Any Auusie men at Wimbledon? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Any Auusie men at Wimbledon?

scotthongkong
05-23-2011, 02:49 PM
I truly hope there will be but Hewitt is injured and there will be no wc's for us. Has there ever been a Wibledon with no Aussies?

Chris.
05-23-2011, 03:00 PM
Why will there be no WC's? I think Tomic will maybe get one. And then there is always chance in quallies.

StevoTG
05-23-2011, 03:31 PM
Lleyton will play Wimbledon even if his foot falls off.

Tomic will get a WC at Queens and if he impresses there he'll probably get a WC to Wimbledon. But if he loses first round there then I don't think he will. Ball and Gooch will have a shot in quallies.

Matchu
05-23-2011, 07:09 PM
It would be very surprising if Lleyton managed to skip Wimbledon. I think if it were Wimbledon this week rather than RG Lleyton would have played injured like he has in the past at the AO. It is possible the LTA will give a main draw wildcard to Bernard because they like to give them to younger talented players sometimes. Gooch might have a shot at going through qualies but I don't think anyone other than Hewitt, Tomic or Guccione will be playing in the main draw.

Ausie
05-23-2011, 08:24 PM
Only Hewitt

Dmitry Verdasco
05-23-2011, 09:13 PM
Hopefully none. Be interesting to see what douche Masur will have to say about that :lol:

Actually, no. One. (WC) Mark Philippoussis.

RustyOz
05-23-2011, 10:41 PM
Only LLeyton and a qualifier from Jones, Ball, Matosevic, Ebden, Tomic, Looch or Gooch.

Chris.
06-26-2011, 09:54 AM
Just looking back at this thread your were worried about having no Aussie men in the main draw and we eneded up having 3 with one making the 4th round and a huge chance to reach the quaterfinals. :lol:

Dmitry Verdasco
06-26-2011, 01:11 PM
Lucky for Baby Bernie

RustyOz
06-26-2011, 10:37 PM
The changing of dynasty's - as one Aussie exits the top 100 another Aussie steps up to replace him. Hope he can drag a few more along with him.

Dmitry Verdasco
06-29-2011, 01:45 PM
This Todd Woodbridge :o

Updating us on junior scores... Wagland... Kubler... ... ... no mention about Ashleigh Barty who's already had a handful of TOP 200 wins and is only ranked lower than two girls aged younger than her on WTA rankings. Instead we here about important issues like his doomed-to-fail MLC HotShots. Seriously, if someone with kids is awake watching the tennis it means they don't have work tomorrow and they're probably on the dole. They definately can't afford tennis. :help: Also the silent Coles ads that make the tennis coverage screen minimized are verging on subliminal. The commentators say nothing and viewers are left hypnotized by that big red hand going up and down. Also STFU Newcombe you kiddy fiddler :o

Dmitry Verdasco
06-29-2011, 01:49 PM
Newcombe just said Djokovic played the perfect set of tennis. Djokovic 62 :rolls:

Woodbridge must lurk here because he just mentioned Barty :eek: