U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner confesses to tweeting lewd photo [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner confesses to tweeting lewd photo

alfonsojose
06-07-2011, 03:04 AM
:lol: :help: Such a dumbass, a married man.
http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/06/congressman-anthony-weiner-pictures-naked-underwear-bulge-shirtless-chest-pecs-twitter-hacked-weinergate/#comments-anchor

alfonsojose
06-07-2011, 03:05 AM
The family portraits in the first pic. What a moron :haha: :haha: :smash:

Kolya
06-07-2011, 03:23 AM
:haha:

Ruined his chances of being Mayor of NY.

Kolya
06-07-2011, 03:30 AM
-bmE8Afe_Lw

Kat_YYZ
06-07-2011, 03:52 AM
only in the USA :lol:

Filo V.
06-07-2011, 04:01 AM
No, not only in the USA.

straitup
06-07-2011, 04:06 AM
He's such a doofus...obviously was lying at first and then finally the guilt made him admit it. Interesting though that his wife didn't want a divorce and he thinks he can win back votes he may have lost...doubtful

Filo V.
06-07-2011, 04:08 AM
Anyway, the man is a fool. It's one thing to do something as incredibly shortsighted as sending nude pics and sending sexts to various women around the country. It's another thing entirely to lie about it, cover it up, and be as naive and show the horrible decision making as he showed in thinking this wouldn't get out and be exposed. I'm very surprised since he prides himself as being a clear thinking, no-nonsense guy. He fucked up big time, his lying being the worst thing he did.

If he were forthright from the beginning or at the very least said "no comment" to the charges, this could have been forgotten. But he chose to lie, and therefore, he chose to make himself untrustworthy and someone who cannot handle pressurized situations appropriately. Unfortunately, this will most likely permanently damage his political career to the point of no return, and that's a shame as he was really beginning to look like a major cog for the Democratic party nationwide.

Filo V.
06-07-2011, 04:16 AM
These politicians keep getting exposed in these sex scandals. I know someone who is a sex worker. He says he's picked up by politicians on the regular. Some of the things he's told me about politicians is too much to believe. I think these people use sex as basically a means to relieve tension from politics, and it gets too out of control for them. They lose all sense of reason because of stress. It's hard to fathom, the fact these politicians continue doing this shit, knowing other politicians continue being exposed for the same things. I think that many of them truly do have valid emotional issues.

Pirata.
06-07-2011, 04:24 AM
Idiot. I loved his retort to the GOP on women's rights, but how disgraceful to see he doesn't even practice what he preaches.

:facepalm:

Arkulari
06-07-2011, 06:19 AM
I wonder what his buddy Stewart is going to say about this :p

Sofonda Cox
06-07-2011, 06:26 AM
:lick: looks yummy. Good for him.

Arkulari
06-07-2011, 06:49 AM
This seems to be going Tiger's way:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/06/anthony-weiner-other-woman-meagan-broussard-internet-online-sexual-relationship-pictures-explicit-photos-gallery/

JolánGagó
06-07-2011, 11:31 AM
How we like a good sex scandal uh... as if if was anyone else's business what one do with own private parts. Let people enjoy FFS, enjoy yourselves too a bit more and stop shoving your noses in other people's privates.

Surreal.

Garson007
06-07-2011, 12:14 PM
WTF cares. I can't believe I'm agreeing with JolanGago on something.

He looks well endowed too. :drool:

star
06-07-2011, 12:18 PM
He's a joke.

He doesn't get it yet. He may be in love with his weiner, but the rest of us? :superlol:

buddyholly
06-07-2011, 12:51 PM
How we like a good sex scandal uh... as if if was anyone else's business what one do with own private parts. Let people enjoy FFS, enjoy yourselves too a bit more and stop shoving your noses in other people's privates.

Surreal.

You missed on a number of points:

He lied bigtime.
What he did was actually shove his privates in other people's faces. He made it someone else's business, something you seem to deplore.

If you think it is nobody's business what you do with your private parts, then how could you approve of someone making it the business of unsuspecting women? - including one who did nothing more than click ''like'' on a facebook page containing one of his speeches.

Would you also approve of someone in a hotel room sticking his penis in a maid's mouth? After all, it is surely just his own business what he does with his private parts, is it not?

I think Lee replied to you a while back that when an elected official, with responsibilities of making decisions for the electorate, makes crazy, maybe even illegal, decisions it is definitely in the public interest to know of his behaviour.

JolánGagó
06-07-2011, 01:00 PM
Oh please spare me the preaching, I have no business with it.

