Can Novak Djokovic win the CGS/CYGS in 2011? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Can Novak Djokovic win the CGS/CYGS in 2011?

.-Federers_Mate-.
03-21-2011, 12:35 AM
I think so and i think it will happen. He is just FAR too good at the moment and is light years above everyone that isn't named Federer or Nadal. Federer is in decline however and i can see him winning a few slams ala sampras in 2002 right now however everything is off for him and he has more important things to worry about. Djoker is WAY ahead of Nadal in every department. He ios fitter, stronger and wants it more. Nadal has been in worrying form since winning the US Open last year and i cant see him beating Novak. Simply put Novak right now is the complete player. He is too good.

On Clay i can see him winning the french ahead of Nadal. He comes in as the fave, easily. Nadal is on a low and Djok is on a high. Novak can beat Nadal on clay and he will prove it in Paris. His movement is top notch and he can get too everybody no matter how hard it is to return. His serve is the best it has ever been and he is banging unreturnables left right and center. He controls every point with his pent rating and authorizes groundstrokes forcing the opponent constantly on the back foot and no room to breathe. His return is DEADLY, the other day i said murray had a better return...i was wrong...very wrong. Novak is aggressive and immediately takes control of the point and is always playing the way HE wants to play. This is domination and he is unstoppable. everything is clicking. Mentally he is a MONSTER. Never gives up and never loses that edge that makes his game so efficient and effective. As others have pointed out he has no weaknesses and is almost impossible to break down. I cant see how Nadal can break down Novaks defensive wall for a sustained amount of time whilst Novak brimming with confidence has it all too prove and will beat Nadal on clay. he's the best player in the world right now bar none

On Grass, the only player who can stop him is Roger. BUT he has made the semis here before while playing badly. Again players will have to play their VERY best tennis is they want a CHANCE of taking the game to him but Novak is so flipping good right now thats not going to happen. He WONT let it happen. He's so clinical it's scary. The determination and drive that allows players to win on a consistent basis is there and its there for all to see. He has the look and he doesn't accept defeat. US Open is the fave, once again Roger is only challenge. We got an early look today at how Djok is firmly ahead of Nadal on HC's as he blew Rafa away with such ease. Novak never looked like he was going to lose and that is what makes a champion. That arrogance and grit that made him so sharp at the beginning of 2008 is back and it adds another dimension to his game. everything is so solid that i'm drawing blanks on anyone beating him when it matters. He has the steel and experience and i don't think he can be stopped. This year he has played every opponent their is too talented/flashy players to big servers to retrievers and beaten them all. It's incredible. The amount off pressure he can put his opponents under is sublime and his game is the defines solidarity. I could go on.

Does anyone else agree?. Novak has shown me that he has what it takes. He has an all surface game. he has beaten everyone. He has the confidence and the support. It's all there. I am looking as hard as a can to find a way in which he could lose to anyone not named roger but i just cant see it. He mixes defense and attack in such a consistent but damaging way.

Brick Top
03-21-2011, 12:37 AM
jinx

finishingmove
yes

GSMnadal
It's time to go to sleep I think.

.-Federers_Mate-.
03-21-2011, 12:38 AM
It's no jinx. Tell me one reason why he cant?. He has convinced me. I have had to suck up alot of pride to write this but it's true. Apart from the AO semi he hasnt even looked close to losing this season. Davis cup has done wonders for him

Say Hey Kid
03-21-2011, 12:39 AM
Would be stunned if Djokovic won a CGS...

If he wins the french open then we can start having that discussion.

Also, Djokovic is NOT the favorite to win the french open. Being the favorite is not subjective. Look at the odds. Nadal is a HEAVY favorite to win RG, rightfully so.

Andi-M
03-21-2011, 12:39 AM
No.

GSMnadal
03-21-2011, 12:41 AM
It's no jinx. Tell me one reason why he cant?. He has convinced me. I have had to suck up alot of pride to write this but it's true. Apart from the AO semi he hasnt even looked close to losing this season. Davis cup has done wonders for him

Nadal had him dead and almost buried today, he just forgot to seal the deal. No way is he beating Nadal on Roland Garros this year, next year, I can see him do it.

