Moderators for GM and NT needed [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Moderators for GM and NT needed

scoobs
04-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Hi everyone

We're currently seeking more applications from the users for the positions of forum moderator for the General Messages and Non-Tennis forums.

We're looking for some users who can spare a few hours each week in the course of their MTF use to keep an eye on these two big forums, keep them tidy and deal with outbreaks of trouble that occur.

We're especially interested in users who are in the Asia-Pacific & Europe regions but applications for users in all timezones will be considered - the more the merrier!

If you're interested you'll need to be prepared to apply the forum rules fairly and impartially, and be able to deal with any potential flak that might come your way in the course of doing this

If you're interested in giving this a try, then send a PM to scoobs telling me where you're based, roughly how much time you might be able to offer, and why you think you'd be a good pick.

Thanks

scoobs
10-06-2011, 08:36 PM
If people have previously applied earlier this year, please feel free to re-apply - I have lost the details of those people who applied last time - bad scoobs.

Carlita
10-07-2011, 10:35 AM
I'd like to add:

come on ladies!!! We need some women on the team!!!! :D

scoobs
12-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Mod apps are open again guys so if you're interested, drop me a PM.

scoobs
12-19-2011, 10:11 PM
1 more week for mod applications, come one come all, etc :D