Posters that MTF needs... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Posters that MTF needs...

Sapeod
04-25-2011, 10:09 PM
Are there any posters that you feel MTF needs? For fun, for stats, for genius posts, for intelligence etc.

Are there any posters that make MTF a more fun, amusing place?

Feel free to post any names that come to mind and make sure you put your reason too :yeah:

Go!

electronicmusic
04-25-2011, 10:17 PM
Voo & Statracket, leng jai's signature, GrosjeantheGreat's pictures and all the guys who post in the "Electronic Music"-thread.

The reasons should be obvious.

Filo V.
04-25-2011, 10:19 PM
I think this forum needs you, my man. Because you definitely bring an energy but also you say things that people react to, positively and negatively. And that's what makes a great poster.

There are quite a few posters that make this forum what it is. We all know who they are, and aren't, at least those in the "are" group, names are unnecessary. I'm included in the group who *are* needed, obviously, for any stupid bitches who thought otherwise.

Filo V.
04-25-2011, 10:19 PM
Definitely Voo and Statracket, because they always have the info at hand when we ask for it. Judio too, the rankings wizard.

Everko
04-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Clay death, Start da Game. Both are needed to preach the truth about Nadal's greatness.

Others would be Voo de Mar because he has cool stats even if he is annoying. Nice posters like Mimi and Nathaliia are also needed to make the nuts calm down.

Li Ching Yuen
04-25-2011, 10:28 PM
Fanatics -> they ruin the forum.

GlennMirnyi
04-25-2011, 10:28 PM
I can't make a list because that would be unfair to the people I eventually forget to mention.

You can't help but say posters like fast_clay, the Gooch brigade, samanosuke, abraxas, among others are just vital to this forum.

Getta
04-25-2011, 10:29 PM
harmless 'n snoo.

rocketassist
04-25-2011, 10:30 PM
Eden, AJ, mandoura, Henry C, leng jai, orka_n, Johnny Groove, Nole fan, I_mac (yes Linda), Glenn, Slumpdasco, WG, Kitty de Sade, mimi, Nathii, Corey Feldman, Clydey, dombrfc, JM, Getta, Metis, acionescu

Clay death, Start da Game. Both are needed to preach the truth about Nadal's greatness.

Others would be Voo de Mar because he has cool stats even if he is annoying. Nice posters like Mimi and Nathaliia are also needed to make the nuts calm down.

Oh get the hell out of here :haha: :haha:

Sapeod
04-25-2011, 10:31 PM
Clowns are also needed, so even though I don't like careergrandslam, he is quite amusing and very entertaining when he's having a bad day.

AJ is also needed around here. Who else would do the ACC, the most amusing, fun, hilarious, clownish part of the year? Also, a lot of his threads are interesting and have lots of great stats etc.

Everko
04-25-2011, 10:34 PM
Eden, AJ, mandoura, Henry C, leng jai, orka_n, Johnny Groove, Nole fan, I_mac (yes Linda), Glenn, Slumpdasco, WG, Kitty de Sade, mimi, Nathii, Corey Feldman, Clydey, dombrfc, JM, Getta, Metis, acionescu

Oh get the hell out of here :haha: :haha:

Even if you disagree with them they must be here for the forum to be good. How can you say posters like Johnny Groove are necessary?

rocketassist
04-25-2011, 10:34 PM
Clowns are also needed, so even though I don't like careergrandslam, he is quite amusing and very entertaining when he's having a bad day.

AJ is also needed around here. Who else would do the ACC, the most amusing, fun, hilarious, clownish part of the year? Also, a lot of his threads are interesting and have lots of great stats etc.

careergrandslam is funny, I agree. Keep him. samjones can stay too for comedy reasons :D

Li Ching Yuen
04-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Filo V. is a good poster. Always pretty mildly mannered when talking about tennis and has a decent all around knowledge of the current crop of guys roaming on the tour and not only. ;)

Filo V.
04-25-2011, 10:38 PM
Filo V. is a good poster. Always pretty mildly mannered when talking about tennis and has a decent all around knowledge of the current crop of guys roaming on the tour and not only. ;)

Why, thank you. I appreciate the kind words very much :angel:

And I think the same things of you, you are very educated on your tennis and you know you're stuff, past and present, you make for a very good poster ;)

Sapeod
04-25-2011, 10:42 PM
I see Filo V. said me a few posts back, thank you. I think I'm very underrated on here. People see me as a clown, and overrate me that way, and wish me to be banned, and then when I do get banned they always post how the place is boring without me. I'm not a clown at all, and I do provide amusement and laughs around the forum with my posts it seems, so I would put myself in this list, as would a few others I'm sure.

Filo V.
04-25-2011, 10:51 PM
The forum definitely has been better with you around, Gu.

abraxas21
04-25-2011, 10:51 PM
i agree. MTF definitely lacks good posters. Here are some excellent suggestions:

http://www.posters57.com/images/MCENROE_NIKE.jpg=600.jpeg

http://missindiestyle.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/709wimbledon-tennis-posters.jpg

http://agis775.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/athena-tennis-poster-girl.jpg

http://www.moncomic.com/images/P1000129.JPG

out_here_grindin
04-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Filo V is a good part of the forum because he has good focus on the lower ranked players and knows a good deal about them. Some of the others are ones that keep it running from a practical standpoint like Jacques_Ukraine

abraxas21
04-25-2011, 10:58 PM

i didn't get along too well with him at the beginning but the forum definitely got less entertaining when he wasn't around last year. Gu is definitely a valuable asset to MTF.

Sapeod
04-25-2011, 11:02 PM
Nobody thinks this forum is boring without you. :lol:
Yes, actually, they do. I still read this forum when I was banned, and many times, I have seen people say how uneventful it is without me. Of course, you were banned when I was banned and also when I was unbanned, so you wouldn't know :wavey:

What I don't like about you is how you present information like it's fact, hence how you used the word "nobody" as if that's fact, when in actually fact, that's incorrect. It's funny, because most of the time, you're wrong :lol:

Filo V.
04-25-2011, 11:04 PM
Filo V is a good part of the forum because he has good focus on the lower ranked players and knows a good deal about them. Some of the others are ones that keep it running from a practical standpoint like Jacques_UkraineThank you so much my Clemson friend :) And of course, where would the college tennis info be without you? And you definitely know your tennis, and you don't troll. Everyone seems to like you, must mean you're doing something right ;)

Filo V.
04-25-2011, 11:10 PM
i didn't get along too well with him at the beginning but the forum definitely got less entertaining when he wasn't around last year. Gu is definitely a valuable asset to MTF.

