"Cap'n Fumus' Swashbuckling Wench Catching Thread" [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

"Cap'n Fumus' Swashbuckling Wench Catching Thread"

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Fumus
10-05-2004, 06:22 PM
alright so, I can't go around to every thread and post crap, I just don't have the time. I also can't keep up with all my pms sooo....bam!

1- School is hard and very time consuming but very rewarding. I didn't do as well on my first tests as I had hoped(I got a B on two :mad: :mad: ). I found a GF there she's very time consuming too but also rewarding. I am sick now too... :rolleyes: *cough*

2- Naldo looks like a stud in his wedding pics. Thanks for letting me see, when I come up to Cananda we are going to chill! :) :cool: When is Deb going to hook up that web cam? :devil:

3- I cried when i watched that Fed v. Roddick match(I seriously cried :sad: ). I just started watching how frustrated Andy got and his elbow was clearly bothering him. He looked like he was in agony, awww..I was so upset. 6-0, Andy has never lost a set that bad....ever... Stupid Roger has it coming! It's all about the masters cup now!

4-The Safin v. Roddick match was awesome. That's what got my hopes so high that Rod would beat Fed. I don't think I have ever seen Andy play so well, and soo loose. It was like, he played the percentages Brad style but played it his own way. I called it Winning Andy(instead of Winning Ugly).

5-The Bucs are 0-4, which also happens to be the same record as my flag football team. :eek: :eek: :sad:

Havok
10-05-2004, 06:25 PM
Skyler Haas bageled Andy in 2001.;)

sucks that you're busy now:sad: but hey that's what school does to you, and it's never a bad thing if you have a gf (unless she's a bitch, then you dump her:D)

If you come to my city we'll chill for sure.

Fumus
10-05-2004, 06:27 PM
Naldo you rock..:hug:

tangerine_dream
10-05-2004, 06:50 PM
Fumus, I wish I had TTC like you did. Even though Andy was in pain and lost badly, I still wanted to see the final. And I desperately want to get the Safin match on DVD.

You don't have to apologize for real life getting in the way of your posting life on MTF. We understand. Glad everything seems to be going well (so far). 'cept for the Bucs. :)

I also can't keep up with all my pms

Ok, this cracked me up 'cause I read it wrong. :lol:

Fumus
10-05-2004, 06:52 PM
hmmm....Tangy what did you think it said? :confused:

haha...wait alittle slow...I get it...yea Midol does the trick! ;)

Havok
10-05-2004, 07:22 PM
Naldo you rock..:hug:
ditto :rocker:

Deboogle!.
10-05-2004, 07:24 PM
Fumigator, the webcam is hooked up - you never come on MSN :)

Congrats on the tests, keep up the hard work!

Double congrats on the girlfriend! :yippee:

Havok
10-05-2004, 07:26 PM
Yeah, it's been ages since you were on msn.:ras: and btw, i got a webcam too just in case you didn't know already:bolt:

andyroxmysox12191
10-05-2004, 07:28 PM
nice job with gettinga girlfriend :yeah: she's a lucky woman :p
good luck with school!!!!!!!!!!! and please do visit us MTF people now and then :p

RonE
10-05-2004, 07:28 PM
Congrats on your new ladyfriend Fumus. You have now left the world of relative sanity for an indefinite amount of time :devil:

Seriously, congrats, I hope you both are happy :)

Deboogle!.
10-05-2004, 07:29 PM
Hey now Ron...... WATCH IT! :armed: ;)

RonE
10-05-2004, 07:31 PM
Ok, I am now going to find a nice big rock to crawl under :bolt:

:p ;)

Deboogle!.
10-05-2004, 07:32 PM
I actually admire your cojones for actually posting that in a place that's majority female ;)

RonE
10-05-2004, 07:37 PM
Lack of diplomacy or brain short circuit would be more accurate ;)

tangerine_dream
10-05-2004, 07:37 PM
Speaking of :armed: women, did anybody watch the premiere of "Desperate Housewives" on Sunday? ;)

Fumus
10-05-2004, 07:38 PM
Yea the girlfriend is great but, I took her over to my house and my younger sisters/older brother were highly critical of her. :sad:

Yea Deb the tests went alright, I mean an A on two and a B on the others isn't really bad it's just not what I want. I want a 4.0!!!! Stupid Professors with their tricky wording..."All of these answers are not true except..."(seriously that's what the questions were like on my management test)

Alright damn it, one of these nights I am going to MSN it. I think I might tomorrow....

Havok
10-05-2004, 07:38 PM
Congrats on your new ladyfriend Fumus. You have now left the world of relative sanity for an indefinite amount of time :devil:

Seriously, congrats, I hope you both are happy :)
*coughs* lives with it everyday for the past 19 years *coughs*

though I'm used to it now:)

Havok
10-05-2004, 07:40 PM
:o I did tangy. When the dude commented on his wife's hair never moving, i was :bigcry: I had thought it was gonna be this serious crap ass show, but its actually good.:yeah:

and Skyler don't worry about the fact that your siblings were highly critical about your new gf, that's what happens, I can testify to that one.:haha: I've done it many times

Deboogle!.
10-05-2004, 07:41 PM
Yea the girlfriend is great but, I took her over to my house and my younger sisters/older brother were highly critical of her. :sad:

Well as long as she has the Fumigator seal of approval, that's all that matters:) the younger siblings don't have to date her lol

Yea Deb the tests went alright, I mean an A on two and a B on the others isn't really bad it's just not what I want. I want a 4.0!!!! Stupid Professors with their tricky wording..."All of these answers are not true except..."(seriously that's what the questions were like on my management test)

Oh questions like that are total :bs: We all want a 4.0....but.....yeah :haha: You'll be fine, still plenty of time left in the semester to kick up those grades a notch. BAM! ;)

Alright damn it, one of these nights I am going to MSN it. I think I might tomorrow....

We'll be waiting :p

Fumus
10-05-2004, 07:45 PM
and Skyler don't worry about the fact that your siblings were highly critical about your new gf, that's what happens, I can testify to that one. I've done it many times

Well as long as she has the Fumigator seal of approval, that's all that matters:) the younger siblings don't have to date her lol
Oh questions like that are total :bs: We all want a 4.0....but.....yeah :haha: You'll be fine, still plenty of time left in the semester to kick up those grades a notch. BAM! ;)
We'll be waiting :p

Hey thanks for the support Deb! It's so weird having best friends you never met that give you all of this great advice. All you can do is smile I guess...thanks everybody!

I swear I will be on Msn, I wanna see what Deb looks like...I have all these werid ideas...lol

Havok
10-05-2004, 07:48 PM
They'll get to like them, that's what happened with me.:) Your initial reaction is " ugh i hate him/her", though it was always him for me:haha: slowly but surely they'll come around. It was easy for me to get along with them because when they used to come over, I used to play some video games with them and kick their ass:lol:. They just need to spend more time with them that's all. Right now they know nothing about her at all, while you know more (at least I hope so;))

Fumus
10-05-2004, 07:51 PM
They'll get to like them, that's what happened with me.:) Your initial reaction is " ugh i hate him/her", though it was always him for me:haha: slowly but surely they'll come around. It was easy for me to get along with them because when they used to come over, I used to play some video games with them and kick their ass:lol:. They just need to spend more time with them that's all. Right now they know nothing about her at all, while you know more (at least I hope so;))

Thanks Naldo. Yea it was so weird, my siblings pretended that they liked her and they were very nice but as soon as she left it started..lol. "She's soo annoying...bla bla, did you she what she was wearing..bla bla, Ryan she isn't that hot you can do better bla bla...", I think it was just a shock and it hurt my feelings. I guess I shouldn't care but, I just want a girl they all like...lol..and they never like my gfs..I guess I didn't know why I thought this one would be different. :rolleyes: stupid me..lol

MisterQ
10-05-2004, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the update, studious and amorous one. :dance: ;) :cool:

Midol is such a fine medication. I have taken it when no other meds were available. Ahh yes, just what the doctor ordered. And no bloating! :devil:

They feel threatened that their dear Ryan's attention is being diverted from them.

1. hack your way into the school's records
2. relax and clear your mind by logging onto MTF
3. sleep with the professor

RonE
10-05-2004, 07:52 PM
I saw a preview of that show when i was in Canada. Looks really freaky :scared:

Deboogle!.
10-05-2004, 07:54 PM
I swear I will be on Msn, I wanna see what Deb looks like...I have all these werid ideas...lol

:scared: :unsure: :bolt:

Havok
10-05-2004, 07:55 PM
Do you have a photo of this girl? Now you got me all interested. And yep what they did is exactly what I did and everyone else does, though I wasn't open about it, I always gave my sisters the benifit of the doubt that they were able to choose a good guy. and I HATE that line of "oh your date isn't that good looking, you can do better". Would they rather you date this drop dead gorgeous lady who is a total fuckshit and an airhead? anyways don't let it affect you that much. it is tough to find a girl that they will all like, and god only knows I'm gonna have all the fucking trouble in the world, having to have 3 girls like a girlfriend I bring home :bolt:

MisterQ
10-05-2004, 07:59 PM
my siblings pretended that they liked her and they were very nice but as soon as she left it started..lol. "She's soo annoying...bla bla, did you she what she was wearing..bla bla, Ryan she isn't that hot you can do better bla bla...",

The only appropriate response to people who say that sort of thing:

http://www.ooze.com/finger/assets/images/judgeharvey.jpg

RonE
10-05-2004, 08:01 PM
:haha: Q!

Fumus
10-05-2004, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the update, studious and amorous one. :dance: ;) :cool:

Midol is such a fine medication. I have taken it when no other meds were available. Ahh yes, just what the doctor ordered. And no bloating! :devil:

They feel threatened that their dear Ryan's attention is being diverted from them.

1. hack your way into the school's records
2. relax and clear your mind by logging onto MTF
3. sleep with the professor

I always thought of myself as more resolute and tenious than amorous and studious.

Q you deliver again. haha...my day has improved 10 fold. All my proffesor's are men, Mr. Q but if you think it will help.. :) As for that hacking I will get right on that http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/dro0218l.jpg
:lol:

Deboogle!.
10-05-2004, 08:04 PM
ALL your profs are men?????? :eek: :o :rolleyes: even half of my LAW professors are women!

Fumus
10-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Yea Deb, they are all men, well accept for one, he's a girlie man...lol

Fumus
10-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Do you have a photo of this girl? Now you got me all interested. And yep what they did is exactly what I did and everyone else does, though I wasn't open about it, I always gave my sisters the benifit of the doubt that they were able to choose a good guy. and I HATE that line of "oh your date isn't that good looking, you can do better". Would they rather you date this drop dead gorgeous lady who is a total fuckshit and an airhead? anyways don't let it affect you that much. it is tough to find a girl that they will all like, and god only knows I'm gonna have all the fucking trouble in the world, having to have 3 girls like a girlfriend I bring home :bolt:

Yea, I know I know...it's just hard to take sometimes....lol... :o

Deboogle!.
10-05-2004, 08:07 PM
ugh. that's gross.

MisterQ
10-05-2004, 08:08 PM
ALL your profs are men?????? :eek: :o :rolleyes: even half of my LAW professors are women!

But Fumus is majoring in home economics and harp performance, so naturally women instructors are hard to come by!

Fumus
10-05-2004, 08:12 PM
hahahahahaha...holy crap MisterQ...actually I am majoring in Marketing...lol...but, I think I could minor in harp performance.

Deboogle!.
10-05-2004, 08:15 PM
I've thought about doing advertising law.. you start a marketing firm and hire me as your general counsel ok?

Havok
10-05-2004, 08:19 PM
And hire me just because, thanks.:)

MisterQ
10-05-2004, 08:20 PM
I've thought about doing advertising law.. you start a marketing firm and hire me as your general counsel ok?

I'll play lounge music at your company picnics. :music:

tangerine_dream
10-05-2004, 08:20 PM
Why is everyone goofing off on MTF and chatting in Fumus' thread? Get back to work, you slackers. :armed:

MisterQ
10-05-2004, 08:21 PM
And hire me just because, thanks.:)

File under "seasonal Naldo rental."

MisterQ
10-05-2004, 08:22 PM
Why is everyone goofing off on MTF and chatting in Fumus' thread? Get back to work, you slackers. :armed:

WORK?!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

that was a good one, Tangy :yeah:

Havok
10-05-2004, 08:24 PM
He's Skyler, tangy. He's irresistable.:p

Deboogle!.
10-05-2004, 08:24 PM
LOL tangy!!!!!!!! Let's see, chat and goof off or read about inadequate notice of service of process.... gee that's a tough decision.

tangerine_dream
10-05-2004, 08:30 PM
Yes, WORK. Schoolwork, homework, work-work. It's not five o'clock yet. http://www.mnracing.org/forum/images/smilies/newSmilies/nono.gif Get off the computer! :p

RonE
10-05-2004, 08:46 PM
Yes, WORK. Schoolwork, homework, work-work. It's not five o'clock yet. http://www.mnracing.org/forum/images/smilies/newSmilies/nono.gif Get off the computer! :p

goto www.computerholics_anonymous.com

Fumus
10-05-2004, 09:18 PM

We have no work, Andy has'nt won anything that we can post on... :rolleyes:

Actually everyone is this AR forum is hired, you guys are the most creative/entertaining/hard working/smartest/loveable bunch of people anybody could know, to not hire anyone of you would be just be wrong and I would have to fire myself for not doing it on principle.

Besides Tangy you are the biggest marketing expert I know, imo, look at your avas. ;)

He's Skyler, tangy. He's irresistable.
:o :o :o

File under "seasonal Naldo rental."
Debit -NaldoTronics accounts 100,000,000,000
Credit -Accounts Payable 100,000,000,000

Jennay
10-05-2004, 11:22 PM
Heyyy, Fumus! Haven't seen you in a while.

You should be happy with your test grades, they are great! You smart cookie, you! :yeah:

Good luck with your girlfriend:) Don't worry about the family - its always nice to have them approve but what matters is that you like her!

Deboogle!.
10-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Jen, you are one to talk about good test grades :p

superpinkone37
10-06-2004, 02:08 AM
Hey Fumus :wavey: its been awhile!!
hope school is okay, and good luck with the girlfrined--the family will come around eventually :) and dont forget to come and talk to us every once in a while :p

MisterQ
10-08-2004, 12:01 AM
ahem... this update needs an update ;)

Neely
10-08-2004, 12:03 AM
VAMOS Fumus! :smoke: :smoke: :rocker2:

:rocker2: ;)

J. Corwin
10-08-2004, 12:08 AM
Fumus come back! lol

Thanks for the updates it makes catchin up on ya a lot easier. :cool: Good luck with your woman, hope she treats you right. Hmmm I wonder how soundproof your walls are. :angel: :cool: ;)

And don't worry, all professors burn in hell for giving out bad grades. :devil:
You can do it next time! :yeah:

MisterQ
10-08-2004, 12:10 AM
Thanks for the updates it makes catchin up on ya a lot easier. :cool: Good luck with your woman, hope she treats you right. Hmmm I wonder how soundproof your walls are.

We just had a minor earthquake in Brooklyn --- dunno if it's related. ;)

Havok
10-08-2004, 12:23 AM
:haha: Sorry Q, that was me.:o

MisterQ
10-08-2004, 12:25 AM

I'm learning more and more about Canadian plate tectonics... ;)

J. Corwin
10-08-2004, 01:03 AM

Naldo, the cause of all East Coast quakes. ;)

West coast quakes....come from Deb down south. ;)

Deboogle!.
10-08-2004, 01:06 AM
WHOA WAIT HOW DID I GET INTO THIS CONVERSATION!!!!

:scared: :bolt:

No time to make quakes.... except when I drop my law books out the window :angel:

MisterQ
10-08-2004, 01:08 AM
WHOA WAIT HOW DID I GET INTO THIS CONVERSATION!!!!

:scared: :bolt:

No time to make quakes.... except when I drop my law books out the window :angel:

It's OK Deb. We will know what's up when the Big 9.0 hits. :yeah:

J. Corwin
10-08-2004, 01:09 AM

Exactly. ;)

Then there's you banging your head against the desk. :p

Fumus
10-08-2004, 01:53 PM
From test grades to earthquakes anything is possible when Mr.Q is posting.

tangerine_dream
10-13-2004, 02:55 PM
*points to date calendar* We need a Fumus update. ;)

Deboogle!.
10-13-2004, 03:10 PM
:haha: All I know is that Fumigator and girlfriend had their first little fight but it ended up A-OK :) :yeah:

Fumus
10-13-2004, 03:32 PM
oh crap...lol..sorry

So this week Fumus eagerly awates the matches he ordered online and the ones he borrowed from the first library of Deb.

Yes we did have a fight, yes Deb gave me advice, yes I applied the game plan given to me, like Brad to Andy and everything went well. We are happy again! lol School is crazy as always, with two 15 page papers due by friday and then 4 tests over the next two weeks. My brother and I played doubles and we got beat by some middle aged junk ballers. :mad: It's ok, we pegged them with the ball a number of times, and just like Andy they couldn't touch my serve. I had like aces and service winners galore. I have some digital tape of my service motion, I could post, it might remind you of the motion of a certian someone...lol...if I only had that pace..lol...I have to go to class. I will post more later. Someone please ask Andy some questions!!!

MisterQ
10-13-2004, 03:42 PM
So this week Fumus eagerly awates the matches he ordered online and the ones he borrowed from the first library of Deb.

Do you use the Debbie Decimal System?

Yes we did have a fight, yes Deb gave me advice, yes I applied the game plan given to me, like Brad to Andy and everything went well.

The Debstah: Love Coach! :hearts:

Deboogle!.
10-13-2004, 05:22 PM
oh shit, I'll mail them tomorrow I promise :o

HAHAHA Me, love Coach HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAA

Fumus
10-13-2004, 05:32 PM
No Deb you are not just a love coach, your one of my best friends...that I have never met and only saw until recently.

Deboogle!.
10-13-2004, 05:34 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwww *blushing*

I was going to mail the stuff on my way home today but I got on the phone with a doctor's office and then they transferred me and made me update info and it took a lot longer than I expected so I couldn't package it all up. Tomorrow I promise!

Havok
10-13-2004, 05:43 PM
Yay an update

J. Corwin
10-13-2004, 05:47 PM
:haha: All I know is that Fumigator and girlfriend had their first little fight but it ended up A-OK :) :yeah:

Fumus and Deb's got game. ;)

Neely
10-18-2004, 10:37 PM
Fumus good-repped me today, but I guess he intentionally wrote Kiefer's name wrong in the following comment just to piss me off :fiery: :fiery:

"ahhh...poor Keifer"

you bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, very bad Fumus :mad: :fiery:
naughty boy! http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/janein/nein1.gifhttp://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/janein/nein1.gif
I already taught you some time ago how his name is correctly written, sounds awful in German if you change these two letters, but in English pronounciation there is not that much of a difference I think.

no no no no no!!! http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/janein/nono.gifhttp://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/janein/nono.gifhttp://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/janein/nono.gif

you'd better not mess up with me when it's about Kiefer :smash: :fiery: :fiery:

:haha: :angel: :angel: ;) :lol:

;) :p :p

Deboogle!.
10-19-2004, 12:21 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Jennay
10-19-2004, 01:20 AM
:spit: :haha: :haha:

Fumus
10-19-2004, 03:45 PM
hahahahaah...omg, that's another rep for you. No harm no foul for keifer right...I mean, Kiefer...lol

I mean, I love Kiefer he's great if you like....alright, I don't know what you have to like but I am sure there's something about him....;) he's got a goatie...that's cool isn't it...:confused:...nevermind...Neely Rocks!! yea!!

MisterQ
10-19-2004, 04:24 PM
I hope I never get scolded by Neely.
;)

RodFan08
10-19-2004, 05:06 PM
but I am sure there's something about him....;)

He's got great legs & yeah, German :)

Fumus
10-19-2004, 06:11 PM
He's got great legs & yeah, German :)

Yea, Hitler had the same things going for him! :eek:

Fumus
10-19-2004, 06:17 PM
I hope I never get scolded by Neely.
;)

Erklären Sie Neely dieses Geheimnis, wenn Sie scolded möchten. ;)

:secret: Kiefer, Nicolas 0-5 vs. Agassi, Andre

Fumus
10-19-2004, 06:22 PM
http://www.hitler.org/images/hitler.wolfslayer.jpg

Sure sure, Breakdancingfish, Hitler was Brad Pitt of his day, all the lil ladies would be "oooooooo Hitler...your soooo fine"...alright so maybe Hitler isn't like Kiefer in that respect but enough about that stupid crappy ass German Kiefer in my thread.

Deboogle!.
10-19-2004, 07:23 PM
Can we not talk about Hitler please :scared:

Neely
10-19-2004, 08:26 PM
he's got a goatie...that's cool isn't it :confused:
yeah, very correct... :angel: I always like such beards :)
damn, Kiefer is soooooo cool, you cannot imagine that :D :smooch: :p

Yea, Hitler had the same things going for him!
:smash: crap post! :o :rolleyes: :banghead:

but enough about that stupid crappy ass German Kiefer in my thread.
boah, Fumus!! :o :mad: :fiery: :smash:

Can we not talk about Hitler please :scared:
agreed! :yeah:
looks like I have to give Fumus another scolding :( ..... :p :rolls:

RodFan08
10-19-2004, 09:52 PM
looks like I have to give Fumus another scolding :( ..... :p :rolls:

Please do, Fumus obviously doesn't get it:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

J. Corwin
10-19-2004, 10:15 PM
Peeps can be very sensitive when it come to Hitler/Nazi etc...I learned that the hard way. :o I was joking about my friend's company logo looking a lil like a swastika and then he got pissed off and serious all of a sudden (he almost always jokes around)....soooo yea. Oops. :o

J. Corwin
10-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Oh yea...minor detail...he's Jewish. ;)

---EDIT---

MisterQ
10-19-2004, 11:11 PM
Peeps can be very sensitive when it come to Hitler/Nazi etc...I learned that the hard way. :o I was joking about my friend's company logo looking a lil like a swastika and then he got pissed off and serious all of a sudden (he almost always jokes around)....soooo yea. Oops. :o

This is true, jackson.

It seems to me that people don't have quite the same reaction to mentions of Stalin, even though the terror he inflicted was arguably just as wide-ranging (but probably not as systematic or focused on one ethnic group). Sometimes I wonder why this is. One in ten Russians simply "disappeared" in the reign of terror, and those Siberian labor camps were used for decades.

but anyway, ok, enough about that... ;)

Deboogle!.
10-20-2004, 12:04 AM
I think it's the way you're brought up. My dad was born in 1940 in a pretty religious Jewish house by parents who had left Poland in the a few years before it got bad. So my dad's first memories are of all of that, when he was 3,4,5 yrs old. It's ingrained in him even today. Once when I was little I mentioned that I was going to buy a Mercedes when I grew up and got rich (maybe I was 10 if that lol) and I thought he was going to lose it on me. And he still has prejudices and it upsets me very much - all I can do is not propagate that myself, and with my kids when I (hopefully!) have them. But it's sort of an uncontrollable physical reaction when you see a picture of him. If Russians who have/had family under Stalin don't freak out, I'm sure there's a reason but Jews in this country are pretty much conditioned at birth to freak out when you see that man. I got it at home, I got it at temple/Hebrew School, etc. I'd guess it has something to do with that.

So Fumigator... we need an update on the love life :lol:

Fumus
10-20-2004, 05:50 PM
DEB YOU ASKED FOR IT....

Alright well she had that time of month (yesterday), and I didn't know it. It was weird though, she was just mean to me. haha, like everyone else she was like "Hey!! What's up?" :hug:, then I would be like "so how are you feeling"...she'd answer something like "shut up, men don't understand":fiery:...So I was :confused: then she explained to me that she gets moody and bla bla, and I was like, why only towards me? She had this humor sheild up, she didn't laugh at anything I said, she only got more irratated. Although she would smile when someone else made a joke...lol...god it's annoying/frustrating..

lol, The last couple of times we were supposed to hangout she didn't call, she left me waiting and I tried to explain to her I was upset about that. (we eventually hungout, just later than expected but she didn't call me to let me know) Not a good idea to bring up my unhappiness yesterday. :(

Deb what should I do? Should give her time, should I call her...what what what? lol

andyroxmysox12191
10-20-2004, 08:10 PM
aaaawww fumus :hug: hope all gets well soon! :hug:
wait for Doctor Love Deb to help :lol:

Deboogle!.
10-20-2004, 10:36 PM
I'd say wait for her visiting friend to go away.

If she's still being bitchy, well I don't like games, so I'd just say to her "ok look, what's going on, be straight with me"

good luck! :hug:

superpinkone37
10-21-2004, 12:29 AM
awww fumus :hug: good luck though! :)

MisterQ
10-21-2004, 01:05 AM
DEB YOU ASKED FOR IT....

Alright well she had that time of month (yesterday), and I didn't know it. It was weird though, she was just mean to me. haha, like everyone else she was like "Hey!! What's up?" :hug:, then I would be like "so how are you feeling"...she'd answer something like "shut up, men don't understand":fiery:...So I was :confused: then she explained to me that she gets moody and bla bla, and I was like, why only towards me? She had this humor sheild up, she didn't laugh at anything I said, she only got more irratated. Although she would smile when someone else made a joke...lol...god it's annoying/frustrating..

lol, The last couple of times we were supposed to hangout she didn't call, she left me waiting and I tried to explain to her I was upset about that. (we eventually hungout, just later than expected but she didn't call me to let me know) Not a good idea to bring up my unhappiness yesterday. :(

Deb what should I do? Should give her time, should I call her...what what what? lol

Go hang out with your guy friends. Give her some time to realize that you can function without her, and she will be begging for your attention. ;)

--DoctahQ

Havok
10-21-2004, 03:55 AM
DEB YOU ASKED FOR IT....

Uhoh, that time of the month.:scared: Been there, done that way too many times, though I've always gotten a warning in advance so I just steered clear of them.:) Just don't laugh at their sometimes bizarre cravings and don't comment on how much they eat during that period, and no the pun wasn't intended it just sorta happened.;)As for the other problem, I dunno what to say and I don't know the whole story behind that one so I cant help.

Fumus
10-21-2004, 06:07 PM
I'd say wait for her visiting friend to go away.

If she's still being bitchy, well I don't like games, so I'd just say to her "ok look, what's going on, be straight with me"

good luck! :hug:

Yea, we broke up. :sad: Thanks for your advice everyone, I read all your posts and they made me smile. :) Yea, she just lost intrest in me, I think. I called her yesterday she kept with that whole nan-chalent attitude/bitchy pms thing towards me and when I asked her straight out, like Bunk said(I didn't read your post at that point), what's going on with us, bla bla, she said she had to go. Then I just said, if you hangup and don't call me back, its over. She hung up and I sighed. I then deleted her number, blocked her sn, and returned all the gifts she got me in a bag and hung them on her suite door. She has a little dry-board to write stuff on her suite door, I wrote "Congrats on being single again". :eek:

In other news, I started talking to this girl in my cultural diversity class and I have a "rebound" date for Friday!! :D Hopefully if I throw myself into my work at school and at work, and go out on Friday, I might be over her by the end of the week. :)

Deboogle!.
10-21-2004, 07:20 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW fumigator I'm sorry :( :hug:

Honestly, though, it sounded like she had some issues. You might be better off without her :) Have fun on the rebound date! :bounce:

Fumus
10-21-2004, 07:44 PM
yea!!! Deb, if you lived here, you know I would take you on a date...lol...not even a rebound, :) a real one!!

...that is if you would agree to go with me. :p

Havok
10-21-2004, 07:47 PM
Blah, she sounded pretty bitchy there in your post. Oh well, you seem to be mving on quite fast.:smoke:

Deboogle!.
10-21-2004, 08:29 PM
LOL Fumigator ;)

Yea Naldo I agree.... and I'm glad you didn't put up with her crap. People who play mind games are :retard:

MisterQ
10-21-2004, 10:59 PM
Sorry to hear that, Ryan. :sad: But it sounds like your life will be more sane w/o her and her friend. ;)

Glad you have a rebound date lined up already. Nice fast-paced transition... Just make sure that you keep their names straight, don't want to say the wrong one at the wrong time you know. :banana:

andyroxmysox12191
10-21-2004, 11:18 PM
aaaaawwwww fumus :hug: sorry about the breakup but good luck with the new date! :banana:

J. Corwin
10-22-2004, 12:55 AM
Good luck with your new girl Fumus! And have that next one all lined up and ready just in case....;)

Jennay
10-22-2004, 12:57 AM
Fumus :hug: Sorry about your girlfriend.

Have fun on your date, but not too much ;)

superpinkone37
10-22-2004, 02:16 AM
awwwwww fumus :hug:
but have fun on the "rebound date" lol :)

Fumus
10-22-2004, 07:05 PM
"With all this drama in the Lbc it's kinda hard being Snoop dee ouh ouble G.."

So this weeks rap on Fumus was...

-Don't overdraft at the bank, you pay for it later...(literally)
-An 88 is like an A- except it says B+ on the paper(That was my grade on my marketing test)
-Girl friends that get bitchy at you after a month, aren't ones you want to be with anyways.
-Rebound dates are fun but they will never take the place of a romantic dinner with someone you really are interested in.
-The Sox beating the Yanks in 7 games is like Andy going down 2 sets to love against Roger at Wimbly and then coming back to beat him after he faced match points on Roger's serve, except I would like see the ladder event more. ;)
-Finally, if you buy another car battery for your car, check that the numbers are exactly correct before you get all the way home. (My car battery died, my dad took me out to get another by the time I got done it was 2am, the all night wall mart is a half hour away)

Deboogle!.
10-22-2004, 07:10 PM
I'd say you learned some excellent life lessons this week, Fumigator!

Deboogle!.
10-22-2004, 11:49 PM
AWWWW!!!!! :haha:

Havok
10-22-2004, 11:50 PM
I love that word.:haha: So dumb, yet so funny.

Golfnduck
10-23-2004, 03:00 AM
putz is such a meaningful word. I use it for most of the people in the GM.

Deboogle!.
10-23-2004, 03:20 AM
LOL well but what most people don't know (but Amanda knows now that I told her ;);)) is that it actually has a literal meaning :haha:

tangerine_dream
10-23-2004, 06:18 PM
Personally, I can't stand women who blame their bitchiness on "that time of month". Give me a break. :rolleyes: What are they? Slaves to their hormones? Tell her to take a Midol and get over it (before you dump her). ;)

MisterQ
10-23-2004, 06:32 PM
:)

andyroxmysox12191
10-23-2004, 08:44 PM

Fumus
10-25-2004, 06:39 PM
Thanks for your support everyone, if laughter is the best medicine then I am much better than I was before. Tangy I was thinking the same thing but, girls always say "you don't understand". Ya know, I am like I have been sick and tired but, was I mean to the people I cared about automatically, no it's a choice...ahh duh. This weekend, I was stood up on Friday(by the rebound). Got left home by my friends on saturday when they went out and finally to top it all off Sunday, I realized that I am getting sick again...*cough* *sneeeze*. I did however watch El Anouyi vs. Roddick, and lemee tell you it made me feel soo much better..lol

Deboogle!.
10-25-2004, 07:22 PM
cmon! I've been waiting with baited breath to hear about your reaction to that match!!!

andyroxmysox12191
10-25-2004, 10:00 PM
aaww sorry ryan :hug:
stupid girl :ras: doesn't know what she's missing
hope you do get better! :hug:

J. Corwin
10-25-2004, 10:11 PM
Gotta tell us how you feel about that epic match Fumus!

Sorry to hear about the tough week you've had. :(

Neely
10-26-2004, 12:28 AM
Fumus....! :bounce: ;)

superpinkone37
10-26-2004, 01:39 AM
AWWWWW fumus, sorry about the tough week. :hug:
but im glad you got to watch the epic match. :) i still havent seen it :banghead:

Neely
10-26-2004, 01:44 AM
but im glad you got to watch the epic match. :) i still havent seen it :banghead:
I skipped school for this match. It was in the morning in Germany when this match was played and after I watched the beginning of it I couldn't leave the house to go to school. At this time I didn't even know it's going to this marathon fifth set.
But maybe I already had the inner feeling that it will and that's why I stayed at home :)

Deboogle!.
10-26-2004, 01:50 AM
:eek: Neely has ESP! :lol:

Fumigator told me he stopped watching at 11-10.... how could you stop there!! I would've had to sit through the whole rest of the match LOL!!!!

He's playing a tennis match now, maybe he'll update his update and let us know how it went ;)

MisterQ
10-27-2004, 03:11 AM
Ryan,

this was forwarded to me and I thought of you... :lol: ;)

A Study Commissioned by THe National Organization of Women

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that
the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ depending on
where she is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if she is ovulating
she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she is more prone to
be attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat
jammed up his ass while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected.

:angel:

superpinkone37
10-27-2004, 03:21 AM

Fumus
10-29-2004, 02:19 PM
Ryan,

hahaha MR.Q you are the best. You have no idea what joy bring to my life with your posts.

Fumus
10-29-2004, 02:47 PM
The match.

We came out; trying to warm-up and it wasn’t good. The two guys we were playing against were smacking the ball around all over the place; I think they were trying to scare my brother and I. It didn’t intimidate me it just made me mad. Warm-ups are supposed to light and easy (the idea is to warm-up). So basically my brother and I couldn’t get warm, we couldn’t hit enough balls to. I was a little perturbed. The first couple games flew by, no breaks of serve. Then in the sixth game, it was 3-2 their lead but, on serve. It was my Brothers serve; he had been tense all night and they had love-30 on us in this game. My brother decided to serve and volley (don’t ask me why) his approach was short and the guy on the other side went right at him. My brother got pegged in the neck with the tennis ball. Instead of the customary hands up apology, the guy snickered and gave him a stare down. I was pissed, we lost our serve but we broke back in the next game. The following game on my serve it was 30-all, I shanked a ball and it looked to fly out. One of the guys on the other side caught it. I informed him it was my point. He wasn’t happy. He called my brother and I, “assholes” and said, “We could have the fucking point”. 40-30, now, I was pissed about what was said, I banged a serve as hard as I could down the T, it landed on the line. “Out!!”, he said. “What was the call?” I asked. “It was out” he said. “ohhh ok” I said. I was so angry that I felt like brawling with the guy. I banged down another serve as hard as I could this time out wide but there was about a 1 foot gap between the ball and the service line. He watched it go by, stunned at the speed of the second serve. “Was that one in?” “I don’t think I saw it”, “maybe you should check the mark because I think that one was good!!” I said with the biggest grin on my face. The guy said nothing. We went on to win the match, 7-5, 6-1(we got warm finally in the second set). It was one of my favorite matches ever because I served aces on game points and break points all night.

Havok
10-29-2004, 03:23 PM
:rocker:

Jennay
10-29-2004, 08:23 PM
Ryan,

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Golfnduck
10-29-2004, 08:31 PM
Ryan,

LOL!!! LMFAO!!!

Jennay
10-29-2004, 08:33 PM
The match.

We came out; trying to warm-up and it wasn’t good. The two guys we were playing against were smacking the ball around all over the place; I think they were trying to scare my brother and I. It didn’t intimidate me it just made me mad. Warm-ups are supposed to light and easy (the idea is to warm-up). So basically my brother and I couldn’t get warm, we couldn’t hit enough balls to. I was a little perturbed. The first couple games flew by, no breaks of serve. Then in the sixth game, it was 3-2 their lead but, on serve. It was my Brothers serve; he had been tense all night and they had love-30 on us in this game. My brother decided to serve and volley (don’t ask me why) his approach was short and the guy on the other side went right at him. My brother got pegged in the neck with the tennis ball. Instead of the customary hands up apology, the guy snickered and gave him a stare down. I was pissed, we lost our serve but we broke back in the next game. The following game on my serve it was 30-all, I shanked a ball and it looked to fly out. One of the guys on the other side caught it. I informed him it was my point. He wasn’t happy. He called my brother and I, “assholes” and said, “We could have the fucking point”. 40-30, now, I was pissed about what was said, I banged a serve as hard as I could down the T, it landed on the line. “Out!!”, he said. “What was the call?” I asked. “It was out” he said. “ohhh ok” I said. I was so angry that I felt like brawling with the guy. I banged down another serve as hard as I could this time out wide but there was about a 1 foot gap between the ball and the service line. He watched it go by, stunned at the speed of the second serve. “Was that one in?” “I don’t think I saw it”, “maybe you should check the mark because I think that one was good!!” I said with the biggest grin on my face. The guy said nothing. We went on to win the match, 7-5, 6-1(we got warm finally in the second set). It was one of my favorite matches ever because I served aces on game points and break points all night.
OMG I hate when people are assholes on court. But :rocker2: Awesome job :)

You guys remember when I was playing that chick a few weeks ago and she was up 6-0 but I came back? Well in that match, during the time I was losing, whenever I lost a point she would yell out 'nice try!' and I wanted to smack her every single time and scream 'just shut up, will you?!' (I hate pity) But I held my self back, and I started just smashing everything as hard as I could because I was so pissed ;) So when I started smacking these winners all over the place, she starts giving me these looks like I was a freak of nature :p Whenever she lost a point I would say 'nice try!' (mockingly, of course) ;)

And of course during my comeback she made all these shit calls that were so wrong :scared: But we were on clay, so I called her out on them :p

Havok
10-29-2004, 08:35 PM
:haha: What a bitch that girl was.:ras:

andyroxmysox12191
10-29-2004, 11:44 PM
:rocker2: :woohoo: go ryan!!!
jen...wow. i would've taken the ball and thrown it at her really hard :lol:

J. Corwin
10-30-2004, 03:56 AM
The match.

What asses, but winning against these kind of people is just so much more tasty. :angel:

superpinkone37
10-30-2004, 05:51 AM
What asses, but winning against these kind of people is just so much more tasty. :angel:

yep, its always fun to win, especially against people like that :)
congrats on the awesome win, Fumus :rocker2:

zoltan83
10-30-2004, 10:24 PM
The match.
It was one of my favorite matches ever because I served aces on game points and break points all night.

Congrats for your win. :)
And :yeah: for your serve.

Well in that match, during the time I was losing, whenever I lost a point she would yell out 'nice try!' and I wanted to smack her every single time and scream 'just shut up, will you?!' (I hate pity)

I HATE when my opponent said these kind of thing : Nice try! It will be better the next time! :mad: :mad:

Fumus
11-01-2004, 04:04 AM
ugh screw those people in the non-tennis. I didn't post the pics to show off at MTF, lol, I posted them for myspace.com!!

Chloe le Bopper
11-01-2004, 04:19 AM
ugh screw those people in the non-tennis. I didn't post the pics to show off at MTF, lol, I posted them for myspace.com!!
Eh, be flattered, not annoyed. If they thought you were hideous they wouldn't have said anything about "show off" or whatever they said. That, and it's nontennis people. Who cares :p

Fumus
11-01-2004, 12:39 PM
See everyone Rebecca is nice, she just hides it. Well everyone is nice to Fumus right? ;)

tangerine_dream
11-01-2004, 02:32 PM

Why don't you get a Photobucket account? It's free and you can store all your piccies there.

Fumus
11-01-2004, 04:33 PM
I didn't know such places exsisted and yet I did. Good Idea, Tangy!

Chloe le Bopper
11-02-2004, 12:32 AM
See everyone Rebecca is nice, she just hides it. Well everyone is nice to Fumus right? ;)
I'm nice to those who deserve it. That's all I will say about that.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make dinner. Could you let Tangy know? I'd hate for her to waste time on another post all about me and how I'm a hypocrite because I missed a negative post that blah blah blah wrote and blah blah blah. I mean, sometimes I just have to leave the board, you know? Maybe I should start leaving her messages when I'm going to the bathroom too so that she doesn't nearly blow an artery again? :confused:

Deboogle!.
11-02-2004, 12:33 AM
I didn't know such places exsisted and yet I did. Good Idea, Tangy!

Fascinating metaphysical paradox ;)

Havok
11-02-2004, 12:56 AM
Oh.

Fumus
11-03-2004, 01:12 PM
Fascinating metaphysical paradox ;)

Hanging out with MR.Q raises your IQ!

A new study from Deb University. :)

MisterQ
11-04-2004, 03:58 AM
Hanging out with MR.Q raises your IQ!

A new study from Deb University. :)

Hanging out with Fumus raises my self-esteem! :)

Deb University. Chartered in 1981, Deb University is the 968th-oldest college in eastern Massachussetts. As a large residential university of 19,360 undergraduates, Deb is dedicated to offering its students the opportunities and facilities necessary to achieve a well-rounded education in, both inside and outside of the internet message boards. In 2004 Deb University merged with Bunk18bsb College, a women's school, and the campus today reflects the blending of traditional and contemporary design. The University does not have a core curriculum, but students must meet requirements in tennis, Andy Roddick, Red Sox polemics and light pop music. Electives are offered in law. The school motto, "DEATH!," is frequently overheard around campus.

Deboogle!.
11-04-2004, 04:04 AM
Deb University. Chartered in 1981, (:secret: 1982) Deb University is the 968th-oldest college in eastern Massachussetts. :haha: As a large residential university of 19,360 undergraduates, :bigcry::bigcry: Deb is dedicated to offering its students the opportunities and facilities necessary to achieve a well-rounded education in, both inside and outside of the internet message boards. :rolls: In 2004 Deb University merged with Bunk18bsb College, a women's school, and the campus today reflects the blending of traditional and contemporary design. :spit: The University does not have a core curriculum, but students must meet requirements in tennis, Andy Roddick, Red Sox polemics and light pop music. :rocker2::dance: Electives are offered in law. :yeah: The school motto, "DEATH!," is frequently overheard around campus. :rocker: :haha:

:worship: :kiss: :sobbing: :bigcry:

MisterQ
11-04-2004, 04:12 AM
:secret: 1982

yes, but are you sure it wasn't, ahem, chartered in 1981...? ;) :devil:

Deboogle!.
11-04-2004, 04:13 AM
OH F'ING DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MisterQ
11-04-2004, 04:21 AM
holy shiznit that is freaking funny. can i get some tour information? (:

Tours and Information Sessions
Times are subject to change. Please check the calendar for verification. In general, our office hours are:
Summer
Mon. - Fri., 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
(tours at 3, 3:15, 3:30 and 3:45)

Academic Year
Mon. - Fri., 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(tours at 4:00, 4:10 and 4:20)
A daily (weekday) Information Session is available at 12:15 (April - November).

Deb seeks to enroll well-prepared and strongly motivated students from as many backgrounds as possible. The admission staff and the College are dedicated to finding candidates who will contribute to the diversity of tennis fans on campus. Applicants are expected to have taken advantage of the most rigorous academic curriculum available at their high schools. Although a solid academic preparation is the most important consideration for admission, liking Andy Roddick or Pete Sampras will also suffice. Outstanding achievement or potential demonstrated in the arts, music, and athletics may be influential in the admission process, but frankly it's not going to get you in. Scores on the SAT I or ACT are required for admission but we won't actually look at them. Interviews are also strongly recommended, but we will make up our mind before you even open your mouth.

Deboogle!.
11-04-2004, 04:28 AM
OH GOD :sobbing: :sobbing:
-----

In lieu of the SAT I or ACT, scores on a test combining both knowledge and understanding of recent pop culture and TAT (Tennis Aptitude Test) may be substituted. Applicants may be asked for an improptu recitation of a Backstreet Boys song or might be asked to explain the intricacies of the Entry System. Lefties and applicants who like chocolate might be given special admissions preference. In lieu of a criminal background check, admissions officers will thoroughly check message board etiquette history and those applicants who have resorted to general personal insults will not be looked favorably upon.

superpinkone37
11-04-2004, 04:36 AM
OMFG!!! mister Q, you are too good :sobbing: :worship: :haha:

MisterQ
11-04-2004, 04:37 AM
OH GOD :sobbing: :sobbing:
-----

In lieu of the SAT I or ACT, scores on a test combining both knowledge and understanding of recent pop culture and TAT (Tennis Aptitude Test) may be substituted. Applicants may be asked for an improptu recitation of a Backstreet Boys song or might be asked to explain the intricacies of the Entry System. Lefties and applicants who like chocolate might be given special admissions preference. In lieu of a criminal background check, admissions officers will thoroughly check message board etiquette history and those applicants who have resorted to general personal insults will not be looked favorably upon.

:yeah: :lol:

I'm worried that I might not get in... :scared:

Deboogle!.
11-04-2004, 04:44 AM
If, for whatever reason, applicants are unable to satisfy the pop culture or TAT requirement, they may submit an essay covering one of the following topics:

Proper Avatar Creation
Emoticon Etiquette
Ignoring Effectively
Using Humor in Photo Captions
The Hallucinogenic Affects of a Series of Vince Spadea Pictures
Effective Thread Titling
The Family Behavior of Ducks (applicant may pick whatever species he or she likes)

Essays should be no longer than whatever the standard message board word limit is - applicant must figure this out him/herself. Essays must be in standard English - "internet lingo" is strongly discouraged, and the proper use of capitals and punctuation is suggested. "LOL" and "LMFAO (and its derivatives)" are the only exceptions to this policy. Your/You're and their/they're must be used correctly.

superpinkone37
11-04-2004, 04:53 AM
haha me too amanda....im too lazy to capitalize stuff :p :lol:

omg, the conversations that go on in here....too funny :haha:

Deboogle!.
11-04-2004, 05:06 AM
No applicant will be turned away because of his or her age, gender, sexual orientation, number of posts, or whether he or she has a funny signature.

Atheist and agnostic applicants are also welcome

Purple applications are preferable, but turquoise will also be accepted. Applications filled out in blue ball-point pen are unacceptable.

zoltan83
11-04-2004, 04:27 PM
:haha: Q and debstah.... funny convo :bigcry:

andyroxmysox12191
11-04-2004, 07:59 PM
ommmfffffffffffffffffg :sobbing: :sobbing: :haha: :haha: :bigcry: you guys are going to be the death of me! :sobbing:

PinkFeatherBoa
11-04-2004, 10:45 PM
I'd apply, only my purple pen has run out and I broke the turquoise one in frustration at the tennis today {well I didn't have any rackets to hand (; }. I may have to submit one when I get home tomorrow, I'm sure to have spare pens at home. I think I'll be attempting essay number 3 if that's ok with you're self. :lol:

Fumus
11-05-2004, 02:13 PM
lol...Deb can be funny and creative?!? When did this happen? hahaha j/k...I love you!

(A written transcript of the 2005 Keynote Speaker: Fumus)

When I came to Deb University, I was young, cocky, immature, ignorant, and I couldn't spell I Thai. DU didn't turn it's back on me, it accepted me into it's culture. I lied on my application to get into DU. When the Dean of Undergraduate affairs at Deb University found my true identity, I was not kicked out, I was forgiven. You see at DU we have a credo called...Deb University Compassionate Karma or "Duck", that means, we forgive others because being mean comes back to you two fold. We accept the fact that others are not perfect but they can be better by watching lots of tennis. Unless that person is being a real ass, then we use our other credo Ruthless, Organized, Deliberate, Devastating, Instantaneous, Carnage, Killing (of stupid posters) or “Roddick” as it is known on campus. Deb University gave me an eclectic experience in everything from Roger bashing, making fun of Canada, and creating avatars that will make your eyes bleed because they are so cool. The truth is, Deb University teaches you the most important lesson you can learn in life and that is …it’s better than your university and you can’t come!! Sooo Na-na-na!! Thank you!!

