The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

l_mac
06-02-2011, 09:11 PM
I think I should start the next thread.

bright
06-02-2011, 09:41 PM
I love Linda.

I don't love Rafa very much, but I like him. Does this count?

I have #2 post in the RafaChat thread - and that is what matters the most:rocker2:

l_mac
06-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Against Fed????

You bet! :cheerleader:

Changing thread title.

star
06-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Certainly not.

Are you cheering for Nole?

Against Fed????

You bet! :cheerleader:

star
06-02-2011, 10:24 PM
I feel like the whole thread will desert Rafa tomorrow. :sad:

l_mac
06-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Changed.

:(

star
06-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Changed.

:(

I can't cheer for Fed no matter what.

star
06-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Anyway what about everyone cheering for Murray tomorrow. Shouldn't they be included?

l_mac
06-02-2011, 10:29 PM
I can't cheer for Fed no matter what.

So your hate is stronger than your love.

:sad:

Tough day for the thread tomorrow.

star
06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
So your hate is stronger than your love.

Tough day for the thread tomorrow.

If Fed were playing Nalbandian I could be neutral. :p

But love for Nole and revulsion for Fed combine.

I just want my players to do well. I want both of them to win until they play each other and then I want Nadal to win. Rankings just have to take care of themselves.

bright
06-02-2011, 10:33 PM
Invited but not welcomed. Sad. Really truly sad.

l_mac
06-02-2011, 10:35 PM
If Fed were playing Nalbandian I could be neutral. :p

But love for Nole and revulsion for Fed combine.

I just want my players to do well. I want both of them to win until they play each other and then I want Nadal to win. Rankings just have to take care of themselves.
You have made your position clear.

Invited but not welcomed. Sad. Really truly sad.

At the Castle? :hug:

Only idiots post there.

star
06-02-2011, 10:38 PM
You have made your position clear.

Only idiots post there.

You still haven't commented about those Rafa fans who will be cheering for Murray tomorrow. Less heinous?

bright
06-02-2011, 10:40 PM

Only idiots post there.
:rolleyes:

I havent found that Castle world yet. Must be a double idiot. Anyways as you're intentionally sending me there...

Star must be a regular there, if the idiots are involved... losing any interest...

bright
06-02-2011, 10:42 PM
You still haven't commented about those Rafa fans who will be cheering for Murray tomorrow. Less heinous?

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=11090199

or

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=11091279

:wavey:

tennizen
06-02-2011, 10:42 PM
bright,Linda is right. My opinion counts about the same as your opinion:hug:

star
06-02-2011, 10:43 PM

I havent found that Castle world yet. Must be a double idiot. Anyways as you're intentionally sending me there...

Star must be a regular there, if the idiots are involved... losing any interest...

Yes, I post there constantly. :hug: :hug:

l_mac
06-02-2011, 10:43 PM
For some.

For example, if Andreea were to cheer for Murray that would be unacceptable. But scoobs or Betty is understandable, because Andy is their top favourite.

You're not making sense to me.

star
06-02-2011, 10:44 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=11090199

So much exactly like others who post here. So odd that you, a complete newcomer, have caught on to our ways so fast.

You ARE bright!

bright
06-02-2011, 10:46 PM
bright,Linda is right. My opinion counts about the same as your opinion:hug:

:hug: I see. As much as nothing. Yay us;)

star
06-02-2011, 10:48 PM
For some.

For example, if Andreea were to cheer for Murray that would be unacceptable. But scoobs or Betty is understandable, because Andy is their top favourite.

You're not making sense to me.

Hema? Well, hard to say who is her top favorite.

Who is your top favorite these days, Hema?

l_mac
06-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Hema? Well, hard to say who is her top favorite.

Who is your top favorite these days, Hema?

Hema will support whoever the AS are supporting.

star
06-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Hema will support whoever the AS are supporting.

Cruel

bright
06-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Collective attack on Hema?:rolleyes: Sort your business out first.

God now I am getting understand why "being Hema" is basically a common noun in your circle.

Corey Feldman
06-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Has Andreea left this thread coz Veronique was bullying her?

star
06-02-2011, 11:12 PM

:shrug:

Not sure.

I'd say more a disagreement or misunderstanding.

Corey Feldman
06-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Andreea's scared to be here

and she laughed when Knut was being bitten by the 3 chick bears :rolleyes:

bright
06-02-2011, 11:14 PM
star forced andreaa to quit. i've followed this process. corey, star did it.

Corey Feldman
06-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Knut :awww:

http://niecee.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/knut_15_ecard1.jpg

l_mac
06-02-2011, 11:15 PM

Is that true?

Veronique can piss off back to the real fans thread.

star
06-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Andreea's scared to be here

and she laughed when Knut was being bitten by the 3 chick bears :rolleyes:

:hug:

Knut :sad:

star
06-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Is that true?

Read back.

Veronique didn't like what Andreea said about Gael. Andreea didn't like what Veronique said about not liking what she said. Veronique said tough.

This paraphrased, of course.

Corey Feldman
06-02-2011, 11:18 PM
this advert/commercial has been showing over here lately, its brilliant :lol: reminds me of Rafa fed Killa

R55e-uHQna0

star
06-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Knut :awww:

http://niecee.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/knut_15_ecard1.jpg

:awww:

Too perfect for our world. :sad:

l_mac
06-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Veronique didn't like what Andreea said about Gael. Andreea didn't like what Veronique said about not liking what she said. Veronique said tough.

I read back. I don't like Veronique, or how she reacted. I hope she's not the reason andreea hasn't been posting :awww:

star
06-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Everybody always doesn't like somebody here. :shrug:

l_mac
06-02-2011, 11:29 PM
Post the pics where he is a fugly big bear, with nasty yellowing fur. That's the real Knut.

There was a horrible story on the news tonight about a survivor of the Dunblane massacre.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-13615914

star
06-02-2011, 11:51 PM
Post the pics where he is a fugly big bear, with nasty yellowing fur. That's the real Knut.

There was a horrible story on the news tonight about a survivor of the Dunblane massacre.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-13615914

Horrible all the way around.

star
06-02-2011, 11:53 PM
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_01/KnutG0507_468x318.jpg

star
06-02-2011, 11:54 PM
He;s very handsome here.

http://sybblog.free.fr/wordpress/wp-content/knut.jpg

Bibberz
06-02-2011, 11:59 PM
I should be able to watch Rafa's match live since it's on first. :crazy: I don't think I will be able to watch Federer/Nole, which is probably for the best. If Rafa wins his SF match, it would be best if Federer won as well because Rafa beating Federer in a slam final is always the best possible outcome. :drool: :drool: :drool: That's just my rational analysis, though. If I actually had to watch Federer/Nole, I would probably not be able to convince myself to root for Federer. (If I thought Rafa had zero chance against Nole, then I could do it, but I think Rafa can beat Nole--and that victory would be only slightly less sweet than beating Federer.)

