Bergamo CH F: Seppi def Müller 3-6 6-3 6-4 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Bergamo CH F: Seppi def Müller 3-6 6-3 6-4

Action Jackson
02-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Second time the South Tyrolean sex machine has won this title. It wasn't a bad match and excellent week for Müller who is coming back to some form.

Seppi just too solid and got the break at 4-4* and for him served it out easily.

jonathancrane
02-13-2011, 04:42 PM
Gilles was a set and a break up :o

Anyway good week for him

Action Jackson
02-13-2011, 04:44 PM
Muller was loving the serve and volley, he got pissed off about one linecall, then again so did Seppi.

Certinfy
02-13-2011, 05:01 PM
:yeah: :D

Henry Chinaski
02-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Gilles has lost three Challenger finals already this year

Mateya
02-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Second time the South Tyrolean sex machine has won this title.

:haha: :cool:

Seppi just too solid and got the break at 4-4* and for him served it out easily.

Great to see, not only this but also the whole week.
I know it's only a challenger but this kind of matches can make a big boost in the confidence department which makes wonders for a tennis player.
Now go to Marseille and kick some main tour asses!
:wavey:

Nidhogg
02-13-2011, 05:05 PM
Good stuff, Seppi. Hope Müller can drag himself further up the rankings this year as well.

rhinooooo
02-13-2011, 05:46 PM
Second time the South Tyrolean sex machine has won this title. It wasn't a bad match and excellent week for Müller who is coming back to some form.

Did he only have to save 2 bps instead of 3?

Good to see Seppi getting some wins.

Horatio Caine
02-13-2011, 06:51 PM
Gilles has lost three Challenger finals already this year

Yep. Great start to the year, though. Practically halfway to securing a year-end top 100 position.

Nathaliia
02-13-2011, 06:55 PM
In the last 12 months Muller lost I think 4 challenger finals from a set up :yeah: he looked fine and focused until this 2-0 in 2nd.
Then he forgot about footwork, tried to hit forehands keeping the hand next to his hip and obviously 1st serve went to screw itself.

Seppi played Benneteau in Bergamo final 2 years ago and also started from a set down.

Seppi knows he must start slowly because in other way there's a danger of his habitually painful choke in the 3rd set tb. Balance in nature ought to be kept ;)

TennisOnWood
02-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Bloody 6 consecutive Challengers finals lost :mad:

He played great in first set and start the 2nd in same way but then he just stoped

Great to see constant results from his but this hurts

GlennMirnyi
02-13-2011, 07:25 PM
Boooooo.

Ad Wim
02-13-2011, 07:52 PM
I keep finding it pathetic that guys ranked around 50 in the world play these kind of challengers in weeks where they easily could play on the ATP-tour.
These challengers are for players like Muller.

fran70
02-13-2011, 08:42 PM
I keep finding it pathetic that guys ranked around 50 in the world play these kind of challengers in weeks where they easily could play on the ATP-tour.
These challengers are for players like Muller.

Agree with you. But Seppi is the sort of players whose tennis is quite good for challengers but not good enough for ATP. I reckon he took this tournament to find rythm and then look forward to play ATP.

Another good week for Gilles reaching another final. I agree with previous posters about his lack of determination to win finals but what this is Gilles about. Otherwise he would be ranked in the top 40. He already proved that he has the game to be upthere.

Action Jackson
02-14-2011, 04:20 AM
Did he only have to save 2 bps instead of 3?

Good to see Seppi getting some wins.

Seppi even got to 40-0 when he served for it, hehe.

If Ad Wim hates something then it has to be good, of course the fact that Seppi played didn't at all help the crowd figures.