I don't approve of anything of that, I don't even know what's all the fuss about because, on the first place, all those "scandals" bore me like there is no tomorrow and I simply don't follow. Unfortunately it is just impossible to completely miss the bloody affair even if I hide below a rock on Monegros desert, such is the fuss from the "offended" ones rushing to judge, opine and shove their noses as deep as possible in other peoples' genital and anal tracts.

Phew.

JolánGagó
06-07-2011, 01:05 PM
I think Lee replied to you a while back that when an elected official, with responsibilities of making decisions for the electorate, makes crazy, maybe even illegal, decisions it is definitely in the public interest to know of his behaviour.

Well enjoy it if it is of your interest, it doesn't interest me in the least who fucks whom or sends dick pics to whom.

For Christ's sake.

star
06-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Well enjoy it if it is of your interest, it doesn't interest me in the least who fucks whom or sends dick pics to whom.

For Christ's sake.

I only wish he hadn't made it come to my attention. Plus DUMB.

1. He tweeted the picture to EVERYONE not just a select few.

2. Gave stupid numerous press conferences where he made it obvious that he has the pictures

3. Sent photos to strangers with FAMILY pictures in the background so he could be identified

4. Whined when every thing became obvious.

So, the guy made a laughingstock out of himself in public. It wasn't private. If his constituents want to reelect him, it's up to them, but right now, the guy is a laughingstock. Pictures of his dick aren't enticing or titillating or even interesting. They're funny and silly. I don't think any politician wants that.

He's just another guy in love with himself and his dick. Maybe he had a lot to offer his constituents, but now whenever people look at him they're going to think of his stupid underwear clad dick and laugh. :rolleyes:

JolánGagó
06-07-2011, 03:09 PM
All this because the fixation on ppl sex and otherwise private lives in the first place. If guy next door tweets silly underwear pic no one cares, if a politician (oh, that extraterrestrial species) does it then it becomes relevant and a matter of public interest. Why? Rethorical question, no need to answer.

That's what I find obnoxious, stupid and highly hypocritical but hey, it's just me, Im weird :shrug:

straitup
06-07-2011, 03:38 PM
All this because the fixation on ppl sex and otherwise private lives in the first place. If guy next door tweets silly underwear pic no one cares, if a politician (oh, that extraterrestrial species) does it then it becomes relevant and a matter of public interest. Why? Rethorical question, no need to answer.

That's what I find obnoxious, stupid and highly hypocritical but hey, it's just me, Im weird :shrug:

Well I'm answering...yes it maybe hypocritical, but that's part of being someone who is in the public eye and has attention of the people since he is in politics. Might suck for him, but it's his responsibility to realize that every little thing he does will be scrutinized.

ibreak4coffee
06-07-2011, 03:41 PM
WTF cares. I can't believe I'm agreeing with JolanGago on something.

+1

buddyholly
06-07-2011, 04:09 PM

Surreal.

Your later posts seem to be mainly concerned with the fact that you are annoyed by the reporting of these incidents. Aren't you able to ignore press articles that don't interest you? Change TV channels? Avoid discussion of things you don't want to know about?

But I really thought the discussion was not about your comfort, but about whether it is proper for an elected official to send unsolicited sexual pictures and then lie through his teeth about it - because his main interest was to run the city of New York and that possibility would become zero if he told the truth.

Strange how some people who don't want to know about these things keep coming to this thread to comment. There are countless threads that I don't open because the thread title tells me I would not be interested. The title of this one is pretty much self-exlplanatory. So why do you keep coming back to talk about things you would rather not know about?

JolánGagó
06-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Because Im weird.

buddyholly
06-07-2011, 04:16 PM
Oh please spare me the preaching, I have no business with it.

I don't approve of anything of that, I don't even know what's all the fuss about because, on the first place, all those "scandals" bore me like there is no tomorrow and I simply don't follow. Unfortunately it is just impossible to completely miss the bloody affair even if I hide below a rock on Monegros desert, such is the fuss from the "offended" ones rushing to judge, opine and shove their noses as deep as possible in other peoples' genital and anal tracts.

Phew.

Says he, who now barges in here to judge, opine and make a fuss about how what is reported in the press makes him the ''offended'' one.

tangerine_dream
06-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Weiner. What a dick. :superlol:

Why Do Men Take Pictures Of Their Penis? (http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-11-05/penis-photos-why-do-kanye-west-brett-favre-and-other-men-send-them/)

Sending penis pictures appeals only to guys who "don't have the balls to go about picking her up the right way," Tight avows. "They want attention, and no one's going to probably see their penis otherwise, so they're thinking: WTF, why not? ... It just shows how socially inept our society has become that they would think that's a good idea. The first thing John Strognofe probably did after inventing the camera"—that is, in 1685—"was take a picture of his junk. That being said, I think this just shows how society has become more coarse and apathetic."

Corey Feldman
06-07-2011, 05:00 PM
tangy's always like a little weiner

Har-Tru
06-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Well I'm answering...yes it maybe hypocritical, but that's part of being someone who is in the public eye and has attention of the people since he is in politics. Might suck for him, but it's his responsibility to realize that every little thing he does will be scrutinized.

Yes, but why should he be scrutinised? His job is to serve the people, to help them get better services, better education, etc. I fail to see how his personal life has anything to do with it.

Another vote for the "who the fuck cares?" point of view. A rather irrelevant piece of news, if it wasn't for the fact that it might cost a democratically elected congressman his seat.

star
06-07-2011, 05:12 PM

No, it's because he chose to make a picture of his penis public. He's the one who released it to god knows how many people. If he hadn't done so, maybe no one would have known. The story began because HE published the picture. Then he went around discussing it in bizarre ways on television -- many times.

I don't think there's a politician in the whole world who's going to make a picture of his dick public and NOT have people comment on it -- and laugh.

tangerine_dream
06-07-2011, 05:14 PM
tangy's always like a little weiner
You're obsessed with the infamous Roddick, bet you wish you could take a picture of it and sent it to calimero. :aplot: :superlol:

star
06-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Yes, but why should he be scrutinised? His job is to serve the people, to help them get better services, better education, etc. I fail to see how his personal life has anything to do with it.

Another vote for the "who the fuck cares?" point of view. A rather irrelevant piece of news, if it wasn't for the fact that it might cost a democratically elected congressman his seat.

See my post above. It wasn't some sort of stalking that turned up this story. He's the one who made the photo public.

I really don't care to know about anyone's sexual habits, and I resent it when they literally wave it in my face and make me aware of what they are doing.

buddyholly
06-07-2011, 05:28 PM

Well, when a married public figure puts penis pics out on a social network he should be scrutinised.

Har-Tru
06-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Wait, did he publish it or did he send it to a woman?

JolánGagó
06-07-2011, 05:42 PM
No, it's because he chose to make a picture of his penis public. He's the one who released it to god knows how many people. If he hadn't done so, maybe no one would have known. The story began because HE published the picture. Then he went around discussing it in bizarre ways on television -- many times.

I don't think there's a politician in the whole world who's going to make a picture of his dick public and NOT have people comment on it -- and laugh.

Laugh is fine, but I fail to grasp how his private facepalm moments (which absolutely everyone has in one way or another) are relevant to his public function :shrug:

And, BTW, he didn't show his penis (which would probably be illegal) but his underwear. More revealing sights on any inner gear advertisement. Silly? yes. Ridiculous? quite. Relevant to any remotedly public interest? absolutely not.

But again, Im weird, I consider "infidelities" (if this could even be called so) a private matter exclusively between the directly involved persons. Go figure :shrug:

JayR
06-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Weiner. What a dick. :superlol:

:lol:

Never was a man so aptly named.

Arkulari
06-07-2011, 06:27 PM
I really don't give a shit whether the guy had cybersex or whatever, he has the right to post his pics and do whatever he wants, that doesn't make him a better or worse politician.

What I think is bad is the fact that he didn't own up to it and got caught in the lie, that doesn't give confidence to his electors IMO.

ibreak4coffee
06-07-2011, 06:45 PM
I think the better question to be asked here is why any guy - married, single,, blue collar or US congressman - thinks posting a picture of his package is going to get him laid.

Sofonda Cox
06-07-2011, 07:27 PM
I think the better question to be asked here is why any guy - married, single,, blue collar or US congressman - thinks posting a picture of his package is going to get him laid.

By the looks of it, he's hung. Enough said.

buddyholly
06-07-2011, 07:28 PM

I never cared for Twitter and am not sure how it works, but he may have published it without knowing what he was doing. I think he said in his news conference that as soon as he realised it was ''out there'' he immediately took it down.

And don't forget he was sending these pictures to women who did not ask for them. Today he admitted to sending pics to 6 different women. It seems that any women who came to his website for its political content, might get a pic sent to them to see if they were interested in more.

As someone said on TV today, "now he has admitted to six women. Who knows what really may be out there?''

buddyholly
06-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Laugh is fine, but I fail to grasp how his private facepalm moments (which absolutely everyone has in one way or another) are relevant to his public function :shrug:

Not quite sure what a facepalm moment is, but you are still missing the point. He made it a public moment. And it seems it was not a momentary slip, but an ongoing obsession.

And the pics were taken and probably sent from his congressional office. The voters have every right to know how their representative is spending his well-paid days in the public office.

buddyholly
06-07-2011, 07:35 PM
By the looks of it, he's hung. Enough said.

Hung like a toilet roll tube, you mean.

star
06-07-2011, 08:18 PM

Apparently he meant to send it to a particular woman, but it went out to everyone who was following him on his official twitter which, of course, he uses for political and campaigning purposes.

Then he claimed publicly in many interviews that his account was hacked, but that he couldn't say the picture was not a picture of him. :rolleyes: This done in a completely convoluted and cuckoo manner that made everyone who had a brain think that there must be something more to the story. And because of all the publicity, another woman who he sent many pictures to came forward with her account of how he'd done the same thing with her only on facebook.

So, had he not done the twitter thing --- maybe we could have avoided all of this and only his wife would have had to put up with it.

Lee
06-07-2011, 08:33 PM
I really don't give a shit whether the guy had cybersex or whatever, he has the right to post his pics and do whatever he wants, that doesn't make him a better or worse politician.

What I think is bad is the fact that he didn't own up to it and got caught in the lie, that doesn't give confidence to his electors IMO.

IMO, most of the posters here claim that is none of anybody's business missed this point. The blogger who exlpoit this situation was attacked. The coverup. The lying. If he owned up to it and said it was a joke between friends that he accidentally clicked the wrong button, he would likely get off after a short period of time. But instead with his coverup (which was done in extremely dumb way), he made it beyond savage.

How can anyone trust a person whose first instinct for any screwup was to cover it instead of owning up, especially in public office?

star
06-07-2011, 08:33 PM

And, BTW, he didn't show his penis (which would probably be illegal) but his underwear. More revealing sights on any inner gear advertisement. Silly? yes. Ridiculous? quite. Relevant to any remotedly public interest? absolutely not.

But again, Im weird, I consider "infidelities" (if this could even be called so) a private matter exclusively between the directly involved persons. Go figure :shrug:

Because he made it pubic, lied about it, and then when caught he whined and snarfed and cried. If I were voting, I wouldn't vote for him because he's stupid, venal, and untrustworthy as well as a two-legged joke.

That's what always happens. First is the indiscretion that most people aren't going to find acceptable, and almost reflexively the guy lies through his teeth repeatedly, and then he's caught and people say, oh, it wasn't the indiscretion, it was the lie. I don't know if that's true. But I sure as hell would like to see ONE politician own up to something right away and see if that works. I guess Eliot Spitzer did, but a prosecutor patronizing whores just isn't going to get a pass.

THIS x 1 trillion.

Apparently it works to some extent because this texas young woman says she had phone sex with the congressman. :rolleyes: She claims to have more explicit photos though. I think there are probably guys posting on MTF who have done there share of penis photo sharing. Guys :inlove: their penises. :shrug:

I mean every time I refresh Google this stuff is blaring at me.

Lee
06-07-2011, 08:36 PM
So, had he not done the twitter thing --- maybe we could have avoided all of this and only his wife would have had to put up with it.

Amen!!! :lol:

Filo V.
06-07-2011, 09:21 PM
The point is that he lied, said that he didn't send the pics, said that the accusations were false, and didn't own up to what he did. He did not own up to his actions. That's the major sticking point. Being honest from the beginning could have saved him.

I didn't think and still don't think this is a huge deal at all, but his actions under pressure certainly don't reflect well on his decision making skills. The fact he did what he did at all don't reflect well on his decision making skills. The fact he did this while in his own office don't reflect well on his decision making skills. The guy has proven to us all that he doesn't make good decisions. So therefore, I'm not sure he's equipped to be a congressman anymore.

Filo V.
06-07-2011, 09:23 PM
I do, however, think that the way America has this puritan attitude when it comes to sex socially, but in private are huge freaks, is bullshit. All about appearances. Not everyone is vanilla sexually, and that shouldn't be a problem, yet it is.

With that said, Weiner is married so........that changes the game entirely. I can't condone what he did there either. You don't do things like this if you're satisfied in your marriage.

buddyholly
06-07-2011, 10:14 PM
With that said, Weiner is married so........that changes the game entirely. I can't condone what he did there either. You don't do things like this if you're satisfied in your marriage.

