Why do men cheat with ugly women? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Why do men cheat with ugly women?

Johnny Groove
04-15-2011, 12:43 PM
Listen to this man speak.

MKE3wjRb_vE

Is he spot on? Does he bring up a lot of good points?

I definitely think so.

bokehlicious
04-15-2011, 12:46 PM
I can't possibly believe that such a stud and a future ATP star would ever sleep with ugly women. So either you're a one woman's man and will never cheat or that is plain wrong :shrug:

gulzhan
04-15-2011, 01:21 PM
There is no ugly women! :armed: Just not enough drinks ;)

Please note, I only repeat what men say. For me, ugly women exist no matter how much I am drunk :lol: So do ugly men :p

Johnny Groove
04-15-2011, 01:26 PM
I can't possibly believe that such a stud and a future ATP star would ever sleep with ugly women. So either you're a one woman's man and will never cheat or that is plain wrong :shrug:

This isn't about me.

It is about the subject of the video, do you agree? Do you have something constructive to say?

There is no ugly women! :armed: Just not enough drinks ;)

:spit: :lol:

Please note, I only repeat what men say. For me, ugly women exist no matter how much I am drunk :lol: So do ugly men :p

Good stuff, gulzhan :lol:

Topspindoctor
04-15-2011, 02:37 PM
Ugly women don't exist. They all the same down there.

Certinfy
04-15-2011, 04:12 PM
:haha:

BigJohn
04-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Just to be clear, good looking women would be cheating with him? He must be extremely skilled...

GlennMirnyi
04-15-2011, 04:32 PM
Is he speaking English?

Well, of course he brings up fair points. That much is obvious. Why would you cheat with someone to have boring sex? Not so pretty girls are wild in bed, most of the time.

partygirl
04-15-2011, 05:52 PM
That guy is an ass.

I think People (both male & female) cheat because the way the other person makes them feel about themselves.
(it is a selfish act in itself)
Not the way the way a person looks or how they fuck.

safin-rules-no.1
04-15-2011, 06:21 PM
Ugly women don't exist. They all the same down there.

What about if one hasn't washed or shaved in a while?

GlennMirnyi
04-15-2011, 10:03 PM
That guy is an ass.

I think People (both male & female) cheat because the way the other person makes them feel about themselves.
(it is a selfish act in itself)
Not the way the way a person looks or how they fuck.

Delusional.

Nole fan
04-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Listen to this man speak.

MKE3wjRb_vE

Is he spot on? Does he bring up a lot of good points?

I definitely think so.

Who is this clown? And is he speaking English?

fast_clay
04-15-2011, 11:16 PM
yeah... fair play... has a point...

reminds me, a few of my mates used to bet each other who could get with the nastiest fat fugly at the pub/club... used to throw in and bet two cases of beer (48 cans)... sometimes it all got too drunk and wrong and they'd take them home... i wasn't really up for that game which automatically made me and a few other mates who didn't want in gay so they said, but it was very funny to watch... we weren't gay, that game was just an acquired taste...

ahh... redneck australia...

GlennMirnyi
04-15-2011, 11:21 PM
yeah... fair play... has a point...

reminds me, a few of my mates used to bet each other who could get with the nastiest fat fugly at the pub/club... used to throw in and bet two cases of beer (48 cans)... sometimes it all got too drunk and wrong and they'd take them home... i wasn't really up for that game which automatically made me and a few other mates who didn't want in gay so they said, but it was very funny to watch... we weren't gay, that game was just an acquired taste...

ahh... redneck australia...

:haha:

Awesome.

Kat_YYZ
04-16-2011, 05:45 AM
A lot of editing cuts in that video... I think the dude burst into giggles a few times :p

There some 'truth' to what he's saying (girls w/ low self esteem are going to try harder, accept being mistreated because they don't think they deserve better). And by extension, guys feel less pressure to be perfect (both in and out of bed) around someone who's willing to settle for less, so that's attractive to them. But it's not a 'perfect' answer that's going to fit every situation.

On the other hand, a lot of 'pretty' girls actually have low self esteem, too; which is why you often see pretty girls with douchebag guys who mistreat them, and everyone wonders why they don't leave :shrug:

GlennMirnyi
04-16-2011, 06:45 AM
His point is that pretty girls most of the time think that just being pretty is enough.

Magenta
04-16-2011, 09:17 AM
Basically what he's saying:

1. Aesthetically you are an attractive human, but when I get bored with you, you are disposable.
2. When I get bored, it's your fault.
3. I am insecure - I'd like someone to tell me I am fucking great.
4. Work on yourself, ideally so you are a subservient former shell of yourself so that I can "choke you, slap you".

This guy is out of his mind. Trying to encapsulate human relations through a paradigm of Borat style misogyny.

Um, welcome to the 21st century, you must have missed the train to the 1950s.

Bilbo
04-16-2011, 03:33 PM
His point is that pretty girls most of the time think that just being pretty is enough.