If Rafa loses to Muzza (:awww:), I'll have to back Nole against Federer since I would have zero faith in Muzza beating Federer in the final. I would definitely support Muzza against either Nole or Federer in the final if it came to that.

That doesn't sound right. :scratch: If she left over that spat, she'll be back before long.

Too perfect for our world. :sad:

dipFMJckZOM

Enjoy. :kiss:

Veronique
06-03-2011, 12:05 AM

Now, now, get your facts straight please!

star
06-03-2011, 12:06 AM
I should be able to watch Rafa's match live since it's on first. :crazy: I don't think I will be able to watch Federer/Nole, which is probably for the best. If Rafa wins his SF match, it would be best if Federer won as well because Rafa beating Federer in a slam final is always the best possible outcome. :drool: :drool: :drool: That's just my rational analysis, though. If I actually had to watch Federer/Nole, I would probably not be able to convince myself to root for Federer. (If I thought Rafa had zero chance against Nole, then I could do it, but I think Rafa can beat Nole--and that victory would be only slightly less sweet than beating Federer.) [quote]

:rocker2:

[quote]If Rafa loses to Muzza (:awww:), I'll have to back Nole against Federer since I would have zero faith in Muzza beating Federer in the final. I would definitely support Muzza against either Nole or Federer in the final if it came to that.

As they say in the law books, "the inexorable zero." :( :( :(

dipFMJckZOM

Enjoy. :kiss:

I was trying to think of the right song. :hug: This is it. All I could come up with was Cherokee nation. :lol:

Veronique
06-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Is that true?

Make me!

star
06-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Let's not have more fighting, please.

Veronique
06-03-2011, 12:09 AM
I read back. I don't like Veronique, or how she reacted. I hope she's not the reason andreea hasn't been posting :awww:

I love you too!

scoobs
06-03-2011, 12:12 AM
This thread is what it is precisely because of fights, misunderstandings, mutual antipathy and the occasional flounce delete.

star
06-03-2011, 12:18 AM
This thread is what it is precisely because of fights, misunderstandings, mutual antipathy and the occasional flounce delete.

:wavey: Haven't seen you around for awhile, Scoobsy-doo.

I've been thinking of you and how happy you must be for Murray's fine play this tournament.

JolánGagó
06-03-2011, 12:19 AM
mutual antipathy here :eek:

i don't believe it, im universally loved.

star
06-03-2011, 12:20 AM
Bibbz!!!!! 10 minutes till the Spelling Bee starts! :woohoo: :woohoo:

star
06-03-2011, 12:20 AM
mutual antipathy here :eek:

i don't believe it.

Good thing that never happens to you. :hug:

Veronique
06-03-2011, 12:21 AM

I have no antipathy towards anyone here. On the other hand, a clubhouse mentality on a public forum bothers me a great deal. For that reason alone, I'll make an effort to post more often than I have in the past.

scoobs
06-03-2011, 12:23 AM
:wavey: Haven't seen you around for awhile, Scoobsy-doo.

I've been thinking of you and how happy you must be for Murray's fine play this tournament.
He's done what I hoped he would, taken advantage of his Betty Crocker draw. I'm sanguine about Rafa ripping him a new one tomorrow.

scoobs
06-03-2011, 12:25 AM
I have no antipathy towards anyone here. On the other hand, a clubhouse mentality on a public forum bothers me a great deal. For that reason alone, I'll make an effort to post more often than I have in the past.
What you call a clubhouse mentality, I call a thread for people who choose to post in the same place and interact with each other, who unsurprisingly are going to be unhappy when people show up uninvited and show no respect for the personalities or prevailing ethos in that thread.

star
06-03-2011, 12:27 AM
He's done what I hoped he would, taken advantage of his Betty Crocker draw. I'm sanguine about Rafa ripping him a new one tomorrow.

Isn't it odd that a word whose derivation means blood, is an adjective meaning cheerful or optimistic? Just a thought.

Anyway, I wish I were as optimistic as you. I'm always worried that a player with Murray's kind of talent can beat Rafa -- especially Rafa as vulnerable as he is at this tournament.

scoobs
06-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Isn't it odd that a word whose derivation means blood, is an adjective meaning cheerful or optimistic? Just a thought.

Anyway, I wish I were as optimistic as you. I'm always worried that a player with Murray's kind of talent can beat Rafa -- especially Rafa as vulnerable as he is at this tournament.
I'm sure Rafa will step it up - he seemed to against Soderling. Murray, on the other hand, hasn't played anyone like Rafa's calibre this tournament so...

I'm just ambivalent now - Rafa will win, Djokovic will win, and then the fireworks will begin - but for the semis, I'm pretty relaxed about them.

star
06-03-2011, 12:33 AM
I'm sure Rafa will step it up - he seemed to against Soderling. Murray, on the other hand, hasn't played anyone like Rafa's calibre this tournament so...

I'm just ambivalent now - Rafa will win, Djokovic will win, and then the fireworks will begin - but for the semis, I'm pretty relaxed about them.

We will see. I always leave room for the unexpected in tennis.

This thread? It's gotten over 50 replies. Boredom has overtaken GM.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=183800

star
06-03-2011, 12:35 AM
:lol: I wondered when you would notice that typo.

Bibberz
06-03-2011, 12:37 AM
Bibbz!!!!! 10 minutes till the Spelling Bee starts! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hopefully another ABCD will win it. We've taken the last three titles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scripps_National_Spelling_Bee_champions#Li st_of_champions). :sport: :sport: :sport:

Look at how easy the winning words were like 80 years ago--"knack," "therapy," and "initials." :p

Never mind the Spelling Bee, though. The Giants play in 40 minutes, and the Mavs play in 90....

Veronique
06-03-2011, 12:38 AM
What you call a clubhouse mentality, I call a thread for people who choose to post in the same place and interact with each other, who unsurprisingly are going to be unhappy when people show up uninvited and show know respect for the personalities or prevailing ethos in that thread.

I'll respectfully disagree then. That's against the spirit of the forum. Otherwise there would have been an invite system set up to that effect.

Oh btw, I was actually invited to this thread.

star
06-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Hopefully another ABCD will win it. We've taken the last three titles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scripps_National_Spelling_Bee_champions#Li st_of_champions). :sport: :sport: :sport:

Look at how easy the winning words were like 80 years ago--"knack," "therapy," and "initials." :p

Never mind the Spelling Bee, though. The Giants play in 40 minutes, and the Mavs play in 90....

I was wrong about the time . It's another hour.

The Joplin girl didn't get into the final. I don't know why they limited it to 41 this year. Maybe there was a clear break or something.

Also -- reported for racism. :nerner:

JolánGagó
06-03-2011, 12:50 AM
Does it sound too bad if I say I'll root for Federina vs Nole? :scared:

:bolt:

star
06-03-2011, 12:52 AM

It's gonna make Linda bery happy. probly JM too. :lol: :lol:

Not me or Bibbz tho. :(

Veronique
06-03-2011, 12:52 AM

You're not alone! I'm painting a Swiss cross on my face tomorrow.

JolánGagó
06-03-2011, 12:54 AM
I want Rafa to rip him another one in F :shrug:

:drool:

star
06-03-2011, 01:15 AM
I want Rafa to rip him another one in F :shrug:

:drool:

But oth it would be awful if Rafa lost to him in a final. :(

star
06-03-2011, 01:49 AM
Hey! They let Canadians into this contest! I think there are three in the finals.

Youngest girl in in the competition just spelled apolaustic -- never heard of that word before. :rolleyes:

JolánGagó
06-03-2011, 02:25 AM
But oth it would be awful if Rafa lost to him in a final. :(

Losing to Nole would be like last nail on the coffin and it's much likelier than losing to Federina.

In fact, thinking of it the best for Rafa would be losing today
:o

star
06-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Losing to Nole would be like last nail on the coffin and it's much likelier than losing to Federina.

In fact, thinking of it the best for Rafa would be losing today
:o

never

Minn
06-03-2011, 02:41 AM
I feel like the whole thread will desert Rafa tomorrow. :sad: Not me. :D But I'll be at work and won't be able to watch. :awww:

Read back.

This paraphrased, of course. There was a bit of a double standard here, I feel. Not by Andreea.

dipFMJckZOM Enjoy. :kiss: :D :D :D

What you call a clubhouse mentality, I call a thread for people who choose to post in the same place and interact with each other, who unsurprisingly are going to be unhappy when people show up uninvited and show no respect for the personalities or prevailing ethos in that thread. :yeah:

Does it sound too bad if I say I'll root for Federina vs Nole? :scared: :bolt: I will too.

Hey! They let Canadians into this contest! I think there are three in the finals. :speakles: :rocker2:

Going to watch the rest of the basketball game. :wavey:

Veronique
06-03-2011, 02:42 AM
I'm not liking the tempo, Bibberz. It favors Dallas.:sad:

Metis
06-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Rafito :bigclap:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=11076037&postcount=4169

Rafa is not losing to Soderling at RG again. I am 100% sure. :)

Told ya so. :sport:

Francesca! :bounce:

I love her. She's so much fun to watch! :inlove:

Metis
06-03-2011, 03:04 AM
I can't sleep :bigcry:

Metis
06-03-2011, 03:15 AM
Really, I will never watch a Rafa match ever again. E-V-E-R. The guy is making me hate badly on my favourite sport, really, such anti-tennis is too much too handle, even to the most harcore tennis fans... *puke*

:hug: :rolls:

just reading GM funny videos thread, i have a love hate relationship with Nole Fan, she loves me and I hate her

:lol:

Rafa vs Murray first tomorrow! :ras:

Good. That means I can watch it. :D I will probably miss most of Djoko vs RogiGOAT. I wish they could both lose. :(

FIFA! :lol: I was watching some Brit on TV who was one of those that add an "r" sound to words ending in "a", and it sounded as if he was saying "feefer" over and over. I was laughing thinking of Mikey and WG.

I love that added 'r' sound. :inlove:

the Sharapova is gone!

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o146/angelmystic/celebrate.gif

And for god's sake people, stop taking snaps of your private bits. :rolleyes:

:lol: That would make an interesting signature. :D

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3997/weaveogifsoupcom.gif

:rolls:

Yeah. I think it's a little icky. I overheard her father saying to somebody that he bribes her with food to work out. If she does such and such she gets rewarded with such and such food. Seriously. I thought: Poor dear is like a seal.

Problem is that she plays tennis and that's the main thing about her for me.

Seriously? :spit: :rolls:

I don't particularly like her (especially after she beat Justine in that Wimbledon SF :mad:), but her routine before serving is hilarious. All that jumping and bouncing. :lol: When she bounces the ball, her whole body moves up and down like a spring.

Veronique
06-03-2011, 03:35 AM
Move over basketball, the Spelling Bee is way more exciting.

Metis
06-03-2011, 03:42 AM
I see Veronique is back to her old self, stubbornly disrupting the thread. :lol:

It makes sense to me. Blood is bright red, a vibrant color, it flows through the body giving life.

I'll respectfully disagree then. That's against the spirit of the forum. Otherwise there would have been an invite system set up to that effect.

Oh btw, I was actually invited to this thread.

Who was it that invited you? Just curious. :devil: :lol:

Hey! They let Canadians into this contest! I think there are three in the finals.

Youngest girl in in the competition just spelled apolaustic -- never heard of that word before. :rolleyes:

It's a Greek word of course. :sport:

In Greek it means something that brings great delight and enjoyment.

Read back.

This paraphrased, of course.

Veronique completely misunderstood Andreea's post which was sarcastic and was inspired by this:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=11083515&postcount=4535

When you're not a regular and you don't know people well, better be careful before you start picking fights. :rolleyes:

I should be able to watch Rafa's match live since it's on first. :crazy: I don't think I will be able to watch Federer/Nole, which is probably for the best. If Rafa wins his SF match, it would be best if Federer won as well because Rafa beating Federer in a slam final is always the best possible outcome. :drool: :drool: :drool: That's just my rational analysis, though. If I actually had to watch Federer/Nole, I would probably not be able to convince myself to root for Federer. (If I thought Rafa had zero chance against Nole, then I could do it, but I think Rafa can beat Nole--and that victory would be only slightly less sweet than beating Federer.)

If Rafa loses to Muzza (:awww:), I'll have to back Nole against Federer since I would have zero faith in Muzza beating Federer in the final. I would definitely support Muzza against either Nole or Federer in the final if it came to that.

If Rafa wins tomorrow and on Sunday, I don't know which scenario I prefer:

1. Rafa wins RG and keeps his no1 ranking.
2. Rafa wins RG and beats Djoko.

They're equally appealing. :awww: If Rafa loses in the final, losing to Federer and losing to Djokovic are equally unappealing. Consequently, I'm not going to root for anyone in the 2nd SF. As I said earlier I wish they could both lose. :(

star
06-03-2011, 03:45 AM
:speakles: :rocker2::

Girl from Toronto is in the last five. :speakles:

Move over basketball, the Spelling Bee is way more exciting.

I love the Bee. Did you see that little 10 year old girl? She was so cute and she was the last newbie standing, but that didn't stop her from crying in her mommy's arms. :awww:

The last girls are so tall and the boys are shrimps.