.-Federers_Mate-.
03-21-2011, 12:42 AM
Put last years Clay season in bag and throw it away. He was crap then and he knows it. In the past however he has shown that he can win a slam on dirt. Again tell me one reason why he cant? He can thrive on the slow surfaces where he slide and take the time on his shots that he craves. No one can rally right now like Novak and he is going to be a BEAST next month. Again, there is no weakness that i can see.

tyruk14
03-21-2011, 12:44 AM
Can he? Yes. It's possible.

Will he? No. Nadal is still Batman on clay.

.-Federers_Mate-.
Nadal had him dead and almost buried today, he just forgot to seal the deal. No way is he beating Nadal on Roland Garros this year, next year, I can see him do it.

No he didn't. Novak fell asleep and the woke up. At the US Open 2009 Novak destroyed Nadal for a set in a half but his problem was that he couldn't keep up mentally and with consistently. Now he can.

v-money
No. Dimitrov will stop him in all remaining majors. :rocker2::o

Sapeod
The next player to win the calendar slam will be Murray, when he gets to his peak around 2013.
As I've said many times, after the current top 3 fall, Murray will be the next force in tennis.

I don't see Djokovic winning another slam this year.
His current form is due to bad opponents.

Lurking
The great Serbian Slayer will go to town if he reaches the QF of RG and Wimbledon, so it's inevitible.

Brick Top
Nope..watch 2008 reprise from now on ;)

Lleyton_
03-21-2011, 12:45 AM
No he will never be that great. But he can win the US Open that he should have won last year.

finishingmove
beating nadal on clay will be easy

wimbledon will be hard

River
You bet your sweet dolphin ass he can.

SetSampras
Actually I could see Novak stealing the french and USO.. Can't see him doing anything on grass however.. Maybe. Hes undefeated so far this year.. His confidence has to be an all time high so who knows.

Really only Nadal can stop him.. Fed can't at this point

Brick Top
03-21-2011, 12:46 AM
The next player to win the calendar slam will be Murray, when he gets to his peak around 2013.
As I've said many times, after the current top 3 fall, Murray will be the next force in tennis.
:D
Listen to the man!

Certinfy
He can, his game is good enough on all surfaces and yeah he's not that great on grass, but he can surely improve on it.

.-Federers_Mate-.
beating nadal on clay will be easy

wimbledon will be hard

Disagree. Clay is still his hardest challenge.

Certinfy
03-21-2011, 12:47 AM
Sorry Dani, but lets wait till Murray actually wins a set in a GS Final before going to such measures. ;)

madmax
03-21-2011, 12:47 AM
FM strikes again:bowdown: Gotta admit he's showing a tremendous form right from the beginning of the year - can't see anyone beating him right now really

cobalt60
03-21-2011, 12:48 AM
Nope.

finishingmove
03-21-2011, 12:48 AM

nole has proved he can push nadal on clay.

with a better mental approach he can surely beat him.

he's not that good of a mover on grass, which would be a problem

mseles1
03-21-2011, 12:50 AM
No. A slicer dicer will end his run soon enough. Might win Wimbledon if rest of top 8 lose in R32.

What happerned to his allergies? Similar to Murray's knee, only a problem when losing?

Sapeod
03-21-2011, 12:50 AM
Beating Nadal on clay is almost impossible and when Nadal slumps and burns out, Djokovic will be out of the picture and slumping bad too.
That is when Murray will peak and he will win all the slams.

Before you all say I'm trolling, I'm being serious...
Murray has sooo much talent and he has yet to reach his peak.
He can be very very good on clay when he is at his best.
He will get a consistent level of amazingness in the future and when he does, he wll be the main force in tennis, being #1 and having all of the slams at the same time.

fast_clay
03-21-2011, 12:51 AM
not only 2011...

2012 too

Sapeod
Sorry Dani, but lets wait till Murray actually wins a set in a GS Final before going to such measures. ;)
He will win one and when he does, his confidence will be boosted and he will turn into a tennis beast and win the remaining majors.

River
Beating Nadal on clay is almost impossible and when Nadal slumps and burns out, Djokovic will be out of the picture and slumping bad too.

He will get a consistent level of amazingness in the future and when he does, he wll be the main force in tennis, being #1 and having all of the slams at the same time.

What is this I don't even...

Andi-M

I don't see Djokovic winning another slam this year.
His current form is due to bad opponents.

Oh stop it.

zlaja777
03-21-2011, 12:53 AM
He can but he won't.

!VamosRafa!
03-21-2011, 12:54 AM
Yeah,suure!!!
I'm sure he will win the next 36 Slams....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

helvet empire
03-21-2011, 12:54 AM
his only real chance is us open and he has a very slim chance at roland, though I'm quite sure his repeated defeats during the clay season will kill his confidence
he's clueless at wimbledon and will be owned by fed, nadal and murray there

tyruk14
03-21-2011, 12:55 AM

In 2013 Murray will be busy playing Modern Warfare 4.

Certinfy
03-21-2011, 12:56 AM
And injuring his wrist at it as well :rolleyes:

Dejan16
03-21-2011, 01:38 AM
In 2013, murray will be out of the top 100.

MIMIC
03-21-2011, 01:38 AM

Or Black Ops 2 :p

Topspindoctor
03-21-2011, 01:39 AM
No. Muzza will win Roland Garros this year :rocker2:

zcess81
03-21-2011, 01:43 AM
Morpheus: You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Jaz
03-21-2011, 01:45 AM
Bandwagon thread.

Nole Rules
03-21-2011, 01:59 AM
not only 2011...

2012 too

fast_clay on the bandwagon too.:lol:

nsidhan
03-21-2011, 02:26 AM
People get waaay too ahead of themselves in tennis. Like when Fed lost 5 straight to Rafa...said he was done...he came back and won 3 more GSs including the CGS. Same when Nadal was injured in 2009...he won the CGS too and...3 more GSs. Everyone is over-reacting now as well.

Nole is playing lights out tennis right now but eventually people will figure out ways to beat him. Fed found the right game in the 2nd set yesterday but he went mentally kaput in the 3rd. The competition will catch up to Novak. By competition I mean the top 5 in the world ;).

Oh btw...I think he won't win the CYGS.

swebright
03-21-2011, 02:28 AM
I just want him to beat Nadal on clay and win a title. OK, he and Nadal can meet only in a final.

Topspindoctor
03-21-2011, 02:33 AM
I think so and i think it will happen. He is just FAR too good at the moment and is light years above everyone that isn't named Federer or Nadal. Federer is in decline however and i can see him winning a few slams ala sampras in 2002 right now however everything is off for him and he has more important things to worry about. Djoker is WAY ahead of Nadal in every department. He ios fitter, stronger and wants it more. Nadal has been in worrying form since winning the US Open last year and i cant see him beating Novak. Simply put Novak right now is the complete player. He is too good.

On Clay i can see him winning the french ahead of Nadal. He comes in as the fave, easily. Nadal is on a low and Djok is on a high. Novak can beat Nadal on clay and he will prove it in Paris. His movement is top notch and he can get too everybody no matter how hard it is to return. His serve is the best it has ever been and he is banging unreturnables left right and center. He controls every point with his pent rating and authorizes groundstrokes forcing the opponent constantly on the back foot and no room to breathe. His return is DEADLY, the other day i said murray had a better return...i was wrong...very wrong. Novak is aggressive and immediately takes control of the point and is always playing the way HE wants to play. This is domination and he is unstoppable. everything is clicking. Mentally he is a MONSTER. Never gives up and never loses that edge that makes his game so efficient and effective. As others have pointed out he has no weaknesses and is almost impossible to break down. I cant see how Nadal can break down Novaks defensive wall for a sustained amount of time whilst Novak brimming with confidence has it all too prove and will beat Nadal on clay. he's the best player in the world right now bar none

