Are you happy Djokovic's winning streak is over? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Are you happy Djokovic's winning streak is over?

Sofonda Cox
06-03-2011, 09:31 PM
I am :D

It's disgusting that Djokovic has been allowed to win so much in this era of tennis.

tests
06-03-2011, 09:32 PM
to be honest it depends. I really wanted nadal to be tested in a roland garros... and fed is not the answer to the equation.

Am i happy djoker lost? No, because i wanted to see a great finals match-up.

worky
06-03-2011, 09:32 PM
well, good for you then ;)

Sofonda Cox
06-03-2011, 09:41 PM
Am i happy djoker lost? No, because i wanted to see a great finals match-up.

If Fed plays as well as he did today it could still be.

ballbasher101
06-03-2011, 09:41 PM
I feel for the Djoker. I like Federer but the French crowd were imbeciles today. It would be nice if the Djoker were to win Wimbledon or the US open. He deserves another major this year. As for Federer I doubt he will take a set against Nadal. People love their matches which is shocking because the result is always the same. Nadal moonballs himself to victory each and everytime. At 25 Nadal will have 10 majors :confused:. 16 majors will not be enough for Federer to be the GOAT. I suspect Nadal might take Wimbledon again this year so Federer better do the impossible on sunday.

BigJohn
06-03-2011, 09:51 PM
It is always great when Good Defeats Evil, so yes, very much so.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1294/532525996_e35af138f3.jpg

tests
06-03-2011, 09:52 PM
I feel for the Djoker. I like Federer but the French crowd were imbeciles today. It would be nice if the Djoker were to win Wimbledon or the US open. He deserves another major this year. As for Federer I doubt he will take a set against Nadal. People love their matches which is shocking because the result is always the same. Nadal moonballs himself to victory each and everytime. At 25 Nadal will have 10 majors :confused:. 16 majors will not be enough for Federer to be the GOAT. I suspect Nadal might take Wimbledon again this year so Federer better do the impossible on sunday.

nothing wrong with nadal winning more slams. He is a great player afterall... but its pitiful that almost all of his slam victories are against federer... and nadal is the aboslute worst match-up for fed while it is the best possible matchup for nadal.

Noleta
06-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Not happy,but relieved it is over,yeah:)

Voo de Mar
06-03-2011, 09:54 PM
I wanted to see 50-match winning streak.

yesh222
06-03-2011, 09:55 PM
It was amazing to watch. As much as we love to see history go on forever, it had to end some time. Were we disappointed when Isner/Mahut ended? A little, but it was incredible to see and had to end eventually.

GSMnadal
06-03-2011, 09:55 PM
This poll will be a nice indicator to see how many Djokovic fans there are here.

tests
06-03-2011, 09:56 PM
It was amazing to watch. As much as we love to see history go on forever, it had to end some time. Were we disappointed when Isner/Mahut ended? A little, but it was incredible to see and had to end eventually.

no one wanted to see that mugfest...

Sofonda Cox
06-03-2011, 09:58 PM
This poll will be a nice indicator to see how many Djokovic fans there are here.

He has fans?

solowyn
I wanted to see 50-match winning streak.
+1
It would have been cool to see it spill over onto grass too, just for history.

It is surely a relief of pressure for many people, though.

tennisfan856
i wanted him to surpass the clown mcenroe first. i am pissed.

Matt01
06-03-2011, 09:59 PM
It's disgusting that Djokovic has been allowed to win so much in this era of tennis.

Nice. :rolleyes:

Sofonda Cox
06-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Nice. :rolleyes:

:baby:

GSMnadal
06-03-2011, 10:01 PM
He has fans?

Probably a hell of a lot less after today.

Sofonda Cox
06-03-2011, 10:02 PM
Probably a hell of a lot less after today.

Like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

Dougie
06-03-2011, 10:02 PM
As dissapointed as Djokovic is for losing today, he´ll be relieved everyone will stop talking about the streak now.

Matt01
06-03-2011, 10:06 PM
:baby:

:stupid:

e476
06-03-2011, 10:07 PM
As dissapointed as Djokovic is for losing today, he´ll be relieved everyone will stop talking about the streak now.
I think he feels the pressure has been lifted off him. I hope he rests up until Wimbledon. Nole deserves it.

Sofonda Cox
06-03-2011, 10:07 PM
:stupid:

Stop trolling. Faker's time is over. Let us all enjoy the happiness this brings :hearts:

BigJohn
06-03-2011, 10:08 PM
He has fans?

He has many tards...

Tennislover23
06-03-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm glad it's over. He was playing great with the pressure of being undefeated, now he should be playing out of this world:shrug:

Garson007
06-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Stop trolling. Faker's time is over. Let us all enjoy the happiness this brings :hearts:
You and BigJohn are the only ones trolling.

MaxPower
06-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Nah. Would be fun to see a final with a fresh and rested Djokovic vs a fresh and rested Nadal. And have Djokovic routine him. Would be good for tennis to have Nadal suffering 0-5 for the year in finals in a matchup that doesn't suit him. Now instead he will likely go 5-0 in a matchup that suits him perfectly.

Somehow i wish Federer has learned how to handle the moonball. But why would he. His BH hasn't magically gotten better since 2006. If anything it's gotten worse. The only hope is that Nadal has gotten worse too. That he plays like vs Soderling and Murray but even worse. Then Federer can win and all is well in the world. But the world is evil and unfair so he won't.

As for the streak itself: shame he didn't eclipse McEnroe. Reminds me a bit of Federers weeks as nr1 where he fell 1 week short. So close but no cigar. Just like Federer might not get nr1 again i don't think Djokovic will ever win 40+ straight matches again. Good run

Matt01
06-03-2011, 10:24 PM

He lost exactly 1 match in more than 6 months. Get a reality check.

Time Violation
06-03-2011, 10:38 PM
There should be option "I don't care for streak". Even on this forum nobody talked streaks much before Novak's, let alone outside it. I'm not happy that he's lost, that's all. :)

tests
06-03-2011, 10:41 PM
There should be option "I don't care for streak". Even on this forum nobody talked streaks much before Novak's, let alone outside it. I'm not happy that he's lost, that's all. :)

its amazing how fed ended nadals clay streak, and now djokers streak.

Too bad history won't remember that... they will only remember nadal spanking fed in the 2011 fo final

Time Violation
06-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Anyway, I'd rather Fed end it than Donald Young or the likes :lol: This year has already been the best in Novak's career, and he still has nice chance to add few more titles before it's finished.

What's funny to me is all those people who are accusing Novak's fans for thinking that he will stay unbeatable, however, from the amount of their gloating, I think they were the ones thinking he's going to stay unbeatable, since they seem so relived now :lol:

BigJohn
06-03-2011, 10:52 PM
You and BigJohn are the only ones trolling.

Well, I posted about Good vs Evil. Federer, Good, defeated Djokovic, Evil. As in faking, cheating, being an attention whore are evil. All that is part of the Djoko you love.

