The Reason I like Rafa [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The Reason I like Rafa

Nekromanta
05-28-2011, 11:36 AM
So You all know I'm a Rafa fan since the day I saw him play. However, since the herd mentality labels "Rafatardism" as something bad I thought I'd create a thread in which true Rafafans (not stupid bandwagoners (and forum attention seekers) who would like to show off how tough they are... can share with other posters why they like Rafa...

As far as I'm concerned, I've been instinctively playing "Moonballing" table tennis for all time instinctively. In Hungary, - an "ex-communist country" table tennis has been a national sport, and I've come to know I can own other players with this style. Throughout high-school, college, I've been owning players with a moonballing style... Amongst my relatives, who are all active table-tennis players, I'm the champ... No One can beat me... But this is not the place of bragging and fanboyism...

Even though I know Rafa is more often than not is too far behind the baseline than not and he always goes for a "moonball" than not, he's still a revolutionary for me, so I'm alway going to be his fan...

:clap2::clap2::clap2: VAMOS RAFA :bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:

You friends please all post why you like Rafa... :)

Sonja1989
05-28-2011, 11:41 AM
Playing style, attitude, perseverance and he is likeable as person. I like him since first time when I saw him. :angel:

Orka_n
05-28-2011, 02:10 PM
---> NADAL FORUM. :facepalm:

Certinfy
05-28-2011, 02:37 PM
Thanks, I really couldn't live without knowing this.

straitup
05-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Never have I thought a person would place a tennis thread in a non-tennis forum...

Mimi
05-30-2011, 06:23 AM
his never say die fighting spirit :boxing:

never was arrogant (though sometimes I do think he is a bit too humble :o)

friendly, loyal, down to earth :cool:

born_on_clay
05-30-2011, 10:03 AM
good to have you as a Rafa fan mate ;)

acionescu
05-30-2011, 08:21 PM
It's all about the ass for me :drool:

Getta
05-30-2011, 08:26 PM
reminds me of bjorn borg.

JolánGagó
05-31-2011, 01:15 AM
Love the trolling :lol:

Nekromanta :hearts:

tennizen
05-31-2011, 01:33 PM
His truthful,realistic and humble nature:inlove:. Also, his fans have the same qualities:hearts:

Start da Game
05-31-2011, 06:55 PM
he exposes the hypocrites......

Rafaaah
06-09-2011, 05:59 PM
- Great player, love his style, love his attitude, love his fighting spirit
- Funny on court behaviour...the water bottles, tugging the pants, towel wipe after every point, pull off the bandana and flick his hair, all of those!
- Humble, respectful...there is never a player who has anything negative to say about him. He respects all his opponents old, young, higher or lower in ranking.
- Honest and doesn't play mind or PR games
- Doesn't change just because of his greater success, still a shy guy!
- Aware and kind to fans
- Love his partnership with uncle Toni!!
- Love his yellow Babolat racket
- Love that he wears Nike
- Amazing physic

List can just go on and on!!

Edda
10-26-2011, 02:06 AM
Very nice and kind

Part of the greatest group of friends in tennis-The Spanish Armada

Loves his family and cares about them

Never arrogant, although I do like that he's speaking up a little more now, along with others.

Only disappointment is that he doesn't like animals. As I am a lover of all creatures, especially cats, it's too bad Rafa doesn't have any pets. Hopefully, he'll change his mind someday. He's so loving and compassionate that I couldn't imagine him without a pet. He should get a cat because he's so graceful and catlike on court.