On Grass, the only player who can stop him is Roger. BUT he has made the semis here before while playing badly. Again players will have to play their VERY best tennis is they want a CHANCE of taking the game to him but Novak is so flipping good right now thats not going to happen. He WONT let it happen. He's so clinical it's scary. The determination and drive that allows players to win on a consistent basis is there and its there for all to see. He has the look and he doesn't accept defeat. US Open is the fave, once again Roger is only challenge. We got an early look today at how Djok is firmly ahead of Nadal on HC's as he blew Rafa away with such ease. Novak never looked like he was going to lose and that is what makes a champion. That arrogance and grit that made him so sharp at the beginning of 2008 is back and it adds another dimension to his game. everything is so solid that i'm drawing blanks on anyone beating him when it matters. He has the steel and experience and i don't think he can be stopped. This year he has played every opponent their is too talented/flashy players to big servers to retrievers and beaten them all. It's incredible. The amount off pressure he can put his opponents under is sublime and his game is the defines solidarity. I could go on.

Does anyone else agree?. Novak has shown me that he has what it takes. He has an all surface game. he has beaten everyone. He has the confidence and the support. It's all there. I am looking as hard as a can to find a way in which he could lose to anyone not named roger but i just cant see it. He mixes defense and attack in such a consistent but damaging way.

This is hilarious coming from you. Just a few months ago you were making long winded posts what a loser "Fakervic" is and how Olderer owns him with ease. Biggest bandwagoner on the forum by far :retard: :o :rolleyes:

HarryMan
03-21-2011, 02:34 AM
I can see Djokovic will the US open this year. He will be very tough to beat on hard courts. But on clay and grass, we need to wait and see. It will be fascinating to watch him play Nadal on clay to understand where his current level is against Nadal, because that could basically decide RG this year. If he is able to beat Nadal, RG will be very interesting this year.

Aloimeh
03-21-2011, 04:15 AM
I think his chance at Wimbledon depends on his performance at RG. Ironically, I think he will be better on clay than on grass, so all things equal I would say RG is a better chance than Wimbledon, but if he by some luck wins RG, he would be extra motivated to get Wimbledon as well.

All of this is premature. We need to at least see Monte Carlo first. But given his history on clay, his superb form and confidence, and his dismantling of Nadal today on a slow hardcourt at IW, I think he has a decent chance at RG, say 20%.

munZe konZa
03-21-2011, 04:33 AM
believe it or not but this was seriously debated in 2008 and Nole started similar to thiw year winning AO and IW but we know how that ended up

Aloimeh
03-21-2011, 05:03 AM
believe it or not but this was seriously debated in 2008 and Nole started similar to thiw year winning AO and IW but we know how that ended up

It was a thread that I started about the golden slam. As you can see, this title gets it wrong. It would be calendar, not career, should what the OP suggests ultimately take place.

MIMIC
03-21-2011, 05:05 AM
Will he win the Career Slam? Yes
This year? Probably not. But he's certainly playing well enough to. It's still way too soon to be making judgments about the rest of the season.

abraxas21
03-21-2011, 05:11 AM
lol gloryhunting much?

nadull on clay is a different animal. no way djokovic can beat the guy

he aint winning wimby either btw

Satasonic
03-21-2011, 05:11 AM
He wont win, simply because he isnt a favorite on clay and on grass. I would give him a chance at the US open, but even that isnt a given. He is having a great run of form- and it will end soon after it started. There is a reason he is number 3 for so long- He wont be able to keep up the form.

~Maya~
03-21-2011, 05:16 AM

:haha::haha::haha:

Branimir
03-21-2011, 05:32 AM
Watch him get Kevin Anderson in Miami and lose in the first round haha.
That would be scary if it happens. Anyway. Nole can win and should win US Open 2011. I still think there is a higher chance of him winning the Wimbledon than RG.
He is gonna have a bad day sooner or later, everyone does. I am hoping it will not happen but it will.

Halba
03-21-2011, 05:45 AM
i think rafa well suited to clay and grass if fit imo

abraxas21
03-21-2011, 06:04 AM
short answer: no

long answer: hell no

Aloimeh
03-21-2011, 06:11 AM
short answer: no

long answer: hell no

http://bongoking.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/don_t_panic_button-758852.jpg

Seingeist
03-21-2011, 06:11 AM
lol gloryhunting much?

nadull on clay is a different animal. no way djokovic can beat the guy

he aint winning wimby either btw

Obviously, this was already long-settled before today, but it's worth emphasizing right now: your predictions here are somewhat undermined by your recent insistence that Djokovic could not win the IW final. ;)

Mere hours after your "certain" prediction has exposed you as the complete clown that you are, you're already back on the horse and making more "certain" predictions about Djokovic's inability to beat Nadal.

The icing on the cake is the irony of the complaint in your signature regarding the "level" of posting at MTF. G.K. Chesterton once responded to an essay invitation from The Times (UK) on the subject "What's Wrong with the World?" with a letter that read simply, "Dear Sirs, I am. Sincerely yours, G. K. Chesterton."

I think that it may be time for a little candid self-reflection. :yeah:

Aloimeh
03-21-2011, 06:14 AM
Obviously, this was already long-settled before today, but it's worth emphasizing right now: your predictions here are somewhat undermined by your recent insistence that Djokovic could not win the IW final. ;)

Mere hours after your "certain" prediction has exposed you as the complete clown that you are, you're already back on the horse and making more "certain" predictions about Djokovic's inability to beat Nadal.

The icing on the cake is the irony of the complaint in your signature regarding the "level" of posting at MTF. G.K. Chesterton once responded to an essay invitation from The Times (UK) on the subject "What's Wrong with the World?" with a letter that read simply, "Dear Sirs, I am. Sincerely yours, G. K. Chesterton."

Psst, he loves Federer and Murray and hates Nadal. That's why this is so funny.

Lee
03-21-2011, 07:06 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/data/753/facepalm.pnghttp://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/data/753/facepalm.pnghttp://www.menstennisforums.com/photos/data/753/facepalm.png

ssin
03-21-2011, 08:23 AM
most hilarious thread ever, mtf gold:lol:

LawrenceOfTennis
03-21-2011, 08:40 AM
hahaha dumbest thread ever. Just because he started the season with fantastic results that means he will win Wimbledon and Garros too? hahaha

analysist
03-21-2011, 08:57 AM
Interesting to see though I'm not Nole fan. But i don't think it will happen

Orka_n
03-21-2011, 09:28 AM
Fed's Mate :haha: :haha:

born_on_clay
03-21-2011, 09:38 AM
please, be serious :)

Blackbriar
03-21-2011, 10:11 AM
.-Federers_Mate-. is wetting her pants once again, did you remember the "Dimitrov is God" thread?
still 17 serbians who voted yes. that's not bad. Can someone explain to me how he is going to beat Nadal at Roland-Garros? For some reasons, i don't find her explanations really convincing.

Nadull_tard
03-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Epic thread. Djokovic escaped pumped out Nadal in 3 hard sets and he's supposed to defeat him at RG? :lol:

abraxas21
03-21-2011, 10:44 AM

so getting a prediction wrong in a hard-fought 3-setter which nadull could have won in 2 instantly exposes me as a clown? riiiight.

if that's the criterion, i guess almost everybody here is a clown considering that everyone who engages in predicting match outcomes has had their share of wrongly-predicted results. brilliant logic :yeah:

try again

Nole fan
03-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Is Federers_Mate giving praise to Djokovic? :eek:
I may need to pinch myself.
All aboard on the bandwagon. :rocker2:

rocketassist
03-21-2011, 11:33 AM
Not jumping on his wagon one tiny bit but if offered him winning RG now I'd take it just so Nadal doesn't equal Borg.

Sonja1989
03-21-2011, 11:35 AM
Maybe he will win all grand slam ever, but in 2011: :haha:

LawrenceOfTennis
03-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Maybe he will win all grand slam ever, but in 2011: :haha:

please be serious: he won't win Wimbledon ever.

Sonja1989
03-21-2011, 11:41 AM
please be serious: he won't win Wimbledon ever.

Sorry, but I can't be serious some thread... ;)

LawrenceOfTennis
03-21-2011, 11:45 AM
Sorry, but I can't be serious some thread... ;)

haha you're right, this is clearly a troll thread

.-Federers_Mate-.
03-21-2011, 11:51 AM

I finally don't agree with you on this one. Novak has proven to me after today that he can mantain this form on a consistent basis. Beating Nadal on clay IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE. This isnt the old Djok. The scary thing is that he is a better player than the 2008 version and he is now older and wiser and less prone to slip ups. Lets face it since Federer declined in 2008, Nadal has No competition on clay, where he has largely been untested. Now he has that competition. I cant see Rafa handling Novak. Nadal cant grind a player like Novak into submission. Novak is the prototype for the ultimate clay player. Again where are his weaknesses?

As for Murray, dunno.Looking at his form from this year and his inability to bounce back from tough defeats (all Slam winners can do this like Federer,Nadal,Sampras etc) show me he wont win a slam. I hope i'm wrong though

Novak is unstoppable.

I think his chance at Wimbledon depends on his performance at RG. Ironically, I think he will be better on clay than on grass, so all things equal I would say RG is a better chance than Wimbledon, but if he by some luck wins RG, he would be extra motivated to get Wimbledon as well.

All of this is premature. We need to at least see Monte Carlo first. But given his history on clay, his superb form and confidence, and his dismantling of Nadal today on a slow hardcourt at IW, I think he has a decent chance at RG, say 20%.

Kinda agreed. Partially. I would have Rafa as the fave 60-40 but once again Djok thrives on this. Novak has a mental edge and he knows he can win. That lingering doubt is GONE. He's matured greatly and he rampant all over the court. His motivation is back and he doesn't want to lose it. He has that look in his eyes. The Federer look from 2004-2007. The look that says 'nobody beats me whatever the circumstance'. He's always been better than Nadal he just needed to translate that into results. Now he is translating it into results.

It was a thread that I started about the golden slam. As you can see, this title gets it wrong. It would be calendar, not career, should what the OP suggests ultimately take place.

It is both, Roosevelt :rolleyes:

He wont win, simply because he isnt a favorite on clay and on grass. I would give him a chance at the US open, but even that isnt a given. He is having a great run of form- and it will end soon after it started. There is a reason he is number 3 for so long- He wont be able to keep up the form.

That is all optimism from you. Guess what that says fuck all in the grand scheme of things. Your hope wont stop Novak. The reason he was 3 in the past because he played like the number 3 and Federer was miles better. Now that federer is having a late sampras finish, Novak will capitalize.

You see, a tennis expert like myself has many tips and tricks when judging the game.

Never judge the future on the past ;)

Would like to hear more from you on this topic.

Epic thread. Djokovic escaped pumped out Nadal in 3 hard sets and he's supposed to defeat him at RG? :lol:

errr no. Today, Novak got over that mental block. Thats important. he outplayed Rafa and unlike in the past he did it till the end. He no longer fears Nadal and he not only will he outplay Rafael, he will do it with confidence. confidence is key. This was such a CRUCIAL victory. BIG

Is Federers_Mate giving praise to Djokovic? :eek:
I may need to pinch myself.
All aboard on the bandwagon. :rocker2:

I have never liked Djokovic. You know that. However you as a fan will witness success, something that i am accustomed to. I'm not going to sit here and troll my ass off and deny the facts. Novak is the best in the world and he is going to He will win every slam this year. Surfaces are all similar now and he can play on all off them. he is in scary form. Everything is going right. Only player who has a chance vs him is Roger, i have a hunch that the 3 recent losses will play off in his favor. But then again he has too play Roger first. I am convinced. The way Novak carries himself, acts. His posture and his movement. No more lapses. Its happening. OH ITS HAPPENING.

Pirao666
03-21-2011, 11:59 AM
He'll win 3 consecutive CYGS, starting this year, book it :worship:

.-Federers_Mate-.
03-21-2011, 12:12 PM
nole has proved he can push nadal on clay.

with a better mental approach he can surely beat him.

he's not that good of a mover on grass, which would be a problem

Exactly. Today he proved he has Nadals number. His movement is as good as ever and grass has slowed down ALOT. He's underrated here, i see him winning if he avoids Federer which i think he will.

Do you see any weaknesses? i don't...just strengths

Hewitt =Legend
03-21-2011, 12:33 PM
Mate, what's with all these knee jerk reaction threads. First Dimitrov and now Nole will win the grand slam... I'd thought you'd seen enough tennis to see things can change in an instant and long term predictions in the sport are almost impossible to predict.

To answer your question.. a simple no from me..

Pirao666
03-21-2011, 01:23 PM
Exactly. Today he proved he has Nadals number. His movement is as good as ever and grass has slowed down ALOT. He's underrated here, i see him winning if he avoids Federer which i think he will.

Do you see any weaknesses? i don't...just strengths

LMAO :haha: :haha: Now that Federer is in a bad spot you change bandwagons to the player you think has the best chances of stopping your hated Rafa, you're beyond pathetic :lol:

Sonja1989
03-21-2011, 01:26 PM
If Djokovic won't win Monte-Carlo he stays without clay title in last 24 month.

manadrainer
03-21-2011, 01:42 PM
No. Nole can't beat Rafa in a best of five match on clay (he still could't win a best of 3 match, but still), and I don't think he can beat Rafa or Roger on grass.

Johnny Groove
03-21-2011, 01:49 PM
What a mug thread, of course not. Nadal has the French, Federer will snag one last Wimbledon and Delpo will take the USO.

MTF never disappoints with the knee jerk reactions.

Next week there will be a new GOAT when Djokovic loses to someone.

Sonja1989
03-21-2011, 01:57 PM

Donald Young? :D :D :D

Nole fan
03-21-2011, 02:33 PM
What a mug thread, of course not. Nadal has the French, Federer will snag one last Wimbledon and Delpo will take the USO.

MTF never disappoints with the knee jerk reactions.

Say that again in 6 months, Johnny. :p

luie
03-21-2011, 02:42 PM
Negative,, Novak is still no match for nadull in BO5,, nadull's bad serving "allowed" novak back into the match. Novak didn't raise his level against nadull.
NO MORE SLAMS for the serbian book it. Del-po is fit n' healthy now.

Johnny Groove
03-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Donald Young? :D :D :D

He does seem the most likely candidate :p

Say that again in 6 months, Johnny. :p

Quote me ;)

tennizen
03-21-2011, 03:05 PM
Fed's mate is the new Aloimeh:worship:

Vida
03-21-2011, 03:10 PM
nole the all-surface monster :bowdown:

tennizen
03-21-2011, 03:12 PM
The multi-headed hydra is back after hibernation:rocker2:

Mateya
03-21-2011, 03:53 PM
He will win all the slams until Wimbledon 2014, where he will lose to some new upcoming star

superslam77
03-21-2011, 04:12 PM
maybe USO...hope to be wrong and that he actually saves tennis?

Jaz
03-21-2011, 04:25 PM
Are all 23 "Yes" voters all Serbians?

Sonja1989
03-21-2011, 04:52 PM
Are all 23 "Yes" voters all Serbians?

No. All "yes" from who think this thread joke. :) :) :)

tribalfusion
03-21-2011, 04:57 PM
Pretty funny thread. Nadal had perhaps his worst serving day and was in his first tournament back playing mid-level tennis for him and still could have won without much of a problem.

From that you extrapolate all this?

Easy there, son.

Sillyrabbit
03-21-2011, 05:05 PM
I feel sad that no one has offered me some of what is obviously been passed around that's causing these posts.

vn01
03-21-2011, 05:45 PM
No

Fed=ATPTourkilla
03-31-2011, 07:34 PM
Which would people attribute it to?

If you think the answer is "somewhere in the middle," choose whichever option you think is closer to the truth.

Brick Top
03-31-2011, 07:36 PM
Too bad it aint gonna happen...

abraxas21
03-31-2011, 07:38 PM
too good it aint gonna happen...

Certinfy
03-31-2011, 07:39 PM
Djokovic > Federer > Nadal

shiaben
03-31-2011, 07:40 PM
CYGS LOL, he still needs work to do. He's an amazing player.

But even if he was strong, his body would give up. He's physically vulnerable right now. Hence why he's got that thing on his knees.

Filo V.
03-31-2011, 07:43 PM
Djokovic > Federer > Nadal

http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=202619&t=o