yeah: :banana: :clap2:
what a cool way to celebrate it with this good picture! :)

knight_ley
01-03-2005, 03:37 AM
Hi!!!!!! :wavey:

I went on a little Kiwi search tonight :inlove: and I found some very nice pictures I hadn't seen before :drool:

Hopefully they're new to some of you guys too!!!!!

knight_ley
01-04-2005, 09:55 PM
I found these two pictures today... I hadn't seen them before :angel:

:inlove:

Neely
01-11-2005, 12:51 PM
from Adelaide!

yeah, Kiwi... yell at them if they wanted to cheat you! ;) :devil:

nobody cheats on our dearest Kiwi :cool: *nonono*

knight_ley
01-11-2005, 08:01 PM
from Adelaide!

yeah, Kiwi... yell at them if they wanted to cheat you! ;) :devil:

nobody cheats on our dearest Kiwi :cool: *nonono*

I think Kiwi let them know not to mess with him ;) :)

knight_ley
01-15-2005, 01:48 AM
Here are the three versions of the picture of Kiwi from Eurosport.de :)

I enlarged it 2 different sizes for you Kiwiteami :angel:

plus another picture that I just found a few days ago but hadn't posted yet :p

kiwiteami
01-15-2005, 02:10 AM
THANK YOU,now I won't be able to sleep! lol..I adore you Mary.BTW Mary I'M having problems getting into your website.And the last pic,he took it last year in cincinnati for his pass.His eyes are killing me.

knight_ley
01-15-2005, 02:21 AM
THANK YOU,now I won't be able to sleep! lol..I adore you Mary.BTW Mary I'M having problems getting into your website.And the last pic,he took it last year in cincinnati for his pass.His eyes are killing me.

yea the servers are down... i got a message about it... it shoudl be back tomorrow, if not later tonight :) its not just you, its everyone :)

NicolasKiefer44
01-30-2005, 03:43 AM
hello all! I am new....I love kiwi and I LOVE this board. thanks for all the posts, and I hope to get in the thick of things with all of you!
Mike

knight_ley
01-30-2005, 03:58 AM
hello all! I am new....I love kiwi and I LOVE this board. thanks for all the posts, and I hope to get in the thick of things with all of you!
Mike

:wavey: Welcome!!!! The more Kiefer fans the better!! :hug:

RodFan08
01-30-2005, 05:05 AM
Mike

Welcome :wavey:

Neely
01-30-2005, 12:28 PM
Mike
Wow, a new Kiwi fan! :)
Welcome! :bigwave:

Space Cowgirl
01-30-2005, 10:26 PM
Cool, another Kiwi fan! Hello to you!

kfh_9118
02-01-2005, 01:43 AM
Mike

:wavey: Welcome, fellow kiwi fan :woohoo:

aceit
02-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Hi everyone. I'm not as big of a Kiefer fan like all of you but I do appreciate watching him play. This was a while ago (USO), but I have four pictures of him that I thought you guys may enjoy. :)

knight_ley
02-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Hi everyone. I'm not as big of a Kiefer fan like all of you but I do appreciate watching him play. This was a while ago (USO), but I have four pictures of him that I thought you guys may enjoy. :)

Those are great :yeah:

Did you take those ??

Thanks for posting them :) :hug:

aceit
02-06-2005, 01:54 AM
Yup I took them. :) I only watched him for a minute or two because I was on a search for Andy (which I actually found :p), but it was amazing watching tennis so close on the outer courts. Next year I'm going to try to convince my parents to let me go a bunch of days because it's great how many top players you can watch from just feet away! And if I get more of him I'll of course be sure to post again. ;)

knight_ley
02-09-2005, 04:32 AM
Hey guys!!!!!!! I did a search tonight and found a bunch of pictures I hadn't seen before!!!! Here are some of them :) :kiss:

Tennisqueen
02-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Thank you :worship: :)

urbanjae
02-13-2005, 12:47 AM
Those are beautiful; thanks for posting them!! :)

knight_ley
02-13-2005, 01:04 AM
THIS IS MY 1000th POST!!!!!!!! :banana:

So, to celebrate it, I will go to the place I love the most, KIEFER's FORUM!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures!!!!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :bounce:

urbanjae
02-13-2005, 01:09 AM
congrats on 1000!! (i've got a long way to go...)

i just love that 2nd one... *sigh*

Neely
02-13-2005, 01:10 AM
:banana: Congrats, Mary! :bounce: 1000 posts, that's little milestone! :yeah:

knight_ley
02-16-2005, 03:14 AM
Neely posted the smaller version of Kiwi in the fashion show over in the Rotterdam thread, but I thought I'd post the big one here for you all :drool:

:hearts:

Neely
02-16-2005, 03:13 PM
Neely posted the smaller version of Kiwi in the fashion show over in the Rotterdam thread, but I thought I'd post the big one here for you all :drool:

:hearts:
cooooooool, I knew that you know the "trick" that's behind where the bigger versions of Kiwi's little frontpage pics are hidden! Good job! :yeah:

kfh_9118
02-19-2005, 12:11 PM
Congrats on your 1000th post Mary :bounce:

And love all the pics there :worship:

knight_ley
02-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Here are two pictures of Kiwi riding a camel in Dubai :)

Neely
02-23-2005, 11:50 PM
niiiiiice! :clap2:

knight_ley
02-25-2005, 10:36 AM
Here are some random pictures I found while searching the net last night :)

:eek:

Tennisqueen
02-25-2005, 12:30 PM
lol, thank you Mary! :worship: :wavey:

urbanjae
02-25-2005, 12:38 PM
Here are some random pictures I found while searching the net last night :)

:eek:

Thanks for posting those, Mary! I LOVE the one where he's pointing at his own picture. *squee* :)

knight_ley
03-13-2005, 02:09 AM
Here are some pix I found of Kiwi playing Davis Cup :yeah:

knight_ley
05-06-2005, 02:33 AM
some pictures i found tonight.........

the first two are from his match in Rome vs. Coria........the last two, i dunno what they're from :lol:

Neely
05-06-2005, 03:25 AM
The last two look as if they were from the charity doubles that he played together with the president of Hannover 96 last weekend :)

What a glittery color of his shirt :eek:

Lee
05-10-2005, 05:56 AM
Kiwi in Hamburg watching a football match. Or to be precise, tried his skill during the break ;)

Neely
05-10-2005, 06:33 AM
Wow, thanks Lee.... so Kiwi must have been to the Hamburg football match this weekend to promote the tournament? Or when is this from? Who recognizes these pics?

Lee
05-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Wow, thanks Lee.... so Kiwi must have been to the Hamburg football match this weekend to promote the tournament? Or when is this from? Who recognizes these pics?

Yes, that's the football match on May 8th in Hamburg.

Space Cowgirl
05-10-2005, 08:40 PM
heheh, Alexander Waske is very patriotic in his German eagle t-shirt :)
He's taken to wearing the German colours on the court as well

knight_ley
05-12-2005, 03:03 AM
thanks for the pix Lee :yeah:

Hangdog
05-20-2005, 11:31 PM
heheh, Alexander Waske is very patriotic in his German eagle t-shirt :)
He's taken to wearing the German colours on the court as well

On the second picture... There are Waske, Kiefer and... Kohlman, yes?.. Can you tell me who're the other? I've met them at least ones but I still don't know their names... Shame on me, of course :(

Neely
05-21-2005, 12:06 AM
On the second picture... There are Waske, Kiefer and... Kohlman, yes?.. Can you tell me who're the other? I've met them at least ones but I still don't know their names... Shame on me, of course :(
next to Kohlmann is Philip Petzschner
and the bottom line from left to right is the Thomas Doll (football coach) and Florian Mayer

knight_ley
05-27-2005, 01:59 AM
hey guys!!!!

i found some pix i hadn't seen before while playing around online tonight!!!!

enjoy! :inlove:

knight_ley
05-27-2005, 02:10 AM
and 2 more from St. Anton that I don't recall seeing on here :)

urbanjae
06-04-2005, 10:16 PM
and 2 more from St. Anton that I don't recall seeing on here :)

Yay! More pix! Thanks for posting them! :worship: :drool:

Straby
06-10-2005, 10:45 AM
Here are 2 pics from his match against Karlovic on RG, my own pics btw:

Kiwi 1 (http://www.miesjel.com/tennis/rolandgarros/dinsdag/DSCF0084.html)

Kiwi 2 (http://www.miesjel.com/tennis/rolandgarros/dinsdag/DSCF0088.html)

Easy match for Kiwi that was. :cool:

Neely
06-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Here are 2 pics from his match against Karlovic on RG, my own pics btw:

Kiwi 1 (http://www.miesjel.com/tennis/rolandgarros/dinsdag/DSCF0084.html)

Kiwi 2 (http://www.miesjel.com/tennis/rolandgarros/dinsdag/DSCF0088.html)

Easy match for Kiwi that was. :cool:
Good pics all together, and thank you very much for your contribution :yeah:

knight_ley
06-10-2005, 08:28 PM
thank you for the pix Strabavy!!!!! they are great! :banana:

liptea
06-10-2005, 11:45 PM
:banana: :hearts: Yay Kiwi.

knight_ley
06-11-2005, 12:25 AM
hahhaa you better start posting in here now that i got you loving him!