Deboogle!.
11-05-2004, 02:17 PM
awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

:lol: :rolls:

Fumus
11-05-2004, 02:42 PM
Thanks..thanks..actually more on topic.

This week I decided that next semister I am moving on campus. I just couldn't take the commute from UAlbany to Schenectady and then to work back to UAlbany and back Schenectady:explode:. Being at school all night studing then driving home at 12am sucks. Plus lets be honest Campus life is way more fun, and I want to give it a try if only for a semister. If I get lonely or homesick, home is like 20 min away..lol..so I can always sleep in my old bed. I guess thats kinda exciting.

Ohhh and I met this other girl last weekend and we hungout last night...I will have to keep you posted but she rocks. She is like all Irish, pale skin, dark features, and her voice is awesome....(she's a DJ on the radio)..:eek: lol I won't try to get too excited but, could be a big score for the big R-man!!

ohhh lol, I made the worst unforced error on the date yesterday...I forgot her name yesterday when I went to pick her up. :o :o I was like " Meghan what did you just say?" ...her name is Vicky...lol I never heard the end of that. Meghan was this other girl, I have been talking to..damn it!! lol.. :o I didn't tell her that, I was just like"...uhh..I mean..." and she says "Vicky"...I was like "right..right..yea..I know.." This was all infront of her roomates and they are like "You are not going anywhere with this wannabe player" haha..omg..I still can't believe I messed it up. Andyways, (as we say @DU), it worked out, she came over and watched "Dawn of the Dead" and there was balance in the universe again.

Deboogle!.
11-05-2004, 02:47 PM
:woohoo: Being on campus ROCKS!!!!!!!!! I think you will love it - being able to do whatever you want when you want with whom you want is so awesome, I loved that feeling of freedom.

About the faux pas... Fumigator!! don't do that again! LOL!!!! That's not an unforced error, that's a point penalty for obscene language and racquet abuse!!! You're lucky she forgave you ;) but I hope it works out :yeah:

Fumus
11-05-2004, 02:59 PM
Deb why are not you on aim?

Deboogle!.
11-05-2004, 03:01 PM
b/c I'm leaving in like 2 seconds to go to school. I was on before, and you weren't :(

We'll chat later :)

Fumus
11-05-2004, 03:09 PM
ok...mauh!!

Havok
11-05-2004, 03:23 PM
You and the girls Skyler.:ras:

tangerine_dream
11-05-2004, 03:51 PM
This Deb University stuff is hilarious. I love how creative and funny this group is. :D

We've lost Caro to the Guille forum, star has gone off to the Lleyton forum, and now Fumus is lost to girlfriend No. 3. Andy's going to have to start winning some matches soon or we will lose more duckies. :lol: ;)

Poor Naldo, the girls bore him to death on MSN :sad: :hug:

MisterQ
11-05-2004, 03:55 PM
Thanks..thanks..actually more on topic.

This week I decided that next semister I am moving on campus. I just couldn't take the commute from UAlbany to Schenectady and then to work back to UAlbany and back Schenectady:explode:. Being at school all night studing then driving home at 12am sucks. Plus lets be honest Campus life is way more fun, and I want to give it a try if only for a semister. If I get lonely or homesick, home is like 20 min away..lol..so I can always sleep in my old bed. I guess thats kinda exciting.

Ohhh and I met this other girl last weekend and we hungout last night...I will have to keep you posted but she rocks. She is like all Irish, pale skin, dark features, and her voice is awesome....(she's a DJ on the radio)..:eek: lol I won't try to get too excited but, could be a big score for the big R-man!!

ohhh lol, I made the worst unforced error on the date yesterday...I forgot her name yesterday when I went to pick her up. :o :o I was like " Meghan what did you just say?" ...her name is Vicky...lol I never heard the end of that. Meghan was this other girl, I have been talking to..damn it!! lol.. :o I didn't tell her that, I was just like"...uhh..I mean..." and she says "Vicky"...I was like "right..right..yea..I know.." This was all infront of her roomates and they are like "You are not going anywhere with this wannabe player" haha..omg..I still can't believe I messed it up. Andyways, (as we say @DU), it worked out, she came over and watched "Dawn of the Dead" and there was balance in the universe again.

Fumus, fumus, fumus,

I picture you as Sir Galahad the Chaste swarmed by Zoot and the 160 other blondes and brunettes, all aged between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half, wishing to punish you with a little spanking. Or maybe I have watched The Quest for the Holy Grail too many times.

You could try moving to Alaska. There aren't a lot of ladies there and you could concentrate on one at a time.

By the way, I just found out that Schenectady has MORE people than Utica! :eek: Schenectady 61,016; Utica 59,485. My world order has been skewed! poor poor lil' Utica. :sad: (it used to have 100,000 people when there were actually jobs there).

well, good luck on campus. you will have more time and energy if you don't have to commute a lot.

Fumus
11-05-2004, 04:18 PM
Fumus, fumus, fumus,

I picture you as Sir Galahad the Chaste swarmed by Zoot and the 160 other blondes and brunettes, all aged between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half, wishing to punish you with a little spanking. Or maybe I have watched The Quest for the Holy Grail too many times.

You could try moving to Alaska. There aren't a lot of ladies there and you could concentrate on one at a time.

By the way, I just found out that Schenectady has MORE people than Utica! :eek: Schenectady 61,016; Utica 59,485. My world order has been skewed! poor poor lil' Utica. :sad: (it used to have 100,000 people when there were actually jobs there).

well, good luck on campus. you will have more time and energy if you don't have to commute a lot.

Did someone leave the grail symbol up? "Come Sir Gallahad", "It's much to peralious", lol, Sir Gallahad says "I wish to face the perals"...lol

lol..I like the women. http://www.epodunk.com/county_data2/ according to that Alaska is gold mine for single men...huh? :)

Yea, there's also more crack houses per square feet then NYC. lol...

Fumus
11-05-2004, 04:21 PM
This Deb University stuff is hilarious. I love how creative and funny this group is. :D

We've lost Caro to the Guille forum, star has gone off to the Lleyton forum, and now Fumus is lost to girlfriend No. 3. Andy's going to have to start winning some matches soon or we will lose more duckies. :lol: ;)

Poor Naldo, the girls bore him to death on MSN :sad: :hug:

awww...Tangerine...I still love ya!

andyroxmysox12191
11-05-2004, 04:37 PM
A tip: NEVER FORGET A GIRL'S NAME. AND DON'T MIX IT UP WITH ANOTHER GIRL'S NAME :rolls: sorry but i thought that was hilarious :kiss:
good luck with the new girl! :banana:
:eek: you didnt live on campus before? how could you NOT want to live on campus? I can't wait to live on campus at some college :D

andyroxmysox12191
11-05-2004, 04:39 PM
omfg ryan....tsktsktsk THERE'RE KIDS HERE! *not including myself ;)*

edit: i used the wrong there're :sobbing: look what you do to me deb!

MisterQ
11-05-2004, 04:41 PM
At Deb University they give you a single room with a veranda, personal kitchen space, showers where the water is always warm and free parking. :yeah:

Golfnduck
11-05-2004, 05:45 PM
Fumus, I love your signature "Love means nothing to me" Andy to Paris Hilton :clap2: :rolls: :sobbing:

Deboogle!.
11-05-2004, 07:30 PM
dude, Fumigator, you can't just get on AIM, say "hi, what's up" and sign off 9 seconds later! I type fast but not THAT fast!! :p

MisterQ
11-05-2004, 07:53 PM
dude, Fumigator, you can't just get on AIM, say "hi, what's up" and sign off 9 seconds later! I type fast but not THAT fast!! :p

Maybe he forgot your name... :p ;)

Deboogle!.
11-05-2004, 07:55 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

He wouldn't dare :devil: :armed:

then he signed on again and signed off almost immediately AGAIN...

then he's the one who has the audacity to whine about me not being on AIM :p:p

Fumus
11-08-2004, 02:48 PM
Yes...indeedy. My internet has been crappy lately at home, if I get booted don't be offended.

Deboogle!.
11-08-2004, 02:52 PM
All is forgiven ;)

Fumus
11-08-2004, 03:32 PM
awww...thanks well, recorded for you is "Mardy Fish" No Strings and WTT Smash hits. I will send them out sometime this week along with your DVDs which I have not finished watching the end of Roddick USO qrt. :o

Deboogle!.
11-08-2004, 06:06 PM
awww *can't wait* :smooch:

take your time finishing the match, I can't believe you've watched part of it and haven't finished it, I couldn't bear to not see the end of that match!!!

Fumus
11-08-2004, 07:55 PM
lol...I always watch it when I am dead tired, when I send it back can I get Mardy vs. Andy Cincy final and Roger vs. Andy -Semi @ Canada.

Anything else you suggest?

Deboogle!.
11-08-2004, 08:07 PM
Yes, we already agreed upon this, did we not? ;)

Fumus
11-08-2004, 08:13 PM
I just get excited lol...didn't you also say you were going to put that playboy in there too...you know the one with the Sexiest ladies of MTF in there...lol

Deboogle!.
11-08-2004, 08:23 PM
um.no. tennis videos only :)

Fumus
11-08-2004, 08:32 PM
ohh you are keeping that for your bathroom then...fine that's fair but, I have a joke for you...

Why did Kim breakup with Lleyton?