Apparently he had being doing this before his marriage - and his wife knew he was doing it before she married him. Which is fine, but I can only assume he said he would quit and she accepted that.

ibreak4coffee
06-07-2011, 10:16 PM
The point is that he lied, said that he didn't send the pics, said that the accusations were false, and didn't own up to what he did. He did not own up to his actions. That's the major sticking point. Being honest from the beginning could have saved him.

I didn't think and still don't think this is a huge deal at all, but his actions under pressure certainly don't reflect well on his decision making skills. The fact he did what he did at all don't reflect well on his decision making skills. The fact he did this while in his own office don't reflect well on his decision making skills. The guy has proven to us all that he doesn't make good decisions. So therefore, I'm not sure he's equipped to be a senator anymore.

I dont disagree with your logic, but he's a Congressman in the House, not the Senate ;)

Filo V.
06-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Yes............I had read that she knew about what he did online. But the fact he continued with these relationships and was still in contact with these several women means that either he's addicted and can't stop doing it, or he's simply not satisfied in his marriage. Maybe he uses this as a stress relief. But one would assume that when he was married he would end these relationships. I couldn't care less, really, but the fact he did this not on his private time but in his government office immediately makes it a very serious issue.

Filo V.
06-07-2011, 10:19 PM
I dont disagree with your logic, but he's a Congressman in the House, not the Senate ;)
I was just about to edit that :p

ibreak4coffee
06-07-2011, 10:22 PM
His wife is better connected than he is in DC in many ways. If the pictures and lying weren't enough, this also adds to the fact she's completely got him by the balls right now.

She leaves him and he's toast - at least in DC.

Filo V.
06-07-2011, 10:30 PM
True, really overall, when/if she does leave him, that basically sends the statement what this guy did is so unforgivable and so egregious, that he can no longer be supported, he cannot be defended any longer. Really, since Pelosi, Reid and other Dems have basically drawn a line in the sand and took a strong stand against Weiner (for political reasons), and his constituents are said to be very angry and disappointed, he doesn't have much left to stand on. The wife leaves, and tons more will follow and it's a wrap for his political career.

Filo V.
06-07-2011, 10:32 PM
A lot of Democrats want him to just resign or take a leave of absence but he's not going to. He's basically the Charlie Ranger of the summer. I pity him a little bit, because I can't imagine how down he must feel. I couldn't imagine basically being a complete laughingstock and seeing your entire life crumble in front of your own eyes, and your own self being the cause of it. Very tough pill to swallow.

fast_clay
06-08-2011, 12:10 AM
THIS x 1 trillion.

Apparently it works to some extent because this texas young woman says she had phone sex with the congressman. :rolleyes: She claims to have more explicit photos though. I think there are probably guys posting on MTF who have done there share of penis photo sharing. Guys :inlove: their penises. :shrug:

I mean every time I refresh Google this stuff is blaring at me.

wow... you sound like you are very in need of some sausage so i pm'd you...

star
06-08-2011, 12:17 AM
wow... you sound like you are very in need of some sausage so i pm'd you...

Thanks. :lol:

And you need a :hug: because you've been reduced to the last ditch argument of man. :p

fast_clay
06-08-2011, 12:59 AM
Thanks. :lol:

And you need a :hug: because you've been reduced to the last ditch argument of man. :p

oh yeah...? then why did you reply to my pm me with this...? :rolleyes:

Nice.

You certainly are quite the charmer aren't you. :D

Could you send me the raw, fleshy, uncooked version thanks?

JolánGagó
06-08-2011, 02:02 AM

No need to lie if there weren't a country of sheet sniffers "scrutinizing" what he does with his junk. Other than that, I think ppl has the right to talk/not talk/lie or whatever the hell they want to do about their strictly private matters, no one has the right to truth in those because they shouldn't be asking in the first place.

JolánGagó
06-08-2011, 02:05 AM

I didn't think and still don't think this is a huge deal at all, but his actions under pressure certainly don't reflect well on his decision making skills. The fact he did what he did at all don't reflect well on his decision making skills. The fact he did this while in his own office don't reflect well on his decision making skills. The guy has proven to us all that he doesn't make good decisions. So therefore, I'm not sure he's equipped to be a congressman anymore.

Why the hell should he or anyone else "be honest" about what he does with his dick, it's none of your bloody business :wavey:

Filo V.
06-08-2011, 02:44 AM
That's true, it should not be news in the first place. The fact this has become a worldwide news story is a disgrace, the fact it's the #1 issue in America for a week is an embarrassment and shows the complete obsession and fixation so many people have with sex, with penis and vagina, and how people act so puritan and love to talk shit when someone is down, when they have skeletons in their own closet.

