Who is the country with more beautiful girls? (in %) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who is the country with more beautiful girls? (in %)

Sauletekis
07-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Yes, I know there are beautiful girls in all the places, in all countries. And also I know beauty is a very subjective thing. What I can call beautiful, you can call it ugly, but I think there is somethings that are common to all of us, guys, in terms of beauty apreciation. And also let's face it, there are places with a lot more beautiful girls than other places. Sometimes it's a cultural thing.

For example, I'm a portuguese, and people here eat a lot of red meat anf a lot of fat food. Girls don't care so much about their body and health. Consequence: Everytime in the street I see lots of fat girls and it's getting worst. There are beautiful girls here, don't get me wrong, but it's a lot harder to find it here, than in other countries. I will give my example. I went on Erasmus (a programme to study abroad) to study for one semesterm in Vilnius, Lithuania. I was kind of shocked. About 80% of the girls I saw there between 16-30 years old, could be top-models, here in Portugal. It's insane! Blue eyes, beautiful hair (brunette, blonde or brown) and skin. Perfect body, no extra killos at all, and not too slim, either. Beautiful face, better make up, better dressing, more sexy. I mean the all package. So, looking at my experience, I have to tell Lithuania, but I have to give an honour mention to Italy Girls, witch I found the most beautiful ones (this os before I went to Lithuania)

Tell you thoughts, your experiences, your opinion!

Discuss!

Orka_n
07-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Sweden and Norway. What can I say, no other country that I have visited even comes close when we're talking on avarage.

Smoke944
07-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Who knows. Personal preference, really. But to echo what Orka said I think Scandinavian girls are unbelievable. I need to live there someday :p

fast_clay
07-04-2011, 01:41 AM
slovakia

any baltic state

Kolya
07-04-2011, 01:57 AM
Luxembourg.

abraxas21
07-04-2011, 02:07 AM
scandinavian nations
colombia
baltic states

also italian chicks

buddyholly
07-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Sweden and Norway. What can I say, no other country that I have visited even comes close when we're talking on avarage.

Nice lines, but all the colour has been washed out. Bleached and boring!

Orka_n
07-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Nice lines, but all the colour has been washed out. Bleached and boring!I don't have a problem with that at all, though. :)

Har-Tru
07-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Latvia.

Action Jackson
07-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Nice lines, but all the colour has been washed out. Bleached and boring!

Lazy stereotyping.

Nikki♥
07-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Brazil :)

vn01
07-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Bulgaria :inlove:

Sweden, as well :p

GSMnadal
07-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Can't complain about the Netherlands :p

Rome was crazy when I was there, so Italy, and Sweden as well...

Arkulari
07-04-2011, 04:50 PM
Colombia, Spain, Italy, Norway, Sweden

hicdick
07-04-2011, 04:59 PM
sweden, spain

bokehlicious
07-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands

Sauletekis
07-04-2011, 10:04 PM

God, I hate them!:sad:

Getta
07-04-2011, 11:40 PM
Croatia and Serbia.

selyoink
07-05-2011, 12:04 AM
Romania

buddyholly
07-05-2011, 02:10 AM
Lazy stereotyping.

Just telling it like it is. If you like pink-white skin with the veins showing through, go for it.

But the clear winner is the USA. Any country with both JLo and Eva Longoria can't be beat.

Henry Chinaski
07-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Republika Hrvatska

Manon
07-05-2011, 03:27 AM
Every country who could produce Monica Bellucci type of girl.

Action Jackson
07-05-2011, 04:53 AM
Just telling it like it is. If you like pink-white skin with the veins showing through, go for it.

But the clear winner is the USA. Any country with both JLo and Eva Longoria can't be beat.

No, you are telling bullshit since Sweden isn't homogenous as you'd like to think.

Hewitt =Legend
07-05-2011, 05:24 AM
Rwanda.

Orka_n
07-05-2011, 05:26 AM
Just telling it like it is. If you like pink-white skin with the veins showing through, go for it.You clearly don't know what you're talking about so just stop. :shrug:

But the clear winner is the USA. Any country with both JLo and Eva Longoria can't be beat.:lol:

out_here_grindin
07-05-2011, 09:19 AM
I have to say Italian girls have a much better average than American. There are far fewer just downright ugly girls in Italy

Nikki♥
07-05-2011, 09:29 AM
God, I hate them!:sad:

Don't hate them because they are Brazilian beautiful. :p

bad gambler
07-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Czech Republic

Nice

Bilbo
07-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Yes, I know there are beautiful girls in all the places, in all countries. And also I know beauty is a very subjective thing. What I can call beautiful, you can call it ugly, but I think there is somethings that are common to all of us, guys, in terms of beauty apreciation. And also let's face it, there are places with a lot more beautiful girls than other places. Sometimes it's a cultural thing.

