http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2011/500/mds.pdf

LawrenceOfTennis
06-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Why the clear off?

Apemant
06-04-2011, 08:10 PM
:spit: :spit: :spit: this draw :lol:

You know, I never understood what this smiley really means. :o :shrug: :haha:

It's tag is :spit: - 'spit'? But it depicts someone spilling a glass of something (water? milk?), and then laughing. WTF? I don't get it.

@topic: I still can't believe he managed to lose that final last year. But if he loses to Nadal tomorrow, could it happen again, perhaps?

Mountaindewslave
06-04-2011, 08:46 PM
You know, I never understood what this smiley really means. :o :shrug: :haha:

It's tag is :spit: - 'spit'? But it depicts someone spilling a glass of something (water? milk?), and then laughing. WTF? I don't get it.

@topic: I still can't believe he managed to lose that final last year. But if he loses to Nadal tomorrow, could it happen again, perhaps?

the emote/smiley means like, "keep dreaming" , "you're going to need a glass of water to calm yourself down", basically it's saying that something or someone is imagining the impossible/very unlikely situation or outcome and that they need to relax and come back to reality

Apemant
06-04-2011, 08:53 PM
the emote/smiley means like, "keep dreaming" , "you're going to need a glass of water to calm yourself down", basically it's saying that something or someone is imagining the impossible/very unlikely situation or outcome and that they need to relax and come back to reality

Hmm, but why spilling that glass of water - and then shaking it & laughing? :scratch:

(anyways, thanks for the reply)

solowyn
06-04-2011, 09:00 PM
Hmm, but why spilling that glass of water - and then shaking it & laughing? :scratch:

(anyways, thanks for the reply)
It's just when you're drinking then unexpectedly laugh so hard at something that you end up forced to spit out your drink :lol: