Losing attraction for someone you were once crazy about [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Losing attraction for someone you were once crazy about

Johnny Groove
05-28-2011, 11:27 PM
3 years ago, I would have done anything to get this girl. Anything. And I did. 3 years ago, I thought about this girl day and night. I would have given anything to get into her pants. Never had sex with her though.

Then, I moved off to college and she stayed back home. Those 3 years I grew up, matured, and I moved back home a few weeks ago. I hadn't seen this girl for 3 years and today I hung out with her for about 4 hours. She was sittin' on my couch in a bikini and we went to the beach for a few hours. If I wanted to, I could have. But for some reason, I had zero attraction for her. She had grown up, but not to the extent that I had.

She was still in that high school mindset. She was still more or less the same person she was 3 years ago. She hadn't matured, she had no direction or motivation in her life, and I was not attracted to her. I remember listening to her talk and talk and talk and thinking: "I can't believe I used to be over the moon for this girl. Now she is becoming less and less attractive with each word she is saying to me."

I couldn't believe it. Has anyone else felt this way about someone they used to be totally in love with? Anyone else used to be crazy about someone and then years later realize you really don't like her at all?

Certinfy
05-28-2011, 11:46 PM
Yeah I've been in a similar thing quite recently. I loved this girl a few years ago so much, stayed with her, did everything with her, I absolutely loved her! One day she told me she was leaving though and well I didn't really think much of it as I thought she would come back, but she didn't. I tried looking for her the last few years but couldn't and I thought maybe she was dead or something but I couldn't accept it as I still had feelings. Then I just don't know, I moved on with someone else and my feelings stopped but I still wanted to know where she was and stuff. Finally not long ago I found a way to find her mum and I managed to get through to the girl like that and we met up for a few days and it turned out she went to rehab and stuff and told me stuff like that if she had told me I would have dumped her and all that crap, but even as she was telling me about her life and stuff the last few years I didn't really care, I just felt nothing for her. Then after a few days she told me she still loved me and for some reason I was telling myself I did as well but in the end I couldn't live pretending I loved her and was honest and said I didn't and that was that really. Always thought if I saw her again maybe I would love her, but it wasn't the case.

Nathaliia
05-28-2011, 11:50 PM
Once I read for how long people stay in the "crush" state: up to two years :) Heard it's chemistry :)

Might be an answer.

When we have a crush we are just blinded and we think we love. Later it's easier to be more objective.

Johnny Groove
05-29-2011, 12:20 AM
Yeah I've been in a similar thing quite recently. I loved this girl a few years ago so much, stayed with her, did everything with her, I absolutely loved her! One day she told me she was leaving though and well I didn't really think much of it as I thought she would come back, but she didn't. I tried looking for her the last few years but couldn't and I thought maybe she was dead or something but I couldn't accept it as I still had feelings. Then I just don't know, I moved on with someone else and my feelings stopped but I still wanted to know where she was and stuff. Finally not long ago I found a way to find her mum and I managed to get through to the girl like that and we met up for a few days and it turned out she went to rehab and stuff and told me stuff like that if she had told me I would have dumped her and all that crap, but even as she was telling me about her life and stuff the last few years I didn't really care, I just felt nothing for her. Then after a few days she told me she still loved me and for some reason I was telling myself I did as well but in the end I couldn't live pretending I loved her and was honest and said I didn't and that was that really. Always thought if I saw her again maybe I would love her, but it wasn't the case.

Wild, ain't it? This is the same thing I was going through, Jase.

Never would have thought I'd feel this way about this girl.

Crazy how shit can change from being totally ga-ga about a girl and now feeling nothing.

Once I read for how long people stay in the "crush" state: up to two years :) Heard it's chemistry :)

Might be an answer.

When we have a crush we are just blinded and we think we love. Later it's easier to be more objective.

Hmmm, interesting analysis, Nathii ;)

Orka_n
05-29-2011, 03:20 AM
Yep, Nathii is spot on. This thread is about crushes and not really love - but that's fine too.

I have a story that is sort of similar to this scenario: I had a crush on a girl once, and we were pretty close friends too at the time. But over the next couple of months we both went through a bunch of stuff and we changed and grew apart pretty quickly without any obvious reason.
When I'm attracted to someone I always stop and ponder whether a relationship between us work in the long run. Before we went through those months, I thought we could surely make it. Afterwards I had changed my mind. We were suddenly too different and I wasn't that attracted to her anymore. I still thought she looked good of course, but her personality wasn't that appealing any longer.

Topspindoctor
05-29-2011, 03:42 AM
:secret: You weren't really in love.

MayerFan
05-29-2011, 05:44 AM
I guess some people grow older and change completely.

I've been disappointed by at least a few people.

.-Federers_Mate-.
05-29-2011, 01:55 PM
3 years ago, I would have done anything to get this girl. Anything. And I did. 3 years ago, I thought about this girl day and night. I would have given anything to get into her pants. Never had sex with her though.

Then, I moved off to college and she stayed back home. Those 3 years I grew up, matured, and I moved back home a few weeks ago. I hadn't seen this girl for 3 years and today I hung out with her for about 4 hours. She was sittin' on my couch in a bikini and we went to the beach for a few hours. If I wanted to, I could have. But for some reason, I had zero attraction for her. She had grown up, but not to the extent that I had.

She was still in that high school mindset. She was still more or less the same person she was 3 years ago. She hadn't matured, she had no direction or motivation in her life, and I was not attracted to her. I remember listening to her talk and talk and talk and thinking: "I can't believe I used to be over the moon for this girl. Now she is becoming less and less attractive with each word she is saying to me."

I couldn't believe it. Has anyone else felt this way about someone they used to be totally in love with? Anyone else used to be crazy about someone and then years later realize you really don't like her at all?

yeah. noone cares

Bilbo
05-29-2011, 05:44 PM
It's maybe because during this time you've met a lot of other girls you might find very interesting. Attraction is an emotion which vanishes over time.

fast_clay
05-29-2011, 05:47 PM
i know exactly what you mean

i used to fondle peoples pets and various animals and they said it was bad and i used to get beat for doing that...

today, 2 months later i now wonder what the hell i was thinking all those years

Sunset of Age
05-30-2011, 12:46 AM

Might be an answer.

Entirely CORRECT.
Let me just add this: once you're a bit older, and have a little more 'experience', one might get to know the difference between 'love' and 'lust'. 'Lust' is very nice, do enjoy it while it lasts (it won't be long ;)). 'Love' is something entirely different... you never know beforehand when it strikes you. This coming from someone who's now been in a long-time loving relationship with a certain fellow that she's know for over 20 years... and some ten years back then, never would I have guessed ending up with *him*, and neither did he ever expect ending up with *me* - in a relationship, that is! :D

TEN years and counting - and never a dull moment ever since! :rocker2:

Ibracadabra
05-30-2011, 12:54 AM
Lust and love. There's a difference.

Arkulari
05-30-2011, 01:41 AM
You were in lust with her, add that to the fact that you never had sex, it was no wonder why you were somewhat obsessed with her, once you got away, forgot about her, the lust banished ;)

Orka_n
05-31-2011, 04:17 AM
i know exactly what you mean

i used to fondle peoples pets and various animals and they said it was bad and i used to get beat for doing that...

today, 2 months later i now wonder what the hell i was thinking all those years:haha: You are one insane player, you know that right? :bowdown:

Sapeod
05-31-2011, 12:33 PM
yeah. noone cares
:lol:

Hasn't the OP already made 7 threads on this? :scratch:

Filo V.
06-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Depends if the attraction is personality or sexual. If it's sexual, no, I've never lost sexual attraction to someone I find hot. If they're hot, they're hot. Personality is secondary.

Magick
06-02-2011, 05:51 PM
3 years?

I generally lose interest as soon as I ejaculate.

Thanos
12-15-2013, 02:02 AM
3 years?

I generally lose interest as soon as I ejaculate.

:lol:

i thought this deserved a bump to counter balance the love at first sight thread.

miura88
12-15-2013, 02:16 AM
It's a useful thing to go through if you want to make those restraining orders essentially redundant.

leng jai
12-15-2013, 02:28 AM
The art of a subtle bump.

August
12-16-2013, 04:23 PM
I guess some people grow older and change completely.

I've been disappointed by at least a few people.

This. The girls' personalities change. If you were living in the same place as her, it'd happen gradually and you wouldn't notice. But if you don't see her in a log time, then you'll see more easily how she's changed.

Also, your own personality may change. I've seen that it's different girls that attract me nowadays than some years ago.

Chris Kuerten
12-17-2013, 11:38 AM
Fun fact: Johnny is still obsessed with this girl as of today.

Johnny Groove
12-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Fun fact: Johnny is still obsessed with this girl as of today.

Different girl.

Much different girl.

Though I do acknowledge the possibility of history repeating itself. Hopefully not, but the girl this thread was about, I always knew in the back of my mind, no matter how hot she was, she wasn't "The One".

Chris Kuerten
12-17-2013, 02:13 PM
Different girl.

Much different girl.

Though I do acknowledge the possibility of history repeating itself. Hopefully not, but the girl this thread was about, I always knew in the back of my mind, no matter how hot she was, she wasn't "The One".So if I'm getting this right you met the girl in the OP after parting ways with the other one, who you now are going to meet again in a couple of months?

Johnny Groove
12-17-2013, 02:18 PM
So if I'm getting this right you met the girl in the OP after parting ways with the other one, who you now are going to meet again in a couple of months?

No, no, the girl I am talking about in the OP, we worked together at a movie theater in 07/08.

I started this thread after getting my heart stomped on and destroyed in early 2011, then moved back down South, met the movie theater girl again, who I used to be crazy about, but not anymore. There was a little overlap, as I met Natalie, my favorite now, in April 2011, who I plan to see again in April 2014.

We gonna see what's going on.

User Name
02-23-2014, 06:16 PM
:spit:

streetballdude
02-26-2014, 05:10 AM
:haha::facepalm:

Collective
02-26-2014, 06:37 PM
You had oneitis

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=oneitis

Now that you can see her objectively you realize that she has flaws as everyone. Your inner changes and experiences in this time basically cured you. Good stuff.

GSMnadal
02-26-2014, 07:11 PM
Odds of these stories being as real as his baby story?

TigerTim
02-26-2014, 07:20 PM
baby story?

Cereal Killer
02-26-2014, 10:36 PM
baby story?

He once had a son that died. Except, he made that up.

Johnny Groove
02-26-2014, 10:46 PM
Face it, I bring quality to MTF.

As for the girl, I mean, this one, I still do think she is the one, she is everything I want, just she needs to grow up a bit. But those eyes, those legs, dat ass, I mean. Damn.

leng jai
02-26-2014, 10:48 PM

As for the girl, I mean, this one, I still do think she is the one, she is everything I want, just she needs to grow up a bit. But those eyes, those legs, dat ass, I mean. Damn.

No.

Time Violation
02-26-2014, 11:36 PM
https://forums.finalgear.com/attachments/general-automotive/awesome-thread-automotive-edition/8400d1352527684-how-about-no-bear.jpg

streetballdude
02-27-2014, 12:11 AM

Face it, you're a mediocre troll.

Johnny Groove
02-27-2014, 02:25 AM
Turns out she's not the one.

It's over.

It happened again.

Mimi
02-27-2014, 02:44 AM

this is normal, it happened to me before. Sometimes may be we have changed or that person has changed so the feelings have changed too :p

nole_no1
02-27-2014, 02:45 AM

It's over.

It happened again.

:spit: How did you find that out? Are you sure the problem is not on you?

Freak3yman84
02-27-2014, 03:22 AM

It's over.

It happened again.

Post-mature ejaculation or...?

Pablo23
02-27-2014, 03:35 AM

It's over.

It happened again.

Sorry mate, but I would like the sordid details, as to why you changed your mind in 4 hours... thanks.

Unforced Terror
02-27-2014, 03:46 AM

It's over.

It happened again.

http://i.imgur.com/6mnrX9J.jpg

Johnny Groove
02-27-2014, 04:01 AM
Gonna focus 10,000 % on the tennis now

Unforced Terror
02-27-2014, 04:14 AM

Don't even care. :lol:

You're dead to me, man. You're dead to all of us.

Freak3yman84
02-27-2014, 04:19 AM
Don't even care. :lol:

You're dead to me, man. You're dead to all of us.

+1

Johnny Groove
02-27-2014, 04:45 AM
Only after dying, can one resurrect...

Freak3yman84
02-27-2014, 04:48 AM
Only after dying, can one resurrect...

No, there's no coming back. You've shamed us that much.

@Sweet Cleopatra
02-27-2014, 05:57 AM
Every girl should be gifted with a mind that differentiates between a man who really loves her, and someone having a crush..

It is easier for men I think, most women are after their pockets.. At least they know it..

leng jai
02-27-2014, 06:57 AM
Every girl should be gifted with a mind that differentiates between a man who really loves her, and someone having a crush..

It is easier for men I think, most women are after their pockets.. At least they know it..

Women want chocolate wrappers?

Hewitt =Legend
02-27-2014, 07:15 AM
I used to be crazy about Johnny Groove back in the day... I always lost my sh*t when I saw a new thread in Non-Tennis... Straight away I got into my routine.. Turn off all the lights, light some candles, grab the tub of ice-cream.. Perhaps some Adele playing lightly in the background.. But lately, I haven't been doing these things.. I don't get that sudden rush of adrenaline you get like when you spot a kebab shop at 4 in the morning.. All these stories about trying to make it in professional tennis, delivering pizzas and engaging in frivolous banter with mountaindewslave... And now he ditches tennis to meet up with some bird he didn't even get to chop..

I am certainly not ashamed to say I have lost my attraction for Johnny Groove..

leng jai
02-27-2014, 07:28 AM
I used to be crazy about Johnny Groove back in the day... I always lost my sh*t when I saw a new thread in Non-Tennis... Straight away I got into my routine.. Turn off all the lights, light some candles, grab the tub of ice-cream.. Perhaps some Adele playing lightly in the background.. But lately, I haven't been doing these things.. I don't get that sudden rush of adrenaline you get like when you spot a kebab shop at 4 in the morning.. All these stories about trying to make it in professional tennis, delivering pizzas and engaging in frivolous banter with mountaindewslave... And now he ditches tennis to meet up with some bird he didn't even get to chop..

My lad in ruins. Coming out of the closet and duonging about your former lust for JG is a heroic move mate. Can't see you losing PopAssCon this year.

Time Violation
02-27-2014, 08:55 AM

:haha:

InfoKenway
02-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Looks like you have sex problems.

Johnny Groove
02-27-2014, 02:06 PM
Jesus Christ.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

What have I become?

TigerTim
02-27-2014, 02:10 PM
Groove is like a legit version of Sweet Cleo

you're hopeless mate

Dead Net Cord
02-27-2014, 03:11 PM

This.

These days I often ask myself if I'm still a Groove tard

janko05
02-27-2014, 09:56 PM
My lad in ruins. Coming out of the closet and duonging about your former lust for JG is a heroic move mate. Can't see you losing PopAssCon this year.

:haha:

MichaelKrep
02-27-2014, 11:23 PM
It's karma, Groove. You threw away what the Universe gave you (second round Futures qualie) and now It is punishing you.

Johnny Groove
02-27-2014, 11:36 PM
It's karma, Groove. You threw away what the Universe gave you (second round Futures qualie) and now It is punishing you.

Perhaps so.

I feel like such garbage right now, I'm such a fucking idiot. But, I learn. And I won't make this mistake again.

User Name
02-27-2014, 11:42 PM
Perhaps so.

I feel like such garbage right now, I'm such a fucking idiot. But, I learn. And I won't make this mistake again.

you have shit all over the fine sport of tennis, You will not get the opportunity to not make this mistake again. :bigwave:

Johnny Groove
02-27-2014, 11:46 PM
you have shit all over the fine sport of tennis, You will not get the opportunity to not make this mistake again. :bigwave:

Well, we gonna see about that.

GSMnadal
02-27-2014, 11:48 PM
If you really wanted that girl you should've won that futures like a boss instead of crawling to her on all fours licking the soles of her feet.

Johnny Groove
02-27-2014, 11:49 PM
If you really wanted that girl you should've won that futures like a boss instead of crawling to her on all fours licking the soles of her feet.

:spit:

That's definitely not how it happened :lol:

The bottom line is that I was a fucking idiot and one learns from their mistakes.

It has been pretty tough recently, but I still believe I will prevail.

User Name
02-27-2014, 11:56 PM
She came out as a lesbian, I fucking knew it. You're an idiot Groove.

Johnny Groove
02-28-2014, 12:04 AM
I am ashamed of myself, as I should be.

samanosuke
02-28-2014, 12:13 AM

Groove, i have failed to see how are "getting in her pants " and "her mindset" connected ?

Blue Heart24
02-28-2014, 12:39 AM

It's over.

It happened again.

All of a sudden she's not the one? Why?

QuitYerWhining
02-28-2014, 12:49 AM
Crazy in love never lasts any longer than three years, tops. Even couples who fall in love and get married and spend 60 years together eventually have to go into a new phase where it's less emotional and more daily-routine

It's not a bad thing. Human emotion can only take things so far. That's why things like personality and how well you relate to each other, those are crucial.

Unforced Terror
02-28-2014, 03:16 AM
I am ashamed of myself, as I should be.

can you tell us what happened between you and Natalie? (if that's not too much to ask)

Johnny Groove
02-28-2014, 03:18 AM
can you tell us what happened between you and Natalie? (if that's not too much to ask)

It's over.