However. Now that it is news, he shouldn't have lied. Lying just shows that you're embarrassed and ashamed of what you do. He could have said no comment or done something to not allow this situation to snowball. Because, obviously, the facts would have come out regardless. He could have saved face. We keep seeing these public figures lying and denying and then being caught red handed. Just be honest or don't say anything, but don't put yourself in a position to get caught with your pants down.

Filo V.
06-08-2011, 02:47 AM
I hate the moralizing shit, though. This is SOOO much not news. It's simply not. It's bullshit, and it's annoying and overdone now. The media and much of American society is so sensationalist driven, no meat and potatoes, it's all about juicy stories with no depth and people eat it up. Hearing this dude Ed Schultz saying Weiner should resign after he called a woman a slut just 2 weeks ago, and all these Republicans saying Weiner is a pervert when they supported David Vitter, Mark Sanford and the C-Street freaks, really speaks wonders.

buddyholly
06-08-2011, 11:03 AM
I couldn't care less, really, but the fact he did this not on his private time but in his government office immediately makes it a very serious issue.

On one page you say it is a very serious issue and on the next page you say ''it should not be in the news in the first place''. Which is it?

buddyholly
06-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Other than that, I think ppl has the right to talk/not talk/lie or whatever the hell they want to do about their strictly private matters, no one has the right to truth in those because they shouldn't be asking in the first place.

You are still going on about ''strictly private matters'' when this whole story is about a guy going public with his privates.

Filo V.
06-08-2011, 03:10 PM
The whole pictures situation, is not a serious issue. Sending a picture in your underwear is not a big deal to me, that in itself is a non-issue. The fact government resources were used, the fact he lied, basically the "extra" stuff, that is what the serious issue lies. Not sending photos of your body or sexting.

buddyholly
06-08-2011, 10:50 PM
The whole pictures situation, is not a serious issue. Sending a picture in your underwear is not a big deal to me, that in itself is a non-issue.

In itself, maybe not a big deal. I still do not know whether the pictures were sent to women he was already texting or sexting and therefore were not coming completely out of the blue, because there was prior interaction of a similar nature. Then it is just the stonewalling and lying that make him a jackass. How many times has it been said that a quick apology is the best response for a public person, lying is the worst. Yet they always start out lying. I guess they lie to themselves as well and think that this time it will work out. Duh!
However, if he sent pics to women who had no reason at all to expect such correspondence, then I think it is indeed very serious. Maybe not against the law, but definitely not appropriate for a congressman. The lies that followed just add to the train wreck.

straitup
06-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Weiner's wife is pregnant... :spit: What an interesting twist

star
06-09-2011, 12:32 AM

Oh dear. That makes it even more difficult for her.

He's wounded his whole family, and now there's a child to be thought of.

Lee
06-09-2011, 12:39 AM

It is a shitty situation. :(:(:(

Kat_YYZ
06-09-2011, 01:25 AM
How to Talk to Your Kids about Anthony Weiner’s Penis (http://www.borowitzreport.com/2011/06/02/how-to-talk-to-your-kids-about-anthony-weiners-penis/)

:lol: I love Andy Borowitz

buddyholly
06-09-2011, 12:49 PM
The Erected Member Of Congress Can Now Be Seen On The Internet

star
06-09-2011, 06:24 PM
How to Talk to Your Kids about Anthony Weiner’s Penis (http://www.borowitzreport.com/2011/06/02/how-to-talk-to-your-kids-about-anthony-weiners-penis/)

:lol: I love Andy Borowitz

Hilarious! :superlol:

Sofonda Cox
06-10-2011, 04:28 PM
The Erected Member Of Congress Can Now Be Seen On The Internet

It's a rubbish picture on a camera phone *will keep searching daily for a better pic*

buddyholly
06-10-2011, 07:42 PM
It's a rubbish picture on a camera phone *will keep searching daily for a better pic*

What did you expect, an Annie Liebowitz studio portrait?

Kolya
06-11-2011, 05:38 AM
_O_GRkMZJn4&feature=related

Ahh... the good days when I actually liked him.

Sofonda Cox
06-11-2011, 09:04 AM
What did you expect, an Annie Liebowitz studio portrait?

Clearly not. No need to be a twat about it is there Buddy.

buddyholly
06-12-2011, 08:00 PM

If you check youtube you will find a video of Weiner calling for the resignation of NY Governor Paterson, because the guv had an extramarital affair - and therefore could not do his job properly.

