Ohio man arrested for going into public bathrooms and drinking piss [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Ohio man arrested for going into public bathrooms and drinking piss

.-Federers_Mate-.
03-24-2011, 01:32 PM
COLUMBUS, Ohio, March 20 (UPI) -- An Ohio man's drinking problem has landed him in jail, but not for alcohol abuse, officials said.

Alan David Patton, 59, allegedly has a fetish for drinking urine and he has been ordered to spend 30 days in jail and five years under house arrest for a recent bathroom-related crime, The Columbus Dispatch reported.

"I'm not certain jail time is going to do the trick for him," said Columbus Assistant City Prosecutor Joseph E. Schmansky. "It seems like what Mr. Patton really wants to do is just do the jail time and then get out and do it again."

Last month, Patton was acquitted of collecting urine from a public bathroom, but Delaware Municipal Court Judge David P. Sunderman found him guilty of criminal mischief.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2011/03/...#ixzz1HLo5UlUT

Not sure I understand the law. That said, it's not as though there isn't plenty of piss in the slammer.

Filo V.
03-24-2011, 03:35 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=215566&t=o

Scotso
03-24-2011, 05:30 PM
No. Just no.

Tommy_Vercetti
03-24-2011, 05:33 PM
Put him out of his misery.

JolánGagó
03-24-2011, 05:36 PM
So what's exactly the crime here?

vucina
03-24-2011, 05:42 PM
Bear Grylls does it all the time, and I don't see anyone arresting him.

finishingmove
03-24-2011, 06:57 PM
Better drink your own piss

ibreak4coffee
03-24-2011, 07:15 PM
This thread is why I can't go a day without checking MTF - the real important news items are always discussed here.

Sofonda Cox
03-24-2011, 08:37 PM
Its supposed to be healthy :shrug: never did my ex bf any harm.

KarlyM
03-24-2011, 09:00 PM
This is just weird. :unsure:

I didn't understand what law he broke, so I did a quick search and found that this guy has a history of this. He inspired an Ohio law making it illegal it to collect bodily substances without consent after a previous case. He ended up being acquitted on the charge of the law he inspired, but was found guilty of criminal mischief. He's also a sex offender.

Columbus man's fetish earns jail, house arrest
Saturday, March 19, 2011 03:07 AM

DELAWARE, Ohio - A Columbus man who has a fetish for drinking urine will spend 30 days in jail and then five years on house arrest, a judge ruled yesterday.

Alan David Patton, 59, of the Northwest Side, was acquitted last month of collecting urine from a public bathroom in Lewis Center but was found guilty of criminal mischief by Delaware Municipal Court Judge David P. Sunderman.

It was the latest in a series of bathroom-related crimes for Patton. Assistant City Prosecutor Joseph E. Schmansky detailed Patton's criminal history, dating to 1978, which included charges of voyeurism, public indecency, criminal mischief and ****.

Schmansky requested five years of house arrest for Patton, pointing to his unwillingness to attend court-ordered counseling after earlier convictions.

"I'm not certain jail time is going to do the trick for him," Schmansky said. "It seems like what Mr. Patton really wants to do is just do the jail term and then get out and do it again."

Sunderman agreed with the prosecution, sentencing Patton to 30 days in jail and fining him $250. The jail time will be followed by five years of house arrest with electronic monitoring. He will not be allowed to use any public bathrooms. The judge said it's likely that Patton will re-offend, and house arrest is the only way to try to prevent that.

Patton said he was in the restroom only to use the bathroom, not to collect urine.

"It would appear from my history that's what I was doing, but I wasn't," he said.

Patton was in the Lewis Center Burger King bathroom for nearly an hour on Oct. 29, said an off-duty Delaware County deputy who encountered him. A toilet was filled with seat liners and toilet paper and couldn't be flushed, the deputy testified. Later, the obstruction was cleared and the bathroom smelled strongly of urine.

Patton was labeled a sex offender and spent 41/2 years in prison after fondling a boy while trying to collect urine at Magic Mountain Fun Center on the Far East Side in 1993. He spent 60 days in jail in 2009 after being caught collecting urine at SportsOhio in Dublin and found guilty of criminal mischief.

Authorities were frustrated at the time that he could be convicted only of criminal mischief and was sentenced to the maximum 60 days in jail. State lawmakers enacted a law making it a first-degree misdemeanor, carrying a six-month maximum term, to collect any bodily substances without consent and for nonmedical purposes.

"Members of every community should be able to enter any restroom facility in the community and feel relatively safe, comfortable and protected," Sunderman told Patton. "And that's unfortunately not the case necessarily with you."

The Columbus Dispatch (http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2011/03/19/columbus-mans-fetish-earns-jail-house-arrest.html)

Sick. :cuckoo:

Garson007
03-24-2011, 10:49 PM
Its supposed to be healthy :shrug: never did my ex bf any harm.
:yeah: :devil:

[...] fondling a boy [...] at Magic Mountain Fun Center [...]
Lol. I didn't realise MJ was involved.

Sapeod
03-24-2011, 11:10 PM
What the....is this for real? What a freak....jail him for his entire life!

Certinfy
03-24-2011, 11:11 PM
What's wrong with drinking piss now? :retard:

Sapeod
03-24-2011, 11:18 PM
It's like eating shit....except not as bad and easier to swallow.

straitup
03-24-2011, 11:20 PM
Oh boy...

Arkulari
03-25-2011, 07:25 AM

It's like eating shit....except not as bad and easier to swallow.

Jase and Dani win at life :haha: :haha:

One thing is to have a fetish to drink it in your sexual escapades with someone (to each their own) and another to get into a public bathroom to collect the (already contaminated) urine of someone else :tape:

JolánGagó
03-25-2011, 12:36 PM
I can hardly think of anything filthier... yet I still don't understand what's the harm to the public good.

theMEESH
03-26-2011, 02:49 AM
Isn't urine a little alkaline? You can get sick from drinking too much right?