Metis
06-03-2011, 03:53 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kqom77DGwX1qz9upvo1_500.jpg

star
06-03-2011, 03:59 AM
Veronique completely misunderstood Andreea's post which was sarcastic and was inspired by this:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=11083515&postcount=4535

When you're not a regular and you don't know people well, better be careful before you start picking fights. :rolleyes:

I said earlier that it was a misunderstanding. I understand both sides of the dispute. But, it seems too complicated to explain each side to the other and I'm not sure the explanations would be welcomed, so I thought I'd just stay out of it. I like both people.

If Rafa wins tomorrow and on Sunday, I don't know which scenario I prefer:

1. Rafa wins RG and keeps his no1 ranking.
2. Rafa wins RG and beats Djoko.

I think 2 is the best scenario.

Also -- sorry you can't sleep.

Metis
06-03-2011, 04:01 AM
Aren't there any good songs about insomnia? :rolleyes:

LuqEbRzy_t8

9m555jHRMEo

R55Qxwwr9pw

star
06-03-2011, 04:04 AM
There is nothing cheery about insomnia.

Unlike blood :rolleyes:

Last boy OUT!! :yippee: A girl is gonna win. But the Canadian is still there. :nerner:

Now down to two. The Canadian and a girl from Pa.

The last boy was so cute -- very relaxed and funny.

Metis
06-03-2011, 04:05 AM
Also -- sorry you can't sleep.

I've been sleeping very poorly all week. Tonight I just can't sleep at all. :( It's really annoying because I have plans for Friday night and a very busy weekend. :sobbing:

I will look and feel like crap. :mad:

Minn
06-03-2011, 04:08 AM
:lol: That would make an interesting signature. :D :lol: I agree.

It's a Greek word of course. :sport:

In Greek it means something that brings great delight and enjoyment.
Once again, you sound like the dad from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. :lol: ;)

Last boy OUT!! :yippee: A girl is gonna win. But the Canadian is still there. :nerner:

Now down to two. The Canadian and a girl from Pa. Girls FTW! :rocker2: (Especially Canadian girls. ;))

star
06-03-2011, 04:11 AM
I've been sleeping very poorly all week. Tonight I just can't sleep at all. :( It's really annoying because I have plans for Friday night and a very busy weekend. :sobbing:

I will look and feel like crap. :mad:

I feel for you. I've suffered.

Benadryl. That's what I take. Also drinking milk.

Also, I'm not like Maria. I need a full night's sleep.

Noooooooooooooooooo The canadian girl spelled the word wrong. Got a freekin greek word with an s sound at the beginning, and she put a p on it. ONLY greek origin word that doesn't have the p at the beginning. :banghead:

Metis
06-03-2011, 04:11 AM
Not to mention I injured my hip working out yesterday. :(

Such great luck the one time I was looking forward to a truly ...apolaustic weekend. :lol:

star
06-03-2011, 04:12 AM
Sukanya is about to spell the last word. If she gets it right Bibbz will be thrilled. :lol:

Metis
06-03-2011, 04:15 AM
Once again, you sound like the dad from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. :lol: ;)

:p :lol:

I feel for you. I've suffered.

Benadryl. That's what I take. Also drinking milk.

Also, I'm not like Maria. I need a full night's sleep.

Me too. I need at least 7 hours to function well. :sad:

I took a painkiller for my hip, I thought it would help me fall asleep too but no luck. :shrug:

star
06-03-2011, 04:15 AM
Not to mention I injured my hip working out yesterday. :(

Such great luck the one time I was looking forward to a truly ...apolaustic weekend. :lol:

I think the definition was enjoyment of employment in english -- not sure tho.

Poor Sukanya is about to have a nervous breakdown as she's being interviewed. She's so sweet. 14 years old and long and willowy. Her parents are so happy. :) :) :)

Veronique
06-03-2011, 04:17 AM
Sukanya Roy!:bigclap:

No I didn't see the 10 yr old, Star. I wouldn't have remembered to watch it if you hadn't mentioned it.

star
06-03-2011, 04:18 AM
:p :lol:

Me too. I need at least 7 hours to function well. :sad:

I took a painkiller for my hip, I thought it would help me fall asleep too but no luck. :shrug:

ohmygod. pain killers. I swear they put something in there to keep you awake. They have caused me to have such fitful sleep. Benadryl is key. But the problem is that by the time you realize you have wide awake insomnia, it's too damn late to take it. I used to always take it just in case on nights before I had something stressful the next day.

star
06-03-2011, 04:19 AM

No I didn't see the 10 yr old, Star. I wouldn't have remembered to watch it if you hadn't mentioned it.

She's lovely, isn't she?

The Canadian girl was too, and I loved the last two boys. So cute.

star
06-03-2011, 04:21 AM
Also, what happened to your hip, Metis? You aren't going the way of Magnus and Guga, are you?

Metis
06-03-2011, 04:23 AM
Found something somewhat relevant :D

mFIxJ3aOb_o

...C'e nel sonno l'oblio. Come l'invidio!
Anch'io vorrei dormir cosi, nel sonno almen l'oblio trovar!
La pace sol cercando io vo'. Vorrei poter tutto scordar!
...La pace tolta e solo a me. Perche degg'io tanto penar? ... :bigcry:

(...In such slumber there's oblivion.
How I've envied him! Like him, I would sleep all of my days;
at least if I slept, I might forget! I seek only peace,
it's all I need! Forget it all! Never recall!
... My peace and my quiet, forever gone!...)

star
06-03-2011, 04:27 AM
See if this works

t894eGoymio

one of the first pieces I learned on the piano.

Metis
06-03-2011, 04:35 AM
I think the definition was enjoyment of employment in english -- not sure tho.

It has a changed meaning then.

ohmygod. pain killers. I swear they put something in there to keep you awake. They have caused me to have such fitful sleep. Benadryl is key. But the problem is that by the time you realize you have wide awake insomnia, it's too damn late to take it. I used to always take it just in case on nights before I had something stressful the next day.

That particular painkiller actually helps. Not tonight. :(

No Benadryl here. (I think :unsure: )

Also, what happened to your hip, Metis? You aren't going the way of Magnus and Guga, are you?

I was doing Zumba. :rolls:

oOpXuHL9RM4

At some point towards the end of the workout I felt a sharp pain on my left hip. I think I landed on the left foot in an awkward way. Now it hurts when I put weight on the left leg but not all the time. I take a few steps without any problems and then it suddenly surprises me with a really sharp pain.

Metis
06-03-2011, 04:42 AM
See if this works

t894eGoymio

one of the first pieces I learned on the piano.

:inlove:

OK I'm going to give it another try. Posting on MTF isn't really helping :lol:

I'll try to think of Brahm's lullaby. :wavey:

Veronique
06-03-2011, 04:46 AM
I hate you, Bibberz!