The thread is Are you happy Djokovic's winning streak is over? I think we're allowed to say why... See, this was all just a misunderstanding...

(I'm assuming you were referring to that post with the uncalled trolling label, since it seems unlikely you would disagree that Nole has many tards in his fanbase.)

Garson007
06-03-2011, 10:52 PM
What's funny to me is all those people who are accusing Novak's fans for thinking that he will stay unbeatable, however, from the amount of their gloating, I think they were the ones thinking he's going to stay unbeatable, since they seem so relived now :lol:
Haters gonna hate.

Garson007
06-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Well, I posted about Good vs Evil. Federer, Good, defeated Djokovic, Evil. As faking, cheating, being an attention whore are evil. All that is part of the Djoko you love.

The thread is Are you happy Djokovic's winning streak is over? I think we're allowed to say why... See, this was all just misunderstanding...

(I'm assuming you were referring to that post with the uncalled trolling label, since it seems unlikely you would disagree that Nole has many tards in his fanbase.)
You've been trolling Djokovic tards/fans/followers/etc in a variety of posts the last two weeks. No doubt in my mind that you are a hater. Which is okay. I try to avoid Nadal matches and I can't help but smile when he finds himself in a bad position. To go around fingers in your ears singing "Lalalalalala" is different.

Whether Djokovic can ever match this streak again, is never in doubt. He won't do it. He could. But he won't. I would have loved it if he lost after he had got the record, just for records sake, but oh well. Life goes on and Djokovic is still overwelmingly favourite for end of year #1.

BigJohn
06-03-2011, 11:14 PM
You've been trolling Djokovic tards/fans/followers/etc in a variety of posts the last two weeks. No doubt in my mind that you are a hater. Which is okay. I try to avoid Nadal matches and I can't help but smile when he finds himself in a bad position. To go around fingers in your ears singing "Lalalalalala" is different.

I do not like Djokovic. But I am a fan of his tards, I like their body of work.

hipolymer
06-03-2011, 11:16 PM
tbh I really wanted the dominance of Nadal and Fed to be over, and Djokovic winning the last two slams would be a perfect starting point.

Now we can have the dominance continue for another year or two. Obviously not happy about that.

FerrerAndNadal
06-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Happy? No no no sir. Happy is probably the biggest understatement I have ever heard. I nearly broke my tv when the last ace clipped the line, Fed's finger went in the air and he let out the very same roar Novak's been giving to others for months.

FlameOn
06-03-2011, 11:31 PM
I'm relieved it's over, now he has no pressure for it to go on and on and on, but I'm happy that it ended so late in the tournament :mad:.

finishingmove
06-04-2011, 12:08 AM
it's good for him.

he said his goal is to win wimbledon this year.

this makes it easier

misty1
06-04-2011, 12:20 AM
i am, i was getting pretty sick and tired of seeing the streak being talked about literally everywhere

MistyBlue
06-04-2011, 12:42 AM
I'm frigging ecstatic its over, No more steak talk!!

Mechlan
06-04-2011, 12:47 AM
Actually a little disappointed, I was hoping he'd take the record. Plus, Nadal-Djokovic RG final would be way more interesting than Federer-Nadal. Still, respect for what Djokovic accomplished. Not a huge fan of his game, but immense achievement.

Legend
06-04-2011, 01:07 AM
Who cares about streak,Federer will win RG,and Djokovic will become no.1 ;)
But still I would like this streak to continue,maybe because final Nadal-Djokovic would be more interesting then Nadal-Djokovic.If Federer can keep this quality of tennis in final we will still watch very good match.

Corey Feldman
06-04-2011, 01:16 AM
i was becoming indifferent to it

the best thing is Fed was the one to smash it, so he's left that mark on him for the rest of time :cool:

Fed had streaks of his own to break - 18 months without a GS final, losing the last 4 semis this year, 3 matches v him, last 2 GS semis to Nole

Clay Death
06-04-2011, 01:28 AM
what nole achieved with that streak was remarkable.

i just saw the highlights of his match against Fed at the australian open. you could tell he was on to something special. his movement and his game was clicking.

Vamos_Me_Rafa
06-04-2011, 01:28 AM
nothing wrong with nadal winning more slams. He is a great player afterall... but its pitiful that almost all of his slam victories are against federer... and nadal is the aboslute worst match-up for fed while it is the best possible matchup for nadal.

Yeah, its pitiful that most of Nadal's slam victories are over one of the greatest players of all time. :rolleyes:

Rafa = Fed Killa
06-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Well, I posted about Good vs Evil. Federer, Good, defeated Djokovic, Evil. As in faking, cheating, being an attention whore are evil. All that is part of the Djoko you love.

The thread is Are you happy Djokovic's winning streak is over? I think we're allowed to say why... See, this was all just a misunderstanding...

Good Nadal will beat evil Federer on Sunday.
Humility over arrogance.
Overcoming odds over cheating fans/organizers

Its like a movie the villian beats the 2nd best fighter through his cheating methods (french fans) and the hero at the end will beat him.

VAMOS RAFA
VAMOS SPARTA

luie
06-04-2011, 02:15 AM
Good Nadal will beat evil Federer on Sunday.
Humility over arrogance.
Overcoming odds over cheating fans/organizers

Its like a movie the villian beats the 2nd best fighter through his cheating methods (french fans) and the hero at the end will beat him.

VAMOS RAFA
VAMOS SPARTA
Uncle toni will do what is necessary to ensure the moonballers victory.:devil:

Clay Death
06-04-2011, 02:21 AM
luie get a hold of yourself mate.

uncle tony doesnt know shit about winning matches. his role is different now.

he did his best work during the first 17 years of nadal`s life. and he helped mold nadal into the ultimate warrior on the court.

nobody knows more about winning matches than the guys like fed and nadal. they are the ones who are actually on the court and they are the ones who have been matches all these years.

you have got to snap out of this funk man. clay warrior is going to continue winning slams.

you might as well just move on to some other sport like bass fishing tournaments. they are a lot easier to follow.

all kidding aside, what are your own thoughts about this french open?

luie
06-04-2011, 02:27 AM

he did his best work during the first 17 years of nadal`s life. and he helped mold nadal into the ultimate warrior on the court.

nobody knows more about winning matches than the guys like fed and nadal. they are the ones who are actually on the court and they are the ones who have been matches all these years.

you have got to snap out of this funk man. clay warrior is going to continue winning slams.

you might as well just move on to some other sport like bass fishing tournaments. they are a lot easier to follow.

My thoughts are,, Novak sucks....I wanted a competitive match on Sunday.See nadull pushed to the limit see how he responds to a new challenge,,well have to wait till Wimby when fed chances increase.

MIMIC
06-04-2011, 02:33 AM
Just glad he got more wins than Fed :cool:

It's bittersweet for me: the pressure (if there was any) of having maintain impeccable form is over but.....no French Open final :(

Pirata.
06-04-2011, 02:39 AM
Fitting that the last player Novak lost to before his streak was the one who broke the streak :hearts:

straitup
06-04-2011, 03:09 AM
I wouldn't say I'm happy it's over...I would have loved to see it continue into the grass season and give possible hopes for a CYGS (however unlikely). But it would also be unfortunate if that was the storyline of the whole year...maybe he'll pick back up, but it would be interesting to see a super competitive rest of the season or new storylines.

