Davids Cup Austria vs France [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Davids Cup Austria vs France

MightyJurgenfan
03-03-2011, 11:56 PM
How do you all think Austria will do? I am hopeful. France is playing withoout its top players, but the rest are very good. Jurgen will play Chardy in the first match which was a surprise to me. Since Jurgen has a vey poor record against Julian Benneteau I though France would use him.

Oliver Marach is replacing Julian Knowle on the team and will play doubles with Jurgen. I know OLiver is an exccellent doubles player but I do not believe they have played together before. I wish Jurgen and Oliver the best in the doubles.

Stefan Koubek is coming back to play for Austria and is the second singles player. Do you feel the Captain made a good choice?

GOOD LUCK AUSTRIA

MightyJurgenfan
03-04-2011, 05:06 PM
I think Austria is donoe. Jurgen had to win the first match against Chardy.
Melzer L Chardy 5-7, 4-6, 5-7
Stefan's loss was even worse in the score. He did not stand a chance.
I have my fingers crossed for the doubles. Jurgen and Oliver have to win.

MightyJurgenfan
03-05-2011, 04:08 PM
YEAH FOR OLIVER AND JURGEN. They won the doubles. Now Austria needs a miracle tomorrow. They have done it before. Jurgen needs to defeat Simon for Austria to have any chance.

GO AUSTRIA BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND WIN THIS TIE

MightyJurgenfan
03-06-2011, 06:02 PM
WOW Jurgen pulled Austria to 2-2 with his win over Simon. He won the first set, lost the next and then finally came through winning the final two sets rather easily to tie the tie.

Now it is up to Martin Fischer. Can he do it again? He won the final match to keep Austria in the World level. Will he do it again? I believe he can.

GO MARTIN WIN IT FOR AUSTRIA