Bibberz
06-03-2011, 04:55 AM

Freaking banner day. :worship: :worship: :worship: Another Indian kid wins the National Spelling Bee, the Giants thump the Cards and will in all likelihood reclaim first place in the NL West, and Dallas gut-punched Miami and their bandwagon fans. :drool:

I hate you, Bibberz!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_i8grH95Ufbc/RybXDdWN9SI/AAAAAAAAAGY/fuK56aXXhwU/s320/dirk+tongue.jpg

No excuses. :cool:

star
06-03-2011, 05:06 AM
http://cdn.spellingbee.com/bee/photos/2011/competition/thumbnail/214.jpg

http://i.usatoday.net/news/gallery/2011/n110602%20BEE/05bee0602-pg-horizontal.JPG

She's so graceful.

star
06-03-2011, 05:09 AM
This is Laura. She's 12 and from Toronto. Sukanya is 14.

http://cdn.spellingbee.com/bee/photos/2011/competition/thumbnail/024.jpg

Laura is actually much prettier than this picture shows. Both really lovely girls.

Bibberz
06-03-2011, 05:40 AM
Laura is actually much prettier than this picture shows. Both really lovely girls.

Stop objectifying these girls. :(

-Evita-
06-03-2011, 07:23 AM
I'm almost falling asleep at my class :zzz: But it's the last one of this semester :woohoo:

MariaV
06-03-2011, 08:10 AM
:yeah: to Evita!
And Bibberz on the roll here, good to see! :banana: The Spelling Bee competition, awww.

-Evita-
06-03-2011, 08:22 AM
I've never seen a spelling competition, I'm curious. We don't have them in Latvia.

Oh God, this class will go on forever :help: Every student has to do a presentation during the semester and we usually have 2-3 presentations every week. Today we have 7 :help: And we are not in our usual classroom today and this one is smaller and it's hot and no air :help: Half the people already left :lol: :o I'm thinking of leaving soon too, I'm very hungry, had no time for breakfast :o

Peta Pan
06-03-2011, 08:27 AM
OMG Someone please take the freaking pain away :bigcry:

Just had 2 wisdom teeth out and the numbness is wearing off :bigcry:

Just taken painkillers and I'll go lie down... and probably drool over the pillow or something cos I can't feel that side of my face :bigcry:

MariaV
06-03-2011, 08:27 AM

It's because Linda will cheer for Murray herself. :p :(

I've never seen a spelling competition, I'm curious. We don't have them in Latvia.

Oh God, this class will go on forever :help: Every student has to do a presentation during the semester and we usually have 2-3 presentations every week. Today we have 7 :help: And we are not in our usual classroom today and this one is smaller and it's hot and no air :help: Half the people already left :lol: :o I'm thinking of leaving soon too, I'm very hungry, had no time for breakfast :o

Hehe, Evita it's because our languages are not difficult to spell methinks. :lol:
You don't have to make a presentation? :) You're going to have exams still or not?
No heat here. :rolleyes: :o

-Evita-
06-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Peta :hug:

Hehe, Evita it's because our languages are not difficult to spell methinks. :lol:

I agree :lol:

You don't have to make a presentation? :) You're going to have exams still or not?
No heat here. :rolleyes: :o

Oh, I did my presentation back in March :p And no, I don't think I'll have any exams but I have to write two small papers and I have also a couple of programming tasks left. One of those tasks is going to be very difficult :bolt:

JolánGagó
06-03-2011, 09:27 AM

Just taken painkillers and I'll go lie down... and probably drool over the pillow or something cos I can't feel that side of my face :bigcry:

That sucks, I had all of them pulled out at different times. Not much to do Im afraid other than what you're doing. Knock yourself out in painkillers and tomorrow you should feel better hopefully :hug:

Commander Data
06-03-2011, 09:45 AM

:hearts:

sounds great :hug:

You're not alone! I'm painting a Swiss cross on my face tomorrow.

Kiss

Aren't there any good songs about insomnia? :rolleyes:

rTVc-HxdxUc

Sonja1989
06-03-2011, 10:30 AM

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=180264

New posters are always welcome. :angel:

http://cdn.spellingbee.com/bee/photos/2011/competition/thumbnail/214.jpg

http://i.usatoday.net/news/gallery/2011/n110602%20BEE/05bee0602-pg-horizontal.JPG

She's so graceful.

Nice. :lol:

Corey Feldman
06-03-2011, 11:20 AM
incredible Mavs !!

cant wait to watch re-run tonight at home (as i fell asleep again, this time before it even started)

MariaV
06-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Mikey panda! :kiss:
It's ridiculous that they start only 2 pm local time, they should start at least 1 pm. Although probably Murray will pummel Rafa into submission quite quickly. ;)

Corey Feldman
06-03-2011, 11:32 AM
come back Andreea :awww::bigcry:

see the yanks in here (+ Melanie ;) ) all excited over that spelling bean last night :lol: geeks

I was doing Zumba. :rolls:
Metis Zumba'ing

http://www.breaktaker.com/albums/pictures/animals/HornyCat.jpg

Corey Feldman
06-03-2011, 11:34 AM
:kiss: Maria, i have plans made... no way am i sticking around to watch those matches today

Peta Pan
06-03-2011, 12:19 PM
That sucks, I had all of them pulled out at different times. Not much to do Im afraid other than what you're doing. Knock yourself out in painkillers and tomorrow you should feel better hopefully :hug:

My other 2 were done at different times, but because these are both on the same side he wanted to do them at once. I guess it means I don't have to go back again. The bottom one was just such a big surgery cos it was impacted and he had to cut the gum. He had so much trouble getting it out I didn't think it was ever going to move :sobbing:

Now I woke from my nap and the numb has gone and it's just pain. I am having trouble eating even soup. But I don't think it will be better tomorrow.. just more bruised so even more sore :rolleyes:

I'll be cheering for Roger today.... but since I can't bear the thought of actively cheering for Roger I will not watch the match :p

elessar
06-03-2011, 12:19 PM
Take heart Peta but mostly eat a lot of ice cream, the cold will numb your gums :hug:

How much like a hamster do you look like ATM?

Peta Pan
06-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Icecream!!! Oh I didn't even think of icecream... I like that idea :D

Thanks Claire, I'll do that after my soup!

A hamster? Face doesn't look so bad right now. A bit swollen.. but I think it feels worse that it looks

elessar
06-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Aren't your cheeks double sized right now?

My mom got me pistachio ice cream when I had all my wisdom teeth removed but there were tiny bits of pistachio in it that I couldn't even swallow and could barely spit out. It was a nightmare to eat :lol:

Veronique
06-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Dear Muzza,

You didn't come through for me when I needed you in Rome a couple of weeks ago. Today I just want you to kindly go away. TY.