Filo V.
06-04-2011, 03:14 AM
Happy is too strong of a word, but I'm glad it's over from the perspective that we won't need to keep hearing of it.

JolánGagó
06-04-2011, 04:05 AM
ecstatic.

Forehander
06-04-2011, 04:07 AM
definitely a good thing. The more he lose the better. :)

I just want to say thank you very much for this thread. It's always nice when somebody is celebrating the loss of this Serbian fool :)

tektonac
06-04-2011, 04:12 AM
Like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

you just qualified for a free lobotomia. do favor to the world.

FerrerAndNadal
06-04-2011, 04:13 AM
Now the only question is will the 2007-2008 copier continue. 2R Wimbledon? No queens doesn't help his cause.

Mr. Oracle
06-04-2011, 04:20 AM
50 would have been a nice number. I'm very sad the streak didn't continue considering Novak has the most exciting and beautiful style of tennis on the tour.

oranges
06-04-2011, 04:22 AM
50 would have been a nice number. I'm very sad the streak didn't continue considering Novak has the most exciting and beautiful style of tennis on the tour.

:haha: Lots of comedians today

tests
06-04-2011, 05:36 AM
im happy in the way fed snapped the streak from novak. It was a tough battle, and no give-me's

I am disappointed though that nadal will have another easy RG trophy.

LleytonMonfils
06-04-2011, 05:45 AM
Djokovic didn't play an awful match but it's unfair to expect that level to continue. He's only getting better though. There's going to be a point where he strings 2 in a row together.

I don't care either way that it is over. It's a weight off of Novak too. Meaningless streak that constantly builds pressure. He would have rather had 35 wins and RG. Also playing for #1. A great accomplishment not only for himself but for his country. A lot to deal with. Credit to Fed though he played well.

A_Skywalker
06-04-2011, 05:49 AM
I wouldn't say I'm happy it's over...I would have loved to see it continue into the grass season and give possible hopes for a CYGS (however unlikely). But it would also be unfortunate if that was the storyline of the whole year...maybe he'll pick back up, but it would be interesting to see a super competitive rest of the season or new storylines.

How can you people expect CYGS when Novak has won only AO and no other GS?

syc23
06-04-2011, 06:29 AM
Couldn't be more happier that the streak was ended by Federer of all people. Now go and fucking choke on a pizza Nole. Gluten needs you :rolleyes:

LawrenceOfTennis
06-04-2011, 06:31 AM
I'm happy. But it's funny to see how many Djokovic fans disappeared.

gaitare
06-04-2011, 06:45 AM
No.

abollo
06-04-2011, 06:52 AM
Who isn't?

Sofonda Cox
06-04-2011, 06:57 AM
you just qualified for a free lobotomia. do favor to the world.

No need to be like that. Just saying how it is. Djokovic fans are the most bitter on the forum. No offense.

abraxas21
06-04-2011, 07:09 AM
nadaltards are

Legend
06-04-2011, 08:08 AM
How can you people expect CYGS when Novak has won only AO and no other GS?

Maybe it's because he was very,damn,good this year?!

FiBeR
06-04-2011, 08:53 AM
yes, it was a good streak. lots of matches and moments :) congrats Nole

Eddy DoubleD
06-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Q: Is there a more stupid thread on MTF?
A: No.

Krikry
06-04-2011, 09:02 AM
I don't get why so many people hate Djokovic!
I think it's good when there are some other players than Rafa and Roger!

The streak is over as well as his pressure... he was unstoppable for 6 months with a lot of pressure! Let's see how he will play without....

Sonja1989
06-04-2011, 09:15 AM
To be honest I don't really care his streak. The important that Fedal final again like in old times so I'm happy. :angel:

Sofonda Cox
06-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Q: Is there a more stupid thread on MTF?
A: No.

Bitterness of Faker fans :sad: :hug:

tests
06-04-2011, 10:25 AM
To be honest I don't really care his streak. The important that Fedal final again like in old times so I'm happy. :angel:

Fedal finals are pointless imho. Sure they might be entertaining at times, but the end result is NID. No suspense whatsoever

vn01
06-04-2011, 11:35 AM
not at all

tennis2tennis
06-04-2011, 11:45 AM
i'm an fedtard!! but I think this poll is so juvenile and bitchy..Novak played amazing and his wins were well deserved, the fact that I may or may not like him is irrelevant when talking about history and records...because most fans of tennis (not just a particular player) want the game taken to new heights and long standing records challenged, if not by one of our favourites than by someone in our time...we can celebrate when its your favourite you stopped the streak but that shouldn't undermine the achievements of the person who's breaking the record...rather than hope that records don't get broken by a particular player we should hope that someone else will go on to break it.....

dodo
06-04-2011, 12:01 PM
i like to watch great tennis and i like to see players elevate themselves to new heights and break records. so, its a shame it came to an end. but it was a most spectacular match to end the streak, much better to go out with a bang like that than to lose to some random scrub because you are exhausted or have an off day. not half bad if it takes the goat playing goat tennis to stop you.
even if he didnt pass mcenroe, considering what he pulled off, especially his domination over Fedal, its the greatest ever streak for me.

Sofonda Cox
06-04-2011, 01:06 PM
i'm an fedtard!! but I think this poll is so juvenile and bitchy

Yet more than 140 people voted on it, including you probably. Fail. :hug:

Jelena
06-04-2011, 01:46 PM
yeah I am. I couldn't stand the blabla about it anymore.

Clay Death
06-04-2011, 01:49 PM
it had to end. its tennis in the fast lane.

the players at the top are too good.

still nole did the sport a favor. he was able to raise the bar and also get his name into the history books.

he will force them all to improve.

Sonja1989
06-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Fedal finals are pointless imho. Sure they might be entertaining at times, but the end result is NID. No suspense whatsoever

Except when not. :angel:

But Djokovic - Nadal wouldn't be more exciting.

nastoff
06-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Happy is not quite the word but it was nice to see the most graceful player ever to step on a tennis court ending his streak. Better this way than losing to Nadal in the final or even to someone random in a subsequent tournament.

As for the final, the way Nadal's playing at the moment anything's possible - depends on whether Roger can overcome the mental block he's cursed with every time he meets Nadal on clay...and even the next person would say that it's a big "if".

Sunset of Age
06-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Happy is not quite the word but it was nice to see the most graceful player ever to step on a tennis court ending his streak. Better this way than losing to Nadal in the final or even to someone random in a subsequent tournament.

This.
Even if he didn't manage to break the record, Djoko's streak still is a great one, and even if I'm not a fan of his, it was amazing to watch, and any true tennis fan should be delighted about his achievement. :worship:
Djokovic, as well as his fans, should be very proud of what he's managed to do.

