True Heartwarming Stories [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

True Heartwarming Stories

BigJohn
03-30-2011, 02:13 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/world/obese-man-found-fused-to-chair-20110330-1cf35.html

Obese man found fused to chair
March 30, 2011

A man was found fused to a chair at this Ohio house.

An obese US man had to be cut from a chair he had been sitting in for two years after his body became fused to it, local media reported.

Police told WTRF news that the Ohio man's skin had become fused to the seat of the chair, which was covered in urine, faeces and maggots.

The man's girlfriend brought him food for two years as he sat in his own waste in the filthy apartment they shared with another man, police said.

They called for help on Sunday morning when he was unresponsive and had to cut a hole in the house to get him out of the building so they could get him to the hospital.

The smell was unbearable and one officer told the station that he threw away his uniform after it was sullied while cutting the man out of the chair. The man was taken to the hospital for treatment.

"The living room where the man lived in his chair was very filthy, very deplorable. It's unbelievable that somebody lives in conditions like that," said Jim Chase, a city code enforcer in Bellaire, Ohio.

"I instructed the landlord this morning and the two people, the tenants at the house, they had to get it cleaned, there's no way they can live in something like that, and so they are working on it," he told WTRF on Monday.

AFP

How about that...

jmf07
03-30-2011, 03:36 AM
Ohio sounds like a great place judging by some the weird stories that are coming out of there.

GlennMirnyi
03-30-2011, 03:47 AM
What an amazing society the USA. Obese adults are almost 30% of the population.

The richest country in the world should be ashamed of statistics like that.

Snowwy
03-30-2011, 03:54 AM
How the fuck can you become fused to a chair? Like I get it scientifically, but practically how does it happen. And then say it were to happen somehow, why would you wait two years to do something about it? WTF

Li Ching Yuen
03-30-2011, 03:59 AM
This is fucking disgusting. Jesus fucking Christ people are fucking retarded motherfucking retarded.

GlennMirnyi
03-30-2011, 04:08 AM
How the fuck can you become fused to a chair? Like I get it scientifically, but practically how does it happen. And then say it were to happen somehow, why would you wait two years to do something about it? WTF

My first question was: how do you get to such a state?

Allez
03-30-2011, 04:45 AM
I thought this was supposed to be a thread about positive/inspirational stories ? I'm sorry to have read that first story. I hope the man gets sorted out. He'll be fine :yeah:

fast_clay
03-30-2011, 04:46 AM
you obese, multiple breasted twit

abraxas21
03-30-2011, 04:52 AM
i can only guess the guy was retarded.

his 'girlfriend' and others who lived with him should be charged.

how did the cops found out about this?

abraxas21
03-30-2011, 05:01 AM
another heartwaming story

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/3485305/I-give-my-girl-8-Botox-for-pageant.html

BigJohn
03-30-2011, 05:06 AM
LIKE other eight-year-old girls, Britney Campbell loves dancing to Lady GaGa, is fond of fashion and enjoys putting on make-up.

But Britney's beauty regime goes way beyond playing with Mummy's lippy.

Once every three months, Britney climbs on a beautician's table and watches as mum Kerry prepares needles of Botox and fillers to be injected into her face.

Beautician Kerry, 34, from Birmingham, buys the substances online and injects them into her daughter's forehead, lips and around her eyes.

The beauty-pageant obsessed single mum also takes her to have her body waxed, in a bizarre bid to stop her growing hair when she eventually hits puberty.

Kerry says these shocking and potentially dangerous treatments will guarantee Britney becomes famous as a teenager.

Not messed up at all.

GlennMirnyi
03-30-2011, 06:50 AM
"I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star."

Long live the mercantilisation of everything, including of women.

Is Jenny the only sane person from Birmingham?

scoobs
03-30-2011, 02:51 PM
The world is full of deeply scary, mentally fucked up people....

JolánGagó
03-30-2011, 03:29 PM
what's "heartwarming" about all that crap? :scratch:

GlennMirnyi
03-30-2011, 08:35 PM
what's "heartwarming" about all that crap? :scratch:

Irony?

Chiseller
03-30-2011, 08:44 PM
Isn't it obvious? A man and his chair, can't get more romantic than that.

Certinfy
03-30-2011, 09:53 PM
:help: :tape:

habibko
03-31-2011, 07:43 PM
The man's girlfriend brought him food for two years as he sat in his own waste in the filthy apartment they shared with another man

I guess they didn't mind the smell and maggots

BigJohn
03-31-2011, 09:51 PM

I guess they didn't mind the smell and maggots

That is when it gets into spacetime physics territory. If you get obese enough to not be able to get out of the chair, it means you eat a lot. And when you eat a lot, the next day, you... well...

Where the hell did it all go? How could a chair contain 2 years worth of processed food?

A mini black hole?

tennisfan856
03-31-2011, 10:01 PM
lol, granted the girlfriend must be a blob as well, but it gives hope to all those single fuckers who think they'll never get a girl. Fatty Fuse is an inspiration.

GlennMirnyi
03-31-2011, 10:51 PM
That is when it gets into spacetime physics territory. If you get obese enough to not be able to get out of the chair, it means you eat a lot. And when you eat a lot, the next day, you... well...

Where the hell did it all go? How could a chair contain 2 years worth of processed food?

A mini black hole?

Imagine:

1- His size and;
2- the chair's size.

TMJordan
03-31-2011, 11:12 PM
Fatty died

RIP Fatso

Smoke944
04-01-2011, 12:45 AM
Ohio sounds like a great place judging by some the weird stories that are coming out of there.

I live in Michigan, which borders Ohio to the north, and I can safely say the only reason I have any desire to go there each year is for the Cincy Masters Series :lol:

BigJohn
04-16-2011, 02:55 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/13/czech-president-steals-pen

Czech leader Vaclav Klaus caught stealing pen on Chile trip

YouTube clip shows president pocketing semi-precious item during Latin American meeting

Accompanied by a backing track straight out of a bank heist film, a video clip showing the Czech Republic's president discreetly pocketing a ceremonial pen encrusted with semi-precious stones while his Chilean counterpart praises him during a Latin American visit has become an unlikely internet sensation.

Vaclav Klaus, a conservative who has attracted international news coverage more often in recent years as a result of his combative Eurosceptic views, is shown in the clip opening a box containing the pen at the start of a press conference alongside Sebastián Piñera.

As Piñera addresses journalists and gives Klaus an enthusiastic welcome, the Czech president takes the pen out, examines it carefully, moves his hands under the table, shuffles with his jacket, then buttons it up with both hands and finally lets his empty hands emerge above the table again to close the case.

The proud smirk on his face after the sneaky operation is hilarious.

BigJohn
05-18-2011, 12:09 AM
Reaching new levels of idiocy

Baby named Like after Facebook button

(CBS) We've heard of parents-to-be polling Facebook friends on baby names, but naming your kid after the Facebook button users have grown to love and use? Now that's different. So when a couple named their baby Like after Facebook, we couldn't help but chuckle.

According to AFP, the Israeli parents named her Like because it's modern and innovative.

"I checked that the name does not exist elsewhere in the country, that was the main condition for me," he said."It's short and sweet," Vardit Adler, Like's mother, told Reuters. "It's very important to me and to my husband that the names we give our children are unique, creative and totally new."

No judgment here, parents, but should we worry about Like being teased by mean kids at school? (Isn't this something parents consider before choosing a name?)

Adler, who's a fan of unique names, dubbed Like's older sisters Dvash (which means honey in Hebrew) and Pie (after apple pie). Adler told Reuters that the two older girls like their special names and aren't teased, so she's not worried about Like and her Facebook-inspired calling.

Adler's probably right. In fact, Like's already made lots of friends -- in cyberspace, that is. She has a Facebook page with 746 likes and over 100 comments. Apparently, a lot of people like Like.

This is why kids divorce their parents...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-20063666-501465.html

Sapeod
05-18-2011, 09:31 PM
:lol: :tape: :help:

straitup
05-20-2011, 06:06 AM
^ :rolls: That kid is going to have a hell of a time dealing with his name at school... :o

Oh it's a special place :lol:...I have family in Ohio's capital city Columbus, and I like it. But that obese man story and the other one that I remember someone posted are :o

I live in Michigan, which borders Ohio to the north, and I can safely say the only reason I have any desire to go there each year is for the Cincy Masters Series :lol:

:ras: :p