Action Jackson
06-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Peta wishes she had sauerkraut ice cream.

Metis
06-03-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm almost falling asleep at my class :zzz: But it's the last one of this semester :woohoo:

That's great! Nothing like the feeling that classes are over and the summer holidays are starting. :)

My other 2 were done at different times, but because these are both on the same side he wanted to do them at once. I guess it means I don't have to go back again. The bottom one was just such a big surgery cos it was impacted and he had to cut the gum. He had so much trouble getting it out I didn't think it was ever going to move :sobbing:

Now I woke from my nap and the numb has gone and it's just pain. I am having trouble eating even soup. But I don't think it will be better tomorrow.. just more bruised so even more sore :rolleyes:

:speakles: That sounds awful! :hug:

Claire's advice sounds good, numbing the pain and improving the mood. :D Maybe strong alcohol could help too. Do you have some ouzo around? :p

I'll be cheering for Roger today.... but since I can't bear the thought of actively cheering for Roger I will not watch the match :p

:lol: I think I'll skip it too. Probably take a nap instead.

Metis Zumba'ing

http://www.breaktaker.com/albums/pictures/animals/HornyCat.jpg

:rolls:

Peta Pan
06-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Aren't your cheeks double sized right now?

My mom got me pistachio ice cream when I had all my wisdom teeth removed but there were tiny bits of pistachio in it that I couldn't even swallow and could barely spit out. It was a nightmare to eat :lol:

I just looked properly and OMG my right cheek is quite visibly swollen... guess it matches the way it feels :sobbing:

The left one is fine cos I only had the left ones out ;)

Oh man, pistachio pieces :help: I can't even imagine.. the little bits of nuts getting stuck in the holes! I have strawberry and coffee icecreams in the freezer... and a choc chip that I think I will leave alone ;)

I don't know how anyone eats ANYTHING having all 4 done at once :scared:

Metis
06-03-2011, 12:54 PM
I really love this title. :lol:

Linda :inlove:

Betty
06-03-2011, 12:55 PM
im trying to read back but this connection is vert slow

why andy leaft?_awww_

For some.

depend of the other semi,if fed should win i would like see muzza beat him in final :angel:if nole wins..rafa has more chances imo
hope for a good tennis and not long match:p

Peta Pan
06-03-2011, 12:56 PM
:speakles: That sounds awful! :hug:

Claire's advice sounds good, numbing the pain and improving the mood. :D Maybe strong alcohol could help too. Do you have some ouzo around? :p
:lol: No ouzo... actually I've never had ouzo :p

My issue with alcohol at the moment is I also have other problems with my teeth now with enamel erosion and I'm on a strict no acid diet which means no fruit juice or soft drink/soda - and most alcohol I like with fruit juice. I do keep looking at my bottle of vodka longingly though :p

Metis
06-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Schiavone in the ES studio. :D

Betty
06-03-2011, 12:58 PM
get well son peta:hug: when i got out my wisdom theets i used to eat only cold food and not hard,ice cream, yougurt ecc

Betty
06-03-2011, 12:59 PM
ouzo:hearts:but it is not so strong metis:p;)

-Evita-
06-03-2011, 12:59 PM
That's great! Nothing like the feeling that classes are over and the summer holidays are starting. :)

Yeah but that's still 4 weeks away. Classes are over and now's exam time. But as I said, we tend to have more projects/papers to be finished than actual exams.

Peta Pan
06-03-2011, 01:01 PM
get well son peta:hug: when i got out my wisdom theets i used to eat only cold food and not hard,ice cream, yougurt ecc

Thanks Betty... and yes I usually eat yoghurt too but it's another food with acid so I can't have it right now :sobbing:

I've stocked up on soup and porridge for the weekend

dorkino
06-03-2011, 01:06 PM
:unsure: :scared:

dorkino
06-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Have the strangest mixed feelings about these semis today. :o

Veronique
06-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Happy Birthday, Rafito!

Metis
06-03-2011, 01:15 PM
:lol: No ouzo... actually I've never had ouzo :p

My issue with alcohol at the moment is I also have other problems with my teeth now with enamel erosion and I'm on a strict no acid diet which means no fruit juice or soft drink/soda - and most alcohol I like with fruit juice. I do keep looking at my bottle of vodka longingly though :p

Vodka should do the trick :p

That sucks, having tooth problems. :( I hope the pain doesn't bother you too long.

ouzo:hearts:but it is not so strong metis:p;)

:eek: not by your standards I guess :p :lol:

Yeah but that's still 4 weeks away. Classes are over and now's exam time. But as I said, we tend to have more projects/papers to be finished than actual exams.

Oh OK, not so great then. :lol: Nothing worse than the exam period. :scared:

elessar
06-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Happy Birthday, Rafito!
IS it today? Why hasn't Linda made a thread about it yet?

Betty
06-03-2011, 01:19 PM
hight standards;)ů

any ls pl? mine doesnt work but wonder is my connection:o

Metis
06-03-2011, 01:19 PM
:scared: :unsure:

Metis
06-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Betty, are you on vacation already?

Betty
06-03-2011, 01:20 PM
yes:)

nice weather but cold water..in greece?

Metis
06-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Rafito is 25 now? :awww:

Metis
06-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Nice weather here too. 29C but it will get warmer next week.

Veronique
06-03-2011, 01:22 PM

Yup. Our Rafa is 25 years old today. Hard to believe!

Betty
06-03-2011, 01:23 PM
:facepalm:so old:awww:

dorkino
06-03-2011, 01:26 PM
See you later !

MariaV
06-03-2011, 01:28 PM
Rafito is 25 now? :awww:

Yes.

:facepalm:so old:awww:

Horrible, isn't it. :awww: :sadface:

Sonja1989
06-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Get well soon Peta Pan. :hug:

I have no nerve for watch the match... :lol:

Betty
06-03-2011, 01:29 PM
yes Maria, i did forget what mean have 25:awww:

Betty
06-03-2011, 01:30 PM
i would like to watch but noway a ls works for me:sobbing:

bright
06-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Can't believe he's 25 already.:awww: Time passes so quickly...

Olderer will get obsolete soon, Oldal will be a hit in GM:yeah:

Metis
06-03-2011, 01:31 PM
Horrible, isn't it. :awww: :sadface:

-Evita-
yes:)

nice weather but cold water..in greece?

I hope you have fun Betty :)

I'm watching here: http://www.fromsportcom.com/v-2/6/174/v-277586.html It's a Russian LS but it doesn't buffer for me.

Veronique
Jeu Nadal! 2-1 up a break.

Betty
06-03-2011, 01:35 PM
nothing to do but thk Evi:hug:
andy:bigwave::o well let go to grass..not long match thk

Veronique
06-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Way too windy!