But I can't deny being very happy about Roger having been able to break it. There couldn't have been a better player to do so. So I'm happy for Roger, but without any 'gloating' feelings towards Djokovic. :)

The Magician
06-04-2011, 02:24 PM
The streak was hugely overrated and since the chance of Fakervic winning any more slams this year is close to 0, people will look back on it as it should be looked at: impressive, but flukey and a result of weak competition. Gotta give him credit for preventing Nadull from sweeping another clay season playing at 20% :o it's appropriate Federer ended the streak, because we all know Nadull would have no chance against him in the final and he's been gifted another RG title.

Matrix
06-04-2011, 02:26 PM
You got to love these hatery threads wrapped in the form of questions. But that's last only for a couple of days, what Novak did will last forever in tennis history. He doesn't need any praise from MTF fanboys/girls.
By his state of mind after the yesterdays loss, make no mistake: he will bounce back stronger than ever. Haters, be prepared for much more misery.

thegreendestiny
06-04-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm happy because I can not even imagine how to digest him surpassing Borg.

Sunset of Age
06-04-2011, 02:27 PM
The streak was hugely overrated and since the chance of Fakervic winning any more slams this year is close to 0, people will look back on it as it should be looked at: impressive, but flukey and a result of weak competition.

Yep, as the streak included several victories against the current #1 and perhaps best clay court player ever in history, as well as that other guy who a lot of people think of as 'the best player ever'. And of course, all those other victories were against 'mugs' too. :rolleyes:

delboy
06-04-2011, 02:27 PM
yes it was getting annoying

Corey Feldman
06-04-2011, 03:02 PM
also looking at McNoleo's record

if you go back to after the US Open last year, he is 58-6 (4 of the 6 losses to Fed)

Corey Feldman
06-04-2011, 03:04 PM
so Fed was 4-3 v Nole in the greatest run of Nole's career, dont think pap Srdjan seen that happening :eek:

Commander Data
06-04-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm not happy the strike is over but that Fed won.

worky
06-04-2011, 03:42 PM
so Fed was 4-3 v Nole in the greatest run of Nole's career, dont think pap Srdjan seen that happening :eek:

his greatest run is yet to come, and you will deal :devil:

Sofonda Cox
06-04-2011, 04:10 PM
his greatest run is yet to come

lol. No.

Mountaindewslave
06-04-2011, 04:28 PM

i literally 'loled' at this comment, hahahahha bass fishing, claydeath for the winnnnn

come2papa
06-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Better against fed anyways and as long as he starts another streak right away or at least goes deep in wimbledon(F or W) i dont care about this loss.

peribsen
06-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Mixed feelings. I wanted it to be ended by Nadal on Sunday. Even then though, it's always intriguing to be able to watch a record unfolding, and Djoko was getting close of establishig a new one.

Rather unavoidable question here: will Djoko keep going, or will he fade like after his AO win in 2008 and need years before recovering top form? Answer on SW19.

Okram04
06-04-2011, 04:47 PM
I'm sorry that his streak is over. It was amazing run though, and I hope he will continue to play like this.
All credit must go to Roger because he was playing as close to perfection as one can.
I hope Novak will regain his composure for Wimbledon.

a_boy
06-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Happy that Fed won, but not particularly happy that Djokovic lost. I feel bad for him being so close to breaking a big record. I also think he really deserves to be number 1 and it would be incredibly cruel if he still couldn't get there, after this amazing run.

Like the guy above said, when you watch a streak like that unfolding, part of you roots for it to continue even if it isn't your favourite player doing it.

Garson007
06-04-2011, 07:28 PM
That's a bad call, since "the run" as you are putting it, might not be over. But you are correct, Federer does and always will have an advantage over Nole - run of form, or not.

I do really hope he bounces back, nothing says he can't continue to dominate hard courts from now on and continue to beat Nadal on clay.

Greatness
06-04-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm not happy at all.

Winning Roland Garros would have made it a legendary run.
I hope he bounces back quickly and starts another streak. :)

BigJohn
06-04-2011, 10:25 PM

This might help:

http://naturalbias.com/are-you-setting-yourself-up-for-disappointment/

Are You Setting Yourself Up for Disappointment?

Even though nobody likes disappointment, many people frequently experience it as a result of their own doing. Are you one of them?
http://naturalbias.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/disappointed.gif

worky
06-04-2011, 10:28 PM
This might help:

http://naturalbias.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/disappointed.gif

keep being pressed :angel:

BigJohn
06-04-2011, 10:31 PM
No way you read this seriously in 3 minutes... I was just trying to help.

worky
06-04-2011, 10:32 PM
No way you read this seriously in 3 minutes... I was just trying to help.

:smash:

Time Violation
06-04-2011, 10:35 PM
This might help:

If he keeps playing well in the second part of the season, most likely you will need that yourself ;)

also looking at McNoleo's record

if you go back to after the US Open last year, he is 58-6 (4 of the 6 losses to Fed)

Means he lost only to 16 (or 17? :p) GS champ... I'd take that any day :D

BigJohn
06-04-2011, 10:36 PM
If he keeps playing well in the second part of the season, most likely you will need that yourself ;)

We should both bookmark this link just in case then.

worky
06-04-2011, 10:37 PM

oh come on, you take that person seriously? ;) only solution for him is :smash:

and yes, nole s best is yet to come :D

BigJohn
06-04-2011, 10:40 PM
I never said anything remotely as :stupid: as this

If anyone deserves :smash:, it is the author of that post.

worky
06-04-2011, 10:44 PM
If anyone deserves :smash:, it is the author of that post.

:hug:

Garson007
06-04-2011, 10:46 PM
BigJohn, stop trolling the Noletards. :wavey:

star
06-04-2011, 10:46 PM
I am :D

"allowed"

:haha:

Time Violation
06-04-2011, 11:14 PM
We should both bookmark this link just in case then.

Anyway, not sure why would anyone need that, nobody is going to win forever, whatever his name is. Novak has already won much more in this year, than in the last two and a half years combined, so he surely has nothing to be sorry about :)

BigJohn
06-04-2011, 11:24 PM
Anyway, not sure why would anyone need that, nobody is going to win forever, whatever his name is. Novak has already won much more in this year, than in the last two and a half years combined, so he surely has nothing to be sorry about :)

I think that if you expect Nole to go undefeated for 6 months every year, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. That is for whom that article is for.

And I agree that Nole has nothing to be sorry about.

Roddickominator
06-04-2011, 11:31 PM
I'm glad that the "streak" is over because it was never a legitimate streak. Using a gluten-free diet to improve your stamina to superhuman levels in order to dominate the competition is an unfair advantage. Wouldn't be surprised if he got caught and was told "Lose the match to Federer and all is forgiven".

Time Violation
06-04-2011, 11:38 PM
I think that if you expect Nole to go undefeated for 6 months every year, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. That is for whom that article is for.