knight_ley
06-18-2005, 04:42 AM
Here's a pic of Kiwi from ATP Insider.... It's from an autograph signing in Halle :inlove:

knight_ley
07-03-2005, 07:06 PM
:wavey: I did a little search the other night and found some pictures I didn't have saved on my computer, so I thought I'll share some with y'all :p

(( the last two are from his website :angel: ))

knight_ley
07-03-2005, 07:09 PM
a few more official ones :angel:

Tennisqueen
07-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Thanks, Mary! :worship: They are cute :)

JMG
07-04-2005, 12:10 PM
:cool:

heyrob63
07-04-2005, 01:12 PM
They are all from RCA Championship Final this year except for the last one which is from Cincy when he attacked the net..... lol..... :devil:

I just noticed that message #66 has pictures from my website: nicolaskiefer.tripod.com

It would have been nice of you to say where they were from.

knight_ley
07-04-2005, 05:58 PM
i apologize, I will go back and edit that post and credit your site :)

knight_ley
07-04-2005, 06:03 PM
:cool:

haha aww that pic is cute :yeah:

Anik
07-11-2005, 06:03 PM
http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/5788/afplive7769663so.th.jpg (http://img305.imageshack.us/my.php?image=afplive7769663so.jpg) http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/7809/gettylive0098572me.th.jpg (http://img305.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gettylive0098572me.jpg) http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/3518/gettylive0098587vd.th.jpg (http://img305.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gettylive0098587vd.jpg) http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/4381/gettylive0102730dl.th.jpg (http://img305.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gettylive0102730dl.jpg)

http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/9599/gettylive0347294sb.th.jpg (http://img305.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gettylive0347294sb.jpg) http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/7436/gettylive0347303hs.th.jpg (http://img305.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gettylive0347303hs.jpg) http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/249/gettylive0347316kp.th.jpg (http://img305.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gettylive0347316kp.jpg)

Neely
07-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Thanks for these great pictures, DinaraSafina :yeah: :clap2:

knight_ley
07-12-2005, 01:30 AM
DinaraSafina! Now you come over here too!!! You already know you are my hero! :kiss: Thank you!!!!!!

The pictures are fantastic!!!!!!!! :inlove:

urbanjae
07-12-2005, 02:03 AM
OMG, DinaraSafina, those are some of the best Kiwi pics I've ever seen. Thanks so much for posting them!! :worship:

knight_ley
07-12-2005, 02:49 AM
OMG, DinaraSafina, those are some of the best Kiwi pics I've ever seen. Thanks so much for posting them!! :worship:

AMANDA!!!!! You better have you sig like that! I love how Waske is on there too hahaha... You're the best! :yeah: And I like you're number 2 :p You're turning into me :p :p :p

:hug:

sol
07-12-2005, 11:51 AM
Nice pics dinarasafinafan :D :hatoff: :clap2:
Kiwi! :hearts: :hearts:

urbanjae
07-12-2005, 03:00 PM
AMANDA!!!!! You better have you sig like that! I love how Waske is on there too hahaha... You're the best! :yeah: And I like you're number 2 :p You're turning into me :p :p :p

:hug:

LOL!!! Yeah, I figured I needed to fix up a nice signature. You must have major influence over me :) How could I not include Waske? :hearts:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
07-22-2005, 08:46 PM
here are *some* of the indy pics i took of the kiwi/hrbaty v fish/blake match. (and kiwi's coach :hearts: )

i've got a question: does anyone know if that's someone else's coach in front of kiwi's in the 1st pic?

jmgsdoubsprtnr
07-22-2005, 08:47 PM
i'll post the kiwi pics on monday or maybe sunday. i'm going camping this weekend. see you all later!

Neely
07-22-2005, 09:32 PM
Wow, Alison! great that you were so close to Sascha Nensel :)
Actually I've also never seen him before, at least not that I could remember! Normally a big bald(ing) Swede is with him to the tournaments. But he is currently at home with his family and Kiwi gave him a little holiday to spend time with his wife and children.

Then he hired Nensel for a few weeks, somebody who is normally coaching junior players on state level I believe. So now working all of sudden with Kiwi for a few weeks, that must be quite a big experience for Nensel too!

i've got a question: does anyone know if that's someone else's coach in front of kiwi's in the 1st pic?
No, I don't know that. Never seen this guy. I hope somebody else reads and maybe can help you.

Neely
07-23-2005, 10:19 AM
23.07.2005: Das war nie mein Rhythmus
Da muß ich mich einfach kritisieren: das war nichts. Natürlich hat Greg gut gespielt, phantastisch aufgeschlagen. Aber ich war heute nicht richtig da.