So no matter what you think of Weiner sending unsolicited pics of his penis during working hours, you surely will agree that the biggest dickheads are those that condemn others while they are already involved in similar behaviour. Usually politicians and clergymen, for some reason.

star
06-12-2011, 11:37 PM
If you check youtube you will find a video of Weiner calling for the resignation of NY Governor Paterson, because the guv had an extramarital affair - and therefore could not do his job properly.

So no matter what you think of Weiner sending unsolicited pics of his penis during working hours, you surely will agree that the biggest dickheads are those that condemn others while they are already involved in similar behaviour. Usually politicians and clergymen, for some reason.

I like the ones who condemn gays and then are caught with a male prostitute. :D

Weiner is seeking "help" for his penis twittering habit. I would be happy to provide "help" for half the price. He can have an array of solutions.

1. delete the offending member. This is the most physically painful of the solutions, but will absolutely guarantee no future penis twittering or anything else to do with the penis.

2. Simply don't hit the send button.

3. disable your phone camera

4. hire someone to tell you 85 times a day what a remarkable looking stud you are and how fine your penis looks.

5. Remind yourself that half the world has a penis and yours is not particularly remarkable.

And finally

JUST STOP IT

buddyholly
06-13-2011, 03:43 AM
I disagree with number 4. His cell phone camera serves that purpose already.

Kolya
06-13-2011, 05:18 AM
bhVy4hnQxtc

alfonsojose
06-14-2011, 04:06 AM
The guy is hot :drool:

buddyholly
06-16-2011, 02:46 PM
Let me say it first:

TIME TO STICK A FORK IN THE WEINER, HE'S DONE!

Kolya
06-17-2011, 03:25 AM
Bye, bye Weiner.

Nasi
06-19-2011, 09:43 PM
Why the hell should he or anyone else "be honest" about what he does with his dick, it's none of your bloody business :wavey:

He didn't have to own up to it. He just had to say, "I have no comment." Lying and saying that he was hacked meant that he blamed it on someone else.

And I have to say, not that I think people shouldn't be able to do whatever they want, but scrutiny is the trade politicians make for all that delicious power they love so much. All that yummy power means that they're in a unique position to screw the rest of us over, should someone get them by the balls somehow. Sex that you're hiding from your partner is excellent blackmail material.

alfonsojose
06-21-2011, 11:40 PM
:tears: Can anyone post the penis pic or a link?

cobalt60
06-22-2011, 12:27 AM
:tears: Can anyone post the penis pic or a link?

If you have seen one you have seen them all.

alfonsojose
06-25-2011, 02:05 PM
If you have seen one you have seen them all.

:devil:

Kat_YYZ
07-24-2013, 08:21 AM
he's at it again :haha:
NY mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner admits more lewd photos

New York mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner has admitted sending explicit messages to a woman, two years after he left Congress over a similar affair.

An unnamed woman told website The Dirty she had an online relationship with the 48-year-old last year. Mr Weiner, who has been leading polls of Democratic mayoral candidates, said he was "very sorry".

In 2011, he said his Twitter account was hacked, but then admitted sending lewd photos to young women.

Flanked by his wife, Huma Abedin, at a press conference on Tuesday in New York, he apologised while reading from a prepared statement.

He also said he would not drop out of the city's mayoral race, which will be decided by voters in November. Three of his rivals immediately called on him to stand aside.

'Carlos Danger'
Briefly taking questions after the statements, Mr Weiner admitted that some of the online activity in question had taken place as late as summer last year. The woman at the centre of the latest allegations has said they began exchanging messages in July 2012 and continued for six months.

She said she was 22 years old when they made contact on the social networking website Formspring.

The woman claimed Mr Weiner had used the alias "Carlos Danger" for their racy exchanges.

"I was young and dumb," The Dirty quoted her as saying. "I just want people to really know he's lying when he acts like he has changed."

Full article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23428067

Punky
07-24-2013, 08:24 AM
pls go seek help, its clear u have a small problem controling ur Impulses

i hope he doesnt think he still have a chance for a litical future.

CooCooCachoo
07-24-2013, 08:27 AM
Carlos Danger :spit:

alfonsojose
07-24-2013, 05:06 PM
Again :help:

Htom Sirveaux
07-24-2013, 06:14 PM
Just laughably inexcusable stuff. I don't give a damn about what politicians do with their sex life, but this sexting is so childish not to mention public. At least have the decency to have a discreet consensual affair with no money or photos exchanged. Is that too much to ask for?