I don't think anyone seriously would expect that, however big glory hunter he/she is :confused: However, if he does well in slams, nobody should be dissapointed - his last four slams now are SF, F, W, SF; only Rafa has done better :)

worky
06-05-2011, 12:06 AM
I'm glad that the "streak" is over because it was never a legitimate streak. Using a gluten-free diet to improve your stamina to superhuman levels in order to dominate the competition is an unfair advantage. Wouldn't be surprised if he got caught and was told "Lose the match to Federer and all is forgiven".

omg, Im dying over here :rolls:

andylovesaustin
06-05-2011, 12:10 AM
No!!!!!!!!!!!:hysteric:

:help:

Time Violation
06-05-2011, 12:11 AM
"Lose the match to Federer and all is forgiven".

Hey, just because Roddick got that order 20 times, doesn't mean everybody else did. :p

CCBH
06-05-2011, 12:59 AM
Yes. His game, while super-solid, has not looked 7-0 Fedal worthy. It is fitting that Roger was the one to end it too.

gbmkc
06-05-2011, 03:19 AM
I'm happy. I'm a hater. I should feel sorry but I don't. I did want Djoko to lose. But I also wanted Federer, Nadal, and Murray to lose, as well.

octatennis
06-05-2011, 03:24 AM
no, i wanted to see the biggest streak ever.

Mr. Oracle
06-05-2011, 04:17 AM
I'm happy. I'm a hater. I should feel sorry but I don't. I did want Djoko to lose. But I also wanted Federer, Nadal, and Murray to lose, as well.

So who's left then? Stepanek?

Clay Death
06-05-2011, 04:25 AM
he must hate himself too Oracle.

all hate comes from within.

hate is a form of envy fungus. some are just riddled with envy fungus.

Sofonda Cox
06-05-2011, 11:07 AM
Yes. His game, while super-solid, has not looked 7-0 Fedal worthy. It is fitting that Roger was the one to end it too.

:D

Matrix
06-05-2011, 11:46 AM

:silly::cuckoo::stupid:

:hug:

tennistab
06-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Nole may play brilliant tennis. But he shows no respect for Federer, calling Nadal GOAT numerous times and does not mention Roger. His attitude off the court is not the greatest representation of what tennis is about, lets face it he's not a great ambassador for the sport. Whereas Rafa and Roger are complete gentlemen and represent the true spirit of the sport. Could you imagine Rafa doing impressions of Roger? or vise versa?

peribsen
06-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Nole may play brilliant tennis. But he shows no respect for Federer, calling Nadal GOAT numerous times and does not mention Roger. His attitude off the court is not the greatest representation of what tennis is about, lets face it he's not a great ambassador for the sport. Whereas Rafa and Roger are complete gentlemen and represent the true spirit of the sport. Could you imagine Rafa doing impressions of Roger? or vise versa?

If there's one thing that can be said for Djoko is that he is one of the more elegant losers in the tour, just look at how he behaved in the net after falling to Fed, or in USO or many other times after losing to Rafa: acknowledging defeat, gracious, warm, respectful.

That's why, despite other isues, I tend to like Nole's character. There's not the slightest hint at sourness when he falls.

Time Violation
06-05-2011, 12:42 PM

So, Nadal's rolling in the clay/on the grass/ when he wins is a complete gentleman and the true spirit of the sport? :p Roger also had his moments when he's 'not impressed' with his opponents even when they beat him, etc :)

I have no problem with however someone wants to celebrate hiw wins - it's a game after all, but cut with the double standards :)

tennistab
06-05-2011, 12:43 PM
If there's one thing that can be said for Djoko is that he is one of the more elegant losers in the tour, just look at how he behaved in the net after falling to Fed, or in USO or many other times after losing to Rafa: acknowledging defeat, gracious, warm, respectful.

That's why, despite other isues, I tend to like Nole's character. There's not the slightest hint at sourness when he falls.

Can you explain to me then why he refuses to call Roger the GOAT? And even this whole thumbs up and clapping whenever opponent hits a winner has a whiff of sarcasm and superiority about it. (oh you hit a winner past me, well done mate). I don't like it. And you cant tell me those impressions he did aren't distasteful.

http://www.tennis-x.com/xblog/2011-03-20/6614.php

Garson007
06-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Tennistab, you're looking for reasons to hate him, rather than the other way around.

SheepleBuster
06-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Hell no. Novak was going to win the final. Oh well. Instead, we got another yawny Fedal match. I hate Fedal matches. There is nothing special about them. There is no rivalry there. It is so one sided, it is a beatdown. Novak was this close to taking it to 5 sets and he didn't. He'd be RG champ by now. oh well.

rocketassist
06-05-2011, 03:50 PM
A player of his style should not have won this many. He's not an all-court genius nor an attacking player. He's a two way strategist who uses controlled aggression against the Nadals of this world, pushes to death against the Soderlings and uses a mixture against the rest.

He's good but he has no business dominating. No one does right now.

MIMIC
06-05-2011, 03:56 PM
A player of his style should not have won this many. He's not an all-court genius nor an attacking player. He's a two way strategist who uses controlled aggression against the Nadals of this world, pushes to death against the Soderlings and uses a mixture against the rest.

He's good but he has no business dominating. No one does right now.

You just said that a person with a great measure of defense and offense has no business going on a streak.

How fucking stupid is that?

I guess Fed should dominate grass, Nadal dominate clay, and Djokovic dominate hardcourts....instead of someone having a well-rounded enough gave to excel on all surfaces. I mean, WTF

NikolaBGD
06-05-2011, 03:58 PM
This is officialy thread for those who had constant headache last 5 months, those rats who was in their hole, and now show their hate...

End of this streak bring us this pathetic final where one opponent so far shit in the pants everytime when he need to finish the set.

Novak did remarkable streak, well done boy!

rocketassist
06-05-2011, 03:58 PM
You just said that a person with a great measure of defense and offense has no business going on a streak.

How fucking stupid is that?

It's called being rock-solid but someone who wins 43 matches in a row should be exceptionally good at attacking and shotmaking and neither he nor any of the top players are. They're all the same two-strategy baseline crap. Give me winners anyday, which is why Fed spanking him was fucking class, regardless of him gifting Nadal the trophy in the process.

Lee
06-05-2011, 04:00 PM
He has fans?

Yes. Here here!!!!

Anyway, I'd rather Fed end it than Donald Young or the likes :lol: This year has already been the best in Novak's career, and he still has nice chance to add few more titles before it's finished.

+1

No need to be like that. Just saying how it is. Djokovic fans are the most bitter on the forum. No offense.

:hug: You are the one that rejoices in Djokovic's lost!

MIMIC
06-05-2011, 04:02 PM
It's called being rock-solid but someone who wins 43 matches in a row should be exceptionally good at attacking and shotmaking and neither he nor any of the top players are. They're all the same two-strategy baseline crap. Give me winners anyday, which is why Fed spanking him was fucking class, regardless of him gifting Nadal the trophy in the process.

And I want to win a million dollars.

It's nice to want things.

rocketassist
06-05-2011, 04:07 PM
And I want to win a million dollars.