This. But this is because many men are falling into this trap of her looks. They walk up to a pretty woman and think she's something special when you actually can find beauty anywhere. This is why so many men fail to get a pretty woman because they have nothing else to tell her other than how good she is looking instead of going after her personality and not tease and bust on her. They do things on her what the last 20 men did before.

Filo V.
04-16-2011, 05:16 PM
Why do men cheat, at all?

GlennMirnyi
04-16-2011, 05:55 PM
This. But this is because many men are falling into this trap of her looks. They walk up to a pretty woman and think she's something special when you actually can find beauty anywhere. This is why so many men fail to get a pretty woman because they have nothing else to tell her other than how good she is looking instead of going after her personality and not tease and bust on her. They do things on her what the last 20 men did before.

Sure but most of the time pretty girls are bloody shallow. There's not enough personality to "go after".

Aren't you a man, mate?

partygirl
04-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Again that guy is a dick-bag jerk...
i couldn't even finish the video He's so f-ing toxic.

1. Aesthetically you are an attractive human, but when I get bored with you, you are disposable.
4. Work on yourself, ideally so you are a subservient former shell of yourself so that I can "choke you, slap you".

This guy is out of his mind. Trying to encapsulate human relations through a paradigm of Borat style misogyny.

Um, welcome to the 21st century, you must have missed the train to the 1950s.:worship::worship:Exactly!

This. But this is because many men are falling into this trap of her looks. They walk up to a pretty woman and think she's something special when you actually can find beauty anywhere. This is why so many men fail to get a pretty woman because they have nothing else to tell her other than how good she is looking instead of going after her personality and not tease and bust on her. They do things on her what the last 20 men did before.:angel:

peribsen
04-17-2011, 12:17 AM
Because it lasts longer?

Filo V.
04-17-2011, 12:31 AM
I don't cheat, Gu. In fact, I don't do relationships. So I can have all the sex I want without having to worry about going home and answering to anyone at night.

GlennMirnyi
04-17-2011, 05:54 AM
I don't cheat, Gu. In fact, I don't do relationships. So I can have all the sex I want without having to worry about going home and answering to anyone at night.

All right, but you're a man. You should have an idea of why.

Filo V.
04-17-2011, 02:14 PM
All right, but you're a man. You should have an idea of why.
Oh, I know reasons why, I just don't like the idea of cheating at all.

GlennMirnyi
04-17-2011, 05:22 PM
Oh, I know reasons why, I just don't like the idea of cheating at all.

I don't think anyone likes...

RagingLamb
04-17-2011, 06:37 PM
Why do men cheat with ugly women?

Why do people eat fast food when they can eat real food?

Easier to find, easier to afford, and even though it's not good for you, sometimes it suits your cravings.

Geo
04-17-2011, 07:01 PM

exactly :shrug:

PandoraPandora
04-17-2011, 07:45 PM
I think some men will cheat with anyone if they can. Plus I think some men if they want sex will just find anyone to do it with. I think men can separate love and sex. It's not a criticism just an observation.

When you see who some men cheat with it comes as a shock! Ashley Cole for example. Its simply a case of wanting sex and whoever is available.

The difference between men and girls (most anyway) is that sex for us is about allowing a man to be inside us so psychologically it is much more intimate, and as it's linked to birth more serious. So we are far less likely to cheat or want to be with someone ugly for the sake of it. We are usually more choosy and less likely to just do it for the sake of it! Unless of course we are Jeremy Kyle types!

GlennMirnyi
04-17-2011, 07:47 PM

Yeah, we're supposed to not get bored with shallow people just because they're pretty.

:scratch:

Why is his fault if the girl he's going out with is boring?

GlennMirnyi
04-17-2011, 07:53 PM
I think some men will cheat with anyone if they can. Plus I think some men if they want sex will just find anyone to do it with. I think men can separate love and sex. It's not a criticism just an observation.

When you see who some men cheat with it comes as a shock! Ashley Cole for example. Its simply a case of wanting sex and whoever is available.

The difference between men and girls (most anyway) is that sex for us is about allowing a man to be inside us so psychologically it is much more intimate, and as it's linked to birth more serious. So we are far less likely to cheat or want to be with someone ugly for the sake of it. We are usually more choosy and less likely to just do it for the sake of it! Unless of course we are Jeremy Kyle types!

I don't know if that's correct.

Most of the girls I know do the rounds as much as men, if not more. I'm not criticising it, by the way.

Magenta
04-18-2011, 09:31 AM
Yeah, we're supposed to not get bored with shallow people just because they're pretty.

:scratch:

Why is his fault if the girl he's going out with is boring?

There are a few things that are wrong with his "shallow/boring" assumptions:

1. He's assuming that pretty females are shallow/boring.
2. That if he perceives a girl to be boring, it has nothing to do with his perceptions of boring, but rather it is her fault, she must work on herself to conform to his needs. That's incredibly conceited.
3. To know that a girl is shallow/boring in the beginning (and presumably not liking this quality in a human), it can be assumed that he went out out with them due to physical attributes. This suggests that he sees females through the prism of aesthetics, as pretty objects with little regard to other attributes.