And to run for mayor when you know another scandal like this is out there to be discovered is quite arrogant. New York City MUST have better Democrats than this. :facepalm:

GSMnadal
07-24-2013, 07:26 PM
With a name like that, you can expect nothing else from him.

His wife is stunning, why hasn't she ditched this fool.

Mr. Oracle
07-24-2013, 08:34 PM
Whenever I see very intelligent men do these predictably dumb things, I'm reminded of the Star Trek episode where Spock had to return to vulcan to mate, or he would die. The best S.T episode ever, with the famous duel, all because of a babe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rl46Dpy-P4

Kolya
07-28-2013, 08:46 AM
Is he on SnapChat now? :haha:

Allez
07-28-2013, 11:35 AM
This guy is a joke. I bet he is only running for mayor to get more women.

Collective
08-02-2013, 01:23 PM
Carlos Danger! LOL!

BTW, Slate made a Carlos Danger name generator: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/low_concept/2013/07/carlos_danger_name_generator_use_our_widget_to_get _a_name_like_anthony_weiner.html

My Carlos Danger name is Gilberto Verboten ... on to twitter now!

buddyholly
08-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Rafa Badass here.

Nunyabeezwax
08-02-2013, 05:07 PM
This Weiner-gate is epic. Anthony Weiner has absolutely lost his mind. It makes me wonder how many politicians of the past would have had their scandalous tendencies and compulsions exposed if they'd had today's technology. I wonder what JFK would have texted to Marilyn.

star
08-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Rafa Badass here.

I don't believe you. :p

Mine is Rolando Dynamite. I don't know how they got that out of a feminine name, but it's a little creepy considering my father's name was Roland.

]

This Weiner-gate is epic. Anthony Weiner has absolutely lost his mind. It makes me wonder how many politicians of the past would have had their scandalous tendencies and compulsions exposed if they'd had today's technology. I wonder what JFK would have texted to Marilyn.

Isn't the point that a politician should have enough self control not to be sending pictures of his penis to random women? He's like a flasher. And the texts are rotfl and not sexy at all.

And how hilarious was it when he asked which picture the woman liked and she said she liked best his pictures on TV talking about health care? Omg. What disrespect for his beloved penis! No one could love it as much as he does, Bet he can't even bear to delete from his camera roll.

Nunyabeezwax
08-02-2013, 06:36 PM
I'm of the opinion that most politicians are narcissists that learn to hide it in order to have a career. Guys like Weiner and also this mayor of San Diego just let their narcissism take over. These guys think their rhetoric, charisma and cheesy grins are enough to make people forget about their transgressions.

In Weiner's case, it seems he needs constant affirmation from people he doesn't know, whether that be women on the internet or people going to vote. He just seems like a sad little man to me and he can't stop himself from having his breakdown in full view of the public.

San Diego Mayor Bob Filner, on the other hand, is actually dangerous to the women he works with. His case rises above mere psychological curiosity and pity to the level of sexual assault. He's been physically abusing women in his employ for many years. Both of them though are complete slime balls.. They just view reality through a distorted lens of testosterone and power. They think they're geniuses and dealing with their "quirks" is the burden the people have to bear as the cost of being blessed with their existence.

It's not the answer for everything, and no one is immune from scandal, but we really do need more women in elected office, at least here in the States.

buddyholly
08-02-2013, 07:14 PM
I don't believe you. :p

Well, it is true. You can't make stuff like that up.

Mr. Oracle
08-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Someone mentioned he may be a flasher. It makes sense. I always pictured them as being delusional but i guess anyone can be a flasher.

It's a fact that Dick Van Dyke was a flasher in the latter half of his career.

buddyholly
08-03-2013, 12:29 AM
It's a fact that Dick Van Dyke was a flasher in the latter half of his career.
The interwebs do not appear to know about this.

Kat_YYZ
08-03-2013, 02:41 AM
Your name: Marcelo Violence

:sobbing:

Lee
08-03-2013, 02:58 AM
Mateo Scourge

:tape: :o :superlol:

Mr. Oracle
08-03-2013, 03:36 AM
The interwebs do not appear to know about this.

Yes B.H, it's true. This all happened pre-internet. I was told this story by someone who was in his inner circle. One time he apparently flashed bed ridden patients in a hospital. I guess he thought they were a captive audience and had to watch :shrug:. Very calculating guy.

buddyholly
08-03-2013, 11:28 AM
If it is not on the interwebs it did not happen.

That is well known.