Sonja1989
06-03-2011, 01:37 PM
I think 25 isn't too old. :D ;)

Metis
06-03-2011, 01:38 PM
lucky one Muzza :(

Metis
06-03-2011, 01:40 PM
what a point!

MariaV
06-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Don't be mean to Peta and nothing wrong with sauerkraut! :p
Peta! :hug: :hug:

We have the b-day thread Linda made somewhere I think. Or maybe someone else made it. :p

Can't believe he's 25 already.:awww: Time passes so quickly...

Olderer will get obsolete soon, Oldal will be a hit in GM:yeah:

Oh yeah, the Oldal times coming. :awww: :awww: :tears: And Olderer retired, then we'll remember the good old 'Fedal' days with fondness. :awww: :awww:

yes Maria, i did forget what mean have 25:awww:

Don't even tell me about it Betty!! :( At 25 I didn't have any aches and pains. And I don't know how 'olderer' people deal with all this. :bigcry:

MariaV
06-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Rebreak coming right away, NID. That's what Mugdal is all about lately! :zzz: :zzz: :mad:

wildegirl05
06-03-2011, 01:43 PM
star, i won't be able to watch. i hope you're actively cheering against muzza and also monitoring any suspicious ankle or knee related shenanigans. please report back on scortan :hug:

eggcellent :D love it. i think you should definitely demonstrate some sticktoitiveness here.

petapunk, how were your birthday celebrations?

Veronique
Geez! Torture game.

JolánGagó
Didn't catch the begining, didn't they congratulate Rafa on BD?

Metis
06-03-2011, 01:44 PM
This match is going to be long. :tape:

Betty
06-03-2011, 01:45 PM
score?

Action Jackson
06-03-2011, 01:46 PM
score?

Nadal 6-1

Veronique
06-03-2011, 01:46 PM
It's going to be a long and exhausting day!

elessar
06-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Tsss that kind of play won't cut it against Nole, Rafa...

Would be plenty good enough for Roger though :cheerleader:

Veronique
06-03-2011, 01:49 PM
Didn't catch the begining, didn't they congratulate Rafa on BD?

If they did, TTC didn't show it. I expect they will though at the end of the match if Rafa wins.

tennizen

It's going to be a long and exhausting day!

:superlol::superlol:

-Evita-
4-1 Betty, double break :D

Betty
06-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Nadal 6-1

thk Mike:ras:

Betty
06-03-2011, 01:50 PM
4-1-..already:speakles::o

Metis
06-03-2011, 01:51 PM

Vamos RogiGOAT then! :rocker2: :lol:

:superlol::superlol:

:ras:

Metis
06-03-2011, 01:52 PM
WG: commentators are saying Murray is grimacing; must be the ankle.

elessar
06-03-2011, 01:54 PM
HE sort of retwisted his ankle on a Rafa smash at 2-1. Rafa is playing much better - BH especially, very ballet like that last one :hearts: - but I don't understand why he keeps hammering at the BH considering his opponent and his (likely) next one.

Metis
06-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Rafito is confident his pal Rogi will prevail. :D

MariaV
06-03-2011, 01:56 PM

Claire! :kiss: You know it's always a pleasue to have you here. :cheerleader:
I guess most ppl here will cheer for Roger vs Nole tonight as you've understood. :) :) :) Except for Star of course. :lol:

If they did, TTC didn't show it. I expect they will though at the end of the match if Rafa wins.

Oh yeah I don't think they do such things before the match, no? :o

Veronique
06-03-2011, 01:57 PM

He tweaked it a couple of times on that marathon game where Rafa saved a couple of bps. He hasn't called a trainer though.

Metis
06-03-2011, 01:59 PM
If Rafa wins I wonder if the crowd will sing Joyeux Anniversaire to him. :awww:

wildegirl05
06-03-2011, 02:01 PM

He tweaked it a couple of times on that marathon game where Rafa saved a couple of bps. He hasn't called a trainer though.

HE sort of retwisted his ankle on a Rafa smash at 2-1. Rafa is playing much better - BH especially, very ballet like that last one :hearts: - but I don't understand why he keeps hammering at the BH considering his opponent and his (likely) next one.

the ankle saga begins thusly :hearts:

elessar
06-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Stupid shot selection to run around the FH on that point :rolleyes:

Sonja1989
Fantastic... :o

tennizen
Claire, you must be the only French fan of Rafito:hug:

Veronique
06-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Oh yeah I don't think they do such things before the match, no? :o

Yeah I think you're right, Maria.

Rafa self-destructing now:sad:

elessar
06-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Claire, you must be the only French fan of Rafito:hug:

I won't lie to you, it's difficult at times :sad:

:lol: great shot

elessar
06-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Bad luck for Rafa...

Metis
06-03-2011, 02:08 PM
WTF? I stop watching for a minute and Rafa gets broken? :(

I blame Hema. :(

Veronique
06-03-2011, 02:08 PM
the ankle saga begins thusly :hearts:

One has to wonder. He's moving like a gazelle now. Perhaps he was being cautious just in case.

tennizen
06-03-2011, 02:10 PM
I won't lie to you, it's difficult at times :sad:

:lol: great shot

If anyone can stay strong, it's you:hug:

I blame Hema. :(

Rafito thought he shouldn't win too quickly because that would give plenty of time for Fed-Nole match to be completed today.

Metis
06-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Rafa switching to his early RG form?

elessar
06-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Rafa switching to his early RG form?
Far from it but still some uncharacteristic errors from him.

Peta Pan
06-03-2011, 02:14 PM
:ras:
Don't be mean to Peta and nothing wrong with sauerkraut! :p
Peta! :hug: :hug:
:lol: Thanks... and I LOOOVE sauerkraut... but again can't eat it right now cos of the acid.

But even I couldn't have it in ice cream. WTF? :help:
Don't even tell me about it Betty!! :( At 25 I didn't have any aches and pains. And I don't know how 'olderer' people deal with all this. :bigcry:
I wish I was 25 again :sobbing:
petapunk, how were your birthday celebrations?
I didn't really have much of a celebration. Had a family lunch last Sunday. Had cake at work on the day....

Veronique
06-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Omg!

Metis
06-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Rafa :facepalm:

Rafito thought he shouldn't win too quickly because that would give plenty of time for Fed-Nole match to be completed today.

I told you it was going to be long and you mocked me. :shrug:

elessar
06-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Now THAT was an early round BH.

Reminds me of the 07 SF against Nole where Rafa led 5-1 in the first set before finally winning 7-5.

star
06-03-2011, 02:17 PM
He was doing fine until I turned on the TV. :sad:

I turned it off again, so now he should do ok again.

Metis, you gave me insomnia! :lol: I even took benadryl too.