To later find out that a pretty female is incompatible with you due to some perceived unfavourable trait, that's another story altogether and no different to anyone finding out that they incompatible with someone due to some irreconcilable personality trait. My problem is with some of his sweeping generalisations about females in general.

Ugh. This is getting far too philosophical, but hey you asked.
[/raging feminist]

Nole fan
04-18-2011, 10:19 AM

2. That if he perceives a girl to be boring, it has nothing to do with his perceptions of boring, but rather it is her fault, she must work on herself to conform to his needs. That's incredibly conceited.
3. To know that a girl is shallow/boring in the beginning (and presumably not liking this quality in a human), it can be assumed that he went out out with them due to physical attributes. This suggests that he sees females through the prism of aesthetics, as pretty objects with little regard to other attributes.

To later find out that a pretty female is incompatible with you due to some perceived unfavourable trait, that's another story altogether and no different to anyone finding out that they incompatible with someone due to some irreconcilable personality trait. My problem is with some of his sweeping generalisations about females in general.

[/raging feminist]

Great post. Wonder if GlennMirny will learn something. :cool:

Serenidad
04-18-2011, 02:49 PM

He has to have a girlfriend to be able to cheat on her. He's too press to find someone.

partygirl
04-18-2011, 03:35 PM

To later find out that a pretty female is incompatible with you due to some perceived unfavorable trait, that's another story altogether and no different to anyone finding out that they incompatible with someone due to some irreconcilable personality trait. My problem is with some of his sweeping generalizations about females in general.

[/raging feminist]
:hearts:

Orka_n
04-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Why do men cheat, at all?This. If you can't be faithful, then don't enter a relationship. Cheating is betrayal, it's that simple. :shrug: And no, it can't be excused with shit like "Sorry baby, I know you're really pretty, but I find you kinda boring". Better to break up than to cheat then.

[/raging feminist]Quality post.

GlennMirnyi
04-18-2011, 04:50 PM

[/raging feminist]

1. No. He's not assuming anything. He's saying that girls that are not pretty end up developing other skills to attract men. Be it sexual or non-sexual skills.
2. :lol: Of course his perceptions of boring are what matters to him. Based on whose perceptions should he consider someone boring or not? Yours? :lol: That's preposterous.
3. So? Just as some girls go out with men because of their physical attributes. He's entitled to search for whatever he wants.

It seems you have a problem with it, though.

You know the problem with generalisations? They're for the most part true.

GlennMirnyi
04-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Great post. Wonder if GlennMirny will learn something. :cool:

Maybe one day you'll learn how to write my username.

Or is it too hard for you? :confused:

GlennMirnyi
04-18-2011, 04:59 PM
This. If you can't be faithful, then don't enter a relationship. Cheating is betrayal, it's that simple. :shrug: And no, it can't be excused with shit like "Sorry baby, I know you're really pretty, but I find you kinda boring". Better to break up than to cheat then.

Quality post.

I find it interesting how this subject always brings so many people to give this kind of holier-than-thou, self-righteous, moralistic lessons. Just shows how unprepared some people are for adult life. Nothing is painted in black and white. There are so many shades of grey out there...

rocketassist
04-18-2011, 05:53 PM
That stereotype that men cheat cause they're slimeballs and women cheat cause they're unhappy for a reason makes me :rolls: :bs:

Tulipe
04-19-2011, 09:20 AM

Because women do the same?

GlennMirnyi
04-19-2011, 01:17 PM
PEOPLE cheat.

End of discussion.

abraxas21
04-19-2011, 09:18 PM
men cheat because of boredom

i don't believe what that guy says. i don't think pretty chicks on average are more wild in bed than the ugly ones at all.

abraxas21
04-19-2011, 09:24 PM
and then theres the matter of availability and self-confidence

if an engaged man has an equal chance to cheat either with an ugly girl or with a beautiful girl, who do you think he's gonna pick?

beautiful girls will forever have an advantage over the less beautiful ones.

this guy in the vid is full of crap.

GlennMirnyi
04-19-2011, 10:12 PM
men cheat because of boredom

i don't believe what that guy says. i don't think pretty chicks on average are more wild in bed than the ugly ones at all.

He said the complete opposite.

He said ugly girls are wilder in bed and made that a clear point in their favour.

and then theres the matter of availability and self-confidence

if an engaged man has an equal chance to cheat either with an ugly girl or with a beautiful girl, who do you think he's gonna pick?

beautiful girls will forever have an advantage over the less beautiful ones.

this guy in the vid is full of crap.

It's not about choosing.

He's trying to answer the following conundrum: why would a guy cheat his pretty girlfriend with an ugly girl? Then he develops his argument. He's not saying a guy would deliberately choose ugly girls to cheat.