Über 2,5 Stunden haben wir gefightet und ich stehe mit leeren Händen da. Da bin ich schon sehr enttäuscht, weil ich viele chancen hatte, oft 0:30 bei seinem Aufschlag. Aber dann sind mir zu viele leichte Fehler unterlaufen.

Das Positive: der Kampfgeist war da, jetzt muss ich die nachsten Tage am Spiel weiter arbeiten, das Feuer, die Agressivität entfachen. Dann wird das schon wieder. Die harte Arbeit zählt und wird sich auszahlen!

Euer KIWI

23.07.2005: I was never in my rhythm
I have to critisize myself: that was nada. Sure did Greg play well and served fantasticly. But I was not really on the court today.

After more then two and a half hours of fight I'm had to go away empty-handed now. I'm rather disppointed because I had lots of chances, several times 0:30 on his serve. But I had too many easy errors in these situations.

The positive: the fighting spirit was present, now I have to go and work on my game within the next days, to light the fire and the aggressiveness. Things will turn out right again. The hard work counts and is going to pay off.

Yours KIWI

--------

knight_ley
07-23-2005, 01:41 PM
I'm glad he isn't too down... Hopefully he'll stay in doubles and Kibaty can do some damage there :angel:

Neely
07-23-2005, 02:27 PM
I don't mind if he is angry about the result the same day or maybe even the day after a bit... he should be! because not caring anymore when losing would be the pre-stage into fate. The important thing is that he mustn't be down and that he does not surrender or drop his head after losses when preparing already for his next tasks, BUT that he uses a loss as a spur-on for the next tournaments trying to avoid such experiences as often as possible :yeah:

knight_ley
07-29-2005, 12:50 AM
Kiwi posted some pix on his website :devil:

Neely
07-30-2005, 01:23 AM
damn, liked the soccer pics! :)

bavaria100
08-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Hi guys! :wavey: I know that it´s a little bit late, but I have a few pictures of Nicolas match in Hamburg versus Grosjean and I thought that I should share them with you. Unfortunately, the quality of the pics has suffered a little because I had to reduce the size of the pics, but I hope that you still like them.

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/thumbs/DSC00141.jpg (http://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=12987)

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/thumbs/DSC00143.jpg (http://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=12988)

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/thumbs/DSC00137.jpg (http://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=12985)

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/thumbs/DSC00138.jpg (http://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=12986)

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/thumbs/DSC00133.jpg (http://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=12983)

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/thumbs/DSC00136.jpg (http://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=12984)

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/thumbs/DSC00130.jpg (http://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=12982)

knight_ley
08-03-2005, 01:16 AM
:yeah: Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them! Hopefully I'll be getting some nice ones next week :p :hug:

Saturn66
08-04-2005, 02:43 AM
bavaria100- nice photos of Kiefer.

Neely
08-04-2005, 03:05 AM
Thanks Bavaria for these pics! :) :yeah:

shonami slam
08-05-2005, 12:24 PM
I usually don't post on men's tennis - but Kiwi is WOW!

kiwifan80
08-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Yeah thanx for the pics :)

Anik
08-11-2005, 01:12 PM
this week in montreal

all pics here : http://www.nickaweb.com/montreal.asp?player=Nicolas%20Kiefer&s=ATP&a=2005

http://www.nickaweb.com/PhotoTennis2005/Kiefer1_montreal2005.jpg

Neely
08-11-2005, 03:38 PM
this week in montreal

all pics here : http://www.nickaweb.com/montreal.asp?player=Nicolas%20Kiefer&s=ATP&a=2005
:woohoo: Thanks, just i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e these pics! :inlove: :angel: :)

I usually don't post on men's tennis - but Kiwi is WOW!
:yeah: lol, and I usually don't post much over on WTAWorld... but for some players or circumstances I'm making an exception :angel:

kiwifan80
08-11-2005, 03:52 PM
OMG :eek: He looks so fit.

urbanjae
08-11-2005, 06:57 PM
this week in montreal

Those are awesome pics; thanks SO much for sharing! :worship:

Space Cowgirl
08-11-2005, 08:14 PM
what an awesome body! :drool:

Saturn66
08-12-2005, 01:45 AM
Great pics!

knight_ley
08-12-2005, 04:32 AM
So you guys know, all my pictures I took in Montreal are in Kiwi's Montreal thread :p I meant to post them over here but posted them there instead :lol:

Great great great pictures dinarasafinafan :yeah: :inlove:

kek
08-21-2005, 09:20 PM
Here are some pictures that I took in Cincy. Private message me if you want to see more. I have them in a gallery and don't want to publically post my email and password to view. I have lots to share from this year and the past 5 years.