For example, I'm a portuguese, and people here eat a lot of red meat anf a lot of fat food. Girls don't care so much about their body and health. Consequence: Everytime in the street I see lots of fat girls and it's getting worst. There are beautiful girls here, don't get me wrong, but it's a lot harder to find it here, than in other countries. I will give my example. I went on Erasmus (a programme to study abroad) to study for one semesterm in Vilnius, Lithuania. I was kind of shocked. About 80% of the girls I saw there between 16-30 years old, could be top-models, here in Portugal. It's insane! Blue eyes, beautiful hair (brunette, blonde or brown) and skin. Perfect body, no extra killos at all, and not too slim, either. Beautiful face, better make up, better dressing, more sexy. I mean the all package. So, looking at my experience, I have to tell Lithuania, but I have to give an honour mention to Italy Girls, witch I found the most beautiful ones (this os before I went to Lithuania)

Discuss!

Bro, women are not about looks only. You won't make it far if you are interested in her looks only. You need to let her know first that you want to find out more about her personality when you meet her. I also wouldn't say to a girl she's beautiful or sexy until after I had sex with her. It's something every man is going to say to a hot girl and your goal is to be different.

buddyholly
07-05-2011, 11:54 AM
No, you are telling bullshit since Sweden isn't homogenous as you'd like to think.

No real country is homogenous any more. Saying I would like to think that, is not worthy of you.
But tell me, what is the image of a beautiful woman that the Swedes themselves sell to the world? Pull up a series of photos of Miss Universe contestants and you will really see what the Swedes themselves think of their heterogenity. If there were any reason at all to say I am a victim of stereotyping, then I would be a victim of Swedish bullshit.

Action Jackson
07-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Sweden has had quite a lot of immigration from former Yugoslavia, Italy, Greece Middle East and Africa so yes there are plenty of non blonde and blue eyed people there, hence the laziness comment buddy. Every country has a stereotype, but doesn't mean it's close to being completely true.

Like the US, the blonde and white look is propagated, but not even close to the truth.

buddyholly
07-05-2011, 11:58 AM
I also wouldn't say to a girl she's beautiful or sexy until after I had sex with her. It's something every man is going to say to a hot girl and your goal is to be different.:tape:

buddyholly
07-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Sweden has had quite a lot of immigration from former Yugoslavia, Italy, Greece Middle East and Africa so yes there are plenty of non blonde and blue eyed people there, hence the laziness comment buddy.

I know, that is my point. It is not me that thinks all Swedish women are blue-eyed blondes with parchment skin.

buddyholly
07-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Like the US, the blonde and white look is propagated, but not even close to the truth.

Can't agree with your analogy. Look at the recent Miss Universe contestants. The US has moved on, Sweden is stuck with its Aryan image.

Bilbo
07-05-2011, 12:06 PM
:tape:

I knew it would surprise you.

There are 2 exceptions though:

1) you want to have a one night stand and intend to never see her again
2) you want a girlfriend with low self-esteem -> being a nice guy works like a charm here

buddyholly
07-05-2011, 12:14 PM
I think you misunderstood.

MariusD
07-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Holland :D Especially Utrecht, btw

As for other countries, I would go for southern France :X:X

superslam77
07-05-2011, 02:25 PM
serbia,croatia,ukraine,russia,colombia and venezuela.

Nikki♥
07-05-2011, 02:45 PM

Ah, I should add Indonesia.

Sauletekis
07-05-2011, 03:59 PM
Bro, women are not about looks only. You won't make it far if you are interested in her looks only. You need to let her know first that you want to find out more about her personality when you meet her. I also wouldn't say to a girl she's beautiful or sexy until after I had sex with her. It's something every man is going to say to a hot girl and your goal is to be different.

I'm not questioning whitch girl I want to marry or I want to have a (more or less) serious relationship. The question is only about the looks. I'm not saying I just look for the physic part of a girl. But on this specific thread, I'm just asking you to concentrate on that. I wouldn't date a girl just for the looks, IMO.

Jamoz
07-06-2011, 12:30 PM
Venezuela and my Finnish wife :worship:

arm
07-06-2011, 03:59 PM

Discuss!

I can't believe you are actually complaining about women in Portugal. :rolls: We have a saying in our language "queixas-te de barriga cheia". :shrug: Sure women here are not Swedish or Norwegian, but portuguese men are pretty lucky.

bokehlicious
07-06-2011, 04:06 PM
I can't believe you are actually complaining about women in Portugal. :rolls: We have a saying in our language "queixas-te de barriga cheia". :shrug: Sure women here are not Swedish or Norwegian, but portuguese men are pretty lucky.

And, above all, they have an American accent :hearts: :lol: :hug:

jonathancrane
07-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Italy and Venezuela

samjones
07-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Canada has the best looking whores, that's for sure. Anybody who's ever been to Windsor knows that. It's the one thing I like about Canada. The backbacon and the Windsor whores.

arm
07-06-2011, 04:13 PM
And, above all, they have an American accent :hearts: :lol: :hug:

I like you too :lol: :hug: sometimes :nerner:

Har-Tru
07-06-2011, 04:45 PM

In the neighbouring country, Portuguese women have a reputation for having moustaches...

bokehlicious
07-06-2011, 04:47 PM
In the neighbouring country, Portuguese women have a reputation for having moustaches...

We also have quite some jokes on the matter over here :angel: :D :p

arm
07-06-2011, 05:00 PM
:rolls: :haha: ask the guy who says that women here are fat if that's true :shrug:

Nathaliia
07-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Romania, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia

Sauletekis
07-07-2011, 12:17 AM

I'm not saying all the girls, but generally speaking, yes. And usually they act pretty arrogant as well. I'm not saying there is no beautiful girls here. Actually I think there are some portuguese girls who I put in the best beautiful girls in the world. The thing is not about the quality. It's about the quantity, and (at least in my point of view) it's very hard to find a hot girl. with hot body, here in Portugal. Not to mention the fact the I see everyday SO MANY fat girls in the street. I already think that, but when I went to Lithuania, and I saw like 0,1% of fat girls, (and from other countries too) I got shocked.

:rolls: :haha: ask the guy who says that women here are fat if that's true :shrug:

Of course that's a ridiculous stereotype. Like the thing that French girls don't shave.

Or spanish people talk too loud. Oh... wait :rolleyes:

Romania, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia

THIS!:worship:

The Magician
07-07-2011, 07:55 PM
Scientifically, South Korea has the best looking girls in the world as they have the highest percentage of people who have had plastic surgery. Also they aren't fat and have good fashion sense. Biggest reason I can't wait to go back :devil:

Sophocles
07-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania. There is a reason these are favourite destinations for stag nights.

Sauletekis
07-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Scientifically, South Korea has the best looking girls in the world as they have the highest percentage of people who have had plastic surgery. Also they aren't fat and have good fashion sense. Biggest reason I can't wait to go back :devil:

Yes, Plastic surgery girls, that's really what I want in my life...:rolleyes:

arm
07-08-2011, 01:59 AM
I'm not saying all the girls, but generally speaking, yes. And usually they act pretty arrogant as well. I'm not saying there is no beautiful girls here. Actually I think there are some portuguese girls who I put in the best beautiful girls in the world. The thing is not about the quality. It's about the quantity, and (at least in my point of view) it's very hard to find a hot girl. with hot body, here in Portugal. Not to mention the fact the I see everyday SO MANY fat girls in the street. I already think that, but when I went to Lithuania, and I saw like 0,1% of fat girls, (and from other countries too) I got shocked.

Of course that's a ridiculous stereotype. Like the thing that French girls don't shave.

Or spanish people talk too loud. Oh... wait :rolleyes:

THIS!:worship:

Food is too good here, what can people do? :shrug: :rolls: No but you're right, stats actually say that women are a bit overweight in portugal. But I still think you're complaining with no reason.

Yes, Plastic surgery girls, that's really what I want in my life...:rolleyes:

so you just want naturally hot women in your life? Man, get a life! How old are you? :facepalm: I'm losing faith here, as a portuguese young woman. :lol:

abraxas21
07-08-2011, 02:14 AM
ernst gulbis would probly say sweden

Sauletekis
07-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Food is too good here, what can people do? :shrug: :rolls: No but you're right, stats actually say that women are a bit overweight in portugal. But I still think you're complaining with no reason.

Stats not only say that, but they are saying it's getting worst year by year. And you're right, Portuguese food it's too good, I guess. :D

I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out a serious problem (even a health problem) in Portugal. It's the same with guys. More guys are getting fat as well, not only with girls.

so you just want naturally hot women in your life? Man, get a life! How old are you? :facepalm: I'm losing faith here, as a portuguese young woman. :lol:

I don't want hot woman. I want an honest, inteligent and confident woman. Looks are just a very small part of it. Of course, I'm not blind, and we all got our opinion of how a person looks beautiful.

And BTW, in 2 months I'm 25...

angela
07-08-2011, 01:14 PM
COlombia, argentina, venenzuela

Nole Rules
07-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Romania & Russia.

zoltan83
07-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Ukraine :cool: Then Romania, Czech Republic, Russia.

Blackbriar
07-27-2011, 12:22 PM
Hungarians
Czechs
they are the best looking, not very shy, and many of them working in the entertainment business :)

sadly french women are :tape:

Baghdatis#1
07-29-2011, 01:03 AM
ROMANIA #1 BY FAR! :hearts:
Also Serbia, Ukraine, Russia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Sweden, Poland, Brazil, Venezuela, and Puerto Rico :drool:

And of course Greece :)

madmax
07-29-2011, 12:21 PM
Scandinavian chicks and ukrainians...
chicks from native Lithuania are good too, but I'm kinda used to them so I guess my appreciation awareness of is down here:devil:

ssin
07-29-2011, 12:59 PM
Mitteleuropa.

Clay Death
07-29-2011, 02:40 PM
ROMANIA #1 BY FAR! :hearts:
Also Serbia, Ukraine, Russia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Sweden, Poland, Brazil, Venezuela, and Puerto Rico :drool:

And of course Greece :)

i think spain and italy also can also boast beautiful women from what i have seen and heard.

Belludal
08-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Sweden :hearts:

BrazilTBfan
08-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Russia, Slovakia and Brazil :)

Navratil
08-12-2011, 06:23 AM
Germany had the most international top models from Tatjana Patitz, Nadja Auermann, Claudia Schiffer to Heidi Klum etc. etc.

Also some made the way to Hollywood like Diane Kruger.

Also a lot of top models come from Scandinavia like Helena Christensen, Emma Sjoborg ...

Nadull_tard
08-12-2011, 07:24 AM
Germany and Canada

Navratil
08-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Looking at tennis players the Russia has got the hottest girls with Kournikova, Kirilenko, Sharapova etc.

Spain is actually more famous for handsome guys, isn't it? I mean Lopez, Verdasco & Co look better than Carla Suarez Navarro even if you are a straight guy :D

But the German girls are not that bad either. Jana Kandarr was one of the prettiest ever! Also Schett and Wiesner (I know it's Austria - but I won't make a differnce)...

Blackbriar
08-23-2011, 06:53 PM
Looking at tennis players the Russia has got the hottest girls with Kournikova, Kirilenko, Sharapova etc.

Spain is actually more famous for handsome guys, isn't it? I mean Lopez, Verdasco & Co look better than Carla Suarez Navarro even if you are a straight guy :D

But the German girls are not that bad either. Jana Kandarr was one of the prettiest ever! Also Schett and Wiesner (I know it's Austria - but I won't make a differnce)...

In France we have Bartoli, Rezai and Garcia :hearts:

:sad:

sexybeast
08-23-2011, 09:28 PM
Russian women are unbeatable but they dig deep in your pocket.

Ivanatis
08-24-2011, 12:08 AM
Germany and Canada

:tape:

I'd say Italy.

Helevorn
08-24-2011, 12:44 AM
In my region - I could say generally in the North-East of Italy - for some strange reason I happen to like the 80% of the girls I see, so I would pick my region Emilia by far ;)

The two kind of girls I generally hate are those who are darker (yeah maybe there's another word for that but it's too late for me to think =\) than the shade of white we have here (so Central and Southern Italy, all of Africa and Asia and pretty much every kind of mulatto/mestizo etc.) - and those who are whiter, so generally speaking girls from the North of Europe and many of them from Northern America with German, Norwegian, Scottish etc. ancestry.

Apart of my fellow countrywoman (lol) I generally love French, Swiss and Austrian girls.. probably because they're pretty much similar (and actually here we have much Austrian and French blood for historical reasons).. and some Spanish too.

deyaT87
08-24-2011, 07:37 PM
Serbia

Manduco
08-31-2011, 11:12 AM
Venezuela... Nothing beats those sexy latino bodies.

And they keep winning the Miss Universe contests so they're doing something right.