Deboogle!.
11-08-2004, 08:36 PM
making fun of me when I have something you want is probably not a good idea!

I don't know, why did Kim break up with Lleyton? Tell me, oh wise Fumigator

Fumus
11-08-2004, 08:36 PM
.......................................(pausing to let you think).......................................(paus ing to let you think).......................................(paus ing to let you think).......................................(paus ing to let you think).......................................(paus ing to let you think).......................................(paus ing to let you think).......................................(paus ing to let you think)................

Fumus
11-08-2004, 08:39 PM
Because Lleyton kept "coming on" to other players...;)

I took that out because it posted to the next page and it would make no sense if you saw the answer first but thanks for ruining that deb.

Deboogle!.
11-08-2004, 08:42 PM
Here, I'll fix it for you (just so you know, it's on the same page for me)

Because Lleyton kept "coming on" to other players..

oh man......

that's so bad that it's almost hilarious

Jennay
11-08-2004, 08:44 PM
So, Fumus, are you going to update us or not? :p

tangerine_dream
11-09-2004, 03:34 PM
awww...Tangerine...I still love ya!

Aw, thanks for that Tangier Tangerine pic. I love it! I look like a classier version of Serena in that pic with my boobs exposed and everything. ;)

Fumus
11-09-2004, 06:20 PM
haha..I like the Tangier Tangerine thing, it's very classic looking, it almost has a rustic feel to it. Sorta like Tangy's posts...haha..alright alright that's not why I posted it, I mean, lol, if you think about it, it's some lady holding Tangerines naked, lol, she's naked with Tangerines..hahah..that's the coolest thing ever...I mean..wow!

MisterQ
11-09-2004, 07:06 PM
haha..I like the Tangier Tangerine thing, it's very classic looking, it almost has a rustic feel to it. Sorta like Tangy's posts...haha..alright alright that's not why I posted it, I mean, lol, if you think about it, it's some lady holding Tangerines naked, lol, she's naked with Tangerines..hahah..that's the coolest thing ever...I mean..wow!

Sexy, and scurvy-free!!!

Fumus
11-09-2004, 07:08 PM
MrQ = Lustig Sehr

MisterQ
11-09-2004, 07:12 PM
Vielen Dank, Fumus. Du bist der Mann. :)

Fumus
11-09-2004, 07:19 PM
Mister Q Du bist miene hound. Did you checkout my most recent post in the non-tennis myspace/keira sex thread?

MisterQ
11-09-2004, 07:29 PM
yes fumus, I am all places at all times. ;)

Fumus
11-09-2004, 07:44 PM
I noticed but did you see my post in the re-ducks thread, I mean that was a master piece on trolls I posted and I didn't get any supplementary post from Mr. Q...

Deboogle!.
11-09-2004, 08:31 PM
OH WE ARE IN A FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fumus
11-09-2004, 09:14 PM
I'm sorry the server at my work sucks, I have no control...it kicks me off I can't get back on...I swear....;) sides I had to leave to go to night class like 15min later anyways...

MisterQ
11-09-2004, 09:27 PM
I noticed but did you see my post in the re-ducks thread, I mean that was a master piece on trolls I posted and I didn't get any supplementary post from Mr. Q...

Some posts need no supplement. That one received an omnipotent nod of approval. ;)

Deboogle!.
11-09-2004, 11:50 PM
I'm sorry the server at my work sucks, I have no control...it kicks me off I can't get back on...I swear....;) sides I had to leave to go to night class like 15min later anyways...

NO, that's not why we're in a fight, I figured you got disconnected. We're in a fight because of what you SAID right BEFORE you got disconnected :fiery:

Fumus
11-10-2004, 05:36 PM
oh yea, so were are done fighting right?

Fumus
11-17-2004, 01:10 PM
All right so I haven’t update in awhile but, I fee like I have been posting more so what’s the need right?

The past two weeks have been a struggle for me to get my schedule done for the Spring Semester, but yesterday I finally got it done. :explode: You see, I was late with my early registration (lol oxymoron) so all the nice electives were gone. Then I had two unpaid parking tickets (totalling 80 dollars) so I couldn’t even register until I paid those off (paid them last Friday, early registration started Oct.16). :mad:

Well, a few gray hairs later I finished my schedule. :eek: I am taking Intro to Drama, Buyer Behavior, Marketing research, Financial Management and the History of the Jewish Civilization. :) That history of the Jewish Civilization marks the second Jewish class I have taken this year. I am not Jewish, in fact I am not even religious but all the other history electives were closed and this is a 100 level class!! :worship: Thank you Jewish peoples!! :worship:

My classes are going well, I am worried about getting C’s in two of them so I have to refocus my efforts on those classes. Otherwise my GPA looks to be about a 3.5 this semester. I know I am not getting Deb numbers but who does? ;) Well hopefully those C’s become B-’s or B’s. ;)

My love life you ask, lol? :o I am still seeing Vicky at least once a week, you know, the girl whose name I forgot. I don’t really see that going anywhere so this weekend I am back on the hunt again. :cool:

I have some more stuff.. but Naldo and Jace informed me that if I make my posts too long they won’t read them. :o

Deboogle!.
11-17-2004, 02:40 PM
That history of the Jewish Civilization marks the second Jewish class I have taken this year. I am not Jewish, in fact I am not even religious but all the other history electives were closed and this is a 100 level class!! :worship: Thank you Jewish peoples!! :worship:

:haha: That sounds so horrifically boring but... you are most welcome ;)

J. Corwin
11-17-2004, 05:12 PM
All right so I haven’t update in awhile but, I fee like I have been posting more so what’s the need right?

The past two weeks have been a struggle for me to get my schedule done for the Spring Semester, but yesterday I finally got it done. :explode: You see, I was late with my early registration (lol oxymoron) so all the nice electives were gone. Then I had two unpaid parking tickets (totalling 80 dollars) so I couldn’t even register until I paid those off (paid them last Friday, early registration started Oct.16). :mad:

Well, a few gray hairs later I finished my schedule. :eek: I am taking Intro to Drama, Buyer Behavior, Marketing research, Financial Management and the History of the Jewish Civilization. :) That history of the Jewish Civilization marks the second Jewish class I have taken this year. I am not Jewish, in fact I am not even religious but all the other history electives were closed and this is a 100 level class!! :worship: Thank you Jewish peoples!! :worship:

My classes are going well, I am worried about getting C’s in two of them so I have to refocus my efforts on those classes. Otherwise my GPA looks to be about a 3.5 this semester. I know I am not getting Deb numbers but who does? ;) Well hopefully those C’s become B-’s or B’s. ;)

My love life you ask, lol? :o I am still seeing Vicky at least once a week, you know, the girl whose name I forgot. I don’t really see that going anywhere so this weekend I am back on the hunt again. :cool:

I have some more stuff.. but Naldo and Jace informed me that if I make my posts too long they won’t read them. :o

Well I read your post anyway. :angel:

You may not be getting Deb numbers but you're doing better than me in the GPA department ;) :o ....

Havok
11-17-2004, 06:09 PM

Pffft when did I say that? Did I even say it am I'm just really that bad memory wise?:retard: Anyways how did that exam go a week ago? This is an update thread afterall.:p

Fumus
11-17-2004, 06:43 PM
Well I read your post anyway. :angel:

You may not be getting Deb numbers but you're doing better than me in the GPA department ;) :o ....

Yea...yea everybody reads em' when you make a big deal about it.. :)

Well yea, I don't really think anyone can get Deb numbers it's like Lleyton had a very good year but, he won't ever do what Federer did. Wait...did I just compare Deb to Fed? lol Fedstah, I mean?!? :confused:

Pffft when did I say that? Did I even say it am I'm just really that bad memory wise? Anyways how did that exam go a week ago? This is an update thread afterall.

Yea lets not talk about my marketing test. I got an 80 :explode: It's ok because the dude will drop the lowest grade. I needed to get a 90 or better on that test to get an A in the class now it seems I am stuck with the big "A-". :o

Fumus
11-17-2004, 06:47 PM
Yea and both you guys made comments about how you were too lazy to read my USO story because it was too long. You remember that one...it was like a 2 pages long..lol I don't even think Deb read that..;)

Deboogle!.
11-17-2004, 07:42 PM
What? Deb numbers? What are you talking about? LOL

and No, fumigator, I didn't read that long post either.... but I love you anyway :)

Havok
11-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Which long USO story? I'm sure I did read it.:p

J. Corwin
11-17-2004, 11:14 PM
I don't remember saying that...but I'm pretty sure I didn't read it. ;) But it was outta my own lazy ass, not because I don't like you. :p

MisterQ
12-04-2004, 04:07 AM
Wo ist unser Freund, Herr Fumus?

tangerine_dream
12-07-2004, 05:10 PM
It's been too long....we are suffering from withdrawal symptoms. We need our Fumus fix and we need it NOW :fiery:

Deboogle!.
12-07-2004, 09:09 PM
I PMed him last night and he hasn't read it yet :(

J. Corwin
12-07-2004, 10:04 PM
I see him on AIM but he's probably not there. :)

Deboogle!.
12-15-2004, 04:27 AM
OK Fumigator, I see your name down there browsing the forum right now. Show yourself!!!!! ;)

superpinkone37
12-15-2004, 04:29 AM
its been so long since we have had an update!!

Deboogle!.
12-15-2004, 04:39 AM
Yes, it has. And Fumigator owes me a few things by mail :o :p

Fumus
12-20-2004, 04:11 PM
Yea, I was reading the updates in here when I could but, I have been so busy with finals, the holidays and all the tennis I have been playing.

