Who make the livescores? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who make the livescores?

Sauletekis
01-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Sorry, if this is a silly quastion, but I want to know who makes the LS. The referees? Someone in the organization? Someone paid only for that? I'm asking especially in some challengers who are really small, and have Livescores in every single court, even in the qualies.

Thanks to all.

(don't know if this is the right place to put the thread, but if not, feel free to move it.)

*it's "makes" not "make", sorry.

Jelena
01-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Sorry, if this is a silly quastion, but I want to know who makes the LS. The referees? Someone in the organization? Someone paid only for that? I'm asking especially in some challengers who are really small, and have Livescores in every single court, even in the qualies.

Thanks to all.

(don't know if this is the right place to put the thread, but if not, feel free to move it.)

*it's "makes" not "make", sorry.
In ATP tournamants the computers the refs have are connected with the computers responsible for the livescores. So I think in Challengers it depends on how many computers have this connection. I can imagine it's quite expensive to connect them so it may be a monetary issue.