It's nice to want things.

Well get off the dole and get a job then!

MIMIC
06-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Well get off the dole and get a job then!

I said win but thanks anyway :wavey:

But since the point went over you head, I'll be more direct: nobody is going to ballbash their way to a 42-match win streak and hit winner after winner after winner after winner. Djokovic had the right amount to be able to create such an extraordinary feat. YOU may not like it but....oh well :shrug:

Sofonda Cox
06-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Yes. Here here!!!!

:hug: You are the one that rejoices in Djokovic's lost!

I was over-joyed Fed won, now look what happened. :p

Nole fan
06-05-2011, 05:34 PM
One battle is lost but he still will win the war. Dedicated to MTF's biggest mugs Big John, Safin-rules, Coreyhunter and JM. You'll cry again at the end of the season. :baby:

Nole fan
06-05-2011, 05:36 PM

Now Joey, be nice. You know that's a load of crap. :devil:

Sofonda Cox
06-05-2011, 05:37 PM
One battle is lost but he still will win the war. Dedicated to MTF's biggest mugs Big John, Coreyhunter and JM. You'll cry again at the end of the season. :baby:

I can almost taste the BITTERNESS.

NikolaBGD
06-05-2011, 05:40 PM

I can taste smell of your wormhole this year, where have you been all those months?:devil:

Almost sorry for you, nobody deserves that misery:angel:

Sofonda Cox
06-05-2011, 05:42 PM
I can taste smell of your wormhole this year, where have you been all those months?:devil:

Almost sorry for you, nobody deserves that misery:angel:

:eek: Beef from a newbie.

Nole fan
06-05-2011, 05:44 PM
:eek: Beef from a newbie.

Hardly a newbie, can you read? of course not.

tektonac
06-05-2011, 05:46 PM

you shouldn't mix feces with your cereals.

Sofonda Cox
06-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Hardly a newbie, can you read? of course not.

I can't read what you just said. I'm so fick.

How did Faker do in the RG final? Oh right.....

Sofonda Cox
06-05-2011, 05:47 PM
you shouldn't mix feces with your cereals.

:hearts: I get all the faeces i need from MTF.

tektonac
06-05-2011, 05:50 PM
:hearts: I get all the faeces i need from MTF.

good, you just need some aspartame to make it more edible. enjoy :wavey:

.-Federers_Mate-.
06-05-2011, 05:52 PM
I'm Deviated. Anyone who is happy with this travesty is trolling. They can get Fu*$%d. History was being made. A true champion was finally emerging. Records were being broken. Finally the sport has a leader to be proud of...

Screw it. Novak will make Roger cry in London.

NikolaBGD
06-05-2011, 05:52 PM
After this final we see how Novak miss in the clay final against Rafa.

Maybe he will lose, but I believe that he'll put some serious fight, Roger can't do that anymore.

Lee
06-05-2011, 05:53 PM
I was over-joyed Fed won, now look what happened. :p

Now you created a monster :lol:

l_mac
06-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Maybe he will lose, but I believe that he'll put some serious fight, Roger can't do that anymore.

To me it looked a lot tighter than the last GS final Rafa played.

Sofonda Cox
06-05-2011, 05:54 PM
I'm Deviated. Anyone who is happy with this travesty is trolling. They can get Fu*$%d. History was being made. A true champion was finally emerging. Records were being broken. Finally the sport has a leader to be proud of...

Fail troll attempt. Quit now before you embarrass yourself even more.

Sofonda Cox
06-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Now you created a monster :lol:

:lol::tape:

.-Federers_Mate-.
06-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Fail troll attempt. Quit now before you embarrass yourself even more.

shut and get out of this thread. real charmer. Of course you aren't going to be comfortable admitting there's any merit to my point of view. No. That would mean you're heavily invested in something insignificant. Better to write me off as a troll and cover your ears.

You dont even like tennis. To busy crying over your broken anus

Fat Camel
06-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Just yes.

NikolaBGD

cynical as always:worship:

Linda, be happy that cocky serbian watched this final on TV, naked like in your sig;)

Sofonda Cox
shut and get out of this thread. real charmer. Of course you aren't going to be comfortable admitting there's any merit to my point of view. No. That would mean you're heavily invested in something insignificant. Better to write me off as a troll and cover your ears.

You dont even like tennis. To busy crying over your broken anus

Bitterness runs deep in this one. Bit early for the yearly trolling spree before ACC isn't it?

Acer
06-05-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm indifferent to be honest. He played well enough to win the matches he won.

.-Federers_Mate-.
06-05-2011, 06:02 PM

Not at all. Much different match. Novak was worn Physically whilst roger was just a pussy as usual. Nadal played better in new York because he had an opponent he stopped it up and took him out of his comfort zone.he had an equal.

.-Federers_Mate-.
06-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Bitterness runs deep in this one. Bit early for the yearly trolling spree before ACC isn't it?

I dont even need to troll and i would still batter you. Of course the rest of MTF all doubt your prowess to talk me down. With the way you hides behind accusations rather than letting your posts do the talking, it's clear you still need to find your voice. Maybe your mother is keeping it in your purse. Next to your testicles

Sonja1989
06-05-2011, 06:21 PM
'Who is the bigger troll' party.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn0SSNt6T_LEk25b4SpXEnoW5qR0kVj EZxWzvGl1KKs0xMah_cEbOF6M0

Lee
06-05-2011, 06:22 PM
'Who is the bigger troll' party.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn0SSNt6T_LEk25b4SpXEnoW5qR0kVj EZxWzvGl1KKs0xMah_cEbOF6M0

Love this smilie :lol:

Sofonda Cox
06-05-2011, 07:20 PM
I dont even need to troll and i would still batter you. Of course the rest of MTF all doubt your prowess to talk me down. With the way you hides behind accusations rather than letting your posts do the talking, it's clear you still need to find your voice. Maybe your mother is keeping it in your purse. Next to your testicles

Batter me at the ACC contest? My care factor = zero.

And stop trying to be like Clay Death. I'M EMBARRASSED FOR YOU.

Nole fan
06-05-2011, 07:32 PM

That's the attitude. :yeah:

Roger the Dodger
06-05-2011, 07:34 PM
No, I am not happy. I was one of the few Roger fans totally unhappy with that Novak loss, because I knew the clay clown would win the finals. How true.

Il Primo Uomo
06-05-2011, 07:51 PM
Yes I am. So over him and his ghetto ass parents.

worky
06-05-2011, 07:52 PM
No, I am not happy. I was one of the few Roger fans totally unhappy with that Novak loss, because I knew the clay clown would win the finals. How true.

you re probably the only one here to think that :secret: ;)

Nole fan
06-05-2011, 07:55 PM

Og Roger the Dodger, you're one of the very few fed fans that I like here. :)

Corey Feldman
06-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Nadal would have moonballed Nole to death as well today, get over it :rolleyes:

a couple of lucky wins in Madrid and Roma dont mean anything playing Nadal at RG, ask Fed after his wins in Hamburg

Zagor
06-05-2011, 08:03 PM

Heh,I sligthly prefered Novak to win as well for following reasons:

-Novak is among my favourite players as well,never had just one favourite player at any time(although Fed is my all time #1 favourite player so to speak).