I had my first singles tournement win this weekend. I played another tourny this weekend that was mixed doubles and I came in second. Yea, my game is getting better but my foot work and anticipation is terrible, it's probably the worst part of my game. School went well and I think I did ok this semester. I know I have an A, B+,B+ and the two classes which happen to be my worst I don't know yet.

Finally after another disapointment this weekend I am still single. My confidence with women is at an all time low..:-(

Havok
12-20-2004, 06:04 PM
:sad: But allez on getting 2nd place in your mixed dubs tournie and 3 good grades so far.:)

Fumus
12-20-2004, 06:33 PM
Yea, the girl that I played it with, we didn't get along she really made me feel like slime all night long. I kinda liked her too, so not a good weekend for me.

superpinkone37
12-20-2004, 06:41 PM
awwww! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Havok
12-20-2004, 07:13 PM
Blah, slime is gross. Better that it ended there.;)

Jennay
12-20-2004, 07:15 PM
Congratulations on your 3 good grades so far and your tournament :)

I personally do not understand how you have trouble with women :p

Fumus
12-20-2004, 07:26 PM
Congratulations on your 3 good grades so far and your tournament :)

I personally do not understand how you have trouble with women :p

lol..me either but, I am cursed!

Deboogle!.
12-20-2004, 07:37 PM
Fumigator!!!! *tackles in hug*

Golfnduck
12-20-2004, 08:08 PM
Finally after another disapointment this weekend I am still single. My confidence with women is at an all time low..:-(
I feel the same way, but my confidence in men is at an all time low. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

J. Corwin
12-20-2004, 10:58 PM
Finally an update, welcome back! :cool: Congrats on the good grades. :D

andyroxmysox12191
12-21-2004, 12:53 AM
Yay an update! :banana:
Glad the grades are good :hug: Stupid girls :ras: You gotta stop having back luck ;)

MisterQ
12-21-2004, 04:24 AM
congrats on the grades, fumus. glad you updated us.

I took the train through fair schenectady and albany on sunday. The highlight of the trip was a bald eagle I saw perched in a tree along the Hudson. This morning at my parents' house it was 13 degrees below zero! brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Havok
12-21-2004, 04:34 AM
That was nothing compared to what we got here.:o

MisterQ
12-21-2004, 05:34 AM
that's it, no more tits and boobies for you, Naldo. :p

Havok
12-21-2004, 04:29 PM
Ugh.:tears:

Fumus
12-21-2004, 05:59 PM
Oh yea, so I am reading lots of literature on tennis now. "The inner game of Tennis" by Timothy Galloway, "Maximum Tennis" by Nick Saviono, and I am rereading "Winning Ugly" by Brad (Your fired) Gilbert. I am hoping I can improve my mental game and raise my overall confidence. It would also be nice to do some coaching so by reading all this stuff and taking some courses in coaching I can get certified...that would be cool..

superpinkone37
12-21-2004, 06:27 PM
sounds good! :yeah:

Deboogle!.
12-22-2004, 02:48 AM
Sounds awesome, Fumigator! You still haven't given your opinion on "The Big Firing" - I'm curious to know what you think of it all.

OMFG On General Hospital yesterday this guy was making a joke about the galapaogs islands and he goes "The blue-breasted booby is the national bird" I DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fumus
12-22-2004, 04:29 AM
Well I am reading all of those things so I can coach Andy....thats what I think..lol..

MisterQ
12-22-2004, 04:56 AM
I'm reading Brad Gilbert's new book ("I've Got Your Back") right now, Fumus, so we can confer about your proper strategies to use with Andy. ;)

Fumus
12-22-2004, 05:02 AM
haha...use Brad's books to coach Andy...that's one way to get around paying Brad all that money..haha

MisterQ
12-22-2004, 05:08 AM
haha...use Brad's books to coach Andy...that's one way to get around paying Brad all that money..haha

hey, good idea! we have to cut costs and streamline this operation. I also would suggest a computerized phone service for game repairs. If you are having forehand problems, press 1 now... For the backhand, press 2... ;)

avocadoe
12-22-2004, 12:30 PM
I'm reading Brad's first book, too, after reading the article on him yesterday. Decided I could use a dose of Brad in my game :)

Fumus
12-23-2004, 05:51 PM
hey, good idea! we have to cut costs and streamline this operation. I also would suggest a computerized phone service for game repairs. If you are having forehand problems, press 1 now... For the backhand, press 2... ;)

haha...Andy's on his cellphone at change over....

*All of sudden chair umpire Muhammad relized why Andy had opted for night matches all week....Andy wanted to save his daytime minutes*

...hahaha...

superpinkone37
12-23-2004, 05:55 PM
LMAO!!!! :lol:

Fumus
01-03-2005, 02:56 PM
I know you guys have been waiting for an update so here it is.

Let's see I have been playing lots of tennis. I lost my last two singles match. I made too many unforced and my serve was way off. I think I lost my composure too fast. I lost like one or two games I felt that I shouldn't have and I just flipped. I didn't even want to be out there anymore. I guess you have no idea what its like to get beat by a slimey junk ball pusher who is like 42 years old. God I just wanna die when I lose to someone like that. When you see Mardy Fish lose to like no 156 in the world and you wanna cry, that's how I felt. Not once but twice!! In both my loses I started with a break a hold and a break putting me up 3-0 and I crumbled after that. I missed my put aways on short balls, my overheads, and easy vollies I just need to push into the open court. It must have been a horror to watch, as I would get up 40-0 or 0-40 and fall apart. There isn't a worse way to lose, 6-4 6-1 in the first match, 6-3 6-1 in the second match. Any suggestions?

Sides that, New Years was fun. I got wicked toasted, stumbled around Albany and then came home. I have been playing alot of Halo 2, Topspin, and X-men Legends on the X-box. Atleast I can win at tennis in the video games....lol...hahah..

MissFairy
01-03-2005, 03:26 PM
ahhh fumus :hug: hope youre okay!
new years sounded like fun though, yay!

p.s i rule at topspin :devil:

Deboogle!.
01-03-2005, 03:32 PM
:hug: Aww, your game will come around! Maybe the losses will motivate you to practice more :)

As for New Year's... I hope stumbling around Albany was um...fun..... I don't remember it as being a particularly exciting city :lol:

Thanks for the update! :yeah:

MisterQ
01-03-2005, 03:39 PM
I know you guys have been waiting for an update so here it is.

Let's see I have been playing lots of tennis. I lost my last two singles match. I made too many unforced and my serve was way off. I think I lost my composure too fast. I lost like one or two games I felt that I shouldn't have and I just flipped. I didn't even want to be out there anymore. I guess you have no idea what its like to get beat by a slimey junk ball pusher who is like 42 years old. God I just wanna die when I lose to someone like that. When you see Mardy Fish lose to like no 156 in the world and you wanna cry, that's how I felt. Not once but twice!! In both my loses I started with a break a hold and a break putting me up 3-0 and I crumbled after that. I missed my put aways on short balls, my overheads, and easy vollies I just need to push into the open court. It must have been a horror to watch, as I would get up 40-0 or 0-40 and fall apart. There isn't a worse way to lose, 6-4 6-1 in the first match, 6-3 6-1 in the second match. Any suggestions?

Sides that, New Years was fun. I got wicked toasted, stumbled around Albany and then came home. I have been playing alot of Halo 2, Topspin, and X-men Legends on the X-box. Atleast I can win at tennis in the video games....lol...hahah..

My guess is you were too concerned with winning and the score, rather than just playing the ball. I do this a lot. I think, "What do wanna bet I choke this lead away?" and then I do. :lol:

Sometimes taking more time between points is a good idea, if you tend to rush when things aren't going well (like I do).

Albany will never be the same after the night that Ryan made his rounds. ;)

Fumus
01-03-2005, 05:30 PM
ahhh fumus :hug: hope youre okay!
new years sounded like fun though, yay!

p.s i rule at topspin :devil:

Bring it!! I have the meanest serve and volley character you have ever seen!! :)

Fumus
01-03-2005, 05:31 PM
:hug: Aww, your game will come around! Maybe the losses will motivate you to practice more :)

As for New Year's... I hope stumbling around Albany was um...fun..... I don't remember it as being a particularly exciting city :lol:

Thanks for the update! :yeah:

oh ha-ha...pick on Smallbany really funny...

Fumus
01-03-2005, 05:35 PM
My guess is you were too concerned with winning and the score, rather than just playing the ball. I do this a lot. I think, "What do wanna bet I choke this lead away?" and then I do. :lol:

Sometimes taking more time between points is a good idea, if you tend to rush when things aren't going well (like I do).

Albany will never be the same after the night that Ryan made his rounds. ;)

haha...what sounds are those?

Yea you are right. See like at 15-0 or 30-0, I swing freely and it doesn't matter. I just go for my shots. As soon as I start to get ahead, I start to think and you are right, I just need to play ball. What do I need to do with my serve, where do I need to go with this shot..etc etc..instead of think "damn it dude, two more points...just two more...you can do that, atleast!!" Then I get bps, and game points...crumble...crumble...it's confidence that I am lacking Q, after I played with that girl and she dissed my shots I haven't been playing the same.

Like Deb said though...practice! This week the bubble at my school for the indoor courts opened back up again so I am going to practice alot and hopefully my results will improve. :)

Fumus
01-03-2005, 05:55 PM
haha...for some reason I thought Q wrote sounds...I am like..it wasn't that crazy..hahahah

Havok
01-03-2005, 06:01 PM
*coughs* Hingis, hard, claycourt, no risk shots. Tell me your results.:smoke: Oh and try playing her with someone other than Hantuchova, as her topspin angles are insane and are winners every time.