I'm a mug.

That's all I wish to say.

Unforced Terror
02-28-2014, 03:33 AM
It's over.

I'm a mug.

That's all I wish to say.

What I'm thinking now is that you made up your whole meeting with Natalie. :eek: And you are struggling to come up with a believable excuse for your supposed "break-up".

Kat_YYZ
02-28-2014, 03:51 AM
based on his reaction I think he found out she has a boyfriend.

Unforced Terror
02-28-2014, 03:59 AM

Hmmm...but he seems to be placing the emphasis of the blame on himself, saying "I'm a mug", and "I should be ashamed of myself". Judging by the tone of these posts, I suppose that is referring more to than skipping the tournament.

Maybe he was flirting/pushing her into a relationship too much and she didn't like it?

User Name
02-28-2014, 04:17 AM
Hmmm...but he seems to be placing the emphasis of the blame on himself, saying "I'm a mug", and "I should be ashamed of myself". Judging by the tone of these posts, I suppose that is referring more to than skipping the tournament.

Maybe he was flirting/pushing her into a relationship too much and she didn't like it?

If she's still in Florida, why did Groove play in Miami instead of Sunrise, he could have just seen her later :facepalm: I had assumed she would only be staying there were a night or two and the tournament was the only chance to see her.

Jonathan Groove...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

SloKid
02-28-2014, 09:12 AM
Couldn't agree more.

Groove, don't you know what a chance you had, just think what a fellow mtf tennis pro wannabe like Xristos would've given for a chance to play in a second round future qualie*?! You had that chance and you blew it. Very disappointing after you sort of carried the torch onwards after Xristos decided it was time to let it go.

* Actually after writing that I went and checked Xristos' posting history and activity page on his ITF profile and noticed he actually did reach a second qualie round at a Futures and played in two doubles main draws (losing in the first round each time).

He once had a son that died. Except, he made that up.
Uncovering that sham/deception/lie was one of the best pieces of detective work I ever performed. Quite proud of that one. :D

Time Violation
02-28-2014, 10:57 AM
Couldn't agree more.

Groove, don't you know what a chance you had, just think what a fellow mtf tennis pro wannabe like Xristos would've given for a chance to play in a second round future qualie*?! You had that chance and you blew it. Very disappointing after you sort of carried the torch onwards after Xristos decided it was time to let it go.

Do you really think he would've had any chance in the second round? :)

MariaV
02-28-2014, 10:59 AM
Odds of these stories being as real as his baby story?

Too bad I don't gamble.
But this thread and the whole story is :worship: :bowdown:

Han Solo
02-28-2014, 11:36 AM
You should have played that fucking match. Life is not Hollywood chick flicks.

Ijut. Although a big part of me wants to believe you made the whole thing up: travelling all that way, quitting that match just to speak to a girl for twenty minutes? Insane.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Johnny Groove
02-28-2014, 01:52 PM
What I'm thinking now is that you made up your whole meeting with Natalie. :eek: And you are struggling to come up with a believable excuse for your supposed "break-up".

No, it is a totally real story, but the feelings were not really there anymore. Especially from her side.

You cannot recreate the past. I don't care what Leonardo DiGatsbio tells you.

No, she just didn't feel the same way anymore.

A bit like that, yes. It is my fault for thinking I could see her after 2 years and we will pick up right where we left off.

You should have played that fucking match. Life is not Hollywood chick flicks.

Ijut. Although a big part of me wants to believe you made the whole thing up: travelling all that way, quitting that match just to speak to a girl for twenty minutes? Insane.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

It was more than twenty minutes, and it is my fault for being more of a romantic instead of a stone cold killer.

But you learn from your mistakes, and you become a better person for it. She was on my mind all day every day for like 2 years. I don't know why. I tried to forget her, but I couldn't. So I had to go see her. Now that its over I think of how stupid I was. But it is good because now she isn't on my mind anymore and I can focus entirely on the tennis. I am never going to fall for another girl ever again. Or at least I will try not to. There has been a lot of shit during this training week going down, and all I can focus on right now is my matches tomorrow.

I want to use the court as my sanctuary. I want to take all this bullshit and bring it to the court. All the years of training, of injuries, of setbacks, of people laughing at my dream, of failed female relationships, coach having a heart attack, family doubting me, delivering pizzas like a fool just to save up money just to have a chance at this thing. Draw is coming out soon, all I can do is focus entirely on my game, and channel ALL of this bullshit into my game.