Most definitely. Gu brings a great insight, he's real, he's not a bullshitter, he's intelligent and he doesn't try too hard to be funny, it just comes naturally. He's a good guy.

GlennMirnyi
04-25-2011, 11:17 PM

Thanks. You're also one of my favorite posters here. :worship:

Gracias, te dijo lo mismo hermano. :)

Certinfy
04-25-2011, 11:27 PM
I totally agree :yeah:

Filo V.
04-26-2011, 12:35 AM
Thanks. You're also one of my favorite posters here. :worship:

Great, thank you! I'm glad :)

leng jai
04-26-2011, 12:54 AM
jcempire, he taught me a lot about english.

Li Ching Yuen
04-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Action Jackson.

leng jai - one of the few guys that are actually funny.

All the Gooch kuns are the cream of the crop. :worship:

Johnny Groove
04-26-2011, 01:26 AM
Everyone. Every poster brings an interesting viewpoint.

The only issue I have is reading the same two posters going back and forth writing essays full of bullshit. That is when I have to simply leave a thread.

Even if you disagree with them they must be here for the forum to be good. How can you say posters like Johnny Groove are necessary?

You, sir, are a mug.

fast_clay
04-26-2011, 02:05 AM
in my opinion, the entire forum is indebted to the services of the GlennMirnyi account...

this guy has the uncanny ability to troll the trolls and purge any given thread of it's clowns like no other... an account tirelessly cleaning up gm, he has been systematically identifying, monitoring and neutralising tards of all denominations since i joined the forum in 2008...

doing the work that an army of 100 posters would struggle to do, mirnyi has even managed to drive someone to raise a tribute account re: KenMirnyi...

GlennMirnyi... addressing the imbalance that exists in general messages...

GlennMirnyi for Super Mod...

nah... f*** it... GlennMirnyi for Admin...!

posters like Planet Sapeod are also required reading...

Pirata.
04-26-2011, 02:19 AM

:hug:

fast_clay is already a legend for the kebabs thread. Voo and StatRacket, no explanation necessary :worship:

Start da Game is a massive clown, but MTF would not be the same without him. careergrandslam's meltdowns are also pretty funny. There is also a noticeable difference in the forum when guys like Clay Death, Everko, Corey Feldman, GlennMirnyi and others are banned, they bring a lot of the forum. Filo V. is a quality poster both for his tennis knowledge, especially with the lower ranked guys, and his hot guy posts :drool:

GlennMirnyi
04-26-2011, 02:39 AM
in my opinion, the entire forum is indebted to the services of the GlennMirnyi account...

this guy has the uncanny ability to troll the trolls and purge any given thread of it's clowns like no other... an account tirelessly cleaning up gm, he has been systematically identifying, monitoring and neutralising tards of all denominations since i joined the forum in 2008...

doing the work that an army of 100 posters would struggle to do, mirnyi has even managed to drive someone to raise a tribute account re: KenMirnyi...

GlennMirnyi... addressing the imbalance that exists in general messages...

GlennMirnyi for Super Mod...

nah... f*** it... GlennMirnyi for Admin...!

posters like Planet Sapeod are also required reading...

I'm moved with this post. :tears::tears::tears:

fast_clay is already a legend for the kebabs thread. Voo and StatRacket, no explanation necessary :worship:

Start da Game is a massive clown, but MTF would not be the same without him. careergrandslam's meltdowns are also pretty funny. There is also a noticeable difference in the forum when guys like Clay Death, Everko, Corey Feldman, GlennMirnyi and others are banned, they bring a lot of the forum. Filo V. is a quality poster both for his tennis knowledge, especially with the lower ranked guys, and his hot guy posts :drool:

How dare you compare me to these posters.

Snowwy
04-26-2011, 03:40 AM
Judio is somehow MTF's most underrated poster.

Pirata.
04-26-2011, 03:49 AM
How dare you compare me to these posters.

:lol: If it helps, you are the most quality out of them all ;)

abraxas21
04-26-2011, 03:52 AM
how come no-one has mentioned heya yet?

leng jai
04-26-2011, 04:23 AM
how come no-one has mentioned heya yet?

Because of something that starts with r and ends with acism.

Macbrother
04-26-2011, 04:36 AM
Agreed.
The only issue I have is reading the same two posters going back and forth writing essays full of bullshit. That is when I have to simply leave a thread.
I'm guilty of this sadly. :lol:

I miss Cyborg and NYCTennisfan; both great posters with excellent knowledge, particularly Cyborg's research about the sport pre-open era.

Fast clay is a near flawless combination of good tennis knowledge and epic humorous trollery.

Filo V.
04-26-2011, 04:39 AM
Because of something that starts with r and ends with acism.

Oooooohhh I got this one!..........let me see.............would the correct answer be.......racism????

tennisfan856
04-26-2011, 05:27 AM
I appreciate those who remain neutral/fair and create interesting topics/threads, not the 20 page rants people go on about the top 4 with recycled material.

ibreak4coffee
04-26-2011, 06:59 AM
MTF needs more Nathaliia ;)

electronicmusic
04-26-2011, 08:55 AM
I forgot to mention Crazy Girl.

Commander Data
04-26-2011, 09:15 AM
16 > 9 > 2

Orka_n
04-26-2011, 09:18 AM
Genuinely great posters that MTF needs: Dini. Eden. Bonnie the Cat. oranges. MalwareDie. Voo de Mar. Judio. Nathaliia. Statracket. Arkulari.

These are merely a few of the many posters I like though.

For comedy reasons we need: fast_clay. leng jai. finishing move. tennis-hero. heya. crazy girl. Honorable mention to Ichiban1920 (I know he has a few rage issues but he is hilarious and witty).

I know I'm forgetting some... :/

wee
04-26-2011, 10:19 AM
Clowns

bokehlicious
04-26-2011, 10:23 AM
more raftards... :hearts: :rocker2: bamos!

habibko
04-26-2011, 01:30 PM
JimmyV, Harmless, Arend, HeretiC, RonE and Kuhne are among those whose posts always add to the forum, shame most of them rarely post if ever anymore :sad:

Thanos
04-26-2011, 01:42 PM
popularity contest starts early, well i nominate jolangago. i think this is the year that he beats scarecrow.

Topspindoctor
04-26-2011, 01:47 PM
16>9>2 is one of the best posters on this board, second only to The Magician :rocker2: :smoke:

The Magician
04-26-2011, 01:49 PM
16>9>2 is one of the best posters on this board, second only to The Magician :rocker2: :smoke:

Life is but a duality, what would MTF be without the eternal struggle between myself and Topspindoctor and other Naulltards :angel:

The Magician
04-26-2011, 01:50 PM
The posters I genuinely miss are dylan24 and JimmyV. Also Fed's mate was banned in his prime right during the ACC, who knows what legendary stuff would have come out of those three months. Clown decision that one :o

Johnny Groove
04-26-2011, 03:14 PM
Agreed.
I'm guilty of this sadly. :lol:

I miss Cyborg and NYCTennisfan; both great posters with excellent knowledge, particularly Cyborg's research about the sport pre-open era.

Fast clay is a near flawless combination of good tennis knowledge and epic humorous trollery.

Well if it is NYC Tennis Fan and Cybord arguing back and forth with intelligence and facts, I have no problem with it :p

But if it is topspindoctor, Start da Game, Clay Death, careergrandslam, and The Magician going back and forth over the 9067209586th Nadal-Djokovic thread, that is when I nearly pull my hair out :lol:

I appreciate those who remain neutral/fair and create interesting topics/threads, not the 20 page rants people go on about the top 4 with recycled material.

Yes, this man speaks the truth :yeah:

.-Federers_Mate-.
04-26-2011, 03:14 PM
You're all class Magician. I rate you highly. My faves are Magician/Wordlife/audacity and Bad Gambler. Leng Jai and Career Grand Slam are both needed on this site big time even though i don't like either one of them, same for Clydey and maybe Safin Rules. although he is an acquired taste oh and Oranges.

What the fuck? ummmmm Orka N? Bonnie the cat?. They would get A's in trying fit in with crowds, e on everything else. No meat on any of their posts what so ever. Both are as bland as Clive Owen. Actually blander

.-Federers_Mate-.
04-26-2011, 03:19 PM
I left this forum on a full time basis because of you, Orka_N. The reason why i only ever show up on this forum once very 3 weeks is because of posters like you

Sapeod
04-26-2011, 04:34 PM
Fed's Mate is an asset to MTF, as the above few posts show. 100% truthful (like me), great wittiness and just great overall.

The prime time of MTF will be ACC season when me, Fed's Mate etc. can post what we think about others in the threads. Many arguments to be had in those.

scarecrows
04-26-2011, 04:57 PM
popularity contest starts early, well i nominate jolangago. i think this is the year that he beats scarecrow.
i'll train hard to make him my pigeon

Orka_n
04-26-2011, 05:21 PM
You're all class Magician. I rate you highly. My faves are Magician/Wordlife/audacity and Bad Gambler. Leng Jai and Career Grand Slam are both needed on this site big time even though i don't like either one of them, same for Clydey and maybe Safin Rules. although he is an acquired taste oh and Oranges.

What the fuck? ummmmm Orka N? Bonnie the cat?. They would get A's in trying fit in with crowds, e on everything else. No meat on any of their posts what so ever. Both are as bland as Clive Owen. Actually blander:yeah:

The most over rated poster on this forum by some margin. You have no redeeming features what so ever. None of your posts stand out and make me want to read them. I'm going to rip you to shreads when the acc thread comes around.:spit: What are you going to do, insult me while you yourself claw your way to the title once again? :rolls:

I left this forum on a full time basis because of you, Orka_N. The reason why i only ever show up on this forum once very 3 weeks is because of posters like youThanks, man! Means I am doing something right.

Oh, and a few quality posters I forgot to mention earlier: Goldenoldie. Action Jackson. Scarecrows. Cobalt60.

oranges
04-26-2011, 06:43 PM
I left this forum on a full time basis because of you, Orka_N. The reason why i only ever show up on this forum once very 3 weeks is because of posters like you

:hearts: I like him even better now, wasn't aware of these wizard-like powers he has until now.

Time Violation
04-26-2011, 08:00 PM
Judio is somehow MTF's most underrated poster.

Definitely :D

Har-Tru
04-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Me.

Filo V.
04-26-2011, 09:10 PM
There are a few posters who have been mentioned and have posted who are NOT needed. And really, we in the know, know who they are too.

Har-Tru
04-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Seriously now, Gu was sorely missed during his time in the internet gulag.

Harmless ought to come back, just like Arsen. His humour was state of the art.

Matt01
04-26-2011, 09:21 PM

Thanks, Orka_n :hatoff:

Orka_n
04-26-2011, 10:07 PM
:hearts: I like him even better now, wasn't aware of these wizard-like powers he has until now.;)

Thanks, Orka_n :hatoff::hug:

Alert. For the first time Everko and federer's mate will agree. Orka_n is a bad poster. Is he a Soderling fan? Nobody really knows.:scratch: It's obvious to anyone reading my posts that I'm a huge Soderling fan. Is there a delusion quota you have to fill in order to be called a fan here on MTF or what?

Also, Everko, I have actually noticed that you've toned down the trolling a bit lately. That's good.

samanosuke
04-26-2011, 10:11 PM
;)

Also, Everko, I have actually noticed that you've toned down on the trolling lately. Appreciate that.

that's because he is still getting through the orgasms after rafeminator appreciated his thread

Sonja1989
04-26-2011, 10:28 PM

I agree.

I like everybody, at least sometimes. :D :p

Allez
04-26-2011, 10:29 PM
Too many to list but it would be remiss of me not to mention...

ClayDeath :yeah:
Nolefan :hug:
DrJules :worship:

Li Ching Yuen
04-26-2011, 10:33 PM
Sonja's great and she's good looking too.

Are you single?

samanosuke
04-26-2011, 10:35 PM

Are you single?

Doubt that she would be so often here in opposite case :)

Sonja, correct me if I am wrong :hug:

Sonja1989
04-26-2011, 10:36 PM

Are you single?

Thank you. :hug:

It is secret. :p :D

Li Ching Yuen
04-26-2011, 10:50 PM
Not anymore.

We will settle the details latter. Good luck with the Granollers match tomorrow. I'm sure you will watch the scoreboard at the edge of your seat.

Sonja1989
04-26-2011, 10:57 PM
Not anymore.

We will settle the details latter. Good luck with the Granollers match tomorrow. I'm sure you will watch the scoreboard at the edge of your seat.

:lol: Okay. ;)

Oh, thank you. :D I will watch on stream on Thursday and I will be very angry I guess. :haha: I try stay away on MTF during the match. :haha:

oranges
04-26-2011, 11:59 PM
Harmless ought to come back, just like Arsen. His humour was state of the art.

Yep on both accounts, Arsen is around though, at least in electronic music thread, perhaps needs a break from GM to regain sanity for a while

Pirata.
04-27-2011, 01:40 AM

Are you single?

:haha:

Imagine a couple meeting and falling in love on MTF. What a story to tell your kids :haha:

GlennMirnyi
04-27-2011, 02:18 AM

Imagine a couple meeting and falling in love on MTF. What a story to tell your kids :haha:

Eve and JM?

out_here_grindin
04-27-2011, 02:35 AM

already been told

abraxas21
04-27-2011, 04:06 AM
Not anymore.

okay, sonja is hot but that doesnt mean i'm suddenly going to like mugs like nadal or granollers.

abraxas21
04-27-2011, 04:08 AM
Eve and JM?

who are they? it seems im not aware of all the stories of MTF

Pirata.
04-27-2011, 04:37 AM
Eve and JM?

:hearts: So cute.

who are they? it seems im not aware of all the stories of MTF

JM is P. Antonius/16>9>2>1

TMJordan
04-27-2011, 04:44 AM
Milky Orange

GugaF1
04-27-2011, 05:05 AM
Whoever has an open mind and is not a tard bound by a dogmatic point of view which becomes almost like an affilitation to a political party where you read one post and you know what the person will say for years to come.

I trade most of the common figures for the fair tennis fan, who looks to give an unbiased view about the sport. Honest non doctrinated posters, that is what MTF needs and luckly there are some.

.-Federers_Mate-.
04-27-2011, 05:10 AM
This forum does NOT need Filo V. I wouldn't miss the cringe worthy photos or the talking to himslef 24 thing. Challenger forum? who the fuck cares. No one watches Challengers and no one cares what happens in them. Oh looky Melo just beat Lorenzi in the middle of nowhere. Big farking whoop.

.-Federers_Mate-.
04-27-2011, 05:13 AM
There are a few posters who have been mentioned and have posted who are NOT needed. And really, we in the know, know who they are too.

How on earth do you have 14,000 posts in just over a year :retard:

Sonja1989
04-27-2011, 06:39 AM
okay, sonja is hot

that doesnt mean i'm suddenly going to like mugs like nadal or granollers.

But please! :lol: Also Robredo. ;)

Sonja1989
04-27-2011, 06:40 AM
This forum does NOT need Filo V. I wouldn't miss the cringe worthy photos or the talking to himslef 24 thing. Challenger forum? who the fuck cares. No one watches Challengers and no one cares what happens in them. Oh looky Melo just beat Lorenzi in the middle of nowhere. Big farking whoop.

:retard: This forum needs Filo...

bokehlicious
04-27-2011, 07:44 AM

Eve and JM?

Our babies will win every ACC contest 20 years from now, we'll teach them the good tricks from the cradle :rocker2: :sport: :D

GlennMirnyi
04-27-2011, 10:58 AM
Milky Orange

Orka_n
04-27-2011, 12:40 PM
Which mod is deleting posts in this thread? :lol: You should at least show yourself.

Chris Kuerten
04-27-2011, 02:03 PM
Nadull_tard

Filo V.
04-27-2011, 02:04 PM
Oh look, the glory hunting troll has made his way to this thread. Move along, nothing to see there, folks.

GlennMirnyi
04-27-2011, 03:21 PM
Filo is a great poster.

Ilovetheblues_86
04-27-2011, 03:44 PM
axaxaax

Commander Data
04-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Filo is a great sucker.

corrected.

Filo V.
04-27-2011, 03:52 PM
corrected.

:lick::devil:

Filo V.
04-27-2011, 03:57 PM
Filo is a great poster.

Thank you so much for your kindness towards me Gu :hug:

Ilovetheblues_86
04-27-2011, 03:59 PM
He was nice no?

GlennMirnyi
04-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Thank you so much for your kindness towards me Gu :hug:

I'm nice and kind to the people who deserve it. ;)

Filo V.
04-27-2011, 05:00 PM
He was nice no?You're nice to me too :)

Filo V.
04-27-2011, 05:02 PM

:awww:

Thank you and of course our opinions are mutually shared :)

Matt01
04-27-2011, 05:29 PM

Then why aren't you nice to me? :p

Everko
04-27-2011, 05:50 PM
Clay death is back. that means a large part of the forum is back

bokehlicious
04-27-2011, 05:52 PM
Sure :lol:

nadejda
04-27-2011, 06:57 PM
Jacques_Ukraine, fast clay and oranges

GlennMirnyi
04-27-2011, 07:16 PM
Then why aren't you nice to me? :p

You're not even worthy of my scorn, to be honest.

peribsen
04-27-2011, 07:31 PM
You're not even worthy of my scorn, to be honest.

I'm getting more and more interested (professionaly I mean) in your case. Let's see ...eh... have you ever heard of anyone in your family, no matter how far removed, with an inferiority complex? Oh and, any Argentinian genes somewhere, perhaps? I see...:cool:

GlennMirnyi
04-27-2011, 07:45 PM
I'm getting more and more interested (professionaly I mean) in your case. Let's see ...eh... have you ever heard of anyone in your family, no matter how far removed, with an inferiority complex? Oh and, any Argentinian genes somewhere, perhaps? I see...:cool:

Professionally.

I guess your profession doesn't involve good orthography.

peribsen
04-27-2011, 10:41 PM
Professionally.

I guess your profession doesn't involve good orthography.

Congrats, you can spot typos! Anyway, rather lame answer, I feel let down.:sad:

GlennMirnyi
04-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Congrats, you can spot typos! Anyway, rather lame answer, I feel let down.:sad:

Sorry, I'm a perfectionist.

out_here_grindin
04-28-2011, 01:07 AM
o yeah and Road Dawg

Pirata.
04-28-2011, 01:36 AM
Our babies will win every ACC contest 20 years from now, we'll teach them the good tricks from the cradle :rocker2: :sport: :D

:hearts:

Your kids and Arkulari's kids will battle it out, she already has a few years head start, so you guys better get baby-making :lol: I'll babysit for a small fee!

Arkulari
04-28-2011, 01:49 AM
:hearts:

Your kids and Arkulari's kids will battle it out, she already has a few years head start, so you guys better get baby-making :lol: I'll babysit for a small fee!

My kids can already read and write, next thing you know they'll hack my internet accounts and post here and in LJ.

Vamos! :woohoo: :rocker: :devil:

arm
04-28-2011, 01:57 AM
I'll never stop saying this: MTF needs herdwick back! Come back, you lurker! :mad:

BlueSoul Formula
04-28-2011, 01:59 AM
Please be aware that this is not to self-promote, that is not my humble intention. Rather I would like to provide what posters like myself provide this forum.

I have noticed that this forum is very worried with small individual match results and the current crop of players or the past. But what almost all forget is the full body of tennis, the entire tree. They may scamper over one branch to great delight meanwhile allowing another smaller branch to wilt and die and eventually fall of their own personal tennis willow. The willow must be loved in its entire fullness. That is what I do on this forum. I nourish every branch, I acknowledge every player, every era and every surface, I acknowledge each as special, each as unique and worthy of a bud on the tennis willow. I do not feel that enough(I have actually yet to see one) that does this the same way as I do.

Johnny Groove
04-28-2011, 02:07 AM
Please be aware that this is not to self-promote, that is not my humble intention. Rather I would like to provide what posters like myself provide this forum.

I have noticed that this forum is very worried with small individual match results and the current crop of players or the past. But what almost all forget is the full body of tennis, the entire tree. They may scamper over one branch to great delight meanwhile allowing another smaller branch to wilt and die and eventually fall of their own personal tennis willow. The willow must be loved in its entire fullness. That is what I do on this forum. I nourish every branch, I acknowledge every player, every era and every surface, I acknowledge each as special, each as unique and worthy of a bud on the tennis willow. I do not feel that enough(I have actually yet to see one) that does this the same way as I do.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/marijuana-leaf.jpg

Toke on.

Arkulari
04-28-2011, 02:17 AM
Posters I think are non-replaceable: Voo, StatRacket, Judio
Posters I really like: Dani, piratesswoop, theMEESH, Bonnie the Cat, Orka_n, barbadosan, Clay Death, Nole Fan, straitup, out here grinding, Rosie, Cloudygirl, jonathan crane, Jolan Gago, peribsen, Dini, cath, Filo V, Carlita, Johnny Groove, Pepito...
Posters that annoy the crap out of me: Federer's mate, SdG

Topspindoctor, JM and Everko have really cut down on the trolling :yeah:

Henry Chinaski
04-28-2011, 02:56 AM
bring back Jaap and Jimbo

Filo V seems like a humourless dick but he is generally a good poster and knows a lot about the game we love

I think I should start a thread where I just give my opinions on everyone else on MTF

Clay Death
04-28-2011, 03:07 AM
for me, the ladies of the castle and also of the mtf are often not given sufficient respect.

posters like warrior princess arkulari, nole fan, princess diana, amanda, lynn, meeshy, betty, nathalia, princess luisella(slumpdasco), eve, kezzi, and so many others must be given proper attention and respect.

this would be a dull place without them.

ibreak4coffee
04-28-2011, 03:11 AM
I think I should start a thread where I just give my opinions on everyone else on MTF

Agreed. That would entertaining stuff

GlennMirnyi
04-28-2011, 03:27 AM
Agreed. That would entertaining stuff

Hell yeah.

Clay Death
04-28-2011, 03:30 AM

Filo V seems like a humourless dick but he is generally a good poster and knows a lot about the game we love

do it.

Pirata.
04-28-2011, 06:09 AM
Posters I really like: Dani, piratesswoop, theMEESH, Bonnie the Cat, Orka_n, barbadosan, Clay Death, Nole Fan, straitup, out here grinding, Rosie, Cloudygirl, jonathan crane, Jolan Gago, peribsen, Dini, cath, Filo V, Carlita, Johnny Groove, Pepito...

for me, the ladies of the castle and also of the mtf are often not given sufficient respect.

posters like warrior princess arkulari, nole fan, princess diana, amanda, lynn, meeshy, betty, nathalia, princess luisella(slumpdasco), eve, kezzi, and so many others must be given proper attention and respect.

:worship: Good to see you back, old sport.

Filo V.
04-28-2011, 11:14 PM
Thanks Henry for the kind words. You already know I think you're a great poster and extremely bright about tennis. However, I'm not humorless, I just have a different sense of humor than a lot of people on here. My humor is more sophisticated and raunchy, rather than silly type humor.

You should start that thread about everyone else on the forum, would be interesting to see your insight on the peeps who post here.

And yes, the rumors are very true. I am a great sucker :lick:

Filo V.
04-28-2011, 11:16 PM

I'm sorry, but who are you again?

Sonja1989
04-28-2011, 11:23 PM

:hug: :hug: You are the best here. :kiss:

And Filo, you should ignore some poster here. Almost everybody like you. :hug: :kiss:

Lopez
04-28-2011, 11:48 PM

Awesome idea for a thread :worship:. You're definitely one of the funnier posters around :yeah:.

I always like the funny posters because they lighten up my day :). Henry and fast clay are prime examples.

I also like the knowledgeable posters who can actually analyze technique and the game (Glenn, stebs), as well as the old-timers who know a lot about the sport (AJ, Sjengster). The stattos are brilliant as well (Voo, philosophicarf).

:worship: to all.

Clay Death
04-29-2011, 12:01 AM
thanks princess diana.

you are just amazing as always.

Johnny Groove
04-29-2011, 12:09 AM
I also like the knowledgeable posters who can actually analyze technique and the game (Glenn, stebs), as well as the old-timers who know a lot about the sport (AJ, Sjengster). The stattos are brilliant as well (Voo, philosophicarf).

:worship: to all.

:spit:

Lopez
04-29-2011, 12:16 AM
:spit:

At least he's played some, like you :shrug:. He might be biased against Nadal, but that doesn't really mean that he doesn't know his stuff ;)

Clay Death
04-29-2011, 12:26 AM
this "blue soul formula" character has to be on crack. really cheap crack at that.

spaced out stuff there.

Sunset of Age
04-29-2011, 12:31 AM
"Posters that MTF needs..."

The truly knowledgeable ones. The ones who manage to try and stay as objective as is possible, despite obviously having their favourites. The folks who help out newbees and answer their questions without pointing the finger.
The ones who do not throw the :rolleyes: '-tard'-epitheton against anyone who happens to support a rivalling player of their own favourite. A special mentioning goes to those who understand that being a fan of Nadal doesn't mean that you 'hate' Federer - nor vice versa. Which seems to be rather difficult, on whatever a tennis forum you visit. :sad:

But most of all... the folks that manage to remain friendly and kind to anyone, despite having opposing opinions. :yeah:

You know who you are! :)

Mjau!
04-29-2011, 12:33 AM
for starters: fast clay, leng jai, har-tru, echoes, glenn, buddy, jonathan, mr jackson, cabbage, sophy, clydeath, arf...

i like the positivity of this thread! posters that mtf needs rather than posters that mtf doesn't need. :yeah:

Brick Top
04-29-2011, 01:02 AM
We need more Federers Mates!

Pirata.
04-29-2011, 01:37 AM

He is Nole's Mate now.

Sunset of Age
04-29-2011, 01:45 AM
He is Nole's Mate now.

And I don't think he's 'needed' at MTF at all, whatever his matey is. :o :help:

tennizen
04-29-2011, 01:47 AM

+1. Best troll atm.

Satasonic
04-29-2011, 11:56 AM
I may be new here, you guys may not know me, but I lurk quite a lot :D

This place would be dull without the likes of GlennMirnyi, abraxas, Clay Death (even though I disagree with you), Word life (For the laughs).

Also, the constructive posters- Voo, Statracket.

Filo gets a mention as well- He knows quite a lot about the lower ranked guys!

Carlita
04-29-2011, 03:37 PM
please post in English only everyone thanks.

Also try to stay on topic ....

Sapeod
04-29-2011, 03:41 PM
Litita is right, no chatting in any other languages. It's not a chat thread! Carry on with the topic at hand!

jonathancrane
04-29-2011, 04:46 PM
GlennMirnyi banned :rolleyes:

One of the few good posters on MTF

peribsen
04-29-2011, 05:39 PM
GlennMirnyi banned :rolleyes:

One of the few good posters on MTF

How come? That's very sad news, I was sort of getting fond of the guy, we seldom agree, but he's one of the more interesting guys to argue with and actually brings up some very interesting points (mostly on non-tennis, he knows litle about tennis itself, of course...:p).

Hope he returns soon, and does so with a vengeance!

buddyholly
04-29-2011, 05:41 PM
wow, incredible
just because he showed the dildo his place?

What did he do, exactly? And where do you find information on the banning?

buddyholly
04-29-2011, 05:50 PM

Glenn epitomises the punch line of my favourite Cuban joke:

Angel from heaven: "But don't you want to be rich and happy like your neighbour?"

Cuban communist: "No! I want him to be poor and miserable like me."

Filo V.
04-29-2011, 05:57 PM
Banned again :sad:

Sonja1989
04-29-2011, 06:15 PM
He is troll sometimes even so I really like him. :sad: He is good person...

DrJules
05-01-2011, 12:23 AM
I am going to restrict mention to posters who either no longer post or are banned:

RonE - for his wonderful contributions to the pig roasting thread and excellent cartoons (sadly the moderators closed the thread):

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=40700

GlennMirnyi - for his ability to be insulting about all players, but do it in a humorous fashion.

Topspindoctor
05-01-2011, 01:49 AM
GlennMirnyi - for his ability to be insulting about all players, but do it in a humorous fashion.

I fail to see what was humorous about typing "moonballing mug" ad nauseum.

Pirata.
05-01-2011, 02:34 AM

I fail to see what is humorous about typing "serve bot" ad nauseum about Raonic and yet you still do it :shrug:

Sunset of Age
05-01-2011, 02:41 AM
I am going to restrict mention to posters who either no longer post or are banned:

RonE - for his wonderful contributions to the pig roasting thread and excellent cartoons (sadly the moderators closed the thread):

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=40700

Couldn't agree with you more.

ibreak4coffee
05-01-2011, 03:42 AM

I fail to see what you add to this forum

Hewitt =Legend
05-01-2011, 04:59 AM
I fail to see what you add to this forum

Free comic relief :shrug:

barbadosan
05-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Free comic relief :shrug:

Zing!

Everko
05-02-2011, 06:12 PM

exactly. Glenn didn't understand how tennis worked

Sapeod
05-02-2011, 06:39 PM
exactly. Glenn didn't understand how tennis worked
He understood how Nadal is a bad player for tennis. Tennis is about great rallies, serve and volley, great angles, slices and variety. Nadal only has topspin, a bad serve and moonballs. What's so good about that? He's backed up by the puffball master Djokovic at #2. We have a terrible top 2 in tennis currently. And GlennMirnyi knew that.

peribsen
05-02-2011, 07:45 PM
He understood how Nadal is a bad player for tennis. Tennis is about great rallies, serve and volley, great angles, slices and variety. Nadal only has topspin, a bad serve and moonballs. What's so good about that? He's backed up by the puffball master Djokovic at #2. We have a terrible top 2 in tennis currently. And GlennMirnyi knew that.

Do you ever actually watch tennis?
Envy is a very sour thing.
:zzz:

arm
05-02-2011, 08:59 PM

Like he knew Murray is nothing but a pusher? :lol:

Nole fan
05-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Posters I really like: seingest (he should post more often), clay death, slayerking, tangy, mimi, mimic, vida, hicdick, allez, approachshot, finishingmove, nathalia, Johnny Groove, voo, Shrurat, amber_spyglass, lee, Orka_n, barbadosan, Jolan Gago, rocketassist (i like the guy but not his views :o ), sdg, tribalfusion, Dini, Filo V (though I miss Flyboy :sad: ), Topspindoctor, fast_clay, enriqueIG08, Matt01, arm, Roger The Dodger, commander data, guy haines, shambritfan, sonja...
Posters I like only for comedic value: Corey Feldman, JM, abraxas
Posters that are gone and should definitely come back: Ivan :worship: , Merton, Ljubica
Posters that annoy the crap out of me: l_mac, samanosuke, glenn, word life
Posters that I'm warming up to: Federer's mate

Filo V.
05-02-2011, 09:45 PM
I already told you that Flyboy is just one of my several characters. He's still here, because he's me :lol:

I like you too, though, like my good rep said, you're fierce :)

Sapeod
05-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Like he knew Murray is nothing but a pusher? :lol:
He was wrong about that, because Murray is not a pusher :wavey:

Sonja1989
05-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Guys, tiring that something happens about Murray and everybody says it for Danger Ehren. :confused: and everybody who criticize him... with Murray always. :awww:

Posters I really like: seingest (he should post more often), clay death, slayerking, tangy, mimi, mimic, vida, hicdick, allez, approachshot, finishingmove, nathalia, Johnny Groove, voo, Shrurat, amber_spyglass, lee, Orka_n, barbadosan, Jolan Gago, rocketassist (i like the guy but not his views :o ), sdg, tribalfusion, Dini, Filo V (though I miss Flyboy :sad: ), Topspindoctor, fast_clay, enriqueIG08, Matt04, arm, Roger The Dodger, commander data, guy haines, shambritfan, sonja...
Posters that are gone and should definitely come back: Ivan :worship: , Merton, Ljubica

I like you too. :hug:

bokehlicious
05-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Posters I really like: seingest (he should post more often), clay death, slayerking, tangy, mimi, mimic, vida, hicdick, allez, approachshot, finishingmove, nathalia, Johnny Groove, voo, Shrurat, amber_spyglass, lee, Orka_n, barbadosan, Jolan Gago, rocketassist (i like the guy but not his views :o ), sdg, tribalfusion, Dini, Filo V (though I miss Flyboy :sad: ), Topspindoctor, fast_clay, enriqueIG08, Matt04, arm, Roger The Dodger, commander data, guy haines, shambritfan, sonja...

Basically you love anyone licking Nole's arse crack and hate those not liking him :yeah: :rolleyes:

arm
05-02-2011, 10:54 PM
He was wrong about that, because Murray is not a pusher :wavey:

I see :lol: convenient to use his opinion about Rafa and Nole, but not about Murray. You're lucky he is not here to answer you :rolls:

Matt01
05-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Basically you love anyone licking Nole's arse crack and hate those not liking him :yeah: :rolleyes:

My list is very similar. :lol:

Thanks, Nolefan :D

Nole fan
05-02-2011, 11:00 PM

I said I like you for comedic value. :awww:

Sapeod
05-02-2011, 11:02 PM
I see :lol: convenient to use his opinion about Rafa and Nole, but not about Murray. You're lucky he is not here to answer you :rolls:
Why am I lucky? What would he do? We had tonnes of arguments in 2009. Shame that you seem to have forgotten how all of them ended :wavey:

arm
05-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Why am I lucky? What would he do? We had tonnes of arguments in 2009. Shame that you seem to have forgotten how all of them ended :wavey:

I am not defending him :lol: and I really couldn't care less about those fights :kiss: I am just saying that it's very convenient for you to now use his own opinion about some players, but totally ignore about others. :p But I come in piece. :kiss:

TMJordan
05-02-2011, 11:29 PM
nole
Nole + Djole
NOLE 107
Nole fan
Nole LOVER
Nole The Djoker
nole10
nole1878
Nole333
NoleD
NoleDjokovic
nolefCR7f
nolefreak
noleisthebest
noleksa

Sapeod
05-02-2011, 11:34 PM
I am not defending him :lol: and I really couldn't care less about those fights :kiss: I am just saying that it's very convenient for you to now use his own opinion about some players, but totally ignore about others. :p But I come in piece. :kiss:
*peace

What? I'm just saying. He was right about Djokovic and Nadal, but wrong about Murray. Murray is not a pusher, everyone has to realise that. He has all the tools and he uses all of them. That's not pushing.

Certinfy
05-02-2011, 11:49 PM
nole
Nole + Djole
NOLE 107
Nole fan
Nole LOVER
Nole The Djoker
nole10
nole1878
Nole333
NoleD
NoleDjokovic
nolefCR7f
nolefreak
noleisthebest
noleksa
I wonder what the connection between all these posters is :scratch:

l_mac
05-03-2011, 12:06 AM
MTF doesn't "need" any particular poster. :shrug:

Clay Death
05-03-2011, 12:42 AM
MTF doesn't "need" any particular poster. :shrug:

i do not need mtf but mtf needs me. i have made this a better place and i have personally brought a lot of posters here from other forums.

secondly, mtf does not need people like you. what exactly is your contribution? go ahead and spill it right now.

let me guess: your contribution is to attack little kids.

this place needs posters like shankar, general javier, certinfy, allez, hickdick (nikki), commander data (cd#2), finishingmove, cory feldman, princess diana, betty, nole fan, arkulari, and scores of others.

basically all of the posters except for the noted worthless trolls and sore losers who cry all the time and seek out the mods to hold their hands.

abraxas21
05-03-2011, 01:10 AM
i do not need mtf but mtf needs me. i have made this a better place and i have personally brought a lot of posters here from other forums.

clay diva much?

Clay Death
05-03-2011, 01:13 AM
relax. and learn.

make friends, not enemies.

bitter hate. envy fungus, and endless resentment just eats away at the very core of those who cant see the other side.

life is good actually.

MayerFan
05-03-2011, 01:15 AM
Too bad I don't know most of the people here. :sad:

I should try and catch up. Any indications?

Clay Death
05-03-2011, 01:24 AM
welcome to the forums MayerFan.

you will make plenty of friends here in time. no worries.

post away and have fun.

MayerFan
05-03-2011, 01:29 AM
welcome to the forums MayerFan.

you will make plenty of friends here in time. no worries.

post away and have fun.

Thank you, kind sir.

Filo V.
05-03-2011, 01:32 AM
Florian Mayer is awesome, so you are already a + poster in my eyes :)

Filo V.
05-03-2011, 01:34 AM
I disagree that this forum doesn't need some people who post here. Without them, then there wouldn't be anything or anyone interesting to discuss anything with, and therefore, this forum would simply die out of lack of participation, or at least it wouldn't be nearly the size it is now. It's not just threads in GM about tennis that brings people onto this forum.

Clay Death
05-03-2011, 01:37 AM
general filo v please direct MayerFan to your thread and the castle so he will have instant friends.

and also a couple of regular places to hang out and talk tennis and stuff.

MayerFan you are more than welcome to post at the filo v thread and also the castle at the chat section (non-tennis section).

no harm in making a few extra friends here.

Topspindoctor
05-03-2011, 03:07 AM
clay diva much?

:rolleyes: Expected that a clown like you would insult a respected poster like Clay Death. Go hide in your hole.

abraxas21
05-03-2011, 03:14 AM
:rolleyes: Expected that a clown like you would insult a respected poster like Clay Death. Go hide in your hole.

you're funny, kid.

MayerFan
05-03-2011, 03:18 AM

Why do you call him clown? :sad:

It's not nice to fight in a forum. :) You guys should be more friendly. All of you.

out_here_grindin
05-03-2011, 03:19 AM
Why do you call him clown? :sad:

It's not nice to fight in a forum. :) You guys should be more friendly. All of you.

you really are new aren't you?

Clay Death
05-03-2011, 03:25 AM
general topspin doc is right.

constantly restrain your propensities/proclivities to be disrespectful to folks like myself and topspin doc mr abraxas21. it is simply not cool.

translation: "unclown" (new term just invented by clay death) yourself at once and seek more respect for yourself first before anything.

and then learn to respect the ultimate authorities on the sport of tennis here.

we will show you the rest of the ropes along the way.

MayerFan
05-03-2011, 03:28 AM
you really are new aren't you?

Yes I am.

Is that so bad? :o

Filo V.
05-03-2011, 03:46 AM
I know so much about the lower ranked players because I keep up with challengers and try to get scouting reports and see as many of the matches as possible. Challenger tour is more interesting than most ATP events! So much unpredictability and so much of a melting pot, plus it's real life shit, not guys with +5 million in the bank.

That's why I love Ruben so much! Because he dominates challengers :) He's probably my new second favorite over Simone. You all would love these players too when you get to see them more often.

Clay Death
05-03-2011, 03:52 AM
well done filo v.

MayerFan
05-03-2011, 03:54 AM
I know so much about the lower ranked players because I keep up with challengers and try to get scouting reports and see as many of the matches as possible. Challenger tour is more interesting than most ATP events! So much unpredictability and so much of a melting pot, plus it's real life shit, not guys with +5 million in the bank.

That's why I love Ruben so much! Because he dominates challengers :) He's probably my new second favorite over Simone. You all would love these players too when you get to see them more often.

Yeah.

I really like how much more diversity in styles and personalities exists in the challenger tour. No glamour at all.

Filo V.
05-03-2011, 04:05 AM
Definitely not glamorous. A lot of hard knocks. Definitely a lot of different personalities, game styles, different walks of life, different stages of respective careers. But it makes for something where you never know what's coming next. A guy you never expect can do well can go on a tear, and guys who you think are big talents fail to beat 30 year old mediocre talents. It's just real life, it's a grind.

Filo V.
05-03-2011, 04:07 AM
Oh, and no, not all of my favorites are clay players. I also am a huge fan of Mahut, Muller, Federer, Sela among others. But since the challenger tour is like 65% clay events, I have more attachments to clay specialists since I see them more.

abraxas21
05-03-2011, 06:23 AM
general topspin doc is right.

constantly restrain your propensities/proclivities to be disrespectful to folks like myself and topspin doc mr abraxas21. it is simply not cool.

translation: "unclown" (new term just invented by clay death) yourself at once and seek more respect for yourself first before anything.

and then learn to respect the ultimate authorities on the sport of tennis here.

we will show you the rest of the ropes along the way.

:lol:

you see, when you talk like that it is very hard not to associate the word 'death' with 'diva'.

what makes your little "advice" even funnier is that you probly aren't even conscious of your own "propensities/proclivities to be disrespectful" (lol) towards other posters. "unclown yourself"? -you first, son.

bokehlicious
05-03-2011, 08:05 AM
i do not need mtf but mtf needs me. i have made this a better place

Unreal that so many posters still blindly worship such a cocky douche :rolleyes: who do you think you are seriously? Try to get a life, you know mtf is not the real life don't you? If you had any kind of life you wouldn't feel the need to look important on some internet board :retard:

Topspindoctor
05-03-2011, 08:11 AM
Unreal that so many posters still blindly worship such a cocky douche :rolleyes: who do you think you are seriously? Try to get a life, you know mtf is not the real life don't you? If you had any kind of life you wouldn't feel the need to look important on some internet board :retard:

Says someone with over 33k posts :haha:

bokehlicious
05-03-2011, 08:18 AM
Says someone with over 33k posts :haha:

Way to go off-topic :yeah: :retard:

Clown Diva needs to remind all of us of his greatness on a daily basis, and of course people with two brain cells such as you just blindly drink his every words... True great /(or even normal) people don't need to brag on internet forums, they get enough recognition in real life... Surely bullied kids hiding in their mum's basement have more the profile of that kind of posters........

wee
05-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Voo and Statracket

oranges
05-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Color me surprised, the biggest forum clowns think it's them :haha:

Li Ching Yuen
05-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Color me surprised, the biggest forum clowns think it's them :haha:

^Good poster here. ;)

Matt01
05-03-2011, 01:19 PM
I wonder what the connection between all these posters is :scratch:

That they are all fan of the same player perhaps? :p

Sapeod
05-03-2011, 05:04 PM
That they are all fan of the same player perhaps? :p
No, they all begin with the letter 'n'.

l_mac
05-03-2011, 05:16 PM
I disagree that this forum doesn't need some people who post here. Without them, then there wouldn't be anything or anyone interesting to discuss anything with, and therefore, this forum would simply die out of lack of participation, or at least it wouldn't be nearly the size it is now. It's not just threads in GM about tennis that brings people onto this forum.

MTF has lost many great posters over the years but the forum is still here, and many people still find it interesting. I personally find the forum a lot less entertaining now than I did around 3/4 years ago.

fast_clay
05-03-2011, 05:50 PM
MTF has lost many great posters over the years but the forum is still here, and many people still find it interesting. I personally find the forum a lot less entertaining now than I did around 3/4 years ago.

why is that ...?

Ilovetheblues_86
05-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Shes more mature now, had a child and cant see the shining in the singles thread.

Singles thread, got ya?

Poor I now.

l_mac
05-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Yes, I have grown up.

Also MTF sucks.

Filo V.
05-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Well, the thing is, most people do not believe the forum is nearly as good as it once way. I've only been here a year and a half, and really I agree, overall, the forum, especially GM, has definitely gone down in terms of interest and there is even more stupidity than when I first got here. So obviously, some people who are no longer posting are needed, because without their participation, the forum loses a little it's enjoyment.

Sunset of Age
05-04-2011, 12:01 AM
I clicked on this thread by accident. :o

Lopez
05-04-2011, 01:09 AM
I clicked on this thread by accident. :o

Interesting

The Magician
05-04-2011, 07:22 AM
Yeah what a concept that when the state of tennis is at an all time low the forum would follow. There's definitely some correlation between Nadull winning everything and the forum becoming flooded with generic, dumb, obnoxious Nadull tards :rolleyes:

JolánGagó
05-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Yeah what a concept that when the state of tennis is at an all time low the forum would follow. There's definitely some correlation between Nadull winning everything and the forum becoming flooded with generic, dumb, obnoxious Nadull tards :rolleyes:

You're the embodiment of a poster MTF does not need. A screaming parrot would make similar points and on top contribute to decoration.