What should we do with the South America forum? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What should we do with the South America forum?

scoobs
04-22-2011, 06:43 PM
Hey everyone.

We're thinking that it might be overdue for the South America forum to be split up into different country forums like elsewhere.

There's a number of possibilities.

1) Leave it as it is, it's fine

2) Country forums for Argentina, Brazil, Chile, leave the remaining countries player threads in Latin America (perhaps rename to Rest of Latin America)

3) Country forums for Argentina, Brazil, Chile, put the remaining countries players threads in Rest of the World

4) Some other idea - tell us below.

What do you think?

Nathaliia
04-22-2011, 06:59 PM
New forums for the most successful countries + remaining players into Latin America :)

Pirata.
05-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Country forums for Argentina, Brazil and Chile, and then a Latin America forum for the others :)

HuaTuo
06-16-2011, 08:47 AM
2)

out_here_grindin
10-11-2011, 02:05 PM
spilt it up. But Colombia has argument for one over Chile

The Prince
09-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Colombia, Brazil & Argentina should get their own country forums, and then the others should get put into Latin America.

It's a shame, as this part of the site is criminally under-used, and I think a change like this could only help.

duong
11-15-2012, 11:25 PM
Argentina and Brazil surely deserve their own one, and it will be more and more the case as they have a lot of good youngsters. Brazil has less players than Argentina at the moment but there will be more in the future ; besides Brazil is one of the biggest countries of the world, and the name "chicos latinos" for a portuguese-speaking country still shocks me :lol:

Chile ? I don't think so their best players were in the past, they could be grouped with other Latin American countries imo.

Colombia only has Giraldo and Falla, hardly has any youngsters.