JolánGagó
06-03-2011, 02:18 PM
only working LS in Arabic and the guy can't stop screaming...

meanwhile Rafa giving the match away :bounce:

elessar
06-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Is he saying "Montez" all the time?

star
06-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Thank god magical thinking still works. whew.

Dare I turn on the TV again, or should I just go downstairs and prepare an elaborate breakfast?

Veronique
06-03-2011, 02:20 PM
I've lost all confidence.:sad:

Metis
06-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Finally :rolleyes:

He was doing fine until I turned on the TV. :sad:

I turned it off again, so now he should do ok again.

good decision, keep it off until Djoko gets on court. :p

Metis, you gave me insomnia! :lol: I even took benadryl too.

Seriously? :o :lol:

tennizen
06-03-2011, 02:22 PM
I told you it was going to be long and you mocked me. :shrug:

6-4. He just gave one break back. All is according to plan.

wildegirl05
06-03-2011, 02:22 PM
One has to wonder. He's moving like a gazelle now. Perhaps he was being cautious just in case.

muzza and gazelle in the same sentence? :lol: best case scenario, he moves like a bison.

I didn't really have much of a celebration. Had a family lunch last Sunday. Had cake at work on the day....

what do the "...." represent? sex, lies, and videotapes? :D

Thank god magical thinking still works. whew.

star, are you jinxing rafito in order to get nole his 3rd GS?

star
06-03-2011, 02:24 PM
Finally :rolleyes:

good decision, keep it off until Djoko gets on court. :p

Seriously? :o :lol:

Really. It wasn't the wide awake kind you had, but I couldn't go to sleep and once I was asleep, I didn't sleep soundly.

I guess I'll go fix breakfast. I'm truly :scared: to turn on the tv.

elessar
06-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Colbert tweeting about the Weiner debacle :haha:

StephenAtHome
( )( ) ... Oh no! I think I just accidentally tweeted an emoticon of my ass! #ivebeenhacked

StephenAtHome
I cannot say with certitude that this is not part of my body. #ivebeenhacked
http://tinyurl.com/5wqaeqt

Veronique
06-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Rafa feeling charitable, giving Andy an ace.

Metis
06-03-2011, 02:27 PM
:spit:

Peta Pan
06-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Yes, yes. That's it... :unsure: :p

star
06-03-2011, 02:29 PM
muzza and gazelle in the same sentence? :lol: best case scenario, he moves like a bison.

star, are you jinxing rafito in order to get nole his 3rd GS?

Murray moves beautifully. He must be the fastest man in the top ten. A bison? :confused:

I'm trying not to jinx Rafa. I turned on the TV. He lost two points. I turned it off in horror, and he won the set.

Metis
06-03-2011, 02:29 PM
6-4. He just gave one break back. All is according to plan.

Yes but it took one hour. :nerner:

MariaV
06-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Rafa always so generous and kind. :rolleyes:x10000000000000
Mugdal :stupid:x1000000000

Metis
star have you turned the TV on again? :armed:

elessar
So much wind :o

Veronique
Elessar (Claire?),

I love Stephen as you can tell, but that was disgusting.

JolánGagó
Rafito toyed with :lol:

star
06-03-2011, 02:32 PM
Colbert tweeting about the Weiner debacle :haha:

That Weiner guy. :cuckoo:

But Colbert :yeah:

star
06-03-2011, 02:32 PM
star have you turned the TV on again? :armed:

NO. I am innocent.

But I am following the scoreboard. :(

MariaV
06-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Naaah, watch the severely injured Muzza beating Rafito and then losing another GS final with a bang 0-3! :o :o :o

Veronique
06-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Now it's such a struggle holding serve.:sad:

Sonja1989
06-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Weird. :awww: I can't wait the end of match.

Metis
06-03-2011, 02:37 PM
NO. I am innocent.

But I am following the scoreboard. :(

Hmmm... we'll have to see about that.

elessar
06-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Trainer for Murray at the next change over (probably just to remove his strapping).

Veronique
06-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Andy has called for the trainer in the next change over.

Metis
06-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Nalby (:inlove:) is playing in Queens :banana: :banana: :banana:

JolánGagó
06-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Barry White on fire today.

Veronique
06-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Nice, Rafa gives Andy an ace earlier, but now the latter is trying to deny him one. In all fairness though, Rafa's ball barely caught the outside of the line.

star
06-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Bjorn Fratangelo in the semis! :banana:

bokehlicious
06-03-2011, 02:45 PM
What a mugish match, boring error fest out there :zzz: and fucken organizers, of course the second semi will have to be finshed tomorrow :stupid:

Veronique
06-03-2011, 02:46 PM
Lots of donations in this game by Andy. If Rafa doesn't capitalize, I'm going to the liquor cabinet.

bokehlicious
06-03-2011, 02:47 PM

Was is ever in doubt? :yawn: :zzz:

MariaV
06-03-2011, 02:47 PM
You better get your liquor ready then Veronique! :lol:

Veronique
06-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Andy loosened shoe and took pain medication.

Metis
06-03-2011, 02:49 PM
RogiGOAT commercial :hearts: :drool:

Bjorn Fratangelo in the semis! :banana:

Bjorn? :spit:

Veronique
06-03-2011, 02:50 PM
You better get your liquor ready then Veronique! :lol:

Saved for now. Phew!

Veronique
06-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Don't give the break right back for crying out loud, Rafa.

JolánGagó
06-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Andy pulling a Nole.

Veronique
06-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

elessar
06-03-2011, 02:54 PM
:lol: Only way Murray was going to break serve.

star
RogiGOAT commercial :hearts: :drool:

Bjorn? :spit:

Hilarious, no?

He turns 18 in July. But, I've jinxed him with attention too. He's down 0-2 in the second.

Metis
nice gift Rafito :spit:

Betty
Maria..if u want txt me the final score of this match too please:awww::hug:grazie:D

bokehlicious
06-03-2011, 02:55 PM
almost 2 hours for one and a half set :help: :banghead: :facepalm: :stupid:

bokehlicious
06-03-2011, 02:57 PM
wondering if any of the two will end up with a 2 digit winners... sooo fucken pushing tennis :zzz:

JolánGagó
06-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Xisca is yummier than usual today :hearts:

bokehlicious
yesterday's semis were of a waaaay better quality..........

bokehlicious
Xisca is yummier than usual today :hearts:

she's average at best, fanboy

star
06-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Ons Jabeur. From Tunisia. http://2010.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/articles/2010-06-03/201006031275575590485.html

Only 15

Veronique
06-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Unbelievable stuff by Rafa.:sad:

bokehlicious
06-03-2011, 03:02 PM
really, even future players would be embarrassed by such a poor level of play...

star
06-03-2011, 03:03 PM
I think I was right about the way the match would go. :(

Breakfast time I think. Aysha has been patient long enough.