Libyan children suffer as a result of Libyan War [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Libyan children suffer as a result of Libyan War

careergrandslam
06-21-2011, 09:25 PM
edjUA0esz70

thought people might want to know what the western media is hiding from their citizens.
very sad indeed :sobbing:
my heart goes out to those innocent civilians that are dying everyday due to NATO massacres.

lets hope this war stops very soon.

WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!

Garson007
06-21-2011, 10:15 PM
And there I thought war was all fun and games with nobody getting hurt. :(

ImmzB
06-21-2011, 10:29 PM
Very sad to see! :sad:

Mjau!
06-22-2011, 04:04 AM
I just read they are only bullying Libya because Khadaffi had a scheme to ditch the $! :eek:

buddyholly
06-24-2011, 03:03 AM
How do you tell the difference between the children killed by Qadaafi's forces and those killed by NATO? How do you know this is not a propaganda video, given the awful chanting at the end - something typical of government produced propaganda in these regions. Do you think Russia Today is a good source of news on NATO? Did you even know what RT was before starting this thread?

Why did you not start a thread about the children in Syria that are being tortured and killed by their own government, if you are so enraged by children suffering in the Middle East and North Africa?

It is very ironic that at this very moment I am watching a BBC report from Misrata. It is showing real, actual Qadaafi forces shelling civilian homes inside of which were women and children. Are you going to tell me the BBC is lying and that those tanks I see circling on the perimeter of Misrata are actually NATO forces?

Civil conflict is ugly, but when you try to show us a video by Russia Today with no documentation as to what it is actually showing, and tell us that we should accept this rather than a BBC reporter filming Qadaafi's tanks shelling civilian homes in Misrata, then you are as naive and misguided as it is possible for me to imagine.

Don't you even remember Qadaafi's son saying their forces would kill everyone and level everything rather than give in to the people's wishes?

Black Adam
08-25-2011, 12:41 AM
Anyone wonder if this sniper fire might have something to do with everyone firing bullets into the sky for celebration?

buddyholly
08-25-2011, 02:40 AM
Not wondering at all, I have only heard it described as celebration fire.