-Federer already has his FO(along with shitload of other records)while I felt this was Novak's best chance(so far)to snag his FO.

-Nadal-Novak final would have been more tense and unpredictable IMO.

worky
06-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Nadal would have moonballed Nole to death as well today, get over it :rolleyes:

a couple of lucky wins in Madrid and Roma dont mean anything playing Nadal at RG, ask Fed after his wins in Hamburg

hey, look at this and be quiet :wavey:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=183974

Corey Feldman
06-05-2011, 08:08 PM
hey, look at this and be quiet :wavey:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=183974you have a look at this and shut up

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm8febXaIm1qfzaz9o1_500.gif

:lol:

worky
06-05-2011, 08:10 PM
you have a look at this and shut up

you trying too hard, but you re hurt inside, poor baby :hug:

Nole fan
06-05-2011, 08:13 PM

But his streak is still better than Federer's. :ras:

Time Violation
06-05-2011, 08:16 PM
But his streak is still better than Federer's. :ras:

Yea, and he's not Nadal's turkey ;)

Corey Feldman
06-05-2011, 08:16 PM
did you know Fed won 2 slams in his streak of 41

how many Nole? 1?

guga2120
06-05-2011, 08:22 PM
No, I am not his biggest fan but to see him lose playing the way he did and being so clearly affected the conditions, the crowd was suprising and disappointing. The level of tennis he has played this year, has been incredible. Its too bad he lost the way he did and to the player he did. Atleast Federer was humble after beating him though. ;)

I will wait for the draw, but right now I still think he takes Wimbledon and is the best overall player in the world.

Sofonda Cox
06-05-2011, 08:24 PM

:worship:

Nole fan
06-05-2011, 08:26 PM

how many Nole? 1?

Do we need to talk again about his mug era? Me thinks not. :)

Time Violation
06-05-2011, 08:27 PM

how many Nole? 1?

Yea, but Novak beat Fed in his 1 slam... who did Fed beat? Roddick? :p

Corey Feldman
06-05-2011, 08:28 PM
the era of Sampras, Agassi? Safin, Roddick & Hewitt (far better players than they are now) ? Nadal, Coria, Moya, Nalbandian, Ferrero?

mug :lol:

ask yourself what Era this is when Nadal and Djokovic can pass 7 months without losing to anyone apart when they play each other (until, you know... last Friday there :devil: )

Il Primo Uomo
06-05-2011, 08:29 PM

how many Nole? 1?

I know right. Had that fool started his fluke streak from RG on, he would have bagged all the 2 remaining GS.

So glad Roger put a foot down and said "ENOUGH WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS".

Bye Nole :wavey:

Il Primo Uomo
06-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Yea, but Novak beat Fed in his 1 slam... who did Fed beat? Roddick? :p

So you are telling me you'd rather have Nole's streak than Roger's?

Gurl bye. Don't even.

Time Violation
06-05-2011, 08:34 PM
So you are telling me you'd rather have Nole's streak than Roger's?

Gurl bye. Don't even.

Lol, not going to talk to someone who uses "gurl". Bye. :p

the era of Sampras, Agassi? Safin, Roddick & Hewitt (far better players than they are now) ? Nadal, Coria, Moya, Nalbandian, Ferrero?

Sampras was already retired during Fed's streak and Agassi retired when it started... but nice of you to include them :lol:

worky
06-05-2011, 08:41 PM
So glad Rafael put a foot down and said "ENOUGH WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS".

Bye Federer :wavey:

fixed :angel:

heya
06-05-2011, 10:20 PM
clay hero roddick couldn't stop looking for mail order girlfriends and then threatened to retire from tennis in 2007... in 2006, after kissing the ground, roddick told the cincinnati fangirls that he never choked and never did a wrong thing to destroy his reputation. typical federina muppet.

bobbynorwich
06-05-2011, 10:59 PM
At least Federer was humble after beating him though. ;)

Odd way of showing humility .... ;)

swebright
06-05-2011, 11:26 PM
Nobody's been talking about Nole since Friday.

Isn't that strange?:p

LawrenceOfTennis
06-05-2011, 11:29 PM
Nobody's been talking about Nole since Friday.

Isn't that strange?:p

I'm happy with this but pity all those brand new Djokovic fans who jumped off the bandwagon and now all quiet. :haha:

swebright
06-05-2011, 11:43 PM
Fedal put him in the corner.

Now, I wonder whether Nole will ever reach # 1 this year.

Media and most fans = on a bandwagon ride most of the time ....

janko05
06-05-2011, 11:44 PM
I wouldn't be worried about Djokovic that much if I were you. I'm sure you have plenty of tennis players in your country to worry about-Lawrence

heya
06-06-2011, 01:20 AM
roddick and mcenroe are overjoyed for federer because djoker failed and nadal's losing the top ranking.

Sofonda Cox
06-06-2011, 06:16 AM
I'm happy with this but pity all those brand new Djokovic fans who jumped off the bandwagon and now all quiet. :haha:

:haha: There only a few left, Nole Fan is practically left by herself :spit:

Time Violation
06-06-2011, 08:06 AM

They had no business being there in the first place, so good riddance ;)

Garson007
06-06-2011, 09:32 AM
:sport: Keep on trolling.

gorgo1986
06-06-2011, 10:19 AM
I don´t care about his streak! He did good to do what he did. It was always going to end! Thing is I don´t like his attitude after winning, I don´t like the way his parents act, his whole family act like bafoons. He makes fun of his opponents, he rubs his win in their face. He is just not a guy that I care for but good for him and his streak and congrats to his fans. End of the day Federer has 16 slams, Nadal has 10 and Nole has 2.

zhangxi8242
06-06-2011, 11:28 AM
Djokovic is great

Nole fan
06-06-2011, 12:05 PM

I don't see anyone leaving, we are all here and we're not going anywhere, haters.
In no time, the attention will be back on Nole and Fed will still be that slamless guy that everyone wishes to retire. :wavey:

janko05
06-06-2011, 12:25 PM
I don't see anyone leaving, we are all here and we're not going anywhere, haters.
In no time, the attention will be back on Nole and Fed will still be that slamless guy that everyone wishes to retire. :wavey:

This

hicdick
06-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Fed will still be that slamless guy that everyone wishes to retire. :wavey:

what's up with all that hatred towards federer these days (from you)?

bokehlicious
06-06-2011, 12:28 PM
that slamless guy that everyone wishes to retire. :wavey:

Nice to see that now it's allowed on MTF to wish a player to retire, can we also wish injury or death on them? :confused:

Matt01
06-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Nice to see that now it's allowed on MTF to wish a player to retire, can we also wish injury or death on them? :confused:

Maybe you read the post again because the poster didn't wish anyone to retire. Don't be paranoid and yes, there's a difference between someone wishing to retire and wishing someone to get injured :wavey:

bokehlicious
06-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Maybe you read the post again because the poster didn't wish anyone to retire.

Either you or the poster quoted could use some English lessons I guess :wavey:

Time Violation
06-06-2011, 01:05 PM

You are laughable :lol: But finally can agree with something you said recently - can't wait to see you permabanned - good riddance :wavey:

Matt01
06-06-2011, 01:18 PM

I thought that they teach English in Switzerland, no? :awww: ;)

.-Federers_Mate-.
06-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Okay time to get this thread back on track before Calimero ruins it with his trolling :stupid:

I'm Devastated. This was one of the best runs in tennis. He was beaten everyone multiple times. nadal/Federer/Murray all play different games and Novak squashed them every time with his intelligence and fabulous baseline game. Novak was outplaying everyone from pushers to big servers. He was doing everything the way he wanted to do it. Nothing could stop him.

Finally Nadal and Federer were no longer on the front page of the tennis headlines. They were nowhere to be seen. Why? because of Novak. he played the ultimate game. For once someone other then Nadal or Federer was creating history. He was a badass. the look in his eyes. he's someone that tennis can be proud of. The peoples champion.The fans love him. He plays beautiful tennis. His attitude to tennis and life is astounding.

I wanted him to beat Mac. He deserved it after everything he's been through. After the tennis he has played this year. Which in my opinion is the best 6 months a player has ever had in the history of the game.

He will move on though to bigger and better things. This loss will motivate him to do better after seeing nadal get away here, Novak will be angry. Nadal wont escape at wimbledon.

The greatest streak in the history of the sport is over so of course it's sad. Novak has carried tennis on his shoulders this year. He has singlehandedly made it interesting.

Sofonda Cox
06-06-2011, 05:18 PM

Nole Fan has serious issues :awww:

:sport: Keep on trolling.

:eek:

.-Federers_Mate-.
06-06-2011, 05:26 PM
The way Safin-Rules is attacking Nole-Fan...

id say he doesn't like women judging by his posts. Maybe scared of them? possibly embarrassed by the pretty blond girl at high school. Either way it's asinine

Sofonda Cox
06-06-2011, 07:15 PM
The way Safin-Rules is attacking Nole-Fan...

id say he doesn't like women judging by his posts. Maybe scared of them? possibly embarrassed by the pretty blond girl at high school. Either way it's asinine

You're a Clay Death wannabe :sad: I love women, just not their cameltoes.

BigJohn
06-06-2011, 08:16 PM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/jsnhn/sharapova-camel-toe.jpg

teacherling
06-06-2011, 08:20 PM

I am very much relieved to have seen Djoko lose that match. He played well, but Fed was better, period. End of story. However, I expect him to rise again and start winning, not in another crazy hot streak but start winning important matches again, and eventually earn another GS. After all, he's one year younger than Nadal, and given that one year, he may well get another slam :cool: And, to achieve this he really really needed to regain his peace of mind and get the "must win one more" load off his chest.

There, you got a Nole supporter, not exactly his greatest fan, but someone who still thinks that Nole is most likely the best player out there at the moment...

Aphex
06-06-2011, 08:24 PM
No, I wanted a Nadal-Djokovig RG final as a fitting end to the clay season. It's clearly the Fog's fault for w/o-ing and making Djokovic lose his rythm.:p

Nole fan
06-06-2011, 08:41 PM

I'm not hating Federer, just quoting what his 'biggest' fans have been saying about him all these past months wishing him to retire because they couldn't cope with him not winning anymore. For God's sake, just read the RG final thread and you'll see how a lot of his fans preferred Roger losing early instead of losing against Nadal so his legacy wouldn't be tarnished. Great fans he has. :rolleyes:

If you'd read GM more often Niki, you would understand. You know my sincere opinion anyway. ;)

Sofonda Cox
06-07-2011, 06:28 AM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/jsnhn/sharapova-camel-toe.jpg

Just what I needed to see when eating a breakfast muffin. :sad:

MIMIC
07-08-2011, 12:02 AM
I'm glad it's over. Djoker trolled the trolls :)

Sunset of Age
07-08-2011, 12:11 AM
I'm not hating Federer, just quoting what his 'biggest' fans have been saying about him all these past months wishing him to retire because they couldn't cope with him not winning anymore. For God's sake, just read the RG final thread and you'll see how a lot of his fans preferred Roger losing early instead of losing against Nadal so his legacy wouldn't be tarnished. Great fans he has. :rolleyes:

I'm a Fed fan (among being a fan of plenty other players), but saw those particular posts and :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:'d just like you did.
Don't throw ALL of the Fed fans in the same bucket, eh? ;)

TRUE fans cheer for their favourite to get as far as he can in any a tournament, no matter whatever opponent he might meet in the next round(s). :wavey:

Nole fan
07-08-2011, 12:50 AM
I'm a Fed fan (among being a fan of plenty other players), but saw those particular posts and :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:'d just like you did.
Don't throw ALL of the Fed fans in the same bucket, eh? ;)

TRUE fans cheer for their favourite to get as far as he can in any a tournament, no matter whatever opponent he might meet in the next round(s). :wavey:

I know Bonnie, of course not all fed fans are like that, you're the best example. Honest, balanced and fair. :)
I was quoting a minority of his fans, who happen to be very disrespectful to the greatest player of all time. Rather than fans they should be called gloryhunters; unfortunately Federer has a lot of those.

fast_clay
07-08-2011, 12:55 AM

gnarly camel toe...

Start da Game
07-08-2011, 08:44 AM
got to give it to djokovic......that was the greatest streak ever......

i wrote him off for wimbledon thinking he probably needs some time off but evidently his hunger for victories keeps growing with success......it's tough to maintain such focus for this length of time......

what is his match record for this year now? 52-1?

Time Violation
07-08-2011, 09:03 AM
i wrote him off for wimbledon thinking he probably needs some time off but evidently his hunger for victories keeps growing with success......it's tough to maintain such focus for this length of time......

And he looks all fired up playing today in Sweden against Eleskovic, not sure how it's going to continue later, but he really does seem very hungry and having a blast at the same time, best possible combination :D

finishingmove
07-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Nole is on a 7 match winning streak, no ?

barahmasa
07-08-2011, 12:53 PM

Poor little girl, you'd wish Nole at 30 was slamless and had 16 GS behind him. But what am I saying, you'll forget about Nole way before he's 30, as soon as he stops beeing a top player you'll find someone younger, more handsome and more trendy to drool about. I bet your room walls are covered with Back street boys posters right next to Nole's... :o

:wavey:

barahmasa
07-08-2011, 01:01 PM
And no, I'm not happy his streak is over, I hope the one he started at Wimbledon will last at least till the end of US Open :)

munZe konZa
07-08-2011, 01:58 PM
with the Wimbledon title and the hard court season on he can go on a big win streak to end the season which would give all the mouths lots of things to talk about until next season

Nole fan
07-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Yes, i think Nole will start a new streak with this one. :)