@Sweet Cleopatra
02-28-2014, 02:28 PM
delivering pizzas like a fool just to save up money just to have a chance at this thing.

nothing fool about delivering pizza to support yourself financially.. if i find myself tomorrow in need for money i would do it.. i have legs and hands for a reason.. :wavey:

Chris Kuerten
02-28-2014, 02:58 PM
nothing fool about delivering pizza to support yourself financially.. if i find myself tomorrow in need for money i would do it.. i have legs and hands for a reason.. :wavey:
I bet you give amazing footjobs.

latso
02-28-2014, 03:49 PM
I bet you give amazing footjobs.

:haha: :haha: :facepalm: :lol:

MariaV
02-28-2014, 07:38 PM
I want to use the court as my sanctuary. I want to take all this bullshit and bring it to the court. All the years of training, of injuries, of setbacks, of people laughing at my dream, of failed female relationships, coach having a heart attack, family doubting me, delivering pizzas like a fool just to save up money just to have a chance at this thing. Draw is coming out soon, all I can do is focus entirely on my game, and channel ALL of this bullshit into my game.

That's the attitude, Johnny! :yeah:
And you know, love comes when you're not looking for it and the least expect it. Wish you all the best! :kiss:

Jolyon
03-01-2014, 08:25 PM
No, it is a totally real story, but the feelings were not really there anymore. Especially from her side.

You cannot recreate the past. I don't care what Leonardo DiGatsbio tells you.

No, she just didn't feel the same way anymore.

A bit like that, yes. It is my fault for thinking I could see her after 2 years and we will pick up right where we left off.

It was more than twenty minutes, and it is my fault for being more of a romantic instead of a stone cold killer.

But you learn from your mistakes, and you become a better person for it. She was on my mind all day every day for like 2 years. I don't know why. I tried to forget her, but I couldn't. So I had to go see her. Now that its over I think of how stupid I was. But it is good because now she isn't on my mind anymore and I can focus entirely on the tennis. I am never going to fall for another girl ever again. Or at least I will try not to. There has been a lot of shit during this training week going down, and all I can focus on right now is my matches tomorrow.

Is this you Johnny?

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/players/player/profile.aspx?playerid=100013066

http://www.coretennis.net/tennis-player/jonathan-morgan/67337/profile.html

Let's be open, frank, and honest. If you want to make tennis as your career (or to earn money)and make it big, it will end as a dream and it is highly unlikely to become a reality.

Also, let's face it, hot girls, like the girl crush you have had recently that ended in a disappointment, look for someone who is better and make more money than a pizza delivery guy.

You said you went to college, use your degree and look for a 8a.m. to 5 p.m. office job and quit delivering pizzas. At least, this is what you need to do if you are looking for a quality girl.

MichaelKrep
03-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Do you really think he would've had any chance in the second round? :)

Groove himself keeps banging on that "anyone can beat anyone". He loses credibility when he then turns around and does sth like throwing away the most important match of his career for a very dubious reason indeed.

Johnny, I still have no idea why you couldn't have just taken the chick out for dinner?

Johnny Groove
03-01-2014, 11:27 PM
That's the attitude, Johnny! :yeah:
And you know, love comes when you're not looking for it and the least expect it. Wish you all the best! :kiss:

Thanks Maria :hug:

Is this you Johnny?

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/players/player/profile.aspx?playerid=100013066

http://www.coretennis.net/tennis-player/jonathan-morgan/67337/profile.html

Let's be open, frank, and honest. If you want to make tennis as your career (or to earn money)and make it big, it will end as a dream and it is highly unlikely to become a reality.

Also, let's face it, hot girls, like the girl crush you have had recently that ended in a disappointment, look for someone who is better and make more money than a pizza delivery guy.

You said you went to college, use your degree and look for a 8a.m. to 5 p.m. office job and quit delivering pizzas. At least, this is what you need to do if you are looking for a quality girl.

No, that is not me, I am 3 years younger.

We gonna see what's going on with the tennis career very soon, and the job and the school, it will all come to an armageddon in the next 6 months.

Groove himself keeps banging on that "anyone can beat anyone". He loses credibility when he then turns around and does sth like throwing away the most important match of his career for a very dubious reason indeed.

Johnny, I still have no idea why you couldn't have just taken the chick out for dinner?

I went down there, trying to reignite an old flame like the hopeless romantic I am. Didn't work out, blew a Futures QR2, and now 